• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The medical bay was packed, for the amount of injured was at a distressing high. The room filled with the sounds of both the anguished and fearful, for some of the injuries sustained were on the verge of critical.

Kieran fussed over Meira, who just looked annoyed at how close he was getting to her new stump. A piece of the ceiling had cleanly removed her left arm, though it was Kieran who seemed more worried than her. "Is there anything you need?" he asked for the third time.

5G3JRyV.jpg

"Ugh." Meira looked away. Her arm had been seen to, but it was insisted upon that she stay bed ridden, despite her protests. "Didn't need a left eye, so I don't need a left arm."

"Come on, you have one of the worst injuries here..."

Nearby, Jude Mathis was gritting his teeth as Leia wailed into his ear. A white glow was emitting from his hands as he held it over a large gash running up Leia's arm. "Come on, Leia, you've had worse than this..."

1hk7jIA.png

"But my legs! They're totally broken!"

wQXDEtb.png

Jude sighed. "It's okay, it's okay..."

iqqH6Hc.gif

"Oi, oi, keep it down over there," Akiko would call over to Leia, a hand poised on her hip as she'd walk over to her, "Either tough through that pain and let it heal on its own, though if you really want, I can make the pain go away right now... so long as you'd want to go through a lot of pain right now in exchange. Hmmmm? What'll it be?~"

Akiko had always been a typical mad doctor-like person with rather unorthodox methods, but nobody could argue with her results. The thing was, the method to her madness was that her special power, something imbued within her being from back in her home world, had a special condition before it would allow her to instantly heal someone back to satisfactory condition, so long as they were originally half-dead. Thus... She usually brought it upon herself to do the "half-killing" her patients if they wanted or needed immediate recovery that badly.

Her preferred tool was a saw blade. It was never fun, but it worked.

Still, the other condition was that she had to wait a while to recharge, so it wasn't too useful in situations where a large number of people were injured. That was the reason she wasn't going around beating everyone within half of their life, after all. Not because she cared about being looked at as insane. Kunikida already looked at her that way anyway.

Makoto stood over Jennifer's unconscious body, eyes closed in what was undoubtedly an expression of emotional pain. Though not physically injured, the explosion had affected Makoto in a different way, rocking him to his very core. He was the leader of these people, those that sat injured in the medical bay, some in horrible condition. Though the death count so far had only confirmed to be two, that was two too many.

Makoto had promised them hope. All they had received was despair.

p7zXrQ9.png

Then there was Jennifer, the poor girl who had been Makoto's friend for the duration of his time with the Coalition. He had once promised her hope as well, and now...

PX3okrb.png

As others would enter the Med Bay, Akiko would look back at the new arrivals, letting out a sigh as some people certainly looked to be in better shape than others.

"Huuuh? More people? I guess it can't be helped... Some of you look perfectly fine, so I'll just cut to the chase; are you here to help out or just talk?"

Makoto didn't look to Ruby, only balling his hands into fists. "Ruby... she's..."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Josh M @Bomb @Takumi @pubbbb @york @Sen @Crow @Verite @Med Bay
3.png

"Hey, Bibi is out cold, do you think he can rest here?" Zidane asked Akiko, rushing in carrying Bibi. Zidane saw the aftermath of the explosions, and it was like the war that Brahne tried to finish: many injuries and deaths.

Why did this have to happen?

@Atomyk @Hospes @BarrenThin @Josh M @Takumi @pubbbb @york @Sen @Crow @Verite @Med Bay​

There was a melancholy air overhanging the Command Center, even as Coalition technicians ran about the area to tap away at various keyboards and monitors. Talking was muted, as just about everyone present had more important matters to see to than idle chatter. Those looking to find Makoto would not find him here, with only Kyoko and Byakuya around as representations of the Coalition's leadership.

fbiZIdu.png

Byakuya, who normally looked unfazed by most anything around him, seemed to glower more than usual now. He was bathed in a soft red light that indicated the headquarters was in the midst of an emergency situation. "It's rather clear at this point what caused the mishap," Byakuya said, speaking openly to Kyoko. "Both our wand division and our resident malevolence expert has confirmed the source. It would seem our... special guest... had some kind of episode."

tumblr_oct9uhHpdR1qjpyfno1_540.png

"Then... I suppose that your walking happy accident finally exploded?" Ritsuko, also standing in the Command Center as one of the two primary representatives of the United Nations, would ask.

For better or for worse, at least from Robin's perspective, he'd only sustained minor injuries in the ordeal, getting away with a not too painful hit on the head and a small burn mark on her cheek.

tumblr_static_uhura_icon.png

Nyota Uhura, one of the two representatives sent by the United Federation of Planets, would cross her arms, looking in Ritsuko's direction. In contrast, the woman didn't seem too badly injured, if at all, from the explosion that had just occurred.

"... Happy accident? What are you talking about?"

"A long story. One I'm sure other people would be more than happy to elaborate upon."

"Are you saying... Some of you expected this to happen?" Carissa, also in the Command Center without any severe injuries, would inquire.
RTwWgkr.png

"... Hmm."

With a pensive expression, Kyoko could only sigh softly in response to Byakuya's words, having shut out the words of the nearby older women. This was indeed a sticky situation. One that the lavender haired young woman disliked being in.

Especially considering what she had believed about the ordeal. And it wasn't just for the sake of being contrarian against the boys.

"Even so... Have we considered any lacking variables? Outside forces that would have perhaps deliberately triggered the happening? If this had been going on for this long without an incident, then you can't very well detain the subject just because of an instance of manipulation."

"... And come to think of it, how do you know about--?"

"I'm the second-in-command of the United Nations of the multiverse. I know everything that must be known, girl."

3vVWXFh.png

Morrigan looked uninjured as well, though a dull frown had settled on her face in the hours since the ordeal. She looked first at Kyoko, regarding her with a look that conveyed utter disappointment. "No doubt that we at the M.E.U. are not worthy of such information," she said, turning her head to eye Ritsuko. "Though we have become an official branch of the Coalition that I and my coven have placed our faith in, 'twould seem we are not highly regarded, hm?"

Byakuya let out a sight and met Morrigan's gaze. "It's a matter of relevancy. Relevant information is passed on to the relevant parties it affects."

"And so..." Morrigan's frown deepened, turning a sneer. "He admits the M.E.U. stands outside relevancy. I see."

5pdOBjl.png

"That's not what we mea--" Kyoko would begin to protest in response to Morrigan, before being unexpectedly interrupted by an arrival.

lxpZhMD.png

"Boys, girls, please. Can I have a moment?"

