Status
Not open for further replies.
Monomi shivered, bringing her hands to her face in shock. "Let him...? I don't... but I... Uuu..."

8WKYTTo.png

The rabbit teared up one again, shaking her head. "Monomi didn't mean to fail you! She's not good enough...! He beats me up because he's just too powerful! I'm so sorry for being so negative, but there's nothing else that can be done..." Rubbing at her head, the rabbit calmed down slightly. "There's nothing to take control. This is not my world!"

@DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Josh M

Wanda wasn't too far from Honda and Monomi. She felt, in her very being, she need stay away. However, when Darv, Wanda couldn't help but correct.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, Darv. We need people like Monomi, the good people, the light, to not change. If she fought back, she would lose. She could die She trying to protect us, after all. We need her. We're her students, and she loves us."

Wanda turned from the group slightly, here eyes looked towards the doorway. Wanda seemed to be waiting for something.

@Yun Lee @DapperDogman @Atomyk @BarrenThin

Genji came in and stayed near Wanda with a somewhat protective air about him. He was still worried after what had happened before. "She's right. Monomi means well, I believe. I hope we can help here too."

@Josh M @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Atomyk

"Yes that's right," Zinnia replied, a wide smile on her lips as she continued to swing his hand for a moment. There was a slight predatory glint in her eye. You're here alone with me now and I'm lucky you're so nice. I'll get you to do whatever I want. Mwahaha! >:)

"I'll just show you what I want," she told Jack in a cheerful tone of voice. She tugged the samurai with her over to the bed. She let go of his hand and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Um--"

A blush suddenly spread over her cheeks.

Noooo, I'm starting to get all nervous now! Those idiots from before completely threw off my vibe. Darn it! Don't freeze up now, Zinnia! You don't know if you'll get another chance like this...

She gently pushed his shoulders so he would lay back on the bed. She looked down at him leaning in close to his face after a moment. When she did so, her heart started to race.

All I really want is to... show him how much I care about him. I just want to kiss him and lay here by him... Those idiots probably thought I wanted something dirty. Sheesh. For once, I have pretty innocent intentions. Hehe, not that I care what they think. ;D

Zinnia brushed her forehead against his for just a brief second before she leaned in a bit more and gently kissed him. Afterwards she rested her head on his chest.

Yes! Victory! 8D

@The Tactician
The samurai cocked a brow as she pushed him onto the bed, sinking into the surprisingly soft mattress. The shy blush of nervousness made him smile as she pushed him down. The color helped bring out her natural beauty, a sight that he hoped to cherish for decades to come.

As she leaned down, he couldn't help but to wrap his arms around her back, to hold her close. It was protective, a shield against whatever she feared as their lips met for a brief moment. The beat of his heart quickened during that second as her sweet lips met his, only to calm as she rested her head on his chest to provide an echo for her to listen to.

He was content to be here with her, in this single moment of bliss they could share together. Even though it would be ended all too soon by Monokuma's announcement, the samurai knew he would treasure their first kiss for all eternity.
Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Fire Walk with Me"

With evening arrived, as everyone settled into the hotel and flocked into various rooms, an announcement was soon be broadcast throughout the building. It was the unmistakable voice of Monokuma.

"Ahem! Your headmaster has an important announcement to make! The last few days have been so stressful for everyone, hasn't it? Well, don't I have a treat for you! I wonder what festivities I have in store...? Oh, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! Everyone, please gather in the hotel's cafeteria! I hear they make a damn fine cup of coffee!"

As the students were ushered into the cafeteria, they would find a stage had been set up at the back of the room. Above a red backdrop were lights that lit up the stage, bathing the two stuffed animals standing below. Monokuma stood before a mic, dressed in a blue suit and tie, while Monomi stood behind him, dressed in a pink frilly dress.

lDZ4wxa.png

"Welcome to the fun time, everyone! What's fun time, you ask? Why, it's a two-man comedy routine! Say hello to my partner!"

XuMTeyU.png

Monomi looked around as if she was confused how she even got up on stage. "Ha-wha-wha! Why am I in a dress?! What--"

Monokuma grabbed the mic to interrupt Monomi. "Now, without further ado, I'm pleased to present 'Monokuma's Side-Splitting Two-Man Comedy Show!'"

