Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unlike you I can live with that. Don't need to be remembered. I need my own sanity." Rant said as they kept running the samurai losing momentum with each swing and Rant getting further ahead. "Some girl's comfort isn't my concern, but you really want to kill me samurai."

Keep up samurai.

Rant eventually spotted a clearing and stopped to face the samurai.

"You remind me of Chris. Nice guy. Hated me sometimes too." Rant readied his claws for what was inevitable. "I died a degenerate once. I guess I can do it again."
The hulking steel figure had begun to follow the pair at a brisk pace. He did not wish to waste his stamina on petty things like running. Especially not when he lacked his charms that could help negate the tiring effect of running"He's lost his damn mind...Trying to kidnap someone in broad daylight. I should break both of his legs for this latest stunt"
As he begins to reach the clearing, he slows down, the thick fur cloak helping him blend in a little more than the aged metal of the armour below

He hadn't expected to see thee rodent dead on the floor when he arrived

"..."

"Did you just bludgeon him to death?"

@The Tactician
@ShiroKiyoshi

Rant was a theif one taught to get his behind out of a situation if necessary. He also did not tire as easy. Reaching the clearing he kept his back to Jack turning around to see the bat coming down. Now a crack echoed throughout the forest as Rant fell to the floor.
The hulking steel figure had begun to follow the pair at a brisk pace. He did not wish to waste his stamina on petty things like running. Especially not when he lacked his charms that could help negate the tiring effect of running"He's lost his damn mind...Trying to kidnap someone in broad daylight. I should break both of his legs for this latest stunt"
As he begins to reach the clearing, he slows down, the thick fur cloak helping him blend in a little more than the aged metal of the armour below

He hadn't expected to see thee rodent dead on the floor when he arrived

"..."

"Did you just bludgeon him to death?"

@The Tactician
@ShiroKiyoshi
"He will awaken in a little while. However, given all he has done to terrorize us, it is not our responsibility to aid him any longer," Jack responded, standing over the boy who had wrecked havoc for so long. Without a hint of sympathy, the samurai retrieved the device Rant had stolen and began to walk towards Darv, bat and device in hand, "Come. There is no point wasting our time on him."

"He will awaken in a little while. However, given all he has done to terrorize us, it is not our responsibility to aid him any longer," Jack responded, standing over the boy who had wrecked havoc for so long. Without a hint of sympathy, the samurai retrieved the device Rant had stolen and began to walk towards Darv, bat and device in hand, "Come. There is no point wasting our time on him."
Darv glanced down toward Rant, nodding slightly "I will allow nature to take it's course." He was surprised. With the sudden drop of the body he had not expected to see that the rodent was still breathing. He was nonetheless rather nonplussed about the whole matter. If the rodent had died, the group would not have had to deal with any more attempted kidnappings, or any more infighting from him

Taking a step forwards, he plants one of his feet right in fron the rodent's face, showing how easy it would have been to stomp his head in and kill him, before stepping back, admiring the clear footprint in the forest floor

"We should go. Trying to leave the camp has been a bad idea thusfar. We are lucky this chase did not go much further into the woods." Turning back, the hulking mass of metal and fur began to move once more toward the cabins, siilently hoping no-one had attempted to kidnap Corrin in his absense "We have seen once before the evil that lurks here. It is unwise to dwell in such a place without armaments"

@The Tactician
@ShiroKiyoshi

"Wow it's so great of you to come forward like that Honda!" She replied with a smile. Poison didn't really have any plans to do anything els other than to sleep during the night.

"You buyin? Cause I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment."

@Yang Lee @Yun Lee
Honda smiled. "Well I-" Oh. He didn't have money either. "Er...maybe there's a hotel manager I can talk to!" Excusing himself once again, Honda went off to hunt down a motel manager.
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yang Lee

Darv glanced down toward Rant, nodding slightly "I will allow nature to take it's course." He was surprised. With the sudden drop of the body he had not expected to see that the rodent was still breathing. He was nonetheless rather nonplussed about the whole matter. If the rodent had died, the group would not have had to deal with any more attempted kidnappings, or any more infighting from him

Taking a step forwards, he plants one of his feet right in fron the rodent's face, showing how easy it would have been to stomp his head in and kill him, before stepping back, admiring the clear footprint in the forest floor

"We should go. Trying to leave the camp has been a bad idea thusfar. We are lucky this chase did not go much further into the woods." Turning back, the hulking mass of metal and fur began to move once more toward the cabins, siilently hoping no-one had attempted to kidnap Corrin in his absense "We have seen once before the evil that lurks here. It is unwise to dwell in such a place without armaments"

@The Tactician
@ShiroKiyoshi
"Agreed. I am without my sword and you seem unarmed as well."

