Status
Not open for further replies.
As Stiles walked in, Nono was apparently doing some poses from the depicted Tokusatsu show. They were most exaggerated and difficult to describe in a single sentence. The series of poses ended with her raising her hands at torso level, as if she was some sort of god-like entity ready to rise up.

"Let's go partner! CYCLONE! JOKER! HENSHIN! CYCLONEJOKER!"

As Stiles would turn to the TV that Nono was looking at, he would see this. It was evident that Nono was watching some live action hero show.

NqFDfZj.png

And the words after these were the last things you would expect from someone like Nono. Mimicking the words the fictitious masked hero spoke, Nono would point to the television in a similiar manner to the depicted costumed hero on screen. "Now, count up your sins!"

And that was when Nono would turn and see Stiles.

7zj36mj.jpg

"EEEE! YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! MORIKUBO WAS DEFINITELY NOT WATCHING KAMEN RIDER W! MORIKUBO WAS WATCHING... uhh..."

Swiftly grabbing the remote, Nono juggles it in her hands as it swiftly shifts through a few channels...

ZOznp5W.png

Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught! What's the n-

CD0kE4g.png

M I C K E Y
M O-

And soon, it was back to the show Nono was originally watching.

KamenRiderWDouble-0413-03-30.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

WhRDEI4.jpg

"Looks like there is no hiding from the shame... the shame of liking Tokusatsu shows made for young children... I- I'll just be hiding underneath my desk, watching the show from a safe spot. Go ahead, have a seat."
Stiles walked in- and walked out.

The next morning...

" Well here we go again, this was totally unexpected with all the murders, totally didn't see coming," he sarcastically said. He walked over and went to investigate Wanda's room.

@Atomyk @Verite @Wanda's Room Investigation

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

Wanda sat outside, the wind blew softly as she stared at the setting sun. A lot was rushing through her head. Hearing a noise, she turned her head to find Genji.

"Hello, Genji?"

Motioning the man to take a seat, Wanda's eyes turned again to the sun.

"I'm sorry if I have been worrying you. You and I... I-I feel comfortable around you."

Genji smiled under his mask at her as he sat, cross legged and enjoying the landscape. "You do not need to apologize, Wanda. Worrying is a bad habit of mine." He tilted his head at the next thing she said. "And I feel comfortable around you." The smile could practically be heard in his voice.

"That makes what about to say so hard."

Wanda didn't turn to face Genji, her eyes still locked on the scenery. However, she did take a deep breath.

"I know awhile ago, you asked me on a date. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's better if we just stay friends. I've been thinking about it, and we both have our own path. It'd be selfish if we put ourselves in front of our duties."

Genji sat up a little straighter, but nodded shortly thereafter. Though he was saddened by this, he understood. "You are right, Wanda, it would be. I understand." Yes, it made him sad, but they had never dated. It was easy to let go of something that was never yours. "I still have the honor of calling the great Wanda Maximoff my friend, though, and if we are not to date, that is all I ask."

"You don't need to ask, if you already know. Look, maybe... maybe one day we could go on that date. I'd love to. Who knows? Things can change, but for now, I think it's best. Besides, if something bad happened, I won't want to see you in pain. That fair?"

"It is very fair. You don't need to rationalize it to me, Wanda. I understand." Genji's voice was kind. Sympathetic, even. "If we can in the future though, I'd be more than happy to."

Wanda stood up, and lightly put her hand on Genji's back before she walked away.

"We'll see."

... And Gumshoe was watching all that unfold from a distance.

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

"... What the heck did I just witness?"

After the sun had set, a stillness overtook the hotel. Though the halls were dark and forbidding, some activity was on the rise. Murmurs and shouting echoed, but not enough to awake anyone and draw them from their rooms. The activity going on culminated in a fireworks display outside the hotel, this scene grand enough to draw a few curious eyes. Anyone who would come down in the darkness of the early morning to see what was happening would find Jude and Monomi running toward them in the hall.

P5RbRKO.png

"E-Everyone! There has been... there has been a terrible accident!"

"What the hell...?" groaned Victoria, stepping out of her room with a yawn. She looked at Monomi, who moved to cower behind Jude. "Is something wrong?"

"Just come on!"

Jude gestured for those around to follow him, leading them just outside the hotel. There, laying on the damp green grass was a motionless body. Covered with a red cloak was Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. "She's dead," Jude declared.

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

Kyoko would let out an audible gasp, a shocked expression on her face as she'd be taken aback by the sight before her. Wanda was so sure that she'd get through this. She was so self-assured... so alive. To think that the promise they made earlier concerning what they would do after this was all over would be so easily broken by an untimely death, though perhaps when Monokuma's involved, she should have foreseen this and taken further precautions.

