Status
Not open for further replies.
SMXFmyC.png

"Pssh, I'm fine," Mabel assured Jack, flashing him a reassuring grin. Huh. She must have been one durable kid to endure that.... It was unlikely that the others would believe her if she told them she'd been through much worse, though. In any case, she'd obviously brushed off the fall rather well, and seemed to be unscathed - save for a bruise or two. Nothing to be concerned about. That being said, Mabel had no quarrels with returning to her conversation with 'Gwen Poole'. "Hehe, thanks! My jib is cut very nicely, after all," came her proud response. "Anyways, we're looking for these weird shrinky/growy crystal thingies so we get these two back to their normal, shorter-than-me height," she explained, gesturing to the Dipper clones taking refuge in her sweater.

4c779f27f34d4650d97e71675be8ea72.png

"...You suck, Mabel."

Suddenly, realization dawned on Mabel. "...Wait, woah woah woah. Back up. Did you say you killed a guy?"

Still trying to absorb this, Mabel slowly glanced to Wiruko, rubbing her neck and slowly taking a small step back. "I have no idea what you just said, buttttt... I've got some old pocket tacos if you're hungry!" That being said, the young girl suddenly pulled some tacos out of her pockets, a wide grin on her face. "Anyone want some? Eh? Ehhhhh?"

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

5tfNqXl.png

When Kirby went to investigate the devices, Zinnia couldn't take it anymore! She had to examine them too! In her... own way! The wild young woman crouched by a device, acting as if she were going to reach out and touch it...

tumblr_lj5w2lfP9r1qfay1y.gif

...but she licked it instead.

@Verite @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @C.T. @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters @Hospes @The Tactician
"Uh Zinnia, what are you doing?" Kirby asked, a little offput by Zinnia's bizarre behavior

SMXFmyC.png

"Pssh, I'm fine," Mabel assured Jack, flashing him a reassuring grin. Huh. She must have been one durable kid to endure that.... It was unlikely that the others would believe her if she told them she'd been through much worse, though. In any case, she'd obviously brushed off the fall rather well, and seemed to be unscathed - save for a bruise or two. Nothing to be concerned about. That being said, Mabel had no quarrels with returning to her conversation with 'Gwen Poole'. "Hehe, thanks! My jib is cut very nicely, after all," came her proud response. "Anyways, we're looking for these weird shrinky/growy crystal thingies so we get these two back to their normal, shorter-than-me height," she explained, gesturing to the Dipper clones taking refuge in her sweater.

"...You suck, Mabel."

Suddenly, realization dawned on Mabel. "...Wait, woah woah woah. Back up. Did you say you killed a guy?"

Still trying to absorb this, Mabel slowly glanced to Wiruko, rubbing her neck and slowly taking a small step back. "I have no idea what you just said, buttttt... I've got some old pocket tacos if you're hungry!" That being said, the young girl suddenly pulled some tacos out of her pockets, a wide grin on her face. "Anyone want some? Eh? Ehhhhh?"

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi
Kiirby paused when he smelt the pocket tacos Mabel had possessed, finally, some actual food ! Kirby dashed over to Mabel and stopped in front of her, sticking his hand out expertly

Jack shrugged indecisively, mostly content to simply wait for Zinnia to make the choice, "Perhaps simply follow the girl known as Mabel?"
tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo10_100.png

"Wiruko wants to go ride on this minecart and go on an adventure!"

Wiruko cheered while in the minecart, not taking to mind that Hideo was just barely conscious from being thrown into the minecart.

@Hospes @minecart peeps and soon-to-be minecart peeps​
Kirby breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Aran wasn't guilty. He wasn't sure he could stand whatever would happen if Aran had been found guilty. He turned his attention to their next situation. He smiled brightly and really couldn't help but feel all giddy about how cheerful Wiruko was about the minecart. If people around him were happy and cheerful, so was he.

He climbed into the mine cart as well, deciding it would be best to follow Mabel down the Mine Shaft

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Anyone
WiLnEF2.gif

"..."

Well, Jack couldn't really be angry at the woman for being an apparent fan of his, even if the idea that she was constantly

giphy.gif

"Well, I thank you for your kind words. It is quite a welcomed sound to hear such compliments after the ordeal we have gone through. Though I do not think I have anything to teach you as you seem quite capable yourself...Actually, have you seen my blade near he-"

Before Jack could finish his question, he realized that Zinnia had done what she was best at, making strange life choices.

