Status
Not open for further replies.
Epilogue
"Departure"

The staff plunged deep into the head of Jason, shoving him up against the tree he had been using to hold himself up. The follow-up attacks to his head did further damage, making him look even more ghastly than before. The final nail in the coffin was Tarlotte's assault. With Jason weak from the fighting, the catgirl was able to knock him to the ground, where he fell back on top of a stray branch sticking out of the ground. The branch punctured right through Jason, pinning him in place.

He was too weak to break free now.

Billy's chanting could be heard from above, the woman who was not quite so "Korra" seemingly on her last legs. Wanda and Zaheer were working in tandem, their powers slamming the woman into the dirt. With Jason out of the way, it was only her left to deal with.

"I want to trap her, never let her out..."

The dirt around the woman began to recede, dropping her further into the ground below. Trees, grass, and dirt began to pile up on top of her, burying her deeply under the surface. "It's time to move!" Milla yelled now that the coast was clear.

Zaheer watched as Korra sank into the ground. Staring for a while, the man turned his head, and walked away.

"Billy, are you okay?" Wanda asked, concerned.
Billy floated down to the ground, wobbling slightly on his feet upon landing. "Yes, I'm all right. Thanks, but we gotta get going."

"M-Milla..." Jude muttered, still half-asleep. "Remember when... it was the other way around? Carrying you like this... through the rain..."

"I know, Jude. Rest now." Milla broke out into the smallest of smiles as she ran.

Though the distance to the lighthouse was not significantly long, the winds were mighty. There was little the powered among the group could do to shield the entire group. In the chaos of the mad dash, debris claimed the life of a second man, Stan, who only had time to speak his daughter's name before it was taken by the wind.

FKufwzp.png

The lighthouse stood as a beacon amidst the wind and rain, cutting through the darkness and shining boldly for all to see. Wanda was first to reach the sanctuary, stopping just outside the shining front door to turn around and direct her magic toward the storm coming up behind them. Her son soon joined her, the pair doing what they could to push back the danger.

As the group rushed into the warm waiting light, one was not so fortunate to reach salvation. Horne ended up caught in the tornado's winds, his body flying backward from the lighthouse. He reached out for help, but was sucked into the great mass of wind before Billy or Wanda could do anything about it. With no more remaining, the pair followed the group into the lighthouse, where only light and warmth could be sensed...

iAzB5kJ.jpg

The group found themselves in some place entirely new, though not entirely unlike the place they just left. Zinnia and Jack in particular would be able to recall the smell of these particular woods, the sight of the sun shining through the trees, the sound of water trickling through a ravine.

Victoria let out a massive gasp and collapsed on to the grass. "Someone tell me I'm alive," she groaned.

"You are alive."

The diver stood close by, no longer floating like some strange suited angel. His diving mask no longer glowed, but it was still impossible to see his face behind the glass. "We have left the Dark Place and can no longer be touched by the Presence that lurks within. That is, if we do not choose to linger in this area. I am only able to appear here due to the weakened barrier between this world and that realm of alien darkness." The diver held up his arms, gesturing to the forest around them and looking as if he was about to start a prayer. "This is a mysterious place, where the line between mundane and fantastic is thin."

"Oh!"

A girl spoke, having come up upon the group without realizing they were there. She seemed surprised at first, but her expression broke out into a happy smile upon seeing who was there.

COOQ2Yu.jpg

"You guys took so long, I... I mean, you're alive! This is amazing!" The girl quickly ran over to Byakuya and Milla, who were setting Diana and Jake on the ground. "Jake... Deanna..."

"It's... Jude." The young doctor let out a tired groan, rubbing at his eyes. He tried to stand, but found himself collapsing back down to the ground again. The girl standing over moved to hold him up. "Bailey?"

The girl let an amused snort. "Just call me Holly J. I guess... your memory is back?"

"Yeah..." Jude looked up at Milla. "All of it, I think. My life as Jude... My life as Jake..."

"You were a unique case," the Diver said. "Having lost your life in the Dark Place, your soul was lost to darkness. You were not the only one. As you've come to learn, you were not initially a real being, only a creation of memories. However, with help from your friend, I have converged your two selves. The one who stands before us is the real you, both in one. It was... a good thing."

Coming in from the direction that Holly J. had arrived from was a boy. He stared at the group impassively, his arms crossed as he took a stoic stance.

KV15k6X.jpg

"..."

He only gave the slightest of nods.

"But this isn't over!" Jude exclaimed. He looked to the Diver, his eyes pleading. "We're not all here... other died."

"Such is the nature of the Dark Place," said the Diver, sounding rather emotionless about it. "Not all who become trapped their can leave. I have done all I can for all of you. I will continue to do more. My place is in there... as an eternal light facing the darkness."

"So what... that's it?" Nigel asked, looking confusedly at the group. "At least last time I kind of figured what the fuck was going on..."

"That is all. Everything that could be done... has been done. I may one day be able to return your friends to you, but for now, that day is not today."

Shuten-Douji meanwhile seemed to have taken everything in stride. "The ethereal plane has been escaped and we find ourselves on solid ground once again. The question that lingers on my lips right now is... what next?"

fbiZIdu.png

"That is a good question..." Byakuya muttered. "I did not anticipate for when we actually escaped."

lUKVHs1.png

"Don't lose hope just yet. We may be out of the frying pan and into the fire, but as long as we can get out, we will. There's always a way," Kyoko spoke up with determination, taking a small breath after it was all finally over.

With that, she would shift her attention over to Wanda, beginning to speak once again.
tumblr_mqgjhuDQrW1st2nhoo9_500.png

"I think it's about time everyone learned the truth, Wanda. I'd never been a fan of keeping secrets anyway, and with the bind that Enoshima put me in now lifted, I can say so now," she spoke, indicating that Wanda seemed to be in on the secret from the beginning as well.

The real secret.

xwVgEau.png

"Listen, everyone..."