"Huh? I didn't hear anything about this! Do I have to improvise?!"

"Why..."

Qfx0rQt.png

"Hello, I'm Monokuma!"

"Um, I'm Monomi...?"

"And we're..."

Wanda stood up, her chair screeched. "Done? I hope so."

"No!" yelled Monokuma, paws on his hips. "The Monokumas! Don't you want to see my mind-reading abilities, Witch?"

"Eh? You can read minds?!"

"Hmm, I'll guess your favorite food. Your favorite food is..."

Beside Wanda, a woman approached, holding a pot in her hands.

PZNxSiU.png

The older woman smiled and asked, "Dear, can you please sit down? My pot is getting cold!"

Wanda tried to smile as she sat down, nodding at the woman. "Of course, miss."

The pot lady took a few steps forward, but stopped suddenly. She smiled and turned to Wanda, holding out her pot for her to see.

igMI4Pr.jpg

"You should talk to my pot, you know. It might help you."

Shane, sitting nearby, scoffed angrily. "Are you fuckin' serious? She ain't gonna talk to a fuckin' pot."

Wanda looked at the pot. Unlike most people, being told to talk to a pot wasn't that weird for her. "Hello. Are you having a lovely day?"

"... Of course she agrees to talk to the fucking pot. She married a fuckin' robot. Talking to a pot is normal after that."

Monomi cleared her throat in an attempt to gather attention back to the stage. "S-So... my favorite food? It should be obvious what rabbits like!"

"Hmm... it starts with a C."

"Yes, that's right!"

"I think..."

The pot lady smiled as she lifted off the top of her pot, revealing steaming creamed corn.

"... Creamed corn!" Monokuma finished, holding up his arms.

Wanda stared at the creamed corn. For the first time on this trip, Wanda was visibly angry. "That's not funny, pot." Wanda's eyes turned to Monukuma. "I know what you're doing, bear!"

"Does the pot know, huh?"

Wanda didn't even bother to look back at Shane. "Yes he does!"

"For fuck's sake..."

Wanda stood strong, marching her way toward the stage. "You're out of your league here, Monkuma. I know what everything that is going on here. Soon enough, I will be the one with the upper hand." Wanda paused as she turned her head to the pot, as if waiting for something to happen.

"Oh, that's funny! It's probably the funniest part of the show so far! You, getting the upper hand? Don't split my sides too hard! You do know I can deal with you if you get uppity? Or did you forget? I know you have the memory of salmon, but still! Like the Ultimate Snow Job or whatever, I can put just about anyone in their place!"

Monokuma giggled away, but suddenly he stopped. "... Someone shut that pot up! Yeah, shut your pothole!" The pot lady nodded at this, placing the lid back on her pot and shuffling out of the room.

Monomi was nervously rubbing her hands together. "But... my favorite food is actually carrots..."

Jude looked around the room. "Uh, so did this become a three-man comedy show? Or..."

Wanda smirked as she watched the pot leave. "I know you, Monakuma. Our powers are alike. Despair and Chaos. They go hand in hand. But I use my powers of disorder to make order. That why I'll win. That why you fear me." Wanda then walked off to take a seat back where she had been sitting. She avoided the gaze of everyone in the room.

"Is that so? It would be so unfortunate if you were to have an accident then, huh? Maybe kill another of your fellow students? Your lucky I didn't start a class trial for the last one!" Monokuma turned to find Monomi glaring at him. "What? You're always so quick to make scary faces, Monomi. You guys better be careful too. Ya know, since Monomi's actually a bad guy. She's as bad as the first villain the hero fights in some teen anime!" Monomi began to sputter, but Monokuma just continued. "Believe me, it's a fact that she's a villain! If only you were to learn what Monomi was willing to do..."

"Noooo! Stop it! This is so bad in so many ways!"

"Puhuhu..." Monokuma turned to punch Monomi yet again, the poor rabbit falling right off the stage.

UzwXwuj.jpg

"I'm through dealing with you!"

"GYAHHHH! His backhand is far too powerful!"