Jack saw no point in facing the machete-wielding creature again so soon. Neither of them was prepared for such an encounter, and the samurai did not know for how long they would last against the creature if it appeared. Besides, they needed to return as soon as possible to prevent any sort of panic.

As they arrived back at the motel, he would seek out Stiles and Tomoko to return what was rightfully theirs before heading to bed.

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @ShiroKiyoshi

"Agreed. I am without my sword and you seem unarmed as well."

Jack saw no point in facing the machete-wielding creature again so soon. Neither of them was prepared for such an encounter, and the samurai did not know for how long they would last against the creature if it appeared. Besides, they needed to return as soon as possible to prevent any sort of panic.

As they arrived back at the motel, he would seek out Stiles and Tomoko to return what was rightfully theirs before heading to bed.

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @ShiroKiyoshi

Zinnia waited around in the hotel with Tomoko and Stiles until Jack arrived. She was relieved to see things were okay with him. He seemed tired and went to bed straight away, so Zinnia refrained on bugging him about details of what happened with Rant for the time being. Instead, she turned to Tomoko and Stiles. "It's four to a room, so I'd say the two of you should stay in our room in case Rant comes back. How about it?"

@The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters

The hotel manager was none other than...

37CcXac.png

"Hello, big stuff! How can I make your stay here a fulfilling one?"

@Yun Lee

37CcXac.png

@Yun Lee

"Can it Teddy Ruxpin." Poison replied to the bear, having followed along with Honda. "We just want something from the vending machine, but we ain't got no cash on us. Considering the fact that we've solved two of your damn murders already I feel like we could get a little somethin' somethin' in return...or you know just a few bucks. Can't be too picky nowadays."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Yang Lee

"Ohh~ Solved, huh? That's funny you would think two is enough!" The little bear rubbed his hands together in glee. "About this somethin' somethin' in return, you think you deserve it? You think you want what this bear got? Listen, they ever tell you to be careful what you wish for?" Monokuma slapped his belly. "You know, you look like the type to enjoy a few sweet nothin's. You ever have... bear before?"

As he talked, the bear seemed to grow increasingly flustered. It was enough to make one absolutely uncomfortable.

SOgCdak.png

"If you want something sweet, I gotta few jelly rolls. You want a taste?"

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Genji felt anger swell. He felt like he was going to kill that rat. He... Turned around and walked back to his room and rejoined Wanda.

He sat at the foot of her bed and listened quietly, the sadness having once again returned to his face. He rocked back. "I would love to hear it, Wanda."

@Josh M
"Where I am from, some people are born with gifts and powers. They're called mutants. I was raised to believe I was one. Years later I found out I wasn't. The man I thought was my father was a power mutant. He didn't think man and mutant could co-exist. I was originally raised in by my foster parents before I knew him. Long story short, I helped him a few time, didn't agree with him, and I joined the Earth's mightiest heroes. the Avengers. There I fell in love with a robotic man named the Vision. He was so human at the time. We got married. Of course a few people rolled their eyes. However, we were in love. I always wanted children, so I used magic. took fragments of our souls and mad twins. I gave birth some time later."

Wanda paused, almost lost in joy before sighing.
V
4134713-avengers+v3+wizard+00+-+05.jpg

"That's when everything went down hill. Vision soon was dismantled, lost his humanity. That, and the fact the souls of our sons were reclaimed, they were taken away from me in the time where I need something to keep our marriage alive. I had my first breakdown. Luckily I was able to gain control, but I was force to forget my twins even happened. It was a blessing, sadly."

Wanda turned away. So many different thoughts ran into and out of the witch's head. Taking a deep breath, she continued

"I've a lot of rough moments since then, Genji. I had another breakdown when regained their memory. an entity took control of me. I depowered millions of mutants, killing a lot of them in the after math. Less than two hundred mutants had powers when I was done. I have committed genocide, Genji. I deal with that thought every day. Since then, I have tried to make up for my sins and the pain I cause. I have found out he souls's of my sons have been reincarnated, and I'm building a relationship with them. I want to be a hero. I have to admit, I scare myself some days. I'm so powerful, it's frightening. I don't blame people for giving me side eyed looks on the subway. However, you have to have hope. I hope when, the day I die people can say "Wanda did more good than bad"."

