Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi and Atomyk
MXmA5gZ.jpg

"We're voting forth and voting back, we'll never get anywhere this way."

He briefly looks at Zinnia. "As was said, if you have no guilt, you should not fear being eliminated via vote. Which is why my vote of choice is..."

He turns away, facing someone else while saying their name.

"Aran."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
MXmA5gZ.jpg

He briefly looks at Zinnia. "As was said, if you have no guilt, you should not fear being eliminated via vote. Which is why my vote of choice is..."

"Aran."

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster

Zinnia glanced at him. "The thing is, I don't know whether or not I should fear being eliminated. What happens to the person who is voted out? If it's something bad, I don't want to be the one voted out," she explained, folding her arms.

@Everyone @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Bomb

Zinnia glanced at him. "The thing is, I don't know whether or not I should fear being eliminated. What happens to the person who is voted out? If it's something bad, I don't want to be the one voted out," she explained, folding her arms.

@Everyone @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Bomb

Stan surprisingly stepped in to assure Zinnia. "Hey don't worry! We'll figure somethin' out. If you're not a traitor then we're not goin' to do anything. If you are well...I guess we could lock you guys up in storage or whatever. Somethin' like that."

"I guess they have nothing to lose voting for you then huh?" She-Hulk remarked.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @ Everyone
tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo10_100.png

"If that's the case, I have nothing to lose as well... nothing else but my own willpower..."

Hideo briefly commented on the whole thing, giving off the notion that he didn't have much to lose if people started pointing fingers at him...

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @ Everyone​

Stan surprisingly stepped in to assure Zinnia. "Hey don't worry! We'll figure somethin' out. If you're not a traitor then we're not goin' to do anything. If you are well...I guess we could lock you guys up in storage or whatever. Somethin' like that."

Zinnia crossed her arms. "Let's hope so. Although, the evidence we have right now makes it rather difficult to figure this out, huh?" she asked Stan.

@Everyone @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Bomb @Jeremi

finished-grim.png

"Well...dis ain't gettin' us anywhere...guess we gotta grasp at straws for dis one," Grim grumbled in defeat, finding no guaranteed culprit in the dozens of potential killers. Mandy, however, was looking much less defeated, "Not necessarily...there were tracks leading from the cave, right? Monster tracks?" she began, pointing at Aran Ryan and shooting him an interrogative glare, "I've heard alot about your recent exploits, Aran. Who's to say you couldn't strong-arm that minotaur into doing what you wanted? From the sounds of things, I don't think it'd be too opposed to killing, especially if the one who bested it told it to. I'm placing my vote for Aran Ryan." with that, Mandy beat the end of her staff against the ground to accentuate her declaration. Grim shrugged and agreed, finding her accusation to be solid enough. She was a bright young girl. Brighter than him and plenty of respects, but he'd never admit it.

@Yun Lee @Investigation​

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Aran."

finished-grim.png

"Well...dis ain't gettin' us anywhere...guess we gotta grasp at straws for dis one," Grim grumbled in defeat, finding no guaranteed culprit in the dozens of potential killers. Mandy, however, was looking much less defeated, "Not necessarily...there were tracks leading from the cave, right? Monster tracks?" she began, pointing at Aran Ryan and shooting him an interrogative glare, "I've heard alot about your recent exploits, Aran. Who's to say you couldn't strong-arm that minotaur into doing what you wanted? From the sounds of things, I don't think it'd be too opposed to killing, especially if the one who bested it told it to. I'm placing my vote for Aran Ryan." with that, Mandy beat the end of her staff against the ground to accentuate her declaration. Grim shrugged and agreed, finding her accusation to be solid enough. She was a bright young girl. Brighter than him and plenty of respects, but he'd never admit it.

@Yun Lee @Investigation​

"Really?!" Aran groaned. "I give a case for why the other lad, WHO IS STILL ACTING EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, and two others vote for me! Listen-I. Don't. Like. Killing. I want people alive, so I can fight them! And furthermore I would do the deed myself, not get someone else to do it for me! I don't care how suspicious that sounds, but I ain't a killer! Hell the only reason I'm getting so involved is because I've been framed from Square One!"

"Really?!" Aran groaned. "I give a case for why the other lad, WHO IS STILL ACTING EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, and two others vote for me! Listen-I. Don't. Like. Killing. I want people alive, so I can fight them! And furthermore I would do the deed myself, not get someone else to do it for me! I don't care how suspicious that sounds, but I ain't a killer! Hell the only reason I'm getting so involved is because I've been framed from Square One!"
tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"If that's the case with you, you're acting quite defensively... which stirs up suspicion. Unless you have nothing to lose from this..."

