Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o2i9a9fTLY1ryvw12_500.gif

It seemed Gilgamesh's theory had gained at least some support, but the majority of votes were going towards Aran who was Gilgamesh's original guess. Admittedly outside of the hands Aran didn't have much going for him, until he started getting so defensive that it outright scream guilt. It was worth looking into again at the very least, though Lonqu also had a good theory on how it might not be him so for now he left it to his own style of investigation. Putting on an annoyed voice of called out to Aran "Hmph! Would you quit your insufferable whining? My head aches just thinking about you uttering another pathetic plea! Although, Mongrels like you don't tend to behave without incentive, so how about this! Quit your whining and provide something useful! Otherwise my vote is going to change!".

With that said Gilgamesh rested against one of the stones, observing the crowd for possible reactions from such a move, sensing tension from the voting he decided to remind people "For those unaware. Not voting isn't much an option. Someone 'will' be voted as guilty each round, the Game doesn't allow us to bide for time. So you best make use of your votes!". Meanwhile, during all this he gave his current vote no mind when she retaliated with her own vote, it was a classic defence in fear that had no argument to stand on. Besides, the number of votes on Aran right now kept him rather safe regardless.​

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
Flash back....

b5c4089c104e1a554c4cb3e011c41ea1.jpg

"You dear attack me!" shouted the elf as he swung his staff; attempting to land a hard and devastating blow to Kepti's lower leg. The attack was easily blocked due to Kepti's most used Relic; He used it mostly as a blocking technique, but the Relic had powerful offensive abilities as well.

The young boy laughed as the magical barrier spun around him.

Dark_Shield.gif

"Give me the Relic." asked Kepti in a calm; yet chilling tone. The Elf couldn't see the emotionless stare Kepti was holding on his face; that was one of the many reasons Kepti chose the plague doctor mask, or any mask for that matter. The Elf took a step back while tightening his grip on the staff; the Elf looked to be in his mid 20s, and he was wearing a thin green wool shirt and a pair of brown wool pants. He was barefoot and looked to be ready to take on Kepti at any moment. Kepti took a slow step forward before raising his hand; his hand was balled into a fist and facing the Elf; it appeared Kepti was also ready to attack.

"I will only ask once more; Give me the Relic." repeated Kepti with the exact same tone as before; the young boy was out of patience, and he was running out of time. Kepti only managed to track this Relic to the corner of the Duloice'lui Galaxy due to the looming threat of Sister; and she was already more then 90% of the way to the planet.

Kepti was going to lose this Relic if he didn't do something fast.

"But my people are dying!" shouted the Elf as he took a step back.

"This staff is the only thing that is curing the Grim Touch; its the only thing keeping my race alive." sadly spoke the Elf; his body was tense and his face showed both signs of sadness and anxiety.

"I ca-I wont give it to you!" shouted the Elf as he pointed the tip of the Pure white staff towards Kepti; a bright light emitted from the weapon. But as quickly as it came; it was gone and not a single wound lied on Kepti.

"W-what. Why didn't it work?!" shouted the Elf as he stumbled back.

"I asked for the Relic," started Kepti as he dashed forward, his speed breaking the sound barrier.

"Now I will have it upon your death." spoke Kepti as he prepared his fist for the punch; the slam of his punch into Elfs face emitted a loud crack!. The force of Kepti's punch broke the mans neck; leaving his body limb and lifeless. Kepti only looked to the body for a few seconds before he keeled and than received the staff from the mans lose fingers.

"Now i must leave before Sister comes...." mumbled Kepti to himself as he walked off into the glorious green forest; the white staff in his hand.

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

"So we need somethin' to figure out if people are tellin' the truth, huh? I think I got just the thing! Hold on." Stan would enter into the Mystery Shack rummage through it for a few minutes before finally stepping out with a weird scepter in hand.

princess_twilight_s_scepter_by_takua770-d6vduzh.png

"Found it! With this thing we'll solve this mystery in a jiffy! It's a friendship scepter! With this thing out you'll know instantly if someone's lyin'. Or that's how they're supposed to work in theory."

Stan would walk over to Aran and hover the scepter around him. "How was this hunk of junk supposed to work?" Frustrated, he'd accidentally swing the scepter right on Aran's head. As he did so it would shine a bright blue color before dimming once again.

"Blue's good right? I think blue was good. Guess that means you're not a traitor! Too bad this baby needs to recharge so it will probably be conveniently done by the time we need it again."

