• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makoto covered his eyes to block the debris, but there was no need due to Lois's abilities. Though the door to the water tank had held strong before, it seemed the pressure this time had built up enough to be too much for the structure. The shutters and doors groaned against the water as Makoto ushered everyone up the ladder. "We're almost there, everyone!"

As the final member of the group climbed the ladder, the water broke through the control room's barricades and quickly flooded the space. The water was lapping at the group's heels by the time they exited into the hallway they started in.

"The water couldn't possibly flood the hall too, could it?!" Jude asked, sounding unsure he wanted to hear the answer. He looked to Leia with worry, finding she had passed out in Miko's care.

9PFOcNn.png

Makoto grimaced once the water in the hall had reached his knees. "We'll have to escape to the upper levels where Kyoko and the others are!"

Doing so would have been a simple run, if not for one final obstacle in the group's path. Behind the group burst forth from one of the walls was a massive mutated creature.

GT9GKbz.jpg

It was a giant alligator, and it moved fast in the water. The more mundane in the group would have no hope of outrunning it in the waist-high water.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @LowerLevels
SAzRxuc.gif

Ocelot, who had totally been with the group the whole time, drew his holstered guns and began twirling them, watching the giant alligator cautiously as he nonchalantly twirled them around. One had to wonder why he always did that, even at perhaps the most inopportune of times.

"It appears that... we're wanted for a snack before then," the young soldier would reply almost casually to Makoto, before stopping and finally pointing his revolvers at the monster.

chXngWR.gif

"See you later, alligator," he smirked, pulling the triggers on his revolvers, the bullets ripping through its eyes with extreme precision and accuracy!

In the meantime, Ritsuko stood behind the fighters, alongside Makoto, with Cosmo in her arms, waiting for the others to bring down the enemy.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @darnerdemons @Atomyk @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Makoto covered his eyes to block the debris, but there was no need due to Lois's abilities. Though the door to the water tank had held strong before, it seemed the pressure this time had built up enough to be too much for the structure. The shutters and doors groaned against the water as Makoto ushered everyone up the ladder. "We're almost there, everyone!"

As the final member of the group climbed the ladder, the water broke through the control room's barricades and quickly flooded the space. The water was lapping at the group's heels by the time they exited into the hallway they started in.

"The water couldn't possibly flood the hall too, could it?!" Jude asked, sounding unsure he wanted to hear the answer. He looked to Leia with worry, finding she had passed out in Miko's care.

9PFOcNn.png

Makoto grimaced once the water in the hall had reached his knees. "We'll have to escape to the upper levels where Kyoko and the others are!"

Doing so would have been a simple run, if not for one final obstacle in the group's path. Behind the group burst forth from one of the walls was a massive mutated creature.

GT9GKbz.jpg

It was a giant alligator, and it moved fast in the water. The more mundane in the group would have no hope of outrunning it in the waist-high water.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @LowerLevels
Shit, i can't help when i'm carrying someone. She thought to herself while pulling back a small deal, she'd have to let Bekka and the others take care of that damned gator. They'd better do it quick, the water is rising still. "Oi, kill that piece of shit so we can get a move on!" She demanded with harsh but worrisome tone while hanging in the back and keeping an eye behind her in case they'd get swamped on both sides.
@Atomyk @lower levels
Bekka's sword would rise once again towards their new foe.

Bekka71_zpsmgdi5dpw.png

"Come on then! I could use a new pursue!"

Bekka charged forward trying to aim for its eyes and stab it through its head.

RedT55_zpsvghraopu.png

"Makoto! Take anyone who can't fight and get out of here. I and Bekka will try and hold off this monster!"

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @LowerLevels
SAzRxuc.gif

Ocelot, who had totally been with the group the whole time, drew his holstered guns and began twirling them, watching the giant alligator cautiously as he nonchalantly twirled them around. One had to wonder why he always did that, even at perhaps the most inopportune of times.

"It appears that... we're wanted for a snack before then," the young soldier would reply almost casually to Makoto, before stopping and finally pointing his revolvers at the monster.

chXngWR.gif

"See you later, alligator," he smirked, pulling the triggers on his revolvers, the bullets ripping through its eyes with extreme precision and accuracy!

In the meantime, Ritsuko stood behind the fighters, alongside Makoto, with Cosmo in her arms, waiting for the others to bring down the enemy.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @darnerdemons @Atomyk @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Wynne stood firm as she looked at the creature. Turning her staff towards the creature, Wynne casted a stone fist at the creature. flanking it.

"Listen to Lois! I will support them. Go!"

Cosmo looked at the group.

