Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude was visibly relieved that Zinnia seemed to be taking things in stride now. He really couldn't say if that was going to be a problem, for he didn't know the first thing about this situation. A part of him felt as if he'd been through something like this before... In fact, something about them being on a school bus made Jude's insides churn. There was more to it that was putting Jude on edge, but he didn't want to dwell on that for the moment. He wanted to focus more on talking to Zinnia, for he could tell she needed a circle of support right about now.

FCRMWE7.png

"Zinnia and Jack... I'm Jude. Uh... I think. Yeah, Jude Mathis." He had flinched at the mention of Zinnia losing another daughter, so the situation was only more dire for her than Jude could have imagined. "I'm sorry about all this... I'm a little overwhelmed myself. Just keep in mind for now that we seem to be safe. At the very least, if something goes wrong, there's enough of us here that surely someone could handle it." Jude's tone was lighthearted, but who could really say if they were being driven to a safe location.

"Usami says it's a town called Bright Falls. I can't say I've heard of it myself..."

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"U-Uwaaah!"

XpYjzM3.png

The rabbit flailed like usual, backing away from Tarlotte's downright frightening gaze. She looked like a hungry kitty! "Don't look at Usami like that! Usami is not just a hunk of meat! Usami is sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you... As I already said, only the people on the bus are your classmates! If your friends aren't here... I'm afraid they can't join us! It is a school trip, after all. People who don't go to your school shouldn't be attending!"

@Hospes @Takumi @york

tomoko_kuroki_36282.jpg

Tomoko had awoken only a few moments ago to find herself on a bus. She frowned, that was was odd, normally she would be in her room right now, either watching anime or playing "adult games". She shrugged to herself as she glanced outside, watching as the trees sped by. She heard a commotion from up front and noticed a whole bunch of folks standing up front, all of them seemingly talking to a strange, pink bunny.

"What kind of drugs am I on?" Tomoko asked herself, it wasn't until she glanced around that she noticed, the bus was full of...people, all shapes and sizes. Uh Oh, not good.

tumblr_inline_mr8fxt3luP1qz4rgp.gif

"Oh shit, look at all these people, there must be a million freaks on this bus!" She muttered to herself, utterly horrified by the fact she was trapped on a bus with..other people.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if she kept to herself and didn't draw attention, she would be fine. Tomoko slumped down in her seat, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.

@Atomyk
@Anyone

A loud groan would echo through the bus from a woman with long bubble gum pink hair

poisone.gif

"Ugh...feels like I've been on a week long bender..." The woman's name was Poison. Former Mad Gear member now reformed wrestling manager.

The only thing she remembered was that she had watched her head wrestler and friend Hugo training in the wrestling ring before she had felt very dizzy and woken up here.

Getting up from her seat past what seemed to be a black men with a golden heart on his shirt Poison would make her way towards the door of the bus to try and open it. "Lousy hunk of junk!" When it wouldn't budge she'd give it a swift kick with her high heels, but realized that didn't have any effect it. "What's this bus made of, titanium?" She asked annoyed.

"Hey luv!" The man Poison had sat next to shouted to her in a British accent.

"You'll breakdown faster than the bus at that rate."

"No one asked you!" She shouted back giving the door a few more kicks before slumping down near the door with an exasperated sigh.

Meanwhile at the back of the bus two girls we sitting next to each other. While otherwise normal looking, the fact that one of them had a pink long tail and the other two long horns made them stand out despite their otherwise short stature.

"Oh my gosh a bus? I didn't know we were going on a ride! Wait until Flynt hears about th-! Huh?" She'd look around the bus. "Flynt? Flyyynt! Huh that's weird..."

The other girl was dressed in a very loose fitting kimono and what appeared to be a swim suit underneath. The look on her face could only be described as serene.

"Well well, isn't this something?" She had a slight smirk on her face as she looked around at the other passengers. "Whatever shall happen next?"

"Who's asking?" While the voice didn't sound familiar the body of E. Honda certainly was. "Honda?! What are you doing here!"

@Yun Lee @Everyone
"That's what I wanna know! I never-" Suddenly Honda frowned. "Ohh. I know exactly who did this. It had to be-"
Genji neither moved from where he stood, nor did he immediately respond to the threats and vile language. It was, in fact, several seconds before he would respond. When he did, there was a sort of resigned acceptance to his voice. "The others here are right, nakama. All you stand to do is hurt those around you, and likely alienate yourself to potential friends even more than you already have." Genji planted himself firmly. The individual was big, burly. But, from what he saw of him, he was also slow. Clumsy. He would defend... Whoever this man was after, no matter the wrong they might be responsible for. "I see that you are angry, and understand that this person may have slighted you. The first step to being at peace, nakama, is to forgive those that have wronged you. I cannot let you pass."

Genji did not directly address the girl, but, admittedly, felt more than a little impressed at how bravely she faced her apparent assailant. Now he knew for sure who Felix was after, too. Perhaps she did not need as much protection as some children did. Even still, Genji was no fool, and, brave or not, even if she had the skill to back it up, she did not have the gear. This kind of armor was in stark contrast to her clothing. No way she was getting through.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Krieg
@C.T.

Zenyatta would return the respectful nod, looking over to Jack. A tall human man, seemingly of Japanese origin, considering his attire. With all of his time spent with Genji, Zenyatta learned much of Japanese culture. Even with his travels across the world, there remains knowledge of culture that the omnic monk had yet to discover. Taking a look at his badge, he made note of the mans name...and his title.