85kCPQW.png

Lalonde sighed and crossed her arms, evidently not surprised by the outcome of the vote. "That would not have been my personal choice," she muttered. She took a moment to adjust her scarf, pulling it up over her mouth once again. "Well, if our only means of assuring someone's innocence is that scepter, we will have to wait for it to recharge. Let us hope it recovers its energy before another murder occurs, dear."

yOJUf4W.png

"That's all well and good," said Ford, stepping in. "But we still must concentrate our efforts on finding out who has hired these killers! It would be foolish to not assume they are also the force behind your missing powers and the malfunctioning portal!"

"But that hardly seems an easy task," said Lalonde. "For one, how do we investigate such a vague threat? Any work we do on the portal could be compromised."

"Hmm, those are very astute observations, Miss Lalonde! How about we--"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

A tiny scream interrupted Ford, the source coming from above the group. Looking up, they would find a bird flying away, and a tiny boy about the size of Dipper falling down tot he ground. Mabel gasped at the sight and ran to catch the boy, holding out her hands and grabbing him from the air. When she opened her hand, the boy turned out to be...

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

"Uhh, hey there. Nice to drop in, huh? You know--"

The little Dipper taking refuge in Mabel's sweater popped his head up and grimaced. The two Dippers stared at each other, realizing everyone would know the truth now. The one in Mabel's hand noticed the other's missing hat, so he pulled it from his pocket and tossed it up to his clone. "It smells like bird, sorry."

As the clone went to put on the hat, he slipped from Mabel's sweater and fell down into her hand, his clone catching him in his arms.

lvnWIZ6.png

Now side-by-side, it was easy to see the two Dippers had the numbers three and four on their hats.

Mabel was rather unsure what to make of this. "What... is happening here? Do I have a long lost twin I didn't know about?!"

The two clone shared a glance, and Four quickly dropped Three. "No, no, Mabel," began Three, shaking his hands. "We're clones. It's... probably best you don't call us Dipper. Just call us by the numbers on our hats. It's like... a really long story and we don't really have time to go into it and we're really sorry about whatever mess you're all in and whatever happened to Dipper prime, but we really want to go back to being regular size."

Mabel squinted, looking deep in thought for moment. After a moment, she shrugged and smiled. "Okay! Grunkle Ford, stop whatever gobbledygook thing you were going to suggest! Instead, we need to help out my new twin brothers!"

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

Mabel seemed overjoyed at this development, the grim reality of the situation forgotten by her for the moment.

"I, uh..." Ford cleared his throat. "All right then, Mabel! You take the group and investigate those crystals. If fortune smiles on us, this all may be related and you may find an important clue!"

"Yes!" Mabel stuffed the clones into the neck of her sweater and began to make a run for it, but she froze when she remembered the storybook. "Oh, right! Grunkle Ford!" The girl turned around and picked the book off the ground, quickly handing it to her great uncle. "Dipper's still missing then, but I think he's in this book! It's probably a weirdo strange Gravity Falls... thing! Think you can take a look at it?"

Ford opened up the book and flipped through the pages. He looked intrigued at what he saw. "You just may be right, Mabel. I'll do everything I can to unlock the mysteries of this book! Lalonde, will you be joining me?" The female scientist nodded in acceptance and Mabel clapped her hands in excitement.

"Let's go!"

Mabel led the group back through the forest, tracing their path back to the ruined church. There, she gestured to the rope leading into a hole in the floor, telling the group that she had been inside before.

Below was an abandoned mine shaft where some strange fauna resided. "It's so much bigger at this size," said Three in awe.

YlNb5cp.png

"So... by the way..." Mabel laughed nervously. "There may be dinosaurs down here. Just so you guys know. But don't worry about that... look! A mine cart!" Without waiting for anyone, Mabel ran to a lone mine cart and hopped inside, causing it to start moving along its track. The two clones screamed at the sudden rush.

The group could either follow Mabel down the mine shaft, head into the large archway, or take the small cave off to the side.

---

Tag @Hospes for the mine cart, @Jeremi for the archway, and @Atomyk for the cave.

Starring
@C.T. as Hank Pym [Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN as Maleficent [Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam [Firefly] and Jessica Jones [Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer [Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce [Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric [Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Damon Salvatore [Vampire Diaries]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters]
@BarrenThin as Artorias [Dark Souls]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!

Last edited:
Fifty-one people.

Two eliminated from the overall scheme. That unfortunately as Roman surmised, left at least forty-nine people who might be the killer(s) among them. That was forty-nine too many and glowering, Roman stomped off in the direction of the Archway, to think more on what was going on. He still thought it was the ones Gilgamesh had directed....But still, perhaps there was something about the one the proven-innocent one was barking about as well...