"Cosmo can't climb ladder. Can someone help Cosmo."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite

tumblr_inline_n5n8gsjZ771sr87d4.png

With the reveal of a new enemy before them, Deoxys swiftly shifted into its Attack Forme and levitated toward the others who intended to fight the beast.

Analyzing...

A crocodilian in the reptile family of abnormal weight and hight. Type:
latest
latest

As far as Deoxys was concerned, this organism would be squashed with the combined efforts of itself and the other individuals who intended to help fight.

Hmph. Idiosyncratic beast. I will gladly take part in bringing about your destruction.

Zap Canon

With little effort, the alien pokémon would shoot forth a controlled orb of electrical energy directly at the alligator.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @LowerLevels​

Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Artyom holstered his weapon after the vents had been shut and the seemingly endless army of chimeras were defeated. He followed silently after Kyoko and the others. He noticed Robin and Corrin while walking a decided to make an effort to have a discussion, something that he struggled to do, he kind of wished Train was here, he was at least comfortable speaking to Train.

"So...you must be Robin and um....Corrin, is that right?" He asked awkwardly.
Robin heard Artyom's voice behind him. He alerted Corrin to him. They both stopped for a second and turned around.

"Yes, I am Robin Aquilus, Secretary-General of the United Nations." He said in a polite, but professional tone. "This is Corrin, she acts as my personal guard for this mission."

Corrin smiled, and nodded. "Hello." She said in her kindest tone. "It's very nice to meet you."
Artyom smiled back at Robin and Corrin. "I'm Artyom Chyornyj, Ranger of The Spartan Order, pleased to meet you two." He said.

Artyom overhears Mason and turns back to see Mason a little worse for wear. He stopped walking altogether and glanced at Mason, he could't leave an ally behind, it wasn't fitting of a good ranger.

He walked back to Mason, stopping in front of him.

"Do you need help Mason?.....I can carry you if need be, it isn't a good idea to fall behind, especially in a place like this."
Mason contemplated Artyom's request. On one hand, there was his pride. On the other... He only had 5% of a soul left.

Even the World's Heart couldn't find a good reason to fake strength any longer. With a big piece of humble pie caught in his throat, he says, "Artyom Chyo... Artyom, I really could use the help. I'm gonna need some time to recover and defenses if any more beasts show up."

He looks past Artyom towards whom he had been talking to and recognizes a couple friends he had made during his short time at the Coalition before this incident started. Mason fishes for their names for fifteen seconds within his spinning head, and says "Robin, Corrin... I'd appreciate your help too. If either of you brought healing items along, it would help. Maybe staves in the convoy so I can play medic for a bit?" Mason doubted that Robin and Corrin would have any items that their classes wouldn't be able to use , especially with all they had been through, but it was worth asking. At the very least, there was the chance one of the two was carrying a vulnerary or elixir.

@Room 2
Aura Inv: [Empty]
Aura Pow: 05%

Equip: Nothing Useful

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters
Robin nods. "My pleasure, Mr. Artyom." He shifted uncomfortably in the Umbrella Lab's environment.

Robin turned around when Artyom did. Corrin gripped her hand on her sword in case something was attacking. They both noticed Mason had fallen and ran over to help. Robin looked at him, crouched, and reached out his hand. "Come on, I'll help you up. Mr Artyom, grab his other hand, let's help him out here. Someone grab Kyoko." He said. "We need to keep moving."

Corrin had a vulnerary as a cautionary measure for Robin. She grabbed it, and quickly handed it to Mason. "Here, take this." She said. "It should heal you."

@Verite @Kyoko's Team @The hallway
glXTgGe.png

"I have that handled, Mr Aquilus," Madoka says, helping Kyoko out and approaching Robin with Kyoko in hand. Light as a feather was what she felt, but Kyoko's injuries and the distance moved added weight over time. "Will Ms Kirigiri be alright?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Hello boss," Kido greets Robin upon seeing him, "are you doing fi- IIIIIAAAAUUUGHHH!"

Due to mild injuries on his legs, the young Producer lost his balance, causing his head to come into a collision course with Ruby's back...

"I think during this 'a while' when your injuries are healing, you should latch onto someone," Madoka says, hands still occupied with Kyoko.

"Sorry about that, Ruby. Huh? Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. It's nothing really."

"No you're not. We have a whole corridor to walk."

@Verite @Minerva @Mason Moretti @york @Nater Taters @KyokoKrew @Room2​

Mason quickly uses (drinks?) the vulnerary and it heals some of his energy. It wasn't enough for him to be battle ready, but it was enough to have him walk under his own power. The rest of his aura he would have to focus on restoring by himself, which wouldn't be swift of easy. He couldn't afford just to take a nap to restore it, either.