"As you might have heard her say so earlier, Junko Enoshima had blackmailed me from the very beginning. In believing that you would all panic in the face of death and despair without someone who knew what to do, like a chicken running around without its head, Junko eliminated the one factor that might have interfered with the process. You might have noticed that my ultimate title was called the "Ultimate ???" as if to cover something up, and sure enough, my title is the Ultimate Detective. Thus, my expertise in actively helping you solve who killed the other students would have made things easy for you, and predictably boring for Junko as she watched through the eyes of Monokuma," she revealed, brushing aside some stray hair, before going on, "And in exchange for her not murdering you all in an instant to become vessels for the darkness like she threatened, I was to stay quiet during those investigations."

"But... Even so, that's not the only thing I was keeping from you."

" You see... I'm not only the Ultimate Detective. You can also refer to me as the Ultimate Coalition Leader," Kyoko revealed, crossing her arms as she'd continue to speak, "I was once the leader of an organization that spanned across different worlds, this Coalition, and our main goal was to prevent situations exactly like what you all had just gone through, broadly called a Murder Game, and saving lives across the multiverse, though... Circumstances had caused me to put me in a position where I was separated from the group for a long time, as Togami here can attest."

Byakuya only gave a curt nod, which was enough for him.

"Oh... I've heard of the Coalition," Jude said, finally managing to stand to his feet.

"As have I," added Milla.

"Friends of mine... they're members as well. Maybe I should have joined too if it would have avoided all this."

6qhyCMq.png

"... Now, if we can get a hold of the Coalition, they'd be more than willing and capable of bringing you home, if that's what you'd rather want instead of joining us and helping the effort to stop people from ending up in these horrible tragedies as well," she stated, eyes wandering over to Wanda and Billy.

"Either way, you two wouldn't happen to be able to help us with this predicament, would you?"

Wanda smiled at Kyoko, moving to place a hand on her son's shoulder.

"I'm on it. I just need a quiet spot."

Wanda left, moving to under a nearby tree. Billy joined her. The boy whispered under his breath and energy floated out from his body. Energy coming off Wanda converged with his, creating a dazzling light display. It was clear that some kind of spell was being made. After some time, the energy dissipated and the pair stood up.

"They're on their way," Wanda said.

"So..." Holder looked awkward as he warily glanced around at the group's apparent saviors. "What about me? What about what happened in there? Are we supposed to just..."

"Well, we don't really know if anything of that... actually happened."

"It did and it did not. But in the end... you will fade from this place. Your memories may merge with your true self, wherever he may be, or they may disappear forever. I'm sorry that I don't have more to offer."

tsmHzXj.png

"That's, uh... That's some heavy stuff, yo." Shaking his head, Holder moved to stand off to the side. He faced a tree and brought a hand to his face. "I'll... just need a moment."

"As for the rest of you... before you go, I have an offer for you." The Diver held out a hand, and a white circle of energy formed around his feet. "If you wish to fight the darkness alongside myself... you may. Step into the light. I will not say it will be easy. I will not say you won't fail. Do not make the decision lightly."

Byakuya scoffed. "I think I've had enough of that."

"I have a life to get back to," said Holly J. The silent boy behind her nodded his head in agreement with her.

"Very well. Anyone else?"

As this was going on, Diana shakily stood to her feet. She moved over to Stiles and Victoria, her eyes looking off into the distance. "I need to talk to you two..."
Stiles had grabbed his bat and was happy that they seemed to have escaped the area and he looked down and processed everything that Kyoko had said. He was silent for the most part and was trying his hardest to focus, but quickly realized that he had been missing something for a while. His Adderall for his ADHD.... he reached into his hoodie and took a pill and turned to Diana. " Okay, let's talk then, do you want to do this away from everyone else or..?" He asked.

@Atomyk

VgI1ytQ.png

"Hm..." Diana took a calming breath, looking down at her hands as she wrung them together. She mulled over his question, eventually shaking her head. "I don't think it matters, Stiles." Though Diana had spoken with an American accent up to this point, her voice suddenly sounded far more British, seemingly like a mix of accents.

Victoria stood up, looking concerned. She exchanged a glance between Diana and Stiles. She was still in a bit of a shock and finding it hard to process whatever emotional turmoil Diana was going through. "... We can go home, Diana."

"No. There's no home for me." Diana clasped her hands together, gripping them tightly enough for her knuckles to go white. "I remember everything... every awful thing I've done... My real self died. I have no life to return to, even if I wanted to."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:

After Zinnia yanked on Tarlotte's tail, Nagato stepped in and pulled the young woman away from the cat girl. She was 110% done with this bullshit and wasn't about to let any fights break out between members of the group. "We're going," Yuki informed the group, dragging a very loopy Zinnia while herding the others for the lighthouse just as she had suggested. Once they arrived at the beacon of safety, the alien made sure her group got inside and made it to safety. Her only regret was that she, nor anyone else, could have done anything to save Horne in time.

Upon entering the lighthouse, they would find themselves to free of the dark place. Zinnia dropped to her knees and began kissing the ground. "Oh, dear Dragon Lord, we're free!" she exclaimed. "Free! Free Fr--" Feeling well enough, and in her right mind now, it took Zinnia only seconds to realize where they were. "Ahhhhh! Noooooo! Why are we here again!? Is this Gravity Falls!? Uuuugh, we're free of the dark place only to end up in this bizarre place again! Not fair!" the lorekeeper exclaimed, standing up to give the ground a swift kick, digging up some dirt with her foot.

37146.png

After all of their options were laid out in front of them by Kyoko and The Diver, Yuki Nagato stepped forward. "I'm leaving," she simply stated to The Diver before glancing at Kyoko. "I must return home to continue my mission."

Zinnia only cringed. "Yeaaaaah, good luck and everything but I'm not joining that Coalition or staying in the Dark Place! I need to get back to where I belong and see my daughter again! I've been away from her for long enough. I want to get back to my life already. This is the second Murder Game I've had to deal with and I'm done. If I ever have to see another talking bear, manotaur, or any other weird creature I think I'll pull my hair out!"

