• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My... game? Um, thank you, Nono... I guess?"

She truly was a strange one.

"Zinnia... I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing you're openly admitting to bullying me..." Jude let out an exasperated sigh, taking a moment to adjust his coat now that Zinnia had let him go. "I think we will meet up again, some day. Those kinds of things just seem to happen, don't they?" He offered her a bit of an amused smirk, but Zinnia's comment about Milla being his girlfriend wiped it clean off his face.

"She-- She's not! We're not--"

Milla's smile had vanished as well. She looked at Zinnia and Jude with some degree of sadness. "... Jude, I'll leave you to your goodbyes for now. See me when you're ready."

t7k2GNK.png

Jude turned to watch Milla walk some distance away. "M-Milla..." He reached over and clutched his elbow, feeling somewhat awkward now. "... She's just a very dear friend who I don't get to see very often."

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I think it's a good thing. I wouldn't take the time to bully you if I didn't like you. You're like the dorky younger brother I never had," Zinnia replied with a laugh. "And yeah, with how weird our universe-- no, multiverse seems to be it wouldn't be surprising if we did meet again." The draconid let out a sigh. "Let's just hope if we do that it isn't because we woke up on a bus again, shipped off to another Murder Game. I hope I never see another Murder Game for as long as I live!"

When the smiles faded from Jude and Milla's faces, Zinnia's smile faded as well. She said nothing again until Milla walked away. She could tell right away that something likely had happened between the two that she just didn't understand. Zinnia gently elbowed Jude on the arm, not intending to tease him, but as if offering support.

KuuZqXS.png

"If she's dear to you and she isn't someone you see often, I'd go over there and speak with her as long as you can. You might regret it if you don't because life is short; trust me on this. Don't waste your time over here with a bully like me. Go on now..."

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:

Byakuya offered Nono a nod at her comment, but otherwise did not acknowledge her presence. "Hm." If Kyoko had meant anyone else but him, Byakuya would have thought something was wrong.

E4ap8nN.png

"He's fine. As usual as you might expect from him." But then Byakuya paused. He'd been missing for some time now, but he remembered that wasn't exactly the truth of the matter. Readjusting his glasses, Byakuya spoke again. "... However, the trials of leadership is taking its toll. He's taken your place in your absence, and while he is not completely unlike himself, I recall cracks in his usual demeanor. Perhaps I gave him too much credit... But knowing him, he won't be kept down for long. That's the kind of person he is, anyway."

@Verite @Crow
kiri030.png

"..."

Kyoko remained reticent for a brief moment as she took in Byakuya's concerns. While she had expected Makoto to have taken up the role of leader, deep down in her heart, she feared what the job might do to him should he begin to collapse under the strenuous job of leader of a multidimensional peacekeeping organization. Hell, part of her wishes Togami took up the role instead, not that she would ever, ever tell him that.

Still, if Byakuya, observant as he was, moreso than some people would perhaps enjoy giving him credit for, didn't think it was of much consequence, then perhaps she was simply overthinking it.

There was only one way to know for sure.

"I see," Kirigiri would give a nod, the most she could do, "If he's been feeling a bit blue, perhaps seeing me would do him significant good."

And then after a brief pause, she would suddenly speak again.

kiri025.png

"... Hey."

"Come to think of it, what's the date in the HQ world? Assuming it still exists, that is. You wouldn't happen to have an idea, would you?" She'd suddenly ask out of the blue.

@Atomyk

7zj36mj.webp

"KIRIGIRI-SAN! WAIT!" Nono rushes up to Kyoko and hugs her from the back before she could prepare to head home. Nono's eyes began to shed tears as her face dug into Kyoko's back.

egu6vNM.webp

"Morikubo... can't join the Coalition. She isn't really a military person, and she's a little too young, and she prefers comfort in her own world... so seeing you every single day... is impossible... impossible... but... as long as I have hope you have given us, I want to believe that we will cross paths again... meet again...

... before we part, I want to say... thank you, Kirigiri Kyoko. Thank you for having faith in me, thank you for being my friend... Morikubo... loves you... please do not forget any of us... Morikubo will keep the picture... so be sure to do the same..."

@Verite @Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

m83Xs3b.webp

"G- good to see you back too, I guess... everyone's returning to life, it seems," Nono wipes her tears.

