• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll show you insolent--"

Though Jack was threatening her if she continued to act this way, Tarlotte hardly seemed at all intimidated or apologetic. In fact, his actions only seemed to further infuriate the girl. With surprising strength, she yanked her foot back, an aggravated hiss coming from her. "I didn't say you could touch me, what the hell?! I'll make you pay for that, meow, pay, pay, pay!! I'll crush you and her, and that weird little bug-thing, too, mrow!" she exclaimed, adding the last part when Yurick warned her not to get the others hurt. "I'll make all of y-"

ezgif_com_resize__3__by_teh_zombish-dabr2n0.gif

Before she could finish the statement, Tarlotte found herself pulled back by her shoulders by Jack, momentarily catching her off guard before she almost immediately began flailing.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone​

Yurick just gave her a blank look as he watched her flail about.

7ef768216d962008cce2e39111aeac0a-d648goz.jpg

"Hmph. I can see why your name tag says "Ultimate Tantrum", you act a lot like a child." he grunted.

"A rather annoying one at that." he added bluntly.

Jack Frost
@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Wait, how did that girl know his name was Jack? Unless... ... Jack Frost looked towards the Samurai that had interfered with the crazy cat-girl's shennanigans... Oh no...

"This is-... ... I mean... I'm Jack too..." He said, well more like mumbled, laughing a little nervously.

He was having trouble, but so far, he was able to continue restraining the cat-girl from doing anything crazy.

"... Are you always like this?" Jack asked the cat-girl after a moment.

It was apparant that he was well... Not going to let go of her until she's calmed down, but... Frankly, he probably regretted jumping into this whole mess in the first place... All the same, he was supposed to be a Guardian, even without his powers so, maybe he was just... Doing his job... In a weird way...

"Having trouble there?" he asked, not all that interested in the first place.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Everyone

Nono was starting to waver between the thought of this being being a human with chuunibyou and the thought of this being being a legit oni.

Nono was at the age where she would start to develop chuunibyou too, so she was leaning towards the former, but the latter remained a possibility.

Still, it made her feel a little easier.

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Morikubo... has read a lot of books. Ibaraki-doji must've been to you like Watson iz to Sherlock..."

Playing along or convinced that she was legit? That was hard to tell.

Soon, Nono looks around.

D8YHiA9.webp

"Morikubo must've missed quite a bit... Everyone's standing up and moving a little too much on this bus... what if this bus goes all ka-put from this pressure?"

It was a good thing that Kyoko was handling that. Kids these days... so rough.

Even though this one seemed alright, she still unleashed a pungent aura. Nono gazed at her from across the room.​

And then we have this person.

hmXMNng.webp

"She... seems like a bully... Morikubo might need adult supervision..."

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi

@Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Nater Taters
Corrin awkwardly stuck her hand out to shake Tomoko's hand. "It's nice to meet you as well, Tomoko..." She said softly. The name sounded very Hoshidan, which made her wonder. She didn't say anything, however. "Maybe everything will be made clear later."
Tomoko shook Corrin's hand gently and turned back to the rest of the bus for a few moments, she caught the gaze of another girl, before frowning and turning back to Corrin, deciding to ignore the rest of the bus. Corrin seemed alright, maybe Tomoko would stick around with her.

"I kind of hope so, I feel like I'm in a bad anime." Tomoko joked

zMnHGAJ.png

The struggle not to laugh at Tarlotta was real.

Zinnia secretly wished Jack would turn his head or something so she could at least stick her tongue out at the cat girl again.

@Hospes

Q8aLvUO.png

"Aw, c'mon, I just wanted to have a little fun," Zinnia replied, sighing. "But fine, I'll try to calm down a little bit... for now. Unless the cat girl attacks me again! If she does, I'm totally going to fight back! I don't care if we're in a little, cramped bus. I'll make it happen!" she said with a laugh.

"But if you don't want it to happen, give me a better way to keep myself entertained, Jack!" she said, shooting him a teasing grin.