After all, it was her responsibility as the de facto leader to enforce those kinds of things, but... It was too late to regret such things. Now, all she could do was hope that the others would bring the culprit to justice.

As strong as she might come off to the others, little did everyone else know just how powerless she actually was before Monokuma.

It was then that Monokuma waddled out of the hotel, looking pleased as punch.

roLnfd6.png

"Oh, no... who could do such a thing to the Witch? Uhuhu... what a calamity! You know, the hotel is absolutely deserted... does everyone know what that means?"

Jude's hands baleld into fists as he angrily turned on the bear. "What? Are you saying one of us killed our own? Again? That would not happen-- Not after Byakuya and Neon! No... it's more likely you are to blame for this, damn you!"

"Oh ho... want to bet? Maybe I did have something to do with it. What a twist that would be! If so... you're gonna have to prove it, if you can! As per usual, we'll hold another class trial. Get on your game faces, for its time to process the evidence!"

Monomi growled in anger, stepping out from behind Jude to glare daggers at Monokuma.

wYo5xSw.png

"You mean ol' bear... you're just the worst!"

Monokuma giggled. "I'll leave the Witch's door open for you guys to check out!"

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

Kyoko would give Monokuma a hard, cold glare, as though communicating something to him that only the two of them were in on. It was more than just a simple death glare. It was something even more deeply wounded than that.

Another hint of the secret and mystery that surrounded Kyoko Kirigiri.

Still, she didn't let it linger, turning around and heading for Wanda's room. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste..."

And with that, another investigation began.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​
No...it couldn't be!! Not Wanda...one horrible loss after another. Monomi was right to worry about her, but this!

Honda decided his best bet was to look for anything unusual on the body.
@Atomyk

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

Wanda sat outside, the wind blew softly as she stared at the setting sun. A lot was rushing through her head. Hearing a noise, she turned her head to find Genji.

"Hello, Genji?"

"I'm sorry if I have been worrying you. You and I... I-I feel comfortable around you."

Genji smiled under his mask at her as he sat, cross legged and enjoying the landscape. "You do not need to apologize, Wanda. Worrying is a bad habit of mine." He tilted his head at the next thing she said. "And I feel comfortable around you." The smile could practically be heard in his voice.

Wanda didn't turn to face Genji, her eyes still locked on the scenery. However, she did take a deep breath.

"I know awhile ago, you asked me on a date. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's better if we just stay friends. I've been thinking about it, and we both have our own path. It'd be selfish if we put ourselves in front of our duties."

Genji sat up a little straighter, but nodded shortly thereafter. Though he was saddened by this, he understood. "You are right, Wanda, it would be. I understand." Yes, it made him sad, but they had never dated. It was easy to let go of something that was never yours. "I still have the honor of calling the great Wanda Maximoff my friend, though, and if we are not to date, that is all I ask."

"You don't need to ask, if you already know. Look, maybe... maybe one day we could go on that date. I'd love to. Who knows? Things can change, but for now, I think it's best. Besides, if something bad happened, I won't want to see you in pain. That fair?"

"It is very fair. You don't need to rationalize it to me, Wanda. I understand." Genji's voice was kind. Sympathetic, even. "If we can in the future though, I'd be more than happy to."

Wanda stood up, and lightly put her hand on Genji's back before she walked away.

"We'll see."

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

After the sun had set, a stillness overtook the hotel. Though the halls were dark and forbidding, some activity was on the rise. Murmurs and shouting echoed, but not enough to awake anyone and draw them from their rooms. The activity going on culminated in a fireworks display outside the hotel, this scene grand enough to draw a few curious eyes. Anyone who would come down in the darkness of the early morning to see what was happening would find Jude and Monomi running toward them in the hall.

P5RbRKO.png

"What the hell...?" groaned Victoria, stepping out of her room with a yawn. She looked at Monomi, who moved to cower behind Jude. "Is something wrong?"

"Just come on!"

Jude gestured for those around to follow him, leading them just outside the hotel. There, laying on the damp green grass was a motionless body. Covered with a red cloak was Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. "She's dead," Jude declared.

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

Kyoko would let out an audible gasp, a shocked expression on her face as she'd be taken aback by the sight before her. Wanda was so sure that she'd get through this. She was so self-assured... so alive. To think that the promise they made earlier concerning what they would do after this was all over would be so easily broken by an untimely death, though perhaps when Monokuma's involved, she should have foreseen this and taken further precautions.