@Atomyk

D8YHiA9.webp

"Morikubo won't forget you too..." Nono says, "Daddy, Producer, my friends... they musy be worried sick, it's best to head home soon... I guess I have to say what I have to say too...

Shimada-san, Honda-san... you're great people. Kushinada-san... you're kind of brave... unlike Morikubo... Jack Frost, you... have courage... Doctor Jude, Morikubo will be sure to buy your games as a way of saying thank you. I... I'll miss everyone..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @york @Atomyk

"You are a great person as well, Nono-chan. I will miss you greatly." He crouched and gave Morikubo a light hug. "You too, Honda-san. You are a great man. I am honored to have met you."

Scarlet-Witch-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Early-i.jpg

"Sorry. I should've know that."

Wanda frowning slightly. Wanda wasn't that much older than her reincarnated son. He was adult. Still, he was her son.

"I know how Tommy is, I'm just thankful he's not like his Uncle Pietro. Thank you for not bring him, before I forget. Anyway Billy. I'm more surprised. you didn't bring Teddy. I would have to see him."

Zaheer would chime in.

"Apologies for interrupting your dinner, Billy, but time wasn't to waste.'"

"Speaking of time, Genji, can I have some of yours before we go?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @BarrenThin

He nodded quietly. "Of course, Wanda-san. What do you need? Ah, also... I think I'd like to join the Coalition. I think I know of a few people from my world that might, too."

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M

Xz6tGBc.png

Kyoko puts a finger to her cheek, as though pondering, before shaking her head in response to Lapis's question. "No... I don't believe I have. I'm a bit... out of the loop at the moment, I believe, though... Why do you ask?" The lavender haired young woman inquired in return.
"... er, just curious."

Lapis blinked and played it off for now, seeing that Kyoko couldn't recall that name so well. It wasn't to bring up the matter to the Coalition, but more to check if any of this rang a bell to some and to determine if they were catching up with what Lapis knew. The bounty hunter was well aware that the Blood Institute would be taken care of by the time the Coalition would look into the matter, that she aimed to take down the Institute's leader.

Leaving it at those two words, Lapis walked away, feeling a slight migraine settle in her head, but she decided to stick around for a bit long... if someone wanted to speak with her of course.

@ppl​

"Dorky younger brother..." Jude pouted, which made him look even younger. Jude adamantly believed that he was not a dork, no matter how much of his life he'd spent inside studying. He gave Zinnia a look-over and asked, "Zinnia... how old are you, anyway?" It was said before he realized it might get Zinnia threatening to destroy him again. Once he realized a second later, he held up his hands in a surrendering motion.

"... You don't have to answer that!"

Let out a shaky breath, Jude hoped he'd live another day. "... Anyway, yeah, here's hoping the next time we meet is for something a lot more relaxing." Going silent for a moment, Jude found his mind wandering. He had no idea what a Murder Game really was still, but somehow he'd been drawn into at least two by the sounds of it. Jude never expected to be involved in such multiversal affairs, especially not after turning down Leia's offer to join the Coalition. Jude had been so focused on affairs within Elympios and his research on Spyrites that he had no need to get involved in anything beyond that...

But now he was here, involved anyway. He'd somehow pulled Milla into it as well. Perhaps maybe now it was past time he followed in the footsteps of his friends.

"... Thank you, Zinnia. You're right. I'll go speak to her..."

f9v5qeC.png

"... I'm thankful to have met you and everyone else. Goodbye."

With that, Jude left Zinnia to go speak with Milla in private.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Byakuya had to take a moment before answering that, considering the time he'd lost involved in all this.

fbiZIdu.png

"... I would wager it's just about February 5th. You've been missing for a little over a year now, if you were wondering."

@Verite

Byakuya had to take a moment before answering that, considering the time he'd lost involved in all this.

fbiZIdu.png

"... I would wager it's just about February 5th. You've been missing for a little over a year now, if you were wondering."

@Verite
mJTyFx6.png

"... I see," Kyoko remarked with a smile, more subtle than the last one she had just made, but still a smile nonetheless, as though the date pleased her in some way, "Then there's no way he isn't missing me, is there? Quite a coincidence time left for me..." She said to herself.

Raised as a detective, Kyoko Kirigiri never really believed in things like coincidences, but after all the things she'd seen in this multiverse, she could never truly believe in very many "gods" or other powers that shifted fate anyway, but even so, even she couldn't deny the astonishing timing for her to return on this very day.