@Jeremi @Archway peeps

--------

2a398f2365bf7950f655b03fc696dea4.jpg

This was a very unusual woods. Neither a whisper of wind through the trees, nor the sound of animals- Insect or otherwise was heard by Max Caulfield as she wandered. The pathway before her twitched and turned, like some living thing as it broke away in places before found again, a few feet away in the underbrush. As she moved, a sound began to make itself heard....One that was both ironic and somewhat subtle, like a heartbeat as it grew louder.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK...

A hand suddenly grabbed Max by the arm, dragging her into the bush as another one wrapped itself around her mouth. In her ear, a harsh voice hissed.

"Shush!"

Silence....And then a faint, slithering sound and a muffled tick-tock echoed close by. The shadow of something massive wandered past, the underbrush breaking beneath it before it was out of sight. The clock noise faded from hearing and the figure relaxed and let go.

The snap of a match was heard and a lantern, old-fashioned and most likely fed by oil was lifted up to reveal the following.

granny_weatherwax_by_zenzzen.jpg

"Well now, that's a sight and no mistake. Whats a girl like you, doing all alone in the woods?"

@york

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

"So we need somethin' to figure out if people are tellin' the truth, huh? I think I got just the thing! Hold on." Stan would enter into the Mystery Shack rummage through it for a few minutes before finally stepping out with a weird scepter in hand.

"Found it! With this thing we'll solve this mystery in a jiffy! It's a friendship scepter! With this thing out you'll know instantly if someone's lyin'. Or that's how they're supposed to work in theory."

Stan would walk over to Aran and hover the scepter around him. "How was this hunk of junk supposed to work?" Frustrated, he'd accidentally swing the scepter right on Aran's head. As he did so it would shine a bright blue color before dimming once again.

"Blue's good right? I think blue was good. Guess that means you're not a traitor! Too bad this baby needs to recharge so it will probably be conveniently done by the time we need it again."

85kCPQW.png

Lalonde sighed and crossed her arms, evidently not surprised by the outcome of the vote. "That would not have been my personal choice," she muttered. She took a moment to adjust her scarf, pulling it up over her mouth once again. "Well, if our only means of assuring someone's innocence is that scepter, we will have to wait for it to recharge. Let us hope it recovers its energy before another murder occurs, dear."

yOJUf4W.png

"That's all well and good," said Ford, stepping in. "But we still must concentrate our efforts on finding out who has hired these killers! It would be foolish to not assume they are also the force behind your missing powers and the malfunctioning portal!"

"But that hardly seems an easy task," said Lalonde. "For one, how do we investigate such a vague threat? Any work we do on the portal could be compromised."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

A tiny scream interrupted Ford, the source coming from above the group. Looking up, they would find a bird flying away, and a tiny boy about the size of Dipper falling down tot he ground. Mabel gasped at the sight and ran to catch the boy, holding out her hands and grabbing him from the air. When she opened her hand, the boy turned out to be...

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

The little Dipper taking refuge in Mabel's sweater popped his head up and grimaced. The two Dippers stared at each other, realizing everyone would know the truth now. The one in Mabel's hand noticed the other's missing hat, so he pulled it from his pocket and tossed it up to his clone. "It smells like bird, sorry."

As the clone went to put on the hat, he slipped from Mabel's sweater and fell down into her hand, his clone catching him in his arms.

lvnWIZ6.png

Now side-by-side, it was easy to see the two Dippers had the numbers three and four on their hats.

Mabel was rather unsure what to make of this. "What... is happening here? Do I have a long lost twin I didn't know about?!"

The two clone shared a glance, and Four quickly dropped Three. "No, no, Mabel," began Three, shaking his hands. "We're clones. It's... probably best you don't call us Dipper. Just call us by the numbers on our hats. It's like... a really long story and we don't really have time to go into it and we're really sorry about whatever mess you're all in and whatever happened to Dipper prime, but we really want to go back to being regular size."

Mabel squinted, looking deep in thought for moment. After a moment, she shrugged and smiled. "Okay! Grunkle Ford, stop whatever gobbledygook thing you were going to suggest! Instead, we need to help out my new twin brothers!"

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

Mabel seemed overjoyed at this development, the grim reality of the situation forgotten by her for the moment.

"I, uh..." Ford cleared his throat. "All right then, Mabel! You take the group and investigate those crystals. If fortune smiles on us, this all may be related and you may find an important clue!"