Monokuma turned back to the mic and cleared his throat. "What a great show! Did you like it? Love it? Or was it too high-brow for you? Either way, it's over! Please enjoy a nice meal and get to bed! Healthy boys and girls make for good detectives!"

With that, Monokuma walked off the stage, leaving the group in silence.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Archwar as Noble Six "Ultimate Lone Wolf" [Original Character/Halo]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​
"... Perhaps we ought to return to our previous activity, Zinnia?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Wanda wasn't too far from Honda and Monomi. She felt, in her very being, she need stay away. However, when Darv, Wanda couldn't help but correct.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, Darv. We need people like Monomi, the good people, the light, to not change. If she fought back, she would lose. She could die She trying to protect us, after all. We need her. We're her students, and she loves us."

Wanda turned from the group slightly, here eyes looked towards the doorway. Wanda seemed to be waiting for something.

@Yun Lee @DapperDogman @Atomyk @BarrenThin
Turning the witch, the knight paused, biting his tongue. His people detested magic, and had even outlawed it. She would have been met with a swift end for speaking to him in such a way before he had spent so long on that island. Lucky for her, his eyes had been opened to the power of magic, when used for good.

"Thank you Wanda. You successfully scolded me for trying to cheer up the rabbit."

Offering a small nod of his head, the knight made his leave, seeking somewhere quiet to rest his eyes for a while

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee

Turning the witch, the knight paused, biting his tongue. His people detested magic, and had even outlawed it. She would have been met with a swift end for speaking to him in such a way before he had spent so long on that island. Lucky for her, his eyes had been opened to the power of magic, when used for good.

"Thank you Wanda. You successfully scolded me for trying to cheer up the rabbit."

Offering a small nod of his head, the knight made his leave, seeking somewhere quiet to rest his eyes for a while

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee

"But she has tried." Poison replied walking into the discussion. "And every time she's tried she's been knocked down to the ground. Just tellin' her to do better is you puttin' all the blame on the little rabbit for not bein' able to stop the fucking bear from beatin' her up. That wasn't cheerin' up. That was victim blamin'."

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee @DapperDogman

Monomi was aghast.

"You didn't make me feel better at all!" But then she felt she said too much, so she receded slightly and delicately poked her stubby hands together. "I mean, I know... I wish I could do more. Thank you, everyone, for trying to help me, but it isn't enough! Monomi has tried! But... all I can do is hope, but even that seems hard to do now. You all must keep a hold of the bonds you're forging, for those will give you hope! Just... do better than Monomi."

@DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Josh M @BarrenThin @Jeremi

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee
"But she has tried." Poison replied walking into the discussion. "And every time she's tried she's been knocked down to the ground. Just tellin' her to do better is you puttin' all the blame on the little rabbit for not bein' able to stop the fucking bear from beatin' her up. That wasn't cheerin' up. That was victim blamin'."

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee @DapperDogman
Smiling at Genji, before turning back to darv. Wanda nodded at poison

373830-102687-scarlet-witch.jpg

"Agreed"

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @DapperDogman

The samurai cocked a brow as she pushed him onto the bed, sinking into the surprisingly soft mattress. The shy blush of nervousness made him smile as she pushed him down. The color helped bring out her natural beauty, a sight that he hoped to cherish for decades to come.

As she leaned down, he couldn't help but to wrap his arms around her back, to hold her close. It was protective, a shield against whatever she feared as their lips met for a brief moment. The beat of his heart quickened during that second as her sweet lips met his, only to calm as she rested her head on his chest to provide an echo for her to listen to.

He was content to be here with her, in this single moment of bliss they could share together. Even though it would be ended all too soon by Monokuma's announcement, the samurai knew he would treasure their first kiss for all eternity.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zinnia wiggled her toes, giddy like a school girl while she rested with Jack.

Yessssss! I did it. He didn't say anything though... I wonder what he thought? He didn't push me away so I guess that was a good sign. It felt soooooo nice~

Too bad they didn't get to actually stay in their room and rest. They were forced to leave their room and head out to listen to an announcement, along with some silly display, from Monokuma. One of Zinnia's eyebrows twitched in irritation while she gritted her sharp teeth together.