200_s.gif

He could not begin to fathom a response to this turn of events. Congratulations, Zinnia, you have officially broken Jack's willpower to stop your antics.​
SMXFmyC.png

"...You suck, Mabel."

"Uh Zinnia, what are you doing?" Kirby asked, a little offput by Zinnia's bizarre behavior
Zinnia would find that the the controls tasted like dust and metal.... And she'd also feel a shock because she licked a loose circuit.

Don't try this at home, kids.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

When Kirby asked what she was doing, Zinnia shot him a glance over her shoulder. "Examining the area!" she exclaimed, muffled because her tongue was still against the device. When she glanced at Kirby, she noticed Jack was also giving her a weird look. "Problem? Come here and help me look at this thing! You can learn a lot about an object's texture when you give it a nice big li-- EEEK!" Zinnia let out a loud yelp when the device gave her a shock, flopping back on her butt. She coughed. "Don't touch it, guys. I think there's still electricity in it."

Aster decided to follow after Kirby, interested in eating one of the tacos that Mabel had.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Oh yeah, he's right over there." She thumbed over in his direction. "Hank Pym, one of the smartest guys in the whole world he's from. Creator of Ultron, discoverer of Pym Particles, unrequited love interest in Janet Van Dyne...but don't worry, see that's exactly why he'll be back! They always...usually...come back. Coming out of a wormhole or thrust through time periods or magically rejuvenated or with the power of science or well you get the idea! For the love interest! The power of love."
"Taco Bell, Del Taco, El Pollo Loco or Chipotle?"

@Hospes

"IT IS YOU!"

tumblr_nz6o45bMIb1qkq3ido6_400.png

"Oh yeah yeah yeah, I can explain. I'm a big fan of your show! The ongoing battle against the dreaded demon Aku and his legions of subordinates! Oh sure, you didn't really wear a costume(nothing against kimonos) but you had a weapon and you fought the fight normal regular people could never hope to fight. You were basically a superhero, just like me! Hey hold on..." She reached behind her, pulling out her flaming sword. "You think you can teach me some of your kickass moves? Oh and uh just fyi, I'm totally psyched to see you fighting onscreen once again. Long awaited revival." She winked, a gesture mostly lost behind the mask. "Like--"

She paused, sloooooooowly tilting her head to look at RGB before just as slowly leaning again closer to Jack with a hand cupped around her mouth. "Is that a talking TV?"

@Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters

"you know this brotien shake's entire life story, and you're shocked by a totally radical talking tv?"
8m3cOlF.png

"that's wiggity wiggity whack"

@C.T. @Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters

0G7BHFt.jpg

"A... Walking handbag? I must be dreaming!" Max thought to herself.

Deciding to doublecheck, Max gave herself a rather sharp pinch, already feeling the sting from it... The world around her didn't seem and weirder than it did around her, and she wasn't waking up anytime soon... Looks like this was as real as it gets, even if it was some convoluted dream or something. When the older woman who had apparantly saved her life finally introduced herself, even referring to Max as 'traingirl' she blinked a few times. Traingirl? Well, it could have been worse, but with this in mind, Max figured it was best not to mention her, 'official' name, Maxine.

RKOryDE.jpg

"I'm Max. Max Caulfield, that is." She said, seeming to lighten up a little once more.

At least she had a place to stay... Hopefully, but, out of curiousity, Max decided to check to see if her bag, and her belongings were still working, and relatively intact from her little... Swim of sorts, was there even signal out here in these crazy woods? Even if there wasn't, she figured she could at least do with listening to some music, if anything.
"Did it help?"

Granny Weatherwax asked politely at the pinch as the lantern raised into the air. She squinted at the darkness of the woods, looking for who-knows-what. In the meantime, most of Max's possessions seemed to work well enough. The camera for example, seemed no worse for wear before Granny gestured for Max to follow. As they walked through the woods, Granny spoke lightly.

"So tell me Max, how does a girl fall off a train here when the nearest tracks are miles away?"

@york

When Kirby asked what she was doing, Zinnia shot him a glance over her shoulder. "Examining the area!" she exclaimed, muffled because her tongue was still against the device. When she glanced at Kirby, she noticed Jack was also giving her a weird look. "Problem? Come here and help me look at this thing! You can learn a lot about an object's texture when you give it a nice big li-- EEEK!" Zinnia let out a loud yelp when the device gave her a shock, flopping back on her butt. She coughed. "Don't touch it, guys. I think there's still electricity in it."

