• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Incoming on the lonely stretch of road was something that finally broke the monotony of endless forest. Usami (or maybe the bus itself) began to slow down as the new sight came into view-- A bus station. "Oh!! Students, we're here!" Usami declared as the bus came to a full stop. Despite the rabbit's excitement, the bus doors did not open for an uncomfortable amount of time, almost as if the plan was to sit in front of the bus stop forever.

However, without any movement from Usami, the door finally did slide open, where the group would find that there sat only a lonely bench. There appeared to be no other landmarks, though a trail led away from the bus stattion. Usami would run quickly off the bus, turning around outside to raise her hands into the air. "Come out, everybody! It's time to start our camping adventure!"

Convincing the group to leave the bus probably wouldn't be hard. Once they were out, the bus' doors would close behind them, the vehicle driving off by itself. Usami didn't seem too concerned by this. "It'll be back once our picturesque school trip is over, I promise! Now..." Usami turned to gesture toward the lonely trail. "Follow me!"

Following Usami probably was not ideal for most of the group. Unfortunately, trying to head into the forest or down the road would be impossible. It wasn't an invisible wall that stopped one from proceeding, just a strange force that seemed to grip at their thoughts and turn them back around. Scary for some, certainly, but there was nothing that could be done about it.

Proceeding down the trail, the group would encounter a sign indicating their location: Elderwood National Park.

7hJFo8p.jpg

Beyond was a parking lot where a lone building sat. A wooden sign dangling from the roof read "Visitor Center."

VnuPh8e.png

"Everyone, you're free to explore the camp as much as your heart desires. You have designated cabins to sleep in, but please try not to go to bed too early! Yummy food will be provided this evening at the Visitor Center... Oh! And I have prepared special gifts from home for each of you! Enjoy! They can pick them up by stopping by at the Visitor Center, just like the food!"

By the Visitor Center was a notice board that stated who was sleeping where. Everyone's names were adorned on small wooden plaques that were hung from pegs. There was a note from Usami above the names that said: "Please sleep in your designated cabins! It is important to widen your friend groups to promote inclusiveness and diversity!"

Under this was a map of the park. Aside from the cabins, there was the Visitor Center, where everyone was now, Lovers' Peak, which overlooked the lake, the forest at the center of the park, and The Great Old One, a giant tree situated at the edge of the forest.

"Now, one last thing... the rules..." Usami gave a wary glance toward Byakuya before continuing. He had a point in that Usami's ability to enforce the rules seemed dubious at best. "Please follow them to the best of your ability! For everyone's sake! You'll find them on the back of your Bright Falls maps!"

Like Usami said, the following rules were scribbled on to the backs of the maps:

1. Extreme violence is prohibited on this trip. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.

2. Be considerate of each other and work together!

3. Littering is not allowed. Let us coexist with the forest's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".

4. Destroying any National Park property is expressly prohibited!

5. The chaperone cannot directly interfere with the students. An exception to this rule is made if any student violates a rule!

"Now, if anyone needs me... I'll be in the Visitor Center! I'll be around to check on you guys to ensure you're forging those close bonds!" With that, Usami was off, practically skipping across the pavement of the parking lot before she disappeared into the building.

When she was gone, Byakuya loudly cleared his throat and took a place in front of the notice board.

XUHXp5l.png

"I have a matter to discuss with you all..." Byakuya touched at his glasses, looking slightly lost in thought as he looked toward the ground. "It would seem our ability to leave is hindered by some kind of strange force. I doubt Usami would tell us why that is if asked, and a part of me is unsure if she even knows why herself. Whatever her role in all this is, it seems minuscule. Downright laughable, even. She can't even enforce her own rules in this environment, so there is little chance she's the cause of it."

Byakuya paused, shaking his head. His right hand balled into a fist, either in anger or frustration. "No... The culprit is hidden to us, as is their goal. All we can accomplish is to make do with what we have... and, so, what do you think we can do?"

It was Jude who spoke up first, offering, "we need to understand our surroundings. Search every inch of the camp."

Byakuya nodded, but he didn't seem entirely pleased with that answer. "That's true, but how do we accomplish that?" Byakuya waited a moment for someone to respond, but soon enough went on anyway without hearing an answer. "We need to take this on as a group, no matter our differences. Back on the bus, it was chaos. Discord running rampant. We were acting as individuals and not as a team. If we want to get through this, that has to end. Right now."

"You're one to talk!" Diana suddenly exclaimed. "Do you even know how to work with others?"

Byakuya stared at her, looking surprised. "I'm not sure where you're coming from," he said, sounding confused. "What I do know is that we need to achieve solidarity. How? Well..."

Tz6WnBH.png

"What we need right now is a disciplined leadership, provided by an unmistakable leader! Rejoice now, for I accept this position." There were outbursts of discontent, particularly from Diana, but Byakuya rolled over them, his voice booming. "I am the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, destined to lead! Don't doubt my ability, for I will guide you all and ensure we all escape this camp. That, I promise!"

Jude raised his hands, trying to get the attention of the others. "H-Hey, I guess... we should hear him out, you know?"

"Right." Byakuya did not seem to care to hear what anyone else had to say at all. "You see, there are mysteries here we can't even begin to imagine... And we need to discover them. My suggestions are as follows: One, we do as the rabbit says and get to know each other. As hollow and fruitlessly optimistic it sounds, strengthening our bonds will only improve our ability to work together. Two, we fan out and search the camp as best we can. If you find anything, you should report it to me. I will be hanging out by the giant tree, so come there if you wish to talk to me. That is all. I believe we can manage at least that."

With that, Byakuya was gone. He seemed to trust the group in general to do as he asked.

Nigel would try and get the group's attention next. "Uh, figured I should say something a bit more upbeat after that little talk from... him." He motioned toward where Byakuya had gone. "I'm Nigel Higgins, that says nothing to the lot of you but maybe the British Punisher rings any bells? Anyway, that doesn't really matter either."

WMNsmDI.jpg

Nigel scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It was obvious he wasn't used to this kind of stuff. "I was in something very similar not too long ago and I got to tell you so far this has been a cake walk compared to what I and the others there had to go through. We... we need to keep our cools everyone, and I think most of you get that, but right now we have no damn clue what's going on and being at each other's throats is not gonna give us any answers. So just... chill for the moment, okay? That Byakuya guy seems like a pompous ass but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. So uh yeah... that was it, I guess. Let's try to have some fun?"
ha2N0BJ.png

"... Hm."

It seemed that before Felix would be able to give answers to her, the bus would come to a stop, prompting her to get out along with everyone else. Now that she had thought about it, if that so-called mercenary wasn't going to cooperate, maybe she could get around to asking that woman in red who claimed to be a member of the Coalition... What did she go by again? Hmm.

