• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • He looked at Honda for a few seconds before breathing loudly and saying his idea at a very fast pace. "Ithinkweneedtogeteveryoneoutofhereandescapefromthisbearsowecanallgohome." He then wiped his brow. "Phew, that really feels really good to get that off of my chest."

@Yun Lee
    latest
"..."

"Uh...Bolin? Mind, er, saying that again? I didn't understand!!"
@Yang Lee

"I uh said, I think we need to escape. We need to leave...somehow. I don't care how, but we can try and find a way out of here...right?"

@Yun Lee
Oh. Now that he understood, Honda crossed his arms, nodding in thought. "I think we all want to escape, Bolin. I know I don't wanna be here! But...I do wanna make sure everyone gets out safely. You know? But, I don't know anything much about this place." He paused, an idea forming. "But, I think there is someone who can help you and I. Are you okay with me bringing someone else into this?"
@Yang Lee

Oh. Now that he understood, Honda crossed his arms, nodding in thought. "I think we all want to escape, Bolin. I know I don't wanna be here! But...I do wanna make sure everyone gets out safely. You know? But, I don't know anything much about this place." He paused, an idea forming. "But, I think there is someone who can help you and I. Are you okay with me bringing someone else into this?"
@Yang Lee
He took a moment before making his final answer. "...Whatever it takes to get these people to safety."

@Yun Lee

Xz6tGBc.png

"Sounds like a cat."

Helpful.

Still, with that said, Kyoko would decide to walk over to the door and open it, peeking outside and catching sight of the source, Tarlotte, who was conversing with the comparatively soft Genji.

Aha, a classic textbook case of homesickness in light of being dragged against one's own will into a game of death by a murderous monochrome talking bear. This was normal.

lUKVHs1.png

"..."

With a blank expression, like a classic donkan, Kyoko simply spoke after Tarlotte and Genji finished talking to each other about their personal grievances about the situation.

"So... Are either of you going to come inside? It's a little chilly outside after all."

@Crow @BarrenThin @Hospes

Genji looked up from the sobbing girl at Kyoko, his scarred face holding a trace of deep sadness before he managed to hide it. "Ah... Shortly, Kirigiri-san." He shot her a half-hearted smirk that was pretty easy to see through. The cyborg needed to speak with Zenyatta, for he needed his guidance more than he had in a long time.

Too caught up in her longing for her one friend to resist Genji's attempt, the female was pulled against him in the embrace, where she merely continued to sob. While she may not have replied with words, she has, surprisingly, listened to what the man had to say. Not that she really felt any connection- he was still just some... some....

Not human.

Maybe he wasn't horrible, after all. Not that that'd change how she would treat him. But for now, she merely cried. And seemingly ignored Kyoko.

@BarrenThin @york @Verite
Jack Frost
@BarrenThin @Hospes @Others?

A distinct pang of guilt seemed to form inside of him as he realized his efforts had... Ultimately failed; but all the same, he didn't stop petting her... It was odd that he sympathized this much with someone like Tarlotte, even moreso that he had with even Jamie, to some degree... Maybe it was because he had a similar longing in the past... Not exactly for someone in particular, but a longing to be... Believed in. After all, for the longest time, he was invisible to all the mortals in the world... And as hard as he tried, it seemed like things would never change.

... But that had come to change lately. Though, he realized that words alone wouldn't calm down Tarlotte as is... So, instead, he did the only thing he could think of... He hugged Tarlotte as well, it was a small gesture, of course... But he rememebred just how comforting it felt when Jamie had hugged him... And this time, he didn't have to worry about his coldness... As rare as a moment like this was, he was actually glad he didn't have his powers in this situation, for a change. Little did he know though, that his actions had resulted in him forming a bit of a group hug with Genji. Hmm... Come to think of it, why haven't he and Genji hung out more? Despite the robot thing which was actually kind of cool, he wasn't such a bad one with words either.​

The cyborg was glad Jack was here. The presence of a second person that clearly cared about her would be good. He kissed the cat on the forehead lightly after holding her there for a while, then stood, putting his mask back on. The cyborg looked at Jack. "Please... Keep an eye on her, friend. I have some things I need to do."

First and foremost, Genji brought Tarlotte some cake. He needed to speak to his teacher, but the needs of those around him came first.