"Yes!" Mabel stuffed the clones into the neck of her sweater and began to make a run for it, but she froze when she remembered the storybook. "Oh, right! Grunkle Ford!" The girl turned around and picked the book off the ground, quickly handing it to her great uncle. "Dipper's still missing then, but I think he's in this book! It's probably a weirdo strange Gravity Falls... thing! Think you can take a look at it?"

Ford opened up the book and flipped through the pages. He looked intrigued at what he saw. "You just may be right, Mabel. I'll do everything I can to unlock the mysteries of this book! Lalonde, will you be joining me?" The female scientist nodded in acceptance and Mabel clapped her hands in excitement.

"Let's go!"

Mabel led the group back through the forest, tracing their path back to the ruined church. There, she gestured to the rope leading into a hole in the floor, telling the group that she had been inside before.

Below was an abandoned mine shaft where some strange fauna resided. "It's so much bigger at this size," said Three in awe.

YlNb5cp.png

"So... by the way..." Mabel laughed nervously. "There may be dinosaurs down here. Just so you guys know. But don't worry about that... look! A mine cart!" Without waiting for anyone, Mabel ran to a lone mine cart and hopped inside, causing it to start moving along its track. The two clones screamed at the sudden rush.

The group could either follow Mabel down the mine shaft, head into the large archway, or take the small cave off to the side.

---

Tag @Hospes for the mine cart, @Jeremi for the archway, and @Atomyk for the cave.

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
Clarence hadn't really done anything in the voting after deciding waiting for more clues, and as such was found neutral towards Aran's innocence. That meant at the very least one among them was a killer. Unsettling, even for a man not afraid of death.

Oh, they were leaving now. Fair enough, finding the brother of this brightly-colored little girl seems important enough. Besides, he was never one to pass up an opportunity to help. Though, the fact that they were going underground wasn't the slightest amusing. He swallowed his pride, reminding himself this was for the girl.

Caught unaware as the girl suddenly bursted towards the minecart, Clarence held tight onto his top hat and followed. Though, before getting in, a thought hit him. It would probably be dark down there. And dinosaurs, he'd also have to be careful. And ancient reptiles were probably nothing to flex your persuasiveness on. Rounding a corner, Clarence took to changing his clothes, merely taking out the items of clothing from his jacket then putting them atop his suit. Of course, shoes and hats had to be replaced.

Now again approaching the cart, he appeared a completely different person. Under an utterly unobtrusive bowler and a rather quite shabby opera cloak, gently stepping forward on his silk slippers, was Clarence, in such a position of stealth that he instinctively held his head downwards.

Stepping inside the cart beside Mabel, he kept a wary eye on his surroundings. "Dinosaurs, eh? Don't worry, gal. We'll get yer brother back." His polite tone had vanished, and in its place was a street dialect, inspired by only the best child pickpockets in London.

@Hospes @Minecart

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
2a398f2365bf7950f655b03fc696dea4.jpg

This was a very unusual woods. Neither a whisper of wind through the trees, nor the sound of animals- Insect or otherwise was heard by Max Caulfield as she wandered. The pathway before her twitched and turned, like some living thing as it broke away in places before found again, a few feet away in the underbrush. As she moved, a sound began to make itself heard....One that was both ironic and somewhat subtle, like a heartbeat as it grew louder.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK...

A hand suddenly grabbed Max by the arm, dragging her into the bush as another one wrapped itself around her mouth. In her ear, a harsh voice hissed.

"Shush!"

Silence....And then a faint, slithering sound and a muffled tick-tock echoed close by. The shadow of something massive wandered past, the underbrush breaking beneath it before it was out of sight. The clock noise faded from hearing and the figure relaxed and let go.

The snap of a match was heard and a lantern, old-fashioned and most likely fed by oil was lifted up to reveal the following.

granny_weatherwax_by_zenzzen.jpg

"Well now, that's a sight and no mistake. Whats a girl like you, doing all alone in the woods?"

@york
Max Caulfield
@Ringmaster

It was quiet... Too quiet, whether this was all some crazy nightmare, or if it was all really happening, Max wasn't about to take any chances... She continued along the seemingly endless forest path, though, she was starting to pay attention to how much noise she was making, trying to keep her movements as silent as possible... Then, she heard it, like some sort of deranged clock, she heard an eerie ticking noise echoing through the trees.

bJNqvLR.jpg

"What the hell is that?!" Max thought to herself.

