• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
200_s.gif

"...Need not bother? But why not, Mister Robot man? Everybody should be friends with everybody! Even mean people like Asshole! He just needs to stop being mean and then he can be friends with us!" It was true that things weren't as black and white as Catbug saw them but while Felix was insane and had reasons to hate Arya, Catbug just thought the merc was throwing a temper tantrum. As the mention of Felix being set in his ways came about, Catbug giggled.

"But can't he be set in good ways? Ways that don't involve hurting people? I could be his friend and I wouldn't have to scratch him and my hero buddy wouldn't have to hold me!" Catbug said as he continued to writhe in Lapis's grasp.

"Hehehe, I'll keep calling him Asshole if it makes you laugh! But I still want to help! We should all be friends, not just some of us!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician
"... how many times I have to te- You know what, fuck it. You can keep on calling me that, but just know that I'm not so much of a hero..."

It seemed that being called a "hero" was starting to tick Lapis off, but she took a deep breath and let this go for now. In a way, she would have to suck it up, even if the statement that she is a hero is practically false. Listening to what else that Catbug had to say, Lapis chuckled a bit.

"Whatever you want to do... er, Catbug, I guess? Your stuff is none of my business in the first place... but you better not get yourself into the shitter, you hear me?"

During all of this, Lapis kept a tight grip on Catbug, seeing that he was trying to wiggle out of her grasp. There was no way she was letting him get hurt, because simply, he was like a small child from what she saw.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @The Tactician

Zinnia's little comment seemed to have been more than enough to set the weird cat girl off. Gee, and people said Zinnia was wild! The lorekeeper stood back, her red eyes filled with amusement. "Then come at me, you insolent swinub," the draconid taunted, gesturing for Tarlotta to come forward.

But, thankfully Zinnia didn't have to even move a muscle to dodge. : )

Jack had it covered.

Not to mention, the other guy named Jack--who Zinnia hadn't been introduced to yet--also aided in holding Tarlotta back.

Zinnia poked her head over the Samurai Jack's shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Tarlotta teasingly, slightly pulling down her lower eyelids and making a face at the cat girl.

"Oh, Jack, my hero~" she jokingly chirped. Kind of ironic, though, that both of the Jack's had been the ones to assist her. Either one of them could've taken her comment as thanking him. XD

@Hospes @york @The Tactician @Takumi @Atomyk @errbody​
"Zinnia, you are also, as your people would say, off the hook," Jack responded with a frown, "I heard the way you were speaking to this young woman, and I must say, it was quite disrespectful and if I had to assume, I would say that you wished for her to attack. Now tell me, why would you want a younger woman to strike you when we are in a situation that might be quite like the time we met? Do you really believe we require arguing and conflict during a time of discussion and peace?"

You're not getting off the hook for this one, Zinnia. :^|

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @C.T. @The Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sledge looked particularly scary, so Usami was quick to try and correct him. "Oh, no! Dear, no! This isn't hell... this is a hopeful place!" The rabbit sputtered, trying to answer Zinnia right after, but Byakuya stopped her cold with three simple words:

"Is that so?"

Byakuya looked unimpressed, practically thumbing his nose at Usami. He tilted his head toward the drama that was Felix and friends, a tight frown adorned across his wide face. "Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Usami looked nervous again, shifting her gaze anywhere rather than Byakuya or Felix. Her hands clasped together and the rabbit's body shook. "He is one scary student..." The rabbit sighed dramatically and fell against the driver seat. She rubbed at her forehead as if she was wiping away sweat.

eQ6d1Kd.png

"Hm." Arms crossed, Byakuya's wide stance seemed to envelop poor Usami, who shrunk further into the seat. "If you're supposed to be our chaperone, our teacher, then shouldn't you have the power to do something about this? If violence is against the rules, you must have a manner of enforcing those rules, don't you?" When Usami didn't answer, Byakuya continued, practically steamrolling her. "Then why are you here? What is even the point of your existence here if you do not possess that ability? A teacher is supposed to hold authority over her students, and if you have none, you are simply wasting our time."