Next, he went into Kyoko's room. Genji closed the door behind him, then leaned back against the wall. He glanced at Morikubo with a hidden, affectionate smile. It was several seconds before he spoke, and he did not look at Kyoko when he did. "Suffering abounds here. I know it weighs heavily on my heart. It brings forth doubt about my own ability to help." Genji paused, then looked back at Kyoko. "Just because you are hiding your feelings does not mean you do not have them, Kirigiri-san. Behind closed doors, I would gladly listen to your troubles."

@Verite @Hospes @Kaykay @york

@Crow

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and York
He took a moment before making his final answer. "...Whatever it takes to get these people to safety."

@Yun Lee
Honda smiled. "Good! Now,follow me!" He led Bolin back to the vending machines, hoping Wanda would still be there. "Say, Wanda! Bolin here has something he wants to tell you about!" Being the supportive friend he was, Honda shoved Bolin forward towards the Scarlet Witch.
@Yang Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Uh oh, the dragon Pokemon trainer was getting the munchies.

"Well, I do not have any money beyond some gold coins... And I doubt the machines will take such, so it can't be helped," Jack sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop Zinnia from doing what she felt was needed. Besides, he could certainly enjoy a taste of food himself.

"It's okay, if the machines don't take coins I'll just give them an old fashion beating!" Zinnia exclaimed, her red eyes darting around to look for a vending machine. Once she spotted one, Zinnia repeatedly began kicking it.

vVrvkzN.jpg

"Food! You shall be mine! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

@The Tactician @Others​

Last edited by a moderator:

"It's okay, if the machines don't take coins I'll just give them an old fashion beating!" Zinnia exclaimed, her red eyes darting around to look for a vending machine. Once she spotted one, Zinnia repeatedly began kicking it.

vVrvkzN.jpg

"Food! You shall be mine! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

@The Tactician @Others​
One of those machine food vendors, wonderful... It was only with sarcastic inner joy and an outer expression of contempt that Jack could stand the thought of food from the machine. While they had no choice in the matter, he couldn't help but wish they had the chance to eat something fresher than the processed candy bars and chips the vendor almost certainly had an overabundance of.

"Zinnia, calm down. I think I may for once have the proper coinage for a machine like this," He stepped in, blocking her shots for kicks as he began to fish out several of the coins known as quarters. Thankfully, there was enough to buy them both something and after picking out a bag of salmon-flavored chips (how such a thing existed, he did not know) for himself, he stepped aside to let her choose.​

Honda heard another voice and noticed Bolin there, seeminga bit nervous. But no kidding, considering what happened to Klim. "Er...sure! Pardon me a moment!" Nodding to Wanda and Mike, Honda walked away out of earshot with Bolin. "What's going on?"
5I5J5oV.jpg

"Not much, Honda. Just...thinking about some stuff is all."

Mike didn't really want to go into detail about how miserable he was feeling for accusing Tommy of being the killer. Least of all when Tommy had run off in a panic before Mike could fully apologize for what he had done. It left a pit in Mike's heart and one he wouldn't be able to mend anytime soon it seemed like. Making his way over to the vending machine as Honda went off to talk to Bolin, Mike glanced up at it. Was this really what it had all come down to? Just hanging out at a hotel while deaths loomed over everybody's head? He was just expected to rest easy with that weighing on him?

Granted of course Mike didn't stick his two cents into the whole voting nonsense. But that's mainly because he didn't feel he had a right to judge whether someone was guilty or innocent. He was only twelve years old for crying out loud! Clasping his hand up against the glass, Mike held his hand down as he glanced at the floor. Why was he getting so worked up over this? Those people had committed murders! They had taken lives of their own! But was the 'eye for an eye' mentality really one that they had to enforce? It just didn't sit well with Mike and certainly not with the others here.

Dragging his hand slowly down the glass of the vending machine, Mike's eyes began to grow misty as the contents of the vending machine may as well have been a blur. The tears were making it far too hard to see anything. Wiping his arm across his eyes to try and clear up some of the tears, Mike paused as he glanced at the vending machine. The glass that lay between him and the goodies within the machine were a barrier, to impede people from stealing said food obviously. But it also made a shiver run up Mike's spine. It was just another degree of separation. Similar to how the others had been separated from the Principal but still saw his gruesome death through the monitor.

Not waiting for Honda to return with Bolin, Mike rushed past Wanda with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't even get a vending machine without this stuff bothering him! Damn that bear and damn everything about this trip. Mike knew he couldn't escape from this. But he could at least be alone! Rushing into the nearest room and slamming the door shut behind him, Mike slid down onto his rear as he ran his hands through his hair.

