Status
Not open for further replies.

"Now, now. I was merely teasing, Genji. However, with every good joke, hints of truth lay within. Everytime I have seen you two together, both of you are so joyful. Not, I am not saying a man and a woman can't just be friends, far from. What I am saying it's clear to me that she's special to you. I might be old, but I am not sensible. Wanda is a young woman who beauty is undeniable. She obviously cares for you. You can't deny that,"

@BarrenThin

Genji shook his head, murmuring something else in Japanese once more before answering. "We are very close friends, yes." He crossed his arms stubbornly.

@Josh M

Hm, well, "maid girl" probably referred to her given the lack of other maids. The waving around was a giveaway as well, really. Also, she was simply able to recognize him as...what was his name again? Oh right, Shiki, or something like that. For some reason she couldn't quite pin down his first name, though. It felt like he'd been called two different things.

But in any case, he seemed to require her assistance with company that might have been even stranger than her own. After checking to make sure Remilia didn't require her assistance with anything at the moment, she walked over to the group.

tumblr_inline_n8d7yxaJkH1rlvlxo.png

"Long time no see. You're...the one with the knife, right?"

Well, she wasn't sure how many people from that incident had knives, but she did distinctly remember that much about him, among other things.

"Did you find a lover during that time?" she asked, pointing her gaze at the woman glued to the boy's arm.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Verite @Crimson Spartan
Mason watches "Sir Shiki" along with Ilona. He hadn't gotten a chance to use his aura in awhile, and he feels like this might be a chance for him to shine. "If I may, Sir Shiki... I think I can remove this merchant girl with minimal pain to either of you."

Mason extends his hand and focuses his energy. Collecting energy, Mason forms a purple mist around his hand. Most aura is invisible to the naked eye, but when enough collects, the aura can gain physical form and thus reflect light, while also radiating its own. The mist forming around his hand condenses into a rectangular shape and begins to shine.

Mason finalizes the shape as a small flash of light sparks from his necklace, solidifying the aura into...

A crowbar.

Taking the crowbar in his hand, Mason gently wedges one end between Anna and Shiki. He pulls on the crowbar with both hands, hoping to pry the merchant away from Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory:
Crowbar, ____, ____, ____
@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan
Shiki06.png

"Yeah, we met in Cancun and we just sorta hit it off from there--"

Shiki07.png

"NO THIS WOMAN IS WEIRD AND INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE AND I BARELY KNOW HER!"

Funny enough, he just described himself, or rather, his alternate persona, when he first met Sakuya.

That said, when Mason would attempt to pry Anna off with a materialized crowbar, Shiki's expression would scrunch up a bit, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Wait okay, okay, this is... this is probably a bit excessive. Stop. Stop. Stop," Shiki could only awkwardly say as Anna would be pried off, with Len quietly looking down from above, "She might bite. She might bite. Or arguably worse, stop selling whatever it is she's selling to the Coalition. It's like a landmine is strapped to me and it'll explode if anyone else touches it!"

Life was hard.

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Behold the glorious hamburger.

Reputably a cheap mans food, easily made and just as easily consumed. But Saber Alter despised such plebeian outlooks. For lo, the humble burger like many things had potential in ways only the wise could ever forsee. Take the one she had for example. Created with beef, thawed and softened to be shaped into its thick form. Seasoned with thyme, garlic cloves, onions and mushroom bits. Mixed well and flattened into its pleasing shape, before thrown onto a grill. Roasted through, the seasoning mingling with the fatty juices to make it a meal unto itself. Locked by flame, cooked within the burger would then be placed between two slices of bread-bun. Fresh tomato slices, lightly salted. Lettuce. Purple onion rings. Ketchup and mustard, with a slice of pickle on the side and melted cheese.

That was a burger fit for a king.

That was a burger she could always put her faith in.

*Munch....Munch....Munch.....Munch....Swallow.*

Lucifer absently placed another burger before her while waiting for Robin to reply, prompting that philosophers mind to consider the following.

I'd kill for some fries right about now.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @darnerdemons @Meeting Room​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Shiki06.png

Shiki07.png

Funny enough, he just described himself, or rather, his alternate persona, when he first met Sakuya.