The rabbit managed to find some courage and stood up straight, but Byakuya still towered over her. "U-Usami is sorry..."

"And you have been sorry since we awoke. Your apologies are as meaningless as your status as our teacher. I see we're left without a leader in this mess... Just get us to our destination so that we can actually start to do something about all this."

Nodding timidly, the rabbit climbed back into her driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

@Hospes @Takumi @york @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, hey..." Jude shrugged. "I can be your friend, so that's one friend made already. I guess Usami will be happy to hear that." Jude looked toward the front of the bus to affirm this, but it seemed the rabbit had just retreated for now. Probably for the best. "Really, I've never heard of Gravity Falls either. Maybe they do have a connection somehow... We'll have to ask around to see if anyone else knows about that town in particular."

mbEI7NE.png

"... What was that place like, anyway? Was there trouble?"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
So.. This isn't hell huh... sure felt like it with all these people around him in a bus. Still he wasn't completely sure what to think of all of this. All of this shit going on around him. Still whether or not he was dead Sledge still supposed he had a job to do... A job that he found increasingly difficult once he realized he didn't even have his weapons..

Damn

Well either way Sledge would have to figure out something as he was in this area with no way to contact his squad. He'd have to rely on his own close combat skills if a fight ever happened as he would always if he was unarmed.

"Oi... rabbit with kid.... What do you mean by 'students'.... Some of us are a little old to be called as such..." Sledge spoke in a calm and non threatening manor as he tried to not scare the tiny rabbit. He kept his distance by remaining in his seat for now...

@Atomyk @ThoseAround

Reactions: Takumi
Genji seemed both happy and unsatisfied with Zenyatta's answer. He did not wish to be angry. He would strive to overcome it. He began to meditate once more.
"To us all, If all could walk in harmony in this bus; where there is peace and love between each and every soul, that would be the best possible outcome, little one."

"I would like that very, very much."

Zenyatta would look at Felix and Arya for a few minutes, before looking over to Catbug.

"Those who are born in anger and ignorance are not easily convinced." Zenyatta would eye Genji for a few moments saying this. "Perhaps, until...how do they say, 'push comes to shove', we let such beasts sleep in peace, hm?"

"Man and machine will forever be seperate in the eyes of many. Many judge based on form...but, form is temporary. Changing. It fluxes from young to old, from weak to strong, and in some cases, from flesh to metal."

"However, true self is without form. Beneath it, identity is within the soul."

"And, the soul is eternal, and if all beings possess a soul...then there is no difference between them."

When Zenyatta looked at him whilst discussing those born in anger, his meditation paused and his head hung briefly in shame. "Mi o sutete mo, myōri wa sutezu." Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor. "I am sorry for my outburst, master. I should have listened to you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@The Tactician
@Anyone

"Zinnia, you are also, as your people would say, off the hook," Jack responded with a frown, "I heard the way you were speaking to this young woman, and I must say, it was quite disrespectful and if I had to assume, I would say that you wished for her to attack. Now tell me, why would you want a younger woman to strike you when we are in a situation that might be quite like the time we met? Do you really believe we require arguing and conflict during a time of discussion and peace?"

binkX1S.jpg

Hearing the samurai scold her, Zinnia frowned deeply. "But Jaaaaaack!" she began to whine, sounding as if she were his teenage daughter trying to get off the hook for being in trouble. "I was just saying what was on my mind! Plus, I was trying to have a little f-u-n in here. This bus has nothing to do but sit and talk. I was trying to encourage her to go after the rabbit, not me! Besides, I need something to do to take my mind off Aster!"