All eyes turned on Alvin, a Coalition agent, who was striding into the room. He moved around the guests to stand by Kyoko's side. "A report, just for you." For whatever reason, Alvin was singling out Kyoko, an action not missed by Byakuya. It was he who had jurisdiction for cloak members like Alvin.

The Ultimate Heir eyed the man for a moment before speaking once again, choosing to ignore Morrigan's comment. "It was a powder keg ready to blow, and then it did. There's very little to discuss, especially concerning our present company." Byakuya gave Ritsuko a very brief sidelong glance.

"... We should speak more when Naegi and the Captain-Commander are present. Where are they?"

kiri008.png

"I think I saw Makoto head into the Med Bay. I can't say where Kieran has headed off to though," Kyoko responded to Byakuya.

Taking the report given to her by Alvin, Kyoko would briefly gloss over it, looking at the reports. This was bad. How could they have been so careless in a situation like this? The young woman pursed her lip in a troubled manner. A few dead, one in a comatose state, and several more notably injured.

Human remains in the library... What was someone doing in the library at that point in time? Think, think... Could it be that the person who was gone then, and was still missing at the moment, turned out to be--

Fsssh.

The doors would slide open as everyone who would go to the Command Center would be granted access to the room, coming across all the Administration and representatives of each organization, seemingly busy in discussion or thought over what to do next.

Looking at the group, Kyoko would give her usual stone gaze.

kiri013.png

"Oh. Did you need something?"

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center
Robin cleared his throat. He nodded politely at Ritsuko. He placed his tome on the desk in front of him. "Yes, I was wondering about contingency plans and evacuations." Robin said. "I'm just wondering what plans we have. I'm willing to assist with anything needed, Miss Kirigiri."

There was a melancholy air overhanging the Command Center, even as Coalition technicians ran about the area to tap away at various keyboards and monitors. Talking was muted, as just about everyone present had more important matters to see to than idle chatter. Those looking to find Makoto would not find him here, with only Kyoko and Byakuya around as representations of the Coalition's leadership.

fbiZIdu.png

Byakuya, who normally looked unfazed by most anything around him, seemed to glower more than usual now. He was bathed in a soft red light that indicated the headquarters was in the midst of an emergency situation. "It's rather clear at this point what caused the mishap," Byakuya said, speaking openly to Kyoko. "Both our wand division and our resident malevolence expert has confirmed the source. It would seem our... special guest... had some kind of episode."

"Then... I suppose that your walking happy accident finally exploded?" Ritsuko, also standing in the Command Center as one of the two primary representatives of the United Nations, would ask.

For better or for worse, at least from Robin's perspective, he'd only sustained minor injuries in the ordeal, getting away with a not too painful hit on the head and a small burn mark on her cheek.

Nyota Uhura, one of the two representatives sent by the United Federation of Planets, would cross her arms, looking in Ritsuko's direction. In contrast, the woman didn't seem too badly injured, if at all, from the explosion that had just occurred.

"A long story. One I'm sure other people would be more than happy to elaborate upon."

"Are you saying... Some of you expected this to happen?" Carissa, also in the Command Center without any severe injuries, would inquire.
RTwWgkr.png

"... Hmm."

With a pensive expression, Kyoko could only sigh softly in response to Byakuya's words, having shut out the words of the nearby older women. This was indeed a sticky situation. One that the lavender haired young woman disliked being in.

Especially considering what she had believed about the ordeal. And it wasn't just for the sake of being contrarian against the boys.

"Even so... Have we considered any lacking variables? Outside forces that would have perhaps deliberately triggered the happening? If this had been going on for this long without an incident, then you can't very well detain the subject just because of an instance of manipulation."

"I'm the second-in-command of the United Nations of the multiverse. I know everything that must be known, girl."

3vVWXFh.png

Morrigan looked uninjured as well, though a dull frown had settled on her face in the hours since the ordeal. She looked first at Kyoko, regarding her with a look that conveyed utter disappointment. "No doubt that we at the M.E.U. are not worthy of such information," she said, turning her head to eye Ritsuko. "Though we have become an official branch of the Coalition that I and my coven have placed our faith in, 'twould seem we are not highly regarded, hm?"

Byakuya let out a sight and met Morrigan's gaze. "It's a matter of relevancy. Relevant information is passed on to the relevant parties it affects."

"And so..." Morrigan's frown deepened, turning a sneer. "He admits the M.E.U. stands outside relevancy. I see."

5pdOBjl.png

"That's not what we mea--" Kyoko would begin to protest in response to Morrigan, before being unexpectedly interrupted by an arrival.

lxpZhMD.png

All eyes turned on Alvin, a Coalition agent, who was striding into the room. He moved around the guests to stand by Kyoko's side. "A report, just for you." For whatever reason, Alvin was singling out Kyoko, an action not missed by Byakuya. It was he who had jurisdiction for cloak members like Alvin.

The Ultimate Heir eyed the man for a moment before speaking once again, choosing to ignore Morrigan's comment. "It was a powder keg ready to blow, and then it did. There's very little to discuss, especially concerning our present company." Byakuya gave Ritsuko a very brief sidelong glance.

"... We should speak more when Naegi and the Captain-Commander are present. Where are they?"

kiri008.png

"I think I saw Makoto head into the Med Bay. I can't say where Kieran has headed off to though," Kyoko responded to Byakuya.

Taking the report given to her by Alvin, Kyoko would briefly gloss over it, looking at the reports. This was bad. How could they have been so careless in a situation like this? The young woman pursed her lip in a troubled manner. A few dead, one in a comatose state, and several more notably injured.

Human remains in the library... What was someone doing in the library at that point in time? Think, think... Could it be that the person who was gone then, and was still missing at the moment, turned out to be--

Fsssh.

The doors would slide open as everyone who would go to the Command Center would be granted access to the room, coming across all the Administration and representatives of each organization, seemingly busy in discussion or thought over what to do next.

kiri013.png

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center
It seemed once more Piper was taking notes but she had skipped a few pages in her note book. "Hmmm..." She replied finding the accident a good thing to note. Probable so she could reference that those things happen here. She didn't wish o get hurt while she was away from her sister or well hurt more than usual that is. Then she simply shrugged and looked to the others who seemed to be in the room.

@Comand Room Peeps (I'll be slow on replies till some more hw is done)
@Atomyk

2eQUFNa.png

The funny thing about life was that it was when you were more aware of it that death came easier, at least, in Shiki's opinion.

Not to say that it was any easier to die from a situational point of view depending on how you viewed the importance of life and death, but Shiki had personally found that way back then, when he had so naively thought things like "It doesn't matter if I die" or "It's okay to go out like this," he didn't take into account how many times he had so narrowly avoided death. The encounters with the vampires back in Misaki Town, the fight with that Servant, the battle against those aliens, the battle against the Arch Demon, everything.