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

37CcXac.png

@Yun Lee

"Can it Teddy Ruxpin." Poison replied to the bear, having followed along with Honda. "We just want something from the vending machine, but we ain't got no cash on us. Considering the fact that we've solved two of your damn murders already I feel like we could get a little somethin' somethin' in return...or you know just a few bucks. Can't be too picky nowadays."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Yang Lee

"Ohh~ Solved, huh? That's funny you would think two is enough!" The little bear rubbed his hands together in glee. "About this somethin' somethin' in return, you think you deserve it? You think you want what this bear got? Listen, they ever tell you to be careful what you wish for?" Monokuma slapped his belly. "You know, you look like the type to enjoy a few sweet nothin's. You ever have... bear before?"

As he talked, the bear seemed to grow increasingly flustered. It was enough to make one absolutely uncomfortable.

SOgCdak.png

"Jelly rolls aren't too bad! Just as long as there are enough for everyone!'
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yang Lee

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Walking up to the group, Shane pulled out his gun, and smashed the glass off the vending machine with the gun's handle.

shane_baby_face.jpg

"Here's your food, Fat boy. Have all the Cheetos your heart can take."

Shane glared at Bear, before turning to the group.

" Fuck. I'm done with this whole shit? Are any of you yet? Or all just okay with being sitting ducks? Shit have been having weird dreams, can't even fuckin' sleep well when I'm not dreamin'. We gotta do something, man."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yang Lee @Yun Lee

"Oh... I thought so..." Monokuma reached into his belly, pushing in on it to create folds in the fabric. The bear let out a little hum as he began to pull, tugging on something within his fabric. With a few hard tugs, coins began falling out of Monokuma's belly rolls.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

"Look at all these monocoins! Good for monomono-brand vending machines!"

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi @Josh M

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Walking up to the group, Shane pulled out his gun, and smashed the glass off the vending machine with the gun's handle.

shane_baby_face.jpg

"Here's your food, Fat boy. Have all the Cheetos your heart can take."

Shane glared at Bear, before turning to the group.

" Fuck. I'm done with this whole shit? Are any of you yet? Or all just okay with being sitting ducks? Shit have been having weird dreams, can't even fuckin' sleep well when I'm not dreamin'. We gotta do something, man."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yang Lee @Yun Lee

"Oh... I thought so..." Monokuma reached into his belly, pushing in on it to create folds in the fabric. The bear let out a little hum as he began to pull, tugging on something within his fabric. With a few hard tugs, coins began falling out of Monokuma's belly rolls.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

Ignoring...whatever it was Monokuma was up to, Honda caught onto something Shane said. "Weird dreams? You've had them too?! What were they like??"
@Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @Yang Lee

SOgCdak.png

In response Monokuma would get Poison's riding crop pointed at his chin. "Such a mouth on you bear. I almost have half a mind to give you a through spanking, but you'd probably love that."

She lowered the riding crop and winked at him. "Instead I'm going to let you wallow in your pitiful existence like the terrible trash that you are~."

Dhj7QPn.jpg

She'd grab a few of them. "I think we're done here, you comin' Honda, or are you going to talking to that guy." She replied motioning towards Shane.

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Atomyk @Josh M

Shane would give the Sumo a side eyed look as he grabbed a small bag of chips from the broken vending machine.

"You had one too? You won't believe imine, man. It was like some fuckin' acid trip. People talkin' weird, a midget dancing, that witch chick was there. Jazz music playin'. It was fuckin' weird, man."

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Nightmares and Reanimation"

As morning came upon the motel, the group found a rude awakening in the form of Monokuma running about, banging pots and pans together. "Come on, you don't want to waste the day away!" he yelled. "Just because you chased little mice all night doesn't mean you get a break today! Students must be prompt, bright and early, to face their fears! Come on down!!" As he did this, Monomi was walking out of the forest, dragging an unconscious Rant behind her. The little rabbit huffed with exhaustion as she let the boy down in front of the hotel before facing Monokuma with fury in her eyes.

wYo5xSw.png

"Monokuma! This is the last straw! I just had to drag this lost boy through the woods! What if he had died!? What are you doing?!"

Monokuma dropped his pots and pans and faced Monomi with a shrug.

CFtDoyM.png

"Why, what a dumb question, Sis! If someone were to give into their hate and blood lust, we would have to start an impromptu class trial!" The bear brought a paw to his chin and stroked it thoughtfully. "Ah... it would be exhilarating. They would be delivering me my point exactly! Maybe then they would understand the fine art that goes into every brutal slaying... You can remove the life from someone's fat fleshy body in so many ways, it's almost cruel that a single death game can't go through them all! Imagine the ones where the victim is aware they are about to die? Say they are staring into the eyes of their killer as he squeezes at their neck, isn't that horrific? That victim has to have their murderer be the last thing they see as they slowly die! Now that is despair!"