After all, it was her responsibility as the de facto leader to enforce those kinds of things, but... It was too late to regret such things. Now, all she could do was hope that the others would bring the culprit to justice.

As strong as she might come off to the others, little did everyone else know just how powerless she actually was before Monokuma.

roLnfd6.png

"Oh, no... who could do such a thing to the Witch? Uhuhu... what a calamity! You know, the hotel is absolutely deserted... does everyone know what that means?"

Jude's hands baleld into fists as he angrily turned on the bear. "What? Are you saying one of us killed our own? Again? That would not happen-- Not after Byakuya and Neon! No... it's more likely you are to blame for this, damn you!"

"Oh ho... want to bet? Maybe I did have something to do with it. What a twist that would be! If so... you're gonna have to prove it, if you can! As per usual, we'll hold another class trial. Get on your game faces, for its time to process the evidence!"

Monomi growled in anger, stepping out from behind Jude to glare daggers at Monokuma.

wYo5xSw.png

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

Kyoko would give Monokuma a hard, cold glare, as though communicating something to him that only the two of them were in on. It was more than just a simple death glare. It was something even more deeply wounded than that.

Still, she didn't let it linger, turning around and heading for Wanda's room. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste..."

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Archwar as Noble Six "Ultimate Lone Wolf" [Original Character/Halo]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]

6owGsIJ.png

A fine sleep after a round of watching people in rubber suits beating the crap out of each other. What could be better, one may ask. Nono had sweet dreams under the stars to make up for the nightmares of the morning sun.

That was, until the stillness of the night was broken, as Wanda had perished. Genji was not feeling too well.

m83Xs3b.png

"Wha- what happened this time?" Nono asks as she nears the room of the Scarlet Witch. "A- another murder? At a time like this?" Looking at Kyoko, Nono asks, "Kirigiri-san... you were with Wanda in the afternoon, right? Morikubo was just wondering if you already know some possibilities or hints of this occuring..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Atomyk @Investigatio​

CwZiwVC.jpg

"That's it? That's gotta be the biggest butchering of a comedy routine I've seen in...Forever! The timing was all off, everybody up there but you felt stilted as all get out! If I paid good money for this, you'd bet I'd be wanting it back!"

Bugcat growled as he fluttered onto a table. "What was up with that ending too? If you wanted to do slapstick then you should have done it right from the start! What a rip! First you get us to kill people through your dumb voting and now you're gonna spoon feed us half-baked comedy!"

It might have been apparent to everybody else that Catbug had gone through a drastic personality change but to him? He thought he was acting perfectly natural! The idea of being nice and friendly? Gross! He'd rather claw a guy's face the second he looks at him funny! Though of course this wasn't Catbug's fault. The Reagent could have done much worse like turned him into a gibbering mess that was no better than a wild animal. Here it seemed like Catbug had reverted to a personality that would have been far more fitting for his brother Bugcat.

"The least you could have done is punch her a lot harder! Or maybe tugged on her ears a bit!" Bugcat continued to complain before letting out a chuckle. "Hehehehe, I'm having more of a laugh tearing your show down than I am at the show itself! What's that tell ya?" Hopping down off the table, Bugcat started to waddle off to get something to eat. Returning soon with a bowl of sugar peas, Bugcat held one up and grinned.

No longer would there be any more of this:

7.gif

But more of this!

FtBv6eU.jpg

Gulping down sugar pears by the handful, Bugcat glanced over in the direction of Chikage. She'd been the one who had told him to shut up right? Well, maybe it was time to put that shorty in her place! Yeah, he may have laid on her head...More than a couple of times but so what? She had told him to shut up and he didn't have any witty rebuttal! So all he could do was angrily take a nap and wait out the rest of the trial! Where did she get off speaking to him like that though? It wasn't like he'd been nice to her or anything. She'd just been a good place to nap that's all.

Walking over with bowl in hand, Bugcat glanced at Chikage.

"Hey."

4Y1L1ma.jpg

@Kaykay

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

"Hello, Genji?"

"We'll see."

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

P5RbRKO.png

"Just come on!"

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

roLnfd6.png

wYo5xSw.png

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

CAST LIST
tumblr_o03ajcuQLW1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... so things go back to shit again."

Lapis could only say that when the news came out that one of their own had been killed. She was used to it, so it was more of a passing comment to the incident. Not like she had much motivation to be more... outraged that the deaths were still happening, that people were still murdering in their group. It didn't matter if it were on the will of others that were committing the murders... or that Monokuma was influencing them to... Lapis just wanted it to end somehow. Such terrible memories began to flood her mind, memories of recent happenings and her crude past... these memories had the threat of haunting her endlessly.

