Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomoko frowned when Zinnia scolded her for caring about her DS over the lives of innocent people. She felt bad, but that was replaced by the feeling of curiosity when Zinnia asked what game she was playing. Tomoko shrugged before flipping the DS over and pulling out the game cartridge.

She blushed deeply when she realized it was one of her adult "video games" Hehehe

"Oh...it's n-nothing, j-just some stupid obscure game you probably never heard of." She said, laughing nervously

"Jack is right though...um...if you have a rash or something, perhaps it would um...be best if you found something for it." She said, shifting nervously.

Tomoko glanced over at Rant, great, another person , how many people were gonna crowd Tomoko?

"N-no...it's fine....I don't need to play it right now." She said shakily
Rant frowned and shut the door slowly as he wormed back over to his pillow fort. The fort encompassed the mattresses and pillows as well as blankets in the room. Leaving nothing, but the bed frames. And only two since he was using the other two. It was a good pillow fort.

Perhaps the silence was good for the pair, despite the fact that it was broken by Tarlotte's sobs. Though, even those grew quieter as time went on, as though she only had so much fluid and it was all coming out. The physical contact was relished, and she still showed no signs of being about to pull away.

All she wanted was Sojiro. The man always knew what to do, and always was there for her, no matter how much she beat on him. He knew she cared, despite how she acted. And even if the death and suffering continued, she felt she'd be able to better handle it if he were here. In fact, it would all be just fine, in her book!

But he wasn't.

Even as she thought through all of this, mourning that the man wasn't there with her and oblivious to the fact that these people were here for her like he always had been, the girl's breathing slowly began to shallow out, becoming softer as her sobs quieted. Welp, looked like she was going out cold again, though it certainly wasn't due to desire to sleep. One did have to wonder why she randomly passed out.

@york
With Kyoko saying it, it felt a little more reassuring.

HkwgBHm.webp

"..."

And now it is time to check the outside for a bit.​

Nono snuck near the door, peeping at what was to come and preparing to ambush the wolf like the hunter she was.

In a Little Red Riding Hood play, that was.

6IUR9nq.webp

"Who- who's there?"

Nono peers out to see that Tarlotte had died again. She then pops out.

"J- Jack! Bring her into the room!"

@york @Hospes @Verite @BarrenThin
Jack Frost
@Crow @Hospes @Verite @BarrenThin @Others?

Jack sighed... It looks like Tarlotte had once again passed out, but he was glad that she had settled down, for now... He really did feel bad for her though; she really missed Sojiro, but well... Neither of them would be able to get home if they weren't able to rest properly. So, with that in mind, he decided to take Nono's advice, and carefully carried Tarlotte's sleeping form, heading towards an Nono's room, he figured he could do with some rest as well, smiling reassuringly.

"I think she'll be okay... I think she just... Needs some rest." He said, yawning a little.

"Maaaaybe I need some rest too..." He added under his breath.

With that out of the way, he plopped down on a relatively comfortable looking chair, and decided to rest himself a little.

Zinnia paid little mind to Rant but glanced to Jack when he offered his chips to her. "Oh nah, you need to keep your strength up too, Jack," Zinnia said, waving a hand at him. I am starving though. I just gave my cookies to this weird girl...

"If you two are worried about the rash being contagious though, don't. I'm pretty sure it's..." Zinnia frowned. "From something I came in contact with." She didn't want to admit it was from eating those plant leaves earlier, of course. ;)

"It's not really a big deal," she told them, trying to brush it off. If she was getting hurt or having weird things like this happening to her all the time people would start seeing her as weak!

@The Tactician @Nater Taters
"Perhaps it was the leaves you devoured?" The samurai offered, not seeing anything wrong in trying to help his friend, "And it's no trouble to help you, Zinnia. We simply need to find the necessary ingredients to prepare the ointment solution."

"Perhaps it was the leaves you devoured?" The samurai offered, not seeing anything wrong in trying to help his friend, "And it's no trouble to help you, Zinnia. We simply need to find the necessary ingredients to prepare the ointment solution."

