Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrin shot awake and immediately began talking. "Gah! Camilla, I'm up, and I told you to..." Corrin blinked and looked around. She looked at Tokomo. "You're not anyone I know." She adjusted her hair, taking a strand out of her mouth, and straightening her bangs. "Where are we anyway? I don't recognize anyone or anything here... Am I dreaming?" She asked leaning her head on the window again.
Tomoko Jumped back slightly when Corrin shot awake. Boy, she was jumpy wasn't she. She paused a moment before responding to Corrin's questions

"Uh..well, I'm not entirely sure where we are, but I did overhear someplace called Bright Falls being mentioned, and no, you're not dreaming ...at least, I don't think you are, you seem pretty awake to me." She said with a small smile

"Hm?"

Briefly, Tarlotte glanced over her shoulder, aiming to see who dared interrupt her. If she was lucky, maybe it would be Sojiro, about to pull his typical 'you don't need to fight' spiel. But no, that voice wasn't his, so who could it be? A glance showed it to be a boy that looked a little older than she herself did, an awkward smile on his face. The female's golden eyes narrowed, and she found herself momentarily distracted from that gear-grinding little children's plush toy that she wanted to tear to bits. Instead, she threw her arms out to the side, throwing a fit.

"Don't interrupt me, meow! I'll crush you!!" There was a pause before the girl processed Usami's and Zinnia's comments, and she frowned deeper, gritting her teeth. "Your sentimental nonsense is makin' me wanna puke, mrow!"

@Takumi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sledge looked particularly scary, so Usami was quick to try and correct him. "Oh, no! Dear, no! This isn't hell... this is a hopeful place!" The rabbit sputtered, trying to answer Zinnia right after, but Byakuya stopped her cold with three simple words:

"Is that so?"

Byakuya looked unimpressed, practically thumbing his nose at Usami. He tilted his head toward the drama that was Felix and friends, a tight frown adorned across his wide face. "Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Usami looked nervous again, shifting her gaze anywhere rather than Byakuya or Felix. Her hands clasped together and the rabbit's body shook. "He is one scary student..." The rabbit sighed dramatically and fell against the driver seat. She rubbed at her forehead as if she was wiping away sweat.

eQ6d1Kd.png

"Hm." Arms crossed, Byakuya's wide stance seemed to envelop poor Usami, who shrunk further into the seat. "If you're supposed to be our chaperone, our teacher, then shouldn't you have the power to do something about this? If violence is against the rules, you must have a manner of enforcing those rules, don't you?" When Usami didn't answer, Byakuya continued, practically steamrolling her. "Then why are you here? What is even the point of your existence here if you do not possess that ability? A teacher is supposed to hold authority over her students, and if you have none, you are simply wasting our time."

The rabbit managed to find some courage and stood up straight, but Byakuya stilled towered over her. "U-Usami is sorry..."

"And you have been sorry since we awoke. Your apologies are as meaningless as your status as our teacher. I see we're left without a leader in this mess... Just get us to our destination so that we can actually start to do something about all this."

Nodding timidly, the rabbit climbed back into her driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

@Hospes @Takumi @york @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, hey..." Jude shrugged. "I can be your friend, so that's one friend made already. I guess Usami will be happy to hear that." Jude looked toward the front of the bus to affirm this, but it seemed the rabbit had just retreated for now. Probably for the best. "Really, I've never heard of Gravity Falls either. Maybe they do have a connection somehow... We'll have to ask around to see if anyone else knows about that town in particular."

mbEI7NE.png

"... What was that place like, anyway? Was there trouble?"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"It was not so awful., though how you would recall is quite beyond me, Zinnia. If I recall correctly, you ran off for a long while during the commotion," Jack countered with a smirked, recalling how Zinnia had disappeared in search of Aster during their first meeting.

The samurai cocked a brow at the robot's question before nodding, "Yes... Not too long ago, I and Zinnia were a part of something called a Game of Murder. A few individuals within the group were traitors who sought to kill, and I was an investigator meant to help capture them."

