• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ak3rjDe.png

"Simmer down. I won't have any undo fussing here. Understood?" Kyoko would say in an authoritative tone towards Mason, and to some extent Artyom, the former of which being more hostile towards Train. On that note, while the group would traverse through the hall, she would make her way over to the former assassin, murmuring to him.

"As for you... I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier... Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get back at you for a while, but... Once we've settled this arrangement, I'll heed your request and see if I can't find your friend for you," she'd say softly to Train, "It's a big multiverse, after all. She could be anywhere, but the Murder Games do have a nasty habit of maintaining a magnetic hold on certain people..."

kiri030.png

"...?"

When Makoto would appear, Kyoko's face would take to a surprised reaction initially, letting out a soft gasp as he'd appear. She even braced herself when she had thought Makoto was going to embrace her, though her face would seem to straighten up when it was apparent he had other intentions.

Shifting her expression, as though awkwardly hiding a feeling that she was almost pleased to see Makoto, she would silently take the key card from him, before eventually producing a response.

kiri029.png

"Yeah... We ran into a bit of trouble ourselves. We should be on our guard. Even if we're all back together again for the most part, we still have to be wary for whatever Umbrella might have planned for us around the corner," she said warily, crossing her arms again, "I... trust you're not too hurt."

"He's fine," Ritsuko would answer on Makoto's behalf, as though deliberately cutting in on their personal talk, before letting out a breath as she'd lean down and let Cosmo back down on the ground, before patting off her hands, "Now I remember why I was always more of a cat person. Dogs are too heavy to carry around."

Kyoko only gave her a silent glare.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york
Ruby Rose
@Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The news that more specimens had broken loose quickly perked Ruby up after she realized everyone was more or less okay, and Cosmo was alright too. All of a sudden, she drew her Crescent Rose in it's scythe form, looking almost eager to leap into action again.

PvKZa5E.gif

"So... What are we up against?" She asked, extending her weapon's stock.

Welp, Ruby was combat ready, but perhaps she was a little too eager... Well, hopefully she had the sense not to rush in headfirst into a potentially dangerous situation, but on the other hand, with all that training at Beacon, perhaps she wisened up? Even if her attitude seemed to to convince most folks otherwise.

Hearing Kyoko lightly scold Mason and Arty, Train would sigh. "Oh, don't worry about them. They're just a bit stressed is all. Most of us are..." I shouldn't have snapped back at Mason, but I guess I'm just stressed too.

Train glanced to Kyoko when she would address him, his eyes widening a little when she brought up their conversation from before. He was surprised that now of all times the young woman would bring it up. At the same time though, he was also grateful.

tumblr_inline_nl0m9oxv251r3leyb.png

"Hm, I'm surprised you even remembered that conversation after all the things you've had on your plate lately. I appreciate it, but don't worry about it for now," he told her with a wink. "Let's just find your missing princess and then we'll find mine."

After Kyoko noticed Makoto, Train stepped back to give them some space, moving to stand by Ruby. "Impressive weapon you have there," he muttered. "No matter what we're up against, I bet you'll be able to take it."

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york
Artyom sighed when Kyoko intervened. She was right, arguing and having a chip on his shoulder would not get him out of here. He followed after Train and stood next to him and Ruby as he waited for the Coalition's next move. He glanced over at Ruby, wow, she didn't look that old, maybe a few years younger than himself. What kind of world would send children to fight their battles? The same kind that would nuke a race to kingdom come for no reason.

"No offense Ruby, but shouldn't you be in school? You seem a little young to be a...soldier." He said.

Ak3rjDe.png

"Simmer down. I won't have any undo fussing here. Understood?" Kyoko would say in an authoritative tone towards Mason, and to some extent Artyom, the former of which being more hostile towards Train. On that note, while the group would traverse through the hall, she would make her way over to the former assassin, murmuring to him.

"As for you... I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier... Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get back at you for a while, but... Once we've settled this arrangement, I'll heed your request and see if I can't find your friend for you," she'd say softly to Train, "It's a big multiverse, after all. She could be anywhere, but the Murder Games do have a nasty habit of maintaining a magnetic hold on certain people..."

kiri030.png

"...?"

When Makoto would appear, Kyoko's face would take to a surprised reaction initially, letting out a soft gasp as he'd appear. She even braced herself when she had thought Makoto was going to embrace her, though her face would seem to straighten up when it was apparent he had other intentions.

Shifting her expression, as though awkwardly hiding a feeling that she was almost pleased to see Makoto, she would silently take the key card from him, before eventually producing a response.

kiri029.png

"Yeah... We ran into a bit of trouble ourselves. We should be on our guard. Even if we're all back together again for the most part, we still have to be wary for whatever Umbrella might have planned for us around the corner," she said warily, crossing her arms again, "I... trust you're not too hurt."