@The Tactician
"I'm fairly certain that you enjoy punching me, and given that I am capable of enduring such things, perhaps you can entertain yourself in that manner?"

Yes, Zinnia, this means you have permission to beat up on Jack. : |
Jack Frost
@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Wait, how did that girl know his name was Jack? Unless... ... Jack Frost looked towards the Samurai that had interfered with the crazy cat-girl's shennanigans... Oh no...

"This is-... ... I mean... I'm Jack too..." He said, well more like mumbled, laughing a little nervously.

He was having trouble, but so far, he was able to continue restraining the cat-girl from doing anything crazy.

It was apparant that he was well... Not going to let go of her until she's calmed down, but... Frankly, he probably regretted jumping into this whole mess in the first place... All the same, he was supposed to be a Guardian, even without his powers so, maybe he was just... Doing his job... In a weird way...
"Do you have another name, as I do not have one that I feel comfortable with sharing?" Jack asked, unsure of how else to resolve the issue of their names.​

Genji nodded, then sat straight. His eyes followed the butterfly in silent admiration for its elegance rather than overt excitement. "Master, what do you think we are doing here? I do not recognize this place."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Zenyatta idly stared out at the window, seeming to take in the scenery of Twin Peaks. The cold forest, drenched in morning sunlight...it seems that Usami, the bus driver, chose the right place; the forest gives off such a feel of comfort...at least, for now.

zenyatta_by_ceredon-da9r0nd.jpg

"I do not know...however, it is an excellent opportunity to learn!" Zenyatta said, taking in this mysterious occurrence as a delightful event.

tJVHVQU.png

"Oh c'mon, lighten up, Monky. I was just teasing the cat girl! It's not like I hate her! How could I? It's not like I know her or she's done something to offend me," she said, giving Zenyetta a playful slap on the back.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

MCc42SL.png

"Jeez," Zinnia grumbled upon hearing Jack's words, a sour look forming on her face. "Blah, blah, blah, I get it. You're not happy with me. But hey, I'm an adult and I can do what I want. Sorry if that upsets you." She quieted for a moment though, seeming to calm down after hearing his words, yet looking frustrated all the same. She didn't like it when Jack scolded her.

@The Tactician
*CLANG*

The metal on Zenyattas back shuddered, causing the entire robot to shudder for a couple moments. "Indeed..." The robot mused, deciding not to try and push Zinnia further. "...perhaps, you don't need a name to treat another soul with kindness and respect."

@The Tactician @york @BarrenThin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"To us all, If all could walk in harmony in this bus; where there is peace and love between each and every soul, that would be the best possible outcome, little one."

"I would like that very, very much."

Zenyatta would look at Felix and Arya for a few minutes, before looking over to Catbug.

"Those who are born in anger and ignorance are not easily convinced." Zenyatta would eye Genji for a few moments saying this. "Perhaps, until...how do they say, 'push comes to shove', we let such beasts sleep in peace, hm?"
"Beasts sleep in peace...?"

Catbug stopped struggling in Lapis's arms as he thought over Zenyatta's words. Most of them had been lost on the creature's child-like mind. But those last two reminded him of something that had happened so recently. Something he supposed he should have regretted but he was only trying to help. He had stumbled across Danny's friend in the storage room of the Invisible Hideout. The creature whom had been described to Catbug as 'Jelly Kid' or the 'Toast Goblin' stood before Catbug with a smile upon it's face. Holding it's hand out towards Catbug who kept an impassive gaze the entire time, Jelly Kid made a noise.

"Phew."

Just then a piece of toast appeared in Jelly Kid's hand. Holding it out towards Catbug, Catbug didn't take the toast. In fact it seemed like the gesture had aggravated Catbug more than anything else. Getting on all fours, Catbug hissed and lashed out. Jelly Kid could barely get out a gasp before his head fell to the floor and blood gushed out from where his head had once been.

