Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, those who moved to attack Eve again would gain no response from her. It appeared as if she had gone down. Curious to see if she was truly defeated, Train began to walk towards her, only to drop down on one knee and breath in deeply. Although he was pushing himself, the bounty hunter was still injured and found it difficult to move around.

tumblr_inline_nl0kms52B41r3leyb.png

"H-Hey, Mason, you have healing abilities, right? Would you mind tossing some of that power over my way?" he questioned, placing a hand on the wound over his side. He wanted to glance back at Ilona and see how she was doing, but he was afraid to even look. She hadn't so much as stirred for the past several minutes.

Dammit, if that girl dies what does that even mean for us? It would make half of this struggle we've been going through seem entirely meaningless. But, no, maybe I'm thinking too soon. Mason was trying to heal her before. Maybe she will be okay after all. We can only hope...

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york @Bomb
It's over...

Bibi was on the verge of collapsing, if it weren't for Mason's healing, but regardless, Bibi had overused his energy, making him tired. However, Bibi's attention was caught on something else.

I... did that?

Bibi had realized the immense power of his spell, and it came from Bibi conjuring it. Even if it was someone that had tried to Bibi, he was staring at his hands, visibly shaking, and had dropped his staff.

W-w-why was I born with this power?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason morettu @Nater Taters @york

Thankfully, those who moved to attack Eve again would gain no response from her. It appeared as if she had gone down. Curious to see if she was truly defeated, Train began to walk towards her, only to drop down on one knee and breath in deeply. Although he was pushing himself, the bounty hunter was still injured and found it difficult to move around.

"H-Hey, Mason, you have healing abilities, right? Would you mind tossing some of that power over my way?" he questioned, placing a hand on the wound over his side. He wanted to glance back at Ilona and see how she was doing, but he was afraid to even look. She hadn't so much as stirred for the past several minutes.

Dammit, if that girl dies what does that even mean for us? It would make half of this struggle we've been going through seem entirely meaningless. But, no, maybe I'm thinking too soon. Mason was trying to heal her before. Maybe she will be okay after all. We can only hope...

Mason stands next to Eve's body, staring. He's covered in two women's blood, Ilona's and Eve's. He's silent and dead to the world; the voices around him and sounds of battle clamor within his mind but make no sensible pitch or meaning. It takes half a minute for Train's words to finally reach him. He looks at Train startled and unaware as if he were addressed by a stranger.

Regaining some of his confidence, he begins speaking, still within the altered tone that rose up in fighting Eve. He says, "Oh, right. You're talking to me. Heals? Is healing what you need? I'll get right away on that, sir."

A bright blue aura surrounds his hands, and, despite his claims to be poor with healing aura earlier, it takes only a light touch on the shoulder to relieve Train of his pain and allow him to stand. He does the same with Ruby and Bibi, to make sure they're healthy and strong, before kneeling down next to Ilona.

His eyes, shedding a few drops of sorrow, fixate on her crimson-stained clothes. He gently placed a hand on her body, right next to the stomach wound, and channels any aura he can spare into her.

Without taking his eyes off Ilona, he says to Train,
"I need three things from you right now, Train. Please, just hear me out, and don't look at Ilona. First, I need you to believe. I need you to believe that Ilona is alive and safe and that I'm healing her! I can't... I can't do this without your trust and support in me."

"Second, I need you to answer a question. If Ilona's powers are based on Malevolence, or Despair, or the Archdemon's power, or whatever you call Dark Aura; is Ilona safe to be exposed to that power?"

"Third, whenever I'm back to Mason, I need you to not let him know that I 'got out'. Tell him whatever lie you need, just don't let him know that he wasn't himself for awhile."

Mason grows silent and focuses all his aura on healing Ilona. Train and Artyom may remember the voice that Mason is using, or at least its attitude and tone, from the world of the Silent Earth mist's illusions.

#Eve Aftermath
@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @york
Artyom stood to his feet as he wondered over to the group that had defeated Eve. He breathed a small sigh of relief when he saw Train get healed by Mason. Something washed over the ranger as he got closer to the group, he wasn't sure what it was, but he decided to keep it to himself for now, it wasn't a good feeling though.

Artyom cleared his throat, letting his presence be known.

"Good to see you're not dead.....I mean....I'm a....I'm glad you're okay Train....." The Russian paused, thinking about to say next as he glanced over at IIona, a new wave of uncertainty hitting him like a speeding car.

Artyom opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words to do so

Pathetic....you're such a loser Artyom, you can't even apologize to Train and your comrades for failing to protect them....Train almost died because of you....and IIona may be gone thanks to your inaction

Shut up

You failed, you're a horrible excuse of a ranger....this is why Miller and everyone back home laugh at you....cause you're a failure

Shut up!

It makes sense doesn't it? Now it's clear why they always assign you to guard duty, you're incapable of saving anyone...you're not a ranger...you're a scared little child.... a rabbit

Please.....stop.....just please.

wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

With the combined energy of Elesis's blood energy explosion and Zwei's dust explosion, Roa would manage to be sent sliding back like a skater on ice by the force. Though he ultimately kept his footing, if only just barely, there was evident damage on his exterior; shunks of his very flesh on his body and face had been blown off, revealing a gory display of muscles and even some bone underneath, blood dripping from his wounds uncontrollably... for a few moments.

Almost as though reversing time, the open wounds on his body, in no time, quickly began to close up again, his very skin, in a grotesque fashion, crawling like a worm to heal its own damages. While the combined attacks might have been effective against anyone else, Roa was not like anything else. Letting out a sinister chuckle, grinning from ear to ear with his fangs exposed, almost as though he were more like a crocodile than a vampire, it seemed that it was almost no use in trying to make a permenant mark on him.

"Hmph... I would have thought that there'd be more behind those punches. Shame, really..." Roa spoke tauntingly, though his expression would shift to that of a focused one upon seeing Mason's move, akin to a hit-and-run when he'd dash off to help Ilona, eyes widening as rockets came flying at him, with the number of projectiles quickly increasing when Sakuya would come into contact with him.

In response, within the blink of an eye, a larger number of glyphs would be formed behind and around Roa, just like when he had shot his Lightning Needles before, glaring straight at the projectiles.

CswN8sW.jpg

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH?! IF THIS IS ALL YOU CAN GIVE, THEN IT'S HIGH TIME YOU ALL JUST DIED ALREADY! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!"

A massive barrage of Lightning Needles would be conjured up by Roa, heading straight at the rockets to counter them, the needles seeming to be endless to complement the in-turn seemingly endless supply of missiles coming his way. With every Lightning Needle that would come in contact with one of the projectiles, an explosion would ring out, as well as smoke that almost entirely engulfed the space Roa was occupying, as well as everyone in his range. His form practically became lost behind the smoke, as slowly, he began to fire more needles at a faster rate than rockets were being fired, eventually resulting in a number of lightning bolts coming everyone's way!

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Roa Fight
Mason stands next to Eve's body, staring. He's covered in two women's blood, Ilona's and Eve's. He's silent and dead to the world; the voices around him and sounds of battle clamor within his mind but make no sensible pitch or meaning. It takes half a minute for Train's words to finally reach him. He looks at Train startled and unaware as if he were addressed by a stranger.

Regaining some of his confidence, he begins speaking, still within the altered tone that rose up in fighting Eve. He says, "Oh, right. You're talking to me. Heals? Is healing what you need? I'll get right away on that, sir."

A bright blue aura surrounds his hands, and, despite his claims to be poor with healing aura earlier, it takes only a light touch on the shoulder to relieve Train of his pain and allow him to stand. He does the same with Ruby and Bibi, to make sure they're healthy and strong, before kneeling down next to Ilona.

His eyes, shedding a few drops of sorrow, fixate on her crimson-stained clothes. He gently placed a hand on her body, right next to the stomach wound, and channels any aura he can spare into her.

"I need three things from you right now, Train. Please, just hear me out, and don't look at Ilona. First, I need you to believe. I need you to believe that Ilona is alive and safe and that I'm healing her! I can't... I can't do this without your trust and support in me."

"Second, I need you to answer a question. If Ilona's powers are based on Malevolence, or Despair, or the Archdemon's power, or whatever you call Dark Aura; is Ilona safe to be exposed to that power?"

"Third, whenever I'm back to Mason, I need you to not let him know that I 'got out'. Tell him whatever lie you need, just don't let him know that he wasn't himself for awhile."

Mason grows silent and focuses all his aura on healing Ilona. Train and Artyom may remember the voice that Mason is using, or at least its attitude and tone, from the world of the Silent Earth mist's illusions.

#Eve Aftermath
It's over...

Bibi was on the verge of collapsing, if it weren't for Mason's healing, but regardless, Bibi had overused his energy, making him tired. However, Bibi's attention was caught on something else.

I... did that?

Bibi had realized the immense power of his spell, and it came from Bibi conjuring it. Even if it was someone that had tried to Bibi, he was staring at his hands, visibly shaking, and had dropped his staff.

Artyom stood to his feet as he wondered over to the group that had defeated Eve. He breathed a small sigh of relief when he saw Train get healed by Mason. Something washed over the ranger as he got closer to the group, he wasn't sure what it was, but he decided to keep it to himself for now, it wasn't a good feeling though.

"Good to see you're not dead.....I mean....I'm a....I'm glad you're okay Train....." The Russian paused, thinking about to say next as he glanced over at IIona, a new wave of uncertainty hitting him like a speeding car.

Pathetic....you're such a loser Artyom, you can't even apologize to Train and your comrades for failing to protect them....Train almost died because of you....and IIona may be gone thanks to your inaction

Shut up

You failed, you're a horrible excuse of a ranger....this is why Miller and everyone back home laugh at you....cause you're a failure

Shut up!

It makes sense doesn't it? Now it's clear why they always assign you to guard duty, you're incapable of saving anyone...you're not a ranger...you're a scared little child.... a rabbit

Ruby Rose
@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Normally, after the battle was over, Ruby would have been trying to lift everyone's spirits, but Eve wasn't the only casualty; Ilona was quite injured to say the least, and it was uncertain if even Mason's power to heal would fix this.

VzEFMWL.gif

The opened her mouth for a brief moment, as if she was going to say something, but ultimately... Fell silent, watching Ilona intently, it was obvious that she was worried for her.

With Jennifer and Qrow in a coma, and countless others either injured or dead, Ruby didn't want Ilona to die too, especially not after what her parents had gone through to at least ensure that she herself survived up until now. Though Sophie had rarely spoken about this to many others, Ruby was pretty aware of just how often she worried for Ilona, after experiencing the deaths of both of the girl's parents first hand.

While Ruby couldn't help with the healing process in any way, she still refused to lose hope... Not yet, instead choosing to grasp one of Ilona's hands gently.

"Please... Don't die Ilona..." She said softly, her grip tightening just a little.

It wasn't just for the sake of Sophie, or for the whole situation with the Coalition, as much as both had a factor to play in this... Ruby herself, didn't want to lose Ilona too, like she had lost her mother... Like, she might lose her Uncle, and Jennifer too.

Blinking as hard as she could, Ruby tried to fight away her tears as she held her breath, and waited, hoping that Ilona would live through this...

Zwei
@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician
@Those Fighting Roa

Well, it was a little hard to tell since he was a dog, but Zwei appeared to look a bit confused as the devastating power of both his main cannon, and Elesis' blood explosion, appeared not to be enough to stop Roa. Instead, he simply regenerated, and began to counteract Mason's rocket launcher he had left in the air thanks to Sakuya's powers.

However, while it fired rocket after rocket, it wasn't enough to hold Roa off, and eventually, lightning bolts coming from multiple symbols around the room began to carve its way through the rockets... And towards the group.