That said, when Mason would attempt to pry Anna off with a materialized crowbar, Shiki's expression would scrunch up a bit, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Wait okay, okay, this is... this is probably a bit excessive. Stop. Stop. Stop," Shiki could only awkwardly say as Anna would be pried off, with Len quietly looking down from above, "She might bite. She might bite. Or arguably worse, stop selling whatever it is she's selling to the Coalition. It's like a landmine is strapped to me and it'll explode if anyone else touches it!"

Life was hard.

Mason stops suddenly. "What she's selling?"

The crowbar dematerializes from his hands. "What exactly are you selling, Miss?" he asks, addressing Anna.

"I'm in the market for a couple things... I'm sorry for trying to pry you off with a crowbar. Would you mind showing me your wares?" Mason reaches into a pocket hidden under his cloak and retrieves a small pouch full of coins.

Part of Mason legitimately wants to buy something, but he also knows that getting the merchant to do business might be a more peaceful method of getting her to release Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory: ____, ____, ____, ____

Pocket Inventory: Wallet
@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crimson Spartan

Within the meeting room Miko hummed a tune with simple ease. The scent of burgers brought a low growl to her stomach, and a small grin on her face as she rummaged through the pack she left in the meeting room for herself. Some WcDoubles and fries in a bag she pulled out.

"Lunchtime~!" She called out without care for politeness while eyes scanned the arriving deoxys and other already present members Saber and Lucifer. Taking a bite out of one while her new focus was Robin. This man seems quite important to the chain of command..approach or stay away?...choices choices

@meeting room

Within the meeting room Miko hummed a tune with simple ease. The scent of burgers brought a low growl to her stomach, and a small grin on her face as she rummaged through the pack she left in the meeting room for herself. Some WcDoubles and fries in a bag she pulled out.

"Lunchtime~!" She called out without care for politeness while eyes scanned the arriving deoxys and other already present members Saber and Lucifer. Taking a bite out of one while her new focus was Robin. This man seems quite important to the chain of command..approach or stay away?...choices choices

@meeting room
"I see you snuck food in as well."

Saber had ditched the stand-off to suddenly be standing waaaay in Miko's personal space, as unobtrusively as possible.

58759659a4bb10bb4e42786915bbb50acdc4a4f4_hq.jpg

Yeah, nailed it.

Behold the glorious hamburger.

Reputably a cheap mans food, easily made and just as easily consumed. But Saber Alter despised such plebeian outlooks. For lo, the humble burger like many things had potential in ways only the wise could ever forsee. Take the one she had for example. Created with beef, thawed and softened to be shaped into its thick form. Seasoned with thyme, garlic cloves, onions and mushroom bits. Mixed well and flattened into its pleasing shape, before thrown onto a grill. Roasted through, the seasoning mingling with the fatty juices to make it a meal unto itself. Locked by flame, cooked within the burger would then be placed between two slices of bread-bun. Fresh tomato slices, lightly salted. Lettuce. Purple onion rings. Ketchup and mustard, with a slice of pickle on the side and melted cheese.

That was a burger fit for a king.

That was a burger she could always put her faith in.

*Munch....Munch....Munch.....Munch....Swallow.*

Lucifer absently placed another burger before her while waiting for Robin to reply, prompting that philosophers mind to consider the following.

I'd kill for some fries right about now.

Robin nodded at Lucifer. "Yes, sir. I will try to make wise decisions to decide the fate of the multiverse." He glanced at the tome in his hands, and cleared his throat. "As you said, we are fallible humans, but I try my best to do what I can. I hope that we can work together to come to a right decision that's good for the entire Multiverse."

Corrin looked at Saber, and back down at the ground. When Stiles questioned her, she looked at the ground. "I'm sorry about that... I never caught your name." She said apologetically. "I was still learning."

@darnerdemons @LuckycoolHawk9 @meeting room

Trusion of personal space actually seemed welcome as the woman swallowed the mouthful she had, offering saber one of the wcDoubles she snuck in. "Hungry?" She asked with a plain smile on her face.
@Ringmaster @meeting room

Robin nodded at Lucifer. "Yes, sir. I will try to make wise decisions to decide the fate of the multiverse." He glanced at the tome in his hands, and cleared his throat. "As you said, we are fallible humans, but I try my best to do what I can. I hope that we can work together to come to a right decision that's good for the entire Multiverse."

Corrin looked at Saber, and back down at the ground. When Stiles questioned her, she looked at the ground. "I'm sorry about that... I never caught your name." She said apologetically. "I was still learning."
"That's all we can ever ask for, thank you."