"He's fine," Ritsuko would answer on Makoto's behalf, as though deliberately cutting in on their personal talk, before letting out a breath as she'd lean down and let Cosmo back down on the ground, before patting off her hands, "Now I remember why I was always more of a cat person. Dogs are too heavy to carry around."

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

wnVShfS.png

"No... But I found something just as distressing," Shiki answered gravely, before showing the journal to Shizuo and others who would look. The text, which happened to be the last entry in the journal as well, seemed to discuss in detail some sort of plan that Umbrella had in store for the Coalition. Most of it was full of uninteresting details that had been repeated before, such as using Ilona for their own personal gain and referencing the so-called "Progenitors" once again, but perhaps the detail that would catch the attention of those looking would be found in the middle.

The detail that noted that the Coalition members were to be trapped, not within Silent Earth itself, but rather, an illusion of Silent Earth. In essence, this only meant that...

"It looks like we were never on Silent Earth to begin with. This... This is all just an illusion!" He'd exclaim, before touching the table, running his hand over it, before pursing his lips again, "Awfully realistic illusion, but it looks like the plan was never to kidnap us for real, which begs the question... If we're not really on Silent Earth, then where are we for real?"

However, before Shiki's question would be answered immediately, when the camera feed would be switched to the next room, two screens would pop up on the monitor. The first screen showed the rest of the entire group that had moved on, apparently reunited with the lower level group, conversing and such, but the other screen showed another room, presumably just ahead of them, where a none too friendly figure would be seen slowly approaching the door... the door that just might lead to the others.

eDGiDVG.gif

More specifically, a hulking figure, led by a large number of what looked like zombie creatures following behind, would slowly make his way towards the door. One could only assume what he had planned for everyone nearby...

Letting out a distressed gasp, Shiki would quickly pocket the journal and begin to make his way out of the room, Len following him closely without a word.

"We have to get over there and help them! I got a feeling they might need it..." He said, before beginning to make his way towards Room 2, and then the room beyond!

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

037.png

"Goddammit, fucking shit, it never fucking stops!"

With his rage rekindled, Shizuo was charging after Shiki to reach the third room in time. The fact they were in a illusion was completely forgotten for the moment as his blood boiled at the thought of someone waiting to hurt Kirigiri's group, and the fact the man looked like a regular guy who shouldn't have any reason to support Umbrella pissed him off.

"I'll make sure we do! First thing you'll see is my foot leaving a print in that asshole's head!"

@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @everyone

Sakuya and Remilia didn't seem all too concerned about not really being on Silent Earth. It was certainly strange, but it wasn't like they really knew were Silent Earth was to begin with, so they were just as spatially displaced as they were before as far as they were concerned.

Following the others, the pair began hurrying over towards the others as well. But as they seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, Sakuya concentrated her powers in order to increase the speed of their movements, but by how much she could do so in these conditions who knew?

@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Takumi @Mason Moretti @everyone

"Miss Kirigiri, I'm really sorry," Mason says, snapping to attention and lowering his head, "This situation is just very stressful and I'm not keeping my head straight. It's not as easy for me to keep level-headed under fire, like you."

With that said, Mason removes
the World's Heart from his neck. He doesn't know all the facts about the necklace that unlocks his powers, but he is aware that his emotions cloud his judgement while he wears it.
@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Kaykay
Ruby Rose

The news that more specimens had broken loose quickly perked Ruby up after she realized everyone was more or less okay, and Cosmo was alright too. All of a sudden, she drew her Crescent Rose in it's scythe form, looking almost eager to leap into action again.

PvKZa5E.gif

Welp, Ruby was combat ready, but perhaps she was a little too eager... Well, hopefully she had the sense not to rush in headfirst into a potentially dangerous situation, but on the other hand, with all that training at Beacon, perhaps she wisened up? Even if her attitude seemed to to convince most folks otherwise.

Hearing Kyoko lightly scold Mason and Arty, Train would sigh. "Oh, don't worry about them. They're just a bit stressed is all. Most of us are..." I shouldn't have snapped back at Mason, but I guess I'm just stressed too.

Train glanced to Kyoko when she would address him, his eyes widening a little when she brought up their conversation from before. He was surprised that now of all times the young woman would bring it up. At the same time though, he was also grateful.

"Hm, I'm surprised you even remembered that conversation after all the things you've had on your plate lately. I appreciate it, but don't worry about it for now," he told her with a wink. "Let's just find your missing princess and then we'll find mine."

After Kyoko noticed Makoto, Train stepped back to give them some space, moving to stand by Ruby. "Impressive weapon you have there," he muttered. "No matter what we're up against, I bet you'll be able to take it."