So, yeah, Zinnia wanted to just get out of here with Jack. But, not without saying farewell to a few of her comrades first. She wandered over to Genji and gave him a rough slap on the back, forgetting how badly it would hurt her hand. "Ouch! Ugh, I guess I'll never learn, huh?" she said with a grin. "I hope you take care. You were a good comrade."

Ld3n5Xp.png

On her way over to one of her other favored comrades, Zinnia shot glares at some of her not so favorite people. She pointed at Tarlotte, Rant, and Poison. "I hate you, you, and you. Okay, well, Poison you're not too bad. Just keep your eyes off my man next time and we'll get along better, okay?" Then she pointed at some people she did like. "Zenyatta, you were pretty decent. Nono, those pictures you gave me were great. Jack Frost, you're a pretty chill guy. Stiles, you may be a tree hugger but you weren't too bad either, I guess..."

"Oh, and did I mention I hate you?" she said, pointing at Tarlotte again. : |

Anyhow, she headed over to Jude and wrapped an arm around his neck, giving him a noogie on the head with her knuckles. As one of her more favored comrades--even though she rather would've died than to admit it--she had to at least get in a word with him first. Plus, he was just fun to bully.

LVLqiBC.png

"I'll be leaving pretty soon, doc, so I thought I'd give you personal farewell since I probably wouldn't have made it this far without ya. You're one heck of a doctor! Thanks a million!" she exclaimed, keeping him locked under her arm for a moment.

@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Hospes @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician

"Hm..." Diana took a calm breath, looking down at her hands as she wrung them together. She mulled over his question, eventually shaking her head. "I don't think it matters, Stiles." Though Diana had spoken with an American accent up to this point, her voice suddenly sounded for more British, seemingly like a mix of accents.

Victoria stood up, looking concerned. She exchanged a glance between Diana and Stiles. She was still in a bit of a shock and finding it hard to process whatever emotional turmoil Diana was going through. "We can go home, Diana."

"No. There's no home for me." Diana clasped her hands together, gripping them tightly enough for her knuckles to go white. "I remember everything... every awful thing I've done... My real self died. I have no life to return to, even if I wanted to."
Stiles noticed that she was calm and he looked at her for a moment and wondered what she meant that it didn't matter. He noticed that her accent was mingling between American and British and that was strange to him. He would have considered that the strangest thing about today, but if he was going to be honest, it was only the seven thousand or so thing probably.

He was also concerned and wondered if Diana had a home to get back too at the end of the day. He was silent as he waited to find out and he looked down at his journal now and what he had found and wished he had the answers for once in his life too.

" I have a friend who has a personal belief that everyone deserves a second chance. There's always a home as long as there are people who care about you out there in the world. Not having a life is just a clean slate. You can be your own person, you don't have to be her. You're you," he said.

@Atomyk

As Zaheer meditated near by, floating in the air, Wanda walking with Billy, her way to Honda, Kyoko Zenyatta, and Genji.

"Edmond, Kyoko, Genji, Master Zenyatta, This is my son, Billy. He's have the reason we're all safe."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT
lUKVHs1.png

Kyoko silently gave an acknowledging nod, looking at Billy as she'd speak. "It's good to meet you, Billy. Thank you for your help in getting us out of that dark place. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for your help."

Kyoko could stand to look more enthusiastic as she thanked Billy, but this was likely the best he'd get.

Putting her hands on her hips, she'd then proceed to give a breath. "In any case, shall we get back? Back... home?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"Departure"

The staff plunged deep into the head of Jason, shoving him up against the tree he had been using to hold himself up. The follow-up attacks to his head did further damage, making him look even more ghastly than before. The final nail in the coffin was Tarlotte's assault. With Jason weak from the fighting, the catgirl was able to knock him to the ground, where he fell back on top of a stray branch sticking out of the ground. The branch punctured right through Jason, pinning him in place.

Billy's chanting could be heard from above, the woman who was not quite so "Korra" seemingly on her last legs. Wanda and Zaheer were working in tandem, their powers slamming the woman into the dirt. With Jason out of the way, it was only her left to deal with.

The dirt around the woman began to recede, dropping her further into the ground below. Trees, grass, and dirt began to pile up on top of her, burying her deeply under the surface. "It's time to move!" Milla yelled now that the coast was clear.

Zaheer watched as Korra sank into the ground. Staring for a while, the man turned his head, and walked away.

Billy floated down to the ground, wobbling slightly on his feet upon landing. "Yes, I'm all right. Thanks, but we gotta get going."

"M-Milla..." Jude muttered, still half-asleep. "Remember when... it was the other way around? Carrying you like this... through the rain..."

"I know, Jude. Rest now." Milla broke out into the smallest of smiles as she ran.

Though the distance to the lighthouse was not significantly long, the winds were mighty. There was little the powered among the group could do to shield the entire group. In the chaos of the mad dash, debris claimed the life of a second man, Stan, who only had time to speak his daughter's name before it was taken by the wind.

FKufwzp.png

The lighthouse stood as a beacon amidst the wind and rain, cutting through the darkness and shining boldly for all to see. Wanda was first to reach the sanctuary, stopping just outside the shining front door to turn around and direct her magic toward the storm coming up behind them. Her son soon joined her, the pair doing what they could to push back the danger.

As the group rushed into the warm waiting light, one was not so fortunate to reach salvation. Horne ended up caught in the tornado's winds, his body flying backward from the lighthouse. He reached out for help, but was sucked into the great mass of wind before Billy or Wanda could do anything about it. With no more remaining, the pair followed the group into the lighthouse, where only light and warmth could be sensed...

iAzB5kJ.jpg

The group found themselves in some place entirely new, though not entirely unlike the place they just left. Zinnia and Jack in particular would be able to recall the smell of these particular woods, the sight of the sun shining through the trees, the sound of water trickling through a ravine.