Despite this sudden turn of tides, Zwei used his twin machineguns to fire off a steady, concentrated stream of standard dust rounds, standard dust rounds from the looks of it, but they would still have quite the kick when fired at such a quick rate.

As a result though, Zwei ended up tanking multiple lightning bolts, his aura doing its part in defending against their effects, but, unfortunately... It didn't protect his suit nearly as well, and eventually, it began to show cracks, looks like Ruby still had quite a few tweaks to make to that thing.

Oh well, at the very least, it should last him through the rest of this battle, right?​

#Eve Aftermath
It's over...

I... did that?

Shut up

Shut up!

Ruby Rose
@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Normally, after the battle was over, Ruby would have been trying to lift everyone's spirits, but Eve wasn't the only casualty; Ilona was quite injured to say the least, and it was uncertain if even Mason's power to heal would fix this.

VzEFMWL.gif

The opened her mouth for a brief moment, as if she was going to say something, but ultimately... Fell silent, watching Ilona intently, it was obvious that she was worried for her.

With Jennifer and Qrow in a coma, and countless others either injured or dead, Ruby didn't want Ilona to die too, especially not after what her parents had gone through to at least ensure that she herself survived up until now. Though Sophie had rarely spoken about this to many others, Ruby was pretty aware of just how often she worried for Ilona, after experiencing the deaths of both of the girl's parents first hand.

While Ruby couldn't help with the healing process in any way, she still refused to lose hope... Not yet, instead choosing to grasp one of Ilona's hands gently.

"Please... Don't die Ilona..." She said softly, her grip tightening just a little.

It wasn't just for the sake of Sophie, or for the whole situation with the Coalition, as much as both had a factor to play in this... Ruby herself, didn't want to lose Ilona too, like she had lost her mother... Like, she might lose her Uncle, and Jennifer too.

Blinking as hard as she could, Ruby tried to fight away her tears as she held her breath, and waited, hoping that Ilona would live through this...

Zwei
@Those Fighting Roa

Well, it was a little hard to tell since he was a dog, but Zwei appeared to look a bit confused as the devastating power of both his main cannon, and Elesis' blood explosion, appeared not to be enough to stop Roa. Instead, he simply regenerated, and began to counteract Mason's rocket launcher he had left in the air thanks to Sakuya's powers.

However, while it fired rocket after rocket, it wasn't enough to hold Roa off, and eventually, lightning bolts coming from multiple symbols around the room began to carve its way through the rockets... And towards the group.

Despite this sudden turn of tides, Zwei used his twin machineguns to fire off a steady, concentrated stream of standard dust rounds, standard dust rounds from the looks of it, but they would still have quite the kick when fired at such a quick rate.

As a result though, Zwei ended up tanking multiple lightning bolts, his aura doing its part in defending against their effects, but, unfortunately... It didn't protect his suit nearly as well, and eventually, it began to show cracks, looks like Ruby still had quite a few tweaks to make to that thing.

Oh well, at the very least, it should last him through the rest of this battle, right?​

Train nodded to Mason, unsure as to why the man didn't seem to recognize him. He closed his eyes and allowed the pain to vanish from his body, grateful when he would look down to see his wound had entirely closed. The bounty hunter let out a sigh of relief, feeling pretty lucky to know they had someone on their team who had such an amazing power. "Thanks," Train replied to Mason, glancing down to Ilona afterwards, but casting his gaze away when "Mason" would tell him not to look at her.

tumblr_inline_nl0nigvqlv1r3leyb.png

"Uh, sorry, man, but I don't know anything about the girl or how her powers work. I don't think anyone really does. So I'm afraid I can't answer your question." He paused for a minute, almost confused when the individual would ask him not to tell Mason that he hadn't been himself for a while. Man, did everyone in their group have some kind of hidden powers? The voice coming from Mason did sound familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on where he had heard it before. "If you're not Mason, who are you then? Some kind of double personality like Shiggs has?" I swear, everyone here must be crazy...

Train glanced to Artyom after speaking with Mason, frowning when he saw the downcast expression on his friend's face. He walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Of course I'm not dead. Did you even doubt me for a second? It'd take more than one little stab wound to take me down. I've had worse things happen before, trust me," he said, keeping a grin on his own face, hoping to ease Arty's guilt. "...and I'm sure the princess will be okay too. Mason, or whoever he is right now, is fighting like hell to save her life. I bet she'll be just fine. We just need to have faith."

Those focusing on Ilona would likely think her to be a lost cause at this point. She still gave off the appearance of a fresh corpse, warm to the touch but lifeless. Only one hopeful sign would be noticed, and by Ruby. The scythe wielder would feel Ilona's hand move when she held it.

And while most of the group was focused on Ilona, they likely wouldn't realize the enemy they had been facing wasn't entirely defeated. Although she was just about finished off, Eve would stand up--drenched in her own blood and charred from Bibi's Firaga spell. While she knew a single attack would be more than enough to end her at this point, the stubborn bioweapon wanted to do more damage to their group before she was permanently ended.

077f14e0d868d0751be98396223548f0.png

Dashing forward, Eve went for the individual who she thought was the group's weakest link at the moment: Bibi. She rushed up behind the shaky little mage, her arm transforming into a sword she intended to use to slice through the center of him. Before she could do so, however, the bioweapon--and probably everyone else--would be shocked to see a hand grab Eve's forehead, holding her back from Bibi. Standing there, as if she had never even been injured, was Ilona.

Before Eve could even utter a word, Ilona finished her off in one shocking final blow--causing Eve's body to blow up from the inside out as if she were a balloon filled with too much air. A splatter of blood would soak Ilona, Bibi, and anyone else nearby afterwards. While it had been a horrific scene to watch, the others could see with certainty that Eve was finally defeated.

After the moment of shock had worn off, Train turned to look at Ilona, slowly walking over to her. Hesitating, he eventually stepped in front of her. "We thought you were a goner. Are you... okay? Uh, wait a minute... your... eyes--"

ujWHktX.png

"..."

Train cut himself off in order to look at Ilona's eyes. They appeared to be a shade of deep red, still wide open and void of any spark. Although uncertain why she looked like this, Train couldn't help but have a bad feeling. "Ilona?" he questioned, reaching out to place a hand on her shoulder. Before he could touch her, however, an explosion on the ground in front of him would knock him back and send him flying a few feet away from her. Although unharmed, Train found himself rather alarmed, especially when the explosions would continue. The explosions were small and circled the girl, produced by her malevolence.

While it was likely nobody knew what was going on, Ilona's malevolent abilities had been triggered as a failsafe to prevent her from dying when she had gotten fatally wounded. While the energy was only meant to heal her body, it had been Mason's energy that healed her instead. Because Ilona's built up power hadn't been used, it was now releasing in the form of these small explosions around her. Ilona's head twitched to one side a few times as the explosions continued, but she was actually unconscious despite the fact her eyes were open.

"Oh great," Train mumbled, rubbing his backside as he stood up. "Does anyone know if she has an off switch or some other way to make her stop before she kills someone?" Train questioned, stepping further back away from Ilona.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @york @Nater Taters

Train nodded to Mason, unsure as to why the man didn't seem to recognize him. He closed his eyes and allowed the pain to vanish from his body, grateful when he would look down to see his wound had entirely closed. The bounty hunter let out a sigh of relief, feeling pretty lucky to know they had someone on their team who had such an amazing power. "Thanks," Train replied to Mason, glancing down to Ilona afterwards, but casting his gaze away when "Mason" would tell him not to look at her.

"Uh, sorry, man, but I don't know anything about the girl or how her powers work. I don't think anyone really does. So I'm afraid I can't answer your question." He paused for a minute, almost confused when the individual would ask him not to tell Mason that he hadn't been himself for a while. Man, did everyone in their group have some kind of hidden powers? The voice coming from Mason did sound familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on where he had heard it before. "If you're not Mason, who are you then? Some kind of double personality like Shiggs has?"I swear, everyone here must be crazy...

Train glanced to Artyom after speaking with Mason, frowning when he saw the downcast expression on his friend's face. He walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Of course I'm not dead. Did you even doubt me for a second? It'd take more than one little stab wound to take me down. I've had worse things happen before, trust me," he said, keeping a grin on his own face, hoping to ease Arty's guilt. "...and I'm sure the princess will be okay too. Mason, or whoever he is right now, is fighting like hell to save her life. I bet she'll be just fine. We just need to have faith."

Those focusing on Ilona would likely think her to be a lost cause at this point. She still gave off the appearance of a fresh corpse, warm to the touch but lifeless. Only one hopeful sign would be noticed, and by Ruby. The scythe wielder would feel Ilona's hand move when she held it.

And while most of the group was focused on Ilona, they likely wouldn't realize the enemy they had been facing wasn't entirely defeated. Although she was just about finished off, Eve would stand up--drenched in her own blood and charred from Bibi's Firaga spell. While she knew a single attack would be more than enough to end her at this point, the stubborn bioweapon wanted to do more damage to their group before she was permanently ended.

Dashing forward, Eve went for the individual who she thought was the group's weakest link at the moment: Bibi. She rushed up behind the shaky little mage, her arm transforming into a sword she intended to use to slice through the center of him. Before she could do so, however, the bioweapon--and probably everyone else--would be shocked to see a hand grab Eve's forehead, holding her back from Bibi. Standing there, as if she had never even been injured, was Ilona.

Before Eve could even utter a word, Ilona finished her off in one shocking final blow--causing Eve's body to blow up from the inside out as if she were a balloon filled with too much air. A splatter of blood would soak Ilona, Bibi, and anyone else nearby afterwards. While it had been a horrific scene to watch, the others could see with certainty that Eve was finally defeated.

After the moment of shock had worn off, Train turned to look at Ilona, slowly walking over to her. Hesitating, he eventually stepped in front of her. "We thought you were a goner. Are you... okay? Uh, wait a minute... your... eyes--"

ujWHktX.png

"..."

Train cut himself off in order to look at Ilona's eyes. They appeared to be a shade of deep red, still wide open and void of any spark. Although uncertain why she looked like this, Train couldn't help but have a bad feeling. "Ilona?" he questioned, reaching out to place a hand on her shoulder. Before he could touch her, however, an explosion on the ground in front of him would knock him back and send him flying a few feet away from her. Although unharmed, Train found himself rather alarmed, especially when the explosions would continue. The explosions were small and circled the girl, produced by her malevolence.

While it was likely nobody knew what was going on, Ilona's malevolent abilities had been triggered as a failsafe to prevent her from dying when she had gotten fatally wounded. While the energy was only meant to heal her body, it had been Mason's energy that healed her instead. Because Ilona's built up power hadn't been used, it was now releasing in the form of these small explosions around her. Ilona's head twitched to one side a few times as the explosions continued, but she was actually unconscious despite the fact her eyes were open.

"Oh great," Train mumbled, rubbing his backside as he stood up. "Does anyone know if she has an off switch or some other way to make her stop before she kills someone?" Train questioned, stepping further back away from Ilona.

tumblr_inline_mry82xTGT51rk0sf0.jpg

"Ilona!" Bibi noticed when Ilona sacked Eve into a gush of blood. As the blood rained down on Bibi's oversized hat, he realized that something was wrong with Ilona; Ilona wouldn't kill someone, let alone with that much power. As the explosions set off around her, Bibi knew that he had to do something.

"Ilona, what happened to you?" Bibi said, but with the explosions around Ilona, Bibi was afraid to go towards her..

What can I do?

Bibi then remembered something. From his jacket, he pulled out an orange flower. Given it was slightly crushed from the previous incidents, it was the flower that Ilona had given to Bibi and Shiki.

"Please stop! Remember what we went through!" Bibi said, holding the flower as a prayer towards Ilona.