Lucifer sighed out inwardly with a deep sense of relief. Thank god, it might not count in the long run but at the least, he could rely on at least one powerful ally should things go horribly wrong in the meeting. Which was a fate that low on the totem pole that he was, comparatively he was doing his best to counter. It may have been as useless as throwing a pebble at a wave to make it stop, but the thing about an action like that? Was the fact it was an action. Better to try and fail then be guilty by virtue of inactivity. To do the deed that must be done, by faith and by action was a creed he always tried to live up to...With various degrees of success.

Now to consider others here, in the same way. Stiles...He had no idea. He had never met the man and was clueless as to what role he played. Corrin on the other hand, he was more familiar with. It was nice to meet the swordwoman again, her quiet beauty bringing to memory more pleasant days and darker times. There was a spirit about her that reminded him of Clare and others before- Ah, but his confusion over his partner and his relationship to each other could wait. He wasn't quite ready to open that can of worms, coward that he was.

Speaking of which, where was-
Trusion of personal space actually seemed welcome as the woman swallowed the mouthful she had, offering saber one of the wcDoubles she snuck in. "Hungry?" She asked with a plain smile on her face.
Oh. Of course. Like a parent watching their errant child walk up to strangers, bold as brass he sighed aloud and went back to the present conversation.

"So what news from the U.N. can you tell us?"

Meanwhile, Saber instantly sat down in armor and all before speaking.

"My master has made me food. A hamburger worthy of song- But it would be the height of foolishness to not accept your gift, in the name of hospitality. I accept."

Reactions: Takumi
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Library

After resolving the issue with Add and the cat plushie, Artyom shrugged to himself, might as well kill some time. He turned around and picked a few books he recognized and plopped down, peering up only once to glare at Train

"You better stay out of trouble" He said jokingly
tumblr_inline_nl0l4cGod81r3leyb.png

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" Train asked, shooting Artyom a pouty look. "It's not like I'm trying to get into trouble. I just walked in here because I was lost. And how was I supposed to know that cat plush belonged to anyone? It's not like it had a name written on it..." Train sighed. "What are you reading anyhow?" he asked, seeing Artyom plop down with some books.

@Nater Taters @Library​

"Man you speak real fancy like." Miko commented with a chuckle, handin over the burger to Saber while taking a handful of fries for herself. This chick's missing a few bolts.. Almost as bad as simca it seems.
@Ringmaster

Last edited:
"...If it were you you'd probably use that time bullshit to overwhelm me with knives...." Well he probably wasn't wrong in that assumption. Someone calling out to him did seem to catch his attention however.

That's when he glanced at Shiki seeming puzzled for a moment.. Who was he again..? If he were important then surely Black would recall.

"Do I..... Oh right... We was in that weird dream with them other folks..." Black had spoken up seeming to snicker at seeing the 'crazy' merchant woman having a hold of him. He'd have walked over but first he had something else to do.

As Astaroth finished speaking he'd feel the barrel of a revolver tap the back of his shoulder. "Apparently it only took one shot fer you to go down. Least the kid stayed on his feet i'll give him that.." Black spoke in a completely sarcastic manor. A re-match between the two at the end of the day in Black's mind would leave Astaroth with even more bullet holes then he bargained for.

@Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Wren @Sen @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lounge
Mason watches "Sir Shiki" along with Ilona. He hadn't gotten a chance to use his aura in awhile, and he feels like this might be a chance for him to shine. "If I may, Sir Shiki... I think I can remove this merchant girl with minimal pain to either of you."

Mason extends his hand and focuses his energy. Collecting energy, Mason forms a purple mist around his hand. Most aura is invisible to the naked eye, but when enough collects, the aura can gain physical form and thus reflect light, while also radiating its own. The mist forming around his hand condenses into a rectangular shape and begins to shine.

Mason finalizes the shape as a small flash of light sparks from his necklace, solidifying the aura into...

A crowbar.

Taking the crowbar in his hand, Mason gently wedges one end between Anna and Shiki. He pulls on the crowbar with both hands, hoping to pry the merchant away from Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory:
Crowbar, ____, ____, ____
@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan
200px-Organism_No_2_Normal_Forme.png

Deoxys, who seemed to remain entirely silent as it stood in the circle of conversation, idly gazing back and forth as the organisms before it exchanged thoughts, ideas, feelings and emotion through vocal communication. To everyone else, the alien looked like it simply zoned out of the conversation and was thinking about something else. It was completely silent and unmoving, some of the people they may have not even noticed Deoxys standing there. Well, it was thinking about many things besides this tiny instance of human interaction, but it was most certainly listening.

