• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
mfnlLhp.png

"No problem~" Letting Kido use his shoulders for support, he tried to lean forward as much as possible so that his height wasn't an inconvenience. "We should be all supporting each other during times like these, I wish you a speedy recovery~" Well, as speedy as someone who couldn't recover from broken bones in a night. "Once you get back home, I recommend eating some rice porridge."
"Ah, Madoka PD-ssi. You'll watch his diet, yeah?"

glXTgGe.webp

"I will be sure to, Zen," Madoka nods as Kido shivers in fright from the thought of eating porridge.

WBJfeMo.webp

Gulp.​

Feeling a shift in movement, Zen watched with a curious face a Kido did... something. His face fell into a strange look, blinking blankly at the producer.
tumblr_inline_odklrzvmWj1s7x88v_250.png

"... Rabbit is a cute name but... Kido PD-ssi. That was gross. And really greasy.*."

"Men shouldn't do that. Aigoo, I'm cringing."

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Takumi @Crow @Sen

WBJfeMo.webp

"I usually don't do it in front of people unless it's part of the punchline," Kido grins.

glXTgGe.webp

"I... don't do it... at all..." Madoka sweats profusely as she stutters, clearly lying.

glXTgGe.webp

"High quality scripts from the past, ah memories. Oh, this play, let's see if I can put myself in the shoes of those kids for once."

Madoka looks around for a bit, then opens the booklet and reads it.

"This isn't crime, it's a different kind of justice!

You call YOURSELF the Phantom Thief?

The jewel! It's go- wait, why am I reading this again? Detective isn't my cup of tea."

Madoka puts the booklet on the table, and opens another. She stands up, ready to release a series of poses.

"Rurara, Rurara, Rurara Ruu! Mahou Shoujo Flame! Now, prepare to burn! Pretty Pretty Hellfire!

N- N- NO WAY! HOW? WHY? I THOUGHT-

EVIL DOESN'T PAY! NOW, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR JUDGEMENT, BECAUSE WE ARE

LEAF

AQUA

FLAME

AND PRETTY HEART

TOGETHER WE ARE-"

The sound of books and a smartpad dropping interrupted Madoka's series if Magical Girl poses and chants. Madoka turns around.

lYnpEYT.jpg

"P- Producer! I... saw nothing!"

The girl shuts the door and runs off.

"TACHIBANA COME BACK! I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! PLEASE LISTEN! TACHIBANAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"

"Yeah... not at all... ehehe..."

Mason looks at Arty and suddenly becomes uncomfortable with what's going on. He can't tell exactly what's going on in Artyom's head, but he's sure that the emotions aren't pleasant.

"Hey, guys? Let's lay off. Joke's over and we have better things to do. Sounds like there might be something dangerous up ahead, and those of us who can fight should be ready to defend those who can't... Artyom is a great fighter, and deserves a little more respect than we're giving him right now. That goes to Train as well."

He speaks softly to Artyom, saying, "Wherever that nickname came from and whatever memories it brings up, I understand. The fights you get into aren't the hardest things to battle, are they? On the outside you're really strong, but if you need help fighting the inner war, there are people here to help you." After a pause, he adds, "I wish I could be the one to help you."
@Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty[/USER

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WBJfeMo.webp[/IMG]
[FONT=Courier New]"Yeah, Mason's right, let's change the topic,"[/FONT] Kido suggests as he tries to strike a new conversation up. [FONT=Courier New]"I was in Norway once. Business trip. Husky sleighs, fine sandwiches - and I'll never forget the taste of licorice in my mouth. It's just so... uh... I really, really do not like the taste of pure black licorice. Is it my taste or do any of you feel the same?"[/FONT]

@Sen @Mason Moretti [USER=8825]@Nater Taters
@Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty[/CENTER][/USER]

045.png

"Age, maturity, and competence, huh? Guess that explains why you're always running you mouth..."

The comment was directed solely at Bekka with a displeased tone, one that carried into his next comment.

"As for all this shit about feelings... I don't see how bringing it up is appropriate at a time like this. I've told Buckethead the same thing, but I guess I'll repeat it. Whatever is between people is between them as long as it doesn't get in the way of what they believe is right. Kyoko, Makoto, and Mason haven't let their feelings get in the way of what they think is right, so there's no point questioning them or making comments like yours."

