Status
Not open for further replies.
t9ekKHa.png

"Whaaaaaa??!"

Nemo couldn't help but get a wee bit flustered at Remilia's comment having believed it was directed at him. Not too much of a stretch given how he'd been acting. But how was he supposed to act? Things seemed so much easier for The Kid in the stories! He talked to girls, and they fell head over heels for him! After that? Nemo didn't really know what went on. But at the question directed his and Astaroth's way, the boy pressed his pointer fingers together.
The vampire merely cocked her head slightly with a smirk on her face.
"Oh I'll believe you, for now." Bekka replied.
"...For now? I'm not that suspicious, am I?"
"Gluttons fer punishment if ya ask me.. Shot 'em both and they still hung around..." Black spoke up in his usual sarcastic tone.

4395474-7b719-1-.jpg

"Considerin' you both were askin' fer it. Could've just walked away and everything would've been fine. Wouldn't have had to shoot either one of you...." Black spoke up seeming to not have a care in the world that he was admitting to shooting a kid and a demon. With good reason not to care given how old he is and how much he's seen. Not much this cowboy even cares for anymore.

@Kaykay @Wren @Sen @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits
"They certainly were persistent about it, weren't they? If it were me, I'd have probably just walked off to find some other place." Sakuya seemed a little thoughtful as she went through the hypothetical.

"Perhaps they wanted to be shot?" Remilia suggested, and Sakuya just sighed.

"I would hope not."
AXHBCxB.png

"Maybe it has to do with those portals that keep opening up, they've been popping up more and more lately, interfering with so many daily lives."​
"Hm? What portals?" A genuinely confused look crossed the maid's face. "I haven't been seeing any myself..."

@Sen @Wren @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
AXHBCxB.png

"Maybe it has to do with those portals that keep opening up, they've been popping up more and more lately, interfering with so many daily lives."​

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. "Makes my life hard too." Being a somewhat recognizable actor was already hard enough, but with so much happening he had to turn down many job offers for good productions and offers to be cast in a television dramas. He shrugged, he wanted to help people achieve their dreams just as his was, it was a worthy enough sacrifice.

"But I feel better now that I get to talk to some cuties~ Absolute charisma indeed~"​

tNCSQ5k.png

Zen's eyebrow rose at Astaroth's statement. "Hell? Well... " He examined the creature again, taking note of the tail that he spouted, used like an extra limb. What did he expect? He had a skewered, human-created image of hell. What did it look like? What were other demons like? He was curious, but ah, curiosity also killed the cat. "It must have been rough."

He couldn't help but whistle, reaching to ruffle the boy's hair. "I agree, no one should go through that sort of bullshit." The young man closed his eyes, "It must have been traumatizing... I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you..."

"The worse feeling in the world is thinking back and remembering all of that. It's so hard to move on."

"But the Coalition is good to everything. Just ask Bradley here~"​

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Portals? That was news to both Bekka and Lois. Though Bekka caught more on the cuties part.

Bekka50_zpsgsmkyimi.png

"Did you just call me cute?"​

The vampire merely cocked her head slightly with a smirk on her face.

"...For now? I'm not that suspicious, am I?"

"They certainly were persistent about it, weren't they? If it were me, I'd have probably just walked off to find some other place." Sakuya seemed a little thoughtful as she went through the hypothetical.

"I would hope not."

"Hm? What portals?" A genuinely confused look crossed the maid's face. "I haven't been seeing any myself..."

@Sen @Wren @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

"Well you are dressed in a french maids outfit." Bekka replied. "Though I was more talking about the crowd you hang with." Eyeing Astaroth and Remilia especially.

"Well the Coalition certainly brings in a very...varied group."

@Sen @Wren @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk and Verite

angry_ciel_by_skyrunnerwolf.gif

"OhmygoshRemiliayou'rebeingsuchapaininthebuttrightnow!"