PEBxV9V.jpg

Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't the bear just let them all go home?!

Little did Mike know, having been so caught up in his sadness that he hadn't seen that this room also belonged to one Lapis Lazuli.

@Gummi Bunnies < 3
Catbug's reassurances hit Chikage as she sighed. Positive as usual.

"Pointless optimism leads to ignorance, not a solution."

It was all over if they stopped thinking in favor of empty hoping, after all. Still, she reached down and pet his head, not taking her eyes off the fan. Things could get better, Catbug wasn't wrong about that. But for that to happen, they had to do something, not just sit around hoping for the best. Without her realizing it, her face cracked into a slight smile. Maybe a bit of reassurance wasn't so bad.

Though upon hearing the racket outside, she flipped Catbug back onto her head before stepping out.
5OD2Zj6.jpg

"It may not lead to solutions right off the bat! But it'll inspire us to look for one because we're happy!"

Of course reality was never as cut and dry as Catbug would have liked it to be. Being happy/optimistic didn't suddenly change the situation on the ground or what was happening around you. But as long as you stayed positive, you'll always have that one flicker of hope that'll keep you moving forward. Wanting to find a way to make things even better, not just for you, but for your friends as well. As Chikage smiled, Catbug blushed and clapped his hands together. He had seen that smile before! Back when they were at the dinner table and eating food, Catbug decided to share his chocolate bar with Chikage and she had given him a warm smile in return.

Chikage did a good job of keeping herself composed in situations like this. But it was so nice to see her happy for once! Just like how everyone should be happy! Forget what jerks like that mean bear! People shouldn't wallow in despair! They should look forward and do what they can for everyone!

Leaning forward, Catbug gave Chikage a friendly smooch on the forehead before leaning back and giggling.

"That's for smiling! You look pretty when you smile!"

The next thing Catbug knew after giving the smooch was him being placed back atop Chikage's head. Watching curiously as the girl headed out of her room, Catbug's wings fluttered.
"...Need milk?"
72jLjOX.jpg

"If she doesn't want any, I'll totally take some!"

@Kaykay @Crow @Verite @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Honda smiled. "Good! Now,follow me!" He led Bolin back to the vending machines, hoping Wanda would still be there. "Say, Wanda! Bolin here has something he wants to tell you about!" Being the supportive friend he was, Honda shoved Bolin forward towards the Scarlet Witch.
@Yang Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits

"Now this should be interesting..." Poison would walk up the group with a sly smile. "Don't mind me boys I'm just dying to hear what Bolin has to tell."
@Yang Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Yang Lee

On his way to the vending machines, Honda noticed an all too familiar face. They hadn't talked since​
"You? Shaken up? Isn't that what a sumo wrestler is not supposed to be? We'll, I don't blame you. Honestly, this place? I feel like it's sucking the life out of me. Mostly because it is."
4134724-avengers503_16b.jpg

Wanda paused as she tried to explain.

"I'm like a light to a moth here, Edmond. The darkness here? It wants me. I won't falter. I have faith."

Wanda listened to the Sumo about his thoughts on fate before adding.

"I don't think we're here for them, Edmond. Why we're here? It's larger than that. Larger than any of us. I thi-"

rsatWV3.jpg

"No...No...No!"

There was no lost friendship between Tommy and the principal. He had murdered the one person who had sought Tommy out, to try and help him adjust among a community that saw him as nothing more than a freak, a boy who'd been so traumatized by his experiences with Jason that he may as well have stayed in the loony bin. But Max had given him a chance and had helped him with his studies, tried to introduce him to other students so he'd get more friends. Something Tommy struggled with as his battle with Jason as a child had just closed off most windows for wanting to go out and explore friendships with other people.

But this was too grotesque for Tommy's liking. This bear thing seemed to enjoy just how brutal the principal's death had been. Tommy couldn't derive anything other than disgust from this. He could feel beads of sweat running down his forehead as his breathing began to grow heavy. The screaming reminded him so much of something from his past. Something that remained so clear to him even though he wanted nothing more than for it to go away.

"TOMMY! STOP! HE'S DEAD! TOMMY!"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"No..I can't go through this..Not again!"

Turning away from the scene, Tommy fled into the night. With a bottle of pills crashing to the floor behind him. The lid bounced off and the white pills spilled out onto the floor. But Tommy was too caught up in his own fears to worry about that. He had to get away..Get away from all of this death!

