Status
Not open for further replies.
Genji's head snapped up, sadness gone from his face to be replaced by concern. He was outside the door in an instant, the cyborg's horribly scarred face greeting Tomoko. "What's the matter? Are you alright?"
Stiles decided to peak into the room and noticed that the dresser was moved. Had someone tried to block off the door? He inspected the broken glass and walked over to Tomoko. " Was someone trying to kidnap you?" He asked, as he handed that bat over to Jack.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Minerva

Rant came out of the room holding a blanket this time. He pranced over to Tomoko and plopped down. He was still for a moment, wrapping the blanket around him before swiftly he took the girl close hiding her under the blanket. He smiled as she was silenced by Rant covering her mouth. He then picked her up. Covered by the blanket Rant stood with Tomoko and went to the room. His job was to steal people. This was certainly an easy considering what he needed he could get in and out with.

Tomoko was tossed on the soft bed in the pillow fort. Meanwhile Rant pushed the dresser over to the door. "Okay, listen we probably have all, but five seconds. Your game. Give it to me. If you need an explanation I can give it, but it's complicated and I need you to shut up." Rant was obviously stressed. He took a deep breath. "I just need that game. I have no business with you. Have the damn room if you like."

@Nater Taters
anime.watamote02.scared.jpg

Tomoko was beyond scared,being in a room with that strange Rant. She sat up and stared at Rant, a clearly horrified look on her face. Why did he kidnap her, why did he want that stupid game? She was on the brink of losing it

"H-Help! Someone....Rant is mad! H-Help...anyone!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

@ Anybody
"Yeah, I'm always fuckin' mad. That's what I'm tryin' to fix here." Rant picked the girl up by her collar and breathed heavily out his nose like a bull ready to charge. He swiped the game from her and dropped her as he then threw the fort over the room. He then broke the glass with a chair and saluted to Tomoko. He was then gone into the night.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Let's make some weapons. Don't know what kind of crap goes bump in the night here.

As he entered the forest he picked up twigs and found a tree to climb once again. Perched at its tallest branch he sharpened his claws against the bark while sharpening twigs with his teeth.

She just had to scream. Damn.
Tomoko just stared as Rant made off with her stupid broken DS and that damn game. Tomoko stood to her feet as she made her to the front door, pulling the dresser out of the way. She opened the front door and slowly made her way outside, not really sure to do now, she was too shaken to do anything really

"S-s-somebody...anybody..he-he -help!" She called

@ Anybody
Stiles was done brooding alone in Room 9 when he heard that someone was calling for help. He was not Scott, he did not have the urge to save everyone no matter the cost. He was the type who ignored the problem until it went away, but he didn't feel right doing this anymore. He walked outside to find the source of the cry for now.

He found Tomoko. " Are you okay?" He asked, armed with a baseball bat.

Genji's head snapped up, sadness gone from his face to be replaced by concern. He was outside the door in an instant, the cyborg's horribly scarred face greeting Tomoko. "What's the matter? Are you alright?"

@Josh M @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9
Having been momentarily distracted by Zinnia, Jack had failed to notice as Rant had pulled Tomoko away and into a room. However, once the glass shattered and the rat flew out the window to escape into the forest as the girl screamed, the samurai knew something was wrong. Joining Stiles as he approached her, he paused for a moment, taking in the sight of the schoolgirl's disheveled look.

"... Did he touch you, child?"

Hatred was growing in his heart once again. Rant had gone too far in this moment, whether or not he had violated Tomoko. He was at best a thief as Jack noticed the lack of the gaming device, and at worst? He was the sort who would be given no honorable death in his land, instead, his head would roll and his name would be erased from the records, all trace destroyed to leave no way to guide to the life of the worst sinners.

Turning his head to the woods, a scowl emerged on his lips as he held a hand out to Stiles, "May I borrow that? I have a vermin issue to rid us of..."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters
Corrin stopped watching Ancient Aliens to step out into the hall.

"Tomoko, come here, it's alright..." She said. "Did he hurt you?"
Stiles decided to peak into the room and noticed that the dresser was moved. Had someone tried to block off the door? He inspected the broken DS and walked over to Tomoko. " Was someone trying to kidnap you?" He asked, as he handed that bat over to Jack.