Still, she could feel her heart still beating a little. Though it was a bit difficult to ascertain from her outward expressions, Kyoko was, in actuality, a little annoyed with herself. Letting herself get flustered in the heat of the moment, to be unprofessional like that... Perhaps all that time out of the line of duty, if not also combined with her experiences after the Hope's Peak Incident, among the other "incidents" she took a look at, had made her rusty. She could almost be described as the kind of rare person whom certain kinds of experience would only make falter.

But she didn't have time to doubt herself like this right now.

Going with the others, the words that Usami would say would go through one ear and right out the other. It seemed that this was an... altered form of her that she wasn't quite familiar with personally. She found it a bit strange that the rabbit knew her name, but then again, there was little she could do about that, and if inquired, she would probably get an answer like "a teacher should remember every one of her students!" so she'd refrain from asking or doing anything about it, at least for the time being. At least until she could get a better grip on the situation.

In any case, when Usami would leave the area, seemingly leaving them all to themselves and leaving the bespectacled, overweight young man to take the reigns of the conversation, she would listen, right up until he would finish and waddle away.

Waddle waddle waddle.

6qhyCMq.png

"Astute assumptions indeed. I guess that's to be expected from someone who calls themselves the Ultimate Affluent Progeny," Kyoko spoke mostly to herself while listening to him talk, her choice of words maybe striking anyone who would listen a bit odd if they had a keen enough ear.

However, without acting on anything she seemed to be implying, Kyoko would simply face the others briefly.

lUKVHs1.png

"Though he might be pompous indeed, I agree with the assessment that he is perhaps more fit than most others at leading us," Kyoko spoke somewhat curtly, concurring with Nigel. She could have said something more like "It isn't so much that he has an inflated ego, he simply believes in himself that much, and right now, a vote of confidence is necessary," but talking too much would deflate the preconceived air that the others might have about her, like what that Nono girl saw in her.

Couldn't have that now, could we?

"I'm going to talk to him and see what we can come up with there. Excuse me."

And without even an invitation for anyone to follow, forcing out an ice queen nature like the one Nono perceived her to have, Kyoko turned around, hair flowing in the air, and set off, marching to follow their new self-proclaimed leader, eventually managing to catch up to right beside him.

"You certainly play the role of both leader and Ultimate Affluent Progeny well enough. I'm impressed, though perhaps your talents shouldn't come as a surprise, all things considered," she uttered to the larger individual, back to her standard poker face.

"You've gotten a little bigger the last time I saw you though, Byakuya Togami."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Tree People

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Continued from here.

Incoming on the lonely stretch of road was something that finally broke the monotony of endless forest. Usami (or maybe the bus itself) began to slow down as the new sight came into view-- A bus station. "Oh!! Students, we're here!" Usami declared as the bus came to a full stop. Despite the rabbit's excitement, the bus doors did not open for an uncomfortable amount of time, almost as if the plan was to sit in front of the bus stop forever.

However, without any movement from Usami, the door finally did slide open, where the group would find that there sat only a lonely bench. There appeared to be no other landmarks, though a trail led away from the bus stattion. Usami would run quickly off the bus, turning around outside to raise her hands into the air. "Come out, everybody! It's time to start our camping adventure!"

Convincing the group to leave the bus probably wouldn't be hard. Once they were out, the bus' doors would close behind them, the vehicle driving off by itself. Usami didn't seem too concerned by this. "It'll be back once our picturesque school trip is over, I promise! Now..." Usami turned to gesture toward the lonely trail. "Follow me!"

Following Usami probably was not ideal for most of the group. Unfortunately, trying to head into the forest or down the road would be impossible. It wasn't an invisible wall that stopped one from proceeding, just a strange force that seemed to grip at their thoughts and turn them back around. Scary for some, certainly, but there was nothing that could be done about it.

Proceeding down the trail, the group would encounter a sign indicating their location: Elderwood National Park.

7hJFo8p.jpg

Beyond was a parking lot where a lone building sat. A wooden sign dangling from the roof read "Visitor Center."

VnuPh8e.png

"Everyone, you're free to explore the camp as much as your heart desires. You have designated cabins to sleep in, but please try not to go to bed too early! Yummy food will be provided this evening at the Visitor Center... Oh! And I have prepared special gifts from home for each of you! Enjoy! They can pick them up by stopping by at the Visitor Center, just like the food!"

By the Visitor Center was a notice board that stated who was sleeping where. Everyone's names were adorned on small wooden plaques that were hung from pegs. There was a note from Usami above the names that said: "Please sleep in your designated cabins! It is important to widen your friend groups to promote inclusiveness and diversity!"

Under this was a map of the park. Aside from the cabins, there was the Visitor Center, where everyone was now, Lovers' Peak, which overlooked the lake, the forest at the center of the park, and The Great Old One, a giant tree situated at the edge of the forest.

"Now, one last thing... the rules..." Usami gave a wary glance toward Byakuya before continuing. He had a point in that Usami's ability to enforce the rules seemed dubious at best. "Please follow them to the best of your ability! For everyone's sake! You'll find them on the back of your Bright Falls maps!"

Like Usami said, the following rules were scribbled on to the backs of the maps:

1. Extreme violence is prohibited on this trip. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.

3. Littering is not allowed. Let us coexist with the forest's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".

5. The chaperone cannot directly interfere with the students. An exception to this rule is made if any student violates a rule!

"Now, if anyone needs me... I'll be in the Visitor Center! I'll be around to check on you guys to ensure you're forging those close bonds!" With that, Usami was off, practically skipping across the pavement of the parking lot before she disappeared into the building.

When she was gone, Byakuya loudly cleared his throat and took a place in front of the notice board.

XUHXp5l.png

"I have a matter to discuss with you all..." Byakuya touched at his glasses, looking slightly lost in thought as he looked toward the ground. "It would seem our ability to leave is hindered by some kind of strange force. I doubt Usami would tell us why that is if asked, and a part of me is unsure if she even knows why herself. Whatever her role in all this is, it seems minuscule. Downright laughable, even. She can't even enforce her own rules in this environment, so there is little chance she's the cause of it."

Byakuya paused, shaking his head. His right hand balled into a fist, either in anger or frustration. "No... The culprit is hidden to us, as is their goal. All we can accomplish is to make do with what we have... and, so, what do you think we can do?"

It was Jude who spoke up first, offering, "we need to understand our surroundings. Search every inch of the camp."

Byakuya nodded, but he didn't seem entirely pleased with that answer. "That's true, but how do we accomplish that?" Byakuya waited a moment for someone to respond, but soon enough went on anyway without hearing an answer. "We need to take this on as a group, no matter our differences. Back on the bus, it was chaos. Discord running rampant. We were acting as individuals and not as a team. If we want to get through this, that has to end. Right now."

"You're one to talk!" Diana suddenly exclaimed. "Do you even know how to work with others?"

Byakuya stared at her, looking surprised. "I'm not sure where you're coming from," he said, sounding confused. "What I do know is that we need to achieve solidarity. How? Well..."