"Now then, perhaps you can tell us more about yourself, Zenyatta?"

Jack shrugged as well, having to repeat an answer he had just given feeling somewhat tedious but he would repeat it for Jude's sake, "As I said, I and Zinnia met in Gravity Falls during an event known as a Game of Murder. As one of the investigators, it was my duty to aid in capturing the traitors spreading discord and disharmony within the group."

Zinnia crossed her arms and shook her head at Tarlotta's words. "Ah, well, your failure to catch that little bunny rabbit already is going to make me puke. Talk about booooooring. And here I thought you were actually entertaining... I mean, look, the rabbit already got away," she said, gesturing to where Usami had returned to the driver's seat.

The lorekeeper's eyes widened slightly, however, when Jude was cool with being their friend so easily. "You don't even know me, but you wanna be friends? Well, I guess I won't complain about that." He was just trying to be friendly. She didn't have many allies other than Jack, so maybe making a friend or two wouldn't be such a bad thing...

"Well, I did actually see some crazy stuff while I was separated from your group, Jackie," she told the samurai, elbowing him gently. "But yeah, I was mainly focused on finding Aster, so I didn't see as much as you guys did. I'll tell you one thing though, Jude, that place was whacky. There were some really weird characters around there. Also, like Jack said, it was some kind of "murder game" or something..."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Felix was outnumbered, outgunned (even though there aren't any weapons...), and certainly without any Locus to back him up either. Under much normal circumstances, the deranged mercenary would use his cunning deception and manipulation tactics, Isaac Gates often imposing himself as someone who actually cares about human emotions and feelings that hold people back. Locus always pushing them away, but Felix...Felix embraces it, at least the emotions that count anyways. Why kill if you aren't going to at least feel apathy towards it? Don't have bitter resentment towards it, embrace humanity and all of the terrific horrors that come with it.

"ACK LITTLE VERMIN FU-" the armored sellsword declared as he felt himself scratched up to ribbons by some strange...cat? It was hard to tell, looked like some eldritch abomination that crawled out some PBS Kids program. Feeling a push, he stared at Lapis underneath his visor, recognizing one of many familiar faces around him. Holding his helmet, growling as a pang of memories hit him some more, the renown asshole stood, letting silence reign, cracking his neck casually and shrugging it all off.

Holding his head back, he stared at the greatest offender at the moment- a certain belittling white-haired detective who thinks a psychology major makes you superior.

"Well bravo, bra-fuckin'-vo...ya got me. Put me right in my grave, oh no." Felix mockingly threw his hands up, shaking them as if he were completely shocked with utter fear. "Listen, girl, you can talk about wits all you want, but a mind gets you so far. You want some life advice? Be human. Cut that cold shit, I seen that drag from every wannabe mercenary since the Great War. Call me a brute all you want, but you know that when the chips are down...I'm your guy. Ya see, people don't like killin', I do. It makes me feel good, like a nice cig on lunch break. I'm the guy that wins wars, not that Makoto and his hope bullshit that he threw around left and right when he and the others hired me."

Pausing, a sinister idea crept in his mind, Isaac Gates taking a few steps back, chuckling underneath his helmet.

"You know what, wolf-bitch? Today is your lucky day. I'm feeling extremely generous right now. Fine, I'll sit down, I'll see how long every last one of you last 'till you come cryin' to me to do what I do best. Maybe I won't even kill that lil wolf bitch you all seem so adamant on protecting, at least, although, I imagine that'll change when you have to save your own hide. God forbid all of you haven't killed children before, have you? It isn't like I haven't seen you lovely savages do it before."