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

Artyom sighed when Kyoko intervened. She was right, arguing and having a chip on his shoulder would not get him out of here. He followed after Train and stood next to him and Ruby as he waited for the Coalition's next move. He glanced over at Ruby, wow, she didn't look that old, maybe a few years younger than himself. What kind of world would send children to fight their battles? The same kind that would nuke a race to kingdom come for no reason.

"No offense Ruby, but shouldn't you be in school? You seem a little young to be a...soldier." He said.

Mason mumbles an apology to Train. It is no more than a formality; he simply doesn't have the right words in his head to honestly apologize. His voice is also cut to a low volume by embarrassment due to being chastised by Kyoko. It probably won't be the last time Kyoko will be mad at him. Despite agreeing with Kyoko and admiring her skills, he doesn't quite measure up to her level of professionalism.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @york
Toboe would continue looking at the computer while Cheza had left to follow the rest of the group in room 3.

Wolf-s-Rain-Episode-7.jpg

Once there the Lunar Flower weaved her way through the group and almost flinched at the strong smell of blood coming from some of the other members, even going as far as to cover her nose.

Toboe quickly followed after Shiki and Len after being quiet and on the sidelines for so long. His human disguise up again now he moved as quickly as possible. The last thing he was going to let happen was to have Cheza get hurt or any of his comrades and friends!

"Do you think we'll make it in time?" the fifteen year old asked the Mystic eye user.

Mason senses Cheza's arrival to the room and quickly runs to her side. Part of him needs to hide from embarrassment by the spat with Train and the disapproval of Kyoko. Running towards her, he slips on a wet puddle of Chimera blood and falls into Cheza's arms, nearly knocking her over. However, he is able to barely hold them both upright.

"Hello again, Cheza. Were you safe during that big fight? I was a bit worried for you." He stands up on his own power again and chuckles nervously. One has to wonder if his attraction to Cheza is that of a budding romance, a budding friendship, some psychological trickery, or filling in some sort of hole that had been made in his life. Whatever the reason, it attached to Mason's heart strongly.

"I got a bit worn out by that fight. I don't think I can get into another one... Looks like we're both sticking to the middle of the path this time. I also kinda used up all the ammo in the gun..." He gently offers his hand to Cheza.

Watching Shiki rejoin with the group, Mason sees Toboe sporting his human form following behind. While others might have been fooled, Mason's natural sense for aura detected
Toboe's soul beneath the illusion. "Cheza, is that your wolf friend from earlier?"
@Takumi
@Room 3?
Aura Inv: [Empty]
Aura Pow:
30%
Equip: Tool Belt, Empty Gun

World's Heart Unequipped. Builder And Berserker Abilities Offline. Focus Enabled.

"Miss Kirigiri, I'm really sorry," Mason says, snapping to attention and lowering his head, "This situation is just very stressful and I'm not keeping my head straight. It's not as easy for me to keep level-headed under fire, like you."

the World's Heart from his neck. He doesn't know all the facts about the necklace that unlocks his powers, but he is aware that his emotions cloud his judgement while he wears it.

Mason mumbles an apology to Train. It is no more than a formality; he simply doesn't have the right words in his head to honestly apologize. His voice is also cut to a low volume by embarrassment due to being chastised by Kyoko. It probably won't be the last time Kyoko will be mad at him. Despite agreeing with Kyoko and admiring her skills, he doesn't quite measure up to her level of professionalism.

Mason senses Cheza's arrival to the room and quickly runs to her side. Part of him needs to hide from embarrassment by the spat with Train and the disapproval of Kyoko. Running towards her, he slips on a wet puddle of Chimera blood and falls into Cheza's arms, nearly knocking her over. However, he is able to barely hold them both upright.

"Hello again, Cheza. Were you safe during that big fight? I was a bit worried for you." He stands up on his own power again and chuckles nervously. One has to wonder if his attraction to Cheza is that of a budding romance, a budding friendship, some psychological trickery, or filling in some sort of hole that had been made in his life. Whatever the reason, it attached to Mason's heart strongly.

"I got a bit worn out by that fight. I don't think I can get into another one... Looks like we're both sticking to the middle of the path this time. I also kinda used up all the ammo in the gun..." He gently offers his hand to Cheza.

Watching Shiki rejoin with the group, Mason sees Toboe sporting his human form following behind. While others might have been fooled, Mason's natural sense for aura detected
Toboe's soul beneath the illusion. "Cheza, is that your wolf friend from earlier?"
@Takumi
@Room 3?
Aura Pow:
30%

World's Heart Unequipped. Builder And Berserker Abilities Offline. Focus Enabled.
tumblr_inline_nl0mtnmgn91r3leyb.png

Train acknowledged Mason's apology with a simple nod. He didn't hold it against him. The ex-assassin had definitely said more than a few things in his life that he either didn't mean or regretted immediately after. He then glanced at Artyom, a smile tugging at his lips. "Oh, don't be so hard on the girl, Arty. Kind of a strange thing to say anyhow, don't you think? Especially considering how young a lot of the people in our group look. Like Makoto and Kyoko, for instance. Don't the two of them look like they belong in a high school too?" he teased.