Of course Nemo didn't vocalize any of that as he knew it would have only amused Remilia more. But he had to do something to express his exasperation with the vampire! How dare she make light of his crush on her with such a question! Sure, she was cute and charming but that wasn't what brought him to her! If anything it was the only reason he was sticking around! Which...Sounded more argumentative in his head. But the point was still there!

Wait. What had the point even been???

As for Red Tornado's assurances that they'd be fine, Nemo waved it off. "It's okay! Really, so long as I have Astaroth by my side, I'll be just fine! I'm not exactly defenseless myself!" Nemo exclaimed as he drew his toy cutlass which may have just seemed like a regular toy sword but soon an outline of Qi appeared around the blade and Nemo swung it downwards, leaving an gash in the ground.

"...Okay, that might not have been the best demonstration in hindsight. But you get what I mean! With my eye and my sword, I'm pretty a good scrapper! Unless well...You shoot me like...He did." Nemo added awkwardly on at the end as he gestured towards Erron Black. "But it's all water under the bridge! Astaroth healed his wound and Remilia was awesome and got my bullet out! The wound is still a thing but I bandaged it up at least..."
"Well you are dressed in a french maids outfit." Bekka replied. "Though I was more talking about the crowd you hang with." Eyeing Astaroth and Remilia especially.

YxJlplq.jpg

"You all seem like decent enough people. But haven't had too many reasons to be trusting of humans. Plenty of bad seeds spoil the whole bunch. That said, I don't got my horns stuck up my ass. I'll appreciate help where it's given. The maid here was the one who suggested we come here in the first place."

The demon murmured while staring back at Bekka though he nodded his head towards Nemo. "Course you get kids like him who are on their way to making something out of themselves. Which will mean avoiding the whole ending up a demon once you kick the bucket issue." He added on although Nemo was quick to chime in on his friend's behalf.

"Though, it's really not that bad being a demon! I mean from what I know at least! You become one if you did bad things in life and you try to make up for it afterwards! Astaroth and...let's see..one..two..three...four.." Nemo counted on his fingers once again before shaking his head from side to side. "The point being that I know plenty of demons, some of them I can even summon with my eye and I'm friends with all of them! None of them would harm a hair on anybody's head! Isn't that right Astaroth?"

"Not unless the fly started it."

"Right! Or, well...Unless we go picking fights with cowboys. Heh, heh.."

@Jeremi @Wren @Kaykay @Sen @Crimson Spartan

Bo entered the world of the living and gave a smile to Byakuya before moving out of the way for Jennifer to squeeze into the room. When she booted up the computer Bo's tail flicked upwards and he was already behind her intrigued.

"Not really. Unless you can fight." Bo replied as he watched her screen.

There was a long pause as Bo thought about what to say. He had honestly thought this would be a lot more interesting than what it had turned out to be. When he thought about all of the attempts he made to find something fun he recalled each ending in something like this. It made him chuckle.

"Well, it seems my boredom can never be sated." Bo said.

He leaned over the girl passing through to the astral plane so that he could phase through her. He then shot up and walked around the room in an instant.

"Sorry, if I talk a bit too much. Ever since I graduated my only friends have been walking corpses that follow my orders." Bo said as he simply stared off before he looked over to Byakuya. "Not as thrilling as it seems. Wonder what my old high school buds are up to... So, have any of you actually seen this Arch Demon?"

@Verite @Atomyk @CmdCenter
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

They really did just let anyone in these days now, huh?

"You mean the Arch Demon that died a little while ago? He hasn't, but I have," Kyoko said, appearing beside Byakuya in the area, crossing her arms, "Why do you ask?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
jECaxL7.png

When Shiki seemed a bit upset, even going so far as to snap at Zidane, Ilona placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Sir Shiki, it's all right. He meant no harm. If the merchant woman is bothering you, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to... stand up for yourself. I don't like seeing you so disgruntled."

When Cheza would give her two cents on the situation, Ilona frowned. "Money? I see... but I feel Sir Shiki deserves to be cared for because of who he is, not due to how much money he may have. It is what everyone deserves. But... I suppose it is not for me to decide..."