Letting his words reign, Felix grinned underneath his helmet- it was all bullshit. But, to be fair, he wanted to make this thrilling. With cynicism and complete disdain for the others, the megalomaniac took his seat back at the very, very far end of the busy, Throwing his arms up and resting them, he kicked his legs up, whistling an ominous and unsettling tone. Watching uneasily from the faceless mask of his visor, the mercenary waited, like that of a ticking time-bomb

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Errybody

Tomoko Jumped back slightly when Corrin shot awake. Boy, she was jumpy wasn't she. She paused a moment before responding to Corrin's questions

"Uh..well, I'm not entirely sure where we are, but I did overhear someplace called Bright Falls being mentioned, and no, you're not dreaming ...at least, I don't think you are, you seem pretty awake to me." She said with a small smile
Corrin took another second to get her bearings, rubbing her eyes this time. She looked down to see the nametag that read "Ultimate Protector" on her armor. Corrin adjusted her hairband to find the rose she usually wore wasn't on it. She made a sad face, then turned back to Tomoko. "Bright Falls? I've never heard of that. Is it in Nohr, Cheve, Macarath, or Cyrkensia?" She said yawning. "And this seems a very unorthodox mode of transport."

"It was not so awful., though how you would recall is quite beyond me, Zinnia. If I recall correctly, you ran off for a long while during the commotion," Jack countered with a smirked, recalling how Zinnia had disappeared in search of Aster during their first meeting.

The samurai cocked a brow at the robot's question before nodding, "Yes... Not too long ago, I and Zinnia were a part of something called a Game of Murder. A few individuals within the group were traitors who sought to kill, and I was an investigator meant to help capture them."

"Now then, perhaps you can tell us more about yourself, Zenyatta?"

Jack shrugged as well, having to repeat an answer he had just given feeling somewhat tedious but he would repeat it for Jude's sake, "As I said, I and Zinnia met in Gravity Falls during an event known as a Game of Murder. As one of the investigators, it was my duty to aid in capturing the traitors spreading discord and disharmony within the group."
"What is it you would like to know?" Zenyatta said, tilting his head slightly.
When Genji spoke, all tension had been replaced with nothing but affection and respect. "It is good to see you too, Master. I have been well. It is good to finally be able to look in the mirror and be alright with what I see. That is thanks to you." Genji paused. "I am still troubled, though, Master. My anger still plagues me. At times, it is difficult to stay at peace." Naturally, the first thing Genji did was seek guidance. Zenyatta was his teacher, after all, and he knew he could be open about such things.

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Zenyatta would nod his head, naturally hearing his student be at peace with himself is delightful to hear.

"A disciplined mind is within everyone's grasp...but, to have complete control of ones emotions in every situation is impossible"

"Remember; you will not be punished for your anger."

"You will be punished by your anger."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T.

"What is it you would like to know?" Zenyatta said, tilting his head slightly.

Zenyatta would nod his head, naturally hearing his student be at peace with himself is delightful to hear.

"A disciplined mind is within everyone's grasp...but, to have complete control of ones emotions in every situation is impossible"

"Remember; you will not be punished for your anger."

"You will be punished by your anger."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T.

For a moment, the samurai silently considered what question to ask as he eyed the strange mechanical man, "Hmm... It seems you're a monk of some faith, my friend. If so, perhaps you would like to tell what sect you are a member of?"

Corrin took another second to get her bearings, rubbing her eyes this time. She looked down to see the nametag that read "Ultimate Protector" on her armor. Corrin adjusted her hairband to find the rose she usually wore wasn't on it. She made a sad face, then turned back to Tomoko. "Bright Falls? I've never heard of that. Is it in Nohr, Cheve, Macarath, or Cyrkensia?" She said yawning. "And this seems a very unorthodox mode of transport."
37035.jpg

Tomoko stared at Corrin for a moment before responding, not sure to make of the woman

"Um...are you on drugs or something..." She paused, that wasn't supposed to come out, she didn't mean to say it like that

"Uh........S-sorry about th-that. To answer your question, I don't know, I just woke up as well. I'm pretty much as confused as you are." She said, chuckling nervously

For a moment, the samurai silently considered what question to ask as he eyed the strange mechanical man, "Hmm... It seems you're a monk of some faith, my friend. If so, perhaps you would like to tell what sect you are a member of?"
Zenyatta seemed to pause at the question, looking to Genji for a few moments, before looking back to Jack.

"None."

"...I find, that there is more...intimacy between one and his faith without any connections a larger name."