Tz6WnBH.png

"What we need right now is a disciplined leadership, provided by an unmistakable leader! Rejoice now, for I accept this position." There were outbursts of discontent, particularly from Diana, but Byakuya rolled over them, his voice booming. "I am the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, destined to lead! Don't doubt my ability, for I will guide you all and ensure we all escape this camp. That, I promise!"

Jude raised his hands, trying to get the attention of the others. "H-Hey, I guess... we should hear him out, you know?"

"Right." Byakuya did not seem to care to hear what anyone else had to say at all. "You see, there are mysteries here we can't even begin to imagine... And we need to discover them. My suggestions are as follows: One, we do as the rabbit says and get to know each other. As hollow and fruitlessly optimistic it sounds, strengthening our bonds will only improve our ability to work together. Two, we fan out and search the camp as best we can. If you find anything, you should report it to me. I will be hanging out by the giant tree, so come there if you wish to talk to me. That is all. I believe we can manage at least that."

With that, Byakuya was gone. He seemed to trust the group in general to do as he asked.

Nigel would try and get the group's attention next. "Uh, figured I should say something a bit more upbeat after that little talk from... him." He motioned toward where Byakuya had gone. "I'm Nigel Higgins, that says nothing to the lot of you but maybe the British Punisher rings any bells? Anyway, that doesn't really matter either."

WMNsmDI.jpg

Nigel scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It was obvious he wasn't used to this kind of stuff. "I was in something very similar not too long ago and I got to tell you so far this has been a cake walk compared to what I and the others there had to go through. We... we need to keep our cools everyone, and I think most of you get that, but right now we have no damn clue what's going on and being at each other's throats is not gonna give us any answers. So just... chill for the moment, okay? That Byakuya guy seems like a pompous ass but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. So uh yeah... that was it, I guess. Let's try to have some fun?"

@Ringmaster @CookieMonster @C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

ToqMTtt.webp

"We- we're here..."

What a ride. The bus was nearly obliterated, but at least that fiasco was done.

"Morikubo... is not looking forward to this... and I really want to try going to sleep early..." Nono's negativity was kicking in.

According to the designated cabins, Nono was paired with Chikage, and there were three others - 'Edmond Honda', 'Bolin' and 'Citizen Snow'.

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Looks like we will be sharing cabins... Kushinada-san... ah ah ah! I should've... properly introduced myself on the bus just now, I'm very sorry!!!" Nono bows a few times in the direction of the girl, eleven centimetres shorter than her, before actually introducing herself. "My name is... Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... I'm 14 right now... I'm an idol who works at... a talent agency, but most of the time I'm just a regular girl..."

Nono then ponders about the other names listed.

fuNKlsM.webp

"English? English-Japanese? I cannot tell if this 'Bolin' person's name is Japanese-translated Chinese, or pure Japanese..."

Apparently, through the powers of potato with a pinch of fugg u, Nono could percieve words in her primary tongue.

"Morikubo... hopes that they don't look too intimidating... wherever or whoever they may be..."

This nervous wreck was going to get quite a wreck...

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @CABIN SENTAI B'RANGER

image.jpeg

Genji listened in silence from where he stood beside Zenyatta. Frankly, the idea of following the arrogant boy was laughable at best. The more he spoke, though, the more Genji saw that Zenyatta was likely to go along with it anyways. That was enough for him. He looked around the group, though he recognized none of the names. He spoke to no one in particular, just trying to change find them. "I am Genji, for my 'cabin mates.' Perhaps it would be prudent if we found each other first."

@Josh M
@The Tactician
@Jeremi
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Ringabel

Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

@Ringmaster @CookieMonster @C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'm not really an outdoors type of gal." Poison lamented as she stepped off the bus and had herself a look around. "Woods...never gotten the appeal myself. Why head into no man lands when you have all the necessities in the big city!" Even so this whole trip might be worth if id she managed to snag someone into her wrestling federation.

View attachment 114678

Genji listened in silence from where he stood beside Zenyatta. Frankly, the idea of following the arrogant boy was laughable at best. The more he spoke, though, the more Genji saw that Zenyatta was likely to go along with it anyways. That was enough for him. He looked around the group, though he recognized none of the names. He spoke to no one in particular, just trying to change find them. "I am Genji, for my 'cabin mates.' Perhaps it would be prudent if we found each other first."

@Josh M
@The Tactician
@Jeremi
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Ringabel

Genji? What kind of name was-

tumblr_inline_o2pixrVXWK1qmgobz_500.png

Oh, hello there.

"You can call me Poison, sweetie." She replied to Genji before blowing him a kiss. "We're sharing the cabin with the boys? It's like they're welcoming for some...good times. Soooo, what's a girl get up to in a place like this?"

Chikage wasn't sure how being the "Ultimate rich kid" made Byakuya qualified for leader, but regardless of his title he seemed to be doing a well enough job. Better than she could hope to do at least, so she decided to leave that alone for now. She wondered what "gifts" they'd prepared in the Visitor Center, a large part of her hoping for candy bags, or something of that sort. That'd make up for the whole forced school trip thing as far as she was concerned.

Though, for now, making friends and such wasn't a bad idea. She'd just have to try her hand at it.
"Morikubo... is not looking forward to this... and I really want to try going to sleep early..." Nono's negativity was kicking in.

According to the designated cabins, Nono was paired with Chikage, and there were three others - 'Edmond Honda', 'Bolin' and 'Citizen Snow'.

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Looks like we will be sharing cabins... Kushinada-san... ah ah ah! I should've... properly introduced myself on the bus just now, I'm very sorry!!!" Nono bows a few times in the direction of the girl, eleven centimetres shorter than her, before actually introducing herself. "My name is... Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... I'm 14 right now... I'm an idol who works at... a talent agency, but most of the time I'm just a regular girl..."

fuNKlsM.webp

"English? English-Japanese? I cannot tell if this 'Bolin' person's name is Japanese-translated Chinese, or pure Japanese..."

Apparently, through the powers of potato with a pinch of fugg u, Nono could percieve words in her primary tongue.

"Morikubo... hopes that they don't look too intimidating... wherever or whoever they may be..."

It was odd to see a girl older than her acting so...jumpy. Especially when introducing herself to someone younger. Taking her unnecessary apology in stride, she chose to introduce herself as well.

J9I9vFY.png

"Kushinada Chikage. 13 years old. Disciple of Kushinada Mikumo in the Kushinada Jujutsu style. ...Nice to meet you."

It took her a moment of hesitation to get her last sentence out. Looking over the list of names for her cabin, she memorized it on first glance. She did not recall a "Citizen Snow" but if she recalled correctly about the other two...

"Wasn't 'Honda' the Sumo Wrestler?"

So much for not intimidating.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity

"I'm not really an outdoors type of gal." Poison lamented as she stepped off the bus and had herself a look around. "Woods...never gotten the appeal myself. Why head into no man lands when you have all the necessities in the big city!" Even so this whole trip might be worth if id she managed to snag someone into her wrestling federation.

Genji? What kind of name was-

Oh, hello there.