Hopefully, his stu

"Tekhartha Zenyatta. A warm greeting to you, Jack." Zenyatta said in a soothing, cybernetic tone.

However, the rampage of Zinnia had not ended just yet.

"...Yet, you are something. If you bear a child, you bear the responsibility of a parent."

tumblr_netwbpkxXd1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

Zenyatta turned his attention to Zinnia, his voice remaining calm in the face of Zinnias yelling and screaming.

"Good parenting is not shown by the behavior of the child."

"Good parenting is shown by the behavior of the parent."

"In this anger, you are only defeating yourself...and, causing discord to all around you."

Turning to the rest of the group, Zenyatta would speak slightly louder, as if he is addressing everyone.

"Tension remains high...perhaps, we should sit down, friends?" The monk would muse to everyone, although he doesn't seem to possess physical eyes, his gaze seemed to catch Felix and Zinnia in particular. With that said, the monk would calmly walk over to the nearest seat and sit down, crossing his legs in and resting his hands on his mechanical knees as he gazed out the window.

"...That includes you, Genji." Zenyatta said, without even looking at his student. He patted the seat next to him, urging his student to follow suit.

@BarrenThin @Krieg @C.T. @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_ncjh4xlaha1qe217go1_1411786113_cover.jpg

"You know what?"

"I am sorry, really, I see the error in my ways. I put all my hatred into this one person that I caused so much death and destruction around me. I know my sins cannot be forgiven, but maybe, just maybe, this is my first real step. I can only ask for forgiveness, everyone, forgive me for what I am. It pains me that someone such as me can g-...ah...ha...he...."

"PFHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Space Pirate could not contain an outburst of utter laughter, holding the sides of his armor, wiping vainly at his visor, before unexpectedly hoisting himself up into the air by grabbing the two seats beside him. Lifting himself up, tugging at the fabrics tightly, the gun-for-hire reeled his legs back, expelling them forwards to Wanda and Genji. With all of this happening in a few mere seconds, Isaac Gates would land, punching his fist against the steel ground, rising slowly back up.

"Your little guru blender master got one thing wrong, honor jumpsuit boy. You think I am doing this because I am full of hatred?! Pshpsh! As if! I'm not driven by hate, nonono, I'm driven by love. Call me Übermensch 'cause I'm so driven. And as for you, Coalition broad, I advise you step away before I'll contact your little puny organization. I'll have you know I fought in that little war of your in the past, hell, they treat me as a fuckin' hero there. And even if they didn't, why the hell would I give two rats about what the Coalition will do? Do you even know me?"

Turning his attention to the last offender, he looked dead at Arya, not an ounce of empathy or remorse in his voice.

"Long story short, wolf-bitch, lets just say you owe me a biiiig debt. A very, very big debt, one that unfortunately ends with your life. You ever wondered what would your life be like if you were some talking dragon? I've met that, you know what I did that version of you?"

He paused, lowering his head a bit, smiling ear-to-ear.

"I snapped it's jaw into two and had myself a wolf-dragon kebab on the house. I know one of you is the same one that fucked me in the past, and I figured, hell, why not kill em' all? Make sure none of you ever, ever, ever tarnish my name like that again. But don't worry, I'll get to you later."

Facing Wanda and Genji, the mercenary raised his fists, already having made the first strike, ready to freely brawl on this bus.

"I got some goody-two shoes to pummel."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Errybody

"...Kono baka wa, watashitachiha subete korosa shutoku suru yoteidesu." Now, he sounded annoyed. He did not look at Zenyatta. "He is not backing down, Master. I will not let him hurt anyone." He had not, however, assumed a fighting stance, and he refused to throw the first punch. "Do not further ruin your chance to make allies further, nakama, and do not make me hurt you. I do not wish to."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@C.T.
@Jeremi
@Josh M

tumblr_inline_mlrxebXsYg1qz4rgp.gif

"You need to stop being such a bully, mister! That's no way to treat your friends!"

Squirming out of Chikage's grip, Catbug landed on his feet and looked towards Sir Jeffer for advice.

"What should I do, Sir Jeffers? He's hurting all these people and they've done nothing wrong! It's mean!"

"Then do what you feel to be best in your heart, Catbug! By that I mean beat him up until he stops being such a bully! Go on, kick his butt!" The stick 'cheered' Catbug on as the creature grinned. Gently placing Sir Jeffers onto a nearby bus seat, Catbug's wings fluttered as he took off towards Felix like a catbug outta hell. Once he reached the armored mercenary, Catbug went on the offensive! Scratching at Felix's helmet with his claws and hissing at him like y'know a cat.

"Leave these people alone and be nice, mister! We're all gonna be friends on this bus ride!"

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Errybody

Ak3rjDe.png

"You talk too much."

Deciding that she had heard enough, as well as the mere mentioning of the so-called Coalition piquing her interest, Kyoko would stand up again, this time with more confidence behind her stance now that her momentary disorientation was gone, approaching Felix, Byakuya, Wanda, and whoever else was close by, specifically eyeing the first of the three aforementioned people.

"If you're a hero by the Coalition's standards, then I suppose it really did collapse while I was gone," she said coldly. Of course, this was mostly a bluff in the "try an unconventional method to prod the other party into releasing more info" kind of way. A front. She didn't exactly mean what she said, considering that from all this, Kirigiri could deduce that the Coalition was at least still alive, and stretched out by at least a little if she just so happened to meet another member in the woman in red.