"If that's the case, we don't have much time to waste. After all, who knows how much time can pass when going through worlds?"

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"Departure"

The staff plunged deep into the head of Jason, shoving him up against the tree he had been using to hold himself up. The follow-up attacks to his head did further damage, making him look even more ghastly than before. The final nail in the coffin was Tarlotte's assault. With Jason weak from the fighting, the catgirl was able to knock him to the ground, where he fell back on top of a stray branch sticking out of the ground. The branch punctured right through Jason, pinning him in place.

He was too weak to break free now.

Billy's chanting could be heard from above, the woman who was not quite so "Korra" seemingly on her last legs. Wanda and Zaheer were working in tandem, their powers slamming the woman into the dirt. With Jason out of the way, it was only her left to deal with.

"I want to trap her, never let her out..."

The dirt around the woman began to recede, dropping her further into the ground below. Trees, grass, and dirt began to pile up on top of her, burying her deeply under the surface. "It's time to move!" Milla yelled now that the coast was clear.

Zaheer watched as Korra sank into the ground. Staring for a while, the man turned his head, and walked away.

"Billy, are you okay?" Wanda asked, concerned.

Billy floated down to the ground, wobbling slightly on his feet upon landing. "Yes, I'm all right. Thanks, but we gotta get going."

"M-Milla..." Jude muttered, still half-asleep. "Remember when... it was the other way around? Carrying you like this... through the rain..."

"I know, Jude. Rest now." Milla broke out into the smallest of smiles as she ran.

Though the distance to the lighthouse was not significantly long, the winds were mighty. There was little the powered among the group could do to shield the entire group. In the chaos of the mad dash, debris claimed the life of a second man, Stan, who only had time to speak his daughter's name before it was taken by the wind.

FKufwzp.png

The lighthouse stood as a beacon amidst the wind and rain, cutting through the darkness and shining boldly for all to see. Wanda was first to reach the sanctuary, stopping just outside the shining front door to turn around and direct her magic toward the storm coming up behind them. Her son soon joined her, the pair doing what they could to push back the danger.

As the group rushed into the warm waiting light, one was not so fortunate to reach salvation. Horne ended up caught in the tornado's winds, his body flying backward from the lighthouse. He reached out for help, but was sucked into the great mass of wind before Billy or Wanda could do anything about it. With no more remaining, the pair followed the group into the lighthouse, where only light and warmth could be sensed...

iAzB5kJ.jpg

The group found themselves in some place entirely new, though not entirely unlike the place they just left. Zinnia and Jack in particular would be able to recall the smell of these particular woods, the sight of the sun shining through the trees, the sound of water trickling through a ravine.

Victoria let out a massive gasp and collapsed on to the grass. "Someone tell me I'm alive," she groaned.

"You are alive."

The diver stood close by, no longer floating like some strange suited angel. His diving mask no longer glowed, but it was still impossible to see his face behind the glass. "We have left the Dark Place and can no longer be touched by the Presence that lurks within. That is, if we do not choose to linger in this area. I am only able to appear here due to the weakened barrier between this world and that realm of alien darkness." The diver held up his arms, gesturing to the forest around them and looking as if he was about to start a prayer. "This is a mysterious place, where the line between mundane and fantastic is thin."

"Oh!"

A girl spoke, having come up upon the group without realizing they were there. She seemed surprised at first, but her expression broke out into a happy smile upon seeing who was there.

COOQ2Yu.jpg

"You guys took so long, I... I mean, you're alive! This is amazing!" The girl quickly ran over to Byakuya and Milla, who were setting Diana and Jake on the ground. "Jake... Deanna..."

"It's... Jude." The young doctor let out a tired groan, rubbing at his eyes. He tried to stand, but found himself collapsing back down to the ground again. The girl standing over moved to hold him up. "Bailey?"

The girl let an amused snort. "Just call me Holly J. I guess... your memory is back?"

"Yeah..." Jude looked up at Milla. "All of it, I think. My life as Jude... My life as Jake..."

"You were a unique case," the Diver said. "Having lost your life in the Dark Place, your soul was lost to darkness. You were not the only one. As you've come to learn, you were not initially a real being, only a creation of memories. However, with help from your friend, I have converged your two selves. The one who stands before us is the real you, both in one. It was... a good thing."