What did Catbug have to say for himself when he was called out on this, you might ask?

"Catbug?! Did you murder the Toast Goblin!?"

"Yeah, I caught him for Danny!"

What happened next probably is too graphic to describe but Catbug would never be the same hybrid ever again after that. Danny didn't even seem too upset by what had happened! He put Jelly Kid's head back on and sent him out on a leaf! Catbug even got to wear a snazzy tie at the funeral! But everything else before that wasn't very fun. Not fun at all. But at least he got to say goodbye to the Toast Goblin/Jelly Kid!

profile_picture_by_zakdadoyle-d9ur44x.jpg

The memory of the event and the cone made Catbug shudder and his eyes began to grow misty. No, no, he didn't want to think about that anymore! Instead of trying to get out of Lapis's arms, Catbug only cuddled closer to the bounty hunter as he snffled.

"I'll be a good catbug, mister robot man! I promise! ;-;"
"... how many times I have to te- You know what, fuck it. You can keep on calling me that, but just know that I'm not so much of a hero..."

It seemed that being called a "hero" was starting to tick Lapis off, but she took a deep breath and let this go for now. In a way, she would have to suck it up, even if the statement that she is a hero is practically false. Listening to what else that Catbug had to say, Lapis chuckled a bit.

"Whatever you want to do... er, Catbug, I guess? Your stuff is none of my business in the first place... but you better not get yourself into the shitter, you hear me?"

During all of this, Lapis kept a tight grip on Catbug, seeing that he was trying to wiggle out of her grasp. There was no way she was letting him get hurt, because simply, he was like a small child from what she saw.
catbug__gif_by_whispygames-d60s9f7.gif

"Hahahah, you're funny! But you saved me from getting hurt! That's what a hero would do, I think!" Catbug exclaimed as he wiped at his eyes and cuddled closer to Lapis. She never seemed happy when Catbug called her a hero but given the role models he had in the Bravest Warriors, his idea of heroes was a bit skewered. "I'll do whatever helps everyone! I want to see everybody happy and be friends with everyone! "

As for when Lapis asked Catbug to make sure he didn't get into trouble, Catbug nodded his head up and down.

"I'll make sure not to get in any trouble! Honest! :D"

tumblr_n0li63ylKO1sa3z6ao1_250.gif

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay

"Umm..." Usami seemed hesitant to turn her attention away from the road, probably still unsure what to do with herself after Byakuya had laid into her. "Young or old... everyone deserves an education!" That seemed to be all the answer Usami was going to give.

oRTylPX.png

"Don't expect much from her," Byakuya said, looking Sledge over. He didn't seem to be the least bit intimidated. "You wake up on a bus full of strangers, you really think the craziest thing is that you're being considered a student? Get your priorities straight before the situation forces you to."

@Crimson Spartan

Jude had seemed to have gone mute ever since Jack and Zinnia had mentioned a 'murder game'... While not a term Jude was familiar with, he got the gist of it, and he felt the images it conjured inside his head to resonate with him. A game of death was all too familiar to Jude, though he wasn't entirely sure why. A blurry haze flashed across his eyes whenever he tried to conjure the images, some kind of block keeping him from realizing the full expanse of his memories. The process was entirely frustrating. Jude felt lost with even his own identity. Who was Jude Mathis, and what had he been through?

2mKUSxE.png

He had ignored the antics of the others for a time, but eventually something jolted inside his head, and he brought his arm up to examine his wrist. "Hey, Jack, Zinnia... did you guys have bracelets on your wrists during this game?"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You look lost."

Diana stood over Victoria, arms crossed and pointedly ignoring Stiles. Despite being younger than the other woman, Diana carried a mature air about her that was hard to defy. Her expression was one of mild disgust, though that seemed to be her natural expression. It didn't seem entirely unlikely that if Victoria hadn't already taken the title of "Ultimate Bitch," this girl would have it instead.

l30X67E.jpg

"The rest of these... people... don't seem to give a shit about me, so do you mind if I hang out back here with you?"

