• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um...yes? The one from the cartoon. Head full of mousy brown hair, pacifistic scientist...kinda snuck up on me and freaked me out."

She-Hulk could only pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh. "Better hope it was just a throwaway gag, otherwise I'm going to be really mad with you."

She-Hulk could only pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh. "Better hope it was just a throwaway gag, otherwise I'm going to be really mad with you."
"It was it was it was it was it was it absolutely positively was!!!" Gwen could not stammer that out any faster if she tried, hands waving frantically in an attempt to placate her green lawyer. Having a Hulk person mad at her was definitely not on her wishlist.​

This morgue was really crowded now. : |

Which was why, after having given his two cents, Roman sidled out of the room casually as the others spoke. Once he was outside the room, he made his way to a very specific location in the hospital. He had a Plan to initiate.

-------

"Zzzzzzzzzzz. .."

And on an empty hospital bed, bowler hat over his face and Neo curled on his chest, Roman slept. He hadn't rested at all since this began and was running on fumes. By the time his nap was over, he should be in time for the voting.

.....This was really comfortable.

@Naptime​

Aran looked to the knight, Gran, was it? Hmm,he could make a fine sidekick too! That, or a really cool cyborg. No true murder mystery was worth its salt without one of those.

"Aha! I get what you're saying, lad. "Whoever rhymed must be who wrote us that note!" He tapped his chin. "I wouldn't want to be stuck rhyming all the time, really. Unless of course it meant limericks-oh, I love those, I do! Ahahahaha!"

@Crow @Hospes @LAB FOLK

ccmm0W2.gif

"Are you trying to pick a fight? How do you mispronounce my name that much? I know you can't stutter that much!" Koyomi grumbled to Gran in a less than subtle manner, before clearing his throat and getting back on track.

Hopefully, he wasn't gonna "accidentally" bite his tongue any time soon.

nmg072.png

"Shinobu-chan and I were indeed down at the Mine Shaft with those other people, but we didn't take any of those pocket taco things, if that matters," Koyomi clarified, "Anyway, of those people, it would seem that, as far as I know, Djeeta, Jack, and Gwen Poole are the only ones from that area who are skilled enough with swords to make a clean decapitation like that. So we've managed to narrow it down a bit. At least, I hope one of them is the culprit, but... Should where the person was at the time be a defining factor? After all, it could have been done by someone who had been hanging out elsewhere, and they managed to sneak in while we weren't looking. Just a hypothesis, but perhaps it should be considered."

nmg119.png

"I must add that the reason why I did not accept those barbaric tacos that Djeeta went ahead and consumed was because the only human food worth consuming is donuts. That's how it has always been, and that is how it will always be."

@Crow @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Investigation
qAunpKQ.png

"Sorry, I bit my tongue. Don't take it too hard," Gran apologises. "Anyways, we've eliminated one possibility I guess... and so my friend is a suspect huh... well, Jack's hands appear larger and more masculine in nature, both Gwen Poole's and Djeeta's hands are glove-covered and feminine in nature... maybe something can be done regarding these traits-"​

"-did anyone hear that? Because I certainly did. Mabel, do you still have the food items? Also, does anyone remember the exact words of the poem?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Investigation

GTU0lVD.jpg

"Psh, of course I do!" Mabel assured Gran, a confident expression spreading across her face. Maybe she could distract herself from the gruesome sight and experience by lending a hand in the investigation. "Uhh, let's see... I think Gwen and that really squishy pink guy might've got some of that old love potion spilled on their food.... That adorable purple rabbit-thingy seemed to get all afraid and wacky... Wiru-whats-her-name started talking in rhymes..." Mabel listed off, idly starting to munch on a taco. "...Oh, and cheetah and Meaty o's got totally weird. Like they turned into their opposite gender or something... ha...." The words seemed to trail off, and Mabel's eyes seemed to widen slightly.

@Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Ringmaster @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Investigators​

nmg092.png

"The mystery just refuses to stop developing, doesn't it?" Araragi sighed, running a hand through his face, somewhat exasperated. It seemed that, as Shinobu had warned earlier, the case was sapping away at his brain power. Too much thinking could drive an intellectual mind such as his insane, of course.

He was absolutely not conceited in the slightest.

nmg061.png

"Still, even if the actual weapon might be this... scalpel that came out of nowhere, perhaps that only reinforces the point that our culprit is an extremely skilled swordsman. And really fast to boot. With that, I think that it still stands that the potential culprits include... Jack, Djeeta, and Gwen Poole, unless I'm missing anyone else?"

