Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane walked out the hotel. it was noticeable he was looked beat to hell.

latest

"What the hell is goin' on now? Fuck! Who died now?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

8IyMcXP.webp

"Speak of the devil..." Nono looks at Shane. "We were looking for you... what happened?"

Nono noticeably took a few steps away from Shane.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Josh M

8IyMcXP.webp

"Speak of the devil..." Nono looks at Shane. "We were looking for you... what happened?"

Nono noticeably took a few steps away from Shane.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite [COLOR=#ff0000][B]]@Kaykay[/B][/COLOR] @Josh M[/FONT]​
"What the hell you gettin' at?"

Shane glared at the girl as he walked over and peeled the cloak off the body. Shane stopped as he peered over the boy, patting him self for his gun."

"Fuck!"

Shane kicked the ground with violent anger. Lookin' at Jude, Shane pointed at him.

"You setting me up? Man? Huh?! What did that little shit tell all of you?! I'm just gonna state of the bat, I din't kill that bitch. And if I did? Shit, I wouldn't be hiding from it.. Shit, who killed her deserves a fuckin' parade "

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Josh M

Shane walked out the hotel. it was noticeable he was looked beat to hell.

latest

"What the hell is goin' on now? Fuck! Who died now?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

"What the hell you gettin' at?"

Shane glared at the girl as he walked over and peeled the cloak off the body. Shane stopped as he peered over the boy, patting him self for his gun."

"Fuck!"

Shane kicked the ground with violent anger. Lookin' at Jude, Shane pointed at him.

"You setting me up? Man? Huh?! What did that little shit tell all of you?! I'm just gonna state of the bat, I din't kill that bitch. And if I did? Shit, I wouldn't be hiding from it.. Shit, who killed her deserves a fuckin' parade "

"No one's accused you of anything!" Honda told Shane. "But keep acting like this they probably will! You don't wanna look suspicious, tell us what you and Wanda fought about and where you were afterwards!!"
@Atomyk @Crow @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Josh M

"Don't act like am stupid, man. I know how this shit works. Yeah, I got into a fight with her last night. It did get hands on at a point, and I got my ass kicked. I got the upper hand, than that dick Jude got involved. She took my gun, I threw a few haymakers at Jude, and I went after her tell I gave up and went to bed. As for why? I was on paroral, she was outside. she seemed upset. Ya know she's dangerous. I wanted to keep an eye on her. It started civil and then....."

Shane paused, a confused angry look appeared on his face.

" She killed ya friend, didn't she? We just let a murder walk 'round here at night. She's like a fuckin' nuke. We just let her go on her own like that, we that kinda power? She was dangerous, and ya'll were okay with it."

Shane's eye widened as he remember something.

"Wait! You! Honda! I went to get Coffee at the cafeteria last night, and you two were just setting there chillin' and have a grand all time! What was that all about?!"

Last edited:
"Don't act like am stupide, man. I know how this shit works. Yeah, I got into a fight with her last night. It did get hands on at a point, and I got my ass kicked. I got the upper hand, than that dick Jude got involved. She took my gun, I threw a few haymakers at Jude, and I went after her tell I gave up and went to bed. As for why? I was on paroral, she was outside. she seemed upset. Ya know she's dangerous. I wanted to keep an eye on her. It started civil and then....."

" She killed ya friend, didn't she? We just let a murder walk 'round here at night. She's like a fuckin' nuke. We just let her go on her own like that, we that kinda power? She was dangerous, and ya'll were okay with it."

"Wait! You! Honda! I went to get Coffee at the cafeteria last night, and you two were just setting there chillin' and have a grand all time! What was that all about?!"

Darv moves past Shane toward the body. Being a knight, he checked to see if she had been laid to rest as a show of respect. In war, when two foes met who were evenly matched, when one fell, it was almost custom to lay the other to rest as a sign of respect for your foe's skill.

Of course, it's possible the cloak was simply placed there to preserve some form of modesty. There were children around, after all.

"Accidents happen, people die. For all we know, you could be next. We haven't lost a student yet" Standing and turning to Shane, the knight adds "Perhaps you should keep that in mind next time you get into a fight?"
"What would you expect me to do if it came to light you ended up killing Jude? Would it be fitting if I hunted you down in the middle of the night night and killed you?"

@Josh M

"Don't act like am stupide, man. I know how this shit works. Yeah, I got into a fight with her last night. It did get hands on at a point, and I got my ass kicked. I got the upper hand, than that dick Jude got involved. She took my gun, I threw a few haymakers at Jude, and I went after her tell I gave up and went to bed. As for why? I was on paroral, she was outside. she seemed upset. Ya know she's dangerous. I wanted to keep an eye on her. It started civil and then....."

"She didn't kill him!!! I swear, use Bolin to excuse your actions and-"

Honda's anger was transformed into shock as Shane mentioned seeing them together. So caught up in the murder itself, Honda had completely forgotten.

"That's right. Last night, I was worried about her, after what happened yesterday. I couldn't sleep, and I had the feeling she couldn't either, so I went over to her room and invited her to get something to eat." He chuckled a little at that. "You know me, I always think food helps!"

Honda sighed. "We talked a lot. About our situation, about ourselves...about Bolin. I wanted her to know I didn't blame her for his death. It wasn't her fault! She wanted to destroy that damn bear like we all want to. Bolin...just got caught in the crossfire. It was an accident. A tragic accident. Nothing more.

"And even then, I looked away at one point, and she was gone. I thought she needed to use the bathroom or something, but after a couple of minutes I got worried. I looked for her a bit, but I supposed she had gone back to sleep and I went back to my room."
His voice somber, he looked down. "I should've made sure she got to her room safely. I had no idea it would be the last time I'd see her alive."