Ou5RokF.png

Zinnia flinched when she heard someone call for help. Like Jack, Stiles, and a few of the others, she followed after Tomoko to check and see what was going on."She was with Jack and I for one second and then gone the next!" Zinnia exclaimed to the others, her red eyes bubbling with frustration. "Why is rant always pulling things like this? I feel as if he's gone way too far this time."

Wanda listened to Genji's story. The pain the man was showing, it was a lot. Wanda stayed alert as Genji shared deeper feelings and his history when he fished, Wanda would speak.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Genji. I understand your pain. I have felt the way you feel right now some many times in my life. I beilive you're stronger than you think."

Moving her way to a nearby bed, Wanda would share her story.

My life has always been a mess. Where should I start? I have a twin brother, Pietro. While we are different, he has always looked out for me, much of my dismay sometimes. I was not always a hero. I started as a terrorist. My father, the man I thought was my father....."

Wanda paused, trying to find the right words. Wanda couldn't help but smile. Wanda couldn't help but giggle.

" I'm sorry, Genji. This is a long story. Do you really want too know the whole thing. I don't mind sharing with you. I have nothing to hide. I just don't want to waste your time. Plus, it's a doozy. "

Wanda's smile was bright. She hope she could make even a slight smile appear on Genji's face.

@BarrenThin

Genji felt anger swell. He felt like he was going to kill that rat. He... Turned around and walked back to his room and rejoined Wanda.
Wanda listened to Genji's story. The pain the man was showing, it was a lot. Wanda stayed alert as Genji shared deeper feelings and his history when he fished, Wanda would speak.

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Genji. I understand your pain. I have felt the way you feel right now some many times in my life. I beilive you're stronger than you think."

Moving her way to a nearby bed, Wanda would share her story.

My life has always been a mess. Where should I start? I have a twin brother, Pietro. While we are different, he has always looked out for me, much of my dismay sometimes. I was not always a hero. I started as a terrorist. My father, the man I thought was my father....."

Wanda paused, trying to find the right words. Wanda couldn't help but smile. Wanda couldn't help but giggle.

" I'm sorry, Genji. This is a long story. Do you really want too know the whole thing. I don't mind sharing with you. I have nothing to hide. I just don't want to waste your time. Plus, it's a doozy. "

Wanda's smile was bright. She hope she could make even a slight smile appear on Genji's face.

@BarrenThin

He sat at the foot of her bed and listened quietly, the sadness having once again returned to his face. He rocked back. "I would love to hear it, Wanda."

@Josh M

Stiles decided to peak into the room and noticed that the dresser was moved. Had someone tried to block off the door? He inspected the broken DS and walked over to Tomoko. " Was someone trying to kidnap you?" He asked, as he handed that bat over to Jack.

"Thank you. Now avert your eyes and take care of Tomoko..."

Rant was a plague upon their group. Harassing them, interfering with their investigations and trials to spout his useless gibberish, acting as though he had some moral right to act like a complete sociopath. He was not chaos incarnate, a bringer of destruction. In Jack's eyes, the boy's actions were no longer acceptable as Rant showed no remorse for his actions.

If they wished for him to stop, then they needed to make him stop. If it had to be Jack to do so, then he would do it without mercy or sympathy for his target.

Ou5RokF.png

Zinnia flinched when she heard someone call for help. Like Jack, Stiles, and a few of the others, she followed after Tomoko to check and see what was going on."She was with Jack and I for one second and then gone the next!" Zinnia exclaimed to the others, her red eyes bubbling with frustration. "Why is rant always pulling things like this? I feel as if he's gone way too far this time."

"For he has, Zinnia, for he has..." Without another word, the samurai began to walk towards the forest, bat in hand as he began his hunt. Eyes sharpened like a tiger hunting a rabbit, he peered into the darkness, almost able to sense his surroundings to compensate for the loss of sight. Into this, he walked, hunting for any trace of the rodent who had terrorized them for too long.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi

@The Tactician
@LuckycoolHawk9
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Minerva
@ Anyone Else

Tomoko was almost to shaken to say anything, the fact that she was kidnapped and robbed was almost too much

"He grabbed me, and brought me into this room....he stole my DS and ran off into the woods....." Tomoko said on the brink of breaking down into crying. Why did it seem she had the worst luck in the world, she never hurt anybody, she did her best in school. She kept to herself, doing her best to stay out of conflict. Sure, she was a bit socially awkard and a bit of a perv, but she was harmless.