Remembering his manners, (and Corrin's status,) he says, "Madame Corrin, thank you so very much for your help. I'm feeling much better. I think I'm fine to start walking along with you. We do have another room to get to. I'll just stand by you in case I need help walking again." Mason walks beside Robin and Corrin, prepared in case his strength fails again.

@KyokoKrew @Room 2 @Room 3
Aura Power: 30%

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Verite @york
Artyom couldn't help but smile when Mason seemed to feel somewhat better, he had feared they would have to help Mason walk, but that wasn't the case. Still, Artyom followed behind the group, glancing over his shoulder to make sure they weren't being followed.
tumblr_inline_nl0nbk5jVJ1r3leyb.png

After some point, Train managed to catch up to the others. He walked toward Artyom and Mason, checking in on his pals while they proceeded to walk to the next area. "Hey, how are you guys holding up? That was quite the scene back there," the assassin pointed out, rubbing the back of his neck with a free hand.

Suffice to say, the alligator picked the wrong prey. A flurry of attacks stopped it, blinded it, and thoroughly killed it before it could even chomp at anyone in the group. With that out of the way. the group was free to escape the hallway, making it back to the stairs before the water overtook the hall. Makoto could only hope that the water would not reach the upper levels...

qKxhwdo.png

Dripping wet and covered in monster blood, Makoto was a sight to behold as he led his group to meet back up with Kyoko's. They found each other in an empty hall of the upper floors, where Makoto gave a sigh of relief. "K-Kyoko..." What might have looked like the lead-up to an embrace, Makoto instead stepped toward Kyoko to awkwardly placed the keycard he found into her hands (assuming she was no longer being dragged across the facility, of course).

"The lower levels are completely blocked off now. Something went wrong... and it flooded. Kyoko, I think something's gone seriously wrong here. It looks like some of the experiments got loose."

Walking in from another hall were Kieran, Shepard, and Morrigan. "Found these two wandering blind," said the commander. Kieran laughed, blushing in embarrassment, while Morrigan only scoffed.

"I am not even sure why I thought following him would get me anywhere."

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @LowerLevels > UpperLevels

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi

After some point, Train managed to catch up to the others. He walked toward Artyom and Mason, checking in on his pals while they proceeded to walk to the next area. "Hey, how are you guys holding up? That was quite the scene back there," the assassin pointed out, rubbing the back of his neck with a free hand.

"No...really?" Artyom asked sarcastically, normally he wouldn't make a sarcastic quip, especially to a friend, but he was in a bad mood, and this place was really starting to wear on him.

@Mason Moretti
@Crow
@Minerva
@york
@Verite

Mason shot an accusatory glare at Train. The fight didn't put him in the best of moods, as much as he tries to appear happy. He took an opportunity to dig at Train. "Yeah! It really was something! Wish you could have been there for the merciless wave of zombies." So far, Mason had gotten into two fights with giant waves of zombies, and as far as he knew, Train had fought nothing. He was a little bitter that the claimed assassin hadn't exactly assassinated anything.

Granted, Mason's anger isn't truly directed at Train. It's more directed at himself being so weak after the fight. Mason wanted to be anything but useless.

"Do you at least have any spare ammo I could use to refill this thing?" Mason asks, retrieving a pistol with a freshly emptied magazine from his cloak.

@Upper Levels Room 2
Equip: Empty Gun

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Minerva @A Bunch Of Others Now That Makoto Is Upstairs

Stiles looked over at everyone who arrived. " Well, splitting up seemed to work so well for us. I mean- it's not like they expected that. Seems that the fact that the lower levels were destroyed proves they want us together. I guess we all can go in room 3 or look around here," he said to the others.

Scott was standing in the doorway. " Well, looks like this is the only way left. Let's hurry up, my bet is that we are either going to find Ilona or a trap, both are sadly likely." He was being quite honest.

@Atomyk @Verite @Everyone it seems in room 2/ Room 3.

Miko was among others completely splattered in monster blood as well, an exhausted panting coming from her as she finally put Leia down when they reached the upper floors and dropped to catch her breath. This was far more exercise than she thought it would be...or at least the rumble road she used earlier was far too draining on her even now. She was at a loss for words save for one, ironically enough what they had to escape from recently. "Could use..some water.."

@Upper levels

"No...really?" Artyom asked sarcastically, normally he wouldn't make a sarcastic quip, especially to a friend, but he was in a bad mood, and this place was really starting to wear on him.