He looked up, a bit of his original anger back. "I don't want anyone here to say that she killed Bolin! You got that?! I don't believe she killed him and neither should any of you! Wanda was a good person, trying to help us all, and she didn't deserve to die this way!!"
@Josh M @Crow @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"But if there was a struggle, would it really be so easy for one to beat Wanda? I guess with a gun..." Jude cupped his chin in thought, thinking this over as Shane joined the scene. He looked at the man with dismay. "Before you start throwing punches again, can you tell us if this gun is yours? And... if it looks like this gun is the one responsible for Wanda's death?"

Monomi was pacing about, her hands rubbing at her floppy ears. "But four students are dead... Monomi has failed four students..."

It was then that Monokuma appeared.

Sn1uqaN.png

"All these wild accusations, and the class trial has yet to even start! You're all so eager this time..."

@DapperDogman @Josh M @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation

"Monomi did say she brought her here..."

The next diary entry read:

ENTRY FOUR

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yet there are those who open many eyes. 'Eyes are the mirror of the soul,' someone has said. So we look closely at the eyes to see the nature of the soul. Sometimes when we see the eyes - those horrible times when we see the eyes, eyes that... that have no soul - then we know a darkness, then we wonder: where is the beauty? There is none if the eyes are soulless.

I, as an Avenger, have seen those eyes many times. This world, this world I was brought to; it's made of darkness, yet beauty is everywhere?

The paradox goes on...

@york @Jeremi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @RoomInvestigation

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

Wanda sat outside, the wind blew softly as she stared at the setting sun. A lot was rushing through her head. Hearing a noise, she turned her head to find Genji.

"Hello, Genji?"

Motioning the man to take a seat, Wanda's eyes turned again to the sun.

"I'm sorry if I have been worrying you. You and I... I-I feel comfortable around you."

Genji smiled under his mask at her as he sat, cross legged and enjoying the landscape. "You do not need to apologize, Wanda. Worrying is a bad habit of mine." He tilted his head at the next thing she said. "And I feel comfortable around you." The smile could practically be heard in his voice.

"That makes what about to say so hard."

Wanda didn't turn to face Genji, her eyes still locked on the scenery. However, she did take a deep breath.

"I know awhile ago, you asked me on a date. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's better if we just stay friends. I've been thinking about it, and we both have our own path. It'd be selfish if we put ourselves in front of our duties."

Genji sat up a little straighter, but nodded shortly thereafter. Though he was saddened by this, he understood. "You are right, Wanda, it would be. I understand." Yes, it made him sad, but they had never dated. It was easy to let go of something that was never yours. "I still have the honor of calling the great Wanda Maximoff my friend, though, and if we are not to date, that is all I ask."

"You don't need to ask, if you already know. Look, maybe... maybe one day we could go on that date. I'd love to. Who knows? Things can change, but for now, I think it's best. Besides, if something bad happened, I won't want to see you in pain. That fair?"

"It is very fair. You don't need to rationalize it to me, Wanda. I understand." Genji's voice was kind. Sympathetic, even. "If we can in the future though, I'd be more than happy to."

Wanda stood up, and lightly put her hand on Genji's back before she walked away.

"We'll see."

... And Gumshoe was watching all that unfold from a distance.

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

"... What the heck did I just witness?"

After the sun had set, a stillness overtook the hotel. Though the halls were dark and forbidding, some activity was on the rise. Murmurs and shouting echoed, but not enough to awake anyone and draw them from their rooms. The activity going on culminated in a fireworks display outside the hotel, this scene grand enough to draw a few curious eyes. Anyone who would come down in the darkness of the early morning to see what was happening would find Jude and Monomi running toward them in the hall.

P5RbRKO.png

"E-Everyone! There has been... there has been a terrible accident!"

"What the hell...?" groaned Victoria, stepping out of her room with a yawn. She looked at Monomi, who moved to cower behind Jude. "Is something wrong?"

"Just come on!"

Jude gestured for those around to follow him, leading them just outside the hotel. There, laying on the damp green grass was a motionless body. Covered with a red cloak was Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. "She's dead," Jude declared.

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

Kyoko would let out an audible gasp, a shocked expression on her face as she'd be taken aback by the sight before her. Wanda was so sure that she'd get through this. She was so self-assured... so alive. To think that the promise they made earlier concerning what they would do after this was all over would be so easily broken by an untimely death, though perhaps when Monokuma's involved, she should have foreseen this and taken further precautions.

After all, it was her responsibility as the de facto leader to enforce those kinds of things, but... It was too late to regret such things. Now, all she could do was hope that the others would bring the culprit to justice.

As strong as she might come off to the others, little did everyone else know just how powerless she actually was before Monokuma.

It was then that Monokuma waddled out of the hotel, looking pleased as punch.

roLnfd6.png

"Oh, no... who could do such a thing to the Witch? Uhuhu... what a calamity! You know, the hotel is absolutely deserted... does everyone know what that means?"

Jude's hands baleld into fists as he angrily turned on the bear. "What? Are you saying one of us killed our own? Again? That would not happen-- Not after Byakuya and Neon! No... it's more likely you are to blame for this, damn you!"

"Oh ho... want to bet? Maybe I did have something to do with it. What a twist that would be! If so... you're gonna have to prove it, if you can! As per usual, we'll hold another class trial. Get on your game faces, for its time to process the evidence!"