"Anyhow, I did intend to take a walk, but if it is about time for the meetings to start, perhaps we should simply walk over in that direction?" she suggested.

@Verite @Bomb @Takumi
PL31kBE.png

"Trust me, Miss Ilona, I've had worse... and believe me, it will hurt if I were to get serious. Hurt this damn woman, that is, and to be perfectly honest...!" Shiki would exclaim, still trying to push Anna off, "... Because the things I can do, the methods imposed onto me, in the name of protecting myself... The effects are a bit too permanent for me to use so casually!" He said, labored grunts in between his words as his struggles continued.

"That said..."

Shiki07.png

"C-Can someone just help me get this crazy woman off me?!" The bespectacled young man would only continue to exclaim from there, before catching wind of some vaguely familiar people standing there in the lounge, prompting him to wave his arm around at them.

"Oiiii, maid girl, cowboy!" He exclaimed, trying to get the attention of Sakuya and Erron, "It's me! The guy from when we fought the Arch Demon!"

"The one that wasn't the weird paladin guy!" He felt the need to clarify.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Portals? That was news to both Bekka and Lois. Though Bekka caught more on the cuties part.

Bekka50_zpsgsmkyimi.png

"Did you just call me cute?"​

@Sen @Wren @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay
mfnlLhp.png

"Actually, I was talking to-"

He suddenly seemed to be aware of who he was talking to.

"Oh, but you're a cutie pie as well~ Call me Zen, so nice to meet you."

"Today must be my lucky day, the god of fate has blessed me with such an opportunity to meet so many pretty ladies~"

Qu894Bp.gif

"Why do I feel like something is going to happen to me soon?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Crimson Spartan

angry_ciel_by_skyrunnerwolf.gif

"OhmygoshRemiliayou'rebeingsuchapaininthebuttrightnow!"

Of course Nemo didn't vocalize any of that as he knew it would have only amused Remilia more. But he had to do something to express his exasperation with the vampire! How dare she make light of his crush on her with such a question! Sure, she was cute and charming but that wasn't what brought him to her! If anything it was the only reason he was sticking around! Which...Sounded more argumentative in his head. But the point was still there!

Wait. What had the point even been???

As for Red Tornado's assurances that they'd be fine, Nemo waved it off. "It's okay! Really, so long as I have Astaroth by my side, I'll be just fine! I'm not exactly defenseless myself!" Nemo exclaimed as he drew his toy cutlass which may have just seemed like a regular toy sword but soon an outline of Qi appeared around the blade and Nemo swung it downwards, leaving an gash in the ground.

"...Okay, that might not have been the best demonstration in hindsight. But you get what I mean! With my eye and my sword, I'm pretty a good scrapper! Unless well...You shoot me like...He did." Nemo added awkwardly on at the end as he gestured towards Erron Black. "But it's all water under the bridge! Astaroth healed his wound and Remilia was awesome and got my bullet out! The wound is still a thing but I bandaged it up at least..."

YxJlplq.jpg

"You all seem like decent enough people. But haven't had too many reasons to be trusting of humans. Plenty of bad seeds spoil the whole bunch. That said, I don't got my horns stuck up my ass. I'll appreciate help where it's given. The maid here was the one who suggested we come here in the first place."

The demon murmured while staring back at Bekka though he nodded his head towards Nemo. "Course you get kids like him who are on their way to making something out of themselves. Which will mean avoiding the whole ending up a demon once you kick the bucket issue." He added on although Nemo was quick to chime in on his friend's behalf.

"Though, it's really not that bad being a demon! I mean from what I know at least! You become one if you did bad things in life and you try to make up for it afterwards! Astaroth and...let's see..one..two..three...four.." Nemo counted on his fingers once again before shaking his head from side to side. "The point being that I know plenty of demons, some of them I can even summon with my eye and I'm friends with all of them! None of them would harm a hair on anybody's head! Isn't that right Astaroth?"

"Not unless the fly started it."

"Right! Or, well...Unless we go picking fights with cowboys. Heh, heh.."