Ever since Catbug had taken on this other name... Bugcat... and began acting like the complete opposite of what he was before, Lapis appeared to be void of emotion on the outside... but in the inside, she was a conflicted mess. She swore to never make such connections, friendships, with others present here. She sought to take all of the pain and burdens on her own, if it became her own personal matters. However, she grew to become attached to Catbug, seeing him as a friend. She remembered how it stung in her heart when it came to another close one of hers being twisted into doing cruel acts... and now she was experiencing the complete disappearance of what was once a new friend that shouldn't be involved in these events.

With all sorts of irony, Lapis had only caused herself a greater pain by forcing others away, slowly building up that friendly connection... and only realizing that the friendship could work the very moment that it all was washed away like seashells drifting away in the ocean waves.

Maybe if I remained with my lone wolf act... I wouldn't be this hurt. Maybe if I stayed home... I wouldn't be this hurt. Maybe if I stayed dead all those years ago... I wouldn't be hurt at all.

Dreadful thoughts in her mind that were to never be known to others, Lapis silently made her way towards Wanda's room, following Kyoko with the intentions of making some use of her broken self. If she had somehow failed with bringing a "miracle" for Bugcat, then Lapis could at least try to contribute with the investigation this time... and quicken the pace of when she could return home and forget all about this.

@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Atomyk @Investigation​

That was, until the stillness of the night was broken, as Wanda had perished. Genji was not feeling too well.

m83Xs3b.png

"Wha- what happened this time?" Nono asks as she nears the room of the Scarlet Witch. "A- another murder? At a time like this?" Looking at Kyoko, Nono asks, "Kirigiri-san... you were with Wanda in the afternoon, right? Morikubo was just wondering if you already know some possibilities or hints of this occuring..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Atomyk @Investigatio​
uH0JMCG.png

"... No. I'm afraid I'm as much in the dark as you are," Kyoko would reply, looking away from Morikubo as she'd walk to Wanda's room. It would seem as though Wanda's death had shaken the young woman up, given that she almost looked distracted. But what else could she be thinking about at a time like this, one had to wonder?

There was no telling as of this moment.

Walking alongside Kyoko, Morikubo, and the others who would make their way to the room in order to look for evidence, Gumshoe would pitch in his two cents in the meantime.

gumshoe-normal(b).gif

"Well, dunno if this would help anything, pal, but I remember last night, the poor gal was talking to that metal ninja looking guy... Genji, right?" He stated, pocketing his hands, "They seemed pretty close, but I doubt he did it. Anyone know anyone else who was outside at the time?"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

"Hello, Genji?"

"We'll see."

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

P5RbRKO.png

"Just come on!"

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

roLnfd6.png

wYo5xSw.png

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

CAST LIST

"..."

Shock.

There was no other word to describe the fast thoughts darting throughout Zenyattas mind at this very moment. No long, overly complicated lesson to be recited, the tempered master who gave off a vibe of eternal peace and tranquility with himself and everyone around him would be very visibly taken aback by the corpse lying before him.

Death was whimsical today, as it was the day before, and as was the day before that. Each corpse to be investigated and each execution to be viewed was just another soul shedding their temporary form, cast off to find peace in another life under the golden gaze of the Iris. This belief was not sad nor mournful, but as optimistic and hopeful the omnic wishes to be, the sudden death of his own friend-- one who had the same heroic spirit that Genji had, to bring a better life, one that she may have never had, to those who need it.

It was something that no wisdom could heal, at least now.

Oh, no, Genji.

Zenyatta would turn to look at his student, his frail robotic frame still for a few moments. Whatever the cyborg was doing, Zenyatta would silently approach him and rest a hand on his shoulder, gripping it slightly.

Genji had already faced death once on a personal level. He was perhaps just as mentally hardened and tempered as his master...but, if the Ultimate Teacher knows anything, the pain doesn't vanish that quickly.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @Verite @Investigation​

When Jack asked his question, Zinnia shook her head. "Yes, it's a very strange thing!" Zinnia exclaimed, whirling around to grab Jack by the shoulders. "It's strange where I come from, that a man as attractive as you wouldn't have girls flocking too him. Me-OW! You are darn sexy. The girls where you come from must be blind," she said, the string of flirts flowing flawlessly from her lips.

When they entered the room and Jack made his little comment about sins, Zinnia shot him a naughty smirk. "Oh, ho ho ho, really now?"