Monomi growled in anger, stepping out from behind Jude to glare daggers at Monokuma.

wYo5xSw.png

"You mean ol' bear... you're just the worst!"

Monokuma giggled. "I'll leave the Witch's door open for you guys to check out!"

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

Kyoko would give Monokuma a hard, cold glare, as though communicating something to him that only the two of them were in on. It was more than just a simple death glare. It was something even more deeply wounded than that.

Another hint of the secret and mystery that surrounded Kyoko Kirigiri.

Still, she didn't let it linger, turning around and heading for Wanda's room. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste..."

And with that, another investigation began.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Jack Frost
@Takumi @Jeremi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Room Investigation

Jack Frost sighed, he appeared to take not of Yurick's presense, though it was kiiind of apparant that he was a bit too tired to say much... Though he was still glad for some company nonetheless, sooner or later, he felt his eyelids drooping, and eventually... He had completely dozed off. When he awoke at some point later, a fireworks display had already started, and... ... Someone else had died, Wanda, specifically... The one who he had hoped would get them out of this jam, but it looked like Monokuma had somehow turned the tables, directly or indirectly. This time, he wasn't going to stay idle while this goes down, so instead, he decided to check out Wanda's room, and in doing so, he ended up joining Stiles and Victoria as they read the diary.

This kill seemed... Strangely out of place compared to the others; unlike the previous kills, Wanda appeared to have been thrust into a strange set of events to begin with... A re-used nametag, a cloak that resembled the one a friend she had been talking with had before she had been transpoted here... Hmm... And the "Ultimate Red Reaper" title that appeared to have been covered with a sticker for Wanda's title... Coud that have been this... Ruby's title? If that were the case then... Her friend, Ruby, must have been part of an event much like this one in the past...

After reflecting upon the details he had been given, he finally cleared his throat, deciding to speak.

"It's... Strange... Wanda is the only one with powers here, other than Monokuma... And she was also the only one with a... Repurposed nametag... As far as we know..." He said, pausing for a moment.

"Could... That have been Monomi's doing?" He asked, lowering his voice suddenly... Just incase Monokuma could hear them.

Though knowing the bear now, Jack Frost was half expecting him to literally pop out from the diary or somehting at this rate.​

"But if there was a struggle, would it really be so easy for one to beat Wanda? I guess with a gun..." Jude cupped his chin in thought, thinking this over as Shane joined the scene. He looked at the man with dismay. "Before you start throwing punches again, can you tell us if this gun is yours? And... if it looks like this gun is the one responsible for Wanda's death?"

Monomi was pacing about, her hands rubbing at her floppy ears. "But four students are dead... Monomi has failed four students..."

Sn1uqaN.png

"All these wild accusations, and the class trial has yet to even start! You're all so eager this time..."

@DapperDogman @Josh M @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation

ENTRY FOUR

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yet there are those who open many eyes. 'Eyes are the mirror of the soul,' someone has said. So we look closely at the eyes to see the nature of the soul. Sometimes when we see the eyes - those horrible times when we see the eyes, eyes that... that have no soul - then we know a darkness, then we wonder: where is the beauty? There is none if the eyes are soulless.

I, as an Avenger, have seen those eyes many times. This world, this world I was brought to; it's made of darkness, yet beauty is everywhere?

The paradox goes on...

Yurick, after being rudely awakened and told of Wanda's death, decided to leave the investigating to the others and went to investigate Wanda's room but there didn't seem to be much he could do here, so he listened to the others as they spoke, taking the information in thoughtfully. Something was bothering him, and that is what Wanda had said the night before during that stupid comedy act that Monokuma thought would be an absolutely great idea. About the bear being scared of her and basically challenging him in front of the rest.

@york @Jeremi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Room Investigation

Ignoring Darv, Shane grabbed the gun back.

"That's mine, alright. And before you bitch, I'm keepin'. Look, the girl knew a few holds and had a nasty jab. But at some point, she just stopped. "

Shane looked at the group.

"You know, I know some of you all liked "Wanda the good Witch" but she killed Bolin. Wanda was a fuckin' not job. She talked to the pot last night, she married robot."

Turning to Genji, Shane scoffed.

"I know some women are in love with their vibrater, but Jesus Christ, man. Women and their fetishes."

Shane tucked the gun into pants, and continued.

"She was a threat. She could have killed us. Yet, ya'll mornin' poor Wanda. Whoever did this, I'd personal like to shake your damn hand. They saved all our asses."

@Josh M @Crow @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ignoring Darv, Shane grabbed the gun back.

"That's mine, alright. And before you bitch, I'm keepin'. Look, the girl knew a few holds and had a nasty jab. But at some point, she just stopped. "

Shane looked at the group.

"You know, I know some of you all liked "Wanda the good Witch" but she killed Bolin. Wanda was a fuckin' not job. She talked to the pot last night, she married robot."

Turning to Genji, Shane scoffed.

"I know some women are in love with their vibrater, but Jesus Christ, man. Women and their fetishes."

Shane tucked the gun into pants, and continued.

"She was a threat. She could have killed us. Yet, ya'll mornin' poor Wanda. Whoever did this, I'd personal like to shake your damn hand. They saved all our asses."