Stiles looked over at everyone who arrived. " Well, splitting up seemed to work so well for us. I mean- it's not like they expected that. Seems that the fact that the lower levels were destroyed proves they want us together. I guess we all can go in room 3 or look around here," he said to the others.

Scott was standing in the doorway. " Well, looks like this is the only way left. Let's hurry up, my bet is that we are either going to find Ilona or a trap, both are sadly likely." He was being quite honest.

@Atomyk @Verite @Everyone it seems in room 2/ Room 3.
Ak3rjDe.png

kiri030.png

"...?"

kiri029.png

Ruby Rose

PvKZa5E.gif

037.png

"Goddammit, fucking shit, it never fucking stops!"

With his rage rekindled, Shizuo was charging after Shiki to reach the third room in time. The fact they were in a illusion was completely forgotten for the moment as his blood boiled at the thought of someone waiting to hurt Kirigiri's group, and the fact the man looked like a regular guy who shouldn't have any reason to support Umbrella pissed him off.

"I'll make sure we do! First thing you'll see is my foot leaving a print in that asshole's head!"

Sakuya and Remilia didn't seem all too concerned about not really being on Silent Earth. It was certainly strange, but it wasn't like they really knew were Silent Earth was to begin with, so they were just as spatially displaced as they were before as far as they were concerned.

Following the others, the pair began hurrying over towards the others as well. But as they seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, Sakuya concentrated her powers in order to increase the speed of their movements, but by how much she could do so in these conditions who knew?

@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Takumi @Mason Moretti @everyone

glXTgGe.png

"I see," Madoka says in response to Stiles' clarification of Robin's orders, "could have been a little clearer-"

Just then, Shiki and the others rushed towards them.

"On second thought, I believe that plans have changed. What's going on?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Shiggerach! Shizuo! Mason! Everyone! You're here! Is it Hisoka?" Kido exclaims.

"Probably worse," Madoka responds, "but yes, where is Hisoka in the middle of all this?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Different cultures different things," Kido suggests to Artyom, "I read enough Light Novels and manga to realise how common such a concept is. I'll rec you some after we deal with..."

The abyss that Shiki, Shizuo and the others ran through seemed to shine a sparkle.

"THAT! Of course, there's my semi-broken legs too, but mostly that!"

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Room2or3

@Takumi
@Room 3?
Aura Pow:
30%

"This one was safe, this one is glad to see you are safe as well." she replied, not necessarily bothered by him nearly knocking ger over. She was a bit concerned though to say the least. Hearing his question for Toboe the Flower Maiden giggled softly and nodded.

Her expression became one of sorrow for a moment.

"Yes, that is Toboe. Wolves back home had to blend in with humans to keep themselves from going extinct..." she explained, her head bowing slightly, almost like that of a drooping flower. But before long she lifted her head, a slightly saddened smile forming on her face.

"That story is for another day. This one feels as if something important must be shared from how quickly they arrived...."

@Mason Moretti

Stiles wasn't about to question how his voice and comment had traveled across the room. He was going to chalk that up to the illussions. He looked at her. " We got bigger problems. There is someone behind that door and we are going to be walking into a trap. It also seemed that Shiki figured out who the traitor was. Hopefully, we can come up with a plan.

@Everyone @Room 3

AXHBCxB.png

Now reunited, Zen stuck close to the group he had been travelling with, eyeing Makoto's group with wariness. Though, looking at them he could see that they had not exactly had a peaceful time in the lower levels as well. He sighed, glancing down at himself with a frown. His precious white coat was a little dirty, but nothing he couldn't wash. Quietly, he quickly reloaded the handgun, tucking the weapon back into his coat. "So, are we going to rescue our damsel in distress?"

tNCSQ5k.png

Kido's words caught his attention once more. "You, uh, need a hand with moving?" Zen offered, looking down at his friend's legs. He sounded energetic but... it was probably painful. Zen wasn't one to understand, since he healed very fast.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen

Train acknowledged Mason's apology with a simple nod. He didn't hold it against him. The ex-assassin had definitely said more than a few things in his life that he either didn't mean or regretted immediately after. He then glanced at Artyom, a smile tugging at his lips. "Oh, don't be so hard on the girl, Arty. Kind of a strange thing to say anyhow, don't you think? Especially considering how young a lot of the people in our group look. Like Makoto and Kyoko, for instance. Don't the two of them look like they belong in a high school too?" he teased.

glXTgGe.png

"I see," Madoka says in response to Stiles' clarification of Robin's orders, "could have been a little clearer-"

Just then, Shiki and the others rushed towards them.