"You can call me Poison, sweetie." She replied to Genji before blowing him a kiss. "We're sharing the cabin with the boys? It's like they're welcoming for some...good times. Soooo, what's a girl get up to in a place like this?"

Genji was initially a little put off by the rather overt flirtation, but that's not to say he objected to it. Even so, there was a time and place for such things. This was not one of them. His tone was friendly, if in a more respectful way. "Hajimemashite... Ah, nice to meet you. I am afraid I cannot help in that respect." His emotionless mask met Poison's gaze unwaveringly for a few moments before finally turning away. He had pretty plainly been sizing her up.

Now, to find the rest of them, and, furthermore, to determine what was going on. The more he thought about it, the more similarity this had to what a certain cowboy had told him, but only time would tell. There was no real reason to believe they were in another universe... Yet.

For now, he just sat cross legged and waited for the others to reveal themselves.

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
@Josh M
@Hazel-rah

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

Oh, so they were finally here, huh? Well that was just great! Maybe Lapis would be in a better mood once she got to see where they'd be staying! Tugging at Lapis's hand, Catbug tried to pull the bounty hunter along with him. He also tried to grab Chikage's hand as well! He didn't want to leave any of his friends behind! Not when they were going to have so much fun at this camp together! Oh, he only wished he had brought some of the essentials with him!

jDIju8I.jpg

An MP3 player, a ball of yarn, and headphones would have made this the best camping experience ever! But since he didn't have any of those things, he was going to have to make up for it some other way, wasn't he? Opening up his wings, Catbug pulled out Sir Jeffers and looked over the stick with a bemused look on his face.

"What do you think I should do to have the most fun, Sir Jeffers?"

sV46mQZ.jpg

"Well first thing's first, Catbug! You should try to get a lay of the land! Tell me, what do you see for miles and miles?" The stick 'asked' Catbug as the creature glanced around before gasping as he uttered out a response. "Trees! Lots and lots of trees, Sir Jeffers!" Giving the stick a good shake, Sir Jeffers got out his own response. "That's right, Catbug! What do you think lives in those trees-"

"BEARS!"

"No, bears don't live in trees silly! Not unless they're ninja bears! But you wouldn't even know that they're there if they were ninja bears! Which they're totally not!"

Well, that made sense to Catbug. But if bears didn't live in the trees then what did?

"It's your dreams, Catbug! The creativity we all have inside us is laying within those trees! It's telling us 'hey, hey come climb us and see what kind of animals we have living on us! It'll be a lot of fun' and I bet it would be! Let's go take a look!"

tumblr_mzvf0svdSl1r6y37vo1_500.gif

"Affirmative, Sir Jeffers! Come on you guys!" Catbug exclaimed, mainly to Chikage and Lapis as he attempted to rush out into the woods. But before Catbug got very far, he skidded to a stop as he nearly dropped Sir Jeffers in his sudden halt. Frowning as he glanced at the stick, Catbug looked back at the main trail.

"Suddenly, I don't feel like playing in the woods anymore, Sir Jeffers.."

Tucking the stick away back behind his wings, Catbug waddled back to go rejoin the others. Oh well, maybe he'd feel like going to play in the trees later! Maybe he'd actually find one of those ninja bears that Sir Jeffers had been talking about! As the group finally reached their destination however and Usami began to explain things, Catbug couldn't help but be the slightest bit excited! After all the fuss the group had gone through on the bus with that grumpy guy who was apparently named Asshole and that one lady attacking the wabbit lady, it was a relief to finally be able to just kick back and do good things! Like be good little campers!

"Oh boy, oh boy this is gonna be so much fun! We're all gonna become friends, I can just feel it!"

5OD2Zj6.jpg

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!

He was going to get a bed all to himself!? This really was turning out to be the best day ever! Before, Catbug had to share a bed with all of Wallow's other pets! But now he'd be getting his own bed and he'd be staying with one of the three greatest friends he had made since waking up on that bus! Plus, if he wanted to see Chikage all he had to do was go and say hello!

That said, he didn't quite know exactly who the other two people were beyond Lapis. But that was totally okay! It just meant more friends for him to hang out with that's all! Letting out a giggling fit, Catbug looked around for Lapis with a huge smile on his face.

"We're getting to room together! With two other people that I don't know but I bet they're great too!"

Tz6WnBH.png

catbug_by_lardaholic-d5w8xqg_zps9b1e1d9c.gif~c200

Catbug had missed most of that since a stray bumblebee had somehow found Catbug and was now circling around him. Not that Catbug minded the company of course! Everything that was encountered could be and should be a friend! It didn't matter their personality or even their species! But as Byakuya brought up the idea of him being leader, Catbug decided to finally speak up!

"I'm all for being friends with just about everybody! I might not know you too well, big boy but I think we can be friends! Which if you wanna be friends too means I'm totally okay with you being leader! Just so long as you don't boss anybody around! Because that's not a friendly thing to do! But otherwise yup, yup you're the boss man!"

Of course Catbug was also an experienced leader. Or at least one universe's version of him was. Though by leader if one meant bloodthirsty space emperor who'd throw anybody out the airlock at the slightest grievance then yes natural born leader Catbug right here. That and what Byakuya was laying down appealed to Catbug a lot!

"You don't have to tell me twice, Big Boy! I was already gonna try to become friends with everybody! But now I'll try even harder!"

Just as Catbug mentioned how he'd try his best to be friends with everybody, a new face stepped among the group. He looked to be around 40-ish? Still had a porn stache that hadn't died when the 70s had come and gone. He also looked like the kind of guy who was still living with his mom, i.e a ladykiller.

Rita+my+mistake+is+the+girlfriend+of+mike+dawson+a+_0feae97aa36823a2a504850ac9a047f7.jpg

"Uh, hi guys. You kinda left me back on the bus. It was as if nobody even noticed I was there. But, that's okay I guess. I thought I'd try and catch up with you anyway. I just wish you guys had waited for me. I'm Mike Dawson.." Mike started and suddenly Catbug had a strong inkling to get away from this man and his very whiny-sounding voice. Fluttering away, Catbug tried to look out for wherever Chikage and Lapis had gone!
It was odd to see a girl older than her acting so...jumpy. Especially when introducing herself to someone younger. Taking her unnecessary apology in stride, she chose to introduce herself as well.

J9I9vFY.png

"Kushinada Chikage. 13 years old. Disciple of Kushinada Mikumo in the Kushinada Jujutsu style. ...Nice to meet you."

It took her a moment of hesitation to get her last sentence out. Looking over the list of names for her cabin, she memorized it on first glance. She did not recall a "Citizen Snow" but if she recalled correctly about the other two...

Ah, there she was! It seemed like she was trying to catch up with all the people who were gonna be in her cabin! That was a really smart thing to do! It also helped that it reminded Catbug of the fact that he could cuddle up under the blankets and not have to share a bed with anyone this time! He could sleep when he wanted, roll around in bed as much as he wanted, the sky was the limit!