It was then that Jude stumbled out of his room, looking groggy and tired. He yawned loudly as he looked from the two talking stuffed animals, then to the unconscious body of Rant.

xbKOhay.png

"Geez, what happened last night? I'm not sure how I slept through it..." The boy tried to shake himself awake before making his way over to Rant to look over the boy's injuries. The young doctor gave a great sigh once he was done with his assessment. "I can make sure he'll be fine for when he awakes. Everyone, we need to be... careful about injuries. I can't fix everything."

"Ahuh?" Monokuma waddled over to Jude and Rant to look down at the unconscious boy. "What a rodent! They sure are pests, huh? No matter how hard you try to put 'em down! That's the thing, I bet some of you bloodthirsty mongrels heard what I said earlier and thought... Hmm, that does sound like a despairing kill-- Perfect for Rant!"

"Ugh! I--" Victoria bit off a swear, rubbing at her head as if she had a vicious headache. "I have to listen to this first thing in the morning? Monomi had a point, what the hell is the point of all this? How does solving Mark's murder work out for you?"

"Well..." Monokuma shrugged. "You heard those mean police officers! If you don't solve it, you'll be put in jail!"

"Like you care if we end up in jail," Diana said bitterly.

"Hmm..."

ZQPkCze.png

"Nope! I wouldn't really care, that's true! But what kind of headmaster would I be, then...? I'm here to guide you, to focus your bloodthirsty minds into something productive like solving murders! I mean, isn't this kind of stressful? The darkness will love that! It'll gobble you up faster than a bear even could! Now, keep in mind, I'm not working for it, or whatever your tiny brains can theorize... I am it. I am the darkness. You better bearlieve it! At least I have the decency to be upfront about it!"

Monomi was shaking her head.

r7PQf7N.png

"I was supposed to protect everyone from you."

"Oh?" Monokuma tilted his head to the side in wonder. "Looks like you've done a pretty lousy job, Sistah!"

"Uuu..."

"Listen up, dummies! Enough talk, it's time we continued with our investigation! You haven't actually seen the body yet, have you? Well, it's time to head to the morgue!"

With little time to prepare, Monokuma had summoned the school bus to usher everyone on board. The compulsion would wake up even Rant, who would be feeling all right thanks to Jude's assistance. The group piled on to the bus, waiting for it to bring them to their next destination.

The Miskatonic University sat just outside Bright Falls, known for being the town's second claim to fame beside Mark Jefferson and Blackwell Academy. Victoria told the group that unlike Blackwell, she had no idea what place this was, making it a mystery for just about everybody.

41bjmC7.jpg

"The forensics team have arrived!" Monokuma announced as the bus came to a stop and opened its doors. "Please refer to the back of your maps on where to go!"

The university was a big place, but it seemed only three places stood out as notable for the moment. That was, the morgue, where Mark Jefferson's body was being examined, the rest of the hospital wing, and the reception. Monokuma was eager for everyone to get choosing.

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Yang Lee as Bolin "Ultimate Earthbender" [The Legend Of Korra]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Archwar as Noble Six "Ultimate Lone Wolf" [Original Character/Halo]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@The Spartan Potato as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
In response Monokuma would get Poison's riding crop pointed at his chin. "Such a mouth on you bear. I almost have half a mind to give you a through spanking, but you'd probably love that."

She lowered the riding crop and winked at him. "Instead I'm going to let you wallow in your pitiful existence like the terrible trash that you are~."

She'd grab a few of them. "I think we're done here, you comin' Honda, or are you going to talking to that guy." She replied motioning towards Shane.

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Atomyk @Josh M

Shane would give the Sumo a side eyed look as he grabbed a small bag of chips from the broken vending machine.

"You had one too? You won't believe imine, man. It was like some fuckin' acid trip. People talkin' weird, a midget dancing, that witch chick was there. Jazz music playin'. It was fuckin' weird, man."

Honda would leave with Poison, but not before nodding excitedly. "YES!! I had the exact same dream!!" It was a relief, really, to not be the only one. "Please, let me know if you have any more!"
Continued from here.

Chapter Two

As morning came upon the motel, the group found a rude awakening in the form of Monokuma running about, banging pots and pans together. "Come on, you don't want to waste the day away!" he yelled. "Just because you chased little mice all night doesn't mean you get a break today! Students must be prompt, bright and early, to face their fears! Come on down!!" As he did this, Monomi was walking out of the forest, dragging an unconscious Rant behind her. The little rabbit huffed with exhaustion as she let the boy down in front of the hotel before facing Monokuma with fury in her eyes.

wYo5xSw.png

"Monokuma! This is the last straw! I just had to drag this lost boy through the woods! What if he had died!? What are you doing?!"