Not that getting the cat girl to attack anyone else was any better, Zinnia. : |

@The Tactician @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Atomyk

"Drugs?" Corrin asked. She looked at Tomoko. "Are those like medicines? Or some form of magic?" Corrin ran her hand through her hair to get it a bit more orderly. She straightened her sash, and looked up. "Oh, I'm Princess Corrin of Nohr. Call me Corrin." She smiled softly.
All Tomoko could do while Corrin asked about drugs was smile awkwardly and look away for a few moments. Great, the first person she talked to and she insulted her, without meaning to of course. She needed to get herself under control

"N-nice to meet you Corrin, I'm Tomoko...." She said quietly. slowly extending her hand for Corrin to shake

"Oh no I am her." She replied calmly. "I am not surprised my legend has even reached the ears of pups like you. Besides legends are up to interpretation." Shuten-Douji replied coming up close to the girl and looking her over. "You really are a tiny morsel..."

@Crow

Nono was starting to waver between the thought of this being being a human with chuunibyou and the thought of this being being a legit oni.

Nono was at the age where she would start to develop chuunibyou too, so she was leaning towards the former, but the latter remained a possibility.

Still, it made her feel a little easier.

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Morikubo... has read a lot of books. Ibaraki-doji must've been to you like Watson iz to Sherlock..."

Playing along or convinced that she was legit? That was hard to tell.

Soon, Nono looks around.

D8YHiA9.webp

"Morikubo must've missed quite a bit... Everyone's standing up and moving a little too much on this bus... what if this bus goes all ka-put from this pressure?"

It was a good thing that Kyoko was handling that. Kids these days... so rough.
tomoko_kuroki_36282.jpg

Tomoko had awoken only a few moments ago to find herself on a bus. She frowned, that was was odd, normally she would be in her room right now, either watching anime or playing "adult games". She shrugged to herself as she glanced outside, watching as the trees sped by. She heard a commotion from up front and noticed a whole bunch of folks standing up front, all of them seemingly talking to a strange, pink bunny.

"What kind of drugs am I on?" Tomoko asked herself, it wasn't until she glanced around that she noticed, the bus was full of...people, all shapes and sizes. Uh Oh, not good.

tumblr_inline_mr8fxt3luP1qz4rgp.gif

"Oh shit, look at all these people, there must be a million freaks on this bus!" She muttered to herself, utterly horrified by the fact she was trapped on a bus with..other people.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if she kept to herself and didn't draw attention, she would be fine. Tomoko slumped down in her seat, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.

@Atomyk
@Anyone

Even though this one seemed alright, she still unleashed a pungent aura. Nono gazed at her from across the room.​

"Hm?"

Briefly, Tarlotte glanced over her shoulder, aiming to see who dared interrupt her. If she was lucky, maybe it would be Sojiro, about to pull his typical 'you don't need to fight' spiel. But no, that voice wasn't his, so who could it be? A glance showed it to be a boy that looked a little older than she herself did, an awkward smile on his face. The female's golden eyes narrowed, and she found herself momentarily distracted from that gear-grinding little children's plush toy that she wanted to tear to bits. Instead, she threw her arms out to the side, throwing a fit.

"Don't interrupt me, meow! I'll crush you!!" There was a pause before the girl processed Usami's and Zinnia's comments, and she frowned deeper, gritting her teeth. "Your sentimental nonsense is makin' me wanna puke, mrow!"

@Takumi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

And then we have this person.

hmXMNng.webp

"She... seems like a bully... Morikubo might need adult supervision..."

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi

@Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Nater Taters

Genji seemed both happy and unsatisfied with Zenyatta's answer. He did not wish to be angry. He would strive to overcome it. He began to meditate once more.

When Zenyatta looked at him whilst discussing those born in anger, his meditation paused and his head hung briefly in shame. "Mi o sutete mo, myōri wa sutezu." Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor. "I am sorry for my outburst, master. I should have listened to you."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@The Tactician
@Anyone

"You do not need to regret that, Genji."

"Let go of the things you cannot change."
binkX1S.jpg

Hearing the samurai scold her, Zinnia frowned deeply. "But Jaaaaaack!" she began to whine, sounding as if she were his teenage daughter trying to get off the hook for being in trouble. "I was just saying what was on my mind! Plus, I was trying to have a little f-u-n in here. This bus has nothing to do but sit and talk. I was trying to encourage her to go after the rabbit, not me! Besides, I need something to do to take my mind off Aster!"