"Hi Chikage! Catching up with your new friends, huh?"

Catbug probably should have been doing the same but they had all the time in the world! Besides, he was trying to streghten his bonds with other people! Just like he had been instructed to!

(@Forrest @Melon @Gummi Bunnies @Catbug Crew)

@Kaykay @GlassTrinity @Crow @Yang Lee @Yun Lee

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
hdr_01.jpg

"Bolin, huh? Good name, kid! And let me see, you're..."
Honda leaned in to read Bolin's nametag. "The Ultimate...Earthbender? What is that, a new fighting style? I've never heard of it! Myself, I'm the Ultimate Sumo Wrestler! Surely you know about the art of sumo wrestling!!"

Upon hearing Bolin's question, or rather remembering he'd asked one, Honda leaned in again, his voice lowered. "Between you and me, Bolin..I think this entire thing is a setup!! In fact...I think all of us were broughr here by people we know!!"
@Yang Lee
"How...do you not know what bending is!? IT IS OUR WAY OF LIFE MAN!" Bolin shouted as he grabbed the large man by the shoulders and tried to shake him back and forth but found that to be impossible. "I promise to educate you on the way of bending, my friend!" He gave Honda a large smile.

"My Watson?" The oni girl asked curiously. "Yes...I supposed that's one way to put it."

@Crow

Meanwhile Poison would've been basking in the cold air when she heard Honda speaking to someone.

Earthbender? That did sound interesting. Poison was always on the look out for some new wrestling talent. "Hey kid, who's your manager? I'm looking for great talent to enter my wrestling ring and you seem like a guy I'd want on my roster!"

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee
He then turned towards the voice and stopped dead in his tracks. There he saw one of the most beautiful women that he has ever seen. "I uh..." He then remembered who he was Nuktuk: Hero of the South, and put on his most confident face. He gave the woman a boyish smirk as he said, "Name's Bolin, but you can call me...NUKTUK: HERO OF THE SOUTH! And, I have happened to train with the Avatar herself!"

He then flexed to show off his strength.

legend-of-korra-character_large_332x363_bolin.jpg

Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

"Honda! Buddy! We're bunkmates!" He said cheerily as he punched his friend on the arm lightly, keeping a positive attitude.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Hooking a hand under his helm, Darv slips it off, finally showing his face to the world as he revels in the cool air for a long moment
Surprisingly, Darv was lacking in the typical scars of battle one might expect from a man of his profession, his face was weathered, but not aged. And while the short stubble on his face was starting to lose some vibrance, it was not yet greying. Darv looked rather plain, for a man who'd spent his entire life fighting.

"You say I am to be staying in cabin three?" He takes a long look over the crowd, picking out faces as he looks back to his note, a little unsure about this whole ordeal "I am unfamiliar with names, who will I be sharing a cabin with?" If he had to stay here, he wished to be familiar with the people he would spending his time with

@Minerva
@Nater Taters
@CookieMonster
@Crimson Spartan
@Atomyk

After Byakuya and Nigel finished speaking, Wand went to her cabin. In all honesty, Wanda was more than willing to see how this event would unfold. Wanda didn't see any danger , yet.

When Wanda arrived, the witch could see Genjj and Poison. Giving them a friendly wave.

"Hello. I'm Wanda. A pleasure. "

@Hazel-rah @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Jeremi

Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

"How...do you not know what bending is!? IT IS OUR WAY OF LIFE MAN!" Bolin shouted as he grabbed the large man by the shoulders and tried to shake him back and forth but found that to be impossible. "I promise to educate you on the way of bending, my friend!" He gave Honda a large smile.

He then turned towards the voice and stopped dead in his tracks. There he saw one of the most beautiful women that he has ever seen. "I uh..." He then remembered who he was Nuktuk: Hero of the South, and put on his most confident face. He gave the woman a boyish smirk as he said, "Name's Bolin, but you can call me...NUKTUK: HERO OF THE SOUTH! And, I have happened to train with the Avatar herself!"

He then flexed to show off his strength.

legend-of-korra-character_large_332x363_bolin.jpg

"Honda! Buddy! We're bunkmates!" He said cheerily as he punched his friend on the arm lightly, keeping a positive attitude.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
Bolin's exuberance about Earthbending, his passion for the sport...Honda could feel his heart swell as he looked into his new friend's excited eyes. Why, it was like looking at himself when he was younger!!

Well, except for how he acted around Poison. Honda hoped he'd never acted like that around anyone as a boy.

But soon he heard the room assignments and felt even more excited.
ehonda-c2.jpg

"Roommates, huh?! Gahahaha, excellent!! Come on, Bolin, let's meet the others, then I can show you sumo, and you can show me bending!!

@Yang Lee

ToqMTtt.webp

"We- we're here..."

What a ride. The bus was nearly obliterated, but at least that fiasco was done.

6FyAgNf.jpg

fuNKlsM.webp

Chikage wasn't sure how being the "Ultimate rich kid" made Byakuya qualified for leader, but regardless of his title he seemed to be doing a well enough job. Better than she could hope to do at least, so she decided to leave that alone for now. She wondered what "gifts" they'd prepared in the Visitor Center, a large part of her hoping for candy bags, or something of that sort. That'd make up for the whole forced school trip thing as far as she was concerned.

Though, for now, making friends and such wasn't a bad idea. She'd just have to try her hand at it.

J9I9vFY.png

@Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity

Said sumo wrestler entered the cabin, ducking as he got through the door. "GOOD DAY, EVERYONE! THE NAME'S EDMOND HONDA, THOUGH YOU CAN JUST CALL ME HONDA! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW ALL OF Y-"

Oh, so they were finally here, huh? Well that was just great! Maybe Lapis would be in a better mood once she got to see where they'd be staying! Tugging at Lapis's hand, Catbug tried to pull the bounty hunter along with him. He also tried to grab Chikage's hand as well! He didn't want to leave any of his friends behind! Not when they were going to have so much fun at this camp together! Oh, he only wished he had brought some of the essentials with him!

jDIju8I.jpg

An MP3 player, a ball of yarn, and headphones would have made this the best camping experience ever! But since he didn't have any of those things, he was going to have to make up for it some other way, wasn't he? Opening up his wings, Catbug pulled out Sir Jeffers and looked over the stick with a bemused look on his face.

sV46mQZ.jpg

"Well first thing's first, Catbug! You should try to get a lay of the land! Tell me, what do you see for miles and miles?" The stick 'asked' Catbug as the creature glanced around before gasping as he uttered out a response. "Trees! Lots and lots of trees, Sir Jeffers!" Giving the stick a good shake, Sir Jeffers got out his own response. "That's right, Catbug! What do you think lives in those trees-"

"BEARS!"

"No, bears don't live in trees silly! Not unless they're ninja bears! But you wouldn't even know that they're there if they were ninja bears! Which they're totally not!"

Well, that made sense to Catbug. But if bears didn't live in the trees then what did?