"You bark a lot, it makes me wonder if your bite is even as bad as you would advertise it to be," Kyoko would continue, practically egging on Felix. Admittedly, this was a pretty dangerous game she was playing, but still, she stood her ground. Fearlessness in the face of those far stronger than oneself was a surefire demonstration of power, a display that would hopefully catch the soldier off-guard. Though she would have preferred keeping a low profile, talk of the Coalition, as well as Usami's and Togami's presences, were hard to keep quiet in the face of for her.

j1Zom3r.png

"I'd advise against doing any such pummeling to force out a demonstration of your masculinity. Your needlessly antagonistic attitude is only going to exacerbate the situation if you keep going like this, and if you've been in this kind of scenario before, as can be assumed by your talk of your adventures as a so-called Coalition hero, you of all people should know exactly the appropriate manner of how to act in this sort of situation if you want to get out alive."

"So sit down. This is not helping."

The statement echoed over to Genji, whom Kyoko gave a brief glance towards.

"I have questions of my own. Questions that you and the other woman might be able to shed some light on... Felix, was it? Surely, you can exercise your cranium, and not your muscles for a brief moment," she said to the man, glancing at Wanda briefly as well.

Being someone like her, Kyoko had studied quite a bit in psychology, and while she was hardly a major, as she was barely even college age, she knew that different people clicked in response to different approaches. It was all a matter of saying something the person in question would respond to judging from what she could ascertain of them.

Hmph. In one light, someone else could describe that as almost manipulative. Maybe that was why the others used to be nervous around her back then; because they never knew how she acted normally.

... Heh.

Truth be told, even she didn't know sometimes. Still. She had something to maintain.

"Are we clear?"

@Josh M @Krieg @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

tumblr_nqpskxLD2P1slgxxho6_250.jpg

Arya is not amused. "Perhaps I was wrong to say I don't know you. Maybe not you specifically, but your type. Preaching about debt like an uptight Lannister, with the psychotic nature of a Bolton and nothing but idle, empty threats. If this nonsense of other versions of me is actually true...you can count me as the last one you'll meet. On my word as a Stark, if you continue this? I'll be smiling down at you as you die."

"Genji."

Zenyatta spoke, his voice somewhat growing more stern as he watched his student attempt to confront the raging Felix. Truthfully, Zenyatta could not stop Genji with his form-- without any weapons, Genji would shatter him in moments. However, from years and years of watching him grow and change as a person, Zenyatta knows how to make Genji cease his fighting without either one laying a finger on the other.

And, even as Kyoko came to end the confrontation with her cold, calculating words, Zenyatta knew that Genji wouldn't listen...unless, of course, Zenyatta intervened.

"Sit down."

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg @BarrenThin

Anddddd things are going to shit. Great... fucking great.

Lapis idly watched as all of this was going down. She recognized Felix, and he wasn't that much of a friendly person the last time she saw him. As much as she felt like getting involved for the hell of it, Lapis initially stayed out of it. No reason to get herself involved anyways. However, she took notice that Catbug was getting involved... and it didn't look like he could do much to the mercenary here. As much as she felt annoyed with the animal hybrid, she could tell that Catbug was practically a child here... and seeing a child get hurt... well, she wasn't the type to sit around and have that happen.

"Excuse me, move over."

Lapis got up from her seat, roughly making her way through the crowds of people that were attracted to this mess on the bus. Yes, that included pushing Felix over.

"Oh hey there, been awhile since I saw you, asshole."

Giving that brief "greeting" to Felix, Lapis simply took a hold of Catbug, and walked off and away from the mess that was building up by the second.

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Errybody​

What the?! Were people getting ready to FIGHT on this trip?! As much as Honda enjoyed a good match, there was no sense of honor or friendliness anywhere. Standing up to his full height, Honda got between Wanda and Felix, looking down at the fellow who seemed to be causing the commotion.

"It'd do you well to listen to everyone else and sit down! We're all here for a good time-at least, I think we are-so settle down and use your words! Fighting has a time and a place, and in a cramped bus with children isn't it!"

@Krieg @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody

Link to sign-ups/info thread.
Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

PROLOGUE
"Taken by the Heart-Throbbing School Bus!"

The dreams are vivid and confusing.

Hurtling through space, strange images and colors swiftly pass by. Like a kaleidoscope being directly broadcast into one's brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at every sense. A vision of rain dances across your eyes, accompanied by the pungent smells of musk and mold. Laughing can be heard off in the distance, but on your tongue is the taste of salt water. Your hands feel hot, as if they are holding mugs of hot coffee, and yet your entire body feels cold, as if you've been dumped in water.

Light dances across your vision, flashing new and wild images. The rain gives way to a raging tornado that towers over you, threatening to tear you apart.

0g4KSGc.jpg

The next moment, it's a calm night sky. A lighthouse stands off in the distance, like a sole beacon of hope in the sea of overwhelming darkness.

FKufwzp.png

These visions are so sudden, that you can't quite keep up with them all. It soon becomes overwhelming, your body beginning to experience sensory overload. Speaking, moving, breathing-- no matter what, you find your body frozen in place, unable speak, unable to move, unable to even think. It feels like your drowning, and you begin to feel yourself choking on air--

Then, you finally awaken.