"The warm embrace of the Iris does not prejudice, after all. We are all one and the same, within its gaze."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician

Zenyatta would hear a slight buzzing, singling out the child-like voice from a sea of speaking voices. Turning to the source of the voice, the robot monk would spot Catbug-- a small, furry creature, who...seems to be a cross between a cat and a bug. Truthfully, there exist things in life that do not need any further explanation of deep thought...and this little one seems to be seeking the opposite of Felix.

Of course, the direct opposite stands on no higher ground than its counterpart.

"You need not bother with those who are as...adamant about their beliefs as him, little one." Zenyatta mused over to Catbug, his voice friendly and calm.
"Go ahead, call him an asshole. It's good enough payback... and besides, you were practically walking into a rushing train if you kept up with that."

Lapis rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but leave it at that comment. It would be funny to keep calling Felix an "asshole" too. However, she kept a strong grip on Catbug, knowing that it'll be bad news to let go of him. The very last thing she wanted to see was a child who didn't know any better to get hurt. Looking over, she noticed that some robotic monk had come over, trying to settle Catbug down.

"Yeah, just leave the whole thing to the others. Sounds good enough, right?"

I seriously can't believe I'm doing this.
200_s.gif

"...Need not bother? But why not, Mister Robot man? Everybody should be friends with everybody! Even mean people like Asshole! He just needs to stop being mean and then he can be friends with us!" It was true that things weren't as black and white as Catbug saw them but while Felix was insane and had reasons to hate Arya, Catbug just thought the merc was throwing a temper tantrum. As the mention of Felix being set in his ways came about, Catbug giggled.

"But can't he be set in good ways? Ways that don't involve hurting people? I could be his friend and I wouldn't have to scratch him and my hero buddy wouldn't have to hold me!" Catbug said as he continued to writhe in Lapis's grasp.

"Hehehe, I'll keep calling him Asshole if it makes you laugh! But I still want to help! We should all be friends, not just some of us!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Felix was outnumbered, outgunned (even though there aren't any weapons...), and certainly without any Locus to back him up either. Under much normal circumstances, the deranged mercenary would use his cunning deception and manipulation tactics, Isaac Gates often imposing himself as someone who actually cares about human emotions and feelings that hold people back. Locus always pushing them away, but Felix...Felix embraces it, at least the emotions that count anyways. Why kill if you aren't going to at least feel apathy towards it? Don't have bitter resentment towards it, embrace humanity and all of the terrific horrors that come with it.

"ACK LITTLE VERMIN FU-" the armored sellsword declared as he felt himself scratched up to ribbons by some strange...cat? It was hard to tell, looked like some eldritch abomination that crawled out some PBS Kids program. Feeling a push, he stared at Lapis underneath his visor, recognizing one of many familiar faces around him. Holding his helmet, growling as a pang of memories hit him some more, the renown asshole stood, letting silence reign, cracking his neck casually and shrugging it all off.

Holding his head back, he stared at the greatest offender at the moment- a certain belittling white-haired detective who thinks a psychology major makes you superior.

"Well bravo, bra-fuckin'-vo...ya got me. Put me right in my grave, oh no." Felix mockingly threw his hands up, shaking them as if he were completely shocked with utter fear. "Listen, girl, you can talk about wits all you want, but a mind gets you so far. You want some life advice? Be human. Cut that cold shit, I seen that drag from every wannabe mercenary since the Great War. Call me a brute all you want, but you know that when the chips are down...I'm your guy. Ya see, people don't like killin', I do. It makes me feel good, like a nice cig on lunch break. I'm the guy that wins wars, not that Makoto and his hope bullshit that he threw around left and right when he and the others hired me."

Pausing, a sinister idea crept in his mind, Isaac Gates taking a few steps back, chuckling underneath his helmet.
O5k9kkH.gif

"I'd challenge you in a real battle of wits, but it looks like you're not armed at the moment."

Destroyed.

"In any case, I'm human as much as I need to. Displaying too much emotion ends up with you showcasing your weaknesses to everyone. In fact, I dare say that I know the value of life more than you do, not that that seems to be much of a--!"