@Mason Moretti
@Crow
@Minerva
@york
@Verite

Mason shot an accusatory glare at Train. The fight didn't put him in the best of moods, as much as he tries to appear happy. He took an opportunity to dig at Train. "Yeah! It really was something! Wish you could have been there for the merciless wave of zombies." So far, Mason had gotten into two fights with giant waves of zombies, and as far as he knew, Train had fought nothing. He was a little bitter that the claimed assassin hadn't exactly assassinated anything.

Granted, Mason's anger isn't truly directed at Train. It's more directed at himself being so weak after the fight. Mason wanted to be anything but useless.

"Do you at least have any spare ammo I could use to refill this thing?" Mason asks, retrieving a pistol with a freshly emptied magazine from his cloak.

@Upper Levels Room 2

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Minerva @A Bunch Of Others Now That Makoto Is Upstairs
Saying nothing in response to Arty, Train would instead shoot Mason a glare after the male dug at his lack of presence in the battle. Why should he have to take crap from people who were supposed to be his allies? It was bad enough all of this arguing was going on over Ilona...

tumblr_inline_nl0kuxoOH61r3leyb.png

"Well sooorry I wasn't fast enough for you. Maybe I had some of my own things to take care of before coming in. Anyhow, if I'm so irresponsible in your eyes, I doubt my ammo is good enough for you either. Go find it from someone else," he snorted, walking along a bit faster.

Just as everyone was feeling, Train was a bit tired of this place and their current situation. Never had he asked for something like this. All he wanted was to find out what had happened to Eve.

Stiles had noticed a new room had opened. He opted to stay in room 1 and look over the personal notes on the computer.

@Verite @Kaykay @Takumi @Room 1
tumblr_inline_nf809rMoqk1t4ubwm.jpg

"Heh..." Remilia smirked as Shizuo came back to the group. She scoffed as he questioned whether they'd looked at the cameras yet. Who did he take them for?

"I have no idea how to do that."

@The Tactician @Takumi @Verite
Whoever this "Adam" was that was the user of this computer, it was apparent from the personal notes that Stiles and others would observe that he had a suspiciously deep understanding of the Coalition and Umbrella, only adding to pre-existing suspicion from others that there was something of a mole lurking around the shadows, like so. There was only one entry; it was likely that most others had been hastily deleted, but one was forgotten:

Plans are nearing completion. Soon, once the catalyst meets the trigger, everything will fall into motion. Suspicions are running within the Coalition modestly after VECTOR's failed assassination of Shiki Tohno, but none of that will matter soon. I imagine that once the other has done their part, there will be little more use for this computer as well. Soon, everything will fall into place. Knowing how naive the Coalition is, I'm sure they'd let a cute little thing like Ilona murder the whole organization and get away with it. I won't even have to raise a finger, and with that unstable power, she'll kill them all for us.

It seemed that he had plans for Ilona, plans that were already well underway, what with the headquarters explosion that resulted in three deaths, among other injuries.

len09_zps97942a4e.png

"..."

Len would meanwhile just give Remilia a somewhat exasperated look.

In response to Shizuo, Shiki would simply switch to the Holding Cells feed to see what else they might have been missing. Perhaps unexpectedly so, the feed was complete static as a result of the explosion, but with the rewind feed button, they were able to go back to before the camera had gone out.

WWIFVA8.gif

From the video's perspective, everything seemed perfectly normal, as expected, before the explosion had occurred. After it had erupted, shaking the entire place, the camera barely managed to survive for a few more moments, a blinding light filling the spectrum of sight, in sync with what had happened earlier at the Coalition Headquarters.

Furrowing his brow slightly, Shiki would fast-forward a little, and after a few minutes, a figure, obscured by the debris and faltering quality of the camera due to the damage from the explosion, would appear, approaching the cell that Hisoka and Handsome Jack were once caged inside. The camera would barely be able to catch sight of the figure approaching the console for the cell, which miraculously survived the explosion, and entering a few codes into it, before the energy barrier that protected the two detainees would dissipate, and Hisoka would exit, still in-sync to the events that transpired, as Hisoka was nowhere to be found after the explosion had happened. Remaining true to the events, Handsome Jack's form could barely be seen unconscious, explaining why he didn't escape.

Hisoka gave a passing look at the figure with a smile, clenching his fist as if ready to strike, before stopping just as he'd raise his fist, the figure seeming to tell him something that would give Hisoka pause. A devilish smirk appeared on the jester's face and he'd give a nod, before walking out of the camera's view. With that, the figure would reactivate the energy barrier, before looking behind them, catching sight of the camera. And then from there, the feed cut out completely.