All the horrifying monsters that he had fought in his life, and yet, it was the fight with man, the most dangerous game of them all, specifically a man codenamed VECTOR, that made him realize how close he was to death. He was no exception to the fragility of the world he saw before him with his Mystic Eyes. When they took effect, everything and everyone in the world before him was so fragile... Like ants, they were able to die with just the right kind of touch. And he was no exception to that.

It was then that he realized the importance of life. A life that a person was obligated to make the most of.

Shiki had been knocked out for the count for a small while, the impact of the massive explosion knocking him into the wall even despite Wanda's magic attempting to shield everyone. His body lay below, amidst some freshly eroded ruins of the headquarters, unnoticed by most for a few until he'd eventually wake up, bolting up with a gasp as he'd regain his breath.

fufT7AY.png

"U-Ughh... Gugh..." He initially gasped like a fish out of water, a small cut on his face visible. When he would come to, recovering after being helped into the Lounge by other members, Shiki would spend some time healing up in a seat, biding his time as he'd attempt to gather his bearings.

What could have caused this? Who...?

His heart beat harder than a hammer beat a nail. He could feel it in the air. What had caused it. Something that was definitely beyond human. His Nanaya instinct... Though he hadn't used it like this in a while, it wasn't like there was an on or off button for it. When there was a powerful presence nearby, one that exuded energy like this... He had to follow it. Like a moth attracted to a light bulb.

It... It can't be...

latest

Those who would arrive at the Holding Cells would find a number of the cells around damaged, though thankfully, the Coalition didn't have that many prisoners to begin with, but it was of little consequence.

Emphasis on "little," as in, there was still some consequence.

Case in point, those who would want to ensure that no prisoners had escaped would Revolver Ocelot standing next to the cell that had held Hisoka and Handsome Jack from before, his arms crossed and his face scrunched up into an expression that wasn't too pleased in general. Not that he had much reason to be cheery, except for maybe feeling some fortune that he didn't seem to have a single scratch on him.

A3wL2OR.gif

Though the man initially wouldn't notice the group, he would blink eventually, registering you here. It didn't seem he had taken notice of Ilona teleporting into one of the empty cells either.

"If you're here to ensure that no prisoners have escaped... I have some news for you," he said lowly, as though irritated to have to relay the news that he had discovered for himself earlier, it seemed, "One of two of our high profile prisoners have escaped. The culprit from the Carnival Incident, Hisoka," Ocelot revealed, gesturing towards the dark cell beside him.

The base was powered by emergency lights at the moment, though there didn't seem to be any in the cells, so it was initially hard to tell, but further inspection in the cell would show that the only person inside was Handsome Jack. He seemed to be conscious, in case anyone would want to "politely" ask him some questions.

"Otherwise... What do you need?"

"Excuse me! Everyone!" Shiki would exclaim, showing up at the area shortly after everyone else. Stopping behind everyone, he'd grind to a halt, panting lightly after his run. It was amazing that despite all his abilities, all his accomplishments, his constitution was, at times, just as low as you'd expect from a pale young man like him. And he used to have anemia.

"Does anyone... know where Ilona is? Anyone?" He'd ask, not aware of Ilona's location.

Ocelot furrowed his brow at Shiki's question, but didn't respond, simply shrugging.

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Holding Cells
As Deoxys approached, it stopped upon noticing a familiar figure, whom it had first met during its training phase within The Torch;

Revolver Ocelot.
<
SteelIC_Big.png
type humanoid, military official within the Coalition. Exhibits extreme skill in use of human firearms, along with acceptable mental strength in the form of militaristic discipline. Contrary to subjects title, does not sport any feline-oriented traits.>

Listening to his words, it looked around the destroyed Holding Cells, noting what he said about subject Hisoka-- a captured organism originating from the Carnival Incident. Deoxys usually wasn't assigned to the prison area (unless its psychokinetic abilities were needed for interrogation), it hadn't examined Hisoka for itself yet.

However, from the words of Revolver Ocelot-- it was a potential threat to the current objective, one that must be terminated if encountered.

5e74e8e3a70248ea01445ac40a23698e.png

"Affirmative," Deoxys acknowledged Ocelot, before turning around to a wounded Shiki Tohno. His mental state was on fire-- in panic/shock over something. "...Ilona's location is unknown at this moment. She was the last known mental signature I recorded around the Library zone-- potentially, the source of the explosion."

The alien slowly walked forward, its eyes darting around the empty cells.

"I am attempting to track down the mental signature. It ceased, briefly, before reappearing around this area. Can assume that she teleported...," Deoxys took pause, looking around the cells before staring at a dark, vacant one in particular.

"...here."

Deoxys raised a tentacle, and it would point directly at Ilona, sitting in the corner of the cell.

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster@Holding Cells​

No! Fucking hell! Of course it was that freak clown! But if the cells were damaged in the explosion...was it truly Hisoka who caused it? There had to be a way!

Lang was primed to get some answers from Jack, but Shiki's news of missing princess...one that Hisoka said had powers...

Oh. FUCK.

latest

"You don't think...Hisoka abducted Ilona, do you?!"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells
Jack would be sitting on his bed, groaning and clutching the back of his. "Ugh great. More people to make my headache worse!"

As Deoxys approached, it stopped upon noticing a familiar figure, whom it had first met during its training phase within The Torch;

Revolver Ocelot.
<
SteelIC_Big.png
type humanoid, military official within the Coalition. Exhibits extreme skill in use of human firearms, along with acceptable mental strength in the form of militaristic discipline. Contrary to subjects title, does not sport any feline-oriented traits.>

Listening to his words, it looked around the destroyed Holding Cells, noting what he said about subject Hisoka-- a captured organism originating from the Carnival Incident. Deoxys usually wasn't assigned to the prison area (unless its psychokinetic abilities were needed for interrogation), it hadn't examined Hisoka for itself yet.

However, from the words of Revolver Ocelot-- it was a potential threat to the current objective, one that must be terminated if encountered.

"Affirmative," Deoxys acknowledged Ocelot, before turning around to a wounded Shiki Tohno. His mental state was on fire-- in panic/shock over something. "...Ilona's location is unknown at this moment. She was the last known mental signature I recorded around the Library zone-- potentially, the source of the explosion."

"I am attempting to track down the mental signature. It ceased, briefly, before reappearing around this area. Can assume that she teleported...," Deoxys took pause, looking around the cells before staring at a dark, vacant one in particular.

"...here."

Deoxys raised a tentacle, and it would point directly at Ilona, sitting in the corner of the cell.