"On second thought, I believe that plans have changed. What's going on?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Shiggerach! Shizuo! Mason! Everyone! You're here! Is it Hisoka?" Kido exclaims.

"Probably worse," Madoka responds, "but yes, where is Hisoka in the middle of all this?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Different cultures different things," Kido suggests to Artyom, "I read enough Light Novels and manga to realise how common such a concept is. I'll rec you some after we deal with..."

The abyss that Shiki, Shizuo and the others ran through seemed to shine a sparkle.

"THAT! Of course, there's my semi-broken legs too, but mostly that!"

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Room2or3
Artyom opened his mouth to respond to what Kido had said when Train asked him about age. He paused a moment to think, he was right, despite most of these people being quite young, they seemed capable, just a like a good ranger.

Artyom looked quite embarrassed after asking a silly question like that, damn, all those years in the Metro had made him naive to the ways of the world.

"Well yeah but......s-shut up....and stop calling me Rabbit!....I mean Arty!" He said quickly, now completely embarrassed by the fact he just revealed a embarrassing nickname given to him by the other rangers to Train and the others.

Artyom opened his mouth to respond to what Kido had said when Train asked him about age. He paused a moment to think, he was right, despite most of these people being quite young, they seemed capable, just a like a good ranger.

Artyom looked quite embarrassed after asking a silly question like that, damn, all those years in the Metro had made him naive to the ways of the world.

"Well yeah but......s-shut up....and stop calling me Rabbit!....I mean Arty!" He said quickly, now completely embarrassed by the fact he just revealed a embarrassing nickname given to him by the other rangers to Train and the others.
Mason perked up at Artyom's comments. Well, he wouldn't recognize him as Artyom any longer. The nickname began running through his head nonstop. "Rabbit... rabbit... rabbit..."

"That's a pretty nice nickname there, Rabbit. I can see why they'd call you that."
Mason chuckled, his memory tracing back to his own previous aliases. A good laugh would hopefully allow him to share a moment with Train to make up for his rudeness earlier.
@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Takumi @Crow

Mason perked up at Artyom's comments. Well, he wouldn't recognize him as Artyom any longer. The nickname began running through his head nonstop. "Rabbit... rabbit... rabbit..."

"That's a pretty nice nickname there, Rabbit. I can see why they'd call you that."
Mason chuckled, his memory tracing back to his own previous aliases. A good laugh would hopefully allow him to share a moment with Train to make up for his rudeness earlier.
Artyom looked at Mason in horror, before turning away and doing his best to ignore the teasing, he felt his cheeks get hot, oh great, now he was turning red, this was so unlike him to do this, but he didn't care, he wished he was anywhere else but here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artyom looked at Mason in horror, before turning away and doing his best to ignore the teasing, he felt his cheeks get hot, oh great, know he was turning red, this was so unlike him to do this, but he didn't care, he wished he was anywhere else but here.

"Hey, Rabbit, there's no need to feel embarrassed. I've had my fair share of nicknames. Maybe we can laugh over poorly applied nicknames sometime. Alright? So chin up."

Hearing Kyoko lightly scold Mason and Arty, Train would sigh. "Oh, don't worry about them. They're just a bit stressed is all. Most of us are..."I shouldn't have snapped back at Mason, but I guess I'm just stressed too.

With that said, Mason removes the World's Heart from his neck. He doesn't know all the facts about the necklace that unlocks his powers, but he is aware that his emotions cloud his judgement while he wears it.

@Takumi
@Room 3?
Aura Pow:
30%

Artyom looked at Mason in horror, before turning away and doing his best to ignore the teasing, he felt his cheeks get hot, oh great, know he was turning red, this was so unlike him to do this, but he didn't care, he wished he was anywhere else but here.
"Hey, Rabbit, there's no need to feel embarrassed. I've had my fair share of nicknames. Maybe we can laugh over poorly applied nicknames sometime. Alright? So chin up."

Ruby Rose
@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby smiled a little, about to say something else, but well... Artyom's comment instantly made Ruby pout in a more childish manner, suddenly stowing her Crescent Rose away for the moment.

"Hey! Just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't be a huntress!" She protested.

gJBg9iX.gif

"And besides... I drink, milk." She added, almost defiantly as she crossed her arms.

Well, her stubborn posture didn't last too long though, seeing as Artyom wasn't actually... That old either, not to mention that he was being teased by Mason. She actually looked a little concerned seeing his embarrassed state.

"Heeeey... Are you... Oookay there?" She asked, peering at him closely, or at least as closely as she could from where she was standing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ruby Rose
@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby smiled a little, about to say something else, but well... Artyom's comment instantly made Ruby pout in a more childish manner, suddenly stowing her Crescent Rose away for the moment.