@Mason Moretti @york @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
syhck4h.jpg

... kid, you listening?

Misaka groaned in her sleep, unaware to the events going on around her. Her dreams had been invited by some damn skeleton who seemed way too familiar.

okay, you're kind of listening. fine with me, kid, just as long as you get the message. see, here's the thing, you've been hoppin' all over the place, stuck in between timelines.

Misaka didn't know what the hell this guy was saying. She wanted him to go away, but he just kept grinning at her. So annoying.

it's okay, i'm here to anchor you. see, you're where you are right now for a reason. i got ya here so that you can prevent something huge.

TCObrgQ.jpg

no need to thank me, kid.

anyway, i'm gonna need you to wake up. you can do that, right? i appreciate a good nap just as much as the next skeleton, but time's up. there's something you need to intervene with, and only you can do it.

"...!"

With a gasp, Misaka sat up in her bed. She was looking up at a green swirling sky. It unsettled Misaka, looking almost like an attack Accelerator had once used in her presence. She heard a yell to her right, and she looked to see a guy in a black trench coat tossing some other guy in red armor across the room. There were people milling about around them, looking like they wanted to watch but being careful to avoid the fighting.

Was this what she was here to intervene with?

no, kid, said the skeleton in her head. How he was speaking to her like this seemed somehow not concerning to her, at least compared to all this other stuff going on.

go to the center of that mess up in the sky. you'll see a girl you know. just help her, you know?

No, Misaka did not know, but there was no point in arguing. She jumped off the bed and made a run for the exit of the room, ignoring the chill in the air. She raced through the halls of building, having no time to ponder where she was. She was thankful to not get lost, the scar in the sky leading her way.

hEmSBPP.gif

When she came upon the crater, the sight of so many moving bodies was almost too much for Misaka to take in. She shook her head, waiting for the skeleton to lead her from here, but he was being silent for now. She cursed him and took a closer look at the mass of people, noticing after a moment there was a sole girl by herself, her hand reaching up to pour some kind of green energy into the scar above.

A girl that Misaka found familiar, but she couldn't place her name. Whoever she was, Misaka felt this was the girl she had to intervene with.

Without waiting a beat, electricity shot out from below Misaka, propelling her into the air. She used magnetism to launch herself forward, intending to land on the crater where the girl stood. However, as she flew, her head turn toward some kind of electrical disturbance.

aZBW4JG.jpg

Some guy was staring at her, floating in the air and gathering red electricity around himself. Misaka didn't waste time being concerned, for electricity was useless on her. Except...

"Not so fast," the guy said, suddenly appearing in front of Misaka. She cried out and held up her hands in an attempt to lessen the impact--

1tPUfyu.jpg

nope.

Something strange happened. Well, something more strange than usual happened. The guy in front of her was suddenly gone. She whipped her head around to see where he was, finding him back where he was a few second ago, behind her. He turned around, looking confused.

Misaka wasn't going to question it.

ZdY5YY9.png

Misaka landed next to the girl, who turned her head to look at her visitor. She looked in shock, her eyes wide as saucers. "Y-You... You still look so familiar..."

"So do you."

What did that skeleton want her to do from here? What was supposed to happen? She would only have a few seconds before that guy was on top of her, and he seemed too fast for her to deal with. "Listen, I'm here to help, but I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"Just--" The girl's voice cracked, and she looked up at the sky above. "You need to stop me... I'm making this happen and I can't stop it."

Misaka was going to ask how, but an idea how to proceed slipped into her head. What the hell, why not? "Here goes nothing," she muttered, reaching out and grabbing the girl by the arm. As she did, she remembered that her name was Junko.

As if by instinct, Misaka poured electricity into Junko's arm. It traveled up toward the point where the green energy was flowing from her hand. The electricity mixed with the energy and traveled up into the swirling void. Slowly, the sky above started turning in the other direction.

"A-Ahh! I remember...! I remember everything!"

"Sh-Shut up and concentrate!"

The two girls screamed, the portal above finally beginning to close. Energy emanated out from the pair, catching the electricity guy and throwing him into the ground. The illusionary enemies still moving also began to weaken, darkness pouring off them to travel up into the sky. The long hairy limb reaching out from the portal began to reverse.

No, it seemed to say. Be one with Mother.

@Everyone

"Uh, sorry, man, but I don't know anything about the girl or how her powers work. I don't think anyone really does. So I'm afraid I can't answer your question." He paused for a minute, almost confused when the individual would ask him not to tell Mason that he hadn't been himself for a while. Man, did everyone in their group have some kind of hidden powers? The voice coming from Mason did sound familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on where he had heard it before. "If you're not Mason, who are you then? Some kind of double personality like Shiggs has?"I swear, everyone here must be crazy...

ujWHktX.png

"..."

"Ilona!" Bibi noticed when Ilona sacked Eve into a gush of blood. As the blood rained down on Bibi's oversized hat, he realized that something was wrong with Ilona; Ilona wouldn't kill someone, let alone with that much power. As the explosions set off around her, Bibi knew that he had to do something.

"Ilona, what happened to you?" Bibi said, but with the explosions around Ilona, Bibi was afraid to go towards her..

What can I do?

Bibi then remembered something. From his jacket, he pulled out an orange flower. Given it was slightly crushed from the previous incidents, it was the flower that Ilona had given to Bibi and Shiki.

"Please stop! Remember what we went through!" Bibi said, holding the flower as a prayer towards Ilona.

syhck4h.jpg

... kid, you listening?

Misaka groaned in her sleep, unaware to the events going on around her. Her dreams had been invited by some damn skeleton who seemed way too familiar.

okay, you're kind of listening. fine with me, kid, just as long as you get the message. see, here's the thing, you've been hoppin' all over the place, stuck in between timelines.

Misaka didn't know what the hell this guy was saying. She wanted him to go away, but he just kept grinning at her. So annoying.

it's okay, i'm here to anchor you. see, you're where you are right now for a reason. i got ya here so that you can prevent something huge.

TCObrgQ.jpg

no need to thank me, kid.

anyway, i'm gonna need you to wake up. you can do that, right? i appreciate a good nap just as much as the next skeleton, but time's up. there's something you need to intervene with, and only you can do it.

"...!"

With a gasp, Misaka sat up in her bed. She was looking up at a green swirling sky. It unsettled Misaka, looking almost like an attack Accelerator had once used in her presence. She heard a yell to her right, and she looked to see a guy in a black trench coat tossing some other guy in red armor across the room. There were people milling about around them, looking like they wanted to watch but being careful to avoid the fighting.

Was this what she was here to intervene with?

no, kid, said the skeleton in her head. How he was speaking to her like this seemed somehow not concerning to her, at least compared to all this other stuff going on.

go to the center of that mess up in the sky. you'll see a girl you know. just help her, you know?

No, Misaka did not know, but there was no point in arguing. She jumped off the bed and made a run for the exit of the room, ignoring the chill in the air. She raced through the halls of building, having no time to ponder where she was. She was thankful to not get lost, the scar in the sky leading her way.

hEmSBPP.gif

When she came upon the crater, the sight of so many moving bodies was almost too much for Misaka to take in. She shook her head, waiting for the skeleton to lead her from here, but he was being silent for now. She cursed him and took a closer look at the mass of people, noticing after a moment there was a sole girl by herself, her hand reaching up to pour some kind of green energy into the scar above.

A girl that Misaka found familiar, but she couldn't place her name. Whoever she was, Misaka felt this was the girl she had to intervene with.

Without waiting a beat, electricity shot out from below Misaka, propelling her into the air. She used magnetism to launch herself forward, intending to land on the crater where the girl stood. However, as she flew, her head turn toward some kind of electrical disturbance.

aZBW4JG.jpg

Some guy was staring at her, floating in the air and gathering red electricity around himself. Misaka didn't waste time being concerned, for electricity was useless on her. Except...

"Not so fast," the guy said, suddenly appearing in front of Misaka. She cried out and held up her hands in an attempt to lessen the impact--

1tPUfyu.jpg

nope.

Something strange happened. Well, something more strange than usual happened. The guy in front of her was suddenly gone. She whipped her head around to see where he was, finding him back where he was a few second ago, behind her. He turned around, looking confused.

Misaka wasn't going to question it.

ZdY5YY9.png

She landed next to the girl, who turned her head to look at her visitor. She looked in shock, her eyes wide as saucers. "Y-You... You still look so familiar..."

"So do you."

What did that skeleton want her to do from here? What was supposed to happen? She would only have a few seconds before that guy was on top of her, and he seemed too fast for her to deal with. "Listen, I'm here to help, but I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"Just--" The girl's voice cracked, and she looked up at the sky above. "You need to stop me... I'm making this happen and I can't stop it."

Misaka was going to ask how, but an idea how to proceed slipped into her head. What the hell, why not? "Here goes nothing," she muttered, reaching out and grabbing the girl by the arm. As she did, she remembered that her name was Junko.

As if by instinct, Misaka poured electricity into Junko's arm. It traveled up toward the point where the green energy was flowing from her hand. The electricity mixed with the energy and traveled up into the swirling void. Slowly, the sky above started turning in the other direction.

"A-Ahh! I remember...! I remember everything!"

"Sh-Shut up and concentrate!"

The two girls screamed, the portal above finally beginning to close. Energy emanated out from the pair, catching the electricity guy and throwing him into the ground. The illusionary enemies still moving also began to weaken, darkness pouring off them to travel up into the sky. The long hairy limb reaching out from the portal began to reverse.

No, it seemed to say. Be one with Mother.

@Everyone
Ruby Rose
@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters
@Others?

Ruby looked a little relieved, feeling Ilona's hand move; she was alive after all.

Under normal circumstances, she would have hugged the heck out of Ilona, but well... Clearly she was injured, and she'd rather not somehow interrupt Mason's healing process, though she did notice he was not quite himself... At least not at the moment.

It was only when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, that she let go of Ilona's hand, in order to wield her scythe out of instinct, and sure enough... Eve had made her move, not quite dead just yet.

khcPS3d.gif

With her semblance, Ruby tried to rush towards her as fast as she could, turning into a whirl of red cloth and petals, bouncing off a nearby piece of rubbmel before she landed on the ground, breaking out into a full sprint.

Despite her best efforts though, she wasn't fast enough to stop Eve from slicing through the center of Bibi, but... Just then, she saw Ilona in front of her, having just caught Eve's hand before she could do any harm. Ilona herself was unharmed, as if she had never been injured; it must have been either Mason's healing powers, or some other factor they hadn't taken into account that did it.

In either case, Ruby let out a rather surprised yelp when Eve suddenly exploded, splattering Bibi, Ilona, and Ruby herself with blood... An detonation from the inside of her body. It was a bit... Brutal, really, something that Ruby had only ever witnessed done to the Grimm during a heated battle. Though her mind couldn't linger on this for very long, as it turned out that Ilona wasn't completely alright; it was apparent that she had used the malevolence in her to kill Eve, intentional or not, and now...

It seemed to be creating multiple, small scale (compared to what had happened to the coalition) explosions around her, Ruby could only figure that Ilona's injuries triggered her malevolence, and somehow, it had ended up manifesting itself into the explosions going on around her... Rather than doing whatever it had been triggered to do.

Whatever the exact reasons may be, Ruby didn't quite care right now... What she did care, was that Ilona's powers were going crazy again, though there was hope this time; the explosions were pretty minor compared to what had happened when she had witnessed Jill's body. So, bravely, but probably very foolishly, Ruby rushed forwards, and hugged Ilona from behind.

Of course, just because she was in that position, didn't mean the explosions conveniently made way for her... She was struck with at least two, but her aura for the most part managed to protect her from their effects for the time being, allowing her to concentrate on trying to coax Ilona out of the state she was in.