She was straining her eyes, trying to see what exactly was coming towards her from the darkness, the ticking noise was growing louder... And louder... Max was slowly, quietly edging towards the edge of the path, instinctively deciding to try and hide herself from this potential threat, when suddenly she felt herself being dragged into a nearby bush... An unfamiliar hand covered her mouth as she heard the ticking noise grow louder and louder... Before the ticking noise became muffled as she heard some creature slither past the bush, the ticking noise eventually fading away to silence. Realizing just how close of a call she must have had, she shivered a little... Not from the cold this time.

"That was close..." She thought, letting out a soft sigh.

Suddenly, she felt the strange figure that had helped save her from what she could only imagine to be her impending doom suddenly let go... The sound of a match being lit was just faintly audible, before the light of a freshly lit lantern finally illuminated her... Savior? Max wasn't sure who, or what to trust right now, but, it was relieving seeing a somewhat friendly face around here, and thankfully, the older woman in front of her was being reasonable when she asked Max what she was doing out here.

zYDgvnr.png

"I don't really know." Max said after a moment, sighing softly.

It had been quite a day really, or, night at this point... And by now, all she really wanted was to find some shelter somewhere, and unwind a little, gather her thoughts... She could still feel a faint pressure on her neck, from what she had presumed had killed her... But, if she was dead, then... Where was she? Purgatory? Hell? Heaven? It didn't seem like any of those answers quite fit the description of this strange place.

"I... Fell off some train tracks, I guess, and I was looking for a place to stay." She added, deciding to leave out the whole possibly being dead part.

"I don't really know." Max said after a moment, sighing softly.

It had been quite a day really, or, night at this point... And by now, all she really wanted was to find some shelter somewhere, and unwind a little, gather her thoughts... She could still feel a faint pressure on her neck, from what she had presumed had killed her... But, if she was dead, then... Where was she? Purgatory? Hell? Heaven? It didn't seem like any of those answers quite fit the description of this strange place.

"I... Fell off some train tracks, I guess, and I was looking for a place to stay." She added, deciding to leave out the whole possibly being dead part.
"Ain't that a surprise." The old woman muttered, though old perhaps was a bit broad. Her hair while white, was tied up in a tight bun beneath the black hat with its wide brim and her face was free of wrinkles and warts that such a hat might have suggested. When she looked at you, it was with the thousand kilowatt diamond stare of a woman who goes mentally if you get her attention 'this had better be good.' At any rate, she tapped her foot once and finally shook her head.

"Well, you can come with me as you like. Its not a place for anyone to go walking alone. All sorts out here, on the edge of myffic and folklore. That walking handbag was just the tip of the iceberg."

She turned, the flare of her cape flapping behind her as she spoke.

"Got a name, train girl? You can just call me Granny....Mistress Weatherwax, if you want to be formal. I don't hold with it myself, but respect to yer elders is something every child should know."

@york

So the person ended up being innocent, that was a shame. But ultimately irrelevant in the bigger picture, no one was in real danger from the killers, if anything they were fortunate with the opportunity to see what others would not, something Gilgamesh could confirm twice now. No, if they wanted to escape the real danger which was never going home they needed their sights on the source of the game making him relieved when the voting was finally finished and people began investigating the crystals, something Gilgamesh would have preferred people do sooner.

Looking over the three different entrances Gilgamesh certainly knew he wasn't going down the mineshaft, people lacking their powers, combined with dinosaurs and a reckless entrance wouldn't end well. That left the large archway and the small cave, the small cave had the advantage of likely not hosting any of the big threats, but at the same time likely had little to show and lacked room if agility were to be needed. So considering that Gilgamesh made his way to the Large Archway figuring it the best method of learning stuff while also avoiding a non-traitor death, which was a kind of death Gilgamesh wasn't sure if people were safe from or not.

@Jeremi

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
You know, the more he witnessed in this place, the more that previous dream-demon fear was looking real. Multiple little boys, an unsolved murder, and...Did that, ahem, 'Friendship Staff' look particularly childish to just him, or did everyone agree with him on this matter?

And here he was thinking that cotton-candy-and-chocolate birds, living dress mannequins, fleshy dolls, and telly-headed monsters were the weirdest things around. And all those things were commonplace to him.

Obediently he followed the rest of the group along to the abandoned church, pausing to admire the flora...And sidestep the bubbling steam geysers. RGB hoped it wouldn't get any wetter then that. Rather be murdered than slain by mere environmental obstacles. His head turned to see the alternative pathways, wringing his cane in his hands and mulling over the options...
Clarence hadn't really done anything in the voting after deciding waiting for more clues, and as such was found neutral towards Aran's innocence. That meant at the very least one among them was a killer. Unsettling, even for a man not afraid of death.