The thing was... Only a Coalition member could have known the release codes for a holding cell.

Pursing his lips, Shiki could only give a sigh, scratching his head. "Well, that doesn't really give us anything we didn't already suspect... though I guess confirming something is better than inconclusive new data," he said, before continuing to go back to looking through the journal.

Vkjqbz1.png

That said, he would continue flipping through the book, until his eyes would suddenly widen in shock and he'd let out a gasp. "W-What the...?!" He'd exclaim, shocked at what he'd just read, whatever it was, evidently.

One could choose to either look over and see what he had read, or change over to a new security feed on the computer that had just conveniently become active...

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Takumi @Room 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Stiles wasn't one to read over someone shoulder. He went with his gut and he pressed the button on the security feed. Perhaps it would bring some closure to the matter.

@Verite @Kaykay @Takumi @The Tactician @Room 1

Whoever this "Adam" was that was the user of this computer, it was apparent from the personal notes that Stiles and others would observe that he had a suspiciously deep understanding of the Coalition and Umbrella, only adding to pre-existing suspicion from others that there was something of a mole lurking around the shadows, like so. There was only one entry; it was likely that most others had been hastily deleted, but one was forgotten:

Plans are nearing completion. Soon, once the catalyst meets the trigger, everything will fall into motion. Suspicions are running within the Coalition modestly after VECTOR's failed assassination of Shiki Tohno, but none of that will matter soon. I imagine that once the other has done their part, there will be little more use for this computer as well. Soon, everything will fall into place. Knowing how naive the Coalition is, I'm sure they'd let a cute little thing like Ilona murder the whole organization and get away with it. I won't even have to raise a finger, and with that unstable power, she'll kill them all for us.

It seemed that he had plans for Ilona, plans that were already well underway, what with the headquarters explosion that resulted in three deaths, among other injuries.

len09_zps97942a4e.png

"..."

In response to Shizuo, Shiki would simply switch to the Holding Cells feed to see what else they might have been missing. Perhaps unexpectedly so, the feed was complete static as a result of the explosion, but with the rewind feed button, they were able to go back to before the camera had gone out.

WWIFVA8.gif

From the video's perspective, everything seemed perfectly normal, as expected, before the explosion had occurred. After it had erupted, shaking the entire place, the camera barely managed to survive for a few more moments, a blinding light filling the spectrum of sight, in sync with what had happened earlier at the Coalition Headquarters.

Furrowing his brow slightly, Shiki would fast-forward a little, and after a few minutes, a figure, obscured by the debris and faltering quality of the camera due to the damage from the explosion, would appear, approaching the cell that Hisoka and Handsome Jack were once caged inside. The camera would barely be able to catch sight of the figure approaching the console for the cell, which miraculously survived the explosion, and entering a few codes into it, before the energy barrier that protected the two detainees would dissipate, and Hisoka would exit, still in-sync to the events that transpired, as Hisoka was nowhere to be found after the explosion had happened. Remaining true to the events, Handsome Jack's form could barely be seen unconscious, explaining why he didn't escape.

Hisoka gave a passing look at the figure with a smile, clenching his fist as if ready to strike, before stopping just as he'd raise his fist, the figure seeming to tell him something that would give Hisoka pause. A devilish smirk appeared on the jester's face and he'd give a nod, before walking out of the camera's view. With that, the figure would reactivate the energy barrier, before looking behind them, catching sight of the camera. And then from there, the feed cut out completely.

The thing was... Only a Coalition member could have known the release codes for a holding cell.

Pursing his lips, Shiki could only give a sigh, scratching his head. "Well, that doesn't really give us anything we didn't already suspect... though I guess confirming something is better than inconclusive new data," he said, before continuing to go back to looking through the journal.

Vkjqbz1.png

That said, he would continue flipping through the book, until his eyes would suddenly widen in shock and he'd let out a gasp. "W-What the...?!" He'd exclaim, shocked at what he'd just read, whatever it was, evidently.

One could choose to either look over and see what he had read, or change over to a new security feed on the computer that had just conveniently become active...

043.png

"Oi, Shiki, did you find out who the traitor is?"

Shizuo looked over Shiki's shoulder, trying to read the book and see what he had stumbled across.

@Upper Levels Room 2

Saying nothing in response to Arty, Train would instead shoot Mason a glare after the male dug at his lack of presence in the battle. Why should he have to take crap from people who were supposed to be his allies? It was bad enough all of this arguing was going on over Ilona...

"Well sooorry I wasn't fast enough for you. Maybe I had some of my own things to take care of before coming in. Anyhow, if I'm so irresponsible in your eyes, I doubt my ammo is good enough for you either. Go find it from someone else," he snorted, walking along a bit faster.