COVB2vG.png

Watching Tommy flee, Mike reached out towards him and yelled. "Tommy, wait! You don't have to go! We'll stop Monokuma! Just like you stopped Jason!" But the words might as well have been hot air for all the effect they had on the fleeing teen. He had already been through Hell once with Jason and then an imposter who picked up the hockey mask. Now, he had lost his only friend who's killer had just been put to rest. But he couldn't stand anymore than that. He had to get out of here!

Watching as Tommy's visage faded into the night around Blackwell Academy, Mike frowned as he stood at the front entrance of the bus. He felt bad accusing Tommy of taking up Jason's blade and being the one to kill Max. More so when it seemed like Tommy had been through the wringer and back already. He would have apologized, he wanted to apologize but it didn't seem like he'd get the chance to anytime soon. Gripping onto the door as tightly as he could, Mike frowned.

xeHztFb.jpg

"I'm sorry..."

Stepping onto the bus so as not to hold the others up, Mike quietly slumped into a seat. How had everything ended up turning out this way? He had saved Will and yet he still had stuff to overcome. Like ending up in some strange cabin and being subjected to the whims of a talking murderous bear. Just as others in their group killed people, Monokuma had the others decide who was guilty and whoever got picked? They'd be the next ones on the chopping block. In that way, Mike couldn't blame Tommy for running off like he had. Mike would have liked nothing more than to get away from all of this. But he knew it wasn't that easy.

They'd keep having to dance to the bear's tune until either they found out a way to defy him that didn't get them killed. Or Monokuma simply got tired of them and wiped them all out. But the latter made Mike's stomach turn over so maybe it didn't bare thinking about. Staying quiet until they got to the hotel, Mike was one of the first to get off. The longer he got to lay his head down and pretend this was all some kind of horrible dream the better.

But much to his frustration, although not his surprise as he figured this would have happened, Mike tossed and rolled around on the bed. Unable to simply let his thoughts be thoughts. All the things he had seen, been put through since coming on this 'trip' had been nothing but nightmare-ish. Eventually whipping one of the pillows against the wall, Mike wandered off. Maybe a soda or a chocolate bar would help to calm his nerves. Or who knows maybe it'd make him even more jittery? He knew sleep wouldn't come easy that's for sure.

Roaming the halls with a somber look on his face and his hands clutched into fists as his side, he stopped upon seeing Honda and Scarlet Witch. He hadn't interacted much with the sumo but Wanda had comforted him when he was frightened and to be fair he still was. So maybe meeting up with her was a stroke of good luck?

Given everything that had happened so far, he supposed that'd be welcomed. But really all it did was remind him of things seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Worse of all though? He didn't even have any money on him for the vending machines.

LImmrVC.jpg

"Hey...Scarlet Witch, Honda.."