"Hey! Just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't be a huntress!" She protested.

gJBg9iX.gif

"And besides... I drink, milk." She added, almost defiantly as she crossed her arms.

Well, her stubborn posture didn't last too long though, seeing as Artyom wasn't actually... That old either, not to mention that he was being teased by Mason. She actually looked a little concerned seeing his embarrassed state.

"Heeeey... Are you... Oookay there?" She asked, peering at him closely, or at least as closely as she could from where she was standing.

Artyom turned to face Ruby, he tried his best to calm himself. "I'm fine, I just, don't like being called....Rabbit."

AXHBCxB.png

Now reunited, Zen stuck close to the group he had been travelling with, eyeing Makoto's group with wariness. Though, looking at them he could see that they had not exactly had a peaceful time in the lower levels as well. He sighed, glancing down at himself with a frown. His precious white coat was a little dirty, but nothing he couldn't wash. Quietly, he quickly reloaded the handgun, tucking the weapon back into his coat. "So, are we going to rescue our damsel in distress?"

tNCSQ5k.png

Kido's words caught his attention once more. "You, uh, need a hand with moving?" Zen offered, looking down at his friend's legs. He sounded energetic but... it was probably painful. Zen wasn't one to understand, since he healed very fast.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen

WBJfeMo.png

"That'd be great. Th- thanks Zen..." Kido says.

glXTgGe.png

"That was quick," Madoka comments.​

Artyom looked at Mason in horror, before turning away and doing his best to ignore the teasing, he felt his cheeks get hot, oh great, now he was turning red, this was so unlike him to do this, but he didn't care, he wished he was anywhere else but here.

Artyom turned to face Ruby, he tried his best to calm himself. "I'm fine, I just, don't like being called....Rabbit."

WBJfeMo.png

"Is Rabbit supposed to be a Russian stereotype?" Kido contributes to the coversation while being supported by Zen. "I can see where you guys are coming from if that's the case, but I always thought it was space dogs. You know, the dog that went to space and stuff. Besides, space dogs in space fit him better than rabbits that go..."

Kido did his best rabbit impersonation, complete with his palms forming rabbit ears, and short jumps to mimic a happy rabbit.

"Pyon~ Pyon~ Pyo- AH! Yeah, I should really take it easy on the legs."

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Takumi @Crow @Sen

WBJfeMo.png

glXTgGe.png

"That was quick," Madoka comments.

WBJfeMo.png

"Is Rabbit supposed to be a Russian stereotype?" Kido contributes to the coversation while being supported by Zen. "I can see where you guys are coming from if that's the case, but I always thought it was space dogs. You know, the dog that went to space and stuff. Besides, space dogs in space fit him better than rabbits that go..."

Kido did his best rabbit impersonation, complete with his palms forming rabbit ears, and short jumps to mimic a happy rabbit.

mfnlLhp.png

"No problem~" Letting Kido use his shoulders for support, he tried to lean forward as much as possible so that his height wasn't an inconvenience. "We should be all supporting each other during times like these, I wish you a speedy recovery~" Well, as speedy as someone who couldn't recover from broken bones in a night. "Once you get back home, I recommend eating some rice porridge."
"Ah, Madoka PD-ssi. You'll watch his diet, yeah?"

tumblr_inline_odklfbUIxl1s7x88v_250.png

The actor joined into the conversation with mild interest. "Huh? Isn't the bear a Russian stereotype?" he questioned.

"I always see it on television."

tumblr_inline_odklsrHqrZ1s7x88v_250.png

"I have to say though, Rabbit is a cute nickname, haha~"
Feeling a shift in movement, Zen watched with a curious face a Kido did... something. His face fell into a strange look, blinking blankly at the producer.
tumblr_inline_odklrzvmWj1s7x88v_250.png

"... Rabbit is a cute name but... Kido PD-ssi. That was gross. And really greasy.*."

"Men shouldn't do that. Aigoo, I'm cringing."

* by greasy, he means 'overly cheesy'

Reactions: Takumi and Crow

@Takumi
@Room 3?
Aura Pow:
30%

"I am pretty certain that guy wants to sleep with Kyoko." Bekka replied to Lois as they watched everyone interacting.

"He could just be acting nice to a superior officer." Lois replied back, not quite believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Ha! I believe you." She didn't believe her.

"Yet somehow they are acting more mature then people double their age." Bekka responded to Train. "Competence and age are not mutually exclusive."