Q8aLvUO.png

"Aw, jeez, Jack. I know you don't mind helping me out, but you just do it so much. I feel like I'm gonna end up owing you a huge debt," she said with a laugh. "I just wish there was some way I could pay you back, you know?"

Q8aLvUO.png

"Aw, jeez, Jack. I know you don't mind helping me out, but you just do it so much. I feel like I'm gonna end up owing you a huge debt," she said with a laugh. "I just wish there was some way I could pay you back, you know?"

Tomoko watched Jack and Zinnia, really unsure what to do, it would probably be weird if she went with them, maybe it would be best if she just stayed behind

"I guess....I'll stay here, I wouldn't want to slow you down." She said, really unsure what to say now

Wanda thought for awhile. However, she would turn to Honda and shake her head.

"I forget, Edmond. I'm sorry."

She was telling the truth, or so it seemed. Whatever the truth was; that she did forget, or lying a good reason, Wanda tightened her cloak, and put the hood up.
3020295-sw.jpg

"Excuse me, I have to find a room. I'll talk to you late, Edmond.

Walking around, Wanda would notice Genji and his master in a room as she walked best their window. Knocking on the door, Wanda would ask to join them.

"Hello? May I come?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Genji @Yun Lee

Genji paused. He stood, then opened the door for her. "Of course, Wanda. You are always welcome." His tone, though friendly, was plainly weary. Dropping the meditative stance, Genji sat on one of the beds, his shoulders slumping. He knew his master bore the sorrow of everyone around him. Genji was trying to do the same... But to do so was suffocating him. He wasn't sure how to put this into words, so... He just sat there in silence.

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

A worried smile appeared on Wanda's face. Sitting on the floor. Wanda would join in the meditation.

3799947-uncanny+avengers+annual+001-006.jpg

Unlike Genji, Wanda was in peace, all things considered. However, her eyes couldn't help but open to see Genji struggle.

"Are you okay? Be honest with me. Please."

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Stiles had been silent the whole trip to the motel and when they arrived, he utterered one sarcastic jab." Great a motel, nothing bad ever happens in a motel, not like it is the perfect scene for another murder by a psychotic killer," he said, the sarcasm clearly dripping from his mouth. Stiles had a bad history with motels... things never ended well here. He settled into Room 9 before anyone could stop him. He wondered if anyone would join him... maybe Diana and Victoria perhaps?

@Atomyk @Room 9 @Lonely Stiles.

A worried smile appeared on Wanda's face. Sitting on the floor. Wanda would join in the meditation.

Unlike Genji, Wanda was in peace, all things considered. However, her eyes couldn't help but open to see Genji struggle.

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

He didn't immediately answer. Before he did, he took his mask and set it aside in preparation for the night. His expression was stoic, but his eyes held a distinct look of heartbreak. "No, I'm not. Seeing these children... Seeing all of these people in such a state... It's crushing. There are two little girls here, Wanda. Master. I was just out there listening to one of them wailing for their... Father, their brother... I don't know. They've all witnessed more death and pain than anyone ever should in this time. I hate it. I hate everything about it. I want to do something. I want to fight back, or to tell the children not to cry, or to tell the adults to stay strong, but I look and I see the fear in their faces... I try to help them bear it the best I can. I try to be there for everyone that I can, but there is a sea of fear and despair in their eyes... And I am drowning in it."

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Tomoko watched Jack and Zinnia, really unsure what to do, it would probably be weird if she went with them, maybe it would be best if she just stayed behind

"I guess....I'll stay here, I wouldn't want to slow you down." She said, really unsure what to say now
Rant came out of the room holding a blanket this time. He pranced over to Tomoko and plopped down. He was still for a moment, wrapping the blanket around him before swiftly he took the girl close hiding her under the blanket. He smiled as she was silenced by Rant covering her mouth. He then picked her up. Covered by the blanket Rant stood with Tomoko and went to the room. His job was to steal people. This was certainly an easy considering what he needed he could get in and out with.