"Unless we have someone running around with Mystic Eyes around here."

Is anyone gonna spot this quirky reference that adds nothing? Probably not.

Ahem.

HpF87i8g.png

Back to the main story.

nmg059.png

"Of course, if we're supposed to think about the note as well, then... I dunno, the boxer seems to think it might be Wiruko, because of the rhyme schemes. But... ah. Hideo, was it? I don't suppose that either of you happen to be notably skilled at blades, would you? Or have the ability to move fast enough to do such a gruesome thing before Meteo could do anything about it in resistance?"

But even so.

Even if not so.

The possibility that this was the work of multiple murderers was still out there. One could have easily written the note while the other did the actual murder, but with the revelation that it was the planted Sword of Flames that was the weapon, it seemed unlikely, at least in this very specific situation here.

@Crow @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @C.T. @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Investigation
Aran raised an eyebrow. "Still rhyming..." He suddenly got an idea (and wished a lightbulb would appear over his head. Stupid dream couldn't even do that for him.). "I need a pen and paper ASAP! We need to see if her writing comes out as rhymes!"

"Yes, lad, we have quite a few people under suspicion here. But remember-the fellow with the mask said we have multiple killers, and multiple folks faking evidence! I'm thinking out dynamic duo here is of the latter-but I'll only vote once Wiruko writes something down!"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Hospes @C.T. @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Ringmaster @INVESTIGATION
tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo7_100.png

"I don't think I'll ever be able to wield a sword or something like that good enough. I can't even use my staff as a blunt weapon... Hell, a walk up a hill isn't something I can do in record time..."

Hideo pretty much felt awkward to be mentioning this stuff, but it had to be done as Kiyomi needed the info..

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo7_100.png

"If you want proof of Wiruko's rhyming streak... maybe give her notes a peek?"

Wiruko mumbled out of curiosity, putting her sleeping Catsune down and opening Hideo's laptop to her current word document on this stuff.

The bad guy is totally confusing us with this, but there has to be a fake clue somewhere... Wiruko needs to figure this out.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @Hospes @C.T. @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Ringmaster @INVESTIGATION​

tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo7_100.png

"I don't think I'll ever be able to wield a sword or something like that good enough. I can't even use my staff as a blunt weapon... Hell, a walk up a hill isn't something I can do in record time..."

Hideo pretty much felt awkward to be mentioning this stuff, but it had to be done as Kiyomi needed the info..

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo7_100.png

"If you want proof of Wiruko's rhyming streak... maybe give her notes a peek?"

Wiruko mumbled out of curiosity, putting her sleeping Catsune down and opening Hideo's laptop to her current word document on this stuff.

The bad guy is totally confusing us with this, but there has to be a fake clue somewhere... Wiruko needs to figure this out.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @Hospes @C.T. @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Ringmaster @INVESTIGATION​
"So...it doesn't appear when typed....but!" He remembered the note hadn't been written,per say. "Get a Staff of Illusions and create a note!" As barely an afterthought,he added a rushed,"Please!"

"It would take some time for the kill don't you think...? If a scalpel were the weapon no matter how skilled someone is i'd suspect it'd take more than one swing to decapitate the boy... This is what puzzles me as I couldn't see such a thing getting through someone's spinal cord for the decapitation easily...."

"Ah... Could it possibly be enchanted...? If so then we would need to be looking at possible magic users as well..." Inigo spoke seeming to see where Jack was going with this... By this time he had recovered from being distraught earlier...

@Verite @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Hospes @The Tactician @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @Investigation

"Magic users? Last I remember people's powers were taken from them the moment they woke up in this damn town..." Michiko spoke up starting to rub her temples just listening to them go back and forth. Hatchin remained by the woman's side, not saying a word for now as she silently thought over the clues left behind.

A scalpel, possibly heated. Someone had enough strength to either hold him still long enough for the job to get done or pin him long enough. There was the possibility of a team of killers being involved here instead of an ulikely solo killer.

images

Hatchin glanced to everyone present quietly and carefully.

At the mention of whiskey, Michiko turned her head to look at Dean.

tumblr_nc0x2wmpbT1r4c24qo4_250.gif

"If you're offering drinks, I'll gladly take some of that whiskey." she said.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Investigators @anybody I missed @mobile -_-

Uncle listened to all the more information coming around. He didn't like how Jade mae them suspects but it couldn't be helped. "HmmI" was all he muttered until he looked back to Jade. "Jade we need to do more research." He seemed to conclude.

