• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
PVXra2i.png

"It truly is a mystery!" Monokuma said toward Stiles. "But I can tell you that I was only participating in innocent bear activities! Like hunting for picnic baskets!"

@Josh M @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ClassTrial

"It truly is a mystery!" Monokuma said toward Stiles. "But I can tell you that I was only participating in innocent bear activities! Like hunting for picnic baskets!"
Stiles arched an eyebrow and decided to not make the obligatory Yogi Bear reference that was there. He instead decided to ask this. " Why were you hunting- never mind don't answer that. Besides Shane, has anyone ever handle a gun?" He asked the remaining suspects.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ClassTrial

Stiles arched an eyebrow and decided to not make the obligatory Yogi Bear reference that was there. He instead decided to ask this. " Why were you hunting- never mind don't answer that. Besides Shane, has anyone ever handle a gun?" He asked the remaining suspects.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ClassTrial
Honda shook his head. "I'm not one for firearms. Why use artillery when you can turn your body into the ultimate weapon??"
@LuckycoolHawk9

Rant yawned and scratched his head before raising his hand. The hand formed into a point and landed in Monomi's direction. "I say the rabbit did it. My vote's on Monomi."

@Atomyk

Honda shook his head. "I'm not one for firearms. Why use artillery when you can turn your body into the ultimate weapon??"
"No... I've never touched a gun in my life. That's not me. I know why you're asking, and I get it. I think we'll have to trust Shane's word here."

"I would never pick a gun up! It just gives me the shivers!"

Monokuma giggled. "I have big bear claws! Why would I need something like that?"
Stiles sighed, as he decided to ask Shane two questons. " Shane, can you give us a full account on what happened between your fight with Wanda and the time of her death? Similarly, has anyone here been having strange dreams?" He asked.

"No... I've never touched a gun in my life. That's not me. I know why you're asking, and I get it. I think we'll have to trust Shane's word here."

"I would never pick a gun up! It just gives me the shivers!"

Monokuma giggled. "I have big bear claws! Why would I need something like that?"

@Josh M @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ClassTrial

Rant yawned and scratched his head before raising his hand. The hand formed into a point and landed in Monomi's direction. "I say the rabbit did it. My vote's on Monomi."

@Atomyk

Stiles sighed, as he decided to ask Shane two questons. " Shane, can you give us a full account on what happened between your fight with Wanda and the time of her death? Similarly, has anyone here been having strange dreams?" He asked.

Hearing Stiles' question, Honda tensed up. "Yes. I had a strange dream our second night here. It was the only one, though." He wasn't really willing to say more than needed on that topic.
@LuckycoolHawk9

r7PQf7N.png

"N-Noo!! Monomi would never do anything as horrific as that! Violence is wrong... it's one of the rules!"

Jude slammed a palm down on his podium. "Rant, I understand your suspicions, but the clear culprit is Monokuma! He had it out for Wanda and he's only doing this to make us suspicious of each other again!"

"Question." Diana raised her hand. "When everyone saw the fireworks, what did they see exactly?"

"A big ball of light, I think?" Victoria answered. "It was hovering in the air with more lights shooting off it..."

r7PQf7N.png

"N-Noo!! Monomi would never do anything as horrific as that! Violence is wrong... it's one of the rules!"

Jude slammed a palm down on his podium. "Rant, I understand your suspicions, but the clear culprit is Monokuma! He had it out for Wanda and he's only doing this to make us suspicious of each other again!"

"Question." Diana raised her hand. "When everyone saw the fireworks, what did they see exactly?"

"A big ball of light, I think?" Victoria answered. "It was hovering in the air with more lights shooting off it..."

Honda took note of Jude's unusually angry outburst. "Is it really so clear, Jude? It feels like you and Monomi are hiding something..."
@Atomyk

"B-B-But..."

Rh6Mvkh.png

"W-What?!" Jude flinched, staring at Honda like he'd just slapped him across the face. "What could I possibly be hiding? I've told you everything I can! I just think, considering the circumstances... Really, why would it be anyone but Monokuma? What reason could one of us have to murder Wanda?"

"B-B-But..."

Rh6Mvkh.png

"W-What?!" Jude flinched, staring at Honda like he'd just slapped him across the face. "What could I possibly be hiding? I've told you everything I can! I just think, considering the circumstances... Really, why would it be anyone but Monokuma? What reason could one of us have to murder Wanda?"

"What if...you weren't trying to kill Wanda?"
@Atomyk

"But why would anyone try to shoot him?" Victoria interjected, pointing to Monokuma. "He... controls us. He is invincible."
gumshoe-thinking(a).gif

"I mean, since he's a harmless little teddy bear, it probably wouldn't hurt that much since only cotton would just come out, right?" Gumshoe simply said, still having little grasp of the situation at hand.

@Atomyk @Trial

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
gumshoe-thinking(a).gif

"I mean, since he's a harmless little teddy bear, it probably wouldn't hurt that much since only cotton would just come out, right?" Gumshoe simply said, still having little grasp of the situation at hand.

@Atomyk @Trial

"You should see what he has done to a few of our number. He is far from harmless." Genji's head turned to Gumshoe.

@Verite @Trial​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
"You should see what he has done to a few of our number. He is far from harmless." Genji's head turned to Gumshoe.

@Verite @Trial​
gumshoe-side(a).gif

Gumshoe bit his lip lightly, seemingly taking Genji's word for it.

"... I guess I'll go with it for now then, if it looks like we're seriously considering the teddy bear and the... uh, teddy bunny as murder suspects. Though I'm tellin' ya, pal, you and the others are the weirdest bunch of undercover detectives I've ever seen. This whole situation is just so bizarre! Then again, I guess I should start believing the impossible after this one time I brought in an actual parrot to give testimony, and it actually worked out."

latest

Never forget Polly.

@BarrenThin @Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.