CFtDoyM.png

"Why, what a dumb question, Sis! If someone were to give into their hate and blood lust, we would have to start an impromptu class trial!" The bear brought a paw to his chin and stroked it thoughtfully. "Ah... it would be exhilarating. They would be delivering me my point exactly! Maybe then they would understand the fine art that goes into every brutal slaying... You can remove the life from someone's fat fleshy body in so many ways, it's almost cruel that a single death game can't go through them all! Imagine the ones where the victim is aware they are about to die? Say they are staring into the eyes of their killer as he squeezes at their neck, isn't that horrific? That victim has to have their murderer be the last thing they see as they slowly die! Now that is despair!"

It was then that Jude stumbled out of his room, looking groggy and tired. He yawned loudly as he looked from the two talking stuffed animals, then to the unconscious body of Rant.

xbKOhay.png

"Geez, what happened last night? I'm not sure how I slept through it..." The boy tried to shake himself awake before making his way over to Rant to look over the boy's injuries. The young doctor gave a great sigh once he was done with his assessment. "I can make sure he'll be fine for when he awakes. Everyone, we need to be... careful about injuries. I can't fix everything."

"Ahuh?" Monokuma waddled over to Jude and Rant to look down at the unconscious boy. "What a rodent! They sure are pests, huh? No matter how hard you try to put 'em down! That's the thing, I bet some of you bloodthirsty mongrels heard what I said earlier and thought... Hmm, that does sound like a despairing kill-- Perfect for Rant!"

"Ugh! I--" Victoria bit off a swear, rubbing at her head as if she had a vicious headache. "I have to listen to this first thing in the morning? Monomi had a point, what the hell is the point of all this? How does solving Mark's murder work out for you?"

"Well..." Monokuma shrugged. "You heard those mean police officers! If you don't solve it, you'll be put in jail!"

"Hmm..."

ZQPkCze.png

"Nope! I wouldn't really care, that's true! But what kind of headmaster would I be, then...? I'm here to guide you, to focus your bloodthirsty minds into something productive like solving murders! I mean, isn't this kind of stressful? The darkness will love that! It'll gobble you up faster than a bear even could! Now, keep in mind, I'm not working for it, or whatever your tiny brains can theorize... I am it. I am the darkness. You better bearlieve it! At least I have the decency to be upfront about it!"

r7PQf7N.png

"Oh?" Monokuma tilted his head to the side in wonder. "Looks like you've done a pretty lousy job, Sistah!"

"Uuu..."

"Listen up, dummies! Enough talk, it's time we continued with our investigation! You haven't actually seen the body yet, have you? Well, it's time to head to the morgue!"

With little time to prepare, Monokuma had summoned the school bus to usher everyone on board. The compulsion would wake up even Rant, who would be feeling all right thanks to Jude's assistance. The group piled on to the bus, waiting for it to bring them to their next destination.

The Miskatonic University sat just outside Bright Falls, known for being the town's second claim to fame beside Mark Jefferson and Blackwell Academy. Victoria told the group that unlike Blackwell, she had no idea what place this was, making it a mystery for just about everybody.

41bjmC7.jpg

"The forensics team have arrived!" Monokuma announced as the bus came to a stop and opened its doors. "Please refer to the back of your maps on where to go!"

The university was a big place, but it seemed only three places stood out as notable for the moment. That was, the morgue, where Mark Jefferson's body was being examined, the rest of the hospital wing, and the reception. Monokuma was eager for everyone to get choosing.

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]

Honda weighed his options, but he had had enough of the dead and dying to last him this trip, even if solving a murder. Ergo, he chose to head to the reception.
@Atomyk

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

wYo5xSw.png

CFtDoyM.png

xbKOhay.png

"Hmm..."

ZQPkCze.png

r7PQf7N.png

"Uuu..."

41bjmC7.jpg

CAST LIST
tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh... alright then, guess I'll be off doing my own thing here."

It didn't make much sense to her, going to different places just because this bear wanted them to do certain things. It was like being told on what to do when she was under the authority of the Blood Institute. Not giving others the chance to go after her, Lapis went straight for the hospital wing.

@Atomyk @others​

Continued from here.

Chapter Two

wYo5xSw.png

CFtDoyM.png

xbKOhay.png

"Hmm..."

ZQPkCze.png

r7PQf7N.png

"Uuu..."

41bjmC7.jpg

CAST LIST
Corrin walked over to the Medical Wing.

"Darv, Tomoko, Sledge, do you all want to come?" She asked calmly.

@Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.