Aster decided to follow after Kirby, interested in eating one of the tacos that Mabel had.

"Perhaps it is more just that your tongue was moist which drew out the lightning?" Well, Jack had thankfully recovered from that shocker and now stood by Zinnia's side, offering a hand to her, "Let us use our hands instead? It seems a safer choice."

"Perhaps it is more just that your tongue was moist which drew out the lightning?" Well, Jack had thankfully recovered from that shocker and now stood by Zinnia's side, offering a hand to her, "Let us use our hands instead? It seems a safer choice."

"I guess," replied Zinnia, hesitantly. Out of habit, she reached to grab Jack's hand with her right hand so he could help her up, forgetting it was her injured one. She felt pain shoot up her arm the minute he tried to help her, yanking it away from him and falling back down. "Never mind! I can actually get up myself." She pushed herself up afterwards, using her left arm for support as she jumped upward like a little monkey. "We'll do it your way and examine this thing by hand."

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Hospes

"I guess," replied Zinnia, hesitantly. Out of habit, she reached to grab Jack's hand with her right hand so he could help her up, forgetting it was her injured one. She felt pain shoot up her arm the minute he tried to help her, yanking it away from him and falling back down. "Never mind! I can actually get up myself." She pushed herself up afterwards, using her left arm for support as she jumped upward like a little monkey. "We'll do it your way and examine this thing by hand."

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Hospes
"Good, but first..." Before Zinnia had a chance to stop him, Jack had her right arm in hand once again, gently massaging the limb. It seemed to him that the pain she felt was simply within the muscles and not from any sort of fracture, and if he was correct, his quick work would set it at ease or at least numb the pain for awhile. Releasing her once again, he nodded as a sign of being proud of his work, "There, that should alleviate your pain."

@The Mine Shaft

yrpOcB5.png

"Haha, yeah!" Mabel exclaimed, cheering as the group followed her lead on the carts. Said devices of transportation, as well as the track they rode on, were rickety and seemingly very dangerous.... But nobody had died yet, and there was nothing breaking yet, so that was good - right? "Wooooo! Party train is leaving the station!"

As though the fact that the tracks and carts were rickety and unstable wasn't enough, there was a sudden shift in the track - more of a sharp turn, really, that made this little 'joyride' suddenly seem less safe. If Mabel noticed this fact, she didn't really seem to care, considering the excited look plastered on her face.

That smile and excitement didn't fade; even as her cart was sent flying off the track by the sudden curve.

...Uh-oh.

Unluckily for the others that had followed, they met the same fate, with the exception of Koyomi and Shinobu(who had merely ran along the tracks instead of taking a cart). But hey - the crash wasn't too bad, and they were all still alive. Congratulations!

iP2u3i7.png

Unlike the rest of the group, Mabel seemed to take quite the hit, tumbling a few feet with her cart landing over her small body. "...Ugh," she muttered, managing to flip the thing over in a surprising show of strength. She rubbed her head quietly for a moment, expression completely unreadable... Before she broke into a wide smile.

"That. Was. Awesome!"

Before she could go on more about how cool and exciting the happening had been, something managed to catch Mabel's eyes. "...Huh?" After staring a moment longer, the young brunette narrowed her eyes, placing her hands on her hips. "Hey.... I know this place!" she exclaimed, grin quickly returning. "This is that crazy lab-y place Wendy, Dipper, Soos and I- ...Wait, who're you?" Apparently, Mabel hadn't been expecting to see some girl there, and was rather confused by the sight.
"Oh HALLELUJAH! I knew somebody was bound to come around this way sometime. Weird abandoned mines are always begging for exploration in the movies. I just...didn't think it'd take so long. But you're here now, so that's all that matters--oh. Who am I? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..."

tumblr_o6rz7aFnvo1uooypto1_400.png

"There's a funny story about that, actually. See, earlier I ran into this dude down here while trying to find and take a shortcut. Mousy brown hair, a bit utterly focused and rambling on about the migration patterns of ants. I think. It kinda got jumbled up in the heat of the moment when some stranger sneaks up on you in a dark and scary place. Heh heh." She laughed nervously, pulling on her collar and eyes flickering over to the side where Hank's body rested, clearly having been choked to death judging by the bruising lining his throat.