Oh, they were leaving now. Fair enough, finding the brother of this brightly-colored little girl seems important enough. Besides, he was never one to pass up an opportunity to help. Though, the fact that they were going underground wasn't the slightest amusing. He swallowed his pride, reminding himself this was for the girl.

Caught unaware as the girl suddenly bursted towards the minecart, Clarence held tight onto his top hat and followed. Though, before getting in, a thought hit him. It would probably be dark down there. And dinosaurs, he'd also have to be careful. And ancient reptiles were probably nothing to flex your persuasiveness on. Rounding a corner, Clarence took to changing his clothes, merely taking out the items of clothing from his jacket then putting them atop his suit. Of course, shoes and hats had to be replaced.

Now again approaching the cart, he appeared a completely different person. Under an utterly unobtrusive bowler and a rather quite shabby opera cloak, gently stepping forward on his silk slippers, was Clarence, in such a position of stealth that he instinctively held his head downwards.

Stepping inside the cart beside Mabel, he kept a wary eye on his surroundings. "Dinosaurs, eh? Don't worry, gal. We'll get yer brother back." His polite tone had vanished, and in its place was a street dialect, inspired by only the best child pickpockets in London.

@Hospes @Minecart
Both the child and the detective were heading one such way. He supposed he wouldn't mind it. He liked the both of them well enough, and reasonably figured neither of them could kill him.

"I did promise I'd offer my assistance to you," He said as the monster approached the minecart. "And I don't think I'm known for breaking all my promises. If nothing else," He smiled brightly, a laugh coming from just behind his voice, "I'll make a rather splendid flashlight in the dark." RGB tapped the side of his telly-head with the top of his cane--Televisions did cast a glow, after all--Then used the same top-hook of his cane to grab the back of the minecart to prevent it from moving forward until they were ready to disembark.

But then he paused, tipping his hat to Clarence.

Despite his better efforts not to get attached, he was ever so glad to be reunited.

[ @Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @MINECART ]​

Zinnia was relieved she had been left alone for now. She had a feeling Aran wasn't the traitor though. The group had been wasting their votes. But, no matter, it was time to move along. Dwelling over past mistakes certainly wouldn't solve any of their problems. Zinnia was a woman who always kept her head up and her eyes looking forward.

As they made their way along, they only seemed to discover more mysteries. However, Zinnia wasn't very alarmed. This time, she would stick closer to her companions and they would hopefully figure out their situation together. She was more used to working solo, but she intended to give this a fair shot.

"Where would all of you like to go?" she asked, shooting a look to a few of her known companions such as Wiruko, Jack, Kirby, Aran, Alex, and Meteo to name a few.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Anybody​

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]

@Hospes @Minecart
You know, the more he witnessed in this place, the more that previous dream-demon fear was looking real. Multiple little boys, an unsolved murder, and...Did that, ahem, 'Friendship Staff' look particularly childish to just him, or did everyone agree with him on this matter?

And here he was thinking that cotton-candy-and-chocolate birds, living dress mannequins, fleshy dolls, and telly-headed monsters were the weirdest things around. And all those things were commonplace to him.

Obediently he followed the rest of the group along to the abandoned church, pausing to admire the flora...And sidestep the bubbling steam geysers. RGB hoped it wouldn't get any wetter then that. Rather be murdered than slain by mere environmental obstacles. His head turned to see the alternative pathways, wringing his cane in his hands and mulling over the options...

Both the child and the detective were heading one such way. He supposed he wouldn't mind it. He liked the both of them well enough, and reasonably figured neither of them could kill him.

"I did promise I'd offer my assistance to you," He said as the monster approached the minecart. "And I don't think I'm known for breaking all my promises. If nothing else," He smiled brightly, a laugh coming from just behind his voice, "I'll make a rather splendid flashlight in the dark." RGB tapped the side of his telly-head with the top of his cane--Televisions did cast a glow, after all--Then used the same top-hook of his cane to grab the back of the minecart to prevent it from moving forward until they were ready to disembark.

But then he paused, tipping his hat to Clarence.

Despite his better efforts not to get attached, he was ever so glad to be reunited.

[ @Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @MINECART ]​
Zinnia was relieved she had been left alone for now. She had a feeling Aran wasn't the traitor though. The group had been wasting their votes. But, no matter, it was time to move along. Dwelling over past mistakes certainly wouldn't solve any of their problems. Zinnia was a woman who always kept her head up and her eyes looking forward.