Zenyatta would shake his head, calmy adressing Zinnia next.

"Perhaps, if the words you have on on your mind are those of mockery and hatred, you don't need to share them?"

The monk had known this girl for but a few minutes and he already knew that she wouldn't listen to him anyway. However, he wouldn't let up on attempting to teach her something, giving a wise sage nod to Zinnia before he looked out at the scenery of Twin Peaks again.

"Oh, a butterfly!"

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Nater Taters

Stiles stared out the window, as everyone else seemed to be trying to kill each other. He paused, as he thought of how he had wound up here, he honestly had no clue and that bothered him, normally he had more memories. It seemed that kitty was fighting with a girl, someone else was trying to stop them and that was when he was noticing something odd, nobody here seemed to be the same age, there were old people, younger ones, certainly strange for a field trip, this was odd to him. He looked around and thought of what to say. He couldn't help but chuckle.

tumblr_nsqdgcUkhN1tgsl5no1_500.gif

" I don't think this is helping anyone, perhaps instead of fighting, I don't know- perhaps we get to know each other, crazy idea, I know," he said to the others.

@Hospes @everyone

binkX1S.jpg

"That is no excuse, Zinnia, no excuse at all!" Jack corrected almost like a stern father who had caught his daughter with a 'bad boy', "First off, we have discussed the need for self-control of your tongue to ensure that you do not provoke others. Second off, the rabbit has done us no wrong and seems to not be the one truly in charge of this trip, so there is no purpose in setting the other riders after her. Third off, have you not attempted to speak with the others, to learn more of the others we may have to work with soon?"

Meanwhile, Victoria Chase sat silently, thinking to herself.

What the fuck is going on?

tumblr_inline_o2q376a7lg1sk47ji_100.png

One moment she was in her room, drifting off to sleep, and now she was here. The teen was confused as to how she got here, and she was furious. How was she supposed to win the Everyday Heroes Contest now?

...Would anyone even be looking for her?

@whoeverwhatever @purpleforthequeenbitchyo @ashitpost​

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
All Tomoko could do while Corrin asked about drugs was smile awkwardly and look away for a few moments. Great, the first person she talked to and she insulted her, without meaning to of course. She needed to get herself under control

"N-nice to meet you Corrin, I'm Tomoko...." She said quietly. slowly extending her hand for Corrin to shake

Corrin awkwardly stuck her hand out to shake Tomoko's hand. "It's nice to meet you as well, Tomoko..." She said softly. The name sounded very Hoshidan, which made her wonder. She didn't say anything, however. "Maybe everything will be made clear later."

Meanwhile, Victoria Chase sat silently, thinking to herself.

What the fuck is going on?

tumblr_inline_o2q376a7lg1sk47ji_100.png

One moment she was in her room, drifting off to sleep, and now she was here. The teen was confused as to how she got here, and she was furious. How was she supposed to win the Everyday Heroes Contest now?

...Would anyone even be looking for her?
Stiles was tired of trying to reason with all of those crazy people, maybe he could find someone his age.

He looked over and saw a girl that reminded him of Lydia.

tumblr_nqx4plMxw41tg5l8eo1_500.gif

He inspected her and wondered if he should approach, this would probably result in disaster, but hey, he could pick himself up if it went south in some way. He could get another person to trust him, he had one of those trusthworthy face, hopefully, she wasn't entirely like Ltdia.

He walked over and looked at her title ' Ultimate Bitch', how promising. " Hi, I'm Stiles," he said. " And you are?"

@A Tiny Fool

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

"Perhaps, if the words you have on on your mind are those of mockery and hatred, you don't need to share them?"

The monk had known this girl for but a few minutes and he already knew that she wouldn't listen to him anyway. However, he wouldn't let up on attempting to teach her something, giving a wise sage nod to Zinnia before he looked out at the scenery of Twin Peaks again.