My prey is willing~ Hehehehehe >:)

She grabbed Jack's arm and yanked him onto the bed, pinning his wrists down. Zinnia leaned in close to him, her hot breath brushing against his ear. She kept her tone of voice low and mischievous. "A few more sins wouldn't be so bad, huh? I'd be careful when saying such things to encourage me. I'm already tempted enough without you dangling yourself in front of me like a juicy steak." A steak I'd be more than happy to take a bite out of at any second~

She lowered her tone even a bit more, releasing her hold on his wrist so that she could turn his chin and make him look at her. "I could shake your innocent world, Mr. Hero." She giggled afterwards.

Damn you're so cute~ I can't help myself. Ha ha ha.

Zinnia traced a finger playfully along his collar bone and hummed thoughtfully. Afterwards, she wrapped her arms around him in order to better cuddle and kissed the side of his face a few times.

Ahhhh, you're so cuddly. <3

@The Tactician
"Sexy? Quite a lofty compliment..."

The excited embarrassment Jack felt in his heart only grew as Zinnia suddenly took control of the situation. With no way to escape her grasp, he was forced to only blush as she began to tempt him like a succubus, sizing him up like meat to devour. It was a strange sensation to be trapped like this, usually unpleasant when he had been restrained in the past but now somehow thrilling. However, he felt for a moment that perhaps they were going too far, especially as she threatened to 'shake his world'.

"Perhaps we ought to slow down before that?" The samurai didn't wish to deter her from her affectionate display, so as he made his concern known, he wrapped his own arms around her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Hopefully, it would be enough to sate her for the night, as they would need their rest for what was to be discovered in the morning...​
Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

"Hello, Genji?"

"We'll see."

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

P5RbRKO.png

"Just come on!"

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

roLnfd6.png

wYo5xSw.png

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

CAST LIST
uH0JMCG.png

"... No. I'm afraid I'm as much in the dark as you are," Kyoko would reply, looking away from Morikubo as she'd walk to Wanda's room. It would seem as though Wanda's death had shaken the young woman up, given that she almost looked distracted. But what else could she be thinking about at a time like this, one had to wonder?

Walking alongside Kyoko, Morikubo, and the others who would make their way to the room in order to look for evidence, Gumshoe would pitch in his two cents in the meantime.

gumshoe-normal(b).gif

"Well, dunno if this would help anything, pal, but I remember last night, the poor gal was talking to that metal ninja looking guy... Genji, right?" He stated, pocketing his hands, "They seemed pretty close, but I doubt he did it. Anyone know anyone else who was outside at the time?"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation
"Not I or Zinnia, Detective Gumshoe. We retired early to our room, and that is where we stayed until the fireworks display."

It was terrible what had just occurred, but Jack couldn't allow himself to begin to despair. They needed to focus upon the case and clear each of their names of the crime in order to find justice for Wanda and Genji's heart.

uH0JMCG.png

gumshoe-normal(b).gif

WhRDEI4.jpg

"Oh... that's no good..." Nono says, "none of this is..."

Turning to Gumshoe, Nono says, "Zenyetta did say that Kirigiri-san and Shimada-san were talking to Wanda. Morikubo didn't actually see anything about such, though..."

dhG1PbW.png

Turning to Genji, Nono asks, "Shimada-san, are you alright?"

@Crow @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation

Genji practically fell over backwards as he scrambled away from the corpse of Wanda after getting a closer look, shouting something that was incoherent in his horror in Japanese. He stood there in silence for a moment, his voice caught in his throat. The cyborg took a few steps forward and... Well, he began to pray to the Iris, though he didn't really understand it altogether. He moved her into a more peaceful position and began to help Honda examine her for wounds that might help determine cause of death. Beyond the initial outburst of absolute terror, Genji was being extra calm right about then, his movements calculated and deliberate, though the more perceptive might see his hands shake a little. It was a farce, of course.

In that moment, Genji felt rage boiling in his chest like he hadn't felt in a long time. Not for the loss of something that had never happened, but for the loss of a dear friend. Someone he believed had more capacity for good than most ever could. In that moment, he wanted to scream. In that moment, he wanted to kill that damn bear. His fist clenched at his side. He was not maintaining his calm facade very well. "She spoke to me last night. She said it was better if we did not date, in case something happening to one of us. I should have caught on." He tilted his head down, sounding defeated.

"..."

Shock.

There was no other word to describe the fast thoughts darting throughout Zenyattas mind at this very moment. No long, overly complicated lesson to be recited, the tempered master who gave off a vibe of eternal peace and tranquility with himself and everyone around him would be very visibly taken aback by the corpse lying before him.