Tomoko was tossed on the soft bed in the pillow fort. Meanwhile Rant pushed the dresser over to the door. "Okay, listen we probably have all, but five seconds. Your game. Give it to me. If you need an explanation I can give it, but it's complicated and I need you to shut up." Rant was obviously stressed. He took a deep breath. "I just need that game. I have no business with you. Have the damn room if you like."

@Nater Taters

"I know. Genji You just want to hold them, or tell them to hold. Promise them that everything is going to be alright. However, you're e not sure if it will be. You can't lie to them. You feel like you're at your breaking point. Genji....."

Wanda stood up, and moved over to her friend, Wanda sat near him and looked him the eyes, she'd tell him the truth.

'That's what this place wants. Last night, I had a dream, a vision. I killed everyone here. Brutally and with no remorse. This place? It wanted that dream to break me. I know it won't happen. I know you feel like you're sinking, so hope. Why? Hope floats."

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
He didn't immediately answer. Before he did, he took his mask and set it aside in preparation for the night. His expression was stoic, but his eyes held a distinct look of heartbreak. "No, I'm not. Seeing these children... Seeing all of these people in such a state... It's crushing. There are two little girls here, Wanda. Master. I was just out there listening to one of them wailing for their... Father, their brother... I don't know. They've all witnessed more death and pain than anyone ever should in this time. I hate it. I hate everything about it. I want to do something. I want to fight back, or to tell the children not to cry, or to tell the adults to stay strong, but I look and I see the fear in their faces... I try to help them bear it the best I can. I try to be there for everyone that I can, but there is a sea of fear and despair in their eyes... And I am drowning in it."

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

_overwatch__zen_by_ohnips-da5i390.png

Zenyatta would nod to Wanda as she joined in the meditation, but his gaze fell upon his student as he let loose his thoughts upon the situation, conveying his weight through his words. For omnics, words are only meaningful form of expression, for they have no emotive faces like humans do. Perhaps, Zenyatta subconsciously bored this trait within his student.

Speaking ones mind is perhaps more meaningful then making a face, no matter if one bears flesh, metal or both.

"...It is as I expected from you, Genji."

"You bear such a mindset of a hero...one who seeks only to make the earth they walk on, better for each and every soul that walks on it...despite how those souls percieve you. Perhaps, as a god to be revered...a monster to be feared...a weapon to kept locked away...or, just a sefless individual seeking to save the day."

His absent gaze between the cyborg and the witch made it clear that wasn't just talking about Genji.

"One cannot help everyone."

"...but, everyone can help someone."

Zenyatta would halt his meditation, rising from his seated position and dusting his pants off, looking to Wanda and Genji

"Ms. Kirigiri was wise to try and build harmony between us all, but...if we are to face these trials as one, then the torch of hope must be gripped by all hands...not just the few kind individuals who persist among us. One does not need a sword, or supernatural abilities to be a hero. A hero is an ordinary individual who makes themselves extraordinary."

"...and, I believe that every person that walks in this hotel is quite capable of helping one another, they need only a reminder."

"Now then, I must stretch my servos."

"Genji, Wanda."

The master would give a bow to the Ultimate Witch and the Ultimate Forgiveness, before quietly exiting the room.

@Josh M @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Rant came out of the room holding a blanket this time. He pranced over to Tomoko and plopped down. He was still for a moment, wrapping the blanket around him before swiftly he took the girl close hiding her under the blanket. He smiled as she was silenced by Rant covering her mouth. He then picked her up. Covered by the blanket Rant stood with Tomoko and went to the room. His job was to steal people. This was certainly an easy considering what he needed he could get in and out with.

Tomoko was tossed on the soft bed in the pillow fort. Meanwhile Rant pushed the dresser over to the door. "Okay, listen we probably have all, but five seconds. Your game. Give it to me. If you need an explanation I can give it, but it's complicated and I need you to shut up." Rant was obviously stressed. He took a deep breath. "I just need that game. I have no business with you. Have the damn room if you like."