"It was uh...only after that, when I realized I knew the guy! Hank Pym, from that series. Saturday morning cartoon style! I watched all the episodes, sooooooo good. Anyways, yeah he showed up in his good old pristine white labcoat outfit and temperament(Ugh Yellowjacket sucks) and one thing lead to another and yeah. If it helps when I realized I shot a pacifist I totally teared up, bawling but then I remembered he'll be back. Nobody ever dies unless its Uncle Ben, in which case he dies every single time. BUT THAT DOESN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!" Gwen sidled up closer to Mabel with a cheerful grin.

"You can call me Gwenpool. It's actually Gwen Poole but everyone calls me that first one."

4QJK5Bz.png

"I like the cut of your jib, lady!"

Yeah. Mabel must've missed the whole dead body and killing thing.

245BjuP3DcHHbRdEwzGPu1BIHuxoTgtcbAODHKWRHZKlte-SlgJqZLpEs9_z80czw0lMjT4ZA1sNYQbC2Yl3qwmwmmg=w426-h240-n

In any case, it was probably a good idea to start exploring. They seemed to have stumbled upon what, as Mabel had said, must've been some sort of lab. At least, at one point. There were odd things that looked like containment chambers, some broken devices, and even some sort of observation room. It couldn't hurt to take a peek around, but...

"...Oh. And look out for booby traps," Mabel warned, seeming semi-serious for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles. "...Haha, booby."

-Collab written by Hospes and C.T.-

@Verite @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @C.T. @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters
SMXFmyC.png

"...You suck, Mabel."

3I3D8Jr.gif

Koyomi just sorta silently watched all the exchanges back and forth curiously. Man, between those big wrestler guys, and this Gwenpool lady, Americans really were weird.

Not like the totally normal Japanese.

Meanwhile, not seeming to take any interest in the conversation about some "Hank Pimm" or whoever, Shinobu stood up on whatever platform she could find, placing her hands on her hips and looking down at Mabel when she'd offer the group some tacos.

U3SWazH.jpg

"I request donuts."

Well, tacos weren't exactly the same, so this wouldn't do at all, would it? Still...

Leaning forward in an attempt to get a better look at the tacos in Mabel's possession, scrutinizing them like a detective looking over hard evidence. "Pocket tacos you call these things? How am I to trust that these are still in good condition? Food that can be stored in one's pockets... Surely, that must be lower than commoner's food. Even a peasant of old would likely think twice, I'd wager."

A fancy and archaic way of saying "These don't look that good." But of course, that was because Shinobu herself was fancy and archaic.

Most of the time.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Nater Taters @C.T. @DapperDogman @Lissamel @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Last edited:
How Kirby was still alive, he wasn't sure. The minecart had actually left the rails and crashed, normally, a crash would leave many injured or dead, but not Kirby. It was times like this he was thankful his from was soft and not hard, being able to absorb some of the trauma was nice. He got to his feet and decided to investigate the machines as well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@C.T.
@Mine Cart Group
5tfNqXl.png

When Kirby went to investigate the devices, Zinnia couldn't take it anymore! She had to examine them too! In her... own way! The wild young woman crouched by a device, acting as if she were going to reach out and touch it...

tumblr_lj5w2lfP9r1qfay1y.gif

...but she licked it instead.

@Verite @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @C.T. @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters @Hospes @The Tactician
WiLnEF2.gif

"..."

Well, Jack couldn't really be angry at the woman for being an apparent fan of his, even if the idea that she was constantly

giphy.gif

"Well, I thank you for your kind words. It is quite a welcomed sound to hear such compliments after the ordeal we have gone through. Though I do not think I have anything to teach you as you seem quite capable yourself...Actually, have you seen my blade near he-"

Before Jack could finish his question, he realized that Zinnia had done what she was best at, making strange life choices.

200_s.gif

He could not begin to fathom a response to this turn of events. Congratulations, Zinnia, you have officially broken Jack's willpower to stop your antics.​
SMXFmyC.png

"...You suck, Mabel."

Kiirby paused when he smelt the pocket tacos Mabel had possessed, finally, some actual food ! Kirby dashed over to Mabel and stopped in front of her, sticking his hand out expertly

3I3D8Jr.gif

Koyomi just sorta silently watched all the exchanges back and forth curiously. Man, between those big wrestler guys, and this Gwenpool lady, Americans really were weird.