Hideo would continue with this, but a certain virus tugged his arm...

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo7_100.png

"Hey Master! Wiruko didn't know that you had both cat and dog videos!"

As Wiruko sounded quite excited to see this from Hideo's laptop, Wiruko's Catsune gave a happy meow to go along with the virus's optimism. For a brief moment, Hideo let loose from his serious tone...

tumblr_o78becWNHa1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... yeah, I had those for a long time, Wiruko. Hope you enjoy them..."

You could see the virus's eyes gleam and sparkle for a moment, and then soon enough, Wiruko started to binge-watch those videos on his laptop. Well, that would keep Wiruko busy for now...​

"If I know anything? Such a thing being blown under the rug without a sense of justice would be...Improbable."

Okay, RGB was basing this almost entirely on crime dramas and very old film noir movies he could remember. But with such a ragtag group of strangers, how couldn't a criminal be caught? Charming Clarence seemed to be a detective--And even if he was a touch odd, Death himself was on their side. He put his cane down properly, leaning on it and looking at the twosome with a sort of smile forming on his color-bar mouth.

Ah, how nice it felt to be back into acting. He missed it so.

"If you ask my opinion, and let's presume you did, we should have this all over with by sundown. Sure, what happened here was dreadful...But no dreadful thing goes without repentance, in due time. Such is the way with these things."

Life was full of literary devices. Every child growing old experienced their own bildungsroman. A cliche happened every minute. Every word you said could foreshadow something else in your future. At least, that's how one monster with a television for a head chose to see it (or at least chose to act like he saw it that way; it could be so hard to tell the difference after a while). If it would help anything, to at least be entertaining in his viewpoints, the monster was more than willing to smile.

He tipped his hat to the children. "Do call me RGB, by the by. And..." Though despite all his internal monologue about cheeriness, his color-bar mouth wavered into a slight frown, "...Pardon for being forward--That isn't your default height, is it, boy? Seems inconvenient."

[ @Hospes @And whoever ]​

Meanwhile, Dipper popped out of Mabel's sweater, looking at RGB with some fear and hesitation. "Uhh..." The boy shook his tiny head quickly. "No, We're-- I'm normally, like, tall! Really really tall! Huge, even! An inch taller than Mabel, I swear!"

@Lissamel @Hospes

tumblr_inline_nczn7l4eCw1sk47ji.png

"...I hope you're right," Mabel finally spoke again in response to RGB's estimate, her features still solemn and worried. She'd give anything to hug her brother right now... Even in her saddened state, though, she managed a very weak grin at the shrunken child's comment. "Haha, you're a horrible liar, bro-bro. I'm taller than you all the time," she stated, though the words lacked her typical enthusiasm. Normally, this would've been accentuated with a playful punch to the shoulder, butttt even she realized that that wasn't a good idea in his state.

@Lissamel @Atomyk

Listen-I. Don't. Like. Killing.

latest

"Yeah...that's why I'm claiming you got the minotaur to do it for you." Mandy rebutted,

latest

"Yeah! And why are ya gettin' so defensive all of a sudden? Dat's awfully suspicious..." Grim asked rhetorically, folding his arms as his jaws gnarled into a smug grin, "Ya got sometin' ta hide, irishman?~"

@Yun Lee @Investigation​

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
tumblr_inline_nczn7l4eCw1sk47ji.png

"...I hope you're right," Mabel finally spoke again in response to RGB's estimate, her features still solemn and worried. She'd give anything to hug her brother right now... Even in her saddened state, though, she managed a very weak grin at the shrunken child's comment. "Haha, you're a horrible liar, bro-bro. I'm taller than you all the time," she stated, though the words lacked her typical enthusiasm. Normally, this would've been accentuated with a playful punch to the shoulder, butttt even she realized that that wasn't a good idea in his state.

@Lissamel @Atomyk
If anything, Roman was not offended or seemingly scared or angry unlike those who had been voted, with exceptions. The golden guy for example seemed to be cool even when accused and really, Roman had nothing to hide. It was all about the principle of the thing and information. The more he knew, the more his chances of survival would come out for him. Which was why, despite his dislike of kids in general, Roman would find himself next to Mabel and the others with her, as he puffed away at his cigar and raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards Dipper as he asked bluntly.

"So whats with him then?"