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

Bekka53_zps219evvlm.png

"That's cute coming from someone whose mental maturity is that of a five year old." Bekka responded to Shizuo. "Any time people try to talk to you, you call them names, have a tantrum and walk away when you don't like what you're hearing. Is that how a functioning person in society works? No, that's just you letting your feelings getting the best of you. So if you want to call me kettle all I have to say is hello pot. Besides..." Bekka continued. "I can't careless about who is sleeping with who. That's nothing neither you or I can judge about."​

@Josh M @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

"Guys, can you please stop." Toboe would growl lightly. He frowned at the two as he stood near Shizuo, ready to defend his friend if he needed to.

tumblr_m8iwutqHUo1ry983uo1_500.gif

"I understand if you guys butt heads and all but it's never really been a good time for any of it." the fifteen year old grumbled.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @others

"Guys, can you please stop." Toboe would growl lightly. He frowned at the two as he stood near Shizuo, ready to defend his friend if he needed to.

"I understand if you guys butt heads and all but it's never really been a good time for any of it." the fifteen year old grumbled.

tumblr_inline_nf80yxEa2e1t4ubwm.jpg

"They look old, but they squabble like children, huh?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Takumi

Three things an old campaigner never turned down.

The first was free food.

The second was an owed favor, which the bulk of military-styled life was greased with.

The final part was sleep when you could grab it, which was why Lucifer after they had met each other once more and went through pertinent details, opted to sleep leaning against a handy wall. A sort of low level catnap that could render him to wakefulness in a seconds notice as was honed on dangerous worlds. Saber Alter on the other hand, would engaged in a more interesting-To her, pastime.

A little game called 'Poke the Schnee'.

"What kind of gun does your weapon transform into?"

@Hospes @Whoever @Finally back from moving.​

Shiki2.png

"In my experiences, the "older" people in my life tend to be the more petty and childish ones..." Shiki sighed, adjusting his glasses as he waited for everyone to simmer down to relay the news. He almost forgot how urgent the situation was, but it seemed like, despite how much people would say there was no time, there was always time for this.

On a side note, what he said wasn't exactly meant to be any sort of dig at Remilia, or even Sakuya, for that matter. At least, not specifically. After all, not all ancient, amazingly powerful vampires had personalities with room for improvement, right?

Just Arcueid.

Len just silently sighed in the meantime.

@Kaykay

G84VNK5.png

"W-What's this about my feelings...?" Makoto asked, unsure if he even wanted to hear the answer.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @All

Mason looks at Arty and suddenly becomes uncomfortable with what's going on. He can't tell exactly what's going on in Artyom's head, but he's sure that the emotions aren't pleasant.

"Hey, guys? Let's lay off. Joke's over and we have better things to do. Sounds like there might be something dangerous up ahead, and those of us who can fight should be ready to defend those who can't... Artyom is a great fighter, and deserves a little more respect than we're giving him right now. That goes to Train as well."

He speaks softly to Artyom, saying, "Wherever that nickname came from and whatever memories it brings up, I understand. The fights you get into aren't the hardest things to battle, are they? On the outside you're really strong, but if you need help fighting the inner war, there are people here to help you." After a pause, he adds, "I wish I could be the one to help you."
@Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Neither Bekka nor Lois were entirely incorrect on their judgements.

It was true that Mason had some inklings of feelings for Kyoko. He admired her wit and her leadership, definitely. She stood as a role model for him. He also thought she was very pretty. However, she was a superior, and he had suspicions that there was some relationship between her and Makoto, which was essentially confirmed by this adventure on "Silent Earth". If there was something between them, far be it from Mason to wedge between them. He wanted her to be happy if it was love between them, even though the argument over Ilona was tearing the two apart.

However, that isn't why Mason is obedient to her. Awhile before joining the Coalition, when Mason simply drifted through the multiverse like a superpowered hobo, he decided that he'd start treating everyone he could with respect. He had a few too many run-ins with the laws of various worlds, not by ill-intent or malice, but by not being careful enough. It is difficult to adjust to different cultures amongst the multiverse, and by simply being himself, he'd managed to make people angry.