@Jeremi @Wren @Kaykay @Sen @Crimson Spartan

Lois was impressed by the boys zeal, but was still concerned about him due to his age. The boy didn't seem to be older than ten. "Even so, I hope you will be careful. Despite your powers there might come a time where you'll be overwhelmed. Though your powers seem more suited for you to be in the back rather than among the frontlines."

mfnlLhp.png

"Actually, I was talking to-"

He suddenly seemed to be aware of who he was talking to.

"Oh, but you're a cutie pie as well~ Call me Zen, so nice to meet you."

"Today must be my lucky day, the god of fate has blessed me with such an opportunity to meet so many pretty ladies~"

Qu894Bp.gif

"Why do I feel like something is going to happen to me soon?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Crimson Spartan

"My name is Bekka."

Bekka60_zpszldrlaax.png

"Call me cutie pie one more time and we'll see how easy it's to breath once I've jammed my fist down your throat." Bekka was okay to be called a lot of things. Cute was not one of them.​

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Crimson Spartan @Sen

Remilia hardly seemed to notice whilst Sakuya gave the woman a shrug. Astaroth certainly was weird-looking. And not very smart if he chose to try to force his way into the mansion.

"I can't say much to that."
tumblr_inline_nf823gy8aU1t4ubwm.jpg

"Ah, so the wound is still there. Did you want me to drink up the rest of the blood, too?"

"I strongly doubt that, milady. There's such a thing as being too cruel."

@Chewy Rabbits @Sen @Wren @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi
PL31kBE.png

"Trust me, Miss Ilona, I've had worse... and believe me, it will hurt if I were to get serious. Hurt this damn woman, that is, and to be perfectly honest...!" Shiki would exclaim, still trying to push Anna off, "... Because the things I can do, the methods imposed onto me, in the name of protecting myself... The effects are a bit too permanent for me to use so casually!" He said, labored grunts in between his words as his struggles continued.

"That said..."

Shiki07.png

"C-Can someone just help me get this crazy woman off me?!" The bespectacled young man would only continue to exclaim from there, before catching wind of some vaguely familiar people standing there in the lounge, prompting him to wave his arm around at them.

"Oiiii, maid girl, cowboy!" He exclaimed, trying to get the attention of Sakuya and Erron, "It's me! The guy from when we fought the Arch Demon!"

Hm, well, "maid girl" probably referred to her given the lack of other maids. The waving around was a giveaway as well, really. Also, she was simply able to recognize him as...what was his name again? Oh right, Shiki, or something like that. For some reason she couldn't quite pin down his first name, though. It felt like he'd been called two different things.

But in any case, he seemed to require her assistance with company that might have been even stranger than her own. After checking to make sure Remilia didn't require her assistance with anything at the moment, she walked over to the group.

tumblr_inline_n8d7yxaJkH1rlvlxo.png

"Long time no see. You're...the one with the knife, right?"

Well, she wasn't sure how many people from that incident had knives, but she did distinctly remember that much about him, among other things.

"Did you find a lover during that time?" she asked, pointing her gaze at the woman glued to the boy's arm.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Verite @Crimson Spartan

Lois was impressed by the boys zeal, but was still concerned about him due to his age. The boy didn't seem to be older than ten. "Even so, I hope you will be careful. Despite your powers there might come a time where you'll be overwhelmed. Though your powers seem more suited for you to be in the back rather than among the frontlines."

"My name is Bekka."

Bekka60_zpszldrlaax.png

"Call me cutie pie one more time and we'll see how easy it's to breath once I've jammed my fist down your throat." Bekka was okay to be called a lot of things. Cute was not one of them.​

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Crimson Spartan @Sen
ifasAqg.gif

Ah, there it was.
There were a lot of women in the world, so of course Zen expected different personalities from each and every one of them. If he had been younger he would have probably gone and sulked somewhere. He knew better now, and it wasn't her fault. There were people who weren't going to like him, being an actor made him realize that.
mfnlLhp.png

"Was I too forward? Sorry, Bekka-ssi." He could still offer a charming smile.