"I-Ilona?... Can you hear me?" She asked, her voice wavering briefly.

Regardless of if she recieved a response or not, Ruby continued to speak after a few moments.

"You can't let that malevolence run wild again... You have to control it!... I know it's not easy... But, you have to! Remember what we're trying to prove... To the UN... The Coalition, to everyone! That you can... Control your powers! That you're not just... Some accident waiting to happen..." Ruby cut herself off, realizing how bad what she just said, but... Even so, she didn't go silent, not yet.

Instead, she tried to think of something more encouraging, something that would hopefully help calm the situation once more.

"I believe in you Ilona... We, believe in you... And... And I'm sure your parents would too..." She added quietly.

Her voice petered out as she finished that final sentence; she had said all that she could... But, talking about parents, made Ruby think of her own mother.

Another casualty, of a conflict she had yet to completely understand.

Casualties...

In the grand scheme of things, they were inevitable.

Qrow, Jennifer, and who knows how many others, stuck in a coma, perhaps on the brink of death.

Jill, Jon snow... And many more, gone for good.

Ruby tightened her grip on Ilona, as tightly as she helf onto hope... Likely the only thing that was keeping her going... But what use was it, if she couldn't stop those she cared about from being hurt... Or even killed, just more casualties, of some conflict.

A small glint could be seen in her silver irises, just for a moment... Her head was hurting all of a sudden, and it seemed like her vision was starting to go all while, this reaction was... Quite out of the ordinary to say the least, but it almost felt like it was triggered by the thoughts swimming in her head.

However, out of some sort of primal instinct, Ruby squeezed her eyes shut, and slowly, but surely, her vision seemed to stabilize, and that headache faded. Though she still kept a tight grip on Ilona, it appeared that whatever might have happened to in that moment, had been circumvented, at least for now.

It seemed that for the time being, she didn't notice that the blood that had covered them, from when Eve had exploded, had dissipated... And the portal above them, had more or less closed, save for a hand beckoning them to stay. Though she definitely felt a pull from above, it seemed that she didn't register it, as she was more focused on worried about Ilona at the moment.​

Last edited:
Scott looked over at Stiles and wondered why this fighting had to happen. Why was it every time he thought he found a family or at least peace, violence was always there to remind him his life was not simple. He wished that they could agree that lives weren't worth it. He put his hand on Stiles shoulder. " Stiles, it's fine that you lost. Sometimes it is better to retreat than to let in your darkness. Briniging back your chaos won't help anything, it will only hurt more."

Stiles opened his eyes. " Scott, that's simple for you to say. You have powers. You have a way to defend yourself, you aren't even fully human. It's harder for me. I am human, I can be killed, I can die quite easily. I just wish I could be of more use." he said.

@No one @ Sciles Bromance

wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

With the combined energy of Elesis's blood energy explosion and Zwei's dust explosion, Roa would manage to be sent sliding back like a skater on ice by the force. Though he ultimately kept his footing, if only just barely, there was evident damage on his exterior; shunks of his very flesh on his body and face had been blown off, revealing a gory display of muscles and even some bone underneath, blood dripping from his wounds uncontrollably... for a few moments.

Almost as though reversing time, the open wounds on his body, in no time, quickly began to close up again, his very skin, in a grotesque fashion, crawling like a worm to heal its own damages. While the combined attacks might have been effective against anyone else, Roa was not like anything else. Letting out a sinister chuckle, grinning from ear to ear with his fangs exposed, almost as though he were more like a crocodile than a vampire, it seemed that it was almost no use in trying to make a permenant mark on him.

"Hmph... I would have thought that there'd be more behind those punches. Shame, really..." Roa spoke tauntingly, though his expression would shift to that of a focused one upon seeing Mason's move, akin to a hit-and-run when he'd dash off to help Ilona, eyes widening as rockets came flying at him, with the number of projectiles quickly increasing when Sakuya would come into contact with him.

In response, within the blink of an eye, a larger number of glyphs would be formed behind and around Roa, just like when he had shot his Lightning Needles before, glaring straight at the projectiles.

CswN8sW.jpg

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH?! IF THIS IS ALL YOU CAN GIVE, THEN IT'S HIGH TIME YOU ALL JUST DIED ALREADY! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!"

A massive barrage of Lightning Needles would be conjured up by Roa, heading straight at the rockets to counter them, the needles seeming to be endless to complement the in-turn seemingly endless supply of missiles coming his way. With every Lightning Needle that would come in contact with one of the projectiles, an explosion would ring out, as well as smoke that almost entirely engulfed the space Roa was occupying, as well as everyone in his range. His form practically became lost behind the smoke, as slowly, he began to fire more needles at a faster rate than rockets were being fired, eventually resulting in a number of lightning bolts coming everyone's way!

Perhaps to Madoka's surprise, despite her best efforts, there was one undeniable truth that seemed to permeate through the air like glass. There was a sizable difference in sheer power between her (channeling the power of Reinhardt, even) and the man who fancied himself the Almighty Thor.

That said, Thor's blades, backed by his momentum and sheer brute strength that was obscured by his otherwise seemingly frail exterior, would manage to not only clash with the force produced by Madoka, but even overtake it, resulting in a small explosion of kinetic energy that would knock the producer away! Without missing a beat, Thor didn't stop spinning, continuing to proceed with his circular attack. With superior reflexes, he'd manage to catch sight of Toboe about to attack him, and act accordingly; one hand would instantly dissipate its blades, as though Thor didn't intend to outright kill, and the man would time his movements just right so that when Toboe was in range, the wolf this close to sinking his fangs into him, Thor would slam a hard hooked punch right into Toboe's body with immense strength, enough to send him crashing into the wall!

And then of course, there was Remilia.

Grinning at the vampire's bravado, an enjoyment of combat that seemed to match his, Thor decided that since he had dissipated his blades in one hand anyway, he may as well accommodate her request to match her strength by putting it to the test against his own, his still clenched fist would be raised and swung around to meet hers, the two punches clashing into each other as the forces of strength meeting each other shook the room!

Thor would clash with Remilia, like their arms were pushing against each other. Though it felt like entire minutes, it was only a few seconds that would pass before Remilia would manage to gain the upper hand, and eventually, Thor's whole arm would be afflicted by the powerful punch by Remilia, which had somehow managed to keep its momentum, his limb being pushed back along with the rest of his body as he'd find himself sliding back a few!

8005fe7d808e43808133cd45e47783b3.png

"Gugh?!"

Now standing a few meters away from Remilia, his punching arm having subsequently gone limp like a rag doll, Thor would grit his teeth painfully, though his irritation and pain would seem to turn to amusement as he'd eye Remilia.

"You... You really are some kind of monster, aren't you?" He spoke with a slightly beat expression in his tone, the man panting softly as he talked, but still kept a grin on his features.

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_mudxemPhW31rxy3w0.png

"Ah, so you have some hidden power inside you? Well, why didn't you call on it earlier?! It's not nice to be a tease!"

Hisoka spoke, looking down at Stiles as he aimed to awaken his power. Though he had plenty of opportunity and room to, Hisoka, perhaps surprisingly so, made no move to stop Stiles, as though he wanted to fight Stiles in that manner. However, it seemed that he couldn't wait forever, as Bekka's relentless offense would make him realize that the fight with her wasn't over just yet, the jester being forced to put his guard back up, blocking the hard punches with his wrists that were already wounded thanks to Zidane's attack, adding quite the additional sting to him that was almost like salt in a wound.

Still, his determination to keep fighting overwrote the additional pain he endured, as could be heard through soft gasps and grunts for every punch Bekka would throw in an attempt to reach his face. Eventually, after seeming to strategize what moves he wanted to pull, Hisoka would side step a punch and attempt to counter it, grabbing the goddess's outstretched arm and attempting to throw her over his shoulder! If successful, upon slamming her into the ground, he'd attempt to follow up with a merciless maneuver; raising his foot and swiftly slamming it down, intending to crush Bekka's head beneath his foot!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

Toboe was caught off guard from the punch and laid on the ground for a few minutes after after hitting the wall. Pain errupted throughout his body as he laid there. A groan of agony escaped as he got back up and shook himself off. Yeah, that was going to bruise pretty badly.

@Verite @Crow @Kaykay @Thor fight @Anybody I missed

wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

CswN8sW.jpg

So even the incredible amount of rockets flying around wasn't enough. Sakuya quickly stepped away from the rocket launchers, not wanting to be caught by any stray Lightning Needle directed at the rockets. That left just the bolts of lightning that were being sent her way. But so long as she could move and react, with the ability to stop time even lightning wouldn't touch her.

9xvuK4H.png

"Anything else you would like to say?" Reappearing behind Roa, she threw down two knives at his feet, planning to limit his movements for at least a brief moment. "It's your last chance, after all."

Suddenly, the ceiling above was no longer visible. A hailstorm of knives replaced it as they fell at high speeds all around the area, skewering the area with the maid's own kind of thunderstorm.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @york
Perhaps to Madoka's surprise, despite her best efforts, there was one undeniable truth that seemed to permeate through the air like glass. There was a sizable difference in sheer power between her (channeling the power of Reinhardt, even) and the man who fancied himself the Almighty Thor.

That said, Thor's blades, backed by his momentum and sheer brute strength that was obscured by his otherwise seemingly frail exterior, would manage to not only clash with the force produced by Madoka, but even overtake it, resulting in a small explosion of kinetic energy that would knock the producer away! Without missing a beat, Thor didn't stop spinning, continuing to proceed with his circular attack. With superior reflexes, he'd manage to catch sight of Toboe about to attack him, and act accordingly; one hand would instantly dissipate its blades, as though Thor didn't intend to outright kill, and the man would time his movements just right so that when Toboe was in range, the wolf this close to sinking his fangs into him, Thor would slam a hard hooked punch right into Toboe's body with immense strength, enough to send him crashing into the wall!

Grinning at the vampire's bravado, an enjoyment of combat that seemed to match his, Thor decided that since he had dissipated his blades in one hand anyway, he may as well accommodate her request to match her strength by putting it to the test against his own, his still clenched fist would be raised and swung around to meet hers, the two punches clashing into each other as the forces of strength meeting each other shook the room!

Thor would clash with Remilia, like their arms were pushing against each other. Though it felt like entire minutes, it was only a few seconds that would pass before Remilia would manage to gain the upper hand, and eventually, Thor's whole arm would be afflicted by the powerful punch by Remilia, which had somehow managed to keep its momentum, his limb being pushed back along with the rest of his body as he'd find himself sliding back a few!

"Gugh?!"

Now standing a few meters away from Remilia, his punching arm having subsequently gone limp like a rag doll, Thor would grit his teeth painfully, though his irritation and pain would seem to turn to amusement as he'd eye Remilia.

"You... You really are some kind of monster, aren't you?" He spoke with a slightly beat expression in his tone, the man panting softly as he talked, but still kept a grin on his features.

Apparently satisfied with her victory in the punching match, Remilia grinned back at the man. She threw him a cocky look as she slowly walked forward, the last vestiges of the cuts she'd sustained disappearing.

"Of course. I'm a vampire of the Scarlet family. Did you expect any other result?"

And suddenly, she was forced to quickly jump away as Kido threw the power-negating gas. The vampire threw the Producer the kind of look one would expect from a child throwing a tantrum as she shouted.

"H-hey! I've already got this! What, are you trying to make me lose?! Well, whatever." Turning her attention back to Thor, wherever he may have moved in response to the gas, she summoned up two giant red spears of energy, one in each hand. And then one of them was hurled towards him, to skewer his torso. "Catch!"