@Lissamel @Atomyk @Hospes

If anything, Roman was not offended or seemingly scared or angry unlike those who had been voted, with exceptions. The golden guy for example seemed to be cool even when accused and really, Roman had nothing to hide. It was all about the principle of the thing and information. The more he knew, the more his chances of survival would come out for him. Which was why, despite his dislike of kids in general, Roman would find himself next to Mabel and the others with her, as he puffed away at his cigar and raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards Dipper as he asked bluntly.

"So whats with him then?"

@Lissamel @Atomyk @Hospes

Oh, hey - it was the dream guy who she'd woken up in the arms of earlier. Granted, that didn't really make Mabel feel any better, in the moment.

ldvysRK.jpg

"Just, y'know... Super weird shrinky crystal things," she answered through a sigh, her fleeting smile seeming to have mostly faded away. "We can fix it, though. We have before." Or, well - Dipper had. Mabel hadn't exactly been very useful for that. In any case, it was a darn good thing that Gideon was in jail and couldn't try to take advantage of it.

@Lissamel @Atomyk @Ringmaster

Alex didn't seem to object to Clarence testing him, but he did accept the wine. Looking at it for a moment, Alex shrugged and took a couple sips, smacking his lips and nodding his head in satisfaction. He hadn't had a nice drink in....forever, it seems like it. It is actually kind of nice to calm down and just have a drink, and this wine is pretty good. Aged, classy, and fine-- kind of matches the personality of the man who gave it to him.
Alex would glare at Aran, shaking his head and stepping forward in his normally intimidating way.

"Yeah, you wouldn't have the balls to kill somebody yourself. So..."
latest

"Yeah...that's why I'm claiming you got the minotaur to do it for you." Mandy rebutted,

latest

"Yeah! And why are ya gettin' so defensive all of a sudden? Dat's awfully suspicious..." Grim asked rhetorically, folding his arms as his jaws gnarled into a smug grin, "Ya got sometin' ta hide, irishman?~"

@Yun Lee @Investigation​
"...just like they said, you hired mercenaries. They respect you, and you use them like pawns to do your dirty work for you."

AlexMercer.jpg

As Alex spoke about a slimy bastard manipulating others to do his dirty work, he was quickly reminded of McMullen. Alex would start to look extremely angrier, the glass on the wine bottle suddenly starting to crack and shudder as the telltale fleshy mass circles around his hand. "I'll kill you personally, then. I hate people who can't face their own problems, maby I'd be the one doing everyone else the favor. I vote for Aran Ryan"

Oh, hey - it was the dream guy who she'd woken up in the arms of earlier. Granted, that didn't really make Mabel feel any better, in the moment.

ldvysRK.jpg

"Just, y'know... Super weird shrinky crystal things," she answered through a sigh, her fleeting smile seeming to have mostly faded away. "We can fix it, though. We have before." Or, well - Dipper had. Mabel hadn't exactly been very useful for that. In any case, it was a darn good thing that Gideon was in jail and couldn't try to take advantage of it.​
"......"

Huh. He looked at Dipper carefully and raised an eyebrow before musing.

"Don't suppose you know where I can get some?"

Imagining gold deposits shrunk and stowed away in his pocket was ringing all sorts of bells for the thief, even as he ignored the air of encroaching violence behind him as a whole.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
latest

latest

@Yun Lee @Investigation​
Seemed to stop with the smile war so far Inigo listened in on what Mandy and Grim were saying. They did make some valid points he ha to admit while he looked over at Aran.

"I apologize for this good sir but it seems I have no choice..." Inigo would speak before placing a vote on Aran himself while Lon'qu was busy..."

76ccc16cb106ab2e8b04a0ad7d7a1b36.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Investigation

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"If that's the case with you, you're acting quite defensively... which stirs up suspicion. Unless you have nothing to lose from this..."

Hideo would continue with this, but a certain virus tugged his arm...

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo7_100.png

"Hey Master! Wiruko didn't know that you had both cat and dog videos!"

As Wiruko sounded quite excited to see this from Hideo's laptop, Wiruko's Catsune gave a happy meow to go along with the virus's optimism. For a brief moment, Hideo let loose from his serious tone...

tumblr_o78becWNHa1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... yeah, I had those for a long time, Wiruko. Hope you enjoy them..."