@A Tiny Fool @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Tomoko shook Corrin's hand gently and turned back to the rest of the bus for a few moments, she caught the gaze of another girl, before frowning and turning back to Corrin, deciding to ignore the rest of the bus. Corrin seemed alright, maybe Tomoko would stick around with her.

"I kind of hope so, I feel like I'm in a bad anime." Tomoko joked

Corrin looked at Tomoko blankly. "What's an anime?" She asked.

Looks like Tomoko would have to teach Corrin about the modern day.

Jack Frost

"I'm fairly certain that you enjoy punching me, and given that I am capable of enduring such things, perhaps you can entertain yourself in that manner?"

"Do you have another name, as I do not have one that I feel comfortable with sharing?" Jack asked, unsure of how else to resolve the issue of their names.​

Zinnia rubbed the back of her head. "Uh, TWO Jacks? I don't need anymore, thanks. I already have one," she said to Jack Frost, laughing as she gave Samurai Jack a playful slap on the shoulder. "But yeah, what he said. Got any other names we can call you, white hair?" she asked Jack Frost.

She frowned though, shaking her head when Samurai Jack suggest she punch him instead. "Hey now, I have no interest in hitting you! You're a good buddy of mine. That'd just be mean." :3

@The Tactician @york
Zenyatta idly stared out at the window, seeming to take in the scenery of Twin Peaks. The cold forest, drenched in morning sunlight...it seems that Usami, the bus driver, chose the right place; the forest gives off such a feel of comfort...at least, for now.

"I do not know...however, it is an excellent opportunity to learn!" Zenyatta said, taking in this mysterious occurrence as a delightful event.

*CLANG*

The metal on Zenyattas back shuddered, causing the entire robot to shudder for a couple moments. "Indeed..." The robot mused, deciding not to try and push Zinnia further. "...perhaps, you don't need a name to treat another soul with kindness and respect."

@The Tactician @york @BarrenThin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

"Well, treat Jack and Aster nice, so I think that's good enough!" Zinnia replied with a chuckle. "I don't have to be nice to EVERYONE! That'd just be too much work and not all that much fun." :)

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Jude had seemed to have gone mute ever since Jack and Zinnia had mentioned a 'murder game'... While not a term Jude was familiar with, he got the gist of it, and he felt the images it conjured inside his head to resonate with him. A game of death was all too familiar to Jude, though he wasn't entirely sure why. A blurry haze flashed across his eyes whenever he tried to conjure the images, some kind of block keeping him from realizing the full expanse of his memories. The process was entirely frustrating. Jude felt lost with even his own identity. Who was Jude Mathis, and what had he been through?

2mKUSxE.png

He had ignored the antics of the others for a time, but eventually something jolted inside his head, and he brought his arm up to examine his wrist. "Hey, Jack, Zinnia... did you guys have bracelets on your wrists during this game?"

"Uh," Zinnia began to say after hearing Jude's question. She looked down at her own wrist as if to jog her memory. "No, I don't think so. Unless this is something that happened to the group I wasn't with in Gravity Falls. Like Jack said earlier, I was kinda by myself for a while," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
"Umm..." Usami seemed hesitant to turn her attention away from the road, probably still unsure what to do with herself after Byakuya had laid into her. "Young or old... everyone deserves an education!" That seemed to be all the answer Usami was going to give.

oRTylPX.png

"Don't expect much from her," Byakuya said, looking Sledge over. He didn't seem to be the least bit intimidated. "You wake up on a bus full of strangers, you really think the craziest thing is that you're being considered a student? Get your priorities straight before the situation forces you to."

@Crimson Spartan

2mKUSxE.png

"You look lost."