"Please, you have to get my DS back, it is more than just a gaming system to me." She said quietly

"He grabbed me, and brought me into this room....he stole my DS and ran off into the woods....." Tomoko said on the brink of breaking down into crying. Why did it seem she had the worst luck in the world, she never hurt anybody, she did her best in school. She kept to herself, doing her best to stay out of conflict. Sure, she was a bit socially awkard and a bit of a perv, but she was harmless.

"Please, you have to get my DS back, it is more than just a gaming system to me." She said quietly
Stiles really wished he had more weapons that just the plant that Zinnia had eaten and his bat. He would have certainly followed Jack to get rid of the rodent problem that the group was plagued with. He had insisted that Diana was guility and nearly got an innocent person killed- and then tried to frame Klim, Stiles was just done with the ulimate rat mouse and wondered if his goal was to make everyone hate him. If it was, he was doing a damn good job.

" I am sure that the samurai will be able to bring it back for you. I think we need to keep you safe in case though."

@The Tactician
@Nater Taters
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Minerva
@ Anyone Else

Rant was a plague upon their group. Harassing them, interfering with their investigations and trials to spout his useless gibberish, acting as though he had some moral right to act like a complete sociopath. He was not chaos incarnate, a bringer of destruction. In Jack's eyes, the boy's actions were no longer acceptable as Rant showed no remorse for his actions.

If they wished for him to stop, then they needed to make him stop. If it had to be Jack to do so, then he would do it without mercy or sympathy for his target.

"For he has, Zinnia, for he has..." Without another word, the samurai began to walk towards the forest, bat in hand as he began his hunt. Eyes sharpened like a tiger hunting a rabbit, he peered into the darkness, almost able to sense his surroundings to compensate for the loss of sight. Into this, he walked, hunting for any trace of the rodent who had terrorized them for too long.

Rant watched as the samurai made his way over to the forest with a bat in hand.

This isn't good. I need to avoid this level of excitement. As much as fighting him would please me it'd do neither of us any good. I have to watch him though. That idiot is on the ground.

Rant slipped some spikes he made into his utility belt pockets. They weren't meant for Jack. The mouse made his way deeper into the forest as Jack grew closer to the edge of it. Finally he scaled another tree and observed Jack again.

I've had my rest. I can keep up cat and mouse, but can he?

When Jack began to walk off, Zinnia held out a hand in front of her and nearly grabbed him, but stopped herself. She felt her stomach suddenly tie up in nervous knots, but she had to let him go regardless. Rant needed to be taken care of. She just didn't want something to happen to her samurai out in the dark woods. There were things worse than Rant out there, after all. That masked man, for one, who had injured and killed members from their group.

"J-Jack, please... be careful," she muttered.

I'd be lost if you didn't come back.

Zinnia turned back to Tomoko.​
@The Tactician
@LuckycoolHawk9
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Minerva
@ Anyone Else

Tomoko was almost to shaken to say anything, the fact that she was kidnapped and robbed was almost too much

Stiles really wished he had more weapons that just the plant that Zinnia had eaten and his bat. He would have certainly followed Jack to get rid of the rodent problem that the group was plagued with. He had insisted that Diana was guility and nearly got an innocent person killed- and then tried to frame Klim, Stiles was just done with the ulimate rat mouse and wondered if his goal was to make everyone hate him. If it was, he was doing a damn good job.

" I am sure that the samurai will be able to bring it back for you. I think we need to keep you safe in case though."