@Josh M @Yun Lee

~~~

Though while Mike tried to keep how he felt bottled up for his own sake and Tommy fled from the scene, Catbug had taken a third approach. Which was to bawl his eyes out as he saw the Principal being roasted. He knew that it wasn't right to take a life. He had learned that much after he decapitated the Jelly Kid and got neutered for his troubles. But this was different. Plenty of people seemed to really like Max and the Principal tried to hide what he had done! Whereas Catbug fessed up to what he had done, Jelly Kid healed himself and left, and life went on.

But there would be no coming back for Max. She was gone and all her friends would have of her were their memories. Some didn't even seem like they could cope with that. Like Tommy who ran for the hills as soon as he got the chance. Catbug flew off Chikage's head and held up Tommy's pill bottle as he called out to the teen.

"Wait! You forgot..You forgot your medicine.."

The bottle fell from Catbug's hand and back onto the floor as Tommy didn't listen. He couldn't understand Tommy's reasoning for having to deal with a serial killer at a young age/watching your family be murdered before your eyes was something Catbug hadn't dealt with. But it still hurt him to see someone run away. Nobody should be alone, least of all when they didn't deserve it.

7dOie3T.jpg

Quietly fluttering onto the bus, Catbug resumed his spot atop Chikage's head. Doing his best to stifle his sniffling. Even though she didn't let it show on the surface like he had, he imagined this wasn't easy on Chikage either. So he had to try and be strong! Just like she was doing! Wiping at his eyes, Catbug whimpered as he laid his head down and tried to sleep out the rest of the ride to the hotel. Maybe things would be all better when he woke up!

But as he sat up as the bus reached it's destination, Catbug realized that no they wouldn't be. Things still looked as bleak as ever. Staying on top of Chikage's head as if it were the safest spot in the world, Catbug didn't have his usual energetic charm as Chikage laid down and Catbug rolled off her head. He wanted to get some peace of mind but just as he felt Tommy had made a mistake by running off to face his troubles alone, Catbug couldn't secure peace on his own. Which is why he crawled over and curled up on Chikage's chest as he purred and smiled at his friend.

"I know things look bad, Chikage. But I promise that they'll get better! I promise..."

82dKgF0.jpg

@Kaykay
"Hello, Mike! How are you?"

As Honda left Wanda would motion to the boy.

"So, how are you holding up? You hungry?"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters

Jack Frost
@BarrenThin @Hospes @Others?

A distinct pang of guilt seemed to form inside of him as he realized his efforts had... Ultimately failed; but all the same, he didn't stop petting her... It was odd that he sympathized this much with someone like Tarlotte, even moreso that he had with even Jamie, to some degree... Maybe it was because he had a similar longing in the past... Not exactly for someone in particular, but a longing to be... Believed in. After all, for the longest time, he was invisible to all the mortals in the world... And as hard as he tried, it seemed like things would never change.

... But that had come to change lately. Though, he realized that words alone wouldn't calm down Tarlotte as is... So, instead, he did the only thing he could think of... He hugged Tarlotte as well, it was a small gesture, of course... But he rememebred just how comforting it felt when Jamie had hugged him... And this time, he didn't have to worry about his coldness... As rare as a moment like this was, he was actually glad he didn't have his powers in this situation, for a change. Little did he know though, that his actions had resulted in him forming a bit of a group hug with Genji. Hmm... Come to think of it, why haven't he and Genji hung out more? Despite the robot thing which was actually kind of cool, he wasn't such a bad one with words.​
Genji looked up from the sobbing girl at Kyoko, his scarred face holding a trace of deep sadness before he managed to hide it. "Ah... Shortly, Kirigiri-san." He shot her a half-hearted smirk that was pretty easy to see through. The cyborg needed to speak with Zenyatta, for he needed his guidance more than he had in a long time.

The cyborg was glad Jack was here. The presence of a second person that clearly cared about her would be good. He kissed the cat on the forehead lightly after holding her there for a while, then stood, putting his mask back on. The cyborg looked at Jack. "Please... Keep an eye on her, friend. I have some things I need to do."

First and foremost, Genji brought Tarlotte some cake. He needed to speak to his teacher, but the needs of those around him came first.

Next, he went into Kyoko's room. Genji closed the door behind him, then leaned back against the wall. He glanced at Morikubo with a hidden, affectionate smile. It was several seconds before he spoke, and he did not look at Kyoko when he did. "Suffering abounds here. I know it weighs heavily on my heart. It brings forth doubt about my own ability to help." Genji paused, then looked back at Kyoko. "Just because you are hiding your feelings does not mean you do not have them, Kirigiri-san. Behind closed doors, I would gladly listen to your troubles."

@Crow

The pets and hugs that the young maiden had been caught up in were met by her continuing to bawl, unable to stop the tears now that they'd come. It was like the dam she'd built to keep all of her emotions in had been broken, if only temporarily, and everything was flooding out in the form of the droplets that twinkled like diamonds in the low light. She once again felt as though ready to pass out, but she clung to her consciousness like a lifeline, as though in hope that Sojiro would appear if she could keep her eyes open long enough.