Coming in from the direction that Holly J. had arrived from was a boy. He stared at the group impassively, his arms crossed as he took a stoic stance.

KV15k6X.jpg

"..."

He only gave the slightest of nods.

"But this isn't over!" Jude exclaimed. He looked to the Diver, his eyes pleading. "We're not all here... other died."

"Such is the nature of the Dark Place," said the Diver, sounding rather emotionless about it. "Not all who become trapped their can leave. I have done all I can for all of you. I will continue to do more. My place is in there... as an eternal light facing the darkness."

"So what... that's it?" Nigel asked, looking confusedly at the group. "At least last time I kind of figured what the fuck was going on..."

"That is all. Everything that could be done... has been done. I may one day be able to return your friends to you, but for now, that day is not today."

Shuten-Douji meanwhile seemed to have taken everything in stride. "The ethereal plane has been escaped and we find ourselves on solid ground once again. The question that lingers on my lips right now is... what next?"

fbiZIdu.png

"That is a good question..." Byakuya muttered. "I did not anticipate for when we actually escaped."

lUKVHs1.png

"Don't lose hope just yet. We may be out of the frying pan and into the fire, but as long as we can get out, we will. There's always a way," Kyoko spoke up with determination, taking a small breath after it was all finally over.

With that, she would shift her attention over to Wanda, beginning to speak once again.
tumblr_mqgjhuDQrW1st2nhoo9_500.png

"I think it's about time everyone learned the truth, Wanda. I'd never been a fan of keeping secrets anyway, and with the bind that Enoshima put me in now lifted, I can say so now," she spoke, indicating that Wanda seemed to be in on the secret from the beginning as well.

The real secret.

xwVgEau.png

"Listen, everyone..."

"As you might have heard her say so earlier, Junko Enoshima had blackmailed me from the very beginning. In believing that you would all panic in the face of death and despair without someone who knew what to do, like a chicken running around without its head, Junko eliminated the one factor that might have interfered with the process. You might have noticed that my ultimate title was called the "Ultimate ???" as if to cover something up, and sure enough, my title is the Ultimate Detective. Thus, my expertise in actively helping you solve who killed the other students would have made things easy for you, and predictably boring for Junko as she watched through the eyes of Monokuma," she revealed, brushing aside some stray hair, before going on, "And in exchange for her not murdering you all in an instant to become vessels for the darkness like she threatened, I was to stay quiet during those investigations."

"But... Even so, that's not the only thing I was keeping from you."

" You see... I'm not only the Ultimate Detective. You can also refer to me as the Ultimate Coalition Leader," Kyoko revealed, crossing her arms as she'd continue to speak, "I was once the leader of an organization that spanned across different worlds, this Coalition, and our main goal was to prevent situations exactly like what you all had just gone through, broadly called a Murder Game, and saving lives across the multiverse, though... Circumstances had caused me to put me in a position where I was separated from the group for a long time, as Togami here can attest."

Byakuya only gave a curt nod, which was enough for him.

"Oh... I've heard of the Coalition," Jude said, finally managing to stand to his feet.

"As have I," added Milla.

"Friends of mine... they're members as well. Maybe I should have joined too if it would have avoided all this."

6qhyCMq.png

"... Now, if we can get a hold of the Coalition, they'd be more than willing and capable of bringing you home, if that's what you'd rather want instead of joining us and helping the effort to stop people from ending up in these horrible tragedies as well," she stated, eyes wandering over to Wanda and Billy.

"Either way, you two wouldn't happen to be able to help us with this predicament, would you?"

Wanda smiled at Kyoko, moving to place a hand on her son's shoulder.

"I'm on it. I just need a quiet spot."

Wanda left, moving to under a nearby tree. Billy joined her. The boy whispered under his breath and energy floated out from his body. Energy coming off Wanda converged with his, creating a dazzling light display. It was clear that some kind of spell was being made. After some time, the energy dissipated and the pair stood up.

"They're on their way," Wanda said.

"So..." Holder looked awkward as he warily glanced around at the group's apparent saviors. "What about me? What about what happened in there? Are we supposed to just..."

"Well, we don't really know if anything of that... actually happened."