Kyoko suddenly stopped in her tracks when Felix pushed a button without even realizing it.

5pdOBjl.png

When Felix would finish speaking to Arya, more loud barking and talk of killing children and what have you ringing throughout the bus, the mercenary would be followed by Kyoko from behind when he would start to saunter back to his seat, the young woman taking hold of his shoulder in an attempt to stop him in his place for a bit.

Usually, she wasn't so hands-on about anything in these kinds of situations, but that was then, and this is now. Things were different. Felix was on point about...

"You're right about one thing, old man," she said, the last phrase being more of a mocking gesture towards his patronizing tone towards her like he was supposed to be her elder, "To live is to be human, and to be human is to feel. That's what Makoto Naegi taught me. And he also taught me that in the end, behind every action you take, is the root of your motivation; hope. Hope that after you act, you'll find yourself in a better situation than you were in before. Hope for a better tomorrow."

But perhaps now isn't the time for that.

"So if you ask me, I think hope is definitely something worth fighting for. Something worth protecting with your own two hands."

"And right now, I'm acting in the hope to see Makoto again. So tell me, what's this so-called Great War you're talking about? What mighty dragon did you slay? And what's happened to the Coalition?" She said, practically interrogating him without any rest.

From the context clues given, she can assume that Makoto had subsequently become the leader of the Coalition in her absence. If one thing led to another and the organization became as big as it did, then... maybe, just maybe...

@Krieg @Peeps yo

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Josh M and Krieg
Zenyatta seemed to pause at the question, looking to Genji for a few moments, before looking back to Jack.

"None."

"...I find, that there is more...intimacy between one and his faith without any connections a larger name."

"The warm embrace of the Iris does not prejudice, after all. We are all one and the same, within its gaze."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician
Jack tilted his head to the side, an almost shocked surprise seen in his eyes, "Truly? How strange, you seem to remind me of the Buddhists, priests who sought enlightenment and escape through the state of nirvana... Though it is interesting that this Iris that you speak sees all as equal. Many robots and humans would not agree with that sentiment of equality and peace..."

Zinnia crossed her arms and shook her head at Tarlotta's words. "Ah, well, your failure to catch that little bunny rabbit already is going to make me puke. Talk about booooooring. And here I thought you were actually entertaining... I mean, look, the rabbit already got away," she said, gesturing to where Usami had returned to the driver's seat.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk
2d6f6114355d0655f53b58e5d7a5d520.png

...What had this girl just said to her? This stupid, incompetent, annoying, pesky little human girl? In an instant, the catgirl was down and glaring, teeth bared and tail sticking on end. "Who cares about that dumb rabbit, meow?! I think I'll crush you, instead!" she declared, seeming to have been rather ticked off by Zinnia's little comment. Within seconds, the girl had lunged at Zinnia, aiming to launch a powerful backflip kick straight for her gut. "Mrow!!!"

Oh, lovely.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Everyone​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"You know what, wolf-bitch? Today is your lucky day. I'm feeling extremely generous right now. Fine, I'll sit down, I'll see how long every last one of you last 'till you come cryin' to me to do what I do best. Maybe I won't even kill that lil wolf bitch you all seem so adamant on protecting, at least, although, I imagine that'll change when you have to save your own hide. God forbid all of you haven't killed children before, have you? It isn't like I haven't seen you lovely savages do it before."
"The day I need a cunt like you to kill for me will be the day hell freezes over."

Still, even he wasn't stupid enough to actually proceed any further on his death debt agenda, instead backing off and taking a seat way in the back. He had that ridiculous helmet on so there was no way to be 100% sure, but she felt that his eyes rested on her still. Arya glared herself, eyes piercing like daggers for a few more seconds before turning away, taking a seat up near the front to wait.

"None."

Jack tilted his head to the side, an almost shocked surprise seen in his eyes, "Truly? How strange, you seem to remind me of the Buddhists, priests who sought enlightenment and escape through the state of nirvana... Though it is interesting that this Iris that you speak sees all as equal. Many robots and humans would not agree with that sentiment of equality and peace..."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"The day I need a cunt like you to kill for me will be the day hell freezes over."