Sometimes it was just a mysterious person with no background or records appearing out of nowhere. Other times it was a simple, honest question spoken in the dialect of his home world, which would turn into a horribly misinterpreted insult. Whatever the case, Mason tried to find a solution.

So far his solution had two parts. First was that any person of power, nobility or notoriety was a "Sir," "Madame," "Miss," et cetera, unless otherwise stated. Madame Ilona, Miss Kirigiri, Mister Naegi. (Robin was Robin because Mason couldn't for the life of himself pronounce Robin's last name and Robin didn't seem to care about titles.)

The second part was trying his hardest to remember names. He felt that remembering someone's name made them important, so despite how hard it was to do so, he tried his best to remember names. He gladly took on the idea of nicknames as a way to better his chances of remembering a name. With that in mind, he didn't mean to start poking fun at Artyom. All he wanted to do was remember a name.
@Jeremi @Minerva
The Traveller
Trav
Travis Euller
Macy
Mace-Mace
Freemason
Gamma
Tiger
Sweet Prince
*NOTE: This is me spitballing ideas for nicknames. The only nicknames guaranteed for canon are The Traveller and Trav for short of that. That's why these are in a spoiler. ~A

tumblr_inline_nl0muyhAaq1r3leyb.png

"Rabbit, huh?" the male said in reply to Arty. Oh boy. Train would be all over this. Rabbit was even a better nickname than Arty! "So spill it, how'd you even get that name in the first place?" Train asked, grinning. He had a few nicknames himself, but at least none of them were really embarrassing names.

When Ruby stated that she drank milk, Train gave her a big thumbs up of approval. "Well, well, another fan of milk. I can respect that. You're okay in my book, Ruby. Milk is a personal favorite of mine too."

"True," Train said in reply to Bekka. "But at least the group seems to be holding up so far--maturity aside."Train frowned, noticing Bekka's conversation with Shizuo. Maybe I spoke too soon. "Let's hope it stays that way..."

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york
Artyom couldn't but feel a little better when Mason ended the teasing. Mason seemed like a good man. He paused when Mason mentioned that he could...help him.....help him. Could Mason actually help him get rid of the nightmares he had been having since The Dark Ones had died? Could Mason bring his mother back from the grave, or cure him of his fear of rats? Probably not, but still, the fact someone was willing to listen to what he had to say about his....issues was a kind gesture.

Artyom turned back to Train, his normally stoic expression returned. "Later Train, I don't feel like talking about it right now."

G84VNK5.png

"W-What's this about my feelings...?" Makoto asked, unsure if he even wanted to hear the answer.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @All
"Just let them talk it out. Maybe they'll reach an agreement." Zidane shrugged.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Takumi @shitpost​

Bekka53_zps219evvlm.png

"That's cute coming from someone whose mental maturity is that of a five year old." Bekka responded to Shizuo. "Any time people try to talk to you, you call them names, have a tantrum and walk away when you don't like what you're hearing. Is that how a functioning person in society works? No, that's just you letting your feelings getting the best of you. So if you want to call me kettle all I have to say is hello pot. Besides..." Bekka continued. "I can't careless about who is sleeping with who. That's nothing neither you or I can judge about."​

@Josh M @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york
025.png

"I call it as I see it. I call you a bitch because you claimed that we're a bunch of misogynists for not wanting you all to interpret one decision by a kid as her decision for everything. I walked away from that bullshit argument because no one was going to change their mind, so it was just a waste of time when the person we were discussing is currently in hell. I call bullshit on you not caring about sex when you're the one who brought up the topic about Mason and Kirigiri."

"Now isn't the time for circlejerk debates and gossip about who wants to fuck who. Now's the time for getting shit done. That's all I've got to say about this."

With that said, he noticed that Shiki had something to say and remembered what they had discovered. "Right. Shiki's got some information about our situation as well. Lets just drop this to listen to him."

@Jeremi @Verite

025.png

"I call it as I see it. I call you a bitch because you claimed that we're a bunch of misogynists for not wanting you all to interpret one decision by a kid as her decision for everything. I walked away from that bullshit argument because no one was going to change their mind, so it was just a waste of time when the person we were discussing is currently in hell. I call bullshit on you not caring about sex when you're the one who brought up the topic about Mason and Kirigiri."