@The Tactician
@Nater Taters
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Minerva
@ Anyone Else

"Right. Like Stiles said, Jack and the others will take care of Rant and get your game back. But for now, you should just hang back here with us. We'll keep you safe from that menace," Zinnia said to the girl before glancing at Stiles. "Maybe we should even take her back inside the hotel? It might be better than standing around out here in the dark where Rant could sneak up on us again."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi

When Jack began to walk off, Zinnia held out a hand in front of her and nearly grabbed him, but stopped herself. She felt her stomach suddenly tie up in nervous knots, but she had to let him go regardless. Rant needed to be taken care of. She just didn't want something to happen to her samurai out in the dark woods. There were things worse than Rant out there, after all. That masked man, for one, who had injured and killed members from their group.

"J-Jack, please... be careful," she muttered.

I'd be lost if you didn't come back.

Zinnia turned back to Tomoko.​

"Right. Like Stiles said, Jack and the others will take care of Rant and get your game back. But for now, you should just hang back here with us. We'll keep you safe from that menace," Zinnia said to the girl before glancing at Stiles. "Maybe we should even take her back inside the hotel? It might be better than standing around out here in the dark where Rant could sneak up on us again."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi

Corrin stepped forward. "She can stay in my room. We were cabin partners back at the camp, and Darv and Sledge are really protective. They'll keep her safe." Corrin nodded, and looked at Tomoko. "Would you like to stay with us?"

@Nater Taters @LuckycooHawk9 @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Stiles was happy that the girl was talking to him and he kind of felt bad about the plant incident before. He looked at her and considered what to say and figured out what to say. " I think she has it right, we shouldn't stand out here in the dark, especially in the creepy motel. Rant might come back. We all should get back our to rooms. Also, yes, that seems like a good idea, especially if the others care for Tomoko, then sure," he said to Corrin.

@The Tactician @Minerva @Nater Taters @others

Rant watched as the samurai made his way over to the forest with a bat in hand.

This isn't good. I need to avoid this level of excitement. As much as fighting him would please me it'd do neither of us any good. I have to watch him though. That idiot is on the ground.

Rant slipped some spikes he made into his utility belt pockets. They weren't meant for Jack. The mouse made his way deeper into the forest as Jack grew closer to the edge of it. Finally he scaled another tree and observed Jack again.

I've had my rest. I can keep up cat and mouse, but can he?

The mouse did nothing to hide his trail. A welcomed mistake, as the sound of crunching leaves and snapping branches on the forest floor echoed in Jack's ears and set his course through the forest. His eyes began to adjust to the shadows, able to make out the outlines of the trees and the path Rant had carved through in the ground. Finally, coming to a stop before the tree that he was certain Rant had climbed, the samurai turned his narrowed eyes upwards to pierce whatever form sat above him.

"You have two options before you, mouse. You may either return the device you stole and then forever leave our fellowship, never to agitate us again..."

His voice carried like that of Yama, King of Hell and Judge of Sinners, powerful and resolute as his gripped tightened on the wooden grip of the baseball bat he carried.

"... Or, you may forfeit your life. The choice is yours, mouse, for I have no reluctance to carry out either sentencing."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Corrin stepped forward. "She can stay in my room. We were cabin partners back at the camp, and Darv and Sledge are really protective. They'll keep her safe." Corrin nodded, and looked at Tomoko. "Would you like to stay with us?"

@Nater Taters @LuckycooHawk9 @The Tactician @DapperDogman
Tomoko had been staring at the ground when she heard Corrin speak, she looked up and noticed Corrin had showed up, responding to her cry for help.

"S-sure. I g-guess that'll work." She said, smiling slightly. She turned back to Stiles and Zinnia "T-thanks for looking out for me, no one did that back home, I guess that makes us...friends "

@LuckycoolHawk9
@DapperDogman
@Crimson Spartan
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rant frowned and shut the door slowly as he wormed back over to his pillow fort. The fort encompassed the mattresses and pillows as well as blankets in the room. Leaving nothing, but the bed frames. And only two since he was using the other two. It was a good pillow fort.

anime.watamote02.scared.jpg

Tomoko was beyond scared,being in a room with that strange Rant. She sat up and stared at Rant, a clearly horrified look on her face. Why did he kidnap her, why did he want that stupid game? She was on the brink of losing it

"H-Help! Someone....Rant is mad! H-Help...anyone!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

@ Anybody

8IyMcXP.webp

"That was... really loud... it sounds like... hold on... there are a few voices like that Morikubo knows... Kuroki-san? This doesn't sound good... could it be that she got r- ra-"

Nono shakes her head.

dhG1PbW.webp

"Very, very unlikely. But still... Morikubo's afraid to see what happened..."