Diana stood over Victoria, arms crossed and pointedly ignoring Stiles. Despite being younger than the other woman, Diana carried a mature air about her that was hard to defy. Her expression was one of mild disgust, though that seemed to be her natural expression. It didn't seem entirely unlikely that if Victoria hadn't already taken the title of "Ultimate Bitch," this girl would have it instead.

l30X67E.jpg

"The rest of these... people... don't seem to give a shit about me, so do you mind if I hang out back here with you?"

@A Tiny Fool @LuckycoolHawk9
"No, not at all. Why do you ask?" Jack did not recall anything to do with bracelets or wristbands during the Murder Game he and Zinnia had been a part of. The only items given to them were at the end and were personal items such as his sword and her balls that contained her legendaries, so it did not seem relevant to ask after some wristbands.​

Corrin looked at Tomoko blankly. "What's an anime?" She asked.

Looks like Tomoko would have to teach Corrin about the modern day.
Tomoko stared blankly at Corrin. Had she never heard or seen anime before. What planet was this lady from?

"Y-you're joking right?" She asked Corrin

"You look lost."

l30X67E.jpg

Stiles paused and looked at the new girl.

He noticed that she was standing over the girl he was just talking too and that certainly annoyed him. Stiles hated being ignored more than anything else, it was one thing to not acknowledge his prescene, it was another to pretend that he was not there. He would remain calm though, breath in and out, don't let the darkness that was left from Void fill his soul, no matter how angry that it made him. She seemed to carry a certain air though.

tumblr_o58a31W4SB1v7sa0qo1_500.gif

Well, time to make the best of the situation. " Doesn't seem anyone cares to notice me either, we're probably the most normal ones here," he said. " I'm Stiles," he added.

@Atomyk @A Tiny Fool

Catbug stopped struggling in Lapis's arms as he thought over Zenyatta's words. Most of them had been lost on the creature's child-like mind. But those last two reminded him of something that had happened so recently. Something he supposed he should have regretted but he was only trying to help. He had stumbled across Danny's friend in the storage room of the Invisible Hideout. The creature whom had been described to Catbug as 'Jelly Kid' or the 'Toast Goblin' stood before Catbug with a smile upon it's face. Holding it's hand out towards Catbug who kept an impassive gaze the entire time, Jelly Kid made a noise.

"Phew."

Just then a piece of toast appeared in Jelly Kid's hand. Holding it out towards Catbug, Catbug didn't take the toast. In fact it seemed like the gesture had aggravated Catbug more than anything else. Getting on all fours, Catbug hissed and lashed out. Jelly Kid could barely get out a gasp before his head fell to the floor and blood gushed out from where his head had once been.

What did Catbug have to say for himself when he was called out on this, you might ask?

What happened next probably is too graphic to describe but Catbug would never be the same hybrid ever again after that. Danny didn't even seem too upset by what had happened! He put Jelly Kid's head back on and sent him out on a leaf! Catbug even got to wear a snazzy tie at the funeral! But everything else before that wasn't very fun. Not fun at all. But at least he got to say goodbye to the Toast Goblin/Jelly Kid!

The memory of the event and the cone made Catbug shudder and his eyes began to grow misty. No, no, he didn't want to think about that anymore! Instead of trying to get out of Lapis's arms, Catbug only cuddled closer to the bounty hunter as he snffled.

"Hahahah, you're funny! But you saved me from getting hurt! That's what a hero would do, I think!" Catbug exclaimed as he wiped at his eyes and cuddled closer to Lapis. She never seemed happy when Catbug called her a hero but given the role models he had in the Bravest Warriors, his idea of heroes was a bit skewered. "I'll do whatever helps everyone! I want to see everybody happy and be friends with everyone! "

As for when Lapis asked Catbug to make sure he didn't get into trouble, Catbug nodded his head up and down.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay

For some reason, Lapis flinched a bit as Catbug began to cuddle her as she kept him in her grasp, as if something were wrong with this. However, as she listened to what Catbug had to say, Lapis only rolled her eyes in her initial response to it. Upon hearing that comment relating her to a hero again, Lapis simply let go of Catbug, letting him fall to the ground.