"Now isn't the time for circlejerk debates and gossip about who wants to fuck who. Now's the time for getting shit done. That's all I've got to say about this."

With that said, he noticed that Shiki had something to say and remembered what they had discovered. "Right. Shiki's got some information about our situation as well. Lets just drop this to listen to him."

@Jeremi @Verite

Bekka sighed and shrugged. "Whatever you say Mister Man."

9O59zZG.png

"Shizuo, the use of bitch is... not appropriate." Makoto had already grown red from this talk of feelings, but the harsh language only further made him feel embarrassed. "And... it's also kind of weird to say when you're denying Bekka's claims of misogyny..." Makoto then shook his head and cleared his throat, hoping to get some control over himself. He rubbed his hands on his face, only remembering too late he was still covered in the blood of the diseased sharks. Way too gross.

"... While it's true that we have little time to waste, rushing on ahead without thought or discussion is not good either! Let's hear what Shiki has to say, then work on a plan of action..." He crossed his arms, looking toward the bespectacled boy. "Is it a lead on Ilona?"

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Verite @All

Shiki2.png

"In my experiences, the "older" people in my life tend to be the more petty and childish ones..." Shiki sighed, adjusting his glasses as he waited for everyone to simmer down to relay the news. He almost forgot how urgent the situation was, but it seemed like, despite how much people would say there was no time, there was always time for this.

On a side note, what he said wasn't exactly meant to be any sort of dig at Remilia, or even Sakuya, for that matter. At least, not specifically. After all, not all ancient, amazingly powerful vampires had personalities with room for improvement, right?

Just Arcueid.

Len just silently sighed in the meantime.

@Kaykay
Remilia somehow seemed to miss that said statement would likely include her, cackling to herself with her arms crossed.

tumblr_inline_nfakmpwAqm1t4ubwm.jpg

"These humans certainly are petty, aren't they?" One would almost think she was actually mature herself, and not the childish vampire who'd been hammering random keys on the computer a little bit earlier.

tumblr_inline_mhkp6mVDLJ1r4ssbx.jpg

"Do we really have time for this? Perhaps we should discuss something more...topical."

@Verite

Every magic trick consists of three parts, or acts. The first part is called the pledge, the magician shows you something ordinary. The second act is called the turn,the magician takes the ordinary something and makes it into something extraordinary. The final part is known as the Prestige and it crowns the act and combines it all, into a cohesive whole. So.

If he was to compare current events as a magic act, then it would be as the following.

The pledge was Hisoka and his obvious part in the whole thing. Trapped behind bars, seemingly unable to escape. Ordinary, something seen and taken for granted. The turn on the other hand, was the impossible attack to capitulate on factors hidden both within and by the leaders. Obviously, people knew....Dangerous folk at that. How that had happened, Lucifer had no idea.

The final part, the Prestige he had a suspicion was yet to reveal itself.

So what would be the penultimate reveal?

He opened his eyes and considered....The illusion explained a great deal, to an extent. It made them doubt their senses and rendered them watchable by their warden. It also explained the idea of zombies as their guards, especially capable of intelligent act.

It also meant they could kill them at any point, which was depressing enough on their own but where there was life? There was hope. Speaking of which....His eyes opened and flickered over to Zatanna, where he'd been hanging out with for the majority of the situation. Maybe it was because he had too few friends, or perhaps it was due to the trust he had in her.

He had no idea and it was a meeting that didn't warrant any sort of butterflies in his stomach, not like talking to Lady Morrigan for example.

The grumpy one, not the other.

Nevertheless, he felt nervous despite himself as he approached the magician and asked low.

"You holding up alright?"

@Jeremi

-----------

Saber Alter, while waiting on Winter rolled her eyes briefly upon seeing her master depart and to who.

@Hospes

Every magic trick consists of three parts, or acts. The first part is called the pledge, the magician shows you something ordinary. The second act is called the turn,the magician takes the ordinary something and makes it into something extraordinary. The final part is known as the Prestige and it crowns the act and combines it all, into a cohesive whole. So.

If he was to compare current events as a magic act, then it would be as the following.