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster@Holding Cells​
ebb3759175c7436cb482f5dc87914131.png

"Quiet. Did I say you could talk, prisoner?" Ocelot said harshly to Jack in response, wagging a single finger at him with a warning tone, Handsome Jack's talking seeming to divert him away from the other conversation topic of Ilona.

"You can talk now. But watch what you say carefully. I'm onto you, Jack. Now... I'll ask politely this time, but don't wear out my patience. Where did Hisoka go?"

BAAnbuN.png

"!"

Meanwhile, Shiki would let out a small gasp in brief alarm when Lang would noisily make a distressing suggestion. "A-Abducted?! Who--?!" He began to exclaim, before the creature called a "Pokemon" that he'd encountered from before would interject rather calmly in an almost disturbing manner.

Gingerly stepping towards where the Pokemon was pointing, Shiki would peer inside, eyes narrowed as he'd try to get a good look in.

"Ilona... Are you there?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Holding Cells

2eQUFNa.png

The funny thing about life was that it was when you were more aware of it that death came easier, at least, in Shiki's opinion.

Not to say that it was any easier to die from a situational point of view depending on how you viewed the importance of life and death, but Shiki had personally found that way back then, when he had so naively thought things like "It doesn't matter if I die" or "It's okay to go out like this," he didn't take into account how many times he had so narrowly avoided death. The encounters with the vampires back in Misaki Town, the fight with that Servant, the battle against those aliens, the battle against the Arch Demon, everything.

All the horrifying monsters that he had fought in his life, and yet, it was the fight with man, the most dangerous game of them all, specifically a man codenamed VECTOR, that made him realize how close he was to death. He was no exception to the fragility of the world he saw before him with his Mystic Eyes. When they took effect, everything and everyone in the world before him was so fragile... Like ants, they were able to die with just the right kind of touch. And he was no exception to that.

It was then that he realized the importance of life. A life that a person was obligated to make the most of.

Shiki had been knocked out for the count for a small while, the impact of the massive explosion knocking him into the wall even despite Wanda's magic attempting to shield everyone. His body lay below, amidst some freshly eroded ruins of the headquarters, unnoticed by most for a few until he'd eventually wake up, bolting up with a gasp as he'd regain his breath.

fufT7AY.png

"U-Ughh... Gugh..." He initially gasped like a fish out of water, a small cut on his face visible. When he would come to, recovering after being helped into the Lounge by other members, Shiki would spend some time healing up in a seat, biding his time as he'd attempt to gather his bearings.

His heart beat harder than a hammer beat a nail. He could feel it in the air. What had caused it. Something that was definitely beyond human. His Nanaya instinct... Though he hadn't used it like this in a while, it wasn't like there was an on or off button for it. When there was a powerful presence nearby, one that exuded energy like this... He had to follow it. Like a moth attracted to a light bulb.

It... It can't be...

latest

Those who would arrive at the Holding Cells would find a number of the cells around damaged, though thankfully, the Coalition didn't have that many prisoners to begin with, but it was of little consequence.

Case in point, those who would want to ensure that no prisoners had escaped would Revolver Ocelot standing next to the cell that had held Hisoka and Handsome Jack from before, his arms crossed and his face scrunched up into an expression that wasn't too pleased in general. Not that he had much reason to be cheery, except for maybe feeling some fortune that he didn't seem to have a single scratch on him.

A3wL2OR.gif

Though the man initially wouldn't notice the group, he would blink eventually, registering you here. It didn't seem he had taken notice of Ilona teleporting into one of the empty cells either.

"If you're here to ensure that no prisoners have escaped... I have some news for you," he said lowly, as though irritated to have to relay the news that he had discovered for himself earlier, it seemed, "One of two of our high profile prisoners have escaped. The culprit from the Carnival Incident, Hisoka," Ocelot revealed, gesturing towards the dark cell beside him.

The base was powered by emergency lights at the moment, though there didn't seem to be any in the cells, so it was initially hard to tell, but further inspection in the cell would show that the only person inside was Handsome Jack. He seemed to be conscious, in case anyone would want to "politely" ask him some questions.

"Excuse me! Everyone!" Shiki would exclaim, showing up at the area shortly after everyone else. Stopping behind everyone, he'd grind to a halt, panting lightly after his run. It was amazing that despite all his abilities, all his accomplishments, his constitution was, at times, just as low as you'd expect from a pale young man like him. And he used to have anemia.

"Does anyone... know where Ilona is? Anyone?" He'd ask, not aware of Ilona's location.

Ocelot furrowed his brow at Shiki's question, but didn't respond, simply shrugging.

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Holding Cells

"Quiet. Did I say you could talk, prisoner?" Ocelot said harshly to Jack in response, wagging a single finger at him with a warning tone, Handsome Jack's talking seeming to divert him away from the other conversation topic of Ilona.

"You can talk now. But watch what you say carefully. I'm onto you, Jack."

BAAnbuN.png

"!"

Meanwhile, Shiki would let out a small gasp in brief alarm when Lang would noisily make a distressing suggestion. "A-Abducted?! Who--?!" He began to exclaim, before the creature called a "Pokemon" that he'd encountered from before would interject rather calmly in an almost disturbing manner.

Gingerly stepping towards where the Pokemon was pointing, Shiki would peer inside, eyes narrowed as he'd try to get a good look in.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Holding Cells
Deoxys didn't take a seat when the meeting resumed, watching over a sea of myriad organisms and beings flood into the massive space, occupying their respective seats in an orderly fashion as they turned to their leader-- their alpha, the one whom they place trust within as the head of this union-- Makoto, awaiting his words.

Deoxys found it the slightest bit amusing, but also interesting. Placing so much trust in a single being, who doesn't seem fit to actually "lead", moreso to "order"-- would this be a leader? Or, is this a boss? What value did this human being hold that gave it such a position over this many organisms? Perhaps, it is the same variable that made Ryan stand out to Deoxys-- the unknown, shifting factors of humanity and society that it couldn't explain with cold definition. Things were just the way they are, no easy explanation, it is just how it is.

Deoxys didn't ponder it any further, as it wasn't the only thought-reader in the audience and the last thing it wanted was to agitate everyone by even thinking about what'd it be like if the leaders were...not leaders anymore.

"...!"

0d4e2bbdf056ebfe4940950d263972e0f4e72123_hq.gif

It couldn't ponder it further, as its senses suddenly flared to life immediately-- everything went intense, as if a sudden, catastrophic release of energy occured. Deoxys would instinctively look around rapidly, its eyes twitching to different organisms trying to pinpoint where it was coming from, what it was, and how to stop it. Before the explosion shattered the walls and brought flame and death unto the audience, Deoxys' form suddenly shifted to a bulkier mass-- Defense Forme. It flew forward and stood in front of however many organisms that weren't being protected by Wanda already, wrapping its arms around itself and uttering...