@Nater Taters
anime.watamote02.scared.jpg

Tomoko was beyond scared,being in a room with that strange Rant. She sat up and stared at Rant, a clearly horrified look on her face. Why did he kidnap her, why did he want that stupid game? She was on the brink of losing it

"H-Help! Someone....Rant is mad! H-Help...anyone!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

@ Anybody

anime.watamote02.scared.jpg

Tomoko was beyond scared,being in a room with that strange Rant. She sat up and stared at Rant, a clearly horrified look on her face. Why did he kidnap her, why did he want that stupid game? She was on the brink of losing it

"H-Help! Someone....Rant is mad! H-Help...anyone!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

@ Anybody
"Yeah, I'm always fuckin' mad. That's what I'm tryin' to fix here." Rant picked the girl up by her collar and breathed heavily out his nose like a bull ready to charge. He swiped the game from her and dropped her as he then threw the fort over the room. He then broke the glass with a chair and saluted to Tomoko. He was then gone into the night.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Let's make some weapons. Don't know what kind of crap goes bump in the night here.

As he entered the forest he picked up twigs and found a tree to climb once again. Perched at its tallest branch he sharpened his claws against the bark while sharpening twigs with his teeth.

She just had to scream. Damn.

"I know. Genji You just want to hold them, or tell them to hold. Promise them that everything is going to be alright. However, you're e not sure if it will be. You can't lie to them. You feel like you're at your breaking point. Genji....."

Wanda stood up, and moved over to her friend, Wanda sat near him and looked him the eyes, she'd tell him the truth.

'That's what this place wants. Last night, I had a dream, a vision. I killed everyone here. Brutally and with no remorse. This place? It wanted that dream to break me. I know it won't happen. I know you feel like you're sinking, so hope. Why? Hope floats."

@Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Genji leaned forward, elbows on his knees, looking at his palms. His hands opened and closed before clenching into firm fists. "Wanda... I am not a strong man. I am trying to help these people while I am just as lost as they are. I see into their hearts when I look into their eyes, and I feel their despair. I feel their pain. I want more than anything to tell them that it will be alright, but... I have not felt this powerless since..." The cyborg placed his head in his hands. "Some are strong. Stronger than I am, anyways. Some sow discord through the group. Many are broken and lost. What do I tell a young girl that just witnessed a man burning to death? What do I..."

_overwatch__zen_by_ohnips-da5i390.png

Zenyatta would nod to Wanda as she joined in the meditation, but his gaze fell upon his student as he let loose his thoughts upon the situation, conveying his weight through his words. For omnics, words are only meaningful form of expression, for they have no emotive faces like humans do. Perhaps, Zenyatta subconsciously bored this trait within his student.

Speaking ones mind is perhaps more meaningful then making a face, no matter if one bears flesh, metal or both.

"...It is as I expected from you, Genji."

"You bear such a mindset of a hero...one who seeks only to make the earth they walk on, better for each and every soul that walks on it...despite how those souls percieve you. Perhaps, as a god to be revered...a monster to be feared...a weapon to kept locked away...or, just a sefless individual seeking to save the day."

His absent gaze between the cyborg and the witch made it clear that wasn't just talking about Genji.

"One cannot help everyone."

"...but, everyone can help someone."

Zenyatta would halt his meditation, rising from his seated position and dusting his pants off, looking to Wanda and Genji

"Ms. Kirigiri was wise to try and build harmony between us all, but...if we are to face these trials as one, then the torch of hope must be gripped by all hands...not just the few kind individuals who persist among us. One does not need a sword, or supernatural abilities to be a hero. A hero is an ordinary individual who makes themselves extraordinary."

"...and, I believe that every person that walks in this hotel is quite capable of helping one another, they need only a reminder."

"Now then, I must stretch my servos."

"Genji, Wanda."

The master would give a bow to the Ultimate Witch and the Ultimate Forgiveness, before quietly exiting the room.