Death was whimsical today, as it was the day before, and as was the day before that. Each corpse to be investigated and each execution to be viewed was just another soul shedding their temporary form, cast off to find peace in another life under the golden gaze of the Iris. This belief was not sad nor mournful, but as optimistic and hopeful the omnic wishes to be, the sudden death of his own friend-- one who had the same heroic spirit that Genji had, to bring a better life, one that she may have never had, to those who need it.

It was something that no wisdom could heal, at least now.

Oh, no, Genji.

Zenyatta would turn to look at his student, his frail robotic frame still for a few moments. Whatever the cyborg was doing, Zenyatta would silently approach him and rest a hand on his shoulder, gripping it slightly.

Genji had already faced death once on a personal level. He was perhaps just as mentally hardened and tempered as his master...but, if the Ultimate Teacher knows anything, the pain doesn't vanish that quickly.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @Verite @Investigation​

Genji's head hung even lower at that, as his master witnessed his failing. "I failed her, Master. She came to me, and I failed her."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation​

Wanda's room was sparse, which was not surprising considering it was a hotel room. Standing out was a lone notebook sitting on the desk.

Victoria was following after, looking listless. "Do you really think Monokuma is right? That one of us did this?"

@Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @RoomInvestigation

Wanda's body was covered with her cloak, placed as if one wished to preserve her modesty. It was obvious to see that Wanda was naked, ash and burned clothing surrounding her. She looked peaceful, her eyes closed and her face looking up at the dim sky.

IVTDWtm.png

"Monomi found the body," Jude began to explain to those who had gathered. "She came to me and then we found the rest of you." He turned to look at Wanda before turning back. "I saw her inside the hotel after she had spoken with Genji. So, she was safe after that." The boy moved toward the body, leaning down to look at her. "She looks so clean... and it looks like she was moved a bit. No one falls on their back perfectly with their arms crossed over their chest. She looks as if she was placed as if she was going to be put into a coffin."

Monomi was shivering. "Jude... what killed her? What did this?"

With a heavy swallow, Jude looked under Wanda's cloak.

"... Bullet wounds. She was shot."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation

Wanda's room was sparse, which was not surprising considering it was a hotel room. Standing out was a lone notebook sitting on the desk.

Victoria was following after, looking listless. "Do you really think Monokuma is right? That one of us did this?"

Wanda's body was covered with her cloak, placed as if one wished to preserve her modesty. It was obvious to see that Wanda was naked, ash and burned clothing surrounding her. She looked peaceful, her eyes closed and her face looking up at the dim sky.

IVTDWtm.png

"Monomi found the body," Jude began to explain to those who had gathered. "She came to me and then we found the rest of you." He turned to look at Wanda before turning back. "I saw her inside the hotel after she had spoken with Genji. So, she was safe after that." The boy moved toward the body, leaning down to look at her. "She looks so clean... and it looks like she was moved a bit. No one falls on their back perfectly with their arms crossed over their chest. She looks as if she was placed as if she was going to be put into a coffin."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation
"Strange... Why would someone kill her so suddenly, yet see fit to make her appear to be ready for burial?" Jack wondered aloud, taking in the sight before nodding at Jude, "During the fireworks. That was the only time that the firing of a firearm would not be heard."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BodyInvestigation

Stiles walked over and looked over at the lone notebook on the desk and he went to pick it up and flip through to see what content was in it for the time being.

He looked over at Victoria, not looking away from the notebook. "I think this is like the first case, he forced someone to do it for him. Probably made more false promises, that bear is killing anyone who opposes him, indirectly, first the imposter and now Wanda."

@Atomyk @Verite

Genji practically fell over backwards as he scrambled away from the corpse of Wanda after getting a closer look, shouting something that was incoherent in his horror in Japanese. He stood there in silence for a moment, his voice caught in his throat. The cyborg took a few steps forward and... Well, he began to pray to the Iris, though he didn't really understand it altogether. He moved her into a more peaceful position and began to help Honda examine her for wounds that might help determine cause of death. Beyond the initial outburst of absolute terror, Genji was being extra calm right about then, his movements calculated and deliberate, though the more perceptive might see his hands shake a little. It was a farce, of course.

In that moment, Genji felt rage boiling in his chest like he hadn't felt in a long time. Not for the loss of something that had never happened, but for the loss of a dear friend. Someone he believed had more capacity for good than most ever could. In that moment, he wanted to scream. In that moment, he wanted to kill that damn bear. His fist clenched at his side. He was not maintaining his calm facade very well. "She spoke to me last night. She said it was better if we did not date, in case something happening to one of us. I should have caught on." He tilted his head down, sounding defeated.

Genji's head hung even lower at that, as his master witnessed his failing. "I failed her, Master. She came to me, and I failed her."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Investigation​

IVTDWtm.png

Realizing she was naked made it even harder for Honda to look at her. It was silly, but he didn't want to look at anyone nude.