@,Atomyk @Hospes @others (on tablet with for crap post

Reactions: Takumi

"Magic users? Last I remember people's powers were taken from them the moment they woke up in this damn town..." Michiko spoke up starting to rub her temples just listening to them go back and forth. Hatchin remained by the woman's side, not saying a word for now as she silently thought over the clues left behind.

A scalpel, possibly heated. Someone had enough strength to either hold him still long enough for the job to get done or pin him long enough. There was the possibility of a team of killers being involved here instead of an ulikely solo killer.

images

Hatchin glanced to everyone present quietly and carefully.

At the mention of whiskey, Michiko turned her head to look at Dean.

tumblr_nc0x2wmpbT1r4c24qo4_250.gif

"If you're offering drinks, I'll gladly take some of that whiskey." she said.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Investigators @anybody I missed @mobile -_-
latest

"Yeah, I've got some whiskey I can share." Dean said. He dug through his bag until he pulled out a whiskey bottle. He handed it to Michiko. "Name's Dean Winchester, by the way."

Meanwhile, Sam was playing a game of checkers against someone else who was visiting a patient. The TV was still blaring the sitcom. He realized that this hospital was weirdly empty. A nurse came in every few minutes, but doctors were few in number. Sam also had a plate of Jello next to him from the cafeteria, and a cup of coffee from the coffee shop, so he had that going for him, and he was winning the game too.

Tune in next post for The Exciting Adventures Of Sam Winchester!

Lincoln nodded and headed to the area where Tommy was and he looked at the man. " So, what did I miss now?" He asked, noticing the paleness in the other man's face.

" Well, Meteo, the young ten year old, was beheaded and there was a note that rhymed and he had burn marks, the note is missing, the cut from the flame sword don't match and that is it," he said.

" Where the burn marks cauterized?" He asked.

Tommy nodded. " Hmmm. . .,"

Lincoln was pondering if it was possible that a pet could have done this. " Oh and we found the murder weapon, a scalpel," Tommy added.

" Perhaps you want to go and tell Sam this, he's the not real, I'll tell you later," Lincoln said. Tommy headed to the room where Junko was being treated.

@The Silver Paladin @Others

Lincoln nodded and headed to the area where Tommy was and he looked at the man. " So, what did I miss now?" He asked, noticing the paleness in the other man's face.

" Well, Meteo, the young ten year old, was beheaded and there was a note that rhymed and he had burn marks, the note is missing, the cut from the flame sword don't match and that is it," he said.

" Where the burn marks cauterized?" He asked.

Tommy nodded. " Hmmm. . .,"

Lincoln was pondering if it was possible that a pet could have done this. " Oh and we found the murder weapon, a scalpel," Tommy added.

" Perhaps you want to go and tell Sam this, he's the not real, I'll tell you later," Lincoln said. Tommy headed to the room where Junko was being treated.

@The Silver Paladin @Others
When Tommy walked, Sam was playing checkers with a young man. Sam seemed to be winning. On the TV was a sitcom. Sam noticed Tommy when he came in, and immediately dismissed the person he was playing checkers with.

"Yeah?" Sam said, brushing some hair out of his face. "What's going on?"

Tommy noticed that when he first walked in that the man was playing checkers with someone else as a sitcom played in the background and he noticed how he had dismissed the other person too and he looked at him too. What could he say?

" Well, we found another dead boy,Meteo, he was beheaded and there was a note that rhymed and he had cauterized marks, the note is missing, the cut from the flame sword don't match and we found a possible murder weapon in a glowing scalpel," he said.

@The Silver Paladin @ others

latest

"Yeah, I've got some whiskey I can share." Dean said. He dug through his bag until he pulled out a whiskey bottle. He handed it to Michiko. "Name's Dean Winchester, by the way."

Meanwhile, Sam was playing a game of checkers against someone else who was visiting a patient. The TV was still blaring the sitcom. He realized that this hospital was weirdly empty. A nurse came in every few minutes, but doctors were few in number. Sam also had a plate of Jello next to him from the cafeteria, and a cup of coffee from the coffee shop, so he had that going for him, and he was winning the game too.

Tune in next post for The Exciting Adventures Of Sam Winchester!

img-thing

Michiko took the bottle, then gave Dean a nod.

"Michiko. Michiko Malandro." she replied. She most likely would forget his name later, or just not bother to remember. Taking the top off of he bottle she'd throw her head back and take a rather long sip of however much was left. She's been known to hold her own with alcohol. Like when she got into that drinking contest with the late Pepe Lima. But that was a story for another time. Taking a moment to wipe her mouth with the back og her hand she'd nod almost as if it was in approval. She's been needing a drink for a while now.