"It did and it did not. But in the end... you will fade from this place. Your memories may merge with your true self, wherever he may be, or they may disappear forever. I'm sorry that I don't have more to offer."

tsmHzXj.png

"That's, uh... That's some heavy stuff, yo." Shaking his head, Holder moved to stand off to the side. He faced a tree and brought a hand to his face. "I'll... just need a moment."

"As for the rest of you... before you go, I have an offer for you." The Diver held out a hand, and a white circle of energy formed around his feet. "If you wish to fight the darkness alongside myself... you may. Step into the light. I will not say it will be easy. I will not say you won't fail. Do not make the decision lightly."

Byakuya scoffed. "I think I've had enough of that."

"I have a life to get back to," said Holly J. The silent boy behind her nodded his head in agreement with her.

"Very well. Anyone else?"

As this was going on, Diana shakily stood to her feet. She moved over to Stiles and Victoria, her eyes looking off into the distance. "I need to talk to you two..."

... But there was one last survivor in their midst.

"Hey! Wait for Old Man McGucket!"

McGucket ran into the clearing, arms raised. After a moment or so, he stopped and laughed.

AOCF5jG.png

"Hey, wait! Hot diggety! I'm already home!" McGucket smiled broadly and wandered back into the woods...

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate Detective" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

"Oh hot damn!" Poison exclaimed as they finally managed to escape. "I don't suppose now that we're back some place...normal? That you guys would consider joining my pro wrestling league?"

At the mention of being able to return home she'd turn her attention to Honda. "So big boy, mind me tagging along whenever we're heading out of here?"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite

Shimada-san, Honda-san... you're great people. Kushinada-san... you're kind of brave... unlike Morikubo... Jack Frost, you... have courage... Doctor Jude, Morikubo will be sure to buy your games as a way of saying thank you. I... I'll miss everyone..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @york @Atomyk
With everything wrapped up, Chikage had to reject the offer to "fight the darkness." Even if her master was unable to be reached, she was still a member of Yomi, a follower of the satsujinken way. She thrived in the darkness, creating her own light as a martial artist who acted according to herself, and what she believed in. She would follow no one else but her master.

So after these final farewells, she would return to her search for her master.

As Nono said what she had to say, Chikage gave her a quick, gentle pat on the head.

"You're kind of a chicken. But you're a brave chicken. A brave chicken I'll miss."

Hm. That didn't come off as particularly flattering. Then again, perhaps that was par for the course for her. Still, for all the ridiculous, awful things that had happened, there had been times when she was truly enjoying herself. And for those times, she'd miss the others.

@Crow

Reactions: Takumi and Crow
"You are a great person as well, Nono-chan. I will miss you greatly." He crouched and gave Morikubo a light hug. "You too, Honda-san. You are a great man. I am honored to have met you."

He nodded quietly. "Of course, Wanda-san. What do you need? Ah, also... I think I'd like to join the Coalition. I think I know of a few people from my world that might, too."

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M
"Joining the Coalition? That would be a great idea! The more help we can get, the better."

Wanda chuckled slightly as she lightly grabbed Genji's arm as the walked.

"So, I just want to say, I'm glad to have met you, Genji. You're a great man, and the best part this whole mess was finding a friend like you. It's nice not to feel like a square peg in a world of round holes."

@BarrenThin

"Joining the Coalition? That would be a great idea! The more help we can get, the better."

Wanda chuckled slightly as she lightly grabbed Genji's arm as the walked.

"So, I just want to say, I'm glad to have met you, Genji. You're a great man, and the best part this whole mess was finding a friend like you. It's nice not to feel like a square peg in a world of round holes."

@BarrenThin

"Yes, though I would like to go home first, if it's possible. I want to see if I can get my brother's help, and perhaps some other members of Overwatch." As they walked, he glanced away when she complimented him. "Thank you Wanda. It has admittedly been very refreshing to find a group of people that doesn't shy away when they see my face, or learn what I am."

@Josh M

Upon landing her rather successful hits on the rather annoying zombie dude, Tarlotte found herself mildly content. At least, closer to the definition than she had been at all since coming here. It was about damn time she got to kick someone's ass, and while she may not have approved of the deaths of the others? This was different. This... 'Jason'... He was mindless. Crazed. And, more than that, a threat to her... Her...- Dammit, what was the word?! Ugh, whatever! The point was, she was glad to be rid of the problem. But before she could begin to boast, or even think about it, that familiar, horribly annoying voice could be heard yet again.