Where it lacks a visible mouth, ears and nose, Deoxys makes this up in its overwhelming psychic sense. A single tab on each and every organisms mind, keeping track of what data they stored within their thick brains, far surpassing physical sensory organisms by tenfold.

After a long period of silence, Deoxys suddenly spoke, its distinct monotone telepathic voice cutting into the humans conversation. Its eyes gazed at the subject known, to Deoxys, as Mason as he seemed to meld a form of Aura energy into physical matter, taking on the form of a primitive human tool.

227589674b6bd207c66253b988036746.png

"Converting Aura energy to a visible, malleable state and then melding it into usable, physical matter..."

Deoxys tilted its head slightly.

"Interesting, human."

Deoxys seemed to express some mild (but genuine) interest in Masons ability, at least, for such a plain looking human. His genetic structure was average in human parameters (the average physical structure of a human being objectively bad), his mental capacity has yet to be fully evaluated, but usually, it can be assumed to be "average"

....which, for Deoxys, translate to "useless". The Coalition showed the alien how to examine organisms at a closer scale and to value a more...broader range of abilities in order to work with other members of the Coalition that it would usually dismiss as being unworthy wastes of genetic matter. Even then, though, no organism is truly safe from its judgement-- until they show it proficiency in a useful ability, that can offset the natural weaknesses and unreliable aberrant qualities of their physiology.

Deoxys offsets its own irreversible weaknesses with such ability-- its crucial organ may be exposed as a glaring weakspot, but Deoxys has already embraced the strategy of "Kill Them Before They Think Of Killing You" (as termed by humans), which offsets such a weakness, until Deoxys may one day acquire a truly perfect form....it will strive for perfection in the body it wields right now.

After that long line of thought, Deoxys turned and nodded to Ilona "Affirmative, the meeting will be resuming soon," Deoxys turned to Shiki and Anna, staring at both of them for a moment before shaking its head and levitating off towards the Meeting Room.

Human mating rituals are fucking dumb.

@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan @Lounge

@Ringmaster @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @darnerdemons @Meeting Room

Shiki06.png

Shiki07.png

Life was hard.

Mason stops suddenly. "What she's selling?"

The crowbar dematerializes from his hands. "What exactly are you selling, Miss?" he asks, addressing Anna.

"I'm in the market for a couple things... I'm sorry for trying to pry you off with a crowbar. Would you mind showing me your wares?" Mason reaches into a pocket hidden under his cloak and retrieves a small pouch full of coins.

Part of Mason legitimately wants to buy something, but he also knows that getting the merchant to do business might be a more peaceful method of getting her to release Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory: ____, ____, ____, ____

Pocket Inventory: Wallet
@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crimson Spartan

2bd488ec79b9b7186a9d6b6acdfec87d.png

Ilona clasped her hands together and sniffled. "Oh, Sir Shiki, what a noble soul you are! Sacrificing yourself just so that this flirtatious merchant may continue selling her goods to the Coalition!"

1lg003prayer1.gif~c200

"I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!"

"Dearest Sun, hear my plea! Deliver this pour soul from being smothered by the breasts of this obsessive female, and into thine own hands!"

UX1rFZS.png

"There. I'm confident everything shall turn out okay now."

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Takumi @Lounge​

2bd488ec79b9b7186a9d6b6acdfec87d.png

Ilona clasped her hands together and sniffled. "Oh, Sir Shiki, what a noble soul you are! Sacrificing yourself just so that this flirtatious merchant may continue selling her goods to the Coalition!"

1lg003prayer1.gif~c200

"I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!"

"Dearest Sun, hear my plea! Deliver this pour soul from being smothered by the breasts of this obsessive female, and into thine own hands!"

UX1rFZS.png

"There. I'm confident everything shall turn out okay now."

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Takumi @Lounge​
19.png

"Umm... may I ask who you are praying to?" Zidane asked Ilona. This was the first time Zidane encountered a religion that weirded him out.

tumblr_inline_mry833QwPc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Breasts? What are those?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Takumi @Lounge​

e8INfNI.jpg

"N-No, Sakuya's right in that regard! No need to gulp down any more of my blood at the moment!"
Remilia looked somewhat dejected, a small pout forming on her mouth as she continued to rest her chin on her hand.
"...If it were you you'd probably use that time bullshit to overwhelm me with knives...." Well he probably wasn't wrong in that assumption. Someone calling out to him did seem to catch his attention however.
"Ah, that's true."