Victoria let out a massive gasp and collapsed on to the grass. "Someone tell me I'm alive," she groaned.

"You are alive."

The diver stood close by, no longer floating like some strange suited angel. His diving mask no longer glowed, but it was still impossible to see his face behind the glass. "We have left the Dark Place and can no longer be touched by the Presence that lurks within. That is, if we do not choose to linger in this area. I am only able to appear here due to the weakened barrier between this world and that realm of alien darkness." The diver held up his arms, gesturing to the forest around them and looking as if he was about to start a prayer. "This is a mysterious place, where the line between mundane and fantastic is thin."

"Oh!"

A girl spoke, having come up upon the group without realizing they were there. She seemed surprised at first, but her expression broke out into a happy smile upon seeing who was there.

COOQ2Yu.jpg

"You guys took so long, I... I mean, you're alive! This is amazing!" The girl quickly ran over to Byakuya and Milla, who were setting Diana and Jake on the ground. "Jake... Deanna..."

"It's... Jude." The young doctor let out a tired groan, rubbing at his eyes. He tried to stand, but found himself collapsing back down to the ground again. The girl standing over moved to hold him up. "Bailey?"

The girl let an amused snort. "Just call me Holly J. I guess... your memory is back?"

"Yeah..." Jude looked up at Milla. "All of it, I think. My life as Jude... My life as Jake..."

"You were a unique case," the Diver said. "Having lost your life in the Dark Place, your soul was lost to darkness. You were not the only one. As you've come to learn, you were not initially a real being, only a creation of memories. However, with help from your friend, I have converged your two selves. The one who stands before us is the real you, both in one. It was... a good thing."

Coming in from the direction that Holly J. had arrived from was a boy. He stared at the group impassively, his arms crossed as he took a stoic stance.

KV15k6X.jpg

"..."

"But this isn't over!" Jude exclaimed. He looked to the Diver, his eyes pleading. "We're not all here... other died."

"Such is the nature of the Dark Place," said the Diver, sounding rather emotionless about it. "Not all who become trapped their can leave. I have done all I can for all of you. I will continue to do more. My place is in there... as an eternal light facing the darkness."

"So what... that's it?" Nigel asked, looking confusedly at the group. "At least last time I kind of figured what the fuck was going on..."

"That is all. Everything that could be done... has been done. I may one day be able to return your friends to you, but for now, that day is not today."

Shuten-Douji meanwhile seemed to have taken everything in stride. "The ethereal plane has been escaped and we find ourselves on solid ground once again. The question that lingers on my lips right now is... what next?"

fbiZIdu.png

"That is a good question..." Byakuya muttered. "I did not anticipate for when we actually escaped."

lUKVHs1.png

"Don't lose hope just yet. We may be out of the frying pan and into the fire, but as long as we can get out, we will. There's always a way," Kyoko spoke up with determination, taking a small breath after it was all finally over.

With that, she would shift her attention over to Wanda, beginning to speak once again.

"I think it's about time everyone learned the truth, Wanda. I'd never been a fan of keeping secrets anyway, and with the bind that Enoshima put me in now lifted, I can say so now," she spoke, indicating that Wanda seemed to be in on the secret from the beginning as well.

The real secret.

xwVgEau.png

"Listen, everyone..."

"As you might have heard her say so earlier, Junko Enoshima had blackmailed me from the very beginning. In believing that you would all panic in the face of death and despair without someone who knew what to do, like a chicken running around without its head, Junko eliminated the one factor that might have interfered with the process. You might have noticed that my ultimate title was called the "Ultimate ???" as if to cover something up, and sure enough, my title is the Ultimate Detective. Thus, my expertise in actively helping you solve who killed the other students would have made things easy for you, and predictably boring for Junko as she watched through the eyes of Monokuma," she revealed, brushing aside some stray hair, before going on, "And in exchange for her not murdering you all in an instant to become vessels for the darkness like she threatened, I was to stay quiet during those investigations."

" You see... I'm not only the Ultimate Detective. You can also refer to me as the Ultimate Coalition Leader," Kyoko revealed, crossing her arms as she'd continue to speak, "I was once the leader of an organization that spanned across different worlds, this Coalition, and our main goal was to prevent situations exactly like what you all had just gone through, broadly called a Murder Game, and saving lives across the multiverse, though... Circumstances had caused me to put me in a position where I was separated from the group for a long time, as Togami here can attest."

"Oh... I've heard of the Coalition," Jude said, finally managing to stand to his feet.

"Friends of mine... they're members as well. Maybe I should have joined too if it would have avoided all this."

6qhyCMq.png

"... Now, if we can get a hold of the Coalition, they'd be more than willing and capable of bringing you home, if that's what you'd rather want instead of joining us and helping the effort to stop people from ending up in these horrible tragedies as well," she stated, eyes wandering over to Wanda and Billy.

"Either way, you two wouldn't happen to be able to help us with this predicament, would you?"

Wanda left, moving to under a nearby tree. Billy joined her. The boy whispered under his breath and energy floated out from his body. Energy coming off Wanda converged with his, creating a dazzling light display. It was clear that some kind of spell was being made. After some time, the energy dissipated and the pair stood up.

"So..." Holder looked awkward as he warily glanced around at the group's apparent saviors. "What about me? What about what happened in there? Are we supposed to just..."

"It did and it did not. But in the end... you will fade from this place. Your memories may merge with your true self, wherever he may be, or they may disappear forever. I'm sorry that I don't have more to offer."

tsmHzXj.png

"That's, uh... That's some heavy stuff, yo." Shaking his head, Holder moved to stand off to the side. He faced a tree and brought a hand to his face. "I'll... just need a moment."

"As for the rest of you... before you go, I have an offer for you." The Diver held out a hand, and a white circle of energy formed around his feet. "If you wish to fight the darkness alongside myself... you may. Step into the light. I will not say it will be easy. I will not say you won't fail. Do not make the decision lightly."