Just as everyone was feeling, Train was a bit tired of this place and their current situation. Never had he asked for something like this. All he wanted was to find out what had happened to Eve.

Suffice to say, the alligator picked the wrong prey. A flurry of attacks stopped it, blinded it, and thoroughly killed it before it could even chomp at anyone in the group. With that out of the way. the group was free to escape the hallway, making it back to the stairs before the water overtook the hall. Makoto could only hope that the water would not reach the upper levels...

qKxhwdo.png

Dripping wet and covered in monster blood, Makoto was a sight to behold as he led his group to meet back up with Kyoko's. They found each other in an empty hall of the upper floors, where Makoto gave a sigh of relief. "K-Kyoko..." What might have looked like the lead-up to an embrace, Makoto instead stepped toward Kyoko to awkwardly placed the keycard he found into her hands (assuming she was no longer being dragged across the facility, of course).

"The lower levels are completely blocked off now. Something went wrong... and it flooded. Kyoko, I think something's gone seriously wrong here. It looks like some of the experiments got loose."

Walking in from another hall were Kieran, Shepard, and Morrigan. "Found these two wandering blind," said the commander. Kieran laughed, blushing in embarrassment, while Morrigan only scoffed.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york @LowerLevels > UpperLevels
Ak3rjDe.png

"Simmer down. I won't have any undo fussing here. Understood?" Kyoko would say in an authoritative tone towards Mason, and to some extent Artyom, the former of which being more hostile towards Train. On that note, while the group would traverse through the hall, she would make her way over to the former assassin, murmuring to him.

"As for you... I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier... Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get back at you for a while, but... Once we've settled this arrangement, I'll heed your request and see if I can't find your friend for you," she'd say softly to Train, "It's a big multiverse, after all. She could be anywhere, but the Murder Games do have a nasty habit of maintaining a magnetic hold on certain people..."

kiri030.png

"...?"

When Makoto would appear, Kyoko's face would take to a surprised reaction initially, letting out a soft gasp as he'd appear. She even braced herself when she had thought Makoto was going to embrace her, though her face would seem to straighten up when it was apparent he had other intentions.

Shifting her expression, as though awkwardly hiding a feeling that she was almost pleased to see Makoto, she would silently take the key card from him, before eventually producing a response.

kiri029.png

"Yeah... We ran into a bit of trouble ourselves. We should be on our guard. Even if we're all back together again for the most part, we still have to be wary for whatever Umbrella might have planned for us around the corner," she said warily, crossing her arms again, "I... trust you're not too hurt."

"He's fine," Ritsuko would answer on Makoto's behalf, as though deliberately cutting in on their personal talk, before letting out a breath as she'd lean down and let Cosmo back down on the ground, before patting off her hands, "Now I remember why I was always more of a cat person. Dogs are too heavy to carry around."

Kyoko only gave her a silent glare.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

Stiles wasn't one to read over someone shoulder. He went with his gut and he pressed the button on the security feed. Perhaps it would bring some closure to the matter.

043.png

Shizuo looked over Shiki's shoulder, trying to read the book and see what he had stumbled across.
wnVShfS.png

"No... But I found something just as distressing," Shiki answered gravely, before showing the journal to Shizuo and others who would look. The text, which happened to be the last entry in the journal as well, seemed to discuss in detail some sort of plan that Umbrella had in store for the Coalition. Most of it was full of uninteresting details that had been repeated before, such as using Ilona for their own personal gain and referencing the so-called "Progenitors" once again, but perhaps the detail that would catch the attention of those looking would be found in the middle.

The detail that noted that the Coalition members were to be trapped, not within Silent Earth itself, but rather, an illusion of Silent Earth. In essence, this only meant that...

"It looks like we were never on Silent Earth to begin with. This... This is all just an illusion!" He'd exclaim, before touching the table, running his hand over it, before pursing his lips again, "Awfully realistic illusion, but it looks like the plan was never to kidnap us for real, which begs the question... If we're not really on Silent Earth, then where are we for real?"

However, before Shiki's question would be answered immediately, when the camera feed would be switched to the next room, two screens would pop up on the monitor. The first screen showed the rest of the entire group that had moved on, apparently reunited with the lower level group, conversing and such, but the other screen showed another room, presumably just ahead of them, where a none too friendly figure would be seen slowly approaching the door... the door that just might lead to the others.

eDGiDVG.gif

More specifically, a hulking figure, led by a large number of what looked like zombie creatures following behind, would slowly make his way towards the door. One could only assume what he had planned for everyone nearby...