You could see the virus's eyes gleam and sparkle for a moment, and then soon enough, Wiruko started to binge-watch those videos on his laptop. Well, that would keep Wiruko busy for now...​

latest

latest

@Yun Lee @Investigation​

Alex didn't seem to object to Clarence testing him, but he did accept the wine. Looking at it for a moment, Alex shrugged and took a couple sips, smacking his lips and nodding his head in satisfaction. He hadn't had a nice drink in....forever, it seems like it. It is actually kind of nice to calm down and just have a drink, and this wine is pretty good. Aged, classy, and fine-- kind of matches the personality of the man who gave it to him.

Alex would glare at Aran, shaking his head and stepping forward in his normally intimidating way.

"Yeah, you wouldn't have the balls to kill somebody yourself. So..."

"...just like they said, you hired mercenaries. They respect you, and you use them like pawns to do your dirty work for you."

AlexMercer.jpg

As Alex spoke about a slimy bastard manipulating others to do his dirty work, he was quickly reminded of McMullen. Alex would start to look extremely angrier, the glass on the wine bottle suddenly starting to crack and shudder as the telltale fleshy mass circles around his hand. "I'll kill you personally, then. I hate people who can't face their own problems, maby I'd be the one doing everyone else the favor. I vote for Aran Ryan"

Seemed to stop with the smile war so far Inigo listened in on what Mandy and Grim were saying. They did make some valid points he ha to admit while he looked over at Aran.

"I apologize for this good sir but it seems I have no choice..." Inigo would speak before placing a vote on Aran himself while Lon'qu was busy..."

76ccc16cb106ab2e8b04a0ad7d7a1b36.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Investigation

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!" Aran glared at everyone accusing him, unable to believe what he was hearing. Were they seriously falling for this?!

"Look! I know it looks bad for me, but let me raise a few key points here! First off: Doesn't it seem a wee bit too opportune? Think about it! If I had really wanted to kill someone, and had gotten someone else to do it, do you think that I would get a Manotaur to do my dirty work, especially when everyone who went to the caves knew I was their champion? No, a smart man would cover up his tracks best he could if that were the case! I've been telling you from the start, this whole thing is an obvious frame up, and all of you are too set on the idea that a Manotaur did it to even consider that the killer themselves could have used a Staff of Illusions or Catsune to fake the precense of a Manotaur while the forgers made it look like Max wasn't held down!

"Besides that, there is the fact that Manotaurs don't notice girls! Why would one kill a girl if they don't even exist in their eyes? And adding to that, why would a Manotaur bother drowning something when they could beat it to death and show off their strengrh? Drowning is right up with poisoning for very cowardly ways to kill, and no man worth his salt would ever bother! Myself included-if someone is drowned or poisoned, know Aran Ryan wouldn't do it!"

"Finally, Hideo has reasons to be suspected! He knows what physical attributes Manotaurs have, he knows that I was their champion, and he has both a Staff of Illusions and a Catsune! I swear on my gloves that I didn't do this, and I'd like you all to recant your votes before you let an obvious killer get away!"

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!" Aran glared at everyone accusing him, unable to believe what he was hearing. Were they seriously falling for this?!

"Look! I know it looks bad for me, but let me raise a few key points here! First off: Doesn't it seem a wee bit too opportune? Think about it! If I had really wanted to kill someone, and had gotten someone else to do it, do you think that I would get a Manotaur to do my dirty work, especially when everyone who went to the caves knew I was their champion? No, a smart man would cover up his tracks best he could if that were the case! I've been telling you from the start, this whole thing is an obvious frame up, and all of you are too set on the idea that a Manotaur did it to even consider that the killer themselves could have used a Staff of Illusions or Catsune to fake the precense of a Manotaur while the forgers made it look like Max wasn't held down!

"Besides that, there is the fact that Manotaurs don't notice girls! Why would one kill a girl if they don't even exist in their eyes? And adding to that, why would a Manotaur bother drowning something when they could beat it to death and show off their strengrh? Drowning is right up with poisoning for very cowardly ways to kill, and no man worth his salt would ever bother! Myself included-if someone is drowned or poisoned, know Aran Ryan wouldn't do it!"

"Finally, Hideo has reasons to be suspected! He knows what physical attributes Manotaurs have, he knows that I was their champion, and he has both a Staff of Illusions and a Catsune! I swear on my gloves that I didn't do this, and I'd like you all to recant your votes before you let an obvious killer get away!"
Meteo doesn't want to believe it, but he finally spoke up.

"I think... it's you..." Meteo said, looking at him sad. "But... I don't want anyone else to be killed..." Meteo said, looking back at his flame sword, and once again, walked towards it.

@Atomyk @others cuz idk who to tag​

Status
Not open for further replies.