"I have a life to get back to," said Holly J. The silent boy behind her nodded his head in agreement with her.

As this was going on, Diana shakily stood to her feet. She moved over to Stiles and Victoria, her eyes looking off into the distance. "I need to talk to you two..."

... But there was one last survivor in their midst.

"Hey! Wait for Old Man McGucket!"

McGucket ran into the clearing, arms raised. After a moment or so, he stopped and laughed.

AOCF5jG.png

"Hey, wait! Hot diggety! I'm already home!" McGucket smiled broadly and wandered back into the woods...

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate Detective" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​
"So... coalition stuff, huh?"

Now that sounded familiar as things began to settle down for the final time, Lapis crossing her arms as if she were considering the whole thought. It wouldn't work out if she joined, it always worked best that she was on her own.

"I don't think I'll be joining the Coalition either, I have my own... shit to deal with, and two times in situations like these is a bit much for me..."

Shrugging, Lapis wasn't sure what else to do here, but her thoughts immediately trailed towards continuing on her journey to topple the Blood Institute. Yet, she remembered something, and had the urge to at least ask this before she called it quits and headed home.

tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Er... actually, one curiosity, if you can... answer it at least, Kyoko-san. Does the organization called the "Blood Institute" ring a bell to you?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite

"Gah!"

wJHeUhN.png

Jude flinched as Zinnia assaulted him. He tried to wriggle out of her noogie, but somehow Zinnia was stronger than she looked. So much for all that physical training. "I-It was, uh, no problem, Zinnia," he said, gasping for breath as he managed to push her away a little. Now that his memories had returned, it occurred to him that Zinnia reminded him far too much of a certain childhood friend.

Maybe even worse, Zinnia could have been a fusion of both her and Alvin. The horror.

Jude stole a glance back at Milla, who only looked at the pair of them with a soft smile on her face. Milla's smiles always brought a smile to Jude's face as well. He turned back to Zinnia, beaming. "We're all here because we worked together. Every single one of us is to thank for our survival. I'm just glad... you'll get to see your daughter again."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Billy cleared his throat, looking a little uncomfortable to have Wanda introducing him to a bunch of strangers like that. In fact, Genji's formal tone practically mortified him. He flashed the Scarlet Witch a glum look. "You're kind of embarrassing me, Wanda... Err, I mean, there's no need to give me any gratitude. It was Zaheer who got in contact with me, after all."

1xx7VV4.png

"Kind of just went 'I want to see the Scarlet Witch' from there, and, well..."

Billy then crossed his arms, looking as if he'd forgotten something. "Oh, and Tommy would have been here, but something like this... well, you know, it just wasn't his thing."

With Billy and Wanda outside his concern, it was Kyoko that Byakuya turned to.

"Kirigiri."

hWMU2tw.png

Byakuya looked serious, though an expression such as that was not unusual for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. No, what was more unique was the sense of vulnerability that seemed apparent in his mannerisms. The small fidgets in his character was not lost on Byakuya, who hoped those unconscious quirks would go away by the time he reconvened with his regular life again.

"As you may have guessed, I am both the real Byakuya Togami, and a fake... Like Jude, my actual body was brought here to merge with my being that was trapped in that place. As a result... I am not quite myself. It's really no matter, however. I'll return with you back to the Coalition and hopefully put this entire matter behind me."

@Verite @Josh M @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Maybe... I don't know..." The girl closed her eyes, thinking hard on the situation. Beside her, Victoria offered a comforting hand. "It's so weird. It's like someone pressed a reset button on my life. All I have now... is here. You guys, and everyone around us. How do I start a life with just that?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Continued from here.

Epilogue
"Departure"

FKufwzp.png

iAzB5kJ.jpg

"You are alive."

"Oh!"

COOQ2Yu.jpg

KV15k6X.jpg

"..."

fbiZIdu.png

lUKVHs1.png

The real secret.

xwVgEau.png

"Listen, everyone..."

6qhyCMq.png

tsmHzXj.png

McGucket ran into the clearing, arms raised. After a moment or so, he stopped and laughed.

AOCF5jG.png

"Hey, wait! Hot diggety! I'm already home!" McGucket smiled broadly and wandered back into the woods...

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
They did it. They made it. Honda gasped for breath, wiping rainwater from his face, absolutely exhausted but ecstatic. They made it!!! They made it!!!!! And now they could finally go home...

...could they? Could he, really. Bolin still was stuck here, and not just him. Everyone else they'd lost-Neon, Snow, Max, Daniel, Tommy, Monomi, Bullet, Stan...good people who didn't belong here. The Diver had mentioned that they may lose their memories of this place, but what if they didn't? What if he lived every day knowing people were still stuck in this place? Something needed to be done. But before he decided what, there were other things to take care of.

As Zaheer meditated near by, floating in the air, Wanda walking with Billy, her way to Honda, Kyoko Zenyatta, and Genji.

"Edmond, Kyoko, Genji, Master Zenyatta, This is my son, Billy. He's have the reason we're all safe."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

lUKVHs1.png

Kyoko silently gave an acknowledging nod, looking at Billy as she'd speak. "It's good to meet you, Billy. Thank you for your help in getting us out of that dark place. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for your help."

Kyoko could stand to look more enthusiastic as she thanked Billy, but this was likely the best he'd get.

Putting her hands on her hips, she'd then proceed to give a breath. "In any case, shall we get back? Back... home?"

Genji tilted his head. He was glad Wanda had someone like this in her life. "We are indebted to you."