Sunlight touches at your eyes. It takes a moment to fully grasp the reality of the situation. Sitting up, you find yourself on a school bus traveling along a rural country road.

kg0vbEs.jpg

Soft rays of sunlight drift in from the windows, bathing the inside of the bus in a morning orange glow. Looking outside, one would see a bleak and dreary forest stretching as far as one could imagine. Even if one was feeling groggy from their nap, they would be able to tell that something felt entirely off about all this, as if a gnawing sense of abnormality has grown in the pit their stomach. You can't remember how you got here or where here even is. The atmosphere plays tricks on your mind, making strange shapes and people appear to pop out of the wooded landscape. It is deadly quiet, and you find that any items you had on you before is not with you now.

On this bus, you are not alone.

People (Not all even entirely human) of all kinds are crammed into the bus, taking up every seat and waking up in various states of confusion. Looking toward the back, you would find it modified with a higher roof to fit a hulking individual made of snow. Those with special powers found themselves suddenly incredibly mundane, while those without such abilities still felt off, almost as if they were in a dreamlike state.

If one was to approach the front, they wouldn't be able to tell who was sitting in the driver's seat until they were standing right beside the driver. An impossible sight awaited whoever would take a glance, for it was a bright pink rabbit sitting in the driver's seat, staring at the blank road stretching out for miles. She was dressed in a frilly outfit with angel wings on the back. The seat was modified and pushed forward so that the rabbit's stubby arms could reach the driving wheel, while sticks attached to her feet touched at the pedals.

From the front seat came a large mass of a boy, pushing through the aisle to get a good look at the rabbit bus driver. He had to shove his large frame against the bus' front dash just to get a look at the creature.

q3TZd4F.png

"What are you?" the boy cried, sounding more angry than anything. "What is the meaning of this?"

The rabbit giggled before turning to him. "One second!" The rabbit then turned, taking her stick feet off the pedal and her hands off the wheel. Somehow, the bus drove on without interruption. The rabbit then shook off the sticks, dropping down from off the driver's seat and taking out a staff of some kind.

tWpVayn.png

"It's Magical Miracle Girl Usami! ... A.K.A. Usami! As surprising as it may be, I am your teacher chaperone for this school trip!"

The boy staring at her practically shook as he sneered at the rabbit. "That's-- That's not what I meant!"

The rabbit tilted her head to the side slightly in confusion. "Then what did you mean...? Do you know what a rabbit is? It is a very lovable animal!"

"No," said the boy, sounding as if he'd managed to collect himself somewhat. "I understand what I am looking at, but it doesn't matter. Why are we here on this school bus? What do you mean, school trip?"

"Oh..." The rabbit nodded and clasped her hands together. "Right! It's only the biggest event of the school year! We're on our way to Bright Falls, where soon our hearts will be one with nature while we go camping at a National Park! This is a vacation, everyone, so I just want you all to forget about everything and enjoy yourselves!"

"That doesn't... That wasn't a real answer."

"Oh, well! I can answer more once we get to our destination! Please, keep your hands and feet inside the bus at all times and try not to cause a ruckus!" The rabbit then climbed back into her seat and took hold of the wheel. She didn't bother to attach the sticks to her feet again. "Remember, a map of our destination is provided under each of your seats!"

Usami was telling the truth, for a look under the seats would reveal maps of a town called Bright Falls.

oh0ipUB.png

Anyone who tried to leave the bus would find that the doors and windows would not budge, no matter the amount of pressure placed on them. Also, for whatever reason, everyone had name tags attached to the front of their clothing. On the tags were titles, whatever those meant...

CAST LIST
@Ringmaster as Ada Bartholdi "Ultimate Architect" [American Gods/Hidden World]
@CookieMonster as Aeryn "Liva" Olivia "Ultimate Assassin" [Original Character (Farscape)]
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Yang Lee as Bolin "Ultimate Earthbender" [The Legend Of Korra]
@Atomyk as Byakuya Togami "Ultimate Affluent Progeny" [Danganronpa]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@T.O.M. as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@GlassTrinity as Citizen Snow "Ultimate Snowman" [Original Character]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@Ellya as Ellie "Ultimate Survivalist" [The Last of Us]
@CCC Kouhai as Five "Ultimate Game Master" [Zankyou no Terror]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Dec as Jacket "Ultimate Overkill" [Hotline Miami]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@Melon as Leonidas "Ultimate King" [300]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@Hazel-rah as Ringabel "Ultimate Vagabond" [Bravely Default]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@A Tiny Fool as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​
Prologue: Who needs explosives?

"Stay close, Ash and Thatcher....We need to breach at the same time..." The male spoke quietly as he looked at the two teammates that were with him. It was a hostage situation in a bank and they were called in along with a few others.

The male pauses as he looks down at before going onto the comms to contact the other team..

"Charge in place, Thermite...?"

'Yep, Give me the word and i'll rape some ears with this...'

"Alright in.....3.......2......1.....now..."

At the same time he had said that the male stood up and reached for his Caber Breaching Hammer and well... He swung it at the wall separating them from the room.

maxresdefault24-300x169.jpg

In one swing he nearly leveled the wooden wall. His strength showing in this mere demonstration... Both squads pushed in and came to an empty room...? Not completely empty as said hostage was there.... But no enemies. How strange until the male catches something out of the corner of his eye.