"Yeah yeah yeah... you can keep convincing yourself that. As long as you don't get in my way, I won't have a problem with it."

The more she spoke with Catbug, the more Lapis began to realize that she would be dragged into a group with the rest of the people around... and she didn't want that much people involved with her. With Catbug out of her grasp, Lapis silently went over to sit by herself at this bus. She wasn't that type of person to let someone be close to her all of a sudden.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay @everybody​

Tomoko stared blankly at Corrin. Had she never heard or seen anime before. What planet was this lady from?

"Y-you're joking right?" She asked Corrin
Corrin shook her head. "I-I'm sorry. I'm not joking. Is... Is that a bad thing that I don't know?"

Zinnia rubbed the back of her head. "Uh, TWO Jacks? I don't need anymore, thanks. I already have one," she said to Jack Frost, laughing as she gave Samurai Jack a playful slap on the shoulder. "But yeah, what he said. Got any other names we can call you, white hair?" she asked Jack Frost.

She frowned though, shaking her head when Samurai Jack suggest she punch him instead. "Hey now, I have no interest in hitting you! You're a good buddy of mine. That'd just be mean." :3

"Well, treat Jack and Aster nice, so I think that's good enough!" Zinnia replied with a chuckle. "I don't have to be nice to EVERYONE! That'd just be too much work and not all that much fun." :)

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Uh," Zinnia began to say after hearing Jude's question. She looked down at her own wrist as if to jog her memory. "No, I don't think so. Unless this is something that happened to the group I wasn't with in Gravity Falls. Like Jack said earlier, I was kinda by myself for a while," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

@Atomyk
Zenyatta would...chuckle. Indeed, the omnic monk would let out a gentle, cybernetic chuckle, shaking his head as if he was listening to a child speak its mind.

"You have much to learn. But, you will probably not listen...so, perhaps there is no point."

"Phew."

Zenyatta turned to Catbug and gave a benevolent nod to the little creature; who seemed to grow sorrow and heartbroken as Zenyattas words broke through to its seemingly child-like mind. The "robot man" seemed quite tolerant of the small creature; at least, much more so than Lapis. Looking at Lapis for a few moments, the omnic looked back down at Catbug.

"I believe you are capable of being a good catbug, Catbug. You are right about one thing; even if it a great challenge...everyone is capable of becoming friends."

tumblr_o5i3gdri7L1upodjgo1_1280.jpg

"Know that you have, so far, gained one friend on our journey, little one." Zenyatta warmly said to Catbug, clasping his metal hands together and bowing to the small creature with respect.

If violence is a language that all can understand...can kindness be the same way?

@Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay @everybody​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Stiles was tired of trying to reason with all of those crazy people, maybe he could find someone his age.

He looked over and saw a girl that reminded him of Lydia.

tumblr_nqx4plMxw41tg5l8eo1_500.gif

He inspected her and wondered if he should approach, this would probably result in disaster, but hey, he could pick himself up if it went south in some way. He could get another person to trust him, he had one of those trusthworthy face, hopefully, she wasn't entirely like Ltdia.

He walked over and looked at her title ' Ultimate Bitch', how promising. " Hi, I'm Stiles," he said. " And you are?"

@A Tiny Fool

She snapped out of her thoughts aftee Stiles had approached her. Victoria looked at him and saw the title "Ultimate Sarcasm" on him. She then looked at herself and saw that she had "Ultimate Bitch." She frowned. The blonde wasn't in the mood to converse with others. She was fucking furious.

"And I'm the "Ultimate Bitch," Victoria."

tumblr_inline_o2q35xGUoQ1sk47ji_100.png

"I'm not really in the mood to talk."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Jude wanted to say that was 'weird,' but really it wasn't weird at all. He wasn't even sure why the image of bracelets had lodged itself inside his head as if his brain associated that with games and death now. He couldn't really begin to explain himself, but he could try. "I'm not really sure, actually... something about bracelets and points... Uh--" Jude let out a small sigh and rubbed the back of his head.