@Josh M @Aromyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Pleasure to meet you, Billy!!" Honda boomed, giving a jovial bow. "Genji is right, we owe ya big time! You and your mother, she helped us keep hopes up through this mess!"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Verite @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

After Zinnia yanked on Tarlotte's tail, Nagato stepped in and pulled the young woman away from the cat girl. She was 110% done with this bullshit and wasn't about to let any fights break out between members of the group. "We're going," Yuki informed the group, dragging a very loopy Zinnia while herding the others for the lighthouse just as she had suggested. Once they arrived at the beacon of safety, the alien made sure her group got inside and made it to safety. Her only regret was that she, nor anyone else, could have done anything to save Horne in time.

Upon entering the lighthouse, they would find themselves to free of the dark place. Zinnia dropped to her knees and began kissing the ground. "Oh, dear Dragon Lord, we're free!" she exclaimed. "Free! Free Fr--" Feeling well enough, and in her right mind now, it took Zinnia only seconds to realize where they were. "Ahhhhh! Noooooo! Why are we here again!? Is this Gravity Falls!? Uuuugh, we're free of the dark place only to end up in this bizarre place again! Not fair!" the lorekeeper exclaimed, standing up to give the ground a swift kick, digging up some dirt with her foot.

37146.png

After all of their options were laid out in front of them by Kyoko and The Diver, Yuki Nagato stepped forward. "I'm leaving," she simply stated to The Diver before glancing at Kyoko. "I must return home to continue my mission."

Zinnia only cringed. "Yeaaaaah, good luck and everything but I'm not joining that Coalition or staying in the Dark Place! I need to get back to where I belong and see my daughter again! I've been away from her for long enough. I want to get back to my life already. This is the second Murder Game I've had to deal with and I'm done. If I ever have to see another talking bear, manotaur, or any other weird creature I think I'll pull my hair out!"

So, yeah, Zinnia wanted to just get out of here with Jack. But, not without saying farewell to a few of her comrades first. She wandered over to Genji and gave him a rough slap on the back, forgetting how badly it would hurt her hand. "Ouch! Ugh, I guess I'll never learn, huh?" she said with a grin. "I hope you take care. You were a good comrade."

Ld3n5Xp.png

On her way over to one of her other favored comrades, Zinnia shot glares at some of her not so favorite people. She pointed at Tarlotte, Rant, and Poison. "I hate you, you, and you. Okay, well, Poison you're not too bad. Just keep your eyes off my man next time and we'll get along better, okay?" Then she pointed at some people she did like. "Zenyatta, you were pretty decent. Nono, those pictures you gave me were great. Jack Frost, you're a pretty chill guy. Stiles, you may be a tree hugger but you weren't too bad either, I guess..."

Anyhow, she headed over to Jude and wrapped an arm around his neck, giving him a noogie on the head with her knuckles. As one of her more favored comrades--even though she rather would've died than to admit it--she had to at least get in a word with him first. Plus, he was just fun to bully.

LVLqiBC.png

"I'll be leaving pretty soon, doc, so I thought I'd give you personal farewell since I probably wouldn't have made it this far without ya. You're one heck of a doctor! Thanks a million!" she exclaimed, keeping him locked under her arm for a moment.

@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Hospes @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician
For the most part, Jack remained silent as he followed Zinnia, allowing her to make her peace with the various companions they had met during their journey. However, a few individuals received nods or even bows of friendship and respect as he considered them necessary. First was a nod towards Poison, even though they mostly only spoke on rare occasions of rest. Next was Zenyatta who received the deepest bow the samurai could perform, a sign of utter admiration of the robotic Buddha, "May we meet again in this life and every life after, Master Zenyatta."

"And to the both of you as well, Genji-san, Honda-san," Both men received equal bows of lesser amounts than Zenyatta's. They had both been excellent allies during the twisted events of the game, and Jack could only hope he would be blessed with another meeting with them at a future date.

Finally, he approached Jude and with a stoic expression, bowed as he had done so for Zenyatta out of humility towards the doctor, "Thank you for all you have done, Doctor. Without you, the one I care for would no longer be with us... I do not yet know what I will do to repay this debt, but someday, I hope to do so. You will always a bedroll at my camp and a room at my home."

"Maybe... I don't know..." The girl closed her eyes, thinking hard on the situation. Beside her, Victoria offered a comforting hand. "It's so weird. It's like someone pressed a reset button on my life. All I have now... is here. You guys, and everyone around us. How do I start a life with just that?"
Stiles briefly turned to Zinnia for a moment. " Thanks, I guess. It was nice to meet you too," he said to her, turning back to Diana.

He had never been one who had been good at comforting and he hoped that he said the right thing. " I'm sure that Victoria and I can introduce us to some of our friends, I know that my best friend is always looking for people to help... ( no matter, how maddening it makes me) ," he said, muttering the last bit under his breath.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Stiles is right! Or, well, I'm not really sure how easy it will for me to go back to my life considering what I've seen." Victoria's body sagged as she let out a tired sigh. "I'm just going to hope the Mark Jefferson I know isn't like the one in there. He really is a great teacher... But either way, Diana, we can help you."

Diana nodded at this. She looked pensive for a moment, eventually smiling. "I know. One step at a time, then... I know Victoria's going to try and head back home, but what are your plans, Stiles?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

"So... coalition stuff, huh?"

Now that sounded familiar as things began to settle down for the final time, Lapis crossing her arms as if she were considering the whole thought. It wouldn't work out if she joined, it always worked best that she was on her own.

"I don't think I'll be joining the Coalition either, I have my own... shit to deal with, and two times in situations like these is a bit much for me..."

Shrugging, Lapis wasn't sure what else to do here, but her thoughts immediately trailed towards continuing on her journey to topple the Blood Institute. Yet, she remembered something, and had the urge to at least ask this before she called it quits and headed home.

tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Er... actually, one curiosity, if you can... answer it at least, Kyoko-san. Does the organization called the "Blood Institute" ring a bell to you?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite
Billy cleared his throat, looking a little uncomfortable to have Wanda introducing him to a bunch of strangers like that. In fact, Genji's formal tone practically mortified him. He flashed the Scarlet Witch a glum look. "You're kind of embarrassing me, Wanda... Err, I mean, there's no need to give me any gratitude. It was Zaheer who got in contact with me, after all."