The pledge was Hisoka and his obvious part in the whole thing. Trapped behind bars, seemingly unable to escape. Ordinary, something seen and taken for granted. The turn on the other hand, was the impossible attack to capitulate on factors hidden both within and by the leaders. Obviously, people knew....Dangerous folk at that. How that had happened, Lucifer had no idea.

The final part, the Prestige he had a suspicion was yet to reveal itself.

So what would be the penultimate reveal?

He opened his eyes and considered....The illusion explained a great deal, to an extent. It made them doubt their senses and rendered them watchable by their warden. It also explained the idea of zombies as their guards, especially capable of intelligent act.

It also meant they could kill them at any point, which was depressing enough on their own but where there was life? There was hope. Speaking of which....His eyes opened and flickered over to Zatanna, where he'd been hanging out with for the majority of the situation. Maybe it was because he had too few friends, or perhaps it was due to the trust he had in her.

He had no idea and it was a meeting that didn't warrant any sort of butterflies in his stomach, not like talking to Lady Morrigan for example.

The grumpy one, not the other.

Nevertheless, he felt nervous despite himself as he approached the magician and asked low.

"You holding up alright?"

@Jeremi

-----------

Saber Alter, while waiting on Winter rolled her eyes briefly upon seeing her master depart and to who.

@Hospes

"Holding up yeah. Liking it? Not at all." Zatanna replied. She had mostly stayed out of everything that had been going down. "Dream world or not, Ilona needs to be rescued."

"Holding up yeah. Liking it? Not at all." Zatanna replied. She had mostly stayed out of everything that had been going down. "Dream world or not, Ilona needs to be rescued."
"Everyone does. I'm a little worried beyond that though. There were new recruits at that meeting and I've yet to see them here."

Like Gwen for example, the memories sparking his recollection of Rapture as he sighed out and crossed his arms.

"I'm just hoping we'll find a way out soon...Do you think this illusion Shiki forwarded was magical related or technological?"

@Jeremi

@Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Neither Bekka nor Lois were entirely incorrect on their judgements.

It was true that Mason had some inklings of feelings for Kyoko. He admired her wit and her leadership, definitely. She stood as a role model for him. He also thought she was very pretty. However, she was a superior, and he had suspicions that there was some relationship between her and Makoto, which was essentially confirmed by this adventure on "Silent Earth". If there was something between them, far be it from Mason to wedge between them. He wanted her to be happy if it was love between them, even though the argument over Ilona was tearing the two apart.

However, that isn't why Mason is obedient to her. Awhile before joining the Coalition, when Mason simply drifted through the multiverse like a superpowered hobo, he decided that he'd start treating everyone he could with respect. He had a few too many run-ins with the laws of various worlds, not by ill-intent or malice, but by not being careful enough. It is difficult to adjust to different cultures amongst the multiverse, and by simply being himself, he'd managed to make people angry.

Sometimes it was just a mysterious person with no background or records appearing out of nowhere. Other times it was a simple, honest question spoken in the dialect of his home world, which would turn into a horribly misinterpreted insult. Whatever the case, Mason tried to find a solution.

So far his solution had two parts. First was that any person of power, nobility or notoriety was a "Sir," "Madame," "Miss," et cetera, unless otherwise stated. Madame Ilona, Miss Kirigiri, Mister Naegi. (Robin was Robin because Mason couldn't for the life of himself pronounce Robin's last name and Robin didn't seem to care about titles.)

The second part was trying his hardest to remember names. He felt that remembering someone's name made them important, so despite how hard it was to do so, he tried his best to remember names. He gladly took on the idea of nicknames as a way to better his chances of remembering a name. With that in mind, he didn't mean to start poking fun at Artyom. All he wanted to do was remember a name.
@Jeremi @Minerva
The Traveller
Trav
Travis Euller
Macy
Mace-Mace
Freemason
Gamma
Tiger
Sweet Prince
*NOTE: This is me spitballing ideas for nicknames. The only nicknames guaranteed for canon are The Traveller and Trav for short of that. That's why these are in a spoiler. ~A
WBJfeMo.webp

"Yeah, Mason's right, let's change the topic," Kido suggests as he tries to strike a new conversation up. "I was in Norway once. Business trip. Husky sleighs, fine sandwiches - and I'll never forget the taste of licorice in my mouth. It's just so... uh... I really, really do not like the taste of pure black licorice. Is it my taste or do any of you feel the same?"