054sAAl.png

"It's not a big deal. Just, something tells me I've encountered something similar to the game you guys are talking about. Don't worry about it."

Mood to talk or not, Diana had sat down next to Victoria by the time Stiles responded. Once she heard him, she paused for a second before making a big show of looking up at him like she'd just noticed his existence. "Right, normal..." Diana offered Stiles a smile, though she didn't put much effort into it not coming off a little fake.

"Hi there, Stiles. I'm Diana. So nice to meet you. I guess us normal people have to stick together, huh?"

Not that Stiles' assessment seemed entirely off. There was, like, robots and snow people sitting around so that was kind of alarming, but Diana was taking it in stride. Really, in the Dark Place... things could get pretty strange, and this was nothing compared to all that.

"Hey, you know... I know some people seem pretty sketchy around here... but do you think anyone here is, like, really sketchy? People that we need to steer clear of, you know?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @A Tiny Fool

Yurick just gave her a blank look as he watched her flail about.

7ef768216d962008cce2e39111aeac0a-d648goz.jpg

"Hmph. I can see why your name tag says "Ultimate Tantrum", you act a lot like a child." he grunted.

"A rather annoying one at that." he added bluntly.

"Having trouble there?" he asked, not all that interested in the first place.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Everyone

*CLANG*

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Atomyk
Zenyatta would...chuckle. Indeed, the omnic monk would let out a gentle, cybernetic chuckle, shaking his head as if he was listening to a child speak its mind.

"You have much to learn. But, you will probably not listen...so, perhaps there is no point."

Zenyatta turned to Catbug and gave a benevolent nod to the little creature; who seemed to grow sorrow and heartbroken as Zenyattas words broke through to its seemingly child-like mind. The "robot man" seemed quite tolerant of the small creature; at least, much more so than Lapis. Looking at Lapis for a few moments, the omnic looked back down at Catbug.

"I believe you are capable of being a good catbug, Catbug. You are right about one thing; even if it a great challenge...everyone is capable of becoming friends."

tumblr_o5i3gdri7L1upodjgo1_1280.jpg

"Know that you have, so far, gained one friend on our journey, little one." Zenyatta warmly said to Catbug, clasping his metal hands together and bowing to the small creature with respect.

If violence is a language that all can understand...can kindness be the same way?

@Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay @everybody​
Jack Frost

Jack tried to shrug, well, as much as he could trying to restrain a struggling cat-girl in response to the strange man's comment about his situation, before turning to Jack, then to Zinnia, oh boy... Let's see... What other names did he have? Guardian of Joy? ... Nope, that won't work... And he honestly couldn't remember being called anything other than "Jack Frost"... ... Well, at least that's something.

"Well... They usually call me... Jack Frost." He said, attempting to be as theatrical as possible, with a rather goofy grin on his face.

Though, of course his theatrics and what have you are a bit hindered thanks to the struggling cat-girl he is still atttempting to restrain throughout this whole conversation.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Jude wanted to say that was 'weird,' but really it wasn't weird at all. He wasn't even sure why the image of bracelets had lodged itself inside his head, as if his brain associated that with games and death now. He couldn't really begin to explain himself, but he could try. "I'm not really sure, actually... something about bracelets and points... Uh--" Jude let out a small sigh and rubbed at the back of his head.

054sAAl.png

"It's not a big deal. Just, something tells me I've encountered something similar to the game you guys are talking about. Don't worry about it."

Mood to talk or not, Diana had sat down next to Victoria by the time Stiles responded. Once she heard him, she paused for a second before making a big show of looking up at him like she'd just noticed his existence. "Right, normal..." Diana offered Stiles a smile, though she didn't put much effort into it not coming off a little fake.

large.gif

"Hi there, Stiles. I'm Diana. So nice to meet you. I guess us normal people have to stick together, huh?"