1xx7VV4.png

Billy then crossed his arms, looking as if he'd forgotten something. "Oh, and Tommy would have been here, but something like this... well, you know, it just wasn't his thing."

"Kirigiri."

hWMU2tw.png

Byakuya looked serious, though an expression such as that was not unusual for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. No, what was more unique was the sense of vulnerability that seemed apparent in his mannerisms. The small fidgets in his character was not lost on Byakuya, who hoped those unconscious quirks would go away by the time he reconvened with his regular life again.

"As you may have guessed, I am both the real Byakuya Togami, and a fake... Like Jude, my actual body was brought here to merge with my being that was trapped in that place. As a result... I am not quite myself. It's really no matter, however. I'll return with you back to the Coalition and hopefully put this entire matter behind me."

Xz6tGBc.png

Kyoko puts a finger to her cheek, as though pondering, before shaking her head in response to Lapis's question. "No... I don't believe I have. I'm a bit... out of the loop at the moment, I believe, though... Why do you ask?" The lavender haired young woman inquired in return.

She furrowed her eyebrow when Byakuya would then turn to her and make a small revelation. Even if this wasn't the "true" Togami then in that case, it was no matter if he was simply going to merge with the real one anyway, whom they were definitely going to meet soon. And then after that, she'd also reunite with...

"I see. Let's hope so then. Though, I suppose I should ask, assuming your memories of everything are intact... How is the Coalition doing? And... how is he doing?"

The naive, hopelessly hopeful and optimistic boy that Kyoko was sure Byakuya would know whom she was hinting at.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

"Stiles is right! Or, well, I'm not really sure how easy it will for me to go back to my life considering what I've seen." Victoria's body sagged as she let out a tired sigh. "I'm just going to hope the Mark Jefferson I know isn't like the one in there. He really is a great teacher... But either way, Diana, we can help you."

Diana nodded at this. She looked pensive for a moment, eventually smiling. "I know. One step at a time, then... I know Victoria's going to try and head back home, but what are your plans, Stiles?"
Stiles looked over at Victoria and paused when he thought about what Victoria had said. " Victoria, I have a strange question. If your whole academy was back there... do you think it is possible that your home is gone?" He asked her nervously, as he had no idea where that idea had come from, but if Jefferson and Max were people, Victoria knew, well, it was problematic.

Stiles looked over at Diana. " I don't know. Probably will go home, but I am worried about something. I don't know whose left at home, my best friend disappeared less than a day before me and I kind of want to find him. He's been my friend.... he's like a brother."

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"Departure"

FKufwzp.png

iAzB5kJ.jpg

"You are alive."

"Oh!"

COOQ2Yu.jpg

KV15k6X.jpg

"..."

fbiZIdu.png

lUKVHs1.png

The real secret.

xwVgEau.png

"Listen, everyone..."

6qhyCMq.png

tsmHzXj.png

AOCF5jG.png

CAST LIST

lUKVHs1.png

7zj36mj.webp

"KIRIGIRI-SAN! WAIT!" Nono rushes up to Kyoko and hugs her from the back before she could prepare to head home. Nono's eyes began to shed tears as her face dug into Kyoko's back.

egu6vNM.webp

"Morikubo... can't join the Coalition. She isn't really a military person, and she's a little too young, and she prefers comfort in her own world... so seeing you every single day... is impossible... impossible... but... as long as I have hope you have given us, I want to believe that we will cross paths again... meet again...

... before we part, I want to say... thank you, Kirigiri Kyoko. Thank you for having faith in me, thank you for being my friend... Morikubo... loves you... please do not forget any of us... Morikubo will keep the picture... so be sure to do the same..."

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Kirigiri."

hWMU2tw.png

m83Xs3b.webp

"G- good to see you back too, I guess... everyone's returning to life, it seems," Nono wipes her tears.

@Atomyk

37146.png

Ld3n5Xp.png

LVLqiBC.png

D8YHiA9.webp

"Morikubo won't forget you too..." Nono says, "Daddy, Producer, my friends... they musy be worried sick, it's best to head home soon... I guess I have to say what I have to say too...

Shimada-san, Honda-san... you're great people. Kushinada-san... you're kind of brave... unlike Morikubo... Jack Frost, you... have courage... Doctor Jude, Morikubo will be sure to buy your games as a way of saying thank you. I... I'll miss everyone..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @york @Atomyk

wJHeUhN.png

Jude flinched as Zinnia assaulted him. He tried to wriggle out of her noogie, but somehow Zinnia was stronger than she looked. So much for all that physical training. "I-It was, uh, no problem, Zinnia," he said, gasping for breath as he managed to push her away a little. Now that his memories had returned, it occurred to him that Zinnia reminded him far too much of a certain childhood friend.

Maybe even worse, Zinnia could have been a fusion of both her and Alvin. The horror.

Jude stole a glance back at Milla, who only looked at the pair of them with a soft smile on her face. Milla's smiles always brought a smile to Jude's face as well. He turned back to Zinnia, beaming. "We're all here because we worked together. Every single one of us is to thank for our survival. I'm just glad... you'll get to see your daughter again."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
For the most part, Jack remained silent as he followed Zinnia, allowing her to make her peace with the various companions they had met during their journey. However, a few individuals received nods or even bows of friendship and respect as he considered them necessary. First was a nod towards Poison, even though they mostly only spoke on rare occasions of rest. Next was Zenyatta who received the deepest bow the samurai could perform, a sign of utter admiration of the robotic Buddha, "May we meet again in this life and every life after, Master Zenyatta."

"And to the both of you as well, Genji-san, Honda-san," Both men received equal bows of lesser amounts than Zenyatta's. They had both been excellent allies during the twisted events of the game, and Jack could only hope he would be blessed with another meeting with them at a future date.