"Iron Defense."

tumblr_mikp3lhp121rtatqpo1_500.gif

And, for each unit of time that passed since it came, Deoxys would remain.

--------------------------------

Several hours later...

Deoxys silently stood among the carnage and the damage caused by the explosion, staring around at the charred ruins of the Coalition HQ, floating past rushing stretchers and the once orderly members of the Coalition, their mental limits now displayed to Deoxys without any need for mental reading;

Some of them were in panic.

Some of them were silent and pondering.

Some of them weren't moving, with faint brain signatures.

Some of them...had no brain signature at all.

The alien did not have much sentimentality on the outside about the situation, its complex mind was running through every variable and trying to source how it had all began. The energy signature that occured before the explosion had physically reached the Meeting Room was...intense. Even for Deoxys, there was no way to define what it was. It was just energy, some kind of energy, that came and caused immense damage to...everything, with 100% effectiveness.

Deoxys had already regenerated the damage its outer body sustained by this point, but...if it had reached its core, the supposed outcome would most certainly have been immediate death, or critical condition beyond repair. That prediction alone made Deoxys, for once in its existence, worried-- or, at the very least, concerned.

"...Curious. What was the last mental signature detected around the Library before the meeting that resumed?" It asked itself.

Deoxys paused, turned, and began to head towards the Holding Cells.

As Ilona weeped, a familiar eery presence seemed to enter the Holding Cells.

An alien shadow loomed past her dark, lonely cell, someone was looking for her.

Something was looking for her.

@Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Holding Cells​

"You can talk now. But watch what you say carefully. I'm onto you, Jack. Now... I'll ask politely this time, but don't wear out my patience. Where did Hisoka go?"

BAAnbuN.png

"!"

gA5RWRT.jpg

Ilona would hear all manner of voices inside the Holding Cells area, but wouldn't move to make herself be known to a single one of them. The young woman remained quiet, staying in the very corner of the cell she hid herself inside of. She kept both hands pressed over her lips, fighting back the urge to whimper or cry over her situation. Even when she would hear Shiki's voice and discover he was searching for her, Ilona didn't come out.

I can't move until I've calmed down. But even then I'm not sure if I should come out of this cell. I'm scared I might hurt someone else! Right now I'm locked up right where I belong--out of the way so that I don't hurt anyone again!

Even as she managed her hardest to remain quiet, a whimper slipped from her lips. It seemed as if emotion had been the cause of her mistake. So that must've meant she needed to be calm, right?

Just think happy thoughts... like when Sir Papyrus gave me my precious sword, when Sir Minato taught me out to fight with my sword, when Mew rescued me from Hypno and taught me to control my teleportation power... S-Surely if I was able to learn how to control my teleportation power I can learn how to control this terrible power also!

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster@Holding Cells​

3.png

"Hey, Bibi is out cold, do you think he can rest here?" Zidane asked Akiko, rushing in carrying Bibi. Zidane saw the aftermath of the explosions, and it was like the war that Brahne tried to finish: many injuries and deaths.

Why did this have to happen?

@Atomyk @Hospes @BarrenThin @Josh M @Takumi @pubbbb @york @Sen @Crow @Verite @Med Bay​
3280a2f882bd43dd9dae5daedce5b977.png

"Hmm? Yeah, go ahead," Akiko responded in a somewhat bored manner, seeming to wave off Zidaine and Bibi as she'd tend to some of the other injured. Strange expression for her to have in this state of emergency.

"I'll patch your friend up when I can. There's something of a waiting list, but I'll fix him up, good as new. So long as he doesn't die while waiting. Then that won't be able to be helped," the nurse said somewhat bluntly, an interesting sentiment for a nurse like her to have.

"That was a half-joke, by the way."

Maybe the scary part was the other half that was apparently not a joke.

@Bomb @Med Bay

Revolver Ocelot.
<
SteelIC_Big.png

"...here."

BAAnbuN.png

"!"

gA5RWRT.jpg

Ilona would hear all manner of voices inside the Holding Cells area, but wouldn't move to make herself be known to a single one of them. The young woman remained quiet, staying in the very corner of the cell she hid herself inside of. She kept both hands pressed over her lips, fighting back the urge to whimper or cry over her situation. Even when she would hear Shiki's voice and discover he was searching for her, Ilona didn't come out.

I can't move until I've calmed down. But even then I'm not sure if I should come out of this cell. I'm scared I might hurt someone else! Right now I'm locked up right where I belong--out of the way so that I don't hurt anyone again!

Even as she managed her hardest to remain quiet, a whimper slipped from her lips. It seemed as if emotion had been the cause of her mistake. So that must've meant she needed to be calm, right?

Just think happy thoughts... like when Sir Papyrus gave me my precious sword, when Sir Minato taught me out to fight with my sword, when Mew rescued me from Hypno and taught me to control my teleportation power... S-Surely if I was able to learn how to control my teleportation power I can learn how to control this terrible power also!

@Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster@Holding Cells​
At Deoxys' mention of Ilona being in the holding cells, Lang took interest. "What?! Why would she be in here?!" Still, curiosity got the best of him, and he entered the cell, not bothering to wait. And though not a wolf himself, his hearing was decent enough to pick up on a whimper. Whipping his head around he found...something in a corner. "Ilona? Is that you?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Holding Cells

fbiZIdu.png

RTwWgkr.png

"... Hmm."

3vVWXFh.png

5pdOBjl.png

lxpZhMD.png

kiri008.png

Fsssh.

kiri013.png

"An explanation, and orders for what the hell we're supposed to do at this point would be nice..."

With that said, the bartender moved to take a place behind Robin as his subordinate. It seemed best that he let the more level-headed leader get and give him the answers he wanted. He was already close to snapping and hunting down whoever had caused the explosion to go off; it would be a lot of bad press on Robin and the U.N. forces if he suddenly snapped at one of his boss's comrades or worse actually hit them.

He could only imagine how bad they already looked given his beatdown of Add in the library before it had been destroyed in the explosion.

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite
Artyom walked into the command center not really sure what to make of it. He stopped and glared back at Kyoko, unfazed.

"I was wandering if you could answer a few questions, first off, what in the hell caused that explosion?" He asked, he gave a moments pause before he started to speak again only to find out someone else had asked his second question.

'Ditto to what that man said, is there anything we can do to help?" He asked.

@Atomyk
@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Command Center
"What the hell happened?" While the others seemed to keen to help. Bekka was interested in how this happened. "I see you people running around like headless chickens not telling us what's going on." She'd glare down on Kyoko. "Why should we risk anything if we don't know what we're facing?"