Ugh, I'm tired and so NOT in the mood for this!

When it was over and Jack suggested they head back, Zinnia nodded. "Yes! Let's get out of here."

Zinnia snatched up an apple for her dinner and grabbed Jack's hand, practically dragging him on his feet on her way out the door. Once they were out of earshot, the lorekeeper smirked.

"Soooooo, how'd it compare to other people you've kissed, huh? Give me the scoop," she said with a laugh.

@The Tactician

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee @DapperDogman
"I intended to leave her with some words of inspiration, but everyone interrupted my attempt. My words have been all over the place" Darv murmurs, rubbing at his neck gently "I did not mean fighting in the sense of combat, but rather resistance. We cannot leave, and we cannot fight the bear. We have resigned to simply playing his game."

Sighing softly, the large knight stood, taking a deep breath, clearly scatterbrained from the various words coming from all sides. He was a man who'd not spoken much for many years, this was a very sudden adjustment to make, hence his habit of remaining silent, and his awfully blunt words.

"If I may begin over?" he asks, kneeling once more before the rabbit "I did not mean 'try harder' I meant 'do not give up' " he explains, pausing to mull over his words "You have done us a great service already, and I could never fault you for that, or ask you to try harder. You owe us nothing yet you have risked so much for us."

The knight was visibly uncomfortable from his recent verbal lashings, but his words were from the heart. Even if the man was far from a poet, he was pouring his heart out to try and right his very clumsy previous attempt.

"There must be something we haven't tried, right?" he asks, turning to the rest of the group slowly "Staying here only puts us at risk. Every time we find somewhere to rest, someone dies."
"I don't want any more people to die, okay? I'm sorry if I said the wrong things, but you are the first civilised people I have spoken to in many years." Bowing his head deeply, he adds "Yet that is no excuse. I offer my sincerest apologies, Monomi. It was never my intention to belittle your efforts"

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee
@Jeremi

"But Wanda is a student." Darv explains, turning toward Honda "Monomi is a teacher, the same as Monokuma."
The knight pauses briefly, before placing a hand on the small rabbit's head, and tussling her ears gently. He then stands and replaces his helmet on his head
"I am sure you will take control of your students back soon enough. Do not fret too much on the now, look to the future."

@Atomyk
@Yun Lee

Monomi shivered, bringing her hands to her face in shock. "Let him...? I don't... but I... Uuu..."

8WKYTTo.png

The rabbit teared up one again, shaking her head. "Monomi didn't mean to fail you! She's not good enough...! He beats me up because he's just too powerful! I'm so sorry for being so negative, but there's nothing else that can be done..." Rubbing at her head, the rabbit calmed down slightly. "There's nothing to take control. This is not my world!"

@DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Josh M

Genji came in and stayed near Wanda with a somewhat protective air about him. He was still worried after what had happened before. "She's right. Monomi means well, I believe. I hope we can help here too."

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee @DapperDogman

Monomi was aghast.

"You didn't make me feel better at all!" But then she felt she said too much, so she receded slightly and delicately poked her stubby hands together. "I mean, I know... I wish I could do more. Thank you, everyone, for trying to help me, but it isn't enough! Monomi has tried! But... all I can do is hope, but even that seems hard to do now. You all must keep a hold of the bonds you're forging, for those will give you hope! Just... do better than Monomi."

"Agreed"

"I intended to leave her with some words of inspiration, but everyone interrupted my attempt. My words have been all over the place" Darv murmurs, rubbing at his neck gently "I did not mean fighting in the sense of combat, but rather resistance. We cannot leave, and we cannot fight the bear. We have resigned to simply playing his game."

Sighing softly, the large knight stood, taking a deep breath, clearly scatterbrained from the various words coming from all sides. He was a man who'd not spoken much for many years, this was a very sudden adjustment to make, hence his habit of remaining silent, and his awfully blunt words.

"If I may begin over?" he asks, kneeling once more before the rabbit "I did not mean 'try harder' I meant 'do not give up' " he explains, pausing to mull over his words "You have done us a great service already, and I could never fault you for that, or ask you to try harder. You owe us nothing yet you have risked so much for us."