Finally, he approached Jude and with a stoic expression, bowed as he had done so for Zenyatta out of humility towards the doctor, "Thank you for all you have done, Doctor. Without you, the one I care for would no longer be with us... I do not yet know what I will do to repay this debt, but someday, I hope to do so. You will always a bedroll at my camp and a room at my home."

Stiles briefly turned to Zinnia for a moment. " Thanks, I guess. It was nice to meet you too," he said to her, turning back to Diana.

He had never been one who had been good at comforting and he hoped that he said the right thing. " I'm sure that Victoria and I can introduce us to some of our friends, I know that my best friend is always looking for people to help... ( no matter, how maddening it makes me) ," he said, muttering the last bit under his breath.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
sYVmavO.png

Before replying to Jude, Zinnia shot Stiles a grin. "Yeah, you're not too bad. But this here twerp is even better! I'm not sure if it's his skills as a doctor I like, or that he's just so fun to pick on. Hahaha!" Realizing she maybe she was being a bit too rough with Jude, she finally let him go. "But yeah, at least we all pulled through together as a team and made it out, huh? Thank goodness!" she exclaimed, stretching her arms and letting out a sigh of relief.

"And yeah, I can't wait to see my daughter again. Being away from her was the worst part of all this--aside from the danger too, of course. You go get outta here too, doc, and do great things! Maybe someday we'll meet up again," she said with a wink.

Noticing the way Milla made Jude smile, a smirk spread over Zinnia's own lips. "Sorry, was I keeping you from your girlfriend, doc? Don't mind me. I won't get in the way," she said, giving Jude a small shove in Milla's direction.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @The Tactician

"Gah!"

wJHeUhN.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

1xx7VV4.png

"Kirigiri."

hWMU2tw.png

@LuckycoolHawk9
Scarlet-Witch-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Early-i.jpg

"Sorry. I should've know that."

Wanda frowning slightly. Wanda wasn't that much older than her reincarnated son. He was adult. Still, he was her son.

"I know how Tommy is, I'm just thankful he's not like his Uncle Pietro. Thank you for not bring him, before I forget. Anyway Billy. I'm more surprised. you didn't bring Teddy. I would have to see him."

Zaheer would chime in.

"Apologies for interrupting your dinner, Billy, but time wasn't to waste.'"

"Speaking of time, Genji, can I have some of yours before we go?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin

7zj36mj.webp

"KIRIGIRI-SAN! WAIT!" Nono rushes up to Kyoko and hugs her from the back before she could prepare to head home. Nono's eyes began to shed tears as her face dug into Kyoko's back.

egu6vNM.webp

"Morikubo... can't join the Coalition. She isn't really a military person, and she's a little too young, and she prefers comfort in her own world... so seeing you every single day... is impossible... impossible... but... as long as I have hope you have given us, I want to believe that we will cross paths again... meet again...

... before we part, I want to say... thank you, Kirigiri Kyoko. Thank you for having faith in me, thank you for being my friend... Morikubo... loves you... please do not forget any of us... Morikubo will keep the picture... so be sure to do the same..."

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT
GR1RdDE.png

"Eh--?"

Kyoko's eyes would widen in surprise and let out a lightly surprised gasp when Morikubo would suddenly approach and hug her from behind, caught off-guard for a brief moment before quickly recovering her bearings, looking back down at Nono.

Listening to the heartfelt words she had to say, Kyoko did another thing that was new.

She gave a genuine smile.

kiri021.png

"... Thank you for the kind words, Morikubo-san. Right, I'll keep the picture as well. I promise, I won't forget. And while we may not know if fate decides that we meet again in the future, I suppose all we can do is hope... because that's all we can do sometimes. And it's more than enough," she spoke gently, turning around and gently patting the little girl on the head.

With that, she'd get up and look at Byakuya again with a blink.

Oh, did she just do that in front of him?

Vys7dGn.png

"A-Anyway..."

@Atomyk @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Crow
"My... game? Um, thank you, Nono... I guess?"

She truly was a strange one.

"Zinnia... I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing you're openly admitting to bullying me..." Jude let out an exasperated sigh, taking a moment to adjust his coat now that Zinnia had let him go. "I think we will meet up again, some day. Those kinds of things just seem to happen, don't they?" He offered her a bit of an amused smirk, but Zinnia's comment about Milla being his girlfriend wiped it clean off his face.

"She-- She's not! We're not--"

Milla's smile had vanished as well. She looked at Zinnia and Jude with some degree of sadness. "... Jude, I'll leave you to your goodbyes for now. See me when you're ready."

t7k2GNK.png

Jude turned to watch Milla walk some distance away. "M-Milla..." He reached over and clutched his elbow, feeling somewhat awkward now. "... She's just a very dear friend who I don't get to see very often."

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"O-Oh." Billy couldn't keep away the smile that appeared on his face at the mere mention of Teddy. He looked away from Wanda, rubbing at his neck awkwardly. "He was busy. Homework. He would have come anyway, but I made him stay. 's not his mom that was trapped in some nightmare realm or whatever. Anyway..."

Z9CO25t.png

Billy cleared his throat, giving a curt nod to both Zaheer and Edmond. "Yeah, no worries. You're welcome, everyone."

@Yun Lee @Josh M @BarrenThin

Byakuya offered Nono a nod at her comment, but otherwise did not acknowledge her presence. "Hm." If Kyoko had meant anyone else but him, Byakuya would have thought something was wrong.

E4ap8nN.png

"He's fine. As usual as you might expect from him." But then Byakuya paused. He'd been missing for some time now, but he remembered that wasn't exactly the truth of the matter. Readjusting his glasses, Byakuya spoke again. "... However, the trials of leadership is taking its toll. He's taken your place in your absence, and while he is not completely unlike himself, I recall cracks in his usual demeanor. Perhaps I gave him too much credit... But knowing him, he won't be kept down for long. That's the kind of person he is, anyway."

@Verite @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.