And there went any even minuscule remainders of contentedness.

puffed_out_by_teh_zombish-daf47he.jpg

With great annoyance, the young-looking Absolute Angel clenched her fists, ignoring the storm for the moment in favor of snapping at the other female. "I didn't say we were dead, meow, stupid weird girl! S--" Wait, just what was that dumb human doing? She was just about to confront her, but was promptly interrupted by something unexpected: her tail being yanked harshly, causing her to hiss in pain and discomfort and yank away from Zinnia, whirling to face her with pure rage in her eyes.

de8f3476712644e21152b4eb75576085.gif

"What the hell, meow!? You're gonna pay for that, meow! Pay, pay, pa--"

-cue zinnia getting dragged away, followed by tarlotte also being dragged along by plot-

Well. It looked like they were finally out of there. Tarlotte hardly paid the weird diver dude, or a majority of what was said that didn't involve them being out of there, any attention. She was still absolutely seething, itching to tear that stupid girl to shreds! But there was something that was more important to her on her mind: she was free. All of them were. And that, by default, meant she could find Sojiro again. The thought was actually enough to make her cry with happiness, though she seemed more distraught than anything. She didn't want anything more than to get back to him...

But for some odd reason, the thought of leaving a select few she'd met here was less than appealing.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Victoria looked perturbed at that for a moment. She hugged herself nervously.

xcUq0QB.png

"... Uh, well, didn't they say anything down there was just created from our memories? Ugh." She rolled her eyes. "I don't really get it, but I can hope for the best, right? Maybe Max and Mr. Jefferson... maybe they just weren't real."

"Real. Not real. I don't think it matters much..." Diana looked down for a moment, thinking on this, but eventually looked back up at Stiles. "I hope you find him, then... Maybe I should, um... go with you? I don't know what this Coalition is and honestly it seems kind of freaky. I'd much rather go with one of you."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Jeremi
"Dorky younger brother..." Jude pouted, which made him look even younger. Jude adamantly believed that he was not a dork, no matter how much of his life he'd spent inside studying. He gave Zinnia a look-over and asked, "Zinnia... how old are you, anyway?" It was said before he realized it might get Zinnia threatening to destroy him again. Once he realized a second later, he held up his hands in a surrendering motion.

"... You don't have to answer that!"

Let out a shaky breath, Jude hoped he'd live another day. "... Anyway, yeah, here's hoping the next time we meet is for something a lot more relaxing." Going silent for a moment, Jude found his mind wandering. He had no idea what a Murder Game really was still, but somehow he'd been drawn into at least two by the sounds of it. Jude never expected to be involved in such multiversal affairs, especially not after turning down Leia's offer to join the Coalition. Jude had been so focused on affairs within Elympios and his research on Spyrites that he had no need to get involved in anything beyond that...

But now he was here, involved anyway. He'd somehow pulled Milla into it as well. Perhaps maybe now it was past time he followed in the footsteps of his friends.

"... Thank you, Zinnia. You're right. I'll go speak to her..."

f9v5qeC.png

"... I'm thankful to have met you and everyone else. Goodbye."

With that, Jude left Zinnia to go speak with Milla in private.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ld3n5Xp.png

When Zinnia was asked what her age was, the woman narrowed her eyes and gave him a not-so-amused look. Lucky for him, Jude decided to retract that question only moments later. If he wouldn't have, Zinnia likely would've bullied him a bit more. "Yeah, that's what I thought. You don't ask a woman her age! That's just rude," she said. Not that Zinnia really was a good candidate to judge when someone was rude or not, considering she had a history of being rude far more often than Jude did.

"But yeah, you go and have a good life. I'll see you again someday. Meeting people like you is the only thing that made me not entirely regret ending up in this mess. Later!" she said, giving Jude a pat on the back before he walked off. In truth, Zinnia really hadn't had any friends before she was involved in Murder Games. It was a shame that she wouldn't see a majority of them very often, but at least she had Jack. Even though she met him during a Murder Game, he was still the best thing that had ever happened to her aside from having her daughter.

And speaking of Jack, she decided now would be a good time to go bug him. She wandered over to the samurai as he said goodbye to Zenyatta and some of his other comrades, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Hey, Mr. Hero, you had me really worried when we were out in that storm! You charged at Jason again without a weapon. I hope you don't have any injuries! If so, we shouldn't leave until Jude checks then out!" she said, half-scolding him as she burried her face in his back.