The knight was visibly uncomfortable from his recent verbal lashings, but his words were from the heart. Even if the man was far from a poet, he was pouring his heart out to try and right his very clumsy previous attempt.

"There must be something we haven't tried, right?" he asks, turning to the rest of the group slowly "Staying here only puts us at risk. Every time we find somewhere to rest, someone dies."
"I don't want any more people to die, okay? I'm sorry if I said the wrong things, but you are the first civilised people I have spoken to in many years." Bowing his head deeply, he adds "Yet that is no excuse. I offer my sincerest apologies, Monomi. It was never my intention to belittle your efforts"

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee
@Jeremi
Honda listened to the talk that their small group had, and was glad to hear that this knight fellow had meant something different. "Now, look at that!! See Monomi? Hope and harmony showing up even in the dark times! Gahahaha!!" In fact, Honda actually felt his mood lighten considerably from this. "Say, we're all here in this cafeteria...let's get something to eat, huh?! Sometimes all you need to perk up is a good meal! And I can get to know you more, uh..." he glanced at the nametag. "Darv! I can't remember talking with you before!"
@DapperDogman @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Jeremi

Reactions: DapperDogman

Yessssss! I did it. He didn't say anything though... I wonder what he thought? He didn't push me away so I guess that was a good sign. It felt soooooo nice~

Too bad they didn't get to actually stay in their room and rest. They were forced to leave their room and head out to listen to an announcement, along with some silly display, from Monokuma. One of Zinnia's eyebrows twitched in irritation while she gritted her sharp teeth together.

When it was over and Jack suggested they head back, Zinnia nodded. "Yes! Let's get out of here."

Zinnia snatched up an apple for her dinner and grabbed Jack's hand, practically dragging him on his feet on her way out the door. Once they were out of earshot, the lorekeeper smirked.

"Soooooo, how'd it compare to other people you've kissed, huh? Give me the scoop," she said with a laugh.

@The Tactician
As they walked along, hand in hand, Jack's smile never left his lips. It was good to be free of Monokuma's control if only for a night with Zinnia, and it allowed quite the interesting questions to be asked. In response, he shrugged happily.

"What is there to compare? My first can not be compared with my only if they are one and the same... Though they were both the sweetest of all the experiences I have enjoyed in this life."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As they walked along, hand in hand, Jack's smile never left his lips. It was good to be free of Monokuma's control if only for a night with Zinnia, and it allowed quite the interesting questions to be asked. In response, he shrugged happily.

"What is there to compare? My first can not be compared with my only if they are one and the same... Though they were both the sweetest of all the experiences I have enjoyed in this life."

Zowmjo2.jpg

Zinnia's mouth fell open. "Whaaaaaat?!" she exclaimed. "It was your first one? Really?!" The lorekeeper struggled to hold back a smirk on her lips afterwards.

Is he for real? It's hard to believe he wouldn't have been kissed by tons of girls by now! I mean, look at him!

GAHHH he's so pure! Here he hasn't even been kissed before now and I was thinking about even trying other naughty things on him. He's like an angel and I'm practically like a devil compared to him!

Zinnia laughed into her free hand, a smile finally spreading on her lips. "You are so c. u. t. e. Adorable! Who knew you were so pure? I'm surprised you'd keep a sinner like me in your company. But hey, stick with me and it'll be your first of many," she said with a flirty wink. Among other things. A little time with me and you definitely won't be as innocent. ;D

When they finally arrived to their room, Zinnia let go of his hand. "I know this room has two beds buuuuut... can I sleep next to you please?" she asked, leaning her head on his arm and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

@The Tactician

Zowmjo2.jpg

Zinnia's mouth fell open. "Whaaaaaat?!" she exclaimed. "It was your first one? Really?!" The lorekeeper struggled to hold back a smirk on her lips afterwards.

Is he for real? It's hard to believe he wouldn't have been kissed by tons of girls by now! I mean, look at him!

GAHHH he's so pure! Here he hasn't even been kissed before now and I was thinking about even trying other naughty things on him. He's like an angel and I'm practically like a devil compared to him!