Lois meanwhile didn't try to stop Bekka's questioning. She too was curious to see what Kyoko had to say for herself.

Jack would be sitting on his bed, groaning and clutching the back of his. "Ugh great. More people to make my headache worse!"

Robin cleared his throat. He nodded politely at Ritsuko. He placed his tome on the desk in front of him. "Yes, I was wondering about contingency plans and evacuations." Robin said. "I'm just wondering what plans we have. I'm willing to assist with anything needed, Miss Kirigiri."
It seemed once more Piper was taking notes but she had skipped a few pages in her note book. "Hmmm..." She replied finding the accident a good thing to note. Probable so she could reference that those things happen here. She didn't wish o get hurt while she was away from her sister or well hurt more than usual that is. Then she simply shrugged and looked to the others who seemed to be in the room.

@Atomyk

tumblr_inline_nl0nvgdUqX1r3leyb.png

Everyone in the Command Center certainly was full of questions, weren't they? However, just as Artyom had asked, Train was interested in finding out what the cause of the explosion had been. "Yeah, like Arty here said, I'd like to know what exactly caused this explosion. We won't really fix the problem unless we take care of it at the source, right? So what enemy do you think attacked the Coalition? Lemme at 'em. Hades and I are ready to take them on at any time," he said, patting the holster he carried on his side which contained his partner in crime: a gun made of orichalcum.

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center​

I watched in interest as the pale girl walked away, but I quickly returned my attention to the group. Just as I was about to ask again, a feminine voice spoke over the intercomms earning a annoyed huff from me. She said it was time to head back towards the meeting room. I'll have to find the Commanders or someone important later. I typed a goodbye and headed back towards the meeting area.

The heavy flood of people in the corridors made it a little hard to move, but at least the current was heading in the right direction and I got there without having to resort towards gently pushing people out of the way. Apparently their view on a gentle push was a shove hard enough to set them somewhat off balance. Understandable, everyone had their own views and opinions, like some people worshiping the Demons, said people were introduced to my fists and were left with the parting gift of being a bloody pulp.

When I got to the meeting area, I choose a seat further away from the center. The seat was near some white-costumed person with a web-like pattern and another green-haired, glasses wearing man. People were talking about the news, threats, basically the stuff that had already been mentioned.

At the center, Pale Girl seemed absorbed in thought... damnit, she was someone important wasn't she? Should have been both listening and looking at the center. Sitting not too far away from her was yet another green-haired man. He too looked deep in thought. Huh, if they were both commander than that meant working together, working together meant tight bonds, and with the right factors, said bond could become romance. I wonder if there was any sexual tension between them.

"Idle thoughts leads to idle hands, idle hands leads to death," the voice of my mentor scolded.

Expect my mentor was dead so the saying didn't apply anymore.

However, shortly after everyone seemed to have entered the meeting area, I heard a groan and looking over at the source, I saw the person with the web-like patterns rubbing her temples. I didn't bother asking Webber if anything was wrong, after all stress was a bitch anyways. Couldn't rip it apart like a Imp.

Anyways, the green-haired man asked what was wrong. Green Clone to the rescue so I didn't have too!

I heard something about a spidy sense and something was going to happen. I was about to disregard it when I too felt something off...

Demonic Energy.

Or at least some form of it. It had just spontaneously came into existence. Were the Demons invading?! If so, I didn't have to sit through a boring ass meeting!

Then I heard a explosive ring, metal groaning, and felt the room shake. Aside from the aforementioned sounds, it was deathly quiet. The trembling didn't stop...

SHIT!

By the time my mind had connected the dots, flames bust into the room, engulfing everything in fire. It roared like that damned Titan.

The next thing I knew, I was thrown out of my seat by the force. Thankfully my combat reflexes kicked in allowing me to rapidly recover and I twisted my body about in a way to dampen the impact force. Still, the feeling of hitting the wall at what felt like the speed of Mach five wasn't a pleasant feeling.

And blacking out wasn't too fun either.

When I came too, my ears picked up panicked screams and shouts and it felt like I was being dragged out by someone. I threw myself up earning a surprised sound before I stumbled off. Gah, I had a headache, something that couldn't be killed. I had to take a painkiller for that.

Time past, several hours passing. That time was a blur. I remembered going through the panicked crowds, a weapon in my hands. Couldn't have been the pistol, it was too heavy. The BFG was too heavy so it wasn't a superweapon. Likey the shotgun or a assault rifle. I eventually reached the meeting room, knocking anyone aside with my weapon. I couldn't tell thei reaction though I guessed I only made things worse.

After what felt like a quick search I sat down on a chair. If it was flipped, I must have put it upright and sat down. There I remained, allowing my mind to slowly piece itself back together.

As the information was processed, I knew it was happening again. It started with a betrayal, someone selling us out to the Demons. They found our weakpoint and exploited it.

I-I

FUCK

What the hell was I supposed to do?!

Help people?

Kill something?

I didn't fucking know!

However, one thing did become clear. Whoever was responsible for that explosion was going to fucking pay. Very, very dearly.

But I sat there, time passing, absorbed in the flashback of seeing my warriors, my friends, fight against the endless hordes as our world was consumed. Briefly I came back reality, each time the situation was getting better, more organized, chaos succumbing to order . I vaguely remember someone trying to get me off my ass, but I slapped them away.

When I finally stopped so absorbed in my thoughts and flashbacks, I saw just how horrible the situation was.

The meeting room was a absolute mess, chairs flipped over or melted, smoldering metal bits scattered about, injured people wandering about in a daze. So it wasn't happening again, no Demons were tearing their way through innocents. I took a deep sigh of sadden relief.

Doom Guy stayed sitting as still as a rock. His armor had made it impossible to see any possible injures. While there was some minor damage as a result of the explosion, there wasn't indication it was penetrated. No blood was dripping out nor any jutting pieces of metal. However, the marine seemed lost in thought. Maybe Iroh could speak to him and try to see if everything was alright.
@Yang Lee
"Excuse me, mister, are you alright?" Iroh, not seeing anyone else in immediate danger, calmly walked over to the large man in armor. He knelt down as he waved his hands in a slow motion, hoping the light scent of herbal tea would be enough to arouse him from his trance...at least that's what Iroh hoped was happening. Either way, he gave a follow up question of, "Do you need to go to the medical bay? I can help you there, and you will be in good hands."

@Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
3280a2f882bd43dd9dae5daedce5b977.png

"Hmm? Yeah, go ahead," Akiko responded in a somewhat bored manner, seeming to wave off Zidaine and Bibi as she'd tend to some of the other injured. Strange expression for her to have in this state of emergency.

