• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your decision - select a canon as suggested by Minerva, or adjust your current original character as suggested by me?
Can you not see my most recent post?

And I'm referring to your OCs. : |
Well, the one I just posted is simple. He swings a bat and controls his own brand of fire. Not that hard. The other might have been harder.

im always drunk.

m2y69cl.jpg

@Crow I wasn't being mean when I asked that. I have been having technical issues lately. Did you really not see the CS for Sean Grant?

@Crow I wasn't being mean when I asked that. I have been having technical issues lately. Did you really not see the CS for Sean Grant?

I saw it, but I also saw the posts afterwards.

im always drunk.
Amusing, but not so much when we read the OC's.

First of all, as mentioned there is a very specific level of power we're looking for in characters to accept. Your first was certainly not it and this second one, while more easier and shows effort to follow the rules? It looks like exactly like your statement- That you did it when drunk and with the addition of dictating to an ape. The backstory gives me physical pain, the characterization jumps around and god knows that's not the worse bits of it. Its a god-awful mess and unless you're looking to be ostracized by the players IC, put some actual effort into it, jesus fucking christ.

This reads like an edgy teenie-bopper Zack Snyder who has no idea how to write Grimdark backstory in any coherent fashion and literally just picks up whatever sounds best and throws it in at random.

And that's not taking into account the first entry.

So fire power and bats, right? Simple enough, good enough. Just do it in a way that shows you actually put thought into it and didn't just regurgitate all over the CS.

If you need help or assistance, feel free to PM any of the named co-GM's. We'd be happy to assist more in-depth.

@ShiroKiyoshi

I DIDN'T START THE FIIIIIRE

Amusing, but not so much when we read the OC's.

First of all, as mentioned there is a very specific level of power we're looking for in characters to accept. Your first was certainly not it and this second one, while more easier and shows effort to follow the rules? It looks like exactly like your statement- That you did it when drunk and with the addition of dictating to an ape. The backstory gives me physical pain, the characterization jumps around and god knows that's not the worse bits of it. Its a god-awful mess and unless you're looking to be ostracized by the players IC, put some actual effort into it, jesus fucking christ.

This reads like an edgy teenie-bopper Zack Snyder who has no idea how to write Grimdark backstory in any coherent fashion and literally just picks up whatever sounds best and throws it in at random.

And that's not taking into account the first entry.

So fire power and bats, right? Simple enough, good enough. Just do it in a way that shows you actually put thought into it and didn't just regurgitate all over the CS.

If you need help or assistance, feel free to PM any of the named co-GM's. We'd be happy to assist more in-depth.

@ShiroKiyoshi
Two things. I appreciate you helping. I do not appreciate being cursed out for creating a character.

Now, the story is only edgy because that's the setting I was given for the roleplay he originated in and all the things listed happened due to the influence of demons in the world.

Sean's character stays consistent in the story and even grows slightly. Now think. There is a very small gap of time from when Sean first hits the rabid dog from when that dog reveals itself as Edispu.

So, he doesn't jump around. If he does give me two contrasting examples of Sean's personality in what I wrote. Because his reactions to everything are rather calm all throughout.

Gwen can't escape from Gwen :|

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
Gwen can't escape from Gwen :|
She can always use the emergency fourth wall breakage button >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.