As if Shane couldn't irritate people enough, the things he said only served to completely infuriate Edmond. Without even a moment of hesitation, his hand was around Shane's throat, holding him off the groud if possible.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY HIS NAME AGAIN!!! SHE DID NOT KILL BOLIN!!!!!!!! Are you gonna LISTEN when people tell you anything?! Or are you too stubborn to let go of your ignorant assumptions?!?! All Wanda ever wanted to do was help us!! Sure, there were times where she was eccentric, but she wanted us away from that damn bear as much as we all wanna be!!!" He brought Shane's face close to his, teeth bared. "Wanna know what I think?! I think YOU killed her!! So damn trigger happy that you couldn't wait to prove to us that Big Bad Wanda deserved to die!!!" At this point, Honda was too worked up to even care. These past days had taken too much of a toll on him.
@Josh M @Atomyk @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

Sn1uqaN.png

ENTRY FOUR

The paradox goes on...

Zenyatta listened intently to the next diary entry, perking his head up.

"...I see."

"If those words she wrote are true...my, she was in great pain. If she had fallen in such a neat position...then the one who took her life must have been quite respectful. If not respectful to her as a person, then respectful to the art of murder...like an assassin."

"To deal death, one must embrace life."

Zenyatta had demonstrated time and time again that he was not the type for investigation. However, he felt it was his duty to help out regardless; If not for the sake of Wanda, then for the sake of Genji.
As if Shane couldn't irritate people enough, the things he said only served to completely infuriate Edmond. Without even a moment of hesitation, his hand was around Shane's throat, holding him off the groud if possible.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY HIS NAME AGAIN!!! SHE DID NOT KILL BOLIN!!!!!!!! Are you gonna LISTEN when people tell you anything?! Or are you too stubborn to let go of your ignorant assumptions?!?! All Wanda ever wanted to do was help us!! Sure, there were times where she was eccentric, but she wanted us away from that damn bear as much as we all wanna be!!!" He brought Shane's face close to his, teeth bared. "Wanna know what I think?! I think YOU killed her!! So damn trigger happy that you couldn't wait to prove to us that Big Bad Wanda deserved to die!!!" At this point, Honda was too worked up to even care. These past days had taken too much of a toll on him.
@Josh M @Atomyk @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin
Zenyatta quickly turned his head as he saw Honda, a man of large mass who had shown to be quite passionate about this game, suddenly grip Shane. Zenyatta would walk over, resting a hand on Hondas beefy shoulder calmly, attempting to sooth the raging giant down.

"Calm yourself, Honda. Wanda did not kill Bolin with malicious intent...it was...an accident. There was no intention of death, she only wished to help. That, you speak truthfully about. But, know she was consumed by a great rage against Monokuma."

"She was consumed by the same rage that had taken Bolins life."

"She was consumed by the same rage that is consuming you right this very moment."

Zenyatta would walk ahead, standing inbetween Shane and Honda, looking between them.

"Revenge is not justice."

@Josh M @Crow @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @Investigation​

Zenyatta listened intently to the next diary entry, perking his head up.

"...I see."

"If those words she wrote are true...my, she was in great pain. If she had fallen in such a neat position...then the one who took her life must have been quite respectful. If not respectful to her as a person, then respectful to the art of murder...like an assassin."

"To deal death, one must embrace life."

Zenyatta had demonstrated time and time again that he was not the type for investigation. However, he felt it was his duty to help out regardless; If not for the sake of Wanda, then for the sake of Genji.

Zenyatta quickly turned his head as he saw Honda, a man of large mass who had shown to be quite passionate about this game, suddenly grip Shane. Zenyatta would walk over, resting a hand on Hondas beefy shoulder calmly, attempting to sooth the raging giant down.

"Calm yourself, Honda. Wanda did not kill Bolin with malicious intent...it was...an accident. There was no intention of death, she only wished to help. That, you speak truthfully about. But, know she was consumed by a great rage against Monokuma."

"She was consumed by the same rage that had taken Bolins life."

"She was consumed by the same rage that is consuming you right this very moment."

Zenyatta would walk ahead, standing inbetween Shane and Honda, looking between them.

"Revenge is not justice."

@Josh M @Crow @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @Investigation​
Honda's arm shook-no, his whole body trembled upon hearing Zenyatta's words. As much as his grief and anger boiled inside him, did he really want to kill Shane? No. He didn't. He didn't want anyone to die, but he knew what was coming next. Whoever killed Wanda was going to be executed in front of them all, and they'd have to watch, even if it was someone like Daniel Cain or Neon Katt, someone who had been trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. Like Wanda had done...God, it was hard to admit that she did assist in Bolin's death. It was so easy to blame the bear...

Dear Lord, he was doing exactly what Monokuma wanted him to do.

With that mortifying realization, Honda unceremoniously dropped Shane to the ground, looking at Zenyatta. "Forgive me," he said, anger and passion subdued for the time being. "I've lost two people I considered good friends back to back...but that doesn't excuse me lashing out. Sorry you all had to see that." No apology went to Shane, however.

Honda went back to the body of his friend, the shame he felt last night returning to him. Wanda wouldn't have wanted him to act like this...what he needed to do was channel his grief to give her justice. If he was so passionate about finding the killer of Roy Burns, then Wanda deserved every ounce of that passion. Taking a minute to steady himseld with some deep breaths, the sumo wrestler again kneeled beside Wanda, bringing himself to lift up her cape to look for burns on her body.
"Say, Doc...do these gunshots look like they were done far away or close up?"
@Atomyk @Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

ENTRY FOUR

The paradox goes on...
" Perhaps she meant that in the literal sense, maybe Wanda wasn't part of the bear's plans."

He looked over the diary entry and couldn't help but remember the darkness the nogitsune has brought and how his eyes had been darker. He didn't say much as he flipped to see if there was an entry 5.

@york @Jeremi @Verite @Takumo @Atomyk @Room Investigation

" Perhaps she meant that in the literal sense, maybe Wanda wasn't part of the bear's plans."