Zinnia laughed into her free hand, a smile finally spreading on her lips. "You are so c. u. t. e. Adorable! Who knew you were so pure? I'm surprised you'd keep a sinner like me in your company. But hey, stick with me and it'll be your first of many," she said with a flirty wink. Among other things. A little time with me and you definitely won't be as innocent. ;D

When they finally arrived to their room, Zinnia let go of his hand. "I know this room has two beds buuuuut... can I sleep next to you please?" she asked, leaning her head on his arm and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

@The Tactician
"Yes, it was. Why, is that a strange thing where you come from?"

It seemed odd for such a fact to cause such laughter from Zinnia. Were they freer with their affection in the land she came from? However, before he could ask, the dragon master had winked that him and he realized what she'd said. A playful smirk of his own crossed his lips as they entered into the room.

"Well, perhaps a few more sins such as that one would not be so bad..." With the added proposal of a shared bed, Jack could no longer hold back the need to chuckle at her suggestion, "I do not mind at all, Zinnia..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Tactician

Zowmjo2.jpg

@The Tactician

m83Xs3b.webp

"..."

During the little skit, Nono watched Zinnia and Jack as they sat in front of her

After the play, as they headed off, Nono too went their route, her destination near theirs.

"If Shouko-san was here, she would make quite a scene at those two... she really doesn't like couples and their flirting..." Nono uttered underneath her breath as she entered the room next to Jack's and Zinnia's.

Nono lands on the bed.

lukiKpP.gif

"This whole day... whole few days... Morikubo isn't sure if she can continue..."

She switches the television on, hoping to see what was up.

cinder1.png

Shimanura Uzuki, Ganbarimasu! V!

ToqMTtt.webp

"Uh... why is Uzuki-san there... wait a second... WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND..."

A bunch of minutes later...

hmXMNng.webp

"D- does that mean... Morikubo is a fictional character too? I didn't even cameo or get a mention... what could this mean?"

Changing the channel and trying to forget about it, Nono finds something more comforting.

Kamen_Rider_W_title_card.jpg

DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH
DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH
W-B-X
CRIME AND THE CITY

HkwgBHm.webp

"Much better..." Nono utters as the Tokusatsu show's opening played. She seemed to silently hum the tune...

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @anyonewannainteractos​

Last edited:
Monomi was aghast.

"Agreed"

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@Yun Lee
@Jeremi

"None of the words shared here are right, nor are they wrong..."

269px-Zenyatta-portrait.png

The voice of Zenyatta toned to the group, as he emerged from behind Genji and Wanda, his gazing falling upon them as he watched the "performance" put on by Monokuma and Monomi. He didn't have anything to comment on the show, it seemed to play out in the familiar fashion that Zenyatta predicted. For a chaotic, unpredictable being who relishes in despair and discord, Monokuma is quite predictable when he is attempting to instill fear in his students.

The monk calmly approached the rabbit, looking down upon her.

943d7e4c3acfc65a4000ed7510295d9e.png

"Courage is defined by the eyes that gaze upon it, just as justice is defined by the hands that holds it."

"I believe, true courage is being able to walk from a fight, to shed a tear, and...perhaps, to pursue peace in the end of violence. Whether that is through your words or your fists is a choice you make."

"...however, I also believe that adversity is an opportunity for change. If you truly believe the actions you've made are mistakes...then, you must learn from them."

"These mistakes are but building blocks that form a bridge to success."

Zenyatta glanced at Monokuma, if he was still in the room, before looking back to the rabbit.

"...Usami."

@DapperDogman @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"Much better..." Nono utters as the Tokusatsu show's opening played. She seemed to silently hum the tune...
Stiles happened to eat and try to go back to bed, but leave to him to be too tired to sleep. He decided to wonder around and heard an anime on TV and carrying Lisa and his bat ( along with the bag with his hoodie that originally held the bat) and walked into Nono's room ." Hey, do you mind if I join you? It's not Star Wars, but I can't sleep," he said, for once no sarcasm dripping from his voice.

@Crow

"Yes, it was. Why, is that a strange thing where you come from?"