As they made their way along, they only seemed to discover more mysteries. However, Zinnia wasn't very alarmed. This time, she would stick closer to her companions and they would hopefully figure out their situation together. She was more used to working solo, but she intended to give this a fair shot.

"Where would all of you like to go?" she asked, shooting a look to a few of her known companions such as Wiruko, Jack, Kirby, Aran, Alex, and Meteo to name a few.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Anybody​
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo6_100.png

"Wait up! Wiruko wants to go on the minecart too!"

Rather abruptly, Wiruko would say this, somewhat ignoring Zinnia, and began to drag Hideo over there. So apparently this virus was strong enough to tug Hideo around, but then again, Hideo wasn't very strong to begin with.

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"H-Hey... Wiruko, you don't have to drag me around like that!"

Hideo managed to yelp out as Wiruko leapt into the minecart with him. Surely this was going to end well...

@Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The Tactician @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Anybody​

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]

Aran was about to answer that blonde freak, who if memory served him right hsd started the accusations against him and therefore this entire mess, when the Shriner suddenly held a staff to him, hitting him. From all his headbutting experience it didn't hurt Aran much, but it still got him to curse as he rubbed the spot. "Hey, watch where you point that-" He abruptly shut up, however, when the lights shown blue and he was revealed as innocent.

As he was such a pleasant, charming man, Aran gave the most pleasant, charming, shit eating I-told-you-so grin to all who voted for him. "HA! See?! I was telling the truth!!! Now,make sure you all remember who I voted for, because I still feel inclined to help you pitiful lot."

That said, he proudly strutted over to his darling Thief Queen, who didn't vote for him. He knew she wouldn't! She was the most honest dishonest rogue of all, and she had won his loyalty! "Well, your Thiefship, I wouldn't mind going to theeeee...er." He was about to suggest the minecarts, but Hideo was there, and if left alone with that backstabber he would've most likely had a murder to his name. "Hmm-perhaps the cave,then? Maybe one of us will be another Champion to some strange creature!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]

BACK TO THE CAVE FOR SAM AND DEAN! I mean, Agents Miller and McCarthy.

Aran was about to answer that blonde freak, who if memory served him right hsd started the accusations against him and therefore this entire mess, when the Shriner suddenly held a staff to him, hitting him. From all his headbutting experience it didn't hurt Aran much, but it still got him to curse as he rubbed the spot. "Hey, watch where you point that-" He abruptly shut up, however, when the lights shown blue and he was revealed as innocent.

As he was such a pleasant, charming man, Aran gave the most pleasant, charming, shit eating I-told-you-so grin to all who voted for him. "HA! See?! I was telling the truth!!! Now,make sure you all remember who I voted for, because I still feel inclined to help you pitiful lot."

That said, he proudly strutted over to his darling Thief Queen, who didn't vote for him. He knew she wouldn't! She was the most honest dishonest rogue of all, and she had won his loyalty! "Well, your Thiefship, I wouldn't mind going to theeeee...er." He was about to suggest the minecarts, but Hideo was there, and if left alone with that backstabber he would've most likely had a murder to his name. "Hmm-perhaps the cave,then? Maybe one of us will be another Champion to some strange creature!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters
Jack shrugged indecisively, mostly content to simply wait for Zinnia to make the choice, "Perhaps simply follow the girl known as Mabel?"

Jack shrugged indecisively, mostly content to simply wait for Zinnia to make the choice, "Perhaps simply follow the girl known as Mabel?"
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko wants to go ride on this minecart and go on an adventure!"

Wiruko cheered while in the minecart, not taking to mind that Hideo was just barely conscious from being thrown into the minecart.

@Hospes @minecart peeps and soon-to-be minecart peeps​

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo6_100.png

"Wait up! Wiruko wants to go on the minecart too!"

Rather abruptly, Wiruko would say this, somewhat ignoring Zinnia, and began to drag Hideo over there. So apparently this virus was strong enough to tug Hideo around, but then again, Hideo wasn't very strong to begin with.

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"H-Hey... Wiruko, you don't have to drag me around like that!"

Hideo managed to yelp out as Wiruko leapt into the minecart with him. Surely this was going to end well...

@Hospes @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The Tactician @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Anybody​
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko wants to go ride on this minecart and go on an adventure!"

Wiruko cheered while in the minecart, not taking to mind that Hideo was just barely conscious from being thrown into the minecart.