He looked over the diary entry and couldn't help but remember the darkness the nogitsune has brought and how his eyes had been darker. He didn't say much as he flipped to see if there was an entry 5.

@york @Jeremi @Verite @Takumo @Atomyk @Room Investigation

"The bear seems to be the only one who has any idea about what's going on around here, but that doesn't mean Wanda probably stumbled on somethin' that she shouldn't have and got iced for her troubles." Poison replied before continuing to read the diary. "Wanda sure was dramatic though, it bled right into her words."

As Poison was talking Nigel and Shuten-Douji would walk into Wanda's room. "Hullo. Don't mind us, we're just sleuthin' just as you are."

"Is that what we're doing?" Shuten asked with a curious tone. "I just assumed we were wandering aimlessly."

"Hey I might not have known the Scarlet Witch personally, but she's from my world and I want to find whoever did this and bring them to justice."

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Takumi @Atomyk @Room Investigation

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Josh M
Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Fire Walk with Me"

With evening arrived, as everyone settled into the hotel and flocked into various rooms, an announcement was soon be broadcast throughout the building. It was the unmistakable voice of Monokuma.

"Ahem! Your headmaster has an important announcement to make! The last few days have been so stressful for everyone, hasn't it? Well, don't I have a treat for you! I wonder what festivities I have in store...? Oh, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! Everyone, please gather in the hotel's cafeteria! I hear they make a damn fine cup of coffee!"

As the students were ushered into the cafeteria, they would find a stage had been set up at the back of the room. Above a red backdrop were lights that lit up the stage, bathing the two stuffed animals standing below. Monokuma stood before a mic, dressed in a blue suit and tie, while Monomi stood behind him, dressed in a pink frilly dress.

lDZ4wxa.png

"Welcome to the fun time, everyone! What's fun time, you ask? Why, it's a two-man comedy routine! Say hello to my partner!"

XuMTeyU.png

Monomi looked around as if she was confused how she even got up on stage. "Ha-wha-wha! Why am I in a dress?! What--"

Monokuma grabbed the mic to interrupt Monomi. "Now, without further ado, I'm pleased to present 'Monokuma's Side-Splitting Two-Man Comedy Show!'"

"Huh? I didn't hear anything about this! Do I have to improvise?!"

"Why..."

Qfx0rQt.png

"Hello, I'm Monokuma!"

"Um, I'm Monomi...?"

"And we're..."

Wanda stood up, her chair screeched. "Done? I hope so."

"No!" yelled Monokuma, paws on his hips. "The Monokumas! Don't you want to see my mind-reading abilities, Witch?"

"Eh? You can read minds?!"

"Hmm, I'll guess your favorite food. Your favorite food is..."

Beside Wanda, a woman approached, holding a pot in her hands.

PZNxSiU.png

The older woman smiled and asked, "Dear, can you please sit down? My pot is getting cold!"

Wanda tried to smile as she sat down, nodding at the woman. "Of course, miss."

The pot lady took a few steps forward, but stopped suddenly. She smiled and turned to Wanda, holding out her pot for her to see.

igMI4Pr.jpg

"You should talk to my pot, you know. It might help you."

Shane, sitting nearby, scoffed angrily. "Are you fuckin' serious? She ain't gonna talk to a fuckin' pot."

Wanda looked at the pot. Unlike most people, being told to talk to a pot wasn't that weird for her. "Hello. Are you having a lovely day?"

"... Of course she agrees to talk to the fucking pot. She married a fuckin' robot. Talking to a pot is normal after that."

Monomi cleared her throat in an attempt to gather attention back to the stage. "S-So... my favorite food? It should be obvious what rabbits like!"

"Hmm... it starts with a C."

"Yes, that's right!"

"I think..."

The pot lady smiled as she lifted off the top of her pot, revealing steaming creamed corn.

"... Creamed corn!" Monokuma finished, holding up his arms.

Wanda stared at the creamed corn. For the first time on this trip, Wanda was visibly angry. "That's not funny, pot." Wanda's eyes turned to Monukuma. "I know what you're doing, bear!"

"Does the pot know, huh?"

Wanda didn't even bother to look back at Shane. "Yes he does!"

"For fuck's sake..."

Wanda stood strong, marching her way toward the stage. "You're out of your league here, Monkuma. I know what everything that is going on here. Soon enough, I will be the one with the upper hand." Wanda paused as she turned her head to the pot, as if waiting for something to happen.

"Oh, that's funny! It's probably the funniest part of the show so far! You, getting the upper hand? Don't split my sides too hard! You do know I can deal with you if you get uppity? Or did you forget? I know you have the memory of salmon, but still! Like the Ultimate Snow Job or whatever, I can put just about anyone in their place!"

Monokuma giggled away, but suddenly he stopped. "... Someone shut that pot up! Yeah, shut your pothole!" The pot lady nodded at this, placing the lid back on her pot and shuffling out of the room.

Monomi was nervously rubbing her hands together. "But... my favorite food is actually carrots..."

Jude looked around the room. "Uh, so did this become a three-man comedy show? Or..."

Wanda smirked as she watched the pot leave. "I know you, Monakuma. Our powers are alike. Despair and Chaos. They go hand in hand. But I use my powers of disorder to make order. That why I'll win. That why you fear me." Wanda then walked off to take a seat back where she had been sitting. She avoided the gaze of everyone in the room.