Still, even he wasn't stupid enough to actually proceed any further on his death debt agenda, instead backing off and taking a seat way in the back. He had that ridiculous helmet on so there was no way to be 100% sure, but she felt that his eyes rested on her still. Arya glared herself, eyes piercing like daggers for a few more seconds before turning away, taking a seat up near the front to wait.

"Many find peace and happiness through it, miss. Though it may seem strange to you, it certainly has many who believe in the tranquility that it brings."

...What had this girl just said to her? This stupid, incompetent, annoying, pesky little human girl? In an instant, the catgirl was down and glaring, teeth bared and tail sticking on end. "Who cares about that dumb rabbit, meow?! I think I'll crush you, instead!" she declared, seeming to have been rather ticked off by Zinnia's little comment. Within seconds, the girl had lunged at Zinnia, aiming to launch a powerful backflip kick straight for her gut. "Mrow!!!"

Oh, lovely.

200_s.gif

Without a moment's hesitation, Jack had forgotten the robot monk's answer and the young girl and instead was in motion. He dashed forward between both Zinnia and the cat, eyes narrowed as he assumed a defensive stance, ready to block the cat's kick with not even a grunt. Instead of Zinnia's stomach, the foot slammed into Jack's waiting hands as he glared at the girl, his eyes hardened as he channeled years of training to be ready for any other strikes.

"I suggest you settle down now, miss. I would prefer not to become any more violent than I must."

37035.jpg

Tomoko stared at Corrin for a moment before responding, not sure to make of the woman

"Um...are you on drugs or something..." She paused, that wasn't supposed to come out, she didn't mean to say it like that

"Uh........S-sorry about th-that. To answer your question, I don't know, I just woke up as well. I'm pretty much as confused as you are." She said, chuckling nervously
"Drugs?" Corrin asked. She looked at Tomoko. "Are those like medicines? Or some form of magic?" Corrin ran her hand through her hair to get it a bit more orderly. She straightened her sash, and looked up. "Oh, I'm Princess Corrin of Nohr. Call me Corrin." She smiled softly.

Reactions: Nater Taters

Oh, lovely.

Yurick sighed heavily from this. The magic user would set his father's journal down and stand. After she conducted her attack he would gently tap her shoulder.

"Hey, calm down. No one's crushing anyone and with how much space there is on this...bus? You'll only hurt yourself or one of the younger people here." he said, briefly motioning to Catbug to get his point across.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Everyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"U-Uwaaah!"

XpYjzM3.png

The rabbit flailed like usual, backing away from Tarlotte's downright frightening gaze. She looked like a hungry kitty! "Don't look at Usami like that! Usami is not just a hunk of meat! Usami is sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you... As I already said, only the people on the bus are your classmates! If your friends aren't here... I'm afraid they can't join us! It is a school trip, after all. People who don't go to your school shouldn't be attending!"

@Hospes @Takumi @york
"Hm?"

Briefly, Tarlotte glanced over her shoulder, aiming to see who dared interrupt her. If she was lucky, maybe it would be Sojiro, about to pull his typical 'you don't need to fight' spiel. But no, that voice wasn't his, so who could it be? A glance showed it to be a boy that looked a little older than she herself did, an awkward smile on his face. The female's golden eyes narrowed, and she found herself momentarily distracted from that gear-grinding little children's plush toy that she wanted to tear to bits. Instead, she threw her arms out to the side, throwing a fit.

"Don't interrupt me, meow! I'll crush you!!" There was a pause before the girl processed Usami's and Zinnia's comments, and she frowned deeper, gritting her teeth. "Your sentimental nonsense is makin' me wanna puke, mrow!"

@Takumi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sledge looked particularly scary, so Usami was quick to try and correct him. "Oh, no! Dear, no! This isn't hell... this is a hopeful place!" The rabbit sputtered, trying to answer Zinnia right after, but Byakuya stopped her cold with three simple words:

"Is that so?"