@Verite @Crow @Takumi

Last edited:
wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

CswN8sW.jpg

So even the incredible amount of rockets flying around wasn't enough. Sakuya quickly stepped away from the rocket launchers, not wanting to be caught by any stray Lightning Needle directed at the rockets. That left just the bolts of lightning that were being sent her way. But so long as she could move and react, with the ability to stop time even lightning wouldn't touch her.

9xvuK4H.png

"Anything else you would like to say?" Reappearing behind Roa, she threw down two knives at his feet, planning to limit his movements for at least a brief moment. "It's your last chance, after all."

Suddenly, the ceiling above was no longer visible. A hailstorm of knives replaced it as they fell at high speeds all around the area, skewering the area with the maid's own kind of thunderstorm.

tumblr_ocnjru2RhU1v3qowuo3_100.png

"..."

"Jeez... even with me taking the ropes for you, this guy doesn't know when to just drop down dead already. How about you help out with this one, Sunshine? You and me. Its what we do best after all..."

The Crimson Avenger gave a small nod of affirmation, aimed more towards the unseen force that was her phantom. Staring right at Roa, she was unfazed by the amount of Lightning Needles being thrown around. In a way... Elesis had a way to go about this, and so did her phantom. Encasing her sword in the energy of Dark El, she swung downwards at the ground, causing all sorts of slashes in the air before her to be formed by the Dark El's power. By doing so, she was aiming more to halt the Lightning Needles as she began to advance towards her opponent... her prey.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @RoaFight​

"Uh, sorry, man, but I don't know anything about the girl or how her powers work. I don't think anyone really does. So I'm afraid I can't answer your question." He paused for a minute, almost confused when the individual would ask him not to tell Mason that he hadn't been himself for a while. Man, did everyone in their group have some kind of hidden powers? The voice coming from Mason did sound familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on where he had heard it before. "If you're not Mason, who are you then? Some kind of double personality like Shiggs has?" I swear, everyone here must be crazy...

ujWHktX.png

"..."

What can I do?

Ruby Rose
@Others?

Ruby looked a little relieved, feeling Ilona's hand move; she was alive after all.

Under normal circumstances, she would have hugged the heck out of Ilona, but well... Clearly she was injured, and she'd rather not somehow interrupt Mason's healing process, though she did notice he was not quite himself... At least not at the moment.

It was only when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, that she let go of Ilona's hand, in order to wield her scythe out of instinct, and sure enough... Eve had made her move, not quite dead just yet.

khcPS3d.gif

With her semblance, Ruby tried to rush towards her as fast as she could, turning into a whirl of red cloth and petals, bouncing off a nearby piece of rubbmel before she landed on the ground, breaking out into a full sprint.

Despite her best efforts though, she wasn't fast enough to stop Eve from slicing through the center of Bibi, but... Just then, she saw Ilona in front of her, having just caught Eve's hand before she could do any harm. Ilona herself was unharmed, as if she had never been injured; it must have been either Mason's healing powers, or some other factor they hadn't taken into account that did it.

In either case, Ruby let out a rather surprised yelp when Eve suddenly exploded, splattering Bibi, Ilona, and Ruby herself with blood... An detonation from the inside of her body. It was a bit... Brutal, really, something that Ruby had only ever witnessed done to the Grimm during a heated battle. Though her mind couldn't linger on this for very long, as it turned out that Ilona wasn't completely alright; it was apparent that she had used the malevolence in her to kill Eve, intentional or not, and now...

It seemed to be creating multiple, small scale (compared to what had happened to the coalition) explosions around her, Ruby could only figure that Ilona's injuries triggered her malevolence, and somehow, it had ended up manifesting itself into the explosions going on around her... Rather than doing whatever it had been triggered to do.

Whatever the exact reasons may be, Ruby didn't quite care right now... What she did care, was that Ilona's powers were going crazy again, though there was hope this time; the explosions were pretty minor compared to what had happened when she had witnessed Jill's body. So, bravely, but probably very foolishly, Ruby rushed forwards, and hugged Ilona from behind.

Of course, just because she was in that position, didn't mean the explosions conveniently made way for her... She was struck with at least two, but her aura for the most part managed to protect her from their effects for the time being, allowing her to concentrate on trying to coax Ilona out of the state she was in.

Regardless of if she recieved a response or not, Ruby continued to speak after a few moments.

"You can't let that malevolence run wild again... You have to control it!... I know it's not easy... But, you have to! Remember what we're trying to prove... To the UN... The Coalition, to everyone! That you can... Control your powers! That you're not just... Some accident waiting to happen..." Ruby cut herself off, realizing how bad what she just said, but... Even so, she didn't go silent, not yet.

Instead, she tried to think of something more encouraging, something that would hopefully help calm the situation once more.

"I believe in you Ilona... We, believe in you... And... And I'm sure your parents would too..." She added quietly.

Her voice petered out as she finished that final sentence; she had said all that she could... But, talking about parents, made Ruby think of her own mother.

Casualties...

Qrow, Jennifer, and who knows how many others, stuck in a coma, perhaps on the brink of death.

Ruby tightened her grip on Ilona, as tightly as she helf onto hope... Likely the only thing that was keeping her going... But what use was it, if she couldn't stop those she cared about from being hurt... Or even killed, just more casualties, of some conflict.

A small glint could be seen in her silver irises, just for a moment... Her head was hurting all of a sudden, and it seemed like her vision was starting to go all while, this reaction was... Quite out of the ordinary to say the least, but it almost felt like it was triggered by the thoughts swimming in her head.

However, out of some sort of primal instinct, Ruby squeezed her eyes shut, and slowly, but surely, her vision seemed to stabilize, and that headache faded. Though she still kept a tight grip on Ilona, it appeared that whatever might have happened to in that moment, had been circumvented, at least for now.

It seemed that for the time being, she didn't notice that the blood that had covered them, from when Eve had exploded, had dissipated... And the portal above them, had more or less closed, save for a hand beckoning them to stay. Though she definitely felt a pull from above, it seemed that she didn't register it, as she was more focused on worried about Ilona at the moment.​

An elated expression draws across Mason's face as he sees Ilona return to health and finally end Eve's rampage, but it quickly flees. Ilona's lifeless red eyes meet his own and his smile turns to a scowl. "So that's how it's going to be," he says.

"We're playing the powerup game? You change your eyes or your hair or your personality and you think it makes you stronger? Listen, Ilona, you weren't brought back from nearly dying to turn back on your friends. There's a sweet little princess inside of you that doesn't want to hurt anyone. However, if you want to play 'This Isn't Even My Final Form', I'd be glad to play along."

Mason brings a hand burning with aura to his face. He covers his eyes; when he uncovers them, they shine a bright golden color. Taking his hand and running it across the top of his head, the streaks of bright orange and jet black wash away into a bright blue, matching his current aura. He reaches to his neck and unfastens the clasp that holds his cloak upon his shoulders. The bloodstained green cloth slips to the ground, leaving black pants and a shirt, a golden necklace, and a newly transformed face. As he does this, he hums a little tune.

8192396228.jpg

Transformation complete, the new form introduces itself with a short verse:

"Macy White, who fell from Light,
Forced for all her life to fight,
The other half of Mason's Heart,
And in every way a forbidden part."

Macy's poem ends, punctuated by explosions. Her face turns to worry as she watches her other half's friends, Bibi and Ruby, charge towards the explosions that surround Ilona. "Oh my, this is quite a problem," she says, readying action.

Macy's first priority is that of a healer. She sends two shots of her aura forward. She wasn't able to contain the few explosions that had already damaged them, but she could restore the damage they had already taken.

However, those explosions couldn't be left unchecked. Taking a page from Mason's book, Macy creates spherical barriers around the explosions as they appear, hoping to contain the blasts before they cause damage.

"These may not be as strong as Mason can make them," she says towards Ilona in an expositional manner, "But I can fight your fire with fire. My powers don't come from some interdimensional demon, but darkness is darkness, and I've seen enough darkness to know how to fight it. And..."

The aura of her barriers containing the explosions begins to darken, going from a bright and cheery aqua to a dark and foreboding azure.

"I know how to wield it."

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @york #Ilona Fight?​

wv8YY1e.png

"Tch!"

CswN8sW.jpg

"Gugh?!"

tumblr_inline_mudxemPhW31rxy3w0.png

"Ah, so you have some hidden power inside you? Well, why didn't you call on it earlier?! It's not nice to be a tease!"

Hisoka spoke, looking down at Stiles as he aimed to awaken his power. Though he had plenty of opportunity and room to, Hisoka, perhaps surprisingly so, made no move to stop Stiles, as though he wanted to fight Stiles in that manner. However, it seemed that he couldn't wait forever, as Bekka's relentless offense would make him realize that the fight with her wasn't over just yet, the jester being forced to put his guard back up, blocking the hard punches with his wrists that were already wounded thanks to Zidane's attack, adding quite the additional sting to him that was almost like salt in a wound.

Still, his determination to keep fighting overwrote the additional pain he endured, as could be heard through soft gasps and grunts for every punch Bekka would throw in an attempt to reach his face. Eventually, after seeming to strategize what moves he wanted to pull, Hisoka would side step a punch and attempt to counter it, grabbing the goddess's outstretched arm and attempting to throw her over his shoulder! If successful, upon slamming her into the ground, he'd attempt to follow up with a merciless maneuver; raising his foot and swiftly slamming it down, intending to crush Bekka's head beneath his foot!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @HisokaFight

The New God fell to Hisoka's subterfuge, but before he could land a killing blow he'd feel Bekka's hand tighten around his leg. "You're slippery...like a fish." Getting up while still holding unto his leg Bekka proceeded to lift Hisoka into the air before slamming him into the ground repeatedly leaving a clown shaped dent on the floor. "And stay down."

@Verite

What can I do?

Ruby Rose
@Others?

khcPS3d.gif

Casualties...

An elated expression draws across Mason's face as he sees Ilona return to health and finally end Eve's rampage, but it quickly flees. Ilona's lifeless red eyes meet his own and his smile turns to a scowl. "So that's how it's going to be," he says.

"We're playing the powerup game? You change your eyes or your hair or your personality and you think it makes you stronger? Listen, Ilona, you weren't brought back from nearly dying to turn back on your friends. There's a sweet little princess inside of you that doesn't want to hurt anyone. However, if you want to play 'This Isn't Even My Final Form', I'd be glad to play along."

Mason brings a hand burning with aura to his face. He covers his eyes; when he uncovers them, they shine a bright golden color. Taking his hand and running it across the top of his head, the streaks of bright orange and jet black wash away into a bright blue, matching his current aura. He reaches to his neck and unfastens the clasp that holds his cloak upon his shoulders. The bloodstained green cloth slips to the ground, leaving black pants and a shirt, a golden necklace, and a newly transformed face. As he does this, he hums a little tune.

8192396228.jpg

Transformation complete, the new form introduces itself with a short verse:

"Macy White, who fell from Light,
Forced for all her life to fight,
The other half of Mason's Heart,
And in every way a forbidden part."

Macy's poem ends, punctuated by explosions. Her face turns to worry as she watches her other half's friends, Bibi and Ruby, charge towards the explosions that surround Ilona. "Oh my, this is quite a problem," she says, readying action.

Macy's first priority is that of a healer. She sends two shots of her aura forward. She wasn't able to contain the few explosions that had already damaged them, but she could restore the damage they had already taken.

However, those explosions couldn't be left unchecked. Taking a page from Mason's book, Macy creates spherical barriers around the explosions as they appear, hoping to contain the blasts before they cause damage.

"These may not be as strong as Mason can make them," she says towards Ilona in an expositional manner, "But I can fight your fire with fire. My powers don't come from some interdimensional demon, but darkness is darkness, and I've seen enough darkness to know how to fight it. And..."