"I'll patch your friend up when I can. There's something of a waiting list, but I'll fix him up, good as new. So long as he doesn't die while waiting. Then that won't be able to be helped," the nurse said somewhat bluntly, an interesting sentiment for a nurse like her to have.

"That was a half-joke, by the way."

Maybe the scary part was the other half that was apparently not a joke.

@Bomb @Med Bay
"Thanks!" Zidane said as he left Bibi on a vacant bed.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Because of his curiousity, Zidane decided to go do some investigating.

"Bibi, I'll be back." Zidane said to the unconscious Bibi as he headed for the Holding Cells, since the Command Center is probably busy at the moment.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Holding Cells​

The scarlet haired woman zipped around the meeting room on her AT, a sense of unnatural calm despite the situation of chaos at hand pver her. Her eyes glow and adorned in the pupils were white crosses, the sign of a gravity child. Seeing that the meeting room's injured allies were mostly picked up she finally moved on. Heading towards the Medbay to lend further help in quick retrieval of items needed for healing allies.
"Piranha Queen here to help you sorry fucks get better, you best be thankful!" She spoke out in kansai accent and rude tone despite her pure intentions. This was her in Battle Mode.

@Medbay people

"Excuse me, mister, are you alright?" Iroh, not seeing anyone else in immediate danger, calmly walked over to the large man in armor. He knelt down as he waved his hands in a slow motion, hoping the light scent of herbal tea would be enough to arouse him from his trance...at least that's what Iroh hoped was happening. Either way, he gave a follow up question of, "Do you need to go to the medical bay? I can help you there, and you will be in good hands."

@Archwar

I wasn't sure what was happening. Even though I had managed to come back to reality, my mind was still processing the information, going through every detail. However, that was nearly impossible since all of my instincts screamed for me to find the source of the Demonic Energy surge and snuff it out.

Then I smelled a scent of herbal tea, it wasn't strong, but it was enough to stop my hollering instincts. I looked up from my lap to see a elderly fat man slowly waving the scent of tea from the cup. He then asked if me was alright and if so, I could be guided towards the medical bay. I waited a moment before answering, allowing my body natural feedback mechanism to tell me if anything was harmed. Aside from some mental and emotional trauma, I was physically fine so I simply shook my head. Though, I could feel my body trembling and my eyes were glued to the tea. My hands very nearly shot out to snatch it away and start gulping down the stuff, but I was trying to reintegrate myself back into society. I had to squeeze my hands to stop myself.

Before the old man could do anything else, I quickly typed letters into my device.

"MAY I HAVE YOUR TEA?"

@Yang Lee

I wasn't sure what was happening. Even though I had managed to come back to reality, my mind was still processing the information, going through every detail. However, that was nearly impossible since all of my instincts screamed for me to find the source of the Demonic Energy surge and snuff it out.

Then I smelled a scent of herbal tea, it wasn't strong, but it was enough to stop my hollering instincts. I looked up from my lap to see a elderly fat man slowly waving the scent of tea from the cup. He then asked if me was alright and if so, I could be guided towards the medical bay. I waited a moment before answering, allowing my body natural feedback mechanism to tell me if anything was harmed. Aside from some mental and emotional trauma, I was physically fine so I simply shook my head. Though, I could feel my body trembling and my eyes were glued to the tea. My hands very nearly shot out to snatch it away and start gulping down the stuff, but I was trying to reintegrate myself back into society. I had to squeeze my hands to stop myself.

Before the old man could do anything else, I quickly typed letters into my device.

"MAY I HAVE YOUR TEA?"

@Yang Lee
Iroh was somewhat surprised by the suddeness of the question, but quickly broke out into a very wide smile.

Iroh4_zpsabaa1351.png

"I would be honored to share my tea with you, but this is not a place to do it. Come with me, mister, and we will go to the Medical Bay so you can be checked out. While I am waiting for you, I will make you a cup of tea for yourself. How does that sound?"

Iroh then held out his hand for Doom Guy to take.

@Archwar

"Um..." Leia looked up at Akiko with wide eyes, a nervous tic touching at the tips of her lips. Jude stepped between them, giving Akiko a slight, yet firm, frown.

cRdPmdt.png

"Her legs aren't broken," he said in a serious tone. He shot Leia a sympathetic glance. "Just sore. She had a big fall and got knocked out. She just needs rest."

GGT6bRL.png

"..." Leia pouted like a child, though Jude could spot her cheeks reddening. No doubt she was embarrassed over being hurt at all. Jude moved on to check on others, leaving Leia to quickly call some of the others over. "Hey... you two!" She looked to Miko and Mob specifically.

"You mind helping me out?"

@pubbbb @darnerdemons @Verite @Med Bay

"Explanations are scarce among these individuals," Morrigan quipped coolly.

Byakuya didn't bother to acknowledge at this point. "There isn't anything to tell when we don't know ourselves. It's not a situation we anticipated in the slightest, and due to the damage to both the building and staff have sustained, we have needed some time to ascertain what has gone wrong."

Commander Shepard, the surprising second representative of the United Federation of Planets, spoke up now after a period of silence.

EXov4DB.png

"In other words, that info's on a need to know basis, soldiers. Our problems right now are as follows: One, injured are still being processed and we need anyone with medical expertise on the move to assist as needed. Two, the damage to the building has left us with problems across the board. Anyone with a strong back or a sharp mind can help clear debris or work with our technicians to salvage the Coalition's data."

"... Yes, that sounds about right. If you have any other questions..." Byakuya crossed his arms. "... Then get them out of the way now."

Last edited:
Iroh was somewhat surprised by the suddeness of the question, but quickly broke out into a very wide smile.

Iroh4_zpsabaa1351.png

"I would be honored to share my tea with you, but this is not a place to do it. Come with me, mister, and we will go to the Medical Bay so you can be checked out. While I am waiting for you, I will make you a cup of tea for yourself. How does that sound?"

Iroh then held out his hand for Doom Guy to take.

@Archwar
The old man's smile was comforting. To see a calm person instead of a panicking person helped my nerves stop being so fired up somewhat and he then held out his hand. I took it and rose up. I quickly typed.

"THANKS!"

@Yang Lee

"Um..." Leia looked up at Akiko with wide eyes, a nervous tic touching at the tips of her lips. Jude stepped between them, giving Akiko a slight, yet firm, frown.

cRdPmdt.png

"Her legs aren't broken," he said in a serious tone. He shot Leia a sympathetic glance. "Just sore. She had a big fall and got knocked out. She just needs rest."

GGT6bRL.png

"..." Leia pouted like a child, though Jude could spot her cheeks reddening. No doubt she was embarrassed over being hurt at all. Jude moved on to check on others, leaving Leia to quickly call some of the others over. "Hey... you two!" She looked to Miko and Mob specifically.