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ruby Rose

gJBg9iX.gif

WBJfeMo.png

glXTgGe.png

"That was quick," Madoka comments.​

WBJfeMo.png

mfnlLhp.png

"No problem~" Letting Kido use his shoulders for support, he tried to lean forward as much as possible so that his height wasn't an inconvenience. "We should be all supporting each other during times like these, I wish you a speedy recovery~" Well, as speedy as someone who couldn't recover from broken bones in a night. "Once you get back home, I recommend eating some rice porridge."
"Ah, Madoka PD-ssi. You'll watch his diet, yeah?"

tumblr_inline_odklfbUIxl1s7x88v_250.png

The actor joined into the conversation with mild interest. "Huh? Isn't the bear a Russian stereotype?" he questioned.

"I always see it on television."

tumblr_inline_odklsrHqrZ1s7x88v_250.png

"I have to say though, Rabbit is a cute nickname, haha~"
Feeling a shift in movement, Zen watched with a curious face a Kido did... something. His face fell into a strange look, blinking blankly at the producer.
tumblr_inline_odklrzvmWj1s7x88v_250.png

"... Rabbit is a cute name but... Kido PD-ssi. That was gross. And really greasy.*."

"Men shouldn't do that. Aigoo, I'm cringing."

* by greasy, he means 'overly cheesy'

Mason looks at Arty and suddenly becomes uncomfortable with what's going on. He can't tell exactly what's going on in Artyom's head, but he's sure that the emotions aren't pleasant.

"Hey, guys? Let's lay off. Joke's over and we have better things to do. Sounds like there might be something dangerous up ahead, and those of us who can fight should be ready to defend those who can't... Artyom is a great fighter, and deserves a little more respect than we're giving him right now. That goes to Train as well."

He speaks softly to Artyom, saying, "Wherever that nickname came from and whatever memories it brings up, I understand. The fights you get into aren't the hardest things to battle, are they? On the outside you're really strong, but if you need help fighting the inner war, there are people here to help you." After a pause, he adds, "I wish I could be the one to help you."
@Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jeremi said:
"I am pretty certain that guy wants to sleep with Kyoko." Bekka replied to Lois as they watched everyone interacting.

"He could just be acting nice to a superior officer." Lois replied back, not quite believing the words coming out of her mouth.

Neither Bekka nor Lois were entirely incorrect on their judgements.

It was true that Mason had some inklings of feelings for Kyoko. He admired her wit and her leadership, definitely. She stood as a role model for him. He also thought she was very pretty. However, she was a superior, and he had suspicions that there was some relationship between her and Makoto, which was essentially confirmed by this adventure on "Silent Earth". If there was something between them, far be it from Mason to wedge between them. He wanted her to be happy if it was love between them, even though the argument over Ilona was tearing the two apart.

However, that isn't why Mason is obedient to her. Awhile before joining the Coalition, when Mason simply drifted through the multiverse like a superpowered hobo, he decided that he'd start treating everyone he could with respect. He had a few too many run-ins with the laws of various worlds, not by ill-intent or malice, but by not being careful enough. It is difficult to adjust to different cultures amongst the multiverse, and by simply being himself, he'd managed to make people angry.

Sometimes it was just a mysterious person with no background or records appearing out of nowhere. Other times it was a simple, honest question spoken in the dialect of his home world, which would turn into a horribly misinterpreted insult. Whatever the case, Mason tried to find a solution.

So far his solution had two parts. First was that any person of power, nobility or notoriety was a "Sir," "Madame," "Miss," et cetera, unless otherwise stated. Madame Ilona, Miss Kirigiri, Mister Naegi. (Robin was Robin because Mason couldn't for the life of himself pronounce Robin's last name and Robin didn't seem to care about titles.)

The second part was trying his hardest to remember names. He felt that remembering someone's name made them important, so despite how hard it was to do so, he tried his best to remember names. He gladly took on the idea of nicknames as a way to better his chances of remembering a name. With that in mind, he didn't mean to start poking fun at Artyom. All he wanted to do was remember a name.
@Jeremi @Minerva
The Traveller
Trav
Travis Euller
Macy
Mace-Mace
Freemason
Gamma
Tiger
Sweet Prince
*NOTE: This is me spitballing ideas for nicknames. The only nicknames guaranteed for canon are The Traveller and Trav for short of that. That's why these are in a spoiler. ~A

Last edited by a moderator:

"Yet somehow they are acting more mature then people double their age." Bekka responded to Train. "Competence and age are not mutually exclusive."

045.png

"Age, maturity, and competence, huh? Guess that explains why you're always running you mouth..."

The comment was directed solely at Bekka with a displeased tone, one that carried into his next comment.

"As for all this shit about feelings... I don't see how bringing it up is appropriate at a time like this. I've told Buckethead the same thing, but I guess I'll repeat it. Whatever is between people is between them as long as it doesn't get in the way of what they believe is right. Kyoko, Makoto, and Mason haven't let their feelings get in the way of what they think is right, so there's no point questioning them or making comments like yours."