Not that Stiles' assessment seemed entirely off. There was, like, robots and snow people sitting around so that was kind of alarming, but Diana was taking it in stride. Really, in the Dark Place... things could get pretty strange, and this was nothing compared to all that.

"Hey, you know... I know some people seem pretty sketchy around here... but do you think anyone here is, like, really sketchy? People that we need to steer clear of, you know?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @A Tiny Fool
"Hmmm... Well, do not be afraid to ask any other questions you might have, Mathis," Jack replied as the boy sighed. It seemed to the samurai that perhaps Jude was lacking in some of his memories, memories related to the Murder Games and to the mysterious bracelets he mentioned. As such, he would make sure the boy knew that he was welcome to ask any questions that he needed in the future.
Jack Frost

Jack tried to shrug, well, as much as he could trying to restrain a struggling cat-girl in response to the strange man's comment about his situation, before turning to Jack, then to Zinnia, oh boy... Let's see... What other names did he have? Guardian of Joy? ... Nope, that won't work... And he honestly couldn't remember being called anything other than "Jack Frost"... ... Well, at least that's something.

"Well... They usually call me... Jack Frost." He said, attempting to be as theatrical as possible, with a rather goofy grin on his face.

Though, of course his theatrics and what have you are a bit hindered thanks to the struggling cat-girl he is still atttempting to restrain throughout this whole conversation.

"Then Frost, it is nice to meet you," Jack replied with a respectful smile before sighing at Tarlotte, "Miss Tarlotte, please calm down. There is no need for violence in this situation."

Corrin shook her head. "I-I'm sorry. I'm not joking. Is... Is that a bad thing that I don't know?"
Tomoko smiled slyly, finally someone she could share her love of anime with, and who better than someone who isn't aware of Tomoko's past antics.

"Well, to put it in the lightly...it's one of the best things that mankind has ever created! It's like reading a story, but you watch the drama unfold on a box instead, it's great....It's kind of impossible to explain it fully, but just take my word for it, it awesome." She explained

Reactions: Takumi
She snapped out of her thoughts aftee Stiles had approached her. Victoria looked at him and saw the title "Ultimate Sarcasm" on him. She then looked at herself and saw that she had "Ultimate Bitch." She frowned. The blonde wasn't in the mood to converse with others. She was fucking furious.

"And I'm the "Ultimate Bitch," Victoria."

tumblr_inline_o2q35xGUoQ1sk47ji_100.png

"I'm not really in the mood to talk."
Stiles wondered if she was going to notice his own tag, he had been paying attention to it and saw that he was indeed the Ultimate sarcasm and that was a title that he was pretty damn proud of if he was going to be quite honest. " He noticed that she did nto seem to be happy with her title and he could understand why that might be too.

Victoria, he would file that name away for now to remember when she was in a better mood.

Based on her tone, she didn't really seem too happy to be here.

large.gif

Stiles had noticed that she seemed to have already sat down before he had even finished his response to Victoria. He did take note of the way she said the word normal, almost as if it was a foreign concept to her and then the fake smile also seemed to creep him out more than he would ever dare to admit to the other girl, he took a deep breath and offered his own smile back.

tumblr_inline_nv95355Gcb1trq0y3_500.gif

Stiles looked over at her and wondered how he should proceed when speaking. " Yeah, stick us normal should stick together," he said to her.

He decided to not mention that he had been possessed by a nogitsune once, he didn't mention that his best friend was a werewolf, that he lived a world where he was normal where everything else was abnormal. He couldn't that, he had to make them believe him. He hoped that she didn't ask him anything that would make him upset about anything that is happening around him too.

Stiles looked around the bus, as she mentioned that word, really sketchy, he was good at gauging people. " Well, catgirl over there is somewhat unstable and so far, nobody seems evil or for that matter super sketchy. I will tell you if I notice anyone like that though," he added.

@Atomyk @A Tiny Fool

Status
Not open for further replies.