"Sledge!?! Watch out! There's a...."

*KABOOOMMMM*

The female voice over the comms couldn't warn him in time as a well placed Nitro Cell went off blasting Sledge half way across the room. He was dazed and seriously injured as gunfire ripped into the room. The other teammates tried to suppress the enemy while Thatcher tried to drag Sledge out of the room. His vision fading in and out as he fellow member of the SAS was pleading with him to stay alive... But in the end the soldier ended up passing out....

Present Time...
Jude was visibly relieved that Zinnia seemed to be taking things in stride now. He really couldn't say if that was going to be a problem, for he didn't know the first thing about this situation. A part of him felt as if he'd been through something like this before... In fact, something about them being on a school bus made Jude's insides churn. There was more to it that was putting Jude on edge, but he didn't want to dwell on that for the moment. He wanted to focus more on talking to Zinnia, for he could tell she needed a circle of support right about now.

FCRMWE7.png

"Zinnia and Jack... I'm Jude. Uh... I think. Yeah, Jude Mathis." He had flinched at the mention of Zinnia losing another daughter, so the situation was only more dire for her than Jude could have imagined. "I'm sorry about all this... I'm a little overwhelmed myself. Just keep in mind for now that we seem to be safe. At the very least, if something goes wrong, there's enough of us here that surely someone could handle it." Jude's tone was lighthearted, but who could really say if they were being driven to a safe location.

"Usami says it's a town called Bright Falls. I can't say I've heard of it myself..."

"U-Uwaaah!"

XpYjzM3.png

The rabbit flailed like usual, backing away from Tarlotte's downright frightening gaze. She looked like a hungry kitty! "Don't look at Usami like that! Usami is not just a hunk of meat! Usami is sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you... As I already said, only the people on the bus are your classmates! If your friends aren't here... I'm afraid they can't join us! It is a school trip, after all. People who don't go to your school shouldn't be attending!"

@Hospes @Takumi @york
Wait... was that a talking rabbit....? With clothes...? Sledge had awoken some time ago in a complete daze. He didn't seem to realize yet that he was stripped of his weapons.

sledge_rainbow-six-siege.jpg

"..One question...? Am I in hell....?" Sledge would ask no one in particular....The soldier couldn't make sense of any of this so it was natural of him to assume he died back there and was now in hell...

@Atomyk @WhatDoIDoNow...?

FCRMWE7.png

"U-Uwaaah!"

XpYjzM3.png

@Hospes @Takumi @york
"The maps said as much, Mister Mathis, but thank you," Jack blocked out the cries of Usami as she thrashed about in fear, instead focusing on the young man who had been daring enough to step between Zinnia and the target of her somewhat justified rage, "As for Bright Falls itself... A place by a similar name, Gravity Falls, was where I and Zinnia met, with us and a large group arriving without explanation to that town as well. Perhaps there is a connection between them?"

If it was one thing Wanda wasn't a fan of about the Coalition, it were the loose membership and associate standards. People she had heard were member seemed like borderline evil. For an origination that was supposed to do good, it had too much grey.

latest

"You were before my time, yes. While I don't agree with everything the Coalition does, you're not lying. However, the Coalation isn't what you should worry about. Yu have people here already."

Wanda glanced over to Genji and his master, watching the interaction of student and teacher, before eying Felix again. Taking a deep breath, Wanda's words were soft, but firm. It had a lingering's of a quite grace, not afraid to stare Felix down.

"I'm leaving you now, Felix. Don't take my kindness as weakness, Felix. If you want keep causing trouble....."

Pausing for a second, a smile appeared on the witch's face.

"I'll tell the teacher."

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits

Last edited:
Today has been...interesting to say the least. After capturing Zaheer with the rest of his gang dead, Bolin rested on the flying bison taking them all home. Korra and the other air benders, along with others there to put the powerful bender to justice.

"Grandma won't believe what just happened to us, don't you think, Mako?" Bolin asked his brother, but to his horror, his brother has gained around 300 pounds. "MAKO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" He asked the extremely large man, grabbing him by his face to get a better look at him.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Today has been...interesting to say the least. After capturing Zaheer with the rest of his gang dead, Bolin rested on the flying bison taking them all home. Korra and the other air benders, along with others there to put the powerful bender to justice.

"Grandma won't believe what just happened to us, don't you think, Mako?" Bolin asked his brother, but to his horror, his brother has gained around 300 pounds. "MAKO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" He asked the extremely large man, grabbing him by his face to get a better look at him.

@Yun Lee @Everyone
Honda took his gaze from the troublemaker to the boy who was sitting next to him.

"Mako...? I'm sorry, you must think I'm someone else. The name's Edmond, Edmond Honda! And you are...?"

@Yang Lee

By this time, Corrin's arm had fallen asleep, and her face was pressed against the window. Her hair was all tangled at this point, and some of it stuck to her face due to the amount of sweat on her face from the heat in the bus. But at leas t there was now a breeze going. She muttered something about tea in her sleep and shifted over, resting her head on the back of the seat in front of her.

Someone should probably wake her.

@Anyone @Shitpost

Lapis got up from her seat, roughly making her way through the crowds of people that were attracted to this mess on the bus. Yes, that included pushing Felix over.

"Oh hey there, been awhile since I saw you, asshole."