@Hospes @minecart peeps and soon-to-be minecart peeps​
Kirby breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Aran wasn't guilty. He wasn't sure he could stand whatever would happen if Aran had been found guilty. He turned his attention to their next situation. He smiled brightly and really couldn't help but feel all giddy about how cheerful Wiruko was about the minecart. If people around him were happy and cheerful, so was he.

He climbed into the mine cart as well, deciding it would be best to follow Mabel down the Mine Shaft

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Anyone

Lincoln paused as they decided that Aran was indeed innocent of the matter. Wordlessy, he decided he and Tommy would cover more ground if they split up. Last time, he had just had the man follow him. He looked at the others and decided to follow the suspicious FBI agents to the cave for the first time.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @ Others for the cave

Tommy looked at the man and nodded as he petted Oliver who looked calm. So Max was dead and Aran was innocent. Still so many more who could be the villain. He took the wordless single and went towards the archway since Max had died in the woods, where the Mabel girl had went too. Hopefully, splitting up wouldn't kill them.

@Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
Jade looked to her Uncle who had listened and sighed being he never really seem to have any ideas to try and help them solve who had killed the innocent girl. He then took Jade's hand he wasn't sure if he wanted to take her anywhere with the new possible risk of getting killed. He swore there was some unknown dark magic here and Uncle didn't like it one bit. He took Jade's hand. "I think we should go search the cave." Uncle said to Jade then began to head that way with her walking beside him.

@Atomyk @Others who may already be that way

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]

Chapter 2: Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

tumblr_m6sn24hPlx1qgpz9bo9_250.gif

Welp, it seemed Aran really wasn't a killer after all. Whereas Grim looked disheartened, Mandy merely shrugged, "Whatever. The killer is never found on the first round anyway. Aran's just another pawn off the board of culprits..." she mentioned in passing, handing Grim her staff so she could rappel into the hole unhindered. With a sigh, Grim stuffed both the staff and his pet wolgon into his robes descending into the pit with Mandy, "Bah, you're right...now we just got ta wait for de killer to steal another soul..." Grim began with a harsh tone, and spat at the ground to help convey his spite, "That's just the name of the game, Grim," Mandy followed up as she landed on the cavern floor, holding her hand out expectantly, "Now give my staff back. I paid for it with my own fake money." The command gave Grim a long face, but he still followed, digging through his robes and handing Mandy her staff, as well as pulling Hati out to cuddle with. With her staff in hand, Mandy stroked her chin and studied the landscape with her critical eye, "Looks like they're giving us three paths to take. Again." she pointed out, speaking mostly to herself and Grim, as it seemed everyone else in this little game was just fine being dangled around like the puppets they were, "Well, three is a neat number. Three's de number of flavours in cosmopolitan ice-cream, de number of difficulties in a video-game, de number of-"

"I didn't ask for an analysis, bonehead," rudely interrupted Mandy, making her way towards the small cave, as it was turning out to be the least popular option of the three. Mandy found strength in the absence of numbers, "so shut up and get moving." With a grunt, Grim followed close behind, setting Hati down on the ground to free up his hands.

Bark bark!

@Atomyk @Raven @The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9

Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

85kCPQW.png

yOJUf4W.png

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

lvnWIZ6.png

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

"Let's go!"

YlNb5cp.png

---

Starring
@Bomb as Meteo [L]

"Dinosaurs? As someone who just got back home from the Savage Lands I feel like my monthly quota of dinosaur sightings have been fulfilled for a life time." Even so they had to push on forward to try and solve this mystery. "If we see one we'll give it a good punch in the face!"

She turned towards the group. "Anyone heading through the big Archway follow me! Also everyone try to be careful, dinosaurs are no laughing matter, especially with out any powers."

The darkness came over the rather fast as they traversed the cave but the little light that there was would reveal something on the ground.

GF3_zpsmd7mqft6.png

"Seems like this fellas been here for a long, long time." Kneeling down next to the skeleton she'd pick up the hat and examine it. "If I push this button..." Surprisingly the light on the hat worked. Instead of putting it on her head however she'd use it as a regular flashlight.

"Not the best source of light but it's going to have to do for now. Come on let's get going."

Soon enough the cavern would widen they would be met by an unwelcome visage.

GF5_zps9pdnip6w.png

The T-Rex was not the only dinosaur they would see as She-Hulk shone the light further the group would find the entire chamber filled with different dinosaur, both carnivorous and herbivores encased in amber.

"Well gang seems we found our dinosaurs, and by the looks of them I don't need to punch them...yet anyway."
@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archway allies

Status
Not open for further replies.