"Is that so? It would be so unfortunate if you were to have an accident then, huh? Maybe kill another of your fellow students? Your lucky I didn't start a class trial for the last one!" Monokuma turned to find Monomi glaring at him. "What? You're always so quick to make scary faces, Monomi. You guys better be careful too. Ya know, since Monomi's actually a bad guy. She's as bad as the first villain the hero fights in some teen anime!" Monomi began to sputter, but Monokuma just continued. "Believe me, it's a fact that she's a villain! If only you were to learn what Monomi was willing to do..."

"Noooo! Stop it! This is so bad in so many ways!"

"Puhuhu..." Monokuma turned to punch Monomi yet again, the poor rabbit falling right off the stage.

UzwXwuj.jpg

"I'm through dealing with you!"

"GYAHHHH! His backhand is far too powerful!"

Monokuma turned back to the mic and cleared his throat. "What a great show! Did you like it? Love it? Or was it too high-brow for you? Either way, it's over! Please enjoy a nice meal and get to bed! Healthy boys and girls make for good detectives!"

With that, Monokuma walked off the stage, leaving the group in silence.

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Archwar as Noble Six "Ultimate Lone Wolf" [Original Character/Halo]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
Rant clapped for the hell of it. He was too confused to be mad in that moment, but the next he just sat silently and steamed. After, the show Rant found himself a corner to sit up in until morning.

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

Wanda sat outside, the wind blew softly as she stared at the setting sun. A lot was rushing through her head. Hearing a noise, she turned her head to find Genji.

"Hello, Genji?"

Motioning the man to take a seat, Wanda's eyes turned again to the sun.

"I'm sorry if I have been worrying you. You and I... I-I feel comfortable around you."

Genji smiled under his mask at her as he sat, cross legged and enjoying the landscape. "You do not need to apologize, Wanda. Worrying is a bad habit of mine." He tilted his head at the next thing she said. "And I feel comfortable around you." The smile could practically be heard in his voice.

"That makes what about to say so hard."

Wanda didn't turn to face Genji, her eyes still locked on the scenery. However, she did take a deep breath.

"I know awhile ago, you asked me on a date. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's better if we just stay friends. I've been thinking about it, and we both have our own path. It'd be selfish if we put ourselves in front of our duties."

Genji sat up a little straighter, but nodded shortly thereafter. Though he was saddened by this, he understood. "You are right, Wanda, it would be. I understand." Yes, it made him sad, but they had never dated. It was easy to let go of something that was never yours. "I still have the honor of calling the great Wanda Maximoff my friend, though, and if we are not to date, that is all I ask."

"You don't need to ask, if you already know. Look, maybe... maybe one day we could go on that date. I'd love to. Who knows? Things can change, but for now, I think it's best. Besides, if something bad happened, I won't want to see you in pain. That fair?"

"It is very fair. You don't need to rationalize it to me, Wanda. I understand." Genji's voice was kind. Sympathetic, even. "If we can in the future though, I'd be more than happy to."

Wanda stood up, and lightly put her hand on Genji's back before she walked away.

"We'll see."

... And Gumshoe was watching all that unfold from a distance.

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

"... What the heck did I just witness?"

After the sun had set, a stillness overtook the hotel. Though the halls were dark and forbidding, some activity was on the rise. Murmurs and shouting echoed, but not enough to awake anyone and draw them from their rooms. The activity going on culminated in a fireworks display outside the hotel, this scene grand enough to draw a few curious eyes. Anyone who would come down in the darkness of the early morning to see what was happening would find Jude and Monomi running toward them in the hall.

P5RbRKO.png

"E-Everyone! There has been... there has been a terrible accident!"

"What the hell...?" groaned Victoria, stepping out of her room with a yawn. She looked at Monomi, who moved to cower behind Jude. "Is something wrong?"

"Just come on!"

Jude gestured for those around to follow him, leading them just outside the hotel. There, laying on the damp green grass was a motionless body. Covered with a red cloak was Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. "She's dead," Jude declared.

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

Kyoko would let out an audible gasp, a shocked expression on her face as she'd be taken aback by the sight before her. Wanda was so sure that she'd get through this. She was so self-assured... so alive. To think that the promise they made earlier concerning what they would do after this was all over would be so easily broken by an untimely death, though perhaps when Monokuma's involved, she should have foreseen this and taken further precautions.

After all, it was her responsibility as the de facto leader to enforce those kinds of things, but... It was too late to regret such things. Now, all she could do was hope that the others would bring the culprit to justice.

As strong as she might come off to the others, little did everyone else know just how powerless she actually was before Monokuma.

It was then that Monokuma waddled out of the hotel, looking pleased as punch.

roLnfd6.png

"Oh, no... who could do such a thing to the Witch? Uhuhu... what a calamity! You know, the hotel is absolutely deserted... does everyone know what that means?"

Jude's hands baleld into fists as he angrily turned on the bear. "What? Are you saying one of us killed our own? Again? That would not happen-- Not after Byakuya and Neon! No... it's more likely you are to blame for this, damn you!"

"Oh ho... want to bet? Maybe I did have something to do with it. What a twist that would be! If so... you're gonna have to prove it, if you can! As per usual, we'll hold another class trial. Get on your game faces, for its time to process the evidence!"

Monomi growled in anger, stepping out from behind Jude to glare daggers at Monokuma.

wYo5xSw.png

"You mean ol' bear... you're just the worst!"

Monokuma giggled. "I'll leave the Witch's door open for you guys to check out!"

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

Kyoko would give Monokuma a hard, cold glare, as though communicating something to him that only the two of them were in on. It was more than just a simple death glare. It was something even more deeply wounded than that.

Another hint of the secret and mystery that surrounded Kyoko Kirigiri.

Still, she didn't let it linger, turning around and heading for Wanda's room. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste..."