"It's your dreams, Catbug! The creativity we all have inside us is laying within those trees! It's telling us 'hey, hey come climb us and see what kind of animals we have living on us! It'll be a lot of fun' and I bet it would be! Let's go take a look!"

"Affirmative, Sir Jeffers! Come on you guys!" Catbug exclaimed, mainly to Chikage and Lapis as he attempted to rush out into the woods. But before Catbug got very far, he skidded to a stop as he nearly dropped Sir Jeffers in his sudden halt. Frowning as he glanced at the stick, Catbug looked back at the main trail.

Tucking the stick away back behind his wings, Catbug waddled back to go rejoin the others. Oh well, maybe he'd feel like going to play in the trees later! Maybe he'd actually find one of those ninja bears that Sir Jeffers had been talking about! As the group finally reached their destination however and Usami began to explain things, Catbug couldn't help but be the slightest bit excited! After all the fuss the group had gone through on the bus with that grumpy guy who was apparently named Asshole and that one lady attacking the wabbit lady, it was a relief to finally be able to just kick back and do good things! Like be good little campers!

"Oh boy, oh boy this is gonna be so much fun! We're all gonna become friends, I can just feel it!"

5OD2Zj6.jpg

He was going to get a bed all to himself!? This really was turning out to be the best day ever! Before, Catbug had to share a bed with all of Wallow's other pets! But now he'd be getting his own bed and he'd be staying with one of the three greatest friends he had made since waking up on that bus! Plus, if he wanted to see Chikage all he had to do was go and say hello!

That said, he didn't quite know exactly who the other two people were beyond Lapis. But that was totally okay! It just meant more friends for him to hang out with that's all! Letting out a giggling fit, Catbug looked around for Lapis with a huge smile on his face.

"We're getting to room together! With two other people that I don't know but I bet they're great too!"

Catbug had missed most of that since a stray bumblebee had somehow found Catbug and was now circling around him. Not that Catbug minded the company of course! Everything that was encountered could be and should be a friend! It didn't matter their personality or even their species! But as Byakuya brought up the idea of him being leader, Catbug decided to finally speak up!

"I'm all for being friends with just about everybody! I might not know you too well, big boy but I think we can be friends! Which if you wanna be friends too means I'm totally okay with you being leader! Just so long as you don't boss anybody around! Because that's not a friendly thing to do! But otherwise yup, yup you're the boss man!"

Of course Catbug was also an experienced leader. Or at least one universe's version of him was. Though by leader if one meant bloodthirsty space emperor who'd throw anybody out the airlock at the slightest grievance then yes natural born leader Catbug right here. That and what Byakuya was laying down appealed to Catbug a lot!

"You don't have to tell me twice, Big Boy! I was already gonna try to become friends with everybody! But now I'll try even harder!"

Just as Catbug mentioned how he'd try his best to be friends with everybody, a new face stepped among the group. He looked to be around 40-ish? Still had a porn stache that hadn't died when the 70s had come and gone. He also looked like the kind of guy who was still living with his mom, i.e a ladykiller.

Rita+my+mistake+is+the+girlfriend+of+mike+dawson+a+_0feae97aa36823a2a504850ac9a047f7.jpg

"Uh, hi guys. You kinda left me back on the bus. It was as if nobody even noticed I was there. But, that's okay I guess. I thought I'd try and catch up with you anyway. I just wish you guys had waited for me. I'm Mike Dawson.." Mike started and suddenly Catbug had a strong inkling to get away from this man and his very whiny-sounding voice. Fluttering away, Catbug tried to look out for wherever Chikage and Lapis had gone!

Ah, there she was! It seemed like she was trying to catch up with all the people who were gonna be in her cabin! That was a really smart thing to do! It also helped that it reminded Catbug of the fact that he could cuddle up under the blankets and not have to share a bed with anyone this time! He could sleep when he wanted, roll around in bed as much as he wanted, the sky was the limit!

Catbug probably should have been doing the same but they had all the time in the world! Besides, he was trying to streghten his bonds with other people! Just like he had been instructed to!

"..."

What...was that thing? A cat ladybug? It was like one of those Pokemon type things! Just like that rabbit from before! This made no sense!​

@Crow @Kaykay @GlassTrinity @Chewy Rabbits

Genji was initially a little put off by the rather overt flirtation, but that's not to say he objected to it. Even so, there was a time and place for such things. This was not one of them. His tone was friendly, if in a more respectful way. "Hajimemashite... Ah, nice to meet you. I am afraid I cannot help in that respect." His emotionless mask met Poison's gaze unwaveringly for a few moments before finally turning away. He had pretty plainly been sizing her up.

Now, to find the rest of them, and, furthermore, to determine what was going on. The more he thought about it, the more similarity this had to what a certain cowboy had told him, but only time would tell. There was no real reason to believe they were in another universe... Yet.

For now, he just sat cross legged and waited for the others to reveal themselves.

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
@Josh M
@Hazel-rah

"Oh poo I guess I just got to hang around you then." Poison replied being quiet for a bit before asking him another question. "So, ever thought about giving a wrestling a shot? With a get up like that the fans would love you!"

After Byakuya and Nigel finished speaking, Wand went to her cabin. In all honesty, Wanda was more than willing to see how this event would unfold. Wanda didn't see any danger , yet.

When Wanda arrived, the witch could see Genjj and Poison. Giving them a friendly wave.

"Hello. I'm Wanda. A pleasure. "

@Hazel-rah @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Jeremi

"Hi there, you're bunk buddies with us right? Call me Poison, honey." Poison gave the woman a quick look over. She was digging the outfit. "You know with a get up like that you'd be great as a valet."

@Hazel-rah @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Josh M

piq_185140_400x400.png

"I don't need to convince myself that, silly! I know it's true! You wouldn't have grabbed me if you didn't care about me! Caring about people is what heroes do! That's the whole point! They go out and do heroic things like save babies from getting their candy stolen or helping an indie writer get his comic published with his own money! It all revolves around helping people and you helped me! So you're a hero, hehe!" Catbug couldn't contain his joy even as he was dropped to the floor. "I won't get in your way! I'll stay to the side so you can walk without needing to worry about tripping over me!" Catbug exclaimed taking the statement rather literally.

Watching as Lapis moved off by herself however, Catbug waddled over to her side and tugged at her pantleg.

"Hey! You don't need to be alone either! I'm not in your way if we're friends and you're not in my way either! So let's keep being friends! I'm gonna go make some more but I'll be back for you because you're a really great friend!" Lapis had protected Catbug from possibly getting hurt and that was a really nice thing to do! Certainly worth being called great! "Just don't forget! Everything is okay!"

fLyRQ3N.gif

Oh! He had almost forgotten something! Flying away from Lapis, Catbug landed at Chikage's seat which was where he had left Sir Jeffers. The stick had no doubt been fine right where Catbug had left it but the creature couldn't help but feel the slightest pang of guilt. He had been so caught up in trying to stop Felix so the two of them could be friends that he had neglected Sir Jeffers. Picking up the stick, Catbug frowned as he held up the googly eyed stick dramatically into the air.