@Atomyk @The Tactician

Victoria looked perturbed at that for a moment. She hugged herself nervously.

xcUq0QB.png

"... Uh, well, didn't they say anything down there was just created from our memories? Ugh." She rolled her eyes. "I don't really get it, but I can hope for the best, right? Maybe Max and Mr. Jefferson... maybe they just weren't real."

"Real. Not real. I don't think it matters much..." Diana looked down for a moment, thinking on this, but eventually looked back up at Stiles. "I hope you find him, then... Maybe I should, um... go with you? I don't know what this Coalition is and honestly it seems kind of freaky. I'd much rather go with one of you."
Stiles looked at her and decided that he should be quiet for the next moment or so for once.

" I hope for your sake that they weren't real and they are fine back in your world," he said, looking off into the distance, debating what else to say to her to make things seem better. He was better at sarcasm than he was at comforting someone else too.

Stiles was silent as he wasn't sure how to respond to the fact that it didn't matter.Maybe she was right, or maybe she wasn't and he looked at her for a brief moment. " I guess that can work for me. Who knows where it will lead? Hopefully it doesn't lead us in a circle . Actually, I want to double check with one of the coalition members," he said, turning to Byukaka." Does the name Scott McCall mean something to you?"

@Atomyk

Victoria could sense the unease coming off Stiles, so she wanted to make him feel better somehow. There wasn't much she could say considering it was possibly her life that was being impacted, but she offered Stiles a smile. "Don't worry about it, Stiles. Really. I'll be okay."

fbiZIdu.png

Meanwhile, Byakuya was looking surprised at being addressed. He gave Stiles a sidelong glance before answering. "That may be a question better suited for Wanda. However... Yes, I believe we had someone join recently under that name."

"So... does that mean..." Diana crossed her arms. "Do you have to join them too?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Ld3n5Xp.png

When Zinnia was asked what her age was, the woman narrowed her eyes and gave him a not-so-amused look. Lucky for him, Jude decided to retract that question only moments later. If he wouldn't have, Zinnia likely would've bullied him a bit more. "Yeah, that's what I thought. You don't ask a woman her age! That's just rude," she said. Not that Zinnia really was a good candidate to judge when someone was rude or not, considering she had a history of being rude far more often than Jude did.

"But yeah, you go and have a good life. I'll see you again someday. Meeting people like you is the only thing that made me not entirely regret ending up in this mess. Later!" she said, giving Jude a pat on the back before he walked off. In truth, Zinnia really hadn't had any friends before she was involved in Murder Games. It was a shame that she wouldn't see a majority of them very often, but at least she had Jack. Even though she met him during a Murder Game, he was still the best thing that had ever happened to her aside from having her daughter.

And speaking of Jack, she decided now would be a good time to go bug him. She wandered over to the samurai as he said goodbye to Zenyatta and some of his other comrades, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Hey, Mr. Hero, you had me really worried when we were out in that storm! You charged at Jason again without a weapon. I hope you don't have any injuries! If so, we shouldn't leave until Jude checks then out!" she said, half-scolding him as she burried her face in his back.

@Atomyk @The Tactician
As the samurai finished his goodbyes to the monk and the ninja he had become friends with, he stiffened then relaxed into a subdued state of joy as he felt his lover's arms encircling him. He couldn't help but chuckle as she attempted to scold him. It was so strange yet wonderful to imagine that she felt the need to worry over him. "Do not worry so much, Zinnia. I am perfectly alright..." Giving her a moment to lift her head from pressing against his back, he carefully turned around in her arms in order to return the hug.

He pulled her close to his chest as he continued to smile, "Besides, I would be much more worried over you. That rubble could not have been easy to take a hit by..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Victoria could sense the unease coming off Stiles, so she wanted to make him feel better somehow. There wasn't much she could say considering it was possibly her life that was being impacted, but she offered Stiles a smile. "Don't worry about it, Stiles. Really. I'll be okay."

fbiZIdu.png

Meanwhile, Byakuya was looking surprised at being addressed. He gave Stiles a sidelong glance before answering. "That may be a question better suited for Wanda. However... Yes, I believe we had someone join recently under that name."