The aura of her barriers containing the explosions begins to darken, going from a bright and cheery aqua to a dark and foreboding azure.

"I know how to wield it."

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @york #Ilona Fight?​
While Mason may have assumed Ilona was trying to power up or turn on her friends, it couldn't have been further from the truth. She hadn't a clue what she was doing, and most certainly didn't want to injure anyone. The unconscious girl rocked back on her feet while the explosions buffeted the ground around her. The bursts of energy circled Ilona, erupting like small landmines, coating her with dirt, dust, and debris from the surrounding area. She stood stiff and unaware of her situation, not even hearing Bibi when the little mage would call out to her. Ilona would only stir again when a very brave Ruby would charge past her explosions and hug onto her from behind.

Ilona's wide-open eyes slowly closed when Ruby touched her, but it still took the girl a moment before she knew what was going on. Before hearing the voices of Bibi and Ruby, she would instead hear the sound of the explosions around her. While she could've mistaken the sounds as an enemy attacking their group, somehow she knew that this wasn't so. She could feel the energy pouring out of her, the same sensation she recognized shortly after she had caused the explosion in the Coalition.

When this realization struck her, Ilona's eyes shot back open and her heart violently began to race inside of her chest. Her inward panic only seemed to make the explosions grow larger and more powerful for a time, entirely clouding her ability to listen to what the others had to say. The only calming reality check she could feel grasp hold of her was when her blue eyes spotted Bibi's flower through the clouds of dust around her. She took a deep breath afterwards, finally allowing herself to hear what Ruby had been saying before.

Trembling nervously, the girl placed her head in her hands and groaned, almost feeling helpless. Working with this dark ability she possessed only made her feel like an ant trying to move a mountain. It was something she had only activated once before now, on accident, and the power scared every fiber of her being. In all honesty she didn't really want to control it, she just wished it would go away and leave her alone.

I-I don't want to control it. Every time I use it, something bad happens. It hurts people. It makes my life worse. How can anything good come from a power that is meant to be dark?

Ilona turned her head up to the sky and let a loud cry of anguish erupt from her lungs. The sound of her voice only seemed to widen the radius of the explosions around her, alarming Train to usher away those who stood around Ilona. He dashed over to Bibi and scooped the young mage into his arms before grabbing Arty by the arm to pull him further away from Ilona. Only able to help two people straight away, Train hoped that Mason and Ruby would be able to fend for themselves.

And thankfully, Mason did indeed seem to not only fend for himself, but also help out with the situation by creating barriers that would seal off Ilona's attacks. Because of Mason's efforts, Ruby and the others would remain entirely unharmed while Ilona's power continued to flow from her like water bursting from a broken pipe. While she was unaware of Mason's efforts, she likely would've been grateful he was protecting everyone had she known what was going on.

Meanwhile, Ilona shouted at the top of her lungs until she used up every last breath of air in her body. Afterwards, she collapsed to her knees, the explosions around her halting when she did so. It was difficult to discern at a first glance whether or not Ilona had calmed down due to Ruby's words, or if she only had only quieted because she had used up all of the malevolent energy that had built up after Eve wounded her. Nevertheless, the explosions had finished--leaving thick clouds of dust floating in the air.

Glancing back up at Ruby, who had been standing behind her, Ilona gave her an ashamed look. While Ilona's attacks had ceased, her eyes still appeared to glow a fiery red. "P-Please tell me I didn't hurt you," Ilona mumbled, glancing back down to the ground after a moment. She reached up to wipe at her face, trying rid herself from some of the dirt and blood she was covered in. When she failed to remove much of it, Ilona dropped her face to the ground, appearing humiliated.

I died. I know I did. But I wish it never would've happened, because now...

...I don't think I'll ever be the same. Not after what I saw.

While Mason may have assumed Ilona was trying to power up or turn on her friends, it couldn't have been further from the truth. She hadn't a clue what she was doing, and most certainly didn't want to injure anyone. The unconscious girl rocked back on her feet while the explosions buffeted the ground around her. The bursts of energy circled Ilona, erupting like small landmines, coating her with dirt, dust, and debris from the surrounding area. She stood stiff and unaware of her situation, not even hearing Bibi when the little mage would call out to her. Ilona would only stir again when a very brave Ruby would charge past her explosions and hug onto her from behind.

Ilona's wide-open eyes slowly closed when Ruby touched her, but it still took the girl a moment before she knew what was going on. Before hearing the voices of Bibi and Ruby, she would instead hear the sound of the explosions around her. While she could've mistaken the sounds as an enemy attacking their group, somehow she knew that this wasn't so. She could feel the energy pouring out of her, the same sensation she recognized shortly after she had caused the explosion in the Coalition.

When this realization struck her, Ilona's eyes shot back open and her heart violently began to race inside of her chest. Her inward panic only seemed to make the explosions grow larger and more powerful for a time, entirely clouding her ability to listen to what the others had to say. The only calming reality check she could feel grasp hold of her was when her blue eyes spotted Bibi's flower through the clouds of dust around her. She took a deep breath afterwards, finally allowing herself to hear what Ruby had been saying before.

Trembling nervously, the girl placed her head in her hands and groaned, almost feeling helpless. Working with this dark ability she possessed only made her feel like an ant trying to move a mountain. It was something she had only activated once before now, on accident, and the power scared every fiber of her being. In all honesty she didn't really want to control it, she just wished it would go away and leave her alone.

I-I don't want to control it. Every time I use it, something bad happens. It hurts people. It makes my life worse. How can anything good come from a power that is meant to be dark?

Ilona turned her head up to the sky and let a loud cry of anguish erupt from her lungs. The sound of her voice only seemed to widen the radius of the explosions around her, alarming Train to usher away those who stood around Ilona. He dashed over to Bibi and scooped the young mage into his arms before grabbing Arty by the arm to pull him further away from Ilona. Only able to help two people straight away, Train hoped that Mason and Ruby would be able to fend for themselves.

And thankfully, Mason did indeed seem to not only fend for himself, but also help out with the situation by creating barriers that would seal off Ilona's attacks. Because of Mason's efforts, Ruby and the others would remain entirely unharmed while Ilona's power continued to flow from her like water bursting from a broken pipe. While she was unaware of Mason's efforts, she likely would've been grateful he was protecting everyone had she known what was going on.

Meanwhile, Ilona shouted at the top of her lungs until she used up every last breath of air in her body. Afterwards, she collapsed to her knees, the explosions around her halting when she did so. It was difficult to discern at a first glance whether or not Ilona had calmed down due to Ruby's words, or if she only had only quieted because she had used up all of the malevolent energy that had built up after Eve wounded her. Nevertheless, the explosions had finished--leaving thick clouds of dust floating in the air.

Glancing back up at Ruby, who had been standing behind her, Ilona gave her an ashamed look. While Ilona's attacks had ceased, her eyes still appeared to glow a fiery red. "P-Please tell me I didn't hurt you," Ilona mumbled, glancing back down to the ground after a moment. She reached up to wipe at her face, trying rid herself from some of the dirt and blood she was covered in. When she failed to remove much of it, Ilona dropped her face to the ground, appearing humiliated.

With Ilona's attacks ceasing, Macy slowly inches closer. She lowers her barriers and watches her friend slump to the ground and try to clean her face. She breaths a deep sigh of relief at the lack of explosions, despite Ilona's wails still ringing in her ears.

The sight of her friend safe once again brightens her heart, and she shifts back to Mason's face, to be familiar to the princess.

Covered in as much blood and crime as she was, Mason runs up to Ilona. He fall on his knees and hugs her with all his might. He releases his hug, watching Ilona's fiery red irises. He senses that the dark power still lays within Ilona, but the spark of life that shines behind the irises tells him that the princess has returned.

A tear wells up in the corner of his eye as he says, "Ilona! Thank goodness, thank the Sun, and thank everything in the multiverse that you're okay. Eve... Is she gone? It doesn't matter. You're okay! And it looks like all the bad guys are beaten! Even that portal is closing! So... So that means things can return to normal! You can live your life and we can take that vacation and I can finally have friends that I don't have to leave and..."

The force of his emotions culminates into another tight hug. The tear finally breaks down his cheek as he says, "Despite all that has happened, I'm glad that I met you. I'm glad I joined the Coalition. Let's clean up this mess, alright?"

"..."

"Ilona? Are you feeling alright? Everything should be fine now. Why are you still so sad?"

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @york

"She? Some kind of monster? You don't know monster until you've truly seen one..."

A squeaky voice, remniscent of a teenage girl, emerged. But that didn't originate from a young girl, but rather, a youthful-looking man(?). This man was Producer Kido, the most legitimate businessman you will meet. This man was located right behind Thor. How he got here? S-e-c-r-e-t~.

H57ZMIX.png

"... M'lady. Nihi~"

Right after winking at Thor and blowing a little kiss, he tosses the trilby on his head right at the thunder dude's back to grab some attention.

glXTgGe.png

"How exactly are you getting all these props?" Madoka rises from the crater that Thor had previously smashed her into, still holding her head.

"Woman's secret~ nihi~"

"I usually have no words, but I really have no words now," Madoka places her fingers on her temple. "I can't believe we have the same father..."

"We don't."

"Oh right, we don't."

Kido suddenly tosses what appears to be a smokebomb at mighty man, allowing it to detonate when it neared Thor! This was followed by Kido cackling in a manner akin to the spookiest and most chaotic of stereotypical witches.

WBJfeMo.png

"Can you see us through this smoke? I'm here~ No, I'm there~"

Despite Kido's words, the smokebomb didn't release smoke just for the sake of concealment, it released the malicious mist that was capable of suppressing the supernatural capabilities of others!

"Well then," Madoka smiles as her eyes displayed the thirst for blood, "it's beatdown time. Everyone ready?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @Verite
Toboe was caught off guard from the punch and laid on the ground for a few minutes after after hitting the wall. Pain errupted throughout his body as he laid there. A groan of agony escaped as he got back up and shook himself off. Yeah, that was going to bruise pretty badly.

@Verite @Crow @Kaykay @Thor fight @Anybody I missed
Apparently satisfied with her victory in the punching match, Remilia grinned back at the man. She threw him a cocky look as she slowly walked forward, the last vestiges of the cuts she'd sustained disappearing.

"Of course. I'm a vampire of the Scarlet family. Did you expect any other result?"

And suddenly, she was forced to quickly jump away as Kido threw the power-negating gas. The vampire threw the Producer the kind of look one would expect from a child throwing a tantrum as she shouted.

"H-hey! I've already got this! What, are you trying to make me lose?! Well, whatever." Turning her attention back to Thor, wherever he may have moved in response to the gas, she summoned up two giant red spears of energy, one in each hand. And then one of them was hurled towards him, to skewer his torso. "Catch!"

@Verite @Crow @Takumi
737dba9dd935431d9bdea2956a8a9f0a.png

KRAKK!

Without wasting any time being possibly surprised by Kido's sudden appearance or gawking at his usage of the stolen power-suppressing grenades, Thor, at high enough speeds that his body easily seemed to become a blur when he'd move, would manage to track down the Producer's location and speedblitz him before the mist would be able to reach him, throwing a calamitously powerful punch right in his chest, the sheer force of the punch enough to send Kido flying into the wall in an instant and causing a crater as a result! As he moved, he'd also be able to evade Remilia's spear in the process.

"If your trump card against me is cheap parlor tricks and trying to use weapons that do not belong to you against me, then perhaps I gave most of you too much credit in believing that I could be provided entertainment," Thor sighed as he stood outside the range of the mist, placing his good arm on his hip while his other continued to sway around, evidently still disabled by Remilia's punch and the only evidence that Thor seemed to be hurt at all by the fight.