"Oh Sir Jeffers! How could you ever forgive me?!"

"It's okay, Catbug! I knew you were only trying to make that mean butt Asshole into a friend! But do you know what I could use?"

"What? Say it and I'll scour the cosmos for it, Sir Jeffers!"

"I need a bath, some yogurt and..."

"And? And??! The price will never be too steep for you, Sir Jeffers!"

"A place to go...DOODEE!"

"Hahahahahaha! Sir Jeffers, you're the best!" Tucking the stick away behind his wings, Catbug turned towards Chikage. "C'mon! Let's go say hi to a new friend I've made!" Catbug exclaimed as if Chikage had any inclination to listen to the bug who said he tasted like candy. Provided Chikage did follow, Catbug smiled as he looked at the two girls. "This is my friend and this is my other friend! I hope both of you can become eachother's friends! I'd really like to see that because it's like Mister Robot Man said! We can all be friends!"

large.gif

Catbug had to admit, he was really growing to like Mister Robot Man! He was really nice and was phill...Philisop...Philly! Which meant that he knew a lot of things about life and stuff and that must have meant he was really wise! Or so that's what Catbug assumed anyway! But he clapped his hands together and giggled

"Thanks, Mister Robot Man! I've never been told that people believe in me for being a good Catbug! They always just say 'Catbug you're sooooooo cute!' or 'Catbug did you tear up the sofa again!?" hehehehe!"

Catbug wasn't sure he had felt this happy since he'd been da bomb. As in like a literal bomb.

tlaYEnw.gif

"I'll be your friend until the end of time, Mister Robot Man! Which means forever since I don't think you can stop time! So, basically we'll be friends for a reeeeeeeeeally long time!" Catbug proclaimed as he bowed back towards the robot. This trip wasn't so bad after all since Asshole was no longer being a jerk to people! He had made three friends already and who knew how many more he'd make?

"I hope to make friends with everyone! :3"

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @The Tactician @Kaykay @everybody
Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

jDIju8I.jpg

sV46mQZ.jpg

"BEARS!"

5OD2Zj6.jpg

Bolin's exuberance about Earthbending, his passion for the sport...Honda could feel his heart swell as he looked into his new friend's excited eyes. Why, it was like looking at himself when he was younger!!

Well, except for how he acted around Poison. Honda hoped he'd never acted like that around anyone as a boy.

But soon he heard the room assignments and felt even more excited.
ehonda-c2.jpg

"Roommates, huh?! Gahahaha, excellent!! Come on, Bolin, let's meet the others, then I can show you sumo, and you can show me bending!!

@Yang Lee

Said sumo wrestler entered the cabin, ducking as he got through the door. "GOOD DAY, EVERYONE! THE NAME'S EDMOND HONDA, THOUGH YOU CAN JUST CALL ME HONDA! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW ALL OF Y-"

"..."

What...was that thing? A cat ladybug? It was like one of those Pokemon type things! Just like that rabbit from before! This made no sense!​

@Crow @Kaykay @GlassTrinity @Chewy Rabbits
"... finally."

Lapis grumbled as soon as the bus reached the supposed destination. Thankfully that would save her from some conversation she didn't really want to have, and to be honest with herself, keeping Catbug from getting hurt earlier was probably her only heroic act so far. One act didn't label someone as a hero right away, she had a lot of blood stained on her hands for what she had done in the past... and she couldn't just wash it away. Listening to what was to happen here at this "camp," Lapis felt frustration build up in her head... the things that she would be unable to take care of now that she was here...

Dammit... was being led here a part of the Institute's plan to be rid of me? To lead me somewhere that I wouldn't get in the way... Damn you Exe...

Taking a glance at the cabin list, Lapis winced once she saw her alias name grouped up with a certain catbug on this "trip." So she was going to be stuck with him, not that she hated him or anything... but she rather have no close connections at all...

"Are you kidding me?"

Letting out a groan, Lapis didn't need this at all. She didn't need more chances of being so close to people she didn't want to be close to. Keeping her composure together, she listened further, listening to how one rather large boy wanted to be the leader of the group. Not that she minded of course, she wouldn't be that involved in a group anyways.

"If some people want to play follow the leader, go ahead. I'm not going to be part of any group either way."

It was a dismissive notion from the bounty hunter, she didn't really like working with people or socializing that much anyways. There was only one exception, but that one certain person wasn't here right now. Adjusting her pseudo-cape that was her longcoat, Lapis immediately began to walk away.

"If anybody feels like they want to bother me, I'll be at the Visitor Center."

Something about the whole "gifts" from home put Lapis off. What exactly would they have there that would have significance to her? They weren't able to find out her real name and thus used her alias, so that meant that they didn't know everything about her. But to have something important to her prepared? That concerned her a little, and she needed to answer her curiosity about it right away.

@Ringmaster @CookieMonster @C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Atomyk @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Hooking a hand under his helm, Darv slips it off, finally showing his face to the world as he revels in the cool air for a long moment
Surprisingly, Darv was lacking in the typical scars of battle one might expect from a man of his profession, his face was weathered, but not aged. And while the short stubble on his face was starting to lose some vibrance, it was not yet greying. Darv looked rather plain, for a man who'd spent his entire life fighting.

"You say I am to be staying in cabin three?" He takes a long look over the crowd, picking out faces as he looks back to his note, a little unsure about this whole ordeal "I am unfamiliar with names, who will I be sharing a cabin with?" If he had to stay here, he wished to be familiar with the people he would spending his time with

@Minerva
@Nater Taters
@CookieMonster
@Crimson Spartan
@Atomyk
Corrin nodded as she moved past Tomoko to get off the bus. "Hey, Tomoko? It seems we're in the same cabin together. You want to come with?"She stepped off the bus, her bare feet felt the grass where they got off. She checks the back of her map again, and notes Darv. She approaches him, straightening her sash/cape. "Greetings. I am Princess Corrin of Nohr, but please, call me Corrin." She says. She gives a slight bow.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Crimson Spartan @CookieMonster @Nater Taters @Atomyk

Reactions: DapperDogman

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

"Now, if anyone needs me... I'll be in the Visitor Center! I'll be around to check on you guys to ensure you're forging those close bonds!" With that, Usami was off, practically skipping across the pavement of the parking lot before she disappeared into the building.​
tumblr_maj1juXlol1rp2zn0o3_250.gif

There was so much undesirable about this, it might as well have actually been hell. Try as she might, Arya was unable to do little more than follow behind Usami the frilly magical rabbit. She groaned from the name alone. Apparently they were all at Elderwood National Park, which...told her absolutely nothing, since she had no clue what that was. A look at the cabin list had her shaking her head. There she was right at the top. And not two names down, what do you know? Extreme violence prohibited? Hmph. A knife in the throat wouldn't be extreme. A relatively simple strike. Once and done.