045.png

"Age, maturity, and competence, huh? Guess that explains why you're always running you mouth..."

The comment was directed solely at Bekka with a displeased tone, one that carried into his next comment.

"As for all this shit about feelings... I don't see how bringing it up is appropriate at a time like this. I've told Buckethead the same thing, but I guess I'll repeat it. Whatever is between people is between them as long as it doesn't get in the way of what they believe is right. Kyoko, Makoto, and Mason haven't let their feelings get in the way of what they think is right, so there's no point questioning them or making comments like yours."

Bekka53_zps219evvlm.png

"That's cute coming from someone whose mental maturity is that of a five year old." Bekka responded to Shizuo. "Any time people try to talk to you, you call them names, have a tantrum and walk away when you don't like what you're hearing. Is that how a functioning person in society works? No, that's just you letting your feelings getting the best of you. So if you want to call me kettle all I have to say is hello pot. Besides..." Bekka continued. "I can't careless about who is sleeping with who. That's nothing neither you or I can judge about."​

@Josh M @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

Ruby Rose

gJBg9iX.gif

Mason looks at Arty and suddenly becomes uncomfortable with what's going on. He can't tell exactly what's going on in Artyom's head, but he's sure that the emotions aren't pleasant.

"Hey, guys? Let's lay off. Joke's over and we have better things to do. Sounds like there might be something dangerous up ahead, and those of us who can fight should be ready to defend those who can't... Artyom is a great fighter, and deserves a little more respect than we're giving him right now. That goes to Train as well."

He speaks softly to Artyom, saying, "Wherever that nickname came from and whatever memories it brings up, I understand. The fights you get into aren't the hardest things to battle, are they? On the outside you're really strong, but if you need help fighting the inner war, there are people here to help you." After a pause, he adds, "I wish I could be the one to help you."
@Nater Taters @Crow @Sen @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Neither Bekka nor Lois were entirely incorrect on their judgements.

It was true that Mason had some inklings of feelings for Kyoko. He admired her wit and her leadership, definitely. She stood as a role model for him. He also thought she was very pretty. However, she was a superior, and he had suspicions that there was some relationship between her and Makoto, which was essentially confirmed by this adventure on "Silent Earth". If there was something between them, far be it from Mason to wedge between them. He wanted her to be happy if it was love between them, even though the argument over Ilona was tearing the two apart.

However, that isn't why Mason is obedient to her. Awhile before joining the Coalition, when Mason simply drifted through the multiverse like a superpowered hobo, he decided that he'd start treating everyone he could with respect. He had a few too many run-ins with the laws of various worlds, not by ill-intent or malice, but by not being careful enough. It is difficult to adjust to different cultures amongst the multiverse, and by simply being himself, he'd managed to make people angry.

Sometimes it was just a mysterious person with no background or records appearing out of nowhere. Other times it was a simple, honest question spoken in the dialect of his home world, which would turn into a horribly misinterpreted insult. Whatever the case, Mason tried to find a solution.

So far his solution had two parts. First was that any person of power, nobility or notoriety was a "Sir," "Madame," "Miss," et cetera, unless otherwise stated. Madame Ilona, Miss Kirigiri, Mister Naegi. (Robin was Robin because Mason couldn't for the life of himself pronounce Robin's last name and Robin didn't seem to care about titles.)

The second part was trying his hardest to remember names. He felt that remembering someone's name made them important, so despite how hard it was to do so, he tried his best to remember names. He gladly took on the idea of nicknames as a way to better his chances of remembering a name. With that in mind, he didn't mean to start poking fun at Artyom. All he wanted to do was remember a name.
@Jeremi @Minerva
The Traveller
Trav
Travis Euller
Macy
Mace-Mace
Freemason
Gamma
Tiger
Sweet Prince
*NOTE: This is me spitballing ideas for nicknames. The only nicknames guaranteed for canon are The Traveller and Trav for short of that. That's why these are in a spoiler. ~A

tumblr_inline_nl0muyhAaq1r3leyb.png

"Rabbit, huh?" the male said in reply to Arty. Oh boy. Train would be all over this. Rabbit was even a better nickname than Arty! "So spill it, how'd you even get that name in the first place?" Train asked, grinning. He had a few nicknames himself, but at least none of them were really embarrassing names.

When Ruby stated that she drank milk, Train gave her a big thumbs up of approval. "Well, well, another fan of milk. I can respect that. You're okay in my book, Ruby. Milk is a personal favorite of mine too."

"True," Train said in reply to Bekka. "But at least the group seems to be holding up so far--maturity aside."Train frowned, noticing Bekka's conversation with Shizuo. Maybe I spoke too soon. "Let's hope it stays that way..."

Status
Not open for further replies.