Not like the totally normal Japanese :|

Meanwhile, not seeming to take any interest in the conversation about some "Hank Pimm" or whoever, Shinobu stood up on whatever platform she could find, placing her hands on her hips and looking down at Mabel when she'd offer the group some tacos.

U3SWazH.jpg

"I request donuts."

Well, tacos weren't exactly the same, so this wouldn't do at all, would it? Still...

Leaning forward in an attempt to get a better look at the tacos in Mabel's possession, scrutinizing them like a detective looking over hard evidence. "Pocket tacos you call these things? How am I to trust that these are still in good condition? Food that can be stored in one's pockets... Surely, that must be lower than commoner's food. Even a peasant of old would likely think twice, I'd wager."

A fancy and archaic way of saying "These don't look that good." But of course, that was because Shinobu herself was fancy and archaic.

Most of the time.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Nater Taters @C.T. @DapperDogman @Lissamel @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo8_100.png

"Hey! Wiruko saw that device first, and it's data belongs to Wiruko... so Wiruko can eat it!"

Wiruko really really wanted that data for herself, and seeing Zinnia lick the device totally grinds this virus's gears. Before she could try to smash the device open for the data, Wiruko blinked as she saw that Mabel had some pocket tacos for her.

tumblr_o78c7lD9T91v3qowuo6_100.png

"Ooooooo... give Wiruko the good stuff... well, if the pocket tacos taste like data... Wiruko wants..."

Congratulations Mabel, you got yourself a hungry computer virus. Even the Catsune she had in her arms alongside Hideo's laptop was interested by the food...

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Nater Taters @C.T. @DapperDogman @Lissamel @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chapter Two
"The Lost Bunker"

fpaDILw.png

"So we need somethin' to figure out if people are tellin' the truth, huh? I think I got just the thing! Hold on." Stan would enter into the Mystery Shack rummage through it for a few minutes before finally stepping out with a weird scepter in hand.

princess_twilight_s_scepter_by_takua770-d6vduzh.png

"Found it! With this thing we'll solve this mystery in a jiffy! It's a friendship scepter! With this thing out you'll know instantly if someone's lyin'. Or that's how they're supposed to work in theory."

Stan would walk over to Aran and hover the scepter around him. "How was this hunk of junk supposed to work?" Frustrated, he'd accidentally swing the scepter right on Aran's head. As he did so it would shine a bright blue color before dimming once again.

"Blue's good right? I think blue was good. Guess that means you're not a traitor! Too bad this baby needs to recharge so it will probably be conveniently done by the time we need it again."

85kCPQW.png

Lalonde sighed and crossed her arms, evidently not surprised by the outcome of the vote. "That would not have been my personal choice," she muttered. She took a moment to adjust her scarf, pulling it up over her mouth once again. "Well, if our only means of assuring someone's innocence is that scepter, we will have to wait for it to recharge. Let us hope it recovers its energy before another murder occurs, dear."

yOJUf4W.png

"That's all well and good," said Ford, stepping in. "But we still must concentrate our efforts on finding out who has hired these killers! It would be foolish to not assume they are also the force behind your missing powers and the malfunctioning portal!"

"But that hardly seems an easy task," said Lalonde. "For one, how do we investigate such a vague threat? Any work we do on the portal could be compromised."

"Hmm, those are very astute observations, Miss Lalonde! How about we--"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

A tiny scream interrupted Ford, the source coming from above the group. Looking up, they would find a bird flying away, and a tiny boy about the size of Dipper falling down tot he ground. Mabel gasped at the sight and ran to catch the boy, holding out her hands and grabbing him from the air. When she opened her hand, the boy turned out to be...

"Dipper?!"

ZNlQ4SB.jpg

"Uhh, hey there. Nice to drop in, huh? You know--"

The little Dipper taking refuge in Mabel's sweater popped his head up and grimaced. The two Dippers stared at each other, realizing everyone would know the truth now. The one in Mabel's hand noticed the other's missing hat, so he pulled it from his pocket and tossed it up to his clone. "It smells like bird, sorry."

As the clone went to put on the hat, he slipped from Mabel's sweater and fell down into her hand, his clone catching him in his arms.

lvnWIZ6.png

Now side-by-side, it was easy to see the two Dippers had the numbers three and four on their hats.

Mabel was rather unsure what to make of this. "What... is happening here? Do I have a long lost twin I didn't know about?!"