With that, Byakuya was gone. He seemed to trust the group in general to do as he asked.​
53a0a8fbe9af2ed839646bb4_arya_no.gif

"Hear him out if you will, but I shall not take orders from a fat boy who looks like he's never spent a single minute roughing it in the outdoors. His clothes reek of the lap of luxury. I don't care what his title is. He wants us to search while he hangs out by a tree, doing nothing. Fuck that. If I find anything...I'll share with whoever bothers to look." She didn't mince words, eyes flickering from one person to the next.

With that, she stepped forward to retrieve whatever it was the silly bunny deemed a special gift from home.

@Atomyk @others​

Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

Zinnia sulked a bit after realizing she didn't have long to relax her mind. She stood up when Usami ordered them to leave the bus, waiting for Jack to do the same. Afterwards, she followed the rabbit and headed off with the others.

Zowmjo2.jpg

When they arrived at the camp and looked at the list of rules along with the room assignments, Zinnia angrily kicked the sign. "Son of a bisharp!" she shouted, her eyebrow twitching. She kicked the sign a second time and thrust a finger in Tarlotta's direction.

"You expect me to room with that moody cat! I said on the bus that I probably couldn't bother being around her! If you don't want violence in this camp I don't understand why you would put me in the same space as that psycho!"

She also frowned, looking over at Jack. "And... your not in my cabin. Ugh, this is just great. For all I know, you'll disappear just like Aster did when my back is turned..."

Zinnia frowned. This situation just kept getting worse.

@Hospes @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

Yurick zoned most of what was said out and glanced around, before looking at who was staying in a cabin with him.

He was not pleased that the cat girl was going to stay in a cabin with him. Not pleased at all.

Grumbling in irritation, Yurick decided that the Visitor Center would be the next place he'd go to. A little exploring to familiarize with the area a little was going to be his next course of action for sure.

He heard something about having fun and scoffed.

He didn't have fun as far that lot could be concerned.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Crow @Everyone

Last edited:
Continued from here.

7hJFo8p.jpg

VnuPh8e.png

XUHXp5l.png

Tz6WnBH.png

WMNsmDI.jpg

The samurai quietly nodded as each of the speakers came up and had their moment to shine. While Nigel seemed to only repeat the same sentiments that the Togami boy did, he couldn't deny that the both of them had a point in wanting to keep the peace. At the moment, they had no indication what exactly had brought them here, and thus, it was essential that they remained focus upon their efforts to discover the truth of that matter rather than waste energy fighting one another.

"Let us indeed hope that our stay here will bear fruits in revealing why we are then," The samurai calmly responded before eyeing the other campers who he would be sharing a cabin with. He peeked at his nametag before nodding and bowing to the others (one who thankfully also seemed to be of the same culture as he), "Greetings to you all. I am Jack, the Ultimate Samurai as this nametag states. I hope that may all live in harmony together while we stay here."

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Hazel-rah @Josh M

Zinnia sulked a bit after realizing she didn't have long to relax her mind. She stood up when Usami ordered them to leave the bus, waiting for Jack to do the same. Afterwards, she followed the rabbit and headed off with the others.

Zowmjo2.jpg

When they arrived at the camp and looked at the list of rules along with the room assignments, Zinnia angrily kicked the sign. "Son of a bisharp!" she shouted, her eyebrow twitching. She kicked the sign a second time and thrust a finger in Tarlotta's direction.

"You expect me to room with that moody cat! I said on the bus that I probably couldn't bother being around her! If you don't want violence in this camp I don't understand why you would put me in the same space as that psycho!"

She also frowned, looking over at Jack. "And... your not in my cabin. Ugh, this is just great. For all I know, you'll disappear just like Aster did when my back is turned..."

Zinnia frowned. This situation just kept getting worse.

@Hospes @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Jack sighed as Zinnia made her concerns known during his introduction to his cabin mates, "Perhaps then you should stay close to my group if you are worried then? That way, excluding times where we are required to sleep, you are not forced to confront Miss Tarlotte and are able to keep an eye on me to ensure that I do not 'disappear'."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Corrin nodded as she moved past Tomoko to get off the bus. "Hey, Tomoko? It seems we're in the same cabin together. You want to come with?"She stepped off the bus, her bare feet felt the grass where they got off. She checks the back of her map again, and notes Darv. She approaches him, straightening her sash/cape. "Greetings. I am Princess Corrin of Nohr, but please, call me Corrin." She says. She gives a slight bow.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Crimson Spartan @CookieMonster @Nater Taters @Atomyk
Pausing for a long moment, the warrior seemed lost in thought, his face still, unlike his mind

A princess?
Pictures of the sea flashed through his mind, turbulent waves, whirling typhoons, a sinking ship, drowning men.

A Kraeken

"A pleasure to meet you, Corrin" he speaks at last, snapping out of his flashback "You are the second princess I have the pleasure of meeting, and easily the best dressed of the two" the sellsword spoke in a matter of fact way about her armour. He had intended it as a compliment toward her sensibilities, and not her sense of fashion, but how she would recieve it was anyone's best guess.

"Oh. How rude of me" he mutters, realising he'd forgotten to introduce himself "I am Darv, of Mardkor." his plain introduction was followed by the traditional Iron One greeting, a modest bow.
"I do not care for titles, but I have been called The Saltborn"

@Minerva

The samurai quietly nodded as each of the speakers came up and had their moment to shine. While Nigel seemed to only repeat the same sentiments that the Togami boy did, he couldn't deny that the both of them had a point in wanting to keep the peace. At the moment, they had no indication what exactly had brought them here, and thus, it was essential that they remained focus upon their efforts to discover the truth of that matter rather than waste energy fighting one another.

"Let us indeed hope that our stay here will bear fruits in revealing why we are then," The samurai calmly responded before eyeing the other campers who he would be sharing a cabin with. He peeked at his nametag before nodding and bowing to the others (one who thankfully also seemed to be of the same culture as he), "Greetings to you all. I am Jack, the Ultimate Samurai as this nametag states. I hope that may all live in harmony together while we stay here."

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @Hazel-rah @Josh M

Jack sighed as Zinnia made her concerns known during his introduction to his cabin mates, "Perhaps then you should stay close to my group if you are worried then? That way, excluding times where we are required to sleep, you are not forced to confront Miss Tarlotte and are able to keep an eye on me to ensure that I do not 'disappear'."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zinnia shrugged her shoulder unsure, but nodded after a moment in agreement. "I guess that could work. The last time I vanished, you died at Gravity Falls. I'd hate to see something bad like that happen again." Especially since it wasn't certain he would come back again like last time. She sighed. "I'll stick around you for now. Where are you guys going?" she asked.

She had a feeling she would have to interact with her cabin group eventually, and she didn't really mind a couple of them such as the monk and Jack Frost, but Tarlotta was a huge pain in her ArceASS. She briefly glared at Tarlotta again, sticking her tongue out at the annoying cat.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @The Tactician @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.