Byakuya looked unimpressed, practically thumbing his nose at Usami. He tilted his head toward the drama that was Felix and friends, a tight frown adorned across his wide face. "Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Usami looked nervous again, shifting her gaze anywhere rather than Byakuya or Felix. Her hands clasped together and the rabbit's body shook. "He is one scary student..." The rabbit sighed dramatically and fell against the driver seat. She rubbed at her forehead as if she was wiping away sweat.

eQ6d1Kd.png

"Hm." Arms crossed, Byakuya's wide stance seemed to envelop poor Usami, who shrunk further into the seat. "If you're supposed to be our chaperone, our teacher, then shouldn't you have the power to do something about this? If violence is against the rules, you must have a manner of enforcing those rules, don't you?" When Usami didn't answer, Byakuya continued, practically steamrolling her. "Then why are you here? What is even the point of your existence here if you do not possess that ability? A teacher is supposed to hold authority over her students, and if you have none, you are simply wasting our time."

The rabbit managed to find some courage and stood up straight, but Byakuya still towered over her. "U-Usami is sorry..."

"And you have been sorry since we awoke. Your apologies are as meaningless as your status as our teacher. I see we're left without a leader in this mess... Just get us to our destination so that we can actually start to do something about all this."

Nodding timidly, the rabbit climbed back into her driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

@Hospes @Takumi @york @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Oh, lovely.

"Many find peace and happiness through it, miss. Though it may seem strange to you, it certainly has many who believe in the tranquility that it brings."

200_s.gif

Without a moment's hesitation, Jack had forgotten the robot monk's answer and the young girl and instead was in motion. He dashed forward between both Zinnia and the cat, eyes narrowed as he assumed a defensive stance, ready to block the cat's kick with not even a grunt. Instead of Zinnia's stomach, the foot slammed into Jack's waiting hands as he glared at the girl, his eyes hardened as he channeled years of training to be ready for any other strikes.

"I suggest you settle down now, miss. I would prefer not to become any more violent than I must."

Jack Frost
@Hospes @Takumi @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jack was quick to realize that he was in over his head, seeing the sudden attitude this strange cat-girl was giving him, and the others... But nonetheless, he was going to calm this situation, with or without his powers... Somehow... He raised his finger, and opened his mouth to say something, but just then, he noticed that she was leaping towards the other girl who had been assaulting the poor bunny-suit person, he reached out to try and restrain her, but wasn't quite fast enough... He was pulled a little ways towards the girl the cat-girl was aiming for before a Samurai suddenly got in the way, preventing the strange cat-girl from delivering her hopefully less painfull kick now that Jack Frost was kind of trying to pull her back by the shoulders.

"... I'd take the Easter Bunny over this..." He thought to himself

However, he was not going to let go of thie cat-girl anytime soon, at least until she calmed down... ... As selfless as Jack Frost can be, he wasn't sure just how long he can hold onto her, as he lacked his powers, and the strength he normally had as a guardian... Regardless, he decided to speak again.

"Hey hey... Can you... Settle down a little?" Jack pleaded, trying to ease the situation once again.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
200_s.gif

"...Need not bother? But why not, Mister Robot man? Everybody should be friends with everybody! Even mean people like Asshole! He just needs to stop being mean and then he can be friends with us!" It was true that things weren't as black and white as Catbug saw them but while Felix was insane and had reasons to hate Arya, Catbug just thought the merc was throwing a temper tantrum. As the mention of Felix being set in his ways came about, Catbug giggled.

"But can't he be set in good ways? Ways that don't involve hurting people? I could be his friend and I wouldn't have to scratch him and my hero buddy wouldn't have to hold me!" Catbug said as he continued to writhe in Lapis's grasp.

"Hehehe, I'll keep calling him Asshole if it makes you laugh! But I still want to help! We should all be friends, not just some of us!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician
"To us all, If all could walk in harmony in this bus; where there is peace and love between each and every soul, that would be the best possible outcome, little one."

"I would like that very, very much."

Zenyatta would look at Felix and Arya for a few minutes, before looking over to Catbug.