It seemed odd for such a fact to cause such laughter from Zinnia. Were they freer with their affection in the land she came from? However, before he could ask, the dragon master had winked that him and he realized what she'd said. A playful smirk of his own crossed his lips as they entered into the room.

"Well, perhaps a few more sins such as that one would not be so bad..." With the added proposal of a shared bed, Jack could no longer hold back the need to chuckle at her suggestion, "I do not mind at all, Zinnia..."

When Jack asked his question, Zinnia shook her head. "Yes, it's a very strange thing!" Zinnia exclaimed, whirling around to grab Jack by the shoulders. "It's strange where I come from, that a man as attractive as you wouldn't have girls flocking too him. Me-OW! You are darn sexy. The girls where you come from must be blind," she said, the string of flirts flowing flawlessly from her lips.

When they entered the room and Jack made his little comment about sins, Zinnia shot him a naughty smirk. "Oh, ho ho ho, really now?"

My prey is willing~ Hehehehehe >:)

She grabbed Jack's arm and yanked him onto the bed, pinning his wrists down. Zinnia leaned in close to him, her hot breath brushing against his ear. She kept her tone of voice low and mischievous. "A few more sins wouldn't be so bad, huh? I'd be careful when saying such things to encourage me. I'm already tempted enough without you dangling yourself in front of me like a juicy steak." A steak I'd be more than happy to take a bite out of at any second~

She lowered her tone even a bit more, releasing her hold on his wrist so that she could turn his chin and make him look at her. "I could shake your innocent world, Mr. Hero." She giggled afterwards.

Damn you're so cute~ I can't help myself. Ha ha ha.

Zinnia traced a finger playfully along his collar bone and hummed thoughtfully. Afterwards, she wrapped her arms around him in order to better cuddle and kissed the side of his face a few times.

Ahhhh, you're so cuddly. <3

@The Tactician

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"Chaos Falling"

Wanda sat outside, the wind blew softly as she stared at the setting sun. A lot was rushing through her head. Hearing a noise, she turned her head to find Genji.

"Hello, Genji?"

Motioning the man to take a seat, Wanda's eyes turned again to the sun.

"I'm sorry if I have been worrying you. You and I... I-I feel comfortable around you."

Genji smiled under his mask at her as he sat, cross-legged and enjoying the landscape. "You do not need to apologize, Wanda. Worrying is a bad habit of mine." He tilted his head at the next thing she said. "And I feel comfortable around you." The smile could practically be heard in his voice.

"That makes what about to say so hard."

Wanda didn't turn to face Genji, her eyes still locked on the scenery. However, she did take a deep breath.

"I know awhile ago, you asked me on a date. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's better if we just stay friends. I've been thinking about it, and we both have our own path. It'd be selfish if we put ourselves in front of our duties."

Genji sat up a little straighter but nodded shortly thereafter. Though he was saddened by this, he understood. "You are right, Wanda, it would be. I understand." Yes, it made him sad, but they had never dated. It was easy to let go of something that was never yours. "I still have the honor of calling the great Wanda Maximoff my friend, though, and if we are not to date, that is all I ask."

"You don't need to ask, if you already know. Look, maybe... maybe one day we could go on that date. I'd love to. Who knows? Things can change, but for now, I think it's best. Besides, if something bad happened, I won't want to see you in pain. That fair?"

"It is very fair. You don't need to rationalize it to me, Wanda. I understand." Genji's voice was kind. Sympathetic, even. "If we can in the future though, I'd be more than happy to."

Wanda stood up, and lightly put her hand on Genji's back before she walked away.

"We'll see."

... And Gumshoe was watching all that unfold from a distance.

gumshoe-normal(a).gif

"..."

"... What the heck did I just witness?"

After the sun had set, a stillness overtook the hotel. Though the halls were dark and forbidding, some activity was on the rise. Murmurs and shouting echoed, but not enough to wake anyone and draw them from their rooms. The activity going on culminated in a fireworks display outside the hotel, this scene grand enough to draw a few curious eyes. Anyone who would come down in the darkness of the early morning to see what was happening would find Jude and Monomi running toward them in the hall.

P5RbRKO.png

"E-Everyone! There has been... there has been a terrible accident!"