Which, you know, could be hypocritical considering how little he himself wore, but still.

Instead, Honda inspected the cape to see if it had suffered any damage. "Where was she shot? And how many times?"
@Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

IVTDWtm.png

"Strange... Why would someone kill her so suddenly, yet see fit to make her appear to be ready for burial?" Jack wondered aloud, taking in the sight before nodding at Jude, "During the fireworks. That was the only time that the firing of a firearm would not be heard."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BodyInvestigation
Realizing she was naked made it even harder for Honda to look at her. It was silly, but he didn't want to look at anyone nude.

Which, you know, could be hypocritical considering how little he himself wore, but still.

Instead, Honda inspected the cape to see if it had suffered any damage. "Where was she shot? And how many times?"
@Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow
BeQRDOI.png

"Hold on... Didn't Wanda have access to her powers? Her magic?" Nono brought up. "She was using it while some of you couldn't..."

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee

"But would someone even listen to him, especially after Neon? He didn't even tell her if her team was okay before she..." Victoria let out a heavy sigh and fell on to the bed in a sitting position. "Maybe he just... forced someone? This all seems so... I don't know. Geez, you'd think they could be directly torturing us if they want to make us break down or something."

The notebook was a diary. The first entry would read:

"DAY ONE/ENTRY ONE
Dear Diary;

I found this book on the bus, so i am claiming it. I was eating lunch with Ruby, then, Poof! I'm on a bus full of people. Clearly the work of magic. The day was rather, in a weird way, pleasant, until it stopped. I met so many good people, some bad people, and some who are in-between. Yet, we're all here. All of us are powerless and confused. I feel my power, yet can't use it.

It seems everyone got a gift from home. Everyone but me. Yet it doesn't bother me. Maybe I am not suppose to be here? But who is?"

"What's it say?" Victoria asked.

Monomi raised a hand and looked to Nono. "W-Wanda did have her magic, but-- but it was weakened! She... couldn't do anything..."

"Yes, I suppose so. But... fireworks? Would someone set up fireworks just to mask the sound of a gun? Doesn't make much sense." Jude placed to cloak back delicately over the body and stood to face Honda. The cape itself was not damaged at all beyond being wet and damp. "Two shots. One at her stomach and the other at her chest. In fact, these bullets looks familiar..." Jude lowered his head, mumbling to himself for a moment.

"... At the risk of sounding suspicious, I believe I know the origin of the bullets. Wanda was arguing with Shane last night, just outside the cafeteria. Shane had his gun, the one he found back in the camp, and was looking like... well, I was worried about what he would do, so I intervened. There was a struggle, and it was Wanda who ended up with the gun. Shane and I ran after her. Shane wanted his gun I guess, but I was worried. I couldn't find her all night."

Last edited:
"Sexy? Quite a lofty compliment..."

The excited embarrassment Jack felt in his heart only grew as Zinnia suddenly took control of the situation. With no way to escape her grasp, he was forced to only blush as she began to tempt him like a succubus, sizing him up like meat to devour. It was a strange sensation to be trapped like this, usually unpleasant when he had been restrained in the past but now somehow thrilling. However, he felt for a moment that perhaps they were going too far, especially as she threatened to 'shake his world'.

"Perhaps we ought to slow down before that?" The samurai didn't wish to deter her from her affectionate display, so as he made his concern known, he wrapped his own arms around her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Hopefully, it would be enough to sate her for the night, as they would need their rest for what was to be discovered in the morning...​

"Not I or Zinnia, Detective Gumshoe. We retired early to our room, and that is where we stayed until the fireworks display."

It was terrible what had just occurred, but Jack couldn't allow himself to begin to despair. They needed to focus upon the case and clear each of their names of the crime in order to find justice for Wanda and Genji's heart.

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

"Hello, Genji?"

"We'll see."

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

P5RbRKO.png

"Just come on!"

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

roLnfd6.png

wYo5xSw.png

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

CAST LIST

Lucky for Jack, Zinnia did indeed calm down after he spoke. She was kinda tired anyhow. She fell asleep, awoken the next morning by the fireworks outside. She got up a bit before Jack, sliding onto the floor with a groan. She slapped her forehead, thinking over her actions from the previous night.

Crap! I don't want to scare him off doing things like that! Zen told me I was unlovable... too wild... that nobody would ever want to be with someone like me... I-I can't mess up again... But if I do mess up then I guess that would make him right, and I really am meant to be alone.

Zinnia was quiet for the rest of the morning, and even more so she she caught wind of the news...