Still, he pursed his lips thoughtfully, as though having ceased to take the battle seriously, if he ever did to begin with. From the other room beyond, he could sense that the Dark Presence was beginning to wind down. That was his ticket to leave, because once that was dispatched with, he'd perhaps be the only one left. And confident in his own abilities as he was, he'd rather not go through all that.

"In any case, I think I've overstayed my welcome. And not a moment too soon," the blonde man, before swiftly dashing over to the portal, stopping just a few inches in front of it and looking back at everyone with a smirk that tugged at his lips, gesturing at them with his good arm, "Perhaps we'll come into contact again, Coalition, United Nations. Consider this a warning. The Revanchist is still rising, and when the time is right... You'll know the true meaning of despair!~ Ciao!"

And with that, he'd hop into the portal and disappear. In that instant, the portal would close off, rendering everyone behind unable to try to follow. That was that; Thor and Ocelot had managed to escape and were well on their way to possibly celebrating their victory over the Coalition, and there was nothing to be done about it.

"Dammit!"

Slamming his fist into the wall, Doppo, bleeding profusely from his earlier gunshot wound to the shoulder, would just now appear behind everyone, having just made it as the fight had ended, his teeth gritted in anger and frustration. This had never happened before... Such a complete and utter defeat of the Coalition on a level like this! The man sunk to his knees in a defeated fashion, trembling with resentment.

"Too late... We realized too late..."

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi

9xvuK4H.png

Zwei
@Those Fighting Roa

Despite this sudden turn of tides, Zwei used his twin machine guns to fire off a steady, concentrated stream of standard dust rounds, standard dust rounds from the looks of it, but they would still have quite the kick when fired at such a quick rate.

tumblr_ocnjru2RhU1v3qowuo3_100.png

"..."

"Jeez... even with me taking the ropes for you, this guy doesn't know when to just drop down dead already. How about you help out with this one, Sunshine? You and me. Its what we do best after all..."

The Crimson Avenger gave a small nod of affirmation, aimed more towards the unseen force that was her phantom. Staring right at Roa, she was unfazed by the amount of Lightning Needles being thrown around. In a way... Elesis had a way to go about this, and so did her phantom. Encasing her sword in the energy of Dark El, she swung downwards at the ground, causing all sorts of slashes in the air before her to be formed by the Dark El's power. By doing so, she was aiming more to halt the Lightning Needles as she began to advance towards her opponent... her prey.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @RoaFight​
Roa would attempt to protect himself when Zwei would manage to evade just enough of his projectiles to give himself time to fire some dust rounds in retaliation, briefly pulling his arms back to shield himself, though even if just for a brief moment, from his point of view at least, ceasing to fire the Lightning Needles would be a mistake, something that he very rarely made, or so Roa liked to believe.

The instant he registered Sakuya behind him, Roa would attempt to make a move, but before he could even turn around, the maid would manage to stick him in place by throwing knives at his feet that permeated all the way through to the floor. He grunted sharply in surprise, attempting to break away from the knives and reach for Sakuya's very neck, not wasting his breath on any "final words" as she'd inquired about, before his body would be riddled with Sakuya's knives when she'd make the place rain blades.

The vampire would fall down on his back from the sheer force of the raining knives, unable to get up when the knives would pierce through his body and, just like the ones that stuck him to the ground, trapped him to the ground, causing him to be stuck in place. In no time, his body was compeltely riddled with blades, and though he was still alive, blood leaking out from every wound that, under normal circumstances should have already healed but was unable to due to the knives still being stuck in, he was unable to move, even despite his strength, making labored grunts to break himself free, try as he might.

As he struggled, Shiki, having recovered from the earlier attack that prevented him from moving, would appear before Roa, looking down at him coldly.

lDSkwdB.png

"Isn't it funny, Roa... The one person who let you come back... was also the only one capable of truly killing you. Real or not, it doesn't matter. This is where it ends," Shiki spoke, looking down at the pathetic, trapped form of Roa, the man unable to even respond with Sakuya's knives so deeply lodged into his face and through his mouth, practically disabling whatever muscle function he previously had.

With that, his Mystic Eyes registering lines and points of "death" all over Roa's body, he would stomp on a knife that was stabbed into the villain's chest, penetrating one of the many points of death that Shiki registered on his body, the man barely able to let out a pained gasp as that seemed to be the one thing to be able to do him in. In no time, Roa's body began to decompose like a vampire exposed to sunlight, his body turning to ashes as his eyes, full of hatred, glared daggers at Shiki and everyone else, though before anyone knew it, Roa was gone in a matter of moments when Shiki made his move.

With his body, and his very existence for that matter, gone, the many knives that penetrated Roa's body fell to the ground with a large number of clattering, as Shiki would take a step back and sigh deeply, eyes eventually relaxing as he'd rub his temple and look at the others.

"Let's hope that's finally the last I'll see of that guy... Are the rest of you guys okay? I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if anyone else got hurt because of my nightmares."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york
The New God fell to Hisoka's subterfuge, but before he could land a killing blow he'd feel Bekka's hand tighten around his leg. "You're slippery...like a fish." Getting up while still holding unto his leg Bekka proceeded to lift Hisoka into the air before slamming him into the ground repeatedly leaving a clown shaped dent on the floor. "And stay down."

@Verite
CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

Hisoka, unable to worm himself out of Bekka's grasp, would hardly make a noise even when being repeatedly slammed into the ground like a rag doll, though the damage to him was evident. If taking Bekka's word for it wasn't enough, given her pure brute strength, then the many craters in the ground and the bruises on his previously thought to be nearly invulnerable skin would give evidence that Hisoka was certainly given a run for his money.

When Bekka was done, Hisoka wouldn't move for a good moment; one could even assume that he was dead, though eventually, he'd move his head up, the rest of his body completely still as if a number of the bones in his body had been fractured at the very least, giving the New God an eerie grin.

"... Ow," he grunted painfully, despite the wide grin on his face, "I can't believe it... It looks like I've lost," Hisoka spoke calmly and rather nonchalantly, as though it had all been just a game to him.

"I couldn't get up even if I tried, dear. Unfortunately, since I can't even get back to my cell, you'll have to take me back there... Truly, the multiverse has some strong people in it. Even within this Coalition, just by itself, my senses did not deceive me now that I've had a taste..."

In this state, he wasn't going anywhere now, but a prisoner was still a prisoner, and what prisoners had were rights. The beating could be considered his punishment for assault and whatever other charges could be added to his already growing list of offenses, so it shouldn't be any trouble to just drag him back to his cell, right?

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb

Last edited:
737dba9dd935431d9bdea2956a8a9f0a.png

KRAKK!

Without wasting any time being possibly surprised by Kido's sudden appearance or gawking at his usage of the stolen power-suppressing grenades, Thor, at high enough speeds that his body easily seemed to become a blur when he'd move, would manage to track down the Producer's location and speedblitz him before the mist would be able to reach him, throwing a calamitously powerful punch right in his chest, the sheer force of the punch enough to send Kido flying into the wall in an instant and causing a crater as a result! As he moved, he'd also be able to evade Remilia's spear in the process.

"If your trump card against me is cheap parlor tricks and trying to use weapons that do not belong to you against me, then perhaps I gave most of you too much credit in believing that I could be provided entertainment," Thor sighed as he stood outside the range of the mist, placing his good arm on his hip while his other continued to sway around, evidently still disabled by Remilia's punch and the only evidence that Thor seemed to be hurt at all by the fight.

Still, he pursed his lips thoughtfully, as though having ceased to take the battle seriously, if he ever did to begin with. From the other room beyond, he could sense that the Dark Presence was beginning to wind down. That was his ticket to leave, because once that was dispatched with, he'd perhaps be the only one left. And confident in his own abilities as he was, he'd rather not go through all that.

"In any case, I think I've overstayed my welcome. And not a moment too soon," the blonde man, before swiftly dashing over to the portal, stopping just a few inches in front of it and looking back at everyone with a smirk that tugged at his lips, gesturing at them with his good arm, "Perhaps we'll come into contact again, Coalition, United Nations. Consider this a warning. The Revanchist is still rising, and when the time is right... You'll know the true meaning of despair!~ Ciao!"

And with that, he'd hop into the portal and disappear. In that instant, the portal would close off, rendering everyone behind unable to try to follow. That was that; Thor and Ocelot had managed to escape and were well on their way to possibly celebrating their victory over the Coalition, and there was nothing to be done about it.

"Dammit!"

Slamming his fist into the wall, Doppo, bleeding profusely from his earlier gunshot wound to the shoulder, would just now appear behind everyone, having just made it as the fight had ended, his teeth gritted in anger and frustration. This had never happened before... Such a complete and utter defeat of the Coalition on a level like this! The man sunk to his knees in a defeated fashion, trembling with resentment.

"Too late... We realized too late..."

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi
Kido lifted his body from the crater, blood emerging from his mouth. He wiped it away. It appeared that the injuries from fighting BERTHA were still there.

'Always alright' my ass.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Uh... can't you guys track their coordinates via the system or something? That's how the machine works, right? It produces a History section like a browser, right? Seriously though, what's with the whole 'despair' motif? Were these guys born like that?"

glXTgGe.webp

"Brother, you're bleeding."

"Ahaha~ that's just strawb- yeah, I'm bleeding. So what?"

"You know what 'so what'."

"I know what so so what?"

"You kn- you know what, forget it. Just get a doctor after all this is good."

"I have to reprimand Ritsuko Akagi first. 'Best interests' my ass!"

"Remain calm, maybe-"

"I'm the verbal one between the two of us here! I'm going to show her a piece of my mind!"

And there she was. As they began to head out, Kido found Ritsuko leaning against the wall.

WBJfeMo.webp

"There you are."

Kido coughs for a bit.

"'Best interests', is that it? 'Any methods neccesary', you say? You tried to get a high reward, and the high risk actually comes to bite us back like a pack of... whatever bites hard! They didn't just bite the UN, or the Coalition, but the multiverse that you claim to have the best interests of! Edgy Teens Anonymous AKA the Revanchist is going to get the UN and Coalition, and you're to blame."

Kido raises Ritsuko by the collar.

"You're either going to banter back, or lodge a bullet in my head, am I correct? Nothing's stopping you, your hands are free, and you can very well overpower me. That's pretty easy, what's difficult is the guilt that will plague you, provided you actually feel guilt from the fact that you just- ACK!"

That was when he coughs blood up, right in front of Ritsuko!

"Sorry, sorry, my bad, my bad. Proceed with your response. I'm good for now. You need a towel?"

He releases Ritsuko from his grip, then proceeds to grab a hankerchief from his pockets and wipe the blood off his mouth.

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Roa would attempt to protect himself when Zwei would manage to evade just enough of his projectiles to give himself time to fire some dust rounds in retaliation, briefly pulling his arms back to shield himself, though even if just for a brief moment, from his point of view at least, ceasing to fire the Lightning Needles would be a mistake, something that he very rarely made, or so Roa liked to believe.

The instant he registered Sakuya behind him, Roa would attempt to make a move, but before he could even turn around, the maid would manage to stick him in place by throwing knives at his feet that permeated all the way through to the floor. He grunted sharply in surprise, attempting to break away from the knives and reach for Sakuya's very neck, not wasting his breath on any "final words" as she'd inquired about, before his body would be riddled with Sakuya's knives when she'd make the place rain blades.

The vampire would fall down on his back from the sheer force of the raining knives, unable to get up when the knives would pierce through his body and, just like the ones that stuck him to the ground, trapped him to the ground, causing him to be stuck in place. In no time, his body was compeltely riddled with blades, and though he was still alive, blood leaking out from every wound that, under normal circumstances should have already healed but was unable to due to the knives still being stuck in, he was unable to move, even despite his strength, making labored grunts to break himself free, try as he might.