mfnlLhp.png

Zen huffed, "I hear you."​

"It's a little sad my coat is ruined," he murmured, picking at the material. By ruined, the actor had meant 'slightly dirty'. It wasn't ripped or left in tatters, but the ordeal with the Chimeras had stained the coat with grime and dust. "Aish, I have to go buy a new one. I didn't dress up for Silent Earth." Indeed, a man needed to look his best for situations like these. He had made himself pretty - if that was even possible - for the meeting. You know, meet some friends. He glanced at the producers, he did make some, but he was less than clean. The actor grimaced at the thought of turning up for an offer to go on stage looking like this.

"Licorice tastes horrible, but I don't like any sweets." Zen was against eating any type of sugary foods if he could choose to. "Bad for my teeth, I have to always look my best~"

"Then again a lot of my international fans think Korean food is weird... I can tell they haven't eaten any bungeoppang~"​

@Mason Moretti @Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Remilia somehow seemed to miss that said statement would likely include her, cackling to herself with her arms crossed.

tumblr_inline_nfakmpwAqm1t4ubwm.jpg

"These humans certainly are petty, aren't they?" One would almost think she was actually mature herself, and not the childish vampire who'd been hammering random keys on the computer a little bit earlier.

tumblr_inline_mhkp6mVDLJ1r4ssbx.jpg

"Do we really have time for this? Perhaps we should discuss something more...topical."

@Verite

tumblr_npuayoI0gU1tywth9o3_400.gif

"Like why boss here feels the need to down talk every human she sees...?" Ah where had Erron been this entire time...

Had he just been that quiet to not be noticed or was he really gone for awhile....

The world may never know....

@Kaykay @Verite @BackInAction

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Well... guess we have lots of time on our hand by hanging around here, huh?"

Add was certainly unsure on how to pass the time right now. Things were pretty slow in his point of view, and he did like going through time fast soo...

@anybody @ju's attempt to get back into the rhythm of things​

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Well... guess we have lots of time on our hand by hanging around here, huh?"

Add was certainly unsure on how to pass the time right now. Things were pretty slow in his point of view, and he did like going through time fast soo...

@anybody @ju's attempt to get back into the rhythm of things​
tumblr_inline_mry82xTGT51rk0sf0.jpg

"Um... Hi..." Bibi nervously gretted Esper. Bibi was still shaken up from the recent Chimera attack on the upper floors.

@Gummi Bunnies

mfnlLhp.png

Zen huffed, "I hear you."​

"It's a little sad my coat is ruined," he murmured, picking at the material. By ruined, the actor had meant 'slightly dirty'. It wasn't ripped or left in tatters, but the ordeal with the Chimeras had stained the coat with grime and dust. "Aish, I have to go buy a new one. I didn't dress up for Silent Earth." Indeed, a man needed to look his best for situations like these. He had made himself pretty - if that was even possible - for the meeting. You know, meet some friends. He glanced at the producers, he did make some, but he was less than clean. The actor grimaced at the thought of turning up for an offer to go on stage looking like this.

"Licorice tastes horrible, but I don't like any sweets." Zen was against eating any type of sugary foods if he could choose to. "Bad for my teeth, I have to always look my best~"

"Then again a lot of my international fans think Korean food is weird... I can tell they haven't eaten any bungeoppang~"​

WBJfeMo.webp

"I see where you're coming from," Kido says to Zen, "the signature Producer business suit isn't suited for zombie apocalypses and... a lot of outdoor activities really. I once played soccer with this baby on and... well... let's just say it took a while to get shiny again.

But it's OK. That was just a one-time thing where I had to do stuff to fully recruit... particular idols. Occupational hazard."

glXTgGe.webp

"I, on the other hand, have a firm belief in multiple outfits, saving my suit for its primary purpose. Suits need a break."

"That's why you have seven!"

"No, I have three. You have seven."

Upon hearing Zen's response to the topic, Kido asks, "Halloween's pretty soon in my world. I'm guessing you're not a very Halloween person? You know, all the trick-or-treating with the candy. With my size, I can easily pass off as a child for the activities, never too old for the festivities."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.