@Josh M @BarrenThin

Genji fell silent and listened to his teacher. He took some degree of comfort in his words, but he found himself still disquieted. He may not be able to help everyone... But he would try. "Hai, sensei." The cyborg sat there in uncertain silence for several seconds. When he raised his head, his sigh was shaky and his eyes still held deep sadness. He did not look at Wanda as he spoke. "I am not from an honest family. The Shimada ninja clan was once a proud assembly of medieval assassins, but, by the time I was born... We were more like a criminal empire. Arms dealing. Hired thugs. I... Never wanted any part of it. I spent my youth listening to the stories my father told me of great heroes... Happy endings. I wasted many an hour in the village arcade. Later on, I spent a lot of time chasing women; being an heir to a criminal empire brought more than a few."

Genji hesitated before continuing, but he shortly did. "Most of all, though, I chased after my older brother. Especially earlier on... Less so later. He taught me a lot of what I know about fighting. He was my protector. A steadfast stream of knowledge and experience, to my younger mind. I idolized him, as most younger brothers do. When our father died, and we were to become leaders... Well, I didn't do much different, though I mourned my father's death. Just enjoyed the wealth and ignored the problem. I was a fool. The clan elders approached Hanzo... They told him to straighten me out so that I'd take a more active role in leadership. They always hated how my father coddled me."

"Hanzo came to me with this... Grim expression. I was distracted at the time. He demanded I quit playing around and help lead. Well... I wanted no part of it. At least in his mind, that forced him to kill me." Genji paused, opening and closing a hand again. "He always was more skilled than I. I was left alone... Dying. Unable to move. In worse pain than I'd ever experienced. In that moment, I felt powerless. In that moment, I feel like I do now."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Tomoko just stared as Rant made off with her stupid broken DS and that damn game. Tomoko stood to her feet as she made her to the front door, pulling the dresser out of the way. She opened the front door and slowly made her way outside, not really sure to do now, she was too shaken to do anything really

"S-s-somebody...anybody..he-he -help!" She called

@ Anybody

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DapperDogman
Tomoko just stared as Rant made off with her stupid broken DS and that damn game. Tomoko stood to her feet as she made her to the front door, pulling the dresser out of the way. She opened the front door and slowly made her way outside, not really sure to do now, she was too shaken to do anything really

Stiles was done brooding alone in Room 9 when he heard that someone was calling for help. He was not Scott, he did not have the urge to save everyone no matter the cost. He was the type who ignored the problem until it went away, but he didn't feel right doing this anymore. He walked outside to find the source of the cry for now.

He found Tomoko. " Are you okay?" He asked, armed with a baseball bat.

@ Anybody

Genji's head snapped up, sadness gone from his face to be replaced by concern. He was outside the door in an instant, the cyborg's horribly scarred face greeting Tomoko. "What's the matter? Are you alright?"

@Josh M @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9

@ Anybody
Stiles was done brooding alone in Room 9 when he heard that someone was calling for help. He was not Scott, he did not have the urge to save everyone no matter the cost. He was the type who ignored the problem until it went away, but he didn't feel right doing this anymore. He walked outside to find the source of the cry for now.

He found Tomoko. " Are you okay?" He asked, armed with a baseball bat.

Having been momentarily distracted by Zinnia, Jack had failed to notice as Rant had pulled Tomoko away and into a room. However, once the glass shattered and the rat flew out the window to escape into the forest as the girl screamed, the samurai knew something was wrong. Joining Stiles as he approached her, he paused for a moment, taking in the sight of the schoolgirl's disheveled look.

"... Did he touch you, child?"

Hatred was growing in his heart once again. Rant had gone too far in this moment, whether or not he had violated Tomoko. He was at best a thief as Jack noticed the lack of the gaming device, and at worst? He was the sort who would be given no honorable death in his land, instead, his head would roll and his name would be erased from the records, all trace destroyed to leave no way to guide to the life of the worst sinners.

Turning his head to the woods, a scowl emerged on his lips as he held a hand out to Stiles, "May I borrow that? I have a vermin issue to rid us of..."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@ Anybody
Corrin stopped watching Ancient Aliens to step out into the hall.

"Tomoko, come here, it's alright..." She said. "Did he hurt you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.