@Verite @BarrenThin @york @Hospes @Nater Taters @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @etcetcetc​

The mouse did nothing to hide his trail. A welcomed mistake, as the sound of crunching leaves and snapping branches on the forest floor echoed in Jack's ears and set his course through the forest. His eyes began to adjust to the shadows, able to make out the outlines of the trees and the path Rant had carved through in the ground. Finally, coming to a stop before the tree that he was certain Rant had climbed, the samurai turned his narrowed eyes upwards to pierce whatever form sat above him.

"You have two options before you, mouse. You may either return the device you stole and then forever leave our fellowship, never to agitate us again..."

His voice carried like that of Yama, King of Hell and Judge of Sinners, powerful and resolute as his gripped tightened on the wooden grip of the baseball bat he carried.

"... Or, you may forfeit your life. The choice is yours, mouse, for I have no reluctance to carry out either sentencing."

"I choose... neither. To give this to you is to forfeit my life and to not is to forfeit my life. Not everything is as it appears to be samurai." Rant dropped down a few branches and stared at him. "You're ready to take my life? I guess I can accept taking one to the grave with me. Zinnia won't need you anyway. Your fearless leader will assign someone to comfort her in your stead."

Rant folded his arms and looked plainly at the samurai. "Look you want to be a hero then leave me to this device. You leave me this. I leave you all alone. You don't and either way we both die here. Goto sleep. I won't bother the lot of you. Not until I can fix what is wrong with me anyway." Rant then hopped back from the tree and walked farther in the woods. "Chase me all you want. I'll outrun you. Swing and I'll dodge."

"I choose... neither. To give this to you is to forfeit my life and to not is to forfeit my life. Not everything is as it appears to be samurai." Rant dropped down a few branches and stared at him. "You're ready to take my life? I guess I can accept taking one to the grave with me. Zinnia won't need you anyway. Your fearless leader will assign someone to comfort her in your stead."

Rant folded his arms and looked plainly at the samurai. "Look you want to be a hero then leave me to this device. You leave me this. I leave you all alone. You don't and either way we both die here. Goto sleep. I won't bother the lot of you. Not until I can fix what is wrong with me anyway." Rant then hopped back from the tree and walked farther in the woods. "Chase me all you want. I'll outrun you. Swing and I'll dodge."
"You seem to be quite assured of your skill, vermin."

Jack held back from allowing his anger to take control of him as Rant ran his mouth, as to allow himself to fall to hatred... He remembered the actions of Mad Jack, and he did not wish to be reminded of them. Instead, he would handle this with the cold indifference that the execution of the law called for.

Excluding a response to the comment about Zinnia and Kyoko.

"It's funny, they would at least remember me long enough to do that, while you are an arrogant, self-righteous lout who robs the weak of their rightful property for your own gain... To be quite frank, if either option will result in your death, then I must say good riddance to filth as such as you. No one will remember your name for being anything besides the name of an assaulter of women and a degenerate rejected by all society."

As the rat began to run once again, the samurai easily kept pace with the wild beast who acted as if he was some savior to civilized mankind. A thought occurred to him as he walked silently behind the parasite, that he could simply leave the creature behind for the masked killer to discover. It seemed a fitting end, to die by the hand of the monster he had sought to defend the malicious, cruel actions of, and it would only take one strike by his own hands. He could simply take the device he had stolen, and thus, leave Rant to his fate.

It was a simple plan, and one that he would follow through with. Without a hint of warning, his feet were dashing forward as his arms pulled back to swing. A crack would echo throughout the forest.

"You seem to be quite assured of your skill, vermin."

Jack held back from allowing his anger to take control of him as Rant ran his mouth, as to allow himself to fall to hatred... He remembered the actions of Mad Jack, and he did not wish to be reminded of them. Instead, he would handle this with the cold indifference that the execution of the law called for.

Excluding a response to the comment about Zinnia and Kyoko.