Byakuya didn't bother to acknowledge at this point. "There isn't anything to tell when we don't know ourselves. It's not a situation we anticipated in the slightest, and due to the damage to both the building and staff have sustained, we have needed some time to ascertain what has gone wrong."

Commander Shepard, the surprising second representative of the United Federation of Planets, spoke up now after a period of silence.

EXov4DB.png

"In other words, that info's on a need to know basis, soldiers. Our problems rights now are as follows: One, injured are still being processed and we need anyone with medical expertise on the move to assist as needed. Two, the damage to the building has left us with problems across the board. Anyone with a strong back or a sharp mind can help clear debris or work with our technicians to salvage the Coalition's data."

"... Yes, that sounds about right. If you have any other questions..." Byakuya crossed his arms. "... Then get them out of the way now."

For a moment, the bartender thought to speak out of turn as Byakuya gave them the run-around. However, Shepard's intervention caused him to bite his tongue and step back for a moment. He still remembered her time as his leader during the Reaper invasion, and he still respected her words and her command a great deal.

"... Fine, Commander. Where do we go to get involved in cleaning up debris?"

He would hold off on getting violent for now. Better to be productive and actually help around here than go on a rampage and cause more trouble for the leadership.

fbiZIdu.png

RTwWgkr.png

"... Hmm."

3vVWXFh.png

5pdOBjl.png

lxpZhMD.png

kiri008.png

Fsssh.

kiri013.png

"An explanation, and orders for what the hell we're supposed to do at this point would be nice..."

With that said, the bartender moved to take a place behind Robin as his subordinate. It seemed best that he let the more level-headed leader get and give him the answers he wanted. He was already close to snapping and hunting down whoever had caused the explosion to go off; it would be a lot of bad press on Robin and the U.N. forces if he suddenly snapped at one of his boss's comrades or worse actually hit them.

He could only imagine how bad they already looked given his beatdown of Add in the library before it had been destroyed in the explosion.

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite
Artyom walked into the command center not really sure what to make of it. He stopped and glared back at Kyoko, unfazed.

"I was wandering if you could answer a few questions, first off, what in the hell caused that explosion?" He asked, he gave a moments pause before he started to speak again only to find out someone else had asked his second question.

'Ditto to what that man said, is there anything we can do to help?" He asked.

@Atomyk
@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Command Center

@Atomyk

tumblr_inline_nl0nvgdUqX1r3leyb.png

Everyone in the Command Center certainly was full of questions, weren't they? However, just as Artyom had asked, Train was interested in finding out what the cause of the explosion had been. "Yeah, like Arty here said, I'd like to know what exactly caused this explosion. We won't really fix the problem unless we take care of it at the source, right? So what enemy do you think attacked the Coalition? Lemme at 'em. Hades and I are ready to take them on at any time," he said, patting the holster he carried on his side which contained his partner in crime: a gun made of orichalcum.

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center​
Again, Elesis didn't have much to say on the matter, ignoring the damage done onto her from this incident. She only stood to the side, waiting for the signal to talk from Add. Speaking of Add...

tumblr_o8306oevsX1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Yeah... whatever Robin just said. It's just terrible timing that something like this happens when we're all meeting up to talk about important matters, you know?"

For once, Add carried a rather serious expression on his face, showing that he had his two cents to share in this matter, somewhat like how Robin and many others had their thoughts on when making their way into the command center.

@Nater Taters @Raven @The Tactician @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center​

6AYlF4Y.jpg

"I'm alright, thanks for the help. Might have ended up in a nasty situation otherwise.." He'd say referring to how he would have had to try and take the brunt of the explosion's force to protect Nemo. But given Sakuya's strange time-oriented powers, him and Nemo had managed to escape major damage. But even so, it didn't speak well of who had behind such an attack. So many people could have been hurt and it seemed like some already had been hurt and even worse.

One thing's for sure, he was getting to the bottom of this and threatening those who would disturb the peace. Getting on all fours, Astaroth began to bound towards The Holding Cells with his tail coiled up behind him. "Save some for me, cowpoke." Astaroth growled as Nemo took a moment to catch his barings. He'd been about to offer Remilia some more of his blood when something like this happened!

Sure, Remilia probably didn't need the blood right then and there, but it was the thought that counted! What if someone like Zen offered to let her take blood from him or something? Well, that wasn't important! Shaking his head to clear it of such thoughts, Nemo tore off his eyepatch and drew his toy cutlass once more. Extending a layer of Qi over the blade to give it a lethal edge, he'd run after the others.

ex48Fvj.jpg

He was grateful for Sakuya's save and would have to thank her when they stopped moving. But for now, he was determined to catch up with the others and help to stop any scum who might have escaped from their cells! It wasn't exactly the funnest thing to do when hanging around with the person you had a crush on. But Nemo would have preferred not getting a bullet in his shoulder either and he still got one!

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

@Verite @Ringmaster @Holding cell peeps
"I'll keep that in mind... Might put a couple shots in 'em and pass the poor fool off to ya..." Black responded to Astaroth and for once. He wasn't being sarcastic.
2eQUFNa.png

fufT7AY.png

It... It can't be...

latest

A3wL2OR.gif

BAAnbuN.png

"!"

"I'd answer him if I were you..."

tumblr_npuayoI0gU1tywth9o3_400.gif

"Y'see... He'll ask nicely...but me..." Black paused as a shot from his revolver had shot out only to miss Jack by mere centimeters.

erron_black_by_mardetonam-d8ujp9a.png

"Warnin' shot... Next one ain't gonna miss and while killin' you would be useless.... A couple well placed shots will make you wish you were dead.... Guess I could also let boss have a crack at ya but she...ain't as merciful as me....." Well that's one way to try and handle the situation. Black stood seeming to ignore Illona and the others as he went on with this. He didn't seem to even care about Revolver Ocelot at this point.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Verite @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
New

cRdPmdt.png

GGT6bRL.png

EXov4DB.png

"In other words, that info's on a need to know basis, soldiers. Our problems rights now are as follows: One, injured are still being processed and we need anyone with medical expertise on the move to assist as needed. Two, the damage to the building has left us with problems across the board. Anyone with a strong back or a sharp mind can help clear debris or work with our technicians to salvage the Coalition's data."

Hearing Commander Shepard's words, Mason ponders his options. In theory his powers could be used to help heal, but he lacked the medical knowledge to be of any use. Although he was good in a fight, he relied more on techniques and aura than strength. A bodybuilder he is not. Computers, however...

"I have one more question. Where do I need to go to help recover data and restore the computer systems?"

@CommandCenter
@Atomyk @others in command center

Status
Not open for further replies.