"Those who are born in anger and ignorance are not easily convinced." Zenyatta would eye Genji for a few moments saying this. "Perhaps, until...how do they say, 'push comes to shove', we let such beasts sleep in peace, hm?"
"Man and machine will forever be seperate in the eyes of many. Many judge based on form...but, form is temporary. Changing. It fluxes from young to old, from weak to strong, and in some cases, from flesh to metal."

"However, true self is without form. Beneath it, identity is within the soul."

"And, the soul is eternal, and if all beings possess a soul...then there is no difference between them."

200_s.gif

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"To us all, If all could walk in harmony in this bus; where there is peace and love between each and every soul, that would be the best possible outcome, little one."

"I would like that very, very much."

Zenyatta would look at Felix and Arya for a few minutes, before looking over to Catbug.

"Those who are born in anger and ignorance are not easily convinced." Zenyatta would eye Genji for a few moments saying this. "Perhaps, until...how do they say, 'push comes to shove', we let such beasts sleep in peace, hm?"

"Man and machine will forever be seperate in the eyes of many. Many judge based on form...but, form is temporary. Changing. It fluxes from young to old, from weak to strong, and in some cases, from flesh to metal."

"However, true self is without form. Beneath it, identity is within the soul."

"And, the soul is eternal, and if all beings possess a soul...then there is no difference between them."

"Indeed, all beings are truly equal as the true self is that of the soul... And thank you, I've trained for many years," Jack replied with no difficulty at keeping the girl's foot from pulling away or allowing a hole for her to strike with another limb. This sort of altercation had not been the one he had trained so many years for, but compared to the numerous mercenaries and bounty hunters he had combated, this was a simple affair to handle.​

Oh, lovely.

200_s.gif

Yurick sighed heavily from this. The magic user would set his father's journal down and stand. After she conducted her attack he would gently tap her shoulder.

"Hey, calm down. No one's crushing anyone and with how much space there is on this...bus? You'll only hurt yourself or one of the younger people here." he said, briefly motioning to Catbug to get his point across.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Everyone
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Takumi @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jack was quick to realize that he was in over his head, seeing the sudden attitude this strange cat-girl was giving him, and the others... But nonetheless, he was going to calm this situation, with or without his powers... Somehow... He raised his finger, and opened his mouth to say something, but just then, he noticed that she was leaping towards the other girl who had been assaulting the poor bunny-suit person, he reached out to try and restrain her, but wasn't quite fast enough... He was pulled a little ways towards the girl the cat-girl was aiming for before a Samurai suddenly got in the way, preventing the strange cat-girl from delivering her hopefully less painfull kick now that Jack Frost was kind of trying to pull her back by the shoulders.

"... I'd take the Easter Bunny over this..." He thought to himself

However, he was not going to let go of thie cat-girl anytime soon, at least until she calmed down... ... As selfless as Jack Frost can be, he wasn't sure just how long he can hold onto her, as he lacked his powers, and the strength he normally had as a guardian... Regardless, he decided to speak again.

"Hey hey... Can you... Settle down a little?" Jack pleaded, trying to ease the situation once again.​

Zinnia's little comment seemed to have been more than enough to set the weird cat girl off. Gee, and people said Zinnia was wild! The lorekeeper stood back, her red eyes filled with amusement. "Then come at me, you insolent swinub," the draconid taunted, gesturing for Tarlotta to come forward.

But, thankfully Zinnia didn't have to even move a muscle to dodge. : )

Jack had it covered.

Not to mention, the other guy named Jack--who Zinnia hadn't been introduced to yet--also aided in holding Tarlotta back.

Zinnia poked her head over the Samurai Jack's shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Tarlotta teasingly, slightly pulling down her lower eyelids and making a face at the cat girl.

"Oh, Jack, my hero~" she jokingly chirped. Kind of ironic, though, that both of the Jack's had been the ones to assist her. Either one of them could've taken her comment as thanking him. XD

@Hospes @york @The Tactician @Takumi @Atomyk @errbody​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.