"It's funny, they would at least remember me long enough to do that, while you are an arrogant, self-righteous lout who robs the weak of their rightful property for your own gain... To be quite frank, if either option will result in your death, then I must say good riddance to filth as such as you. No one will remember your name for being anything besides the name of an assaulter of women and a degenerate rejected by all society."

As the rat began to run once again, the samurai easily kept pace with the wild beast who acted as if he was some savior to civilized mankind. A thought occurred to him as he walked silently behind the parasite, that he could simply leave the creature behind for the masked killer to discover. It seemed a fitting end, to die by the hand of the monster he had sought to defend the malicious, cruel actions of, and it would only take one strike by his own hands. He could simply take the device he had stolen, and thus, leave Rant to his fate.

It was a simple plan, and one that he would follow through with. Without a hint of warning, his feet were dashing forward as his arms pulled back to swing. A crack would echo throughout the forest.

"Unlike you I can live with that. Don't need to be remembered. I need my own sanity." Rant said as they kept running the samurai losing momentum with each swing and Rant getting further ahead. "Some girl's comfort isn't my concern, but you really want to kill me samurai."

Keep up samurai.

Rant eventually spotted a clearing and stopped to face the samurai.

"You remind me of Chris. Nice guy. Hated me sometimes too." Rant readied his claws for what was inevitable. "I died a degenerate once. I guess I can do it again."

Welp, there went that idea. Honda looked to Bolin, trying to think of a way to raise the poor kid's spirits. "Hey, you know, maybe what we can do is just go on guard duty? Even if not allowed to be out and about at night, we can at least try and prevent murder! It's what Byakuya had been trying to do, why not follow in his footsteps?!"

Something still on his mind, Honda looked back to Wanda. "Earlier, you were about to say we were here for a larger purpose. Do you have any idea what that is?"
@Yang Lee @Jeremi @Josh M

"Wow it's so great of you to come forward like that Honda!" She replied with a smile. Poison didn't really have any plans to do anything els other than to sleep during the night.

Wanda was an odd one. Nice,yeah, but strange. Hopefully not strange enough to know he'd dreamed about her. That would be all kinds of embarrassing on his part.

Shaking his head to forget that thought, Honda turned to Bolin and Poison. "Wanna get something from the vending machines?"
@Josh M @Yang Lee @Jeremi

"You buyin? Cause I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment."

@Yang Lee @Yun Lee

"Unlike you I can live with that. Don't need to be remembered. I need my own sanity." Rant said as they kept running the samurai losing momentum with each swing and Rant getting further ahead. "Some girl's comfort isn't my concern, but you really want to kill me samurai."

Keep up samurai.

Rant eventually spotted a clearing and stopped to face the samurai.

"You remind me of Chris. Nice guy. Hated me sometimes too." Rant readied his claws for what was inevitable. "I died a degenerate once. I guess I can do it again."
No matter what Rant believed, the warrior who hunted him did not tire, did not lose the momentum he fought with. He was a warrior, one raised to kill any who made an enemy of him, leaving him no excuse to be slow in his pursuit. The tiger that hunted the mouse was unrelenting, not sparing another word for it as he focused upon ending his foe. As Rant continued to ramble on, the samurai took the chance as his enemy distracted himself. He swung without any remorse at Rant's head once he stopped, not waiting for his head to turn, only wishing to end the encounter as he used his momentum to add further power to his strike.​

No matter what Rant believed, the warrior who hunted him did not tire, did not lose the momentum he fought with. He was a warrior, one raised to kill any who made an enemy of him, leaving him no excuse to be slow in his pursuit. The tiger that hunted the mouse was unrelenting, not sparing another word for it as he focused upon ending his foe. As Rant continued to ramble on, the samurai took the chance as his enemy distracted himself. He swung without any remorse at Rant's head once he stopped, not waiting for his head to turn, only wishing to end the encounter as he used his momentum to add further power to his strike.​
Rant was a theif one taught to get his behind out of a situation if necessary. He also did not tire as easy. Reaching the clearing he kept his back to Jack turning around to see the bat coming down. Now a crack echoed throughout the forest as Rant fell to the floor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.