The two clone shared a glance, and Four quickly dropped Three. "No, no, Mabel," began Three, shaking his hands. "We're clones. It's... probably best you don't call us Dipper. Just call us by the numbers on our hats. It's like... a really long story and we don't really have time to go into it and we're really sorry about whatever mess you're all in and whatever happened to Dipper prime, but we really want to go back to being regular size."

Mabel squinted, looking deep in thought for moment. After a moment, she shrugged and smiled. "Okay! Grunkle Ford, stop whatever gobbledygook thing you were going to suggest! Instead, we need to help out my new twin brothers!"

"Mabel, we're not--"

"WE'RE QUADRUPLETS NOW!"

2KkovGq.gif

Mabel seemed overjoyed at this development, the grim reality of the situation forgotten by her for the moment.

"I, uh..." Ford cleared his throat. "All right then, Mabel! You take the group and investigate those crystals. If fortune smiles on us, this all may be related and you may find an important clue!"

"Yes!" Mabel stuffed the clones into the neck of her sweater and began to make a run for it, but she froze when she remembered the storybook. "Oh, right! Grunkle Ford!" The girl turned around and picked the book off the ground, quickly handing it to her great uncle. "Dipper's still missing then, but I think he's in this book! It's probably a weirdo strange Gravity Falls... thing! Think you can take a look at it?"

Ford opened up the book and flipped through the pages. He looked intrigued at what he saw. "You just may be right, Mabel. I'll do everything I can to unlock the mysteries of this book! Lalonde, will you be joining me?" The female scientist nodded in acceptance and Mabel clapped her hands in excitement.

"Let's go!"

Mabel led the group back through the forest, tracing their path back to the ruined church. There, she gestured to the rope leading into a hole in the floor, telling the group that she had been inside before.

Below was an abandoned mine shaft where some strange fauna resided. "It's so much bigger at this size," said Three in awe.

YlNb5cp.png

"So... by the way..." Mabel laughed nervously. "There may be dinosaurs down here. Just so you guys know. But don't worry about that... look! A mine cart!" Without waiting for anyone, Mabel ran to a lone mine cart and hopped inside, causing it to start moving along its track. The two clones screamed at the sudden rush.

The group could either follow Mabel down the mine shaft, head into the large archway, or take the small cave off to the side.

---

Tag @Hospes for the mine cart, @Jeremi for the archway, and @Atomyk for the cave.

Starring
@C.T. as Hank Pym [Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN as Maleficent [Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo [L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam [Firefly] and Jessica Jones [Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer [Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce [Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric [Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Damon Salvatore [Vampire Diaries]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters]
@BarrenThin as Artorias [Dark Souls]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
Meteo has no clue on what's going on. 4 of the same people? How was that possible?

In addition, he was worried about the choice he made with thinking Aran was the culprit.

"That means... one more of us will get..."

Meteo tried to shake that off, and headed for the mine shaft... except...

How do I use this? Meteo wondered, trying to figure out how mine carts work.

@Hospes @other mine folks​

Reactions: Crow
"So... Science-y stuff brings them back?" Mabel repeated, seeming a little uncertain. However, she slowly seemed to become more and more convinced. "Sweet! I didn't know science worked like that... I bet Grunkle Ford could revive him, then! And Max, too!" she exclaimed, cheerfully. "Haha, he'd be like that Frankenstein dude. Ruuuhhh..." Walking awkwardly with her eyes going in opposite directions, Mabel seemed to imitate the Frankenstein monster before merely breaking into laughter. With her imitation done, Mabel looked to those who had expressed interest in the food. "Heh, alright. Let's see... Uhhh.. I've got beef, chicken, vegetarian, weird miscellaneous thing...." she listed off, counting them off on her fingers. Of course, she lit up when Gwen asked where they'd come from.

tumblr_nzy3p9DPte1uk5pr5o2_400.jpg

"Homemade," she murmured in response, giving off an almost magical effect. "I even have a top secret ingredient!" The statement screamed pride and accomplishment, truthfully. Carefully, she more or less climbed up on Gwen to whisper loudly. "It's glitter." A thoughtful pause. "Err... I think it's glitter. I found it in Grunkle Ford's weird lab..." Shrugging it off, the girl offered them out cheerfully.

As to Shinobu?

tumblr_inline_nczn8eRvMQ1sk47ji.png

"...I have no idea what you just said."

@Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman

"Good, but first..." Before Zinnia had a chance to stop him, Jack had her right arm in hand once again, gently massaging the limb. It seemed to him that the pain she felt was simply within the muscles and not from any sort of fracture, and if he was correct, his quick work would set it at ease or at least numb the pain for awhile. Releasing her once again, he nodded as a sign of being proud of his work, "There, that should alleviate your pain."

Zinnia stared at Jack like he was an alien. His action did help ease her pain, but she didn't understand why he would do such a thing. "You're helping me, but I've never done anything for you. I thought heros only helped people who deserved it." Even people Zinnia had done things for weren't very nice to her. She had worked for years to save Hoenn, but people had only treated her as if she were a villain. Zinnia figured she must not have deserved praise, not that such a thing was a big deal to her.

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters @Takumi @Hospes @Bomb

"So... Science-y stuff brings them back?" Mabel repeated, seeming a little uncertain. However, she slowly seemed to become more and more convinced. "Sweet! I didn't know science worked like that... I bet Grunkle Ford could revive him, then! And Max, too!" she exclaimed, cheerfully. "Haha, he'd be like that Frankenstein dude. Ruuuhhh..." Walking awkwardly with her eyes going in opposite directions, Mabel seemed to imitate the Frankenstein monster before merely breaking into laughter. With her imitation done, Mabel looked to those who had expressed interest in the food. "Heh, alright. Let's see... Uhhh.. I've got beef, chicken, bean, vegetarian, weird miscellaneous thing...." she listed off, counting them off on her fingers. Of course, she lit up when Gwen asked where they'd come from.

"Homemade," she murmured in response, giving off an almost magical effect. "I even have a top secret ingredient!" The statement screamed pride and accomplishment, truthfully. Carefully, she more or less climbed up on Gwen to whisper loudly. "It's glitter." A thoughtful pause. "Err... I think it's glitter. I found it in Grunkle Ford's weird lab..." Shrugging it off, the girl offered them out cheerfully.

As to Shinobu?

@Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman
tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"Then Wiruko will take the weird miscellaneous one! There's great chances that Wiruko will find data in it, if you say that you don't know what it is!"

Not even thinking on what she was about to eat, Wiruko went for this one, chomping down on it like the rabid virus she was. Meanwhile, Hideo was starting to wake up after his sudden unconscious period from the whole... transportation over here.

@Verite @C.T. @Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Bomb

"So... Science-y stuff brings them back?" Mabel repeated, seeming a little uncertain. However, she slowly seemed to become more and more convinced. "Sweet! I didn't know science worked like that... I bet Grunkle Ford could revive him, then! And Max, too!" she exclaimed, cheerfully. "Haha, he'd be like that Frankenstein dude. Ruuuhhh..." Walking awkwardly with her eyes going in opposite directions, Mabel seemed to imitate the Frankenstein monster before merely breaking into laughter. With her imitation done, Mabel looked to those who had expressed interest in the food. "Heh, alright. Let's see... Uhhh.. I've got beef, chicken, bean, vegetarian, weird miscellaneous thing...." she listed off, counting them off on her fingers. Of course, she lit up when Gwen asked where they'd come from.

As to Shinobu?

Aster was hype for them burritos! She hopped up and down, trying to grab the chicken burrito so she could eat it. :3

@Hospes @Mine Shaft​

As to Shinobu?

Kirby stared at the tacos hungrily before deciding and choosing the Vegetarian Taco

Zinnia stared at Jack like he was an alien. His action did help ease her pain, but she didn't understand why he would do such a thing. "You're helping me, but I've never done anything for you. I thought heros only helped people who deserved it." Even people Zinnia had done things for weren't very nice to her. She had worked for years to save Hoenn, but people had only treated her as if she were a villain. Zinnia figured she must not have deserved praise, not that such a thing was a big deal to her.

@Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @The Tactician @Verite @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Nater Taters @Takumi @Hospes @Bomb
5z5osaQ.gif

"What a strange concept, believing that I should only help those who do something for me. That is not the hero's way, Zinnia. One such as I helps as many innocents as they can, no matter how small or great the challenge to do so. Only by following the path of humility, by giving without asking, is a hero truly worthy of such a title."

Well, that was one way to explain his motivation to help others unconditionally.

"Besides, you are also my friend. Remaining as such is enough if you truly desire to repay me."

Status
Not open for further replies.