She'd forgotten to take her power into the equation when speaking. Naturally, neither Astaroth nor Nemo had access to that kind of power after all. Guns weren't much of an issue when you could simply stop time.

@Chewy Rabbits @Sen @Wren @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan
Shiki06.png

Shiki07.png

Life was hard.

Sakuya wore an expression that looked like genuine surprise, raising a hand to cover her mouth as if gasping.

"But that's what you enjoy, isn't it?"

Though growing relatively serious again, she wasn't quite sure how to separate the two without excessive force. Clearly the crowbar method wasn't really going to cut it. But what land mine would explode in paused time? Using her ability to stop time, she attempted to pry her off while everyone was frozen around her.

But the power of money wasn't to be underestimated so who knew if it'd even work? After either success or failure, time started once more.

@Verite @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan

Looking through the Ebooks, I saw there was a lot of info. So much, it would take to read through it all. Instead of doing that, I grabbed one and turned it around trying to find a USB plugin. When I found it, I closed every finger on my right hand save for the index. I bent it slightly and out popped a USB. I plugged it into the Ebook. It let out a beep in response and all of the information downloaded into my suit, modified to fit my time. Useless bits were cut out, Important ones saved.

As soon as the file on the Arch Demon was downloaded, a screen popped up. There were words, a few pictures, the Games it created or helped create, and its final fight. Apparently it had a name, Akibahara. A name very similar to a city called Akihabara. The creature roughly resembled a extremely large dragon made from hellish brimstone. It was also classified as a Demon, nothing surprising there. However, the file mentioned a cube called the 'Tesseract' which functioned as the 'ultimate source of power' which got corrupted by its power. Again, nothing shocking there. Anything the Demons touched became tainted, a dirty thing that had to be purged.

The Demon was defeated during the events of the 'Ultimate Game', being made vulnerable by a sabotaged 'Ultimate Nullifer'. When it died, pieces of its power were scattered throughout the Multiverse as previously mentioned.

Once I was done reading, I couldn't help, but wonder if this Demon came from or was connected to Hell. I had been told there were other Hells that needed to be visited by me, but all Demons originate from Hell or a place similar. I suppose I should tell the leaders or someone important of this organization about it. There could be another Akihabara roaming around just waiting for the perfect opportunity to create one of these Murder Games.

And so I placed the Ebook back and headed off towards the Command Center.

I'll look for more information on Ilona later. Heck, I could even ask someone in the Command Center if I wanted too.

Upon entering the Command Center, I saw a dark-haired man wearing a purple trenchcoat and bandages around his abdomen and the elbow region, another pale-skinned and blue-eyed person, a human woman hopefully, a dark-blonde, hazel-eyed female human, and green haired and eyed, glasses wearing man all chatting about something. I walked up to them, hoping they were the commanders or at least point me in the right direction. I typed out a greeting.

"Hello!"

@Verite @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Command Center

tumblr_inline_nl0l4cGod81r3leyb.png

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" Train asked, shooting Artyom a pouty look. "It's not like I'm trying to get into trouble. I just walked in here because I was lost. And how was I supposed to know that cat plush belonged to anyone? It's not like it had a name written on it..." Train sighed. "What are you reading anyhow?" he asked, seeing Artyom plop down with some books.

@Nater Taters @Library​
Artyom rolled his eyes and looked up at one of the few people he had spoken to. It was funny, back home, Artyom almost never spoke. he let his journal do his talking. Maybe it was the fact that this place didn't reek of gloominess and decay compelled him to open up.

"Oh! I'm just reading some books I'm very familiar with." He picked one of the books and showed it off to Train , a grin stretched across his face

"This one is Moby Dick....and this one is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, and this one is....." He paused, looking down at the book. He thought he wouldn't think would be here. Animal Farm

"Animal Farm...heh....never thought I would see this book again." He said

Corrin looked at Saber, and back down at the ground. When Stiles questioned her, she looked at the ground. "I'm sorry about that... I never caught your name." She said apologetically. "I was still learning."​
Stiles had started to doodle her in Robin while he waited for an answer. "Well, it was no one fault, we were all caught up in things. It's Stiles, my real name is too hard to say, what's your name, by the way? " he said, not even wanting to hear her attempt it. He added captions to all his sketches. Lucifer had a caption of priest hamburger, Saber had hamburger guardian, Corrin ( who was named mystery girl) had a caption of loud ancient aliens, Robin ( mystery guy) was captioned important to priest hamburger. He was quiet as he gathered his thoughts.