"So... does that mean..." Diana crossed her arms. "Do you have to join them too?"

Stiles looked over at her and wondered if she knew that he had felt uneasy and noticed that the ultimate bitch was smiling and it made him grin a little bit in return. " You have been a good friend to me and thanks for that," he said, feeling slightly better about everything too.

Stiles waited for the man to answer him and he wasn't sure if he was going to answer it. Maybe it was just a concidence that Scott and him had disappeared at about the same time- a complete and total- well, fuck. There was Scott damn save everyone complex that Stiles loved and hated.

" I don't have to join them, but well, Scott has this thing where he trusts everyone... which can be a problem. Got to make sure he doesn't make yet another stupid decision," he said, not deciding to list all the stupid choices Scott made. There was the time he nearly committed suicide, the time where he trusted Theo over him, the time when he was void and took so long to figure out, turning Liam Dunbar by accident... and a ton more.

@Atomyk

Diana nodded knowingly, and a bit sadly. She didn't seem sure what to say at first, biding her time as she ran a hand through her hair. Eventually, she came up with something. "... I don't think it's a good idea if I join. I can't say why, exactly. I'm not even sure myself..."

"Hey..." Victoria reached out a hand to take Diana's. "I get it. Maybe I can figure something out for you."

Diana looked between Stiles and Victoria, looking unsure. "I'm sure there are ways to keep in contact if you're going to join some kind of... grand organization."

@LuckycoolHawk9

As the samurai finished his goodbyes to the monk and the ninja he had become friends with, he stiffened then relaxed into a subdued state of joy as he felt his lover's arms encircling him. He couldn't help but chuckle as she attempted to scold him. It was so strange yet wonderful to imagine that she felt the need to worry over him. "Do not worry so much, Zinnia. I am perfectly alright..." Giving her a moment to lift her head from pressing against his back, he carefully turned around in her arms in order to return the hug.

He pulled her close to his chest as he continued to smile, "Besides, I would be much more worried over you. That rubble could not have been easy to take a hit by..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
When Jack turned around to hold Zinnia in his arms, she gratefully curled up to his chest with a smile on her lips. Standing so close to him, the young woman could hear his heart beating and she was more than happy about that. If something had happened to him during this second Murder Game they had been involved in, Zinnia was certain the weight of her devastation would've been much too difficult to bear. "Good thing too! Because I-I, uh, ...I know Aster would've been really upset! I'm not sure how I would've told her if something had happened to you!"

Zinnia pulled back a bit, clasping his hands gently. Wait a second, was she being a chicken again? She wasn't used to telling people how she felt about them aside from Aster, yet she had just given Jude advice about not letting someone dear to you slip through his fingers? She needed to practice what she preached and Zinnia knew it. Zinnia sighed. "...and you know I would've been more than upset. Because I love you so much." She kissed the top of his hands, keeping them cupped in her own.

"But, hey, it turned out okay for me too. It takes a little more than a pile of rubble to keep a dragon tamer down! Hahaha!" Zinnia bellowed. "Buuuut now that you mention it, I might have a few little spots that ache. I think you should kiss me and make it aaaaall better," she said, playfully rocking back on the heels of her feet while fluttering her eyelashes at him.

@The Tactician

Diana nodded knowingly, and a bit sadly. She didn't seem sure what to say at first, biding her time as she ran a hand through her hair. Eventually, she came up with something. "... I don't think it's a good idea if I join. I can't say why, exactly. I'm not even sure myself..."

"Hey..." Victoria reached out a hand to take Diana's. "I get it. Maybe I can figure something out for you."

Diana looked between Stiles and Victoria, looking unsure. "I'm sure there are ways to keep in contact if you're going to join some kind of... grand organization."
Stiles could notice that someone was sad, he had dealt with loss for most of his life, his mother had died when he was very young and he had friends die around him more than he cared to admit. Scott had nearly killed himself once for gods sake. He looked at her and was silent, trying to find the right words to say.

Stiles wasn't the beacon of hope, he had always been the grounded one, the one who was an ass, but was still loveable.

He looked at her and sighed. " I have never been the one to jump at the fact to help people, that was always my best friend. But I don't have to join, you guys are also my friends and knowing where Scott is enough, I really hate losing friends," he admitted. He was string to tear up.

tumblr_inline_nsy075eGMR1qc4j9m_500.gif

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.