"I've never seen you around before... are you new?"

@Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Wren @Crimson Spartan

nSVTzIW.jpg

Adopting a 'serious' expression to match the heroic tone he was going for, Nemo sheathed his sword before nodding sagely. "Don't worry, I don't like to fight unless the person I'm fighting is the lowest of the low, the scum that even the other scum wouldn't touch! An absolute and utter monster! Drawing my blade against anyone else just isn't very heroic conduct in my opinion! Plus, heh...I may have been trained how to harness my energy, I'm still not too versed in swordplay." Nemo muttered disappointingly.

It was cool enough to be able to turn a plastic toy into a weapon capable of cleaving through evildoers. But Astaroth wasn't going to let that get his little buddy's mood down. Reaching down to ruffle Nemo's hair, the demon chuckled. "No need to sound so bummed, Nemo. You summon the heat and I lay the beatdown."

"Unless you get shot!" Nemo exclaimed as he made a finger gun and giggled as he fired at Astaroth who was...Less than amused at the display.

zyJUstS.jpg

"..Yeah, unless I get shot." Wouldn't happen again in a re-match that's for damn sure!

"Ah, so the wound is still there. Did you want me to drink up the rest of the blood, too?"

e8INfNI.jpg

"N-No, Sakuya's right in that regard! No need to gulp down any more of my blood at the moment!"

@Kaykay @Wren @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Sen

ifasAqg.gif

Ah, there it was.
There were a lot of women in the world, so of course Zen expected different personalities from each and every one of them. If he had been younger he would have probably gone and sulked somewhere. He knew better now, and it wasn't her fault. There were people who weren't going to like him, being an actor made him realize that.
mfnlLhp.png

"Was I too forward? Sorry, Bekka-ssi." He could still offer a charming smile.

"I've never seen you around before... are you new?"

"It was more the fact that you called me cute. You really don't have an eye for women do you?" Bekka replied slightly annoyed.

Bekka51_zpsel6qwr70.png

"Even so if you wanted to have some fun, I might've even obliged. Not like there's anything important going on right now."​

nSVTzIW.jpg

Adopting a 'serious' expression to match the heroic tone he was going for, Nemo sheathed his sword before nodding sagely. "Don't worry, I don't like to fight unless the person I'm fighting is the lowest of the low, the scum that even the other scum wouldn't touch! An absolute and utter monster! Drawing my blade against anyone else just isn't very heroic conduct in my opinion! Plus, heh...I may have been trained how to harness my energy, I'm still not too versed in swordplay." Nemo muttered disappointingly.

It was cool enough to be able to turn a plastic toy into a weapon capable of cleaving through evildoers. But Astaroth wasn't going to let that get his little buddy's mood down. Reaching down to ruffle Nemo's hair, the demon chuckled. "No need to sound so bummed, Nemo. You summon the heat and I lay the beatdown."

"Unless you get shot!" Nemo exclaimed as he made a finger gun and giggled as he fired at Astaroth who was...Less than amused at the display.

zyJUstS.jpg

"..Yeah, unless I get shot." Wouldn't happen again in a re-match that's for damn sure!

e8INfNI.jpg

"N-No, Sakuya's right in that regard! No need to gulp down any more of my blood at the moment!"

He looked like a boy, but the way he talked...it was quite clear that Nemo had seen too much from the darker side of the world already. "Well you're still young. No one becomes an expert in just a day." He seemed to at least fashion himself a hero, though one with rose tinted glasses on.

RedT47_zpsqvotkaqf.png

"You're really brave, if young. The Coalition will be a good place to hone your skills." She realized that she was saying young a lot in regards to him, but that was what he was after all...​

@Kaykay @Wren @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Sen

Reactions: Atomyk
"It was more the fact that you called me cute. You really don't have an eye for women do you?" Bekka replied slightly annoyed.