Giving that brief "greeting" to Felix, Lapis simply took a hold of Catbug, and walked off and away from the mess that was building up by the second.
8.gif

"Heheheh, you said a naughty word! But it's okay because it was really funny! But does that mean this man's name is Assshole?"

Catbug genuinely wasn't sure and he didn't want to call this guy by the wrong name! It seemed like the slightest of things got him angry and while Catbug was more than keen on giving Felix a proper beat-down, it seemed like Lapis had other plans in mind. For as Catbug continued to scratch and claw at Felix's helmet, he was grabbed around the waist by Lapis.

"B-But I need to make him stop! He's hurting people and we're all supposed to be friends! Lemme at him, lemme at him! I'll make him be friends with everyone! It's not nice at all!" Catbug whined as he struggled in Lapis's grasp.

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies

"A mother worried for her child's well-being... You are wrong to believe that you are not a wonderful mother, Zinnia," Jack countered, his attempt to cheer hopefully not falling flat as she made her introduction. After she was finished, Jack raised his voice to give his own name as well, "Those I meet on my path call me Jack."

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

FCRMWE7.png

"U-Uwaaah!"

XpYjzM3.png

@Hospes @Takumi @york
"The maps said as much, Mister Mathis, but thank you," Jack blocked out the cries of Usami as she thrashed about in fear, instead focusing on the young man who had been daring enough to step between Zinnia and the target of her somewhat justified rage, "As for Bright Falls itself... A place by a similar name, Gravity Falls, was where I and Zinnia met, with us and a large group arriving without explanation to that town as well. Perhaps there is a connection between them?"

0uocOnn.png

"As long as nothing bad happens to Aster while I'm away from her, I'll believe you, Jack," Zinnia replied, appreciating her friend's thought. It was true that this situation wasn't her own fault. She didn't abandon Aster. Zinnia wanted to believe that she was still a good mother.

"But yeah, Jude, if we're safe here I guess that's a good start. Although, it's not my own safety I'm worried about." Zinnia began to rapidly tap her foot. "Anyhow, you said it'd take an hour to get there? What a draaaaag. What am I supposed to do with myself for that long? I'm not really big on the whole "making friends" thing."

mS8XdKG.png

But at least, while they waited, it appeared as if this place wasn't entirely void of entertainment. Zinnia smirked as a cat girl of some kind started to go after the bunny rabbit. "Whatsa matter, rabbit? I'm sure the cat only wants to be your friend," she teased, mocking the bunny rabbit for being so set on their lot making friends.

"Let's hope this place is nothing like Gravity Falls though," she said to Jack after hearing his question to Jude. "That place was dangerous and a big p-a-i-n in my rear end."

@The Tactician @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Honda took his gaze from the troublemaker to the boy who was sitting next to him.

"Mako...? I'm sorry, you must think I'm someone else. The name's Edmond, Edmond Honda! And you are...?"

@Yang Lee
"Ah!" Bolin then patted Edmond on the head to signify goodwill. He looked around the bus to see the odd people around him. "So...am I in that weird circus dream again or...?"

@Yun Lee

"But, master, he's going to..." There was a pause as Genji seemed to take a deep breath. "Hai, sensei." Genji sat down next to Zenyatta, assuming his typical meditative pose as he did his best to return to serene calm.

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Zenyatta turned to look at Genji, pleased that he chose the right path.

icon-portrait.png

"Violence is a language that all can understand, my student. But...it is a language that need not be spoken all the time."

Pausing for a moment, the monk would lighten up slightly.

"I am pleased to be braving this trip with one of my brightest pupils. How have you been, Genji?" he asked warmly, genuinely pleased to see Genji again. It seems with every passing motion of the moon, Genji evolves and grows, even after the troubled phase of getting him to listen. That isn't bad, of course; everyone, no matter what path they've come from, begin in ignorance to new ideas. What was once a troubled man, phasing in and out of his identity of man or machine, in a world where the two are kept forever separate by society.

Now...the two identities of man and machine are one and the same, another hopeful, unified soul within the Iris.

"Interesting!" Zenyatta remarked as he overheard Jack speak about him and Zinnia meeting. He turned to look at Jack, whilst still remaining seated.

"You hold experience of something like this, Jack?"
8.gif

"Heheheh, you said a naughty word! But it's okay because it was really funny! But does that mean this man's name is Assshole?"

Catbug genuinely wasn't sure and he didn't want to call this guy by the wrong name! It seemed like the slightest of things got him angry and while Catbug was more than keen on giving Felix a proper beat-down, it seemed like Lapis had other plans in mind. For as Catbug continued to scratch and claw at Felix's helmet, he was grabbed around the waist by Lapis.

"B-But I need to make him stop! He's hurting people and we're all supposed to be friends! Lemme at him, lemme at him! I'll make him be friends with everyone! It's not nice at all!" Catbug whined as he struggled in Lapis's grasp.

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies
Zenyatta would hear a slight buzzing, singling out the child-like voice from a sea of speaking voices. Turning to the source of the voice, the robot monk would spot Catbug-- a small, furry creature, who...seems to be a cross between a cat and a bug. Truthfully, there exist things in life that do not need any further explanation of deep thought...and this little one seems to be seeking the opposite of Felix.

Of course, the direct opposite stands on no higher ground than its counterpart.

"You need not bother with those who are as...adamant about their beliefs as him, little one." Zenyatta mused over to Catbug, his voice friendly and calm.