And with that, another investigation began.

CAST LIST
The fireworks caught his attention, but reminded him more of gunshots and cannons a state-of-mind that he was unusually comfortable in. So, he sat there as time ticked and then the Doc started yelling something. Finding Jude to be a funny guy he followed behind the group as they were led to the dead body of Wanda. It didn't surprise Rant. What surprised him is how she got this far. Always seemed like she had a lot on her mind and last night it seems she let too much slip out.

Staging something like that... then dying? Maybe the pot killed her?

Rant then thought about what he had seen, but grew weary almost immediately after. He then went to go talk to the pot Wanda was speaking to.

@Atomyk @PotTheory

Reactions: Takumi and Josh M
Continued from here.

"ENTRY FIVE

Poor Max. Before she died, I swam with her. At the time, I felt a tickle on the back of my neck. Should I have known? Is there a time never not to know?

But I still see her. Her and Neon. They don't blame me. But I do. They're trapped here like us. In death, there is no escape.

'The cosmic tragedy goes on.'

... In lighter news. A man asked me on a date. He didn't seem that foolish before that."

After reading the entry, an announcement would echo throughout the hotel.

"Come on down to the cafeteria again for some more fun time! Don't you love these bonding moments?"

Victoria sighed. "Ugh, well, better bring this diary with us and read it more when we get there."

Honda would find no burns on Wanda's body.

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma waved his arms in the air to get the attention of everyone gathered around the body. "Stop acting like nosy flies, it's time to go! Meet me in the cafeteria!" Monokuma waddled inside, and soon enough an announcement followed.

The group would be compelled like usual to head to the cafeteria, though this time it probably did not take much prodding. Wanda was a friend, so figuring out who killed her was a priority for many within the group. Once they had arrived, they found that the tables and chairs had been cleared, the room ready for the ring of podiums. The stage was still set up, so Monokuma hopped on to it to look over the podiums.

EbCBGBc.png

Monokuma looked content as he rubbed his belly. "All we have this time is a nosy detective! Nosy detectives are always figuring out things they shouldn't, so I'm not even gonna bother explaining how a class trial works to him!"
SOgCdak.png

"Now... some of you are probably wondering who the suspects are this time around. Couldn't anyone have done this? Huhu... no. The omnipresent bear sees all, and what he saw was a series of people interacting with the Witch before her demise!"

The display was showing up early this time, appearing on the stage to show five distinct faces: Honda, Shane, Jude, Monokuma, and Monomi.

"One of these five did the dirty deed!"

uZW1Jgh.png

"Oh, no... This is terrible!"

Jude looked concerned at being a suspect. It was the first time for him, after all.

IVTDWtm.png

"I think... we should go over what we believe Wanda's last moments were, first of all."

Case #3: Wanda Maximoff
During the trial to discuss Roy's killer, the group became confused as they tried to piece together the order of events. It was eventually reasoned that the murder was premeditated, and the group guessed at Daniel to be the killer, considering him the most suspicious. They turned out to be right.

After the trial, Wanda confronted Monokuma, asking him to tell the group the truth. She reasoned that it was supposed to be Ruby Rose who ended up in the game and not herself. Monomi confirmed this to be true, stating that as part of her plan to protect the group, she interfered and had Wanda pulled in instead, thinking the Scarlet Witch's magic could be enough to protect the group. Monokuma boasted that they were still powerless before him, which prompted Wanda to declare her magic was soon to be reawakened. Monokuma attacked Wanda and she blocked the attack, only for it to be redirected to hit and kill Bolin.

The group were then brought to the Great Northern Hotel for the night. Monokuma put on a comedy show, where Wanda became agitated by the antics. Monokuma threatened her for being uppity before retiring for the evening. The night was uneventful otherwise, but something was happening after everyone had gone to sleep...

In the early hours of the morning, fireworks went off and woke the group up. They later discovered the dead body of Wanda Maximoff. As tensions and accusations began to fly, Monokuma decided to start the fourth trial...

The Evidence
AexiDJy.png

Those suspected in the murder of the Ultimate Witch...

Edmond Honda
- Was talking with the victim before her death in the cafeteria
- Something spooked the victim and made her flee the cafeteria

Jude Mathis
- Witnessed victim arguing with Shane
- Intervened witht he fight and got punched for his efforts
- Tried to follow victim, but claims he couldn't find her

Monokuma
- A very beautiful bear
- The powerful headmaster
- Is suspected despite no one having any idea if he encountered the victim the night before

Monomi
- Was patrolling the perimeter of the hotel
- Found the victim's body and first told Jude

Shane Walsh
- Had anargument with the victim
- His gun was stolen by the victim and he gave chase, though he claims he could not find her
- Believed the victim to be a danger

Wanda was found outside the hotel in the grass. She was naked with burned clothing and ash surrounding her. She was covered modestly with her cloak, which was wet. She had been cleaned and made to look presentable, as if ready to be put into a coffin. She was shot twice by Shane's gun, which was evidently taken by Wanda after an altercation she shared with Shane. The gun was tossed into the foliage nearby.

There is no evidence of fireworks around the hotel and no burns on Wanda's body. Wanda was noted to be agitated the night of her death.

Continued here.

@C.T. @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Continued from here.

"ENTRY FIVE

Poor Max. Before she died, I swam with her. At the time, I felt a tickle on the back of my neck. Should I have known? Is there a time never not to know?

But I still see her. Her and Neon. They don't blame me. But I do. They're trapped here like us. In death, there is no escape.

... In lighter news. A man asked me on a date. He didn't seem that foolish before that."