"What the hell...?" groaned Victoria, stepping out of her room with a yawn. She looked at Monomi, who moved to cower behind Jude. "Is something wrong?"

"Just come on!"

Jude gestured for those around to follow him, leading them just outside the hotel. There, laying on the damp green grass was a motionless body. Covered with a red cloak was Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. "She's dead," Jude declared.

GR1RdDE.png

"!"

Kyoko would let out an audible gasp, a shocked expression on her face as she'd be taken aback by the sight before her. Wanda was so sure that she'd get through this. She was so self-assured... so alive. To think that the promise they made earlier concerning what they would do after this was all over would be so easily broken by an untimely death, though perhaps when Monokuma's involved, she should have foreseen this and taken further precautions.

After all, it was her responsibility as the de facto leader to enforce those kinds of things, but... It was too late to regret such things. Now, all she could do was hope that the others would bring the culprit to justice.

As strong as she might come off to the others, little did everyone else know just how powerless she actually was before Monokuma.

It was then that Monokuma waddled out of the hotel, looking pleased as punch.

roLnfd6.png

"Oh, no... who could do such a thing to the Witch? Uhuhu... what a calamity! You know, the hotel is absolutely deserted... does everyone know what that means?"

Jude's hands balled into fists as he angrily turned on the bear. "What? Are you saying one of us killed our own? Again? That would not happen-- Not after Byakuya and Neon! No... it's more likely you are to blame for this, damn you!"

"Oh ho... want to bet? Maybe I did have something to do with it. What a twist that would be! If so... you're gonna have to prove it, if you can! As per usual, we'll hold another class trial. Get on your game faces, for its time to process the evidence!"

Monomi growled in anger, stepping out from behind Jude to glare daggers at Monokuma.

wYo5xSw.png

"You mean ol' bear... you're just the worst!"

Monokuma giggled. "I'll leave the Witch's door open for you guys to check out!"

5pdOBjl.png

"..."

Kyoko would give Monokuma a hard, cold glare, as though communicating something to him that only the two of them were in on. It was more than just a simple death glare. It was something even more deeply wounded than that.

Another hint of the secret and mystery that surrounded Kyoko Kirigiri.

Still, she didn't let it linger, turning around and heading for Wanda's room. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste..."

And with that, another investigation began.

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Josh M and Jeremi
Stiles happened to eat and try to go back to bed, but leave to him to be too tired to sleep. He decided to wonder around and heard an anime on TV and carrying Lisa and his bat ( along with the bag with his hoodie that originally held the bat) and walked into Nono's room ." Hey, do you mind if I join you? It's not Star Wars, but I can't sleep," he said, for once no sarcasm dripping from his voice.

@Crow
As Stiles walked in, Nono was apparently doing some poses from the depicted Tokusatsu show. They were most exaggerated and difficult to describe in a single sentence. The series of poses ended with her raising her hands at torso level, as if she was some sort of god-like entity ready to rise up.

"Let's go partner! CYCLONE! JOKER! HENSHIN! CYCLONEJOKER!"

As Stiles would turn to the TV that Nono was looking at, he would see this. It was evident that Nono was watching some live action hero show.

NqFDfZj.png

And the words after these were the last things you would expect from someone like Nono. Mimicking the words the fictitious masked hero spoke, Nono would point to the television in a similiar manner to the depicted costumed hero on screen. "Now, count up your sins!"

And that was when Nono would turn and see Stiles.

7zj36mj.jpg

"EEEE! YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! MORIKUBO WAS DEFINITELY NOT WATCHING KAMEN RIDER W! MORIKUBO WAS WATCHING... uhh..."

Swiftly grabbing the remote, Nono juggles it in her hands as it swiftly shifts through a few channels...

ZOznp5W.png

Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught! What's the n-

CD0kE4g.png

M I C K E Y
M O-

And soon, it was back to the show Nono was originally watching.

KamenRiderWDouble-0413-03-30.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

WhRDEI4.jpg

"Looks like there is no hiding from the shame... the shame of liking Tokusatsu shows made for young children... I- I'll just be hiding underneath my desk, watching the show from a safe spot. Go ahead, have a seat."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.