Surprisingly, Tarlotte didn't fight the forehead kiss, though it did her no good in supplying much needed mana. In fact, she didn't even seem to notice the cake. She was merely left there, crying on Jack and probably secretly finding mild comfort in the petting.

The milk comment didn't really process, either.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @york

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"Now this should be interesting..." Poison would walk up the group with a sly smile. "Don't mind me boys I'm just dying to hear what Bolin has to tell."
"You? Shaken up? Isn't that what a sumo wrestler is not supposed to be? We'll, I don't blame you. Honestly, this place? I feel like it's sucking the life out of me. Mostly because it is."

"I'm like a light to a moth here, Edmond. The darkness here? It wants me. I won't falter. I have faith."

"I don't think we're here for them, Edmond. Why we're here? It's larger than that. Larger than any of us. I thi-"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters
Now with Poison here as well to listen to what Bolin had to say, he took a deep breath and repeated himself. "I think...I think we need to get everyone and escape. We can't continue to be killed and kill each other. We need to find a way out of here!" Despite saying the last part in confidence, he was still scared about what people would think about his idea.

@Yun Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi

Darv stood in front of the door, blocking it silently as he thinks about the events of the past few days
"The bear sure knows how to negotiate"

@Minerva

Darv would hear from inside the room "And now for Local on the 8's" followed by some smooth jazz music.

Corrin was quietly sitting on the bed watching The Weather Channel. She seemed to genuinely be getting a kick out of it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
One of those machine food vendors, wonderful... It was only with sarcastic inner joy and an outer expression of contempt that Jack could stand the thought of food from the machine. While they had no choice in the matter, he couldn't help but wish they had the chance to eat something fresher than the processed candy bars and chips the vendor almost certainly had an overabundance of.

"Zinnia, calm down. I think I may for once have the proper coinage for a machine like this," He stepped in, blocking her shots for kicks as he began to fish out several of the coins known as quarters. Thankfully, there was enough to buy them both something and after picking out a bag of salmon-flavored chips (how such a thing existed, he did not know) for himself, he stepped aside to let her choose.​

"At times like this I regret not having stolen some more currency from this world!" Zinnia exclaimed, halting her kicks when Jack moved in her way. "Jeez, you're always so prepared," she commented, stepping forward when he moved to let her look. She picked out a bag of cookies. Yay, just what Zinnia needed was lots of sugar to make her more wild and hyper! 8D

After obtaining the bag of cookies in her hands, Zinnia pouted. "These bags are so much smaller than what I was hoping for. I don't think this snack will make me any less hungry at all!" Grumbling, she scratched at her neck again. And why does my neck and face itch so much!? Pausing in her thoughts, Zinnia quieted and slowly ran a hand over her neck, feeling little bumps all over herself.

zMnHGAJ.png

Fuckingdra-- DON'T TELL ME I HAVE A RASH ON MY NECK FROM THOSE STUPID PLANTS I ATE!? I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING! WHAT GIVES!? ...I know those plants were from a different world than me, but I never thought for a second something like that would bother me. THIS ISN'T FAAAAIR!

@The Tactician @Everybody​

"Ah, no problem, Poison! What he says concerns us all, it's important we get some opinions on it!"

So, Wanda had her own ideas? Maybe he could ask further into it. Of course, once Bolin said his piece.​
Now with Poison here as well to listen to what Bolin had to say, he took a deep breath and repeated himself. "I think...I think we need to get everyone and escape. We can't continue to be killed and kill each other. We need to find a way out of here!" Despite saying the last part in confidence, he was still scared about what people would think about his idea.

And he did! Much slower this time too, good for him!! "If we do try to escape, would that influence why you think we're here, Wanda?"
@Yang Lee @Jeremi @Josh M

@Yun Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi

Poison lulled over Bolin's words for a moment before she responded. "Yeah, that's great kid, but I don't suppose you know, well, first of all where we are and second where we'd actually head. Can you survive in the woods? Like I'm a master walking in high heels but this would be pretty crazy terrain to walk around like headless chickens."

Instead of totally shutting him down Poison would smile in his direction. "Like I get what you're sayin', but we don't know if runnin' is gonna kill us all anyway, and right now I don't wanna risk it."

@Yun Lee @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Yang Lee

@Crow
The pets and hugs that the young maiden had been caught up in were met by her continuing to bawl, unable to stop the tears now that they'd come. It was like the dam she'd built to keep all of her emotions in had been broken, if only temporarily, and everything was flooding out in the form of the droplets that twinkled like diamonds in the low light. She once again felt as though ready to pass out, but she clung to her consciousness like a lifeline, as though in hope that Sojiro would appear if she could keep her eyes open long enough.

Surprisingly, Tarlotte didn't fight the forehead kiss, though it did her no good in supplying much needed mana. In fact, she didn't even seem to notice the cake. She was merely left there, crying on Jack and probably secretly finding mild comfort in the petting.