Wanda was dead.

A feeling of dread swirled in her stomach, just as it had after witnessing past deaths. Zinnia couldn't even bring herself to look at the body this time.

"..."

Why Wanda? Why? I... I liked her. She reminded me of myself. I can't--

Zinnia impulsively darted off away from the others, saying nothing to them, and headed back into the hotel.

@Atomyk @The Tactician @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits

Monomi raised a hand and looked to Nono. "W-Wanda did have her magic, but-- but it was weakened! She... couldn't do anything..."

"Yes, I suppose so. But... fireworks? Would someone set up fireworks just to mask the sound of a gun? Doesn't make much sense." Jude placed to cloak back delicately over the body and stood to face Honda. The cape itself was not damaged at all beyond being wet and damp. "Two shots. One at her stomach and the other at her chest. In fact, these bullets looks familiar..." Jude lowered his head, mumbling to himself for a moment.

"... At the risk of sounding suspicious, I believe I know the origin of the bullets. Wanda was arguing with Shane last night, just outside the cafeteria. Shane had his gun, the one he found back in the camp, and was looking like... well, I was worried about what he would do, so I intervened. There was a struggle, and it was Wanda who ended up with the gun. She and I ran after her. Shane wanted his gun I guess, but I was worried. I couldn't find her all night."

"Well... Morikubo doubts her magic was strong enough to show evidence of struggling then..." Nono says, then turns to Jude.

BeQRDOI.png

"We should try to match the bullets to see if they are compatible with Shane's gun. That's what is usually done, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation

"But would someone even listen to him, especially after Neon? He didn't even tell her if her team was okay before she..." Victoria let out a heavy sigh and fell on to the bed in a sitting position. "Maybe he just... forced someone? This all seems so... I don't know. Geez, you'd think they could be directly torturing us if they want to make us break down or something."

"DAY ONE/ENTRY ONE
Dear Diary;

I found this book on the bus, so i am claiming it. I was eating lunch with Ruby, then, Poof! I'm on a bus full of people. Clearly the work of magic. The day was rather, in a weird way, pleasant, until it stopped. I met so many good people, some bad people, and some who are in-between. Yet, we're all here. All of us are powerless and confused. I feel my power, yet can't use it.

It seems everyone got a gift from home. Everyone but me. Yet it doesn't bother me. Maybe I am not suppose to be here? But who is?"

"... At the risk of sounding suspicious, I believe I know the origin of the bullets. Wanda was arguing with Shane last night, just outside the cafeteria. Shane had his gun, the one he found back in the camp, and was looking like... well, I was worried about what he would do, so I intervened. There was a struggle, and it was Wanda who ended up with the gun. Shane and I ran after her. Shane wanted his gun I guess, but I was worried. I couldn't find her all night."

"Well... Morikubo doubts her magic was strong enough to show evidence of struggling then..." Nono says, then turns to Jude.

BeQRDOI.png

"We should try to match the bullets to see if they are compatible with Shane's gun. That's what is usually done, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BodyInvestigation
"Well,to do that, we gotta find the gun first! With such a short time between the fireworks and findinh the body, it has to be here somewhere!!"
@Atomyk @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BodyInvestigation

"Well,to do that, we gotta find the gun first! With such a short time between the fireworks and findinh the body, it has to be here somewhere!!"
@Atomyk @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BodyInvestigation
xY5E9Hh.png

"And to find the gun... we may need to find Shane...

... will we? That being said, if the gun is hidden... where would someone hide it? Guns aren't diaries, they don't contain sensitive information or anything... so maybe..."

@Atomyk @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BodyInvestigation​

"But would someone even listen to him, especially after Neon? He didn't even tell Baif her team was okay before she..." Victoria let out a heavy sigh and fell on to the bed in a sitting position. "Maybe he just... forced someone? This all seems so... I don't know. Geez, you'd think they could be directly torturing us if they want to make us break down or something."

"DAY ONE/ENTRY ONE
Dear Diary;

Stiles wasn't phased one bit by the fact that he was reading a diary and he noticed that each entry went to the day they were here. " It is entirely possible that he forced someone to kill her,or perhaps someone had an argument with her, there are so many options that it would be driving me crazy to find all the possibilites for now. It feels so strange to me too," he said to her. He read the diary with some skimmig.

" Basically it mentioned that she was talking to someone, vanished and met all of us and mentions how we are all powerless and confused. She also mentioned that she didn't get a gift from back home and is questioning who should really be here if it was not supposed to be here," he said, adbridging the diary entry instead of reading it word from word.

He went to Entry 2, if there was one.

@Atomyk @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.