Bekka51_zpsel6qwr70.png

"Even so if you wanted to have some fun, I might've even obliged. Not like there's anything important going on right now."
WyBu5hc.png

"Hm? I don't say that just because of looks."
Actually, he hated being judged on looks alone. That wasn't what he was all about, either. He could act, he could sing, he could dance. Rather than his silvery hair, merlot-colored eyes and charming face... it was about the characters he tried his best to portray on stage.
"I don't care for what others look like, I'd rather concentrate on their heart."

"Y- Yaaaaaaaow, that was cheesy, wasn't it?"

ifasAqg.gif

"... W- Wait, what?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi

A bright Crimson floods into Mason's cheeks as well. "Sorry, sorry... I apologize, Madame Ilona. I have a bit of flair for the dramatic. You could say I want to be an actor. Sometimes I take things a bit farther than they need to go."

The truth is that Mason's emotions got the better of him. As much as he tries to hide them, they burst forth and guide his actions more than his head does. Even with strategy and wisdom locked in his head, most of Mason's actions are guided by impulse rather than intellect.

Part of this was due to his gift. Aura is the essence of spirit, and the World's Heart responds much better to feelings than to commands.

After standing upright and gathering his emotions, he responds, "Yes, I think it would be great to be friends. I'd love to spend time with you."

He glances past Ilona and towards her "entourage" of sorts, specifically at Shiki. "It appears your friend wishes to head back to the meeting room. I think we should follow suit. Shall we?"

@Lounge
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Bomb @Takumi
PL31kBE.png

"That said..."

Shiki07.png

Remilia hardly seemed to notice whilst Sakuya gave the woman a shrug. Astaroth certainly was weird-looking. And not very smart if he chose to try to force his way into the mansion.

"I can't say much to that."

@Chewy Rabbits @Sen @Wren @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Hm, well, "maid girl" probably referred to her given the lack of other maids. The waving around was a giveaway as well, really. Also, she was simply able to recognize him as...what was his name again? Oh right, Shiki, or something like that. For some reason she couldn't quite pin down his first name, though. It felt like he'd been called two different things.

But in any case, he seemed to require her assistance with company that might have been even stranger than her own. After checking to make sure Remilia didn't require her assistance with anything at the moment, she walked over to the group.

tumblr_inline_n8d7yxaJkH1rlvlxo.png

"Long time no see. You're...the one with the knife, right?"

Well, she wasn't sure how many people from that incident had knives, but she did distinctly remember that much about him, among other things.

"Did you find a lover during that time?" she asked, pointing her gaze at the woman glued to the boy's arm.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7 @Verite @Crimson Spartan

UsmtHWt.png

"A-Ah fear not, Sir Mason, it is quite alright! I was not offended in the slightest, only flattered." Ilona replied upon hearing Mason explain his words. "But yes, being friends would be wonderful. I've only just arrived here at the Coalition recently and talking with others helps me feel more at home. If I have friends here, perhaps I won't feel so uncomfortable in this environment." Even so, Ilona wasn't sure if she could get used to the Coalition. She wasn't very comfortable staying in one place for a long period of time.

8OzJExu.png

"Anyhow, yes! We should return to the meeting room-- Um," Ilona paused, glancing to Shiki again and seeing his struggles with the merchant. "I wish to help you, Sir Shiki, but I fear that like yourself if I used any effective methods of removing her I could also harm her," she replied with a worried look. Ilona did have her favorite sword with her, her lightning miracles from her covenant with the Sun, and of course her very strange power she did not like to talk about. Hurting someone was the last thing on Ilona's mind.

@Kaykay @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan @Lounge​

"I would hope not."

"...If it were you you'd probably use that time bullshit to overwhelm me with knives...." Well he probably wasn't wrong in that assumption. Someone calling out to him did seem to catch his attention however.
PL31kBE.png

"That said..."

Shiki07.png

That's when he glanced at Shiki seeming puzzled for a moment.. Who was he again..? If he were important then surely Black would recall.