The milk comment didn't really process, either.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Kaykay @york
Jack Frost
@Hospes @BarrenThin @Verite @Kakay @Others?

Jack Frost nodded towards Genji, it seemed that he had things to take care of elsewhere... And just held onto Tarlotte for a while, closing his eyes as he tried to shake off the day's events... Three more deaths that they were made aware of, and the possibility that Mr. Jefferson wasn't quite innocent either, despite him having been one of the murder victims. It was one, big heaping mess... But, all the same, he was just glad that they had so far, gotten lucky with their votes, though despite this, it was apparant that Monokuma was right; despair was slowly but surely gaining a foothold on them, but... As long as he could help it, he wouldn't let it overtake them.

Instead, he tried to banish these worries from his mind for the time being as he closed his eyes for a moment, comforting Tarlotte the best that he could, without really saying anything for a while. Maybe all they needed was a moment of calm after all, as it seemed that even the cat-girl's stubborn nature had caved in, even for the moment... Maybe Sojiro had been the one keeping her together, wherever she came from? ... But, in his absense, he swore to himself he would try his best to keep things together himself, but Jack really had to wonder what Sojiro was like at times... If he and Sojiro had anything in common? Eventually, he

"We'll get you home... I promise..." He murmured quietly.

Though he had no idea what world, or even Universe Tarlotte was from, let alone how to get back to his own world... He knew there had to be some way out, a way home... For all of them...

5I5J5oV.jpg

"Not much, Honda. Just...thinking about some stuff is all."

Mike didn't really want to go into detail about how miserable he was feeling for accusing Tommy of being the killer. Least of all when Tommy had run off in a panic before Mike could fully apologize for what he had done. It left a pit in Mike's heart and one he wouldn't be able to mend anytime soon it seemed like. Making his way over to the vending machine as Honda went off to talk to Bolin, Mike glanced up at it. Was this really what it had all come down to? Just hanging out at a hotel while deaths loomed over everybody's head? He was just expected to rest easy with that weighing on him?

Granted of course Mike didn't stick his two cents into the whole voting nonsense. But that's mainly because he didn't feel he had a right to judge whether someone was guilty or innocent. He was only twelve years old for crying out loud! Clasping his hand up against the glass, Mike held his hand down as he glanced at the floor. Why was he getting so worked up over this? Those people had committed murders! They had taken lives of their own! But was the 'eye for an eye' mentality really one that they had to enforce? It just didn't sit well with Mike and certainly not with the others here.

Dragging his hand slowly down the glass of the vending machine, Mike's eyes began to grow misty as the contents of the vending machine may as well have been a blur. The tears were making it far too hard to see anything. Wiping his arm across his eyes to try and clear up some of the tears, Mike paused as he glanced at the vending machine. The glass that lay between him and the goodies within the machine were a barrier, to impede people from stealing said food obviously. But it also made a shiver run up Mike's spine. It was just another degree of separation. Similar to how the others had been separated from the Principal but still saw his gruesome death through the monitor.

Not waiting for Honda to return with Bolin, Mike rushed past Wanda with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't even get a vending machine without this stuff bothering him! Damn that bear and damn everything about this trip. Mike knew he couldn't escape from this. But he could at least be alone! Rushing into the nearest room and slamming the door shut behind him, Mike slid down onto his rear as he ran his hands through his hair.

PEBxV9V.jpg

Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't the bear just let them all go home?!

Little did Mike know, having been so caught up in his sadness that he hadn't seen that this room also belonged to one Lapis Lazuli.

@Gummi Bunnies < 3
Unaware that someone had actually walked into the room, Lapis was blankly staring at the photograph she had of herself and her boyfriend. Mumbling a bit to herself about the photo, it was only a few minutes afterwards that she realized that Mike was in the room, causing her to hide the photo neatly into her pockets.

tumblr_o03ajcuQLW1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Uh... hey, Mike..."

Unsure on what to say, Lapis called out to him, seeing that this whole experience was starting to get to Mike, starting to make him feel dread all over. She knew that feeling very well, having been through this many times in her strange life.

@Chewy Rabbits

@Crow
uH0JMCG.png

"..."

As always, Kyoko made a habit of giving a slight pause whenever someone would speak to her, as though she would always choose her words carefully when addressed to, and one could assume that this was no exception. She simply stood there for a moment, back turned to Genji, before she would let out a brief sigh, sitting down on her bed.

"The gesture is appreciated, really, but you don't have to worry about me. Not everyone is reticent about their problems for the sake of holding it in. It's regrettable that so many people have to die senselessly, but I'm afraid that it can't be helped. Even so, I'll do everything in my power to protect everyone. I won't ever stop. With Wanda's help, I'll even see to it that everyone will manage to go back home by the end of all this."

@BarrenThin @Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
Status
Not open for further replies.