@Krieg @Kaykay @Josh M @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

By this time, Corrin's arm had fallen asleep, and her face was pressed against the window. Her hair was all tangled at this point, and some of it stuck to her face due to the amount of sweat on her face from the heat in the bus. But at leas t there was now a breeze going. She muttered something about tea in her sleep and shifted over, resting her head on the back of the seat in front of her.

Someone should probably wake her.

@Anyone @Shitpost
Tokomo noticed another girl had fallen asleep and seemed to be unaware of the situation they were all in. Tokomo realized it would probably be best if someone woke her, she looked around noticed that no one else was making a move to wake the girl. Tokomo sighed to herself.

Come on Tokomo, you can do this, just get her to wake up.

Tokomo scooted closer to Corrin and tapped her on the shoulder

"Uh...M-Miss?" She squeaked

"Hm?"

Briefly, Tarlotte glanced over her shoulder, aiming to see who dared interrupt her. If she was lucky, maybe it would be Sojiro, about to pull his typical 'you don't need to fight' spiel. But no, that voice wasn't his, so who could it be? A glance showed it to be a boy that looked a little older than she herself did, an awkward smile on his face. The female's golden eyes narrowed, and she found herself momentarily distracted from that gear-grinding little children's plush toy that she wanted to tear to bits. Instead, she threw her arms out to the side, throwing a fit.

"Don't interrupt me, meow! I'll crush you!!" There was a pause before the girl processed Usami's and Zinnia's comments, and she frowned deeper, gritting her teeth. "Your sentimental nonsense is makin' me wanna puke, mrow!"

@Takumi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Tokomo noticed another girl had fallen asleep and seemed to be unaware of the situation they were all in. Tokomo realized it would probably be best if someone woke her, she looked around noticed that no one else was making a move to wake the girl. Tokomo sighed to herself.

Come on Tokomo, you can do this, just get her to wake up.

Tokomo scooted closer to Corrin and tapped her on the shoulder

"Uh...M-Miss?" She squeaked

Corrin shot awake and immediately began talking. "Gah! Camilla, I'm up, and I told you to..." Corrin blinked and looked around. She looked at Tokomo. "You're not anyone I know." She adjusted her hair, taking a strand out of her mouth, and straightening her bangs. "Where are we anyway? I don't recognize anyone or anything here... Am I dreaming?" She asked leaning her head on the window again.

Sledge looked particularly scary, so Usami was quick to try and correct him. "Oh, no! Dear, no! This isn't hell... this is a hopeful place!" The rabbit sputtered, trying to answer Zinnia right after, but Byakuya stopped her cold with three simple words:

"Is that so?"

Byakuya looked unimpressed, practically thumbing his nose at Usami. He tilted his head toward the drama that was Felix and friends, a tight frown adorned across his wide face. "Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Usami looked nervous again, shifting her gaze anywhere rather than Byakuya or Felix. Her hands clasped together and the rabbit's body shook. "He is one scary student..." The rabbit sighed dramatically and fell against the driver seat. She rubbed at her forehead as if she was wiping away sweat.

eQ6d1Kd.png

"Hm." Arms crossed, Byakuya's wide stance seemed to envelop poor Usami, who shrunk further into the seat. "If you're supposed to be our chaperone, our teacher, then shouldn't you have the power to do something about this? If violence is against the rules, you must have a manner of enforcing those rules, don't you?" When Usami didn't answer, Byakuya continued, practically steamrolling her. "Then why are you here? What is even the point of your existence here if you do not possess that ability? A teacher is supposed to hold authority over her students, and if you have none, you are simply wasting our time."

The rabbit managed to find some courage and stood up straight, but Byakuya still towered over her. "U-Usami is sorry..."

"And you have been sorry since we awoke. Your apologies are as meaningless as your status as our teacher. I see we're left without a leader in this mess... Just get us to our destination so that we can actually start to do something about all this."

Nodding timidly, the rabbit climbed back into her driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

@Hospes @Takumi @york @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, hey..." Jude shrugged. "I can be your friend, so that's one friend made already. I guess Usami will be happy to hear that." Jude looked toward the front of the bus to affirm this, but it seemed the rabbit had just retreated for now. Probably for the best. "Really, I've never heard of Gravity Falls either. Maybe they do have a connection somehow... We'll have to ask around to see if anyone else knows about that town in particular."

mbEI7NE.png

"... What was that place like, anyway? Was there trouble?"

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
0uocOnn.png

"As long as nothing bad happens to Aster while I'm away from her, I'll believe you, Jack," Zinnia replied, appreciating her friend's thought. It was true that this situation wasn't her own fault. She didn't abandon Aster. Zinnia wanted to believe that she was still a good mother.

"But yeah, Jude, if we're safe here I guess that's a good start. Although, it's not my own safety I'm worried about." Zinnia began to rapidly tap her foot. "Anyhow, you said it'd take an hour to get there? What a draaaaag. What am I supposed to do with myself for that long? I'm not really big on the whole "making friends" thing."

mS8XdKG.png

But at least, while they waited, it appeared as if this place wasn't entirely void of entertainment. Zinnia smirked as a cat girl of some kind started to go after the bunny rabbit. "Whatsa matter, rabbit? I'm sure the cat only wants to be your friend," she teased, mocking the bunny rabbit for being so set on their lot making friends.