"Oh, a butterfly!"

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Nater Taters

tJVHVQU.png

"Oh c'mon, lighten up, Monky. I was just teasing the cat girl! It's not like I hate her! How could I? It's not like I know her or she's done something to offend me," she said, giving Zenyetta a playful slap on the back.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
"That is no excuse, Zinnia, no excuse at all!" Jack corrected almost like a stern father who had caught his daughter with a 'bad boy', "First off, we have discussed the need for self-control of your tongue to ensure that you do not provoke others. Second off, the rabbit has done us no wrong and seems to not be the one truly in charge of this trip, so there is no purpose in setting the other riders after her. Third off, have you not attempted to speak with the others, to learn more of the others we may have to work with soon?"

MCc42SL.png

"Jeez," Zinnia grumbled upon hearing Jack's words, a sour look forming on her face. "Blah, blah, blah, I get it. You're not happy with me. But hey, I'm an adult and I can do what I want. Sorry if that upsets you." She quieted for a moment though, seeming to calm down after hearing his words, yet looking frustrated all the same. She didn't like it when Jack scolded her.

@The Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oh, a butterfly!"

Genji nodded, then sat straight. His eyes followed the butterfly in silent admiration for its elegance rather than overt excitement. "Master, what do you think we are doing here? I do not recognize this place."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"I'll show you insolent--"

Though Jack was threatening her if she continued to act this way, Tarlotte hardly seemed at all intimidated or apologetic. In fact, his actions only seemed to further infuriate the girl. With surprising strength, she yanked her foot back, an aggravated hiss coming from her. "I didn't say you could touch me, what the hell?! I'll make you pay for that, meow, pay, pay, pay!! I'll crush you and her, and that weird little bug-thing, too, mrow!" she exclaimed, adding the last part when Yurick warned her not to get the others hurt. "I'll make all of y-"

ezgif_com_resize__3__by_teh_zombish-dabr2n0.gif

Before she could finish the statement, Tarlotte found herself pulled back by her shoulders by Jack, momentarily catching her off guard before she almost immediately began flailing.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone​

Reactions: Nater Taters
ULAmb7B.png

"Oh c'mon, lighten up, Monky. I was just teasing the cat girl! It's not like I hate her! How could I? It's not like I know her or she's done something to offend me," she said, giving Zenyetta a playful slap on the back.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

MCc42SL.png

"Jeez," Zinnia grumbled upon hearing Jack's words, a sour look forming on her face. "Blah, blah, blah, I get it. You're not happy with me. But hey, I'm an adult and I can do what I want. Sorry if that upsets you." She quieted for a moment though, seeming to calm down after hearing his words, yet looking frustrated all the same. She didn't like it when Jack scolded her.

@The Tactician
For a moment, the samurai remained silent as his scathing stare targeted her. However, the silence was broken by a sigh as Jack began to relax once again, "I am not saying that you cannot make your own decisions, Zinnia. I only ask that you remember that not everyone understands your sense of humor and that sometimes, you must hold back on your teasing."

Though Jack was threatening her if she continued to act this way, Tarlotte hardly seemed at all intimidated or apologetic. In fact, his actions only seemed to further infuriate the girl. With surprising strength, she yanked her foot back, an aggravated hiss coming from her. "I didn't say you could touch me, what the hell?! I'll make you pay for that, meow, pay, pay, pay!! I'll crush you and her, and that weird little bug-thing, too, mrow!" she exclaimed, adding the last part when Yurick warned her not to get the others hurt. "I'll make all of y-"

Before she could finish the statement, Tarlotte found herself pulled back by her shoulders by Jack, momentarily catching her off guard before she almost immediately began flailing.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone​
"As for you, miss, I am sorry that I had to touch you to block your kick," With that said, Jack bowed in a humble display to further accentuate his apology before straightening up, "I only wish for peace among our group, miss, and fighting among ourselves does not lead to that peace."