Letting out a distressed gasp, Shiki would quickly pocket the journal and begin to make his way out of the room, Len following him closely without a word.

"We have to get over there and help them! I got a feeling they might need it..." He said, before beginning to make his way towards Room 2, and then the room beyond!

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

glXTgGe.png

"I have that handled, Mr Aquilus," Madoka says, helping Kyoko out and approaching Robin with Kyoko in hand. Light as a feather was what she felt, but Kyoko's injuries and the distance moved added weight over time. "Will Ms Kirigiri be alright?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Hello boss," Kido greets Robin upon seeing him, "are you doing fi- IIIIIAAAAUUUGHHH!"

Due to mild injuries on his legs, the young Producer lost his balance, causing his head to come into a collision course with Ruby's back...

"I think during this 'a while' when your injuries are healing, you should latch onto someone," Madoka says, hands still occupied with Kyoko.

"Sorry about that, Ruby. Huh? Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. It's nothing really."

"No you're not. We have a whole corridor to walk."

@Verite @Minerva @Mason Moretti @york @Nater Taters @KyokoKrew @Room2​
Artyom couldn't help but smile when Mason seemed to feel somewhat better, he had feared they would have to help Mason walk, but that wasn't the case. Still, Artyom followed behind the group, glancing over his shoulder to make sure they weren't being followed.

qKxhwdo.png

Ak3rjDe.png

"Simmer down. I won't have any undo fussing here. Understood?" Kyoko would say in an authoritative tone towards Mason, and to some extent Artyom, the former of which being more hostile towards Train. On that note, while the group would traverse through the hall, she would make her way over to the former assassin, murmuring to him.

"As for you... I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier... Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get back at you for a while, but... Once we've settled this arrangement, I'll heed your request and see if I can't find your friend for you," she'd say softly to Train, "It's a big multiverse, after all. She could be anywhere, but the Murder Games do have a nasty habit of maintaining a magnetic hold on certain people..."

kiri030.png

"...?"

When Makoto would appear, Kyoko's face would take to a surprised reaction initially, letting out a soft gasp as he'd appear. She even braced herself when she had thought Makoto was going to embrace her, though her face would seem to straighten up when it was apparent he had other intentions.

Shifting her expression, as though awkwardly hiding a feeling that she was almost pleased to see Makoto, she would silently take the key card from him, before eventually producing a response.

kiri029.png

"Yeah... We ran into a bit of trouble ourselves. We should be on our guard. Even if we're all back together again for the most part, we still have to be wary for whatever Umbrella might have planned for us around the corner," she said warily, crossing her arms again, "I... trust you're not too hurt."

"He's fine," Ritsuko would answer on Makoto's behalf, as though deliberately cutting in on their personal talk, before letting out a breath as she'd lean down and let Cosmo back down on the ground, before patting off her hands, "Now I remember why I was always more of a cat person. Dogs are too heavy to carry around."

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york
Ruby Rose
@Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The news that more specimens had broken loose quickly perked Ruby up after she realized everyone was more or less okay, and Cosmo was alright too. All of a sudden, she drew her Crescent Rose in it's scythe form, looking almost eager to leap into action again.

PvKZa5E.gif

"So... What are we up against?" She asked, extending her weapon's stock.

Welp, Ruby was combat ready, but perhaps she was a little too eager... Well, hopefully she had the sense not to rush in headfirst into a potentially dangerous situation, but on the other hand, with all that training at Beacon, perhaps she wisened up? Even if her attitude seemed to to convince most folks otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti

len09_zps97942a4e.png

"..."

WWIFVA8.gif

Vkjqbz1.png

043.png

Toboe would continue looking at the computer while Cheza had left to follow the rest of the group in room 3.

Wolf-s-Rain-Episode-7.jpg

Once there the Lunar Flower weaved her way through the group and almost flinched at the strong smell of blood coming from some of the other members, even going as far as to cover her nose.

wnVShfS.png

"No... But I found something just as distressing," Shiki answered gravely, before showing the journal to Shizuo and others who would look. The text, which happened to be the last entry in the journal as well, seemed to discuss in detail some sort of plan that Umbrella had in store for the Coalition. Most of it was full of uninteresting details that had been repeated before, such as using Ilona for their own personal gain and referencing the so-called "Progenitors" once again, but perhaps the detail that would catch the attention of those looking would be found in the middle.

The detail that noted that the Coalition members were to be trapped, not within Silent Earth itself, but rather, an illusion of Silent Earth. In essence, this only meant that...