"Let's hope this place is nothing like Gravity Falls though," she said to Jack after hearing his question to Jude. "That place was dangerous and a big p-a-i-n in my rear end."

@The Tactician @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes
"It was not so awful., though how you would recall is quite beyond me, Zinnia. If I recall correctly, you ran off for a long while during the commotion," Jack countered with a smirked, recalling how Zinnia had disappeared in search of Aster during their first meeting.

icon-portrait.png

"Violence is a language that all can understand, my student. But...it is a language that need not be spoken all the time."

"I am pleased to be braving this trip with one of my brightest pupils. How have you been, Genji?" he asked warmly, genuinely pleased to see Genji again. It seems with every passing motion of the moon, Genji evolves and grows, even after the troubled phase of getting him to listen. That isn't bad, of course; everyone, no matter what path they've come from, begin in ignorance to new ideas. What was once a troubled man, phasing in and out of his identity of man or machine, in a world where the two are kept forever separate by society.

Now...the two identities of man and machine are one and the same, another hopeful, unified soul within the Iris.

"Interesting!" Zenyatta remarked as he overheard Jack speak about him and Zinnia meeting. He turned to look at Jack, whilst still remaining seated.

Zenyatta would hear a slight buzzing, singling out the child-like voice from a sea of speaking voices. Turning to the source of the voice, the robot monk would spot Catbug-- a small, furry creature, who...seems to be a cross between a cat and a bug. Truthfully, there exist things in life that do not need any further explanation of deep thought...and this little one seems to be seeking the opposite of Felix.

"You need not bother with those who are as...adamant about their beliefs as him, little one." Zenyatta mused over to Catbug, his voice friendly and calm.

@Krieg @Kaykay @Josh M @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The samurai cocked a brow at the robot's question before nodding, "Yes... Not too long ago, I and Zinnia were a part of something called a Game of Murder. A few individuals within the group were traitors who sought to kill, and I was an investigator meant to help capture them."

"Now then, perhaps you can tell us more about yourself, Zenyatta?"
Sledge looked particularly scary, so Usami was quick to try and correct him. "Oh, no! Dear, no! This isn't hell... this is a hopeful place!" The rabbit sputtered, trying to answer Zinnia right after, but Byakuya stopped her cold with three simple words:

"Is that so?"

Byakuya looked unimpressed, practically thumbing his nose at Usami. He tilted his head toward the drama that was Felix and friends, a tight frown adorned across his wide face. "Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Usami looked nervous again, shifting her gaze anywhere rather than Byakuya or Felix. Her hands clasped together and the rabbit's body shook. "He is one scary student..." The rabbit sighed dramatically and fell against the driver seat. She rubbed at her forehead as if she was wiping away sweat.

eQ6d1Kd.png

"Hm." Arms crossed, Byakuya's wide stance seemed to envelop poor Usami, who shrunk further into the seat. "If you're supposed to be our chaperone, our teacher, then shouldn't you have the power to do something about this? If violence is against the rules, you must have a manner of enforcing those rules, don't you?" When Usami didn't answer, Byakuya continued, practically steamrolling her. "Then why are you here? What is even the point of your existence here if you do not possess that ability? A teacher is supposed to hold authority over her students, and if you have none, you are simply wasting our time."

The rabbit managed to find some courage and stood up straight, but Byakuya stilled towered over her. "U-Usami is sorry..."

"And you have been sorry since we awoke. Your apologies are as meaningless as your status as our teacher. I see we're left without a leader in this mess... Just get us to our destination so that we can actually start to do something about all this."

Nodding timidly, the rabbit climbed back into her driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

@Hospes @Takumi @york @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, hey..." Jude shrugged. "I can be your friend, so that's one friend made already. I guess Usami will be happy to hear that." Jude looked toward the front of the bus to affirm this, but it seemed the rabbit had just retreated for now. Probably for the best. "Really, I've never heard of Gravity Falls either. Maybe they do have a connection somehow... We'll have to ask around to see if anyone else knows about that town in particular."

mbEI7NE.png

"... What was that place like, anyway? Was there trouble?"

Jack shrugged as well, having to repeat an answer he had just given feeling somewhat tedious but he would repeat it for Jude's sake, "As I said, I and Zinnia met in Gravity Falls during an event known as a Game of Murder. As one of the investigators, it was my duty to aid in capturing the traitors spreading discord and disharmony within the group."

8.gif

icon-portrait.png

"Go ahead, call him an asshole. It's good enough payback... and besides, you were practically walking into a rushing train if you kept up with that."

Lapis rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but leave it at that comment. It would be funny to keep calling Felix an "asshole" too. However, she kept a strong grip on Catbug, knowing that it'll be bad news to let go of him. The very last thing she wanted to see was a child who didn't know any better to get hurt. Looking over, she noticed that some robotic monk had come over, trying to settle Catbug down.

"Yeah, just leave the whole thing to the others. Sounds good enough, right?"

I seriously can't believe I'm doing this.

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits

icon-portrait.png

When Genji spoke, all tension had been replaced with nothing but affection and respect. "It is good to see you too, Master. I have been well. It is good to finally be able to look in the mirror and be alright with what I see. That is thanks to you." Genji paused. "I am still troubled, though, Master. My anger still plagues me. At times, it is difficult to stay at peace." Naturally, the first thing Genji did was seek guidance. Zenyatta was his teacher, after all, and he knew he could be open about such things.

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Status
Not open for further replies.