"Come on down to the cafeteria again for some more fun time! Don't you love these bonding moments?"

Victoria sighed. "Ugh, well, better bring this diary with us and read it more when we get there."

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma waved his arms in the air to get the attention of everyone gathered around the body. "Stop acting like nosy flies, it's time to go! Meet me in the cafeteria!" Monokuma waddled inside, and soon enough an announcement followed.

The group would be compelled like usual to head to the cafeteria, though this time it probably did not take much prodding. Wanda was a friend, so figuring out who killed her was a priority for many within the group. Once they had arrived, they found that the tables and chairs had been cleared, the room ready for the ring of podiums. The stage was still set up, so Monokuma hopped on to it to look over the podiums.

EbCBGBc.png

Monokuma looked content as he rubbed his belly. "All we have this time is a nosy detective! Nosy detectives are always figuring out things they shouldn't, so I'm not even gonna bother explaining how a class trial works to him!"
SOgCdak.png

"Now... some of you are probably wondering who the suspects are this time around. Couldn't anyone have done this? Huhu... no. The omnipresent bear sees all, and what he saw was a series of people interacting with the Witch before her demise!"

The display was showing up early this time, appearing on the stage to show five distinct faces: Honda, Shane, Jude, Monokuma, and Monomi.

uZW1Jgh.png

Jude looked concerned at being a suspect. It was the first time for him, after all.

IVTDWtm.png

"I think... we should go over what we believe Wanda's last moments were, first of all."

During the trial to discuss Roy's killer, the group became confused as they tried to piece together the order of events. It was eventually reasoned that the murder was premeditated, and the group guessed at Daniel to be the killer, considering him the most suspicious. They turned out to be right.

After the trial, Wanda confronted Monokuma, asking him to tell the group the truth. She reasoned that it was supposed to be Ruby Rose who ended up in the game and not herself. Monomi confirmed this to be true, stating that as part of her plan to protect the group, she interfered and had Wanda pulled in instead, thinking the Scarlet Witch's magic could be enough to protect the group. Monokuma boasted that they were still powerless before him, which prompted Wanda to declare her magic was soon to be reawakened. Monokuma attacked Wanda and she blocked the attack, only for it to be redirected to hit and kill Bolin.

The group were then brought to the Great Northern Hotel for the night. Monokuma put on a comedy show, where Wanda became agitated by the antics. Monokuma threatened her for being uppity before retiring for the evening. The night was uneventful otherwise, but something was happening after everyone had gone to sleep...

In the early hours of the morning, fireworks went off and woke the group up. They later discovered the dead body of Wanda Maximoff. As tensions and accusations began to fly, Monokuma decided to start the fourth trial...

The Evidence
AexiDJy.png

Edmond Honda

Jude Mathis

Monokuma
- A very beautiful bear
- Is suspected despite no one having any idea if he encountered the victim the night before

Monomi

Shane Walsh
- His gun was stolen by the victim and he gave chase, though he claims he could not find her

Wanda was found outside the hotel in the grass. She was naked with burned clothing and ash surrounding her. She was covered modestly with her cloak, which was wet. She had been cleaned and made to look presentable, as if ready to be put into a coffin. She was shot twice by Shane's gun, which was evidently taken by Wanda after an altercation she shared with Shane. The gun was tossed into the foliage nearby.

There is no evidence of fireworks around the hotel and no burns on Wanda's body. Wanda was noted to be agitated the night of her death.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Much like Doc Hayward from before, Honda really had no idea why he should be a suspect at all. But, he did talk to Wanda before her death...maybe he knew something that could help?

"I don't know who did it, but I do know it wasn't me. I'm more than happy to tell you guys anything I can, just as long as it means Wanda gets justice. We owe her that much, at least."

He looked to Monokuma. "I don't vote, right? Seeing as I'm a suspect here?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Minerva @Nater Taters

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"... Oh. So does that mean we've already got the basic testimony out of the way? I'm usually good at that. And by that, I mean... u-usually reading the autopsy reports..."

"Anyway, am I missing something, or is it not totally strange that we have a teddy bear and a teddy... bunny as suspects?"

"Don't worry about it."

@Trial

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Continued from here.

"ENTRY FIVE

Sn1uqaN.png

EbCBGBc.png

SOgCdak.png

uZW1Jgh.png

IVTDWtm.png

The Evidence
AexiDJy.png

Edmond Honda

Jude Mathis

Monokuma
- A very beautiful bear

Monomi

Shane Walsh

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Now came Rant's favorite part of the day. Listening to the 5 angry women, 6 angry teenagers, 8 angry men, a robo-monk and Yurick butt heads trying to pinpoint a killer. Let's not forget the occasional friend that tags along. Considering it was still well into the night Rant was awake and drumming his fingers on the podium stage.

Much like Doc Hayward from before, Honda really had no idea why he should be a suspect at all. But, he did talk to Wanda before her death...maybe he knew something that could help?

"I don't know who did it, but I do know it wasn't me. I'm more than happy to tell you guys anything I can, just as long as it means Wanda gets justice. We owe her that much, at least."

He looked to Monokuma. "I don't vote, right? Seeing as I'm a suspect here?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Minerva @Nater Taters
"And so it begins." He said to himself.

37CcXac.png

"That's right! No voting from you, fun stuff! These chumps will have to get by without following your voting lead!"

"There's no harm in going over testimony again," Jude said, looking to Gumshoe. "Wanda was talking to Honda, but something caused her to become... I don't know, worked up? Do you have any idea, Honda?"

@Yun Lee @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @ClassTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.