@Ringmaster @Minerva @darnerdemons @meeting room.

"That's all we can ever ask for, thank you."

Lucifer sighed out inwardly with a deep sense of relief. Thank god, it might not count in the long run but at the least, he could rely on at least one powerful ally should things go horribly wrong in the meeting. Which was a fate that low on the totem pole that he was, comparatively he was doing his best to counter. It may have been as useless as throwing a pebble at a wave to make it stop, but the thing about an action like that? Was the fact it was an action. Better to try and fail then be guilty by virtue of inactivity. To do the deed that must be done, by faith and by action was a creed he always tried to live up to...With various degrees of success.

Now to consider others here, in the same way. Stiles...He had no idea. He had never met the man and was clueless as to what role he played. Corrin on the other hand, he was more familiar with. It was nice to meet the swordwoman again, her quiet beauty bringing to memory more pleasant days and darker times. There was a spirit about her that reminded him of Clare and others before- Ah, but his confusion over his partner and his relationship to each other could wait. He wasn't quite ready to open that can of worms, coward that he was.

Speaking of which, where was-

Oh. Of course. Like a parent watching their errant child walk up to strangers, bold as brass he sighed aloud and went back to the present conversation.

"So what news from the U.N. can you tell us?"

Meanwhile, Saber instantly sat down in armor and all before speaking.

"My master has made me food. A hamburger worthy of song- But it would be the height of foolishness to not accept your gift, in the name of hospitality. I accept."

Robin sighed and nervously shifted. "Well, we're keeping together. There's political turmoil within the various offices, and even between me and the Deputy Secretary-General, but we're doing our best to maintain normalcy and protect the Multiverse." He seemed a bit uncomfortable. "The Security Council has my back, so that's a positive, right?"

Stiles had started to doodle her in Robin while he waited for an answer. "Well, it was no one fault, we were all caught up in things. It's Stiles, my real name is too hard to say, what's your name, by the way? " he said, not even wanting to hear her attempt it. He added captions to all his sketches. Lucifer had a caption of priest hamburger, Saber had hamburger guardian, Corrin ( who was named mystery girl) had a caption of loud ancient aliens, Robin ( mystery guy) was captioned important to priest hamburger. He was quiet as he gathered his thoughts.

@Ringmaster @Minerva @darnerdemons @meeting room.
Corrin moved some hair behind her ears. "Oh, it's Corrin." She said, smiling. "And that's Robin, he's the Secretary-General of the United Nations." She pointed to the man in the navy blue jacket talking to Lucifer.

Corrin moved some hair behind her ears. "Oh, it's Corrin." She said, smiling. "And that's Robin, he's the Secretary-General of the United Nations." She pointed to the man in the navy blue jacket talking to Lucifer.
Stiles corrected the names in the journal to Corrin and Robin and added to Robin's picture the word secretary general. He looked at her and decided to ask her. " Do you still get bad dreams even though we left the dark place?" He asked her.

@Minerva @Ringmaster @darnerdemons @meeting room

19.png

"Umm... may I ask who you are praying to?" Zidane asked Ilona. This was the first time Zidane encountered a religion that weirded him out.

tumblr_inline_mry833QwPc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Breasts? What are those?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Takumi @Lounge​

"Who am I... praying to? Did you ask... who I am praying to? Why, I pray to the one, the only....

2kWGX3N.gif

...THE SUNNNNNNN!"

Ilona raised her arms to the sky, standing in a prime praising stance.

"When I was but a girl, my beloved father took me to an alter of sunlight he built with his very own hands to pray to the great Sun so that I might be able to pledge my life to Lord Gwyn and learn the glorious ways of jolly co-operation! So that I too would grow up and be able to master the lightning miracles that he himself knew! I have followed in his footsteps and have partaken in the rituals of the Warriors of Sunlight! Now, come hither and listen to the prayers I have wrote with my own hands all for the glory of His light! Dear Sun, let me bask in the glory of thine marvelous light for on this day... blah blah blah...."

...and Ilona continued to ramble on.

@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.