"Do I..... Oh right... We was in that weird dream with them other folks..." Black had spoken up seeming to snicker at seeing the 'crazy' merchant woman having a hold of him. He'd have walked over but first he had something else to do.
nSVTzIW.jpg

zyJUstS.jpg

e8INfNI.jpg

As Astaroth finished speaking he'd feel the barrel of a revolver tap the back of his shoulder. "Apparently it only took one shot fer you to go down. Least the kid stayed on his feet i'll give him that.." Black spoke in a completely sarcastic manor. A re-match between the two at the end of the day in Black's mind would leave Astaroth with even more bullet holes then he bargained for.

@Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Wren @Sen @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lounge

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Library

After resolving the issue with Add and the cat plushie, Artyom shrugged to himself, might as well kill some time. He turned around and picked a few books he recognized and plopped down, peering up only once to glare at Train

"You better stay out of trouble" He said jokingly

lUKVHs1.png

"..."

They really did just let anyone in these days now, huh?

"You mean the Arch Demon that died a little while ago? He hasn't, but I have," Kyoko said, appearing beside Byakuya in the area, crossing her arms, "Why do you ask?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk
"I happen to be a hunter of monsters and I plan to hunt down these pieces of him myself once I get too bored of all this. So, info is appreciated." Bo replied before he blinked as if he just woke up and walked over to Kyoko. "Sorry, sorry. I almost forgot. Name's Bozidar, but call me Bo. You are?"

@Verite @Atomyk @CmdCenter

UsmtHWt.png

"A-Ah fear not, Sir Mason, it is quite alright! I was not offended in the slightest, only flattered." Ilona replied upon hearing Mason explain his words. "But yes, being friends would be wonderful. I've only just arrived here at the Coalition recently and talking with others helps me feel more at home. If I have friends here, perhaps I won't feel so uncomfortable in this environment." Even so, Ilona wasn't sure if she could get used to the Coalition. She wasn't very comfortable staying in one place for a long period of time.

8OzJExu.png

"Anyhow, yes! We should return to the meeting room-- Um," Ilona paused, glancing to Shiki again and seeing his struggles with the merchant. "I wish to help you, Sir Shiki, but I fear that like yourself if I used any effective methods of removing her I could also harm her," she replied with a worried look. Ilona did have her favorite sword with her, her lightning miracles from her covenant with the Sun, and of course her very strange power she did not like to talk about. Hurting someone was the last thing on Ilona's mind.

Mason watches "Sir Shiki" along with Ilona. He hadn't gotten a chance to use his aura in awhile, and he feels like this might be a chance for him to shine. "If I may, Sir Shiki... I think I can remove this merchant girl with minimal pain to either of you."

Mason extends his hand and focuses his energy. Collecting energy, Mason forms a purple mist around his hand. Most aura is invisible to the naked eye, but when enough collects, the aura can gain physical form and thus reflect light, while also radiating its own. The mist forming around his hand condenses into a rectangular shape and begins to shine.

Mason finalizes the shape as a small flash of light sparks from his necklace, solidifying the aura into...

A crowbar.

Taking the crowbar in his hand, Mason gently wedges one end between Anna and Shiki. He pulls on the crowbar with both hands, hoping to pry the merchant away from Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory:
Crowbar, ____, ____, ____
@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan

WyBu5hc.png

"Hm? I don't say that just because of looks."
Actually, he hated being judged on looks alone. That wasn't what he was all about, either. He could act, he could sing, he could dance. Rather than his silvery hair, merlot-colored eyes and charming face... it was about the characters he tried his best to portray on stage.
"I don't care for what others look like, I'd rather concentrate on their heart."

"Y- Yaaaaaaaow, that was cheesy, wasn't it?"

ifasAqg.gif

"... W- Wait, what?"

Bekka35_zps2lyhxfbb.png

"You heard me."​

PL31kBE.png

"That said..."

Shiki07.png

Mason watches "Sir Shiki" along with Ilona. He hadn't gotten a chance to use his aura in awhile, and he feels like this might be a chance for him to shine. "If I may, Sir Shiki... I think I can remove this merchant girl with minimal pain to either of you."