As he struggled, Shiki, having recovered from the earlier attack that prevented him from moving, would appear before Roa, looking down at him coldly.

lDSkwdB.png

"Isn't it funny, Roa... The one person who let you come back... was also the only one capable of truly killing you. Real or not, it doesn't matter. This is where it ends," Shiki spoke, looking down at the pathetic, trapped form of Roa, the man unable to even respond with Sakuya's knives so deeply lodged into his face and through his mouth, practically disabling whatever muscle function he previously had.

With that, his Mystic Eyes registering lines and points of "death" all over Roa's body, he would stomp on a knife that was stabbed into the villain's chest, penetrating one of the many points of death that Shiki registered on his body, the man barely able to let out a pained gasp as that seemed to be the one thing to be able to do him in. In no time, Roa's body began to decompose like a vampire exposed to sunlight, his body turning to ashes as his eyes, full of hatred, glared daggers at Shiki and everyone else, though before anyone knew it, Roa was gone in a matter of moments when Shiki made his move.

With his body, and his very existence for that matter, gone, the many knives that penetrated Roa's body fell to the ground with a large number of clattering, as Shiki would take a step back and sigh deeply, eyes eventually relaxing as he'd rub his temple and look at the others.

"Let's hope that's finally the last I'll see of that guy... Are the rest of you guys okay? I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if anyone else got hurt because of my nightmares."

Seeing that their foe had been taken care of for good, Elesis felt her phantom snap back to the back of her mind, just like it usually lurks around in there. With that sudden shift, the Crimson Avenger looked like she was awakened from a long deep slumber.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Nothing much to worry... about... just a mere migraine... I believe I... pushed myself too... hard."

Just as she had tried to reassure everyone that she was fine, the fallen knight stumbled backwards a few steps before beginning to faint. Before she could take that fall and be out like a light just like that, something stopped her fall. To her, it felt similar to a certain someone's weapons, and with that thought, she confirmed her thoughts upon seeing that familiar esper that had gotten her involved in all of this in the first place.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Now now, I don't think this is the time to rest, dearest Elesis~ But if you insist, I can keep an eye on you until you wake."

Giving Elesis that teasing wink and that flying kiss, Add gestured for the Dark El manifestations of his Dynamos to bring Elesis's fatigued body over to him, having her fall into his arms. Usually when it came to Add physically doing this, such as carrying a simple cardboard box, Elesis remembered that those types of actions would tire him out easily, but now... she could tell that the Dark El he had in his body allowed him to do so much more that he couldn't do, even with his time-space manipulation.

tumblr_od551k1U9T1v3qowuo1_100.png

"A... Add... I... think you're going... to make the... wro-"

Elesis was also aware with that sudden surge of Dark El in Add's body, it had somehow disrupted the neural conditioning that led to her being manipulated by this esper. He couldn't control her as he pleased anymore, meaning that she could go against the types of acts he was going to play. She knew that he wasn't up to any good, but before she could talk back against him, Add had leaned over... and silenced her with a kiss.

Not even the surprise of the kiss could keep her awake... no, something about this was making her feel suddenly drained as well. And just like that, she fell asleep in Add's arms, and she didn't mean to at all. Breaking the kiss apart, Add blinked to see that she had fainted otherwise, but it didn't really matter to him.

tumblr_ocnj1fUbRO1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Jeez... I didn't think that would make her that flustered in the first place..."

Add simply played it off on that she had overreacted to his advancements, he didn't want anybody asking him on why she had fainted like she did. In his head, he had the feeling that the Dark El energy inside of him had something to do with it, but he recalled that Elesis had no ability much like that... Is it because he had the Dark El forcefully become a part of him and by doing so... means that the Dark El needs more energy to sustain itself within him?

For now, he could only shrug at that thought, maybe with more tests with his newfound powers could confirm or disprove his current thoughts and theories on this discovery, but now he had important business to attend to... Glancing over at the others who had fought alongside Elesis against Roa, Add asked on a matter that most others would say in a situation like this.

tumblr_o8dl48CZ4s1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Say... what might be the next course of action after this? I don't have the slightest clue on how to... well, proceed with any of this."

He had to be sure that there weren't going to be any more intrusions like these. There are things he has yet to finish up on, after all.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @ppl

ujWHktX.png

"..."

What can I do?

Ruby Rose
@Others?

khcPS3d.gif

Casualties...

With Ilona's attacks ceasing, Macy slowly inches closer. She lowers her barriers and watches her friend slump to the ground and try to clean her face. She breaths a deep sigh of relief at the lack of explosions, despite Ilona's wails still ringing in her ears.

The sight of her friend safe once again brightens her heart, and she shifts back to Mason's face, to be familiar to the princess.

Covered in as much blood and crime as she was, Mason runs up to Ilona. He fall on his knees and hugs her with all his might. He releases his hug, watching Ilona's fiery red irises. He senses that the dark power still lays within Ilona, but the spark of life that shines behind the irises tells him that the princess has returned.

A tear wells up in the corner of his eye as he says, "Ilona! Thank goodness, thank the Sun, and thank everything in the multiverse that you're okay. Eve... Is she gone? It doesn't matter. You're okay! And it looks like all the bad guys are beaten! Even that portal is closing! So... So that means things can return to normal! You can live your life and we can take that vacation and I can finally have friends that I don't have to leave and..."

The force of his emotions culminates into another tight hug. The tear finally breaks down his cheek as he says, "Despite all that has happened, I'm glad that I met you. I'm glad I joined the Coalition. Let's clean up this mess, alright?"

"..."

"Ilona? Are you feeling alright? Everything should be fine now. Why are you still so sad?"

Artyom watched from a safe distance as Ruby and Macy were able to....bring IIona under control. Artyom breathed a sigh of relief, realizing there were no enemies left to fight, maybe his luck had finally changed. He pulled out his shotgun and went to reload, only to have his finger crushed when he hit the release switch on the gun

"Gahhh! Сукин сын! (Son of a bitch!)" He cried in pain and somehow pulled his mangled finger from his weapon, he studied it a moment, bruised, but not broken. He quickly reloaded and holstered his shotgun, he sure hoped nobody saw that blunder. He stood to his feet, realizing how sore he was .

"I could use a Vodka right now....how bout it Train." He said with smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mason Moretti

"..."

lDSkwdB.png

Seeing that their foe had been taken care of for good, Elesis felt her phantom snap back to the back of her mind, just like it usually lurks around in there. With that sudden shift, the Crimson Avenger looked like she was awakened from a long deep slumber.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Nothing much to worry... about... just a mere migraine... I believe I... pushed myself too... hard."

Just as she had tried to reassure everyone that she was fine, the fallen knight stumbled backwards a few steps before beginning to faint. Before she could take that fall and be out like a light just like that, something stopped her fall. To her, it felt similar to a certain someone's weapons, and with that thought, she confirmed her thoughts upon seeing that familiar esper that had gotten her involved in all of this in the first place.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Now now, I don't think this is the time to rest, dearest Elesis~ But if you insist, I can keep an eye on you until you wake."

Giving Elesis that teasing wink and that flying kiss, Add gestured for the Dark El manifestations of his Dynamos to bring Elesis's fatigued body over to him, having her fall into his arms. Usually when it came to Add physically doing this, such as carrying a simple cardboard box, Elesis remembered that those types of actions would tire him out easily, but now... she could tell that the Dark El he had in his body allowed him to do so much more that he couldn't do, even with his time-space manipulation.

tumblr_od551k1U9T1v3qowuo1_100.png

"A... Add... I... think you're going... to make the... wro-"

Elesis was also aware with that sudden surge of Dark El in Add's body, it had somehow disrupted the neural conditioning that led to her being manipulated by this esper. He couldn't control her as he pleased anymore, meaning that she could go against the types of acts he was going to play. She knew that he wasn't up to any good, but before she could talk back against him, Add had leaned over... and silenced her with a kiss.

Not even the surprise of the kiss could keep her awake... no, something about this was making her feel suddenly drained as well. And just like that, she fell asleep in Add's arms, and she didn't mean to at all. Breaking the kiss apart, Add blinked to see that she had fainted otherwise, but it didn't really matter to him.

tumblr_ocnj1fUbRO1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Jeez... I didn't think that would make her that flustered in the first place..."

Add simply played it off on that she had overreacted to his advancements, he didn't want anybody asking him on why she had fainted like she did. In his head, he had the feeling that the Dark El energy inside of him had something to do with it, but he recalled that Elesis had no ability much like that... Is it because he had the Dark El forcefully become a part of him and by doing so... means that the Dark El needs more energy to sustain itself within him?

For now, he could only shrug at that thought, maybe with more tests with his newfound powers could confirm or disprove his current thoughts and theories on this discovery, but now he had important business to attend to... Glancing over at the others who had fought alongside Elesis against Roa, Add asked on a matter that most others would say in a situation like this.

tumblr_o8dl48CZ4s1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Say... what might be the next course of action after this? I don't have the slightest clue on how to... well, proceed with any of this."

He had to be sure that there weren't going to be any more intrusions like these. There are things he has yet to finish up on, after all.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @ppl
Artyom watched from a safe distance as Ruby and Macy were able to....bring IIona under control. Artyom breathed a sigh of relief, realizing there were no enemies left to fight, maybe his luck had finally changed. He pulled out his shotgun and went to reload, only to have his finger crushed when he hit the release switch on the gun

"Gahhh! Сукин сын! (Son of a bitch!)" He cried in pain and somehow pulled his mangled finger from his weapon, he studied it a moment, bruised, but not broken. He quickly reloaded and holstered his shotgun, he sure hoped nobody saw that blunder. He stood to his feet, realizing how sore he was .

"I could use a Vodka right now....how bout it Train." He said with smirk.
Ruby Rose

Ruby finally let go, seeing that Ilona had finally returned to normal, minus her red eyes, that is... She wasn't quite sure what that meant, but what was important was that her powers had stopped causing explosions, and, as far as she knew... Ilona was alive. When she was asked if she had been hurt, Ruby shrugged it off, silently thanking the fact that her aura had protected her from the worst of it.

X6XdHSg.gif

"I'll be fine! I mean I've had worse-...!" She said, though she seemed to trail off a little, being distracted for a moment.

Now that the immediate crisis was over, a few things had begun to dawn on her; 1) she was no longer covered in blood, like Eve had just been some sort of illusion... Either that or her aura had done some cleanup work, she wasn't sure which was which, and 2) the portal above was gone, save for a hand beckoning them to say briefly, which she had sort of missed out on.

In either case, she turned her attention back towards Ilona, smiling again... Trying to brighten up the mood, or at least make things at least a little better.

"I'm just glad that you're... Alright..." She said quietly.

Looks like she was quiet glad that Ilona had survived... All she could hope for now, was that Jennifer, Qrow, and the others who had been affected by that explosion, or thrown into a coma by the mist would be okay too...

Zwei
@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @Others?

Roa was defeated, and with a small whine, Zwei sort of collapsed onto the ground.

His armor had cracks all over the place, despite having dodged a good number of his enemy's lighting bolts, he had been hit quite a few times, but his armor, and his aura had taken the brunt of the damage.

With subtle twitch from his ear, his suit sort of retracted from his body, reverting to its suitcase form with a mechanical grinding noise... Like the suit itself had somehow gotten tuckered out from the whole battle.

Judging from the damaged state the suitcase was in, it looks like Zwei might have trouble using it again, but... Hey, at least Zwei was okay, right? Even though he had closed his eyes and was... Apparently taking a small nap.

Looks like all that had happened had been a little too much for this little dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.