"It looks like we were never on Silent Earth to begin with. This... This is all just an illusion!" He'd exclaim, before touching the table, running his hand over it, before pursing his lips again, "Awfully realistic illusion, but it looks like the plan was never to kidnap us for real, which begs the question... If we're not really on Silent Earth, then where are we for real?"

However, before Shiki's question would be answered immediately, when the camera feed would be switched to the next room, two screens would pop up on the monitor. The first screen showed the rest of the entire group that had moved on, apparently reunited with the lower level group, conversing and such, but the other screen showed another room, presumably just ahead of them, where a none too friendly figure would be seen slowly approaching the door... the door that just might lead to the others.

eDGiDVG.gif

More specifically, a hulking figure, led by a large number of what looked like zombie creatures following behind, would slowly make his way towards the door. One could only assume what he had planned for everyone nearby...

Letting out a distressed gasp, Shiki would quickly pocket the journal and begin to make his way out of the room, Len following him closely without a word.

"We have to get over there and help them! I got a feeling they might need it..." He said, before beginning to make his way towards Room 2, and then the room beyond!

Toboe quickly followed after Shiki and Len after being quiet and on the sidelines for so long. His human disguise up again now he moved as quickly as possible. The last thing he was going to let happen was to have Cheza get hurt or any of his comrades and friends!

"Do you think we'll make it in time?" the fifteen year old asked the Mystic eye user.

@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @everyone

wnVShfS.png

eDGiDVG.gif

Toboe would continue looking at the computer while Cheza had left to follow the rest of the group in room 3.

Wolf-s-Rain-Episode-7.jpg

Once there the Lunar Flower weaved her way through the group and almost flinched at the strong smell of blood coming from some of the other members, even going as far as to cover her nose.

Toboe quickly followed after Shiki and Len after being quiet and on the sidelines for so long. His human disguise up again now he moved as quickly as possible. The last thing he was going to let happen was to have Cheza get hurt or any of his comrades and friends!

"Do you think we'll make it in time?" the fifteen year old asked the Mystic eye user.

037.png

"Goddammit, fucking shit, it never fucking stops!"

With his rage rekindled, Shizuo was charging after Shiki to reach the third room in time. The fact they were in a illusion was completely forgotten for the moment as his blood boiled at the thought of someone waiting to hurt Kirigiri's group, and the fact the man looked like a regular guy who shouldn't have any reason to support Umbrella pissed him off.

"I'll make sure we do! First thing you'll see is my foot leaving a print in that asshole's head!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
wnVShfS.png

eDGiDVG.gif

Sakuya and Remilia didn't seem all too concerned about not really being on Silent Earth. It was certainly strange, but it wasn't like they really knew were Silent Earth was to begin with, so they were just as spatially displaced as they were before as far as they were concerned.

Following the others, the pair began hurrying over towards the others as well. But as they seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, Sakuya concentrated her powers in order to increase the speed of their movements, but by how much she could do so in these conditions who knew?

@Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Takumi @Mason Moretti @everyone

Ak3rjDe.png

kiri030.png

"...?"

kiri029.png

Ruby Rose
@Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The news that more specimens had broken loose quickly perked Ruby up after she realized everyone was more or less okay, and Cosmo was alright too. All of a sudden, she drew her Crescent Rose in it's scythe form, looking almost eager to leap into action again.

PvKZa5E.gif

"So... What are we up against?" She asked, extending her weapon's stock.

Welp, Ruby was combat ready, but perhaps she was a little too eager... Well, hopefully she had the sense not to rush in headfirst into a potentially dangerous situation, but on the other hand, with all that training at Beacon, perhaps she wisened up? Even if her attitude seemed to to convince most folks otherwise.

Hearing Kyoko lightly scold Mason and Arty, Train would sigh. "Oh, don't worry about them. They're just a bit stressed is all. Most of us are..." I shouldn't have snapped back at Mason, but I guess I'm just stressed too.

Train glanced to Kyoko when she would address him, his eyes widening a little when she brought up their conversation from before. He was surprised that now of all times the young woman would bring it up. At the same time though, he was also grateful.

tumblr_inline_nl0m9oxv251r3leyb.png

"Hm, I'm surprised you even remembered that conversation after all the things you've had on your plate lately. I appreciate it, but don't worry about it for now," he told her with a wink. "Let's just find your missing princess and then we'll find mine."

After Kyoko noticed Makoto, Train stepped back to give them some space, moving to stand by Ruby. "Impressive weapon you have there," he muttered. "No matter what we're up against, I bet you'll be able to take it."

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @darnerdemons @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Nater Taters @york

Status
Not open for further replies.