Mason extends his hand and focuses his energy. Collecting energy, Mason forms a purple mist around his hand. Most aura is invisible to the naked eye, but when enough collects, the aura can gain physical form and thus reflect light, while also radiating its own. The mist forming around his hand condenses into a rectangular shape and begins to shine.

Mason finalizes the shape as a small flash of light sparks from his necklace, solidifying the aura into...

A crowbar.

Taking the crowbar in his hand, Mason gently wedges one end between Anna and Shiki. He pulls on the crowbar with both hands, hoping to pry the merchant away from Shiki.

@Lounge
Aura Inventory:
Crowbar, ____, ____, ____
@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan

UsmtHWt.png

8OzJExu.png

200px-Organism_No_2_Normal_Forme.png

Deoxys, who seemed to remain entirely silent as it stood in the circle of conversation, idly gazing back and forth as the organisms before it exchanged thoughts, ideas, feelings and emotion through vocal communication. To everyone else, the alien looked like it simply zoned out of the conversation and was thinking about something else. It was completely silent and unmoving, some of the people they may have not even noticed Deoxys standing there. Well, it was thinking about many things besides this tiny instance of human interaction, but it was most certainly listening.

Where it lacks a visible mouth, ears and nose, Deoxys makes this up in its overwhelming psychic sense. A single tab on each and every organisms mind, keeping track of what data they stored within their thick brains, far surpassing physical sensory organisms by tenfold.

After a long period of silence, Deoxys suddenly spoke, its distinct monotone telepathic voice cutting into the humans conversation. Its eyes gazed at the subject known, to Deoxys, as Mason as he seemed to meld a form of Aura energy into physical matter, taking on the form of a primitive human tool.

227589674b6bd207c66253b988036746.png

"Converting Aura energy to a visible, malleable state and then melding it into usable, physical matter..."

Deoxys tilted its head slightly.

"Interesting, human."

Deoxys seemed to express some mild (but genuine) interest in Masons ability, at least, for such a plain looking human. His genetic structure was average in human parameters (the average physical structure of a human being objectively bad), his mental capacity has yet to be fully evaluated, but usually, it can be assumed to be "average"

....which, for Deoxys, translate to "useless". The Coalition showed the alien how to examine organisms at a closer scale and to value a more...broader range of abilities in order to work with other members of the Coalition that it would usually dismiss as being unworthy wastes of genetic matter. Even then, though, no organism is truly safe from its judgement-- until they show it proficiency in a useful ability, that can offset the natural weaknesses and unreliable aberrant qualities of their physiology.

Deoxys offsets its own irreversible weaknesses with such ability-- its crucial organ may be exposed as a glaring weakspot, but Deoxys has already embraced the strategy of "Kill Them Before They Think Of Killing You" (as termed by humans), which offsets such a weakness, until Deoxys may one day acquire a truly perfect form....it will strive for perfection in the body it wields right now.

After that long line of thought, Deoxys turned and nodded to Ilona "Affirmative, the meeting will be resuming soon," Deoxys turned to Shiki and Anna, staring at both of them for a moment before shaking its head and levitating off towards the Meeting Room.

Human mating rituals are fucking dumb.

@Kaykay @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7 @Crimson Spartan @Lounge

@Ringmaster @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @darnerdemons @Meeting Room

Reinhardt didn't snicker. No, he couldn't be discreet or anything. Rather, he laughed uproariously, and slapped Genji on the back, sending him sprawling.

From where he lied on his back, Genji muttered something in Japanese that was probably a Curse worse. "I didn't... I never..." He looked away and stood up.

@Josh M @Library​

"Now, now. I was merely teasing, Genji. However, with every good joke, hints of truth lay within. Everytime I have seen you two together, both of you are so joyful. Not, I am not saying a man and a woman can't just be friends, far from. What I am saying it's clear to me that she's special to you. I might be old, but I am not sensible. Wanda is a young woman who beauty is undeniable. She obviously cares for you. You can't deny that,"

@BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.