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone

"Ah!" Bolin then patted Edmond on the head to signify goodwill. He looked around the bus to see the odd people around him. "So...am I in that weird circus dream again or...?"

@Yun Lee
Honda raised an eyebrow. Dream, huh? "Well, if you are, let me help!" Honda then pinched Bolin's arm, hoping to help the guy wake up. He seemed pretty scared, after all.

@Yang Lee

zMnHGAJ.png

The struggle not to laugh at Tarlotta was real.

Zinnia secretly wished Jack would turn his head or something so she could at least stick her tongue out at the cat girl again.

@Hospes
For a moment, the samurai remained silent as his scathing stare targeted her. However, the silence was broken by a sigh as Jack began to relax once again, "I am not saying that you cannot make your own decisions, Zinnia. I only ask that you remember that not everyone understands your sense of humor and that sometimes, you must hold back on your teasing."

"As for you, miss, I am sorry that I had to touch you to block your kick," With that said, Jack bowed in a humble display to further accentuate his apology before straightening up, "I only wish for peace among our group, miss, and fighting among ourselves does not lead to that peace."

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone

Q8aLvUO.png

"Aw, c'mon, I just wanted to have a little fun," Zinnia replied, sighing. "But fine, I'll try to calm down a little bit... for now. Unless the cat girl attacks me again! If she does, I'm totally going to fight back! I don't care if we're in a little, cramped bus. I'll make it happen!" she said with a laugh.

"But if you don't want it to happen, give me a better way to keep myself entertained, Jack!" she said, shooting him a teasing grin.

@The Tactician

Zinnia's little comment seemed to have been more than enough to set the weird cat girl off. Gee, and people said Zinnia was wild! The lorekeeper stood back, her red eyes filled with amusement. "Then come at me, you insolent swinub," the draconid taunted, gesturing for Tarlotta to come forward.

But, thankfully Zinnia didn't have to even move a muscle to dodge. : )

Jack had it covered.

Not to mention, the other guy named Jack--who Zinnia hadn't been introduced to yet--also aided in holding Tarlotta back.

Zinnia poked her head over the Samurai Jack's shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Tarlotta teasingly, slightly pulling down her lower eyelids and making a face at the cat girl.

"Oh, Jack, my hero~" she jokingly chirped. Kind of ironic, though, that both of the Jack's had been the ones to assist her. Either one of them could've taken her comment as thanking him. XD

@Hospes @york @The Tactician @Takumi @Atomyk @errbody​

binkX1S.jpg

Stiles stared out the window, as everyone else seemed to be trying to kill each other. He paused, as he thought of how he had wound up here, he honestly had no clue and that bothered him, normally he had more memories. It seemed that kitty was fighting with a girl, someone else was trying to stop them and that was when he was noticing something odd, nobody here seemed to be the same age, there were old people, younger ones, certainly strange for a field trip, this was odd to him. He looked around and thought of what to say. He couldn't help but chuckle.

tumblr_nsqdgcUkhN1tgsl5no1_500.gif

" I don't think this is helping anyone, perhaps instead of fighting, I don't know- perhaps we get to know each other, crazy idea, I know," he said to the others.

@Hospes @everyone

ULAmb7B.png

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

MCc42SL.png

@The Tactician

Jack Frost
@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Wait, how did that girl know his name was Jack? Unless... ... Jack Frost looked towards the Samurai that had interfered with the crazy cat-girl's shennanigans... Oh no...

"This is-... ... I mean... I'm Jack too..." He said, well more like mumbled, laughing a little nervously.

He was having trouble, but so far, he was able to continue restraining the cat-girl from doing anything crazy.

"... Are you always like this?" Jack asked the cat-girl after a moment.

It was apparant that he was well... Not going to let go of her until she's calmed down, but... Frankly, he probably regretted jumping into this whole mess in the first place... All the same, he was supposed to be a Guardian, even without his powers so, maybe he was just... Doing his job... In a weird way...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.