"If any of you need me, which I doubt you will, I'll be over in a seat." she said before going to sit rather ungracefully in a chair and leaving Hatchin standing there. The younger of the two narrowed her eyes at the woman.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Investigators @anybody I missed

Inside the morgue a familiar voice could be heard from the shadows. "My agents have made their guess." Killinger would step out for everyone to see. "They were wrong. Perhaps in the end I made a poor decision but you must fight on. Don't let killers dictate your path, form your own."

As he spoke he had made his way to the morgue drawers and pulled one of them open before laying down in it. "Now I must go once again. Look deep into yourself you will find the right answer." With that the drawer would slide back inside with Killinger on it. If anyone would investigate they'd find that he had disappeared.

@EVERYONE

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a certified G, and a bona-fide stud, and you can't teach that!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Pointing to his bigger friend, he would continue.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]And this guy here is Big Cass. He's 7-foot tall, and you can't teach that! Ba boom! Realest guys in the room! How you doin?![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

"How you doin' yourself Enzo? What's the matter, Enzo? I've never seen you this quite."

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ya know, Big Cass and I, we ain't the Parker Brothers!"[/BCOLOR]

"We don't play games!'

"But, I got to say, some of you play games. Some of you been playin' the Oregon trail, by the looks of that Bandwagon vote. But if you play the Oregon trail, chances are that you'll die of dysentery. That's the thing, Life's a Risk right now, and if we don't figure out who these murderers are, and stop playin' Guess who, we'll all be Sorry. Now, I may not be as smart Shulkie, or as fearless as Bucky, Big Cass is like a Great Dane,a nd I'm as fast as a cat. But I can be a vicious bulldog, a miniature Pinscher, or a flippin' Chihuahua. After two kill, all we know it that someone or thing as big hands, so it ain't Trump."

@Takumi Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @T.O.M

Lincoln paused as the two wrestlers started to talk and he looked at them, somewhat suspicious now. " You know, there is something awfully suspicious about you two. Both of you are strong and you two always seem to vanish and reappear. You came to the lake with us, but I don't remember seeing you much when we went to find the crystals or fought the head. That seems awfully strange and now you reappear after another dead body is found. Where were you all those other times people died? My vote is going to you two, Enzo and Big Cass," he said.

Lincoln paused as the two wrestlers started to talk and he looked at them, somewhat suspicious now. " You know, there is something awfully suspicious about you two. Both of you are strong and you two always seem to vanish and reappear. You came to the lake with us, but I don't remember seeing you much when we went to find the crystals or fought the head. That seems awfully strange and now you reappear after another dead body is found. Where were you all those other times people died? My vote is going to you two, Enzo and Big Cass," he said.

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"I don't think I should eliminate this possibility, but... how do they pull it? They didn't acquire weapons... did they?"

Ah yes, the 'annoying Americans' Arararararararararagi was speaking of. Where were they even?

"Well, not from the wolverine-man, I guess. But they did acquire a scalpel. Scalpels are used for medical purposes, aren't they?"

Just then, a voice emerged from the mourge as a lass emerges.

XxjfDnk.webp

"Scalpel. Medical attention. The connection is present. I believe that this 'hospital' that was mentioned has scalpels. Maybe the morgue too."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Djeeta? You sure took your time, partner. Found anything? And is that a c-"

XxjfDnk.webp

"I was not smoking!"

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @investigatio​

"So...it doesn't appear when typed....but!" He remembered the note hadn't been written,per say. "Get a Staff of Illusions and create a note!" As barely an afterthought,he added a rushed,"Please!"
tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Er... here."

Hideo would pass Wiruko his staff of illusions, seeing that no one else was willing to do the whole "lend the virus their staff" thing.

tumblr_o3a6qumP1Z1v3qowuo10_100.png

"So Wiruko needs to make a note... that'll be hard to emote..."

Wiruko wasn't sure on this but made a note anyways with the Staff of Illusions. A note did come up, but since Wiruko wasn't sure on what the note would have on it, there was a random message on it instead.

Wiruko was here. That is all.

tumblr_o3a6uvWSt21v3qowuo2_100.png

"Wiruko guesses that it only affects her ability to speak, but it makes Wiruko wonder if it's going to last a week..."

@Yun Lee @Investigation​

Reactions: Takumi
"I..... Don't think either of them even know how to properly use a blade. I'd expect a blade kill from them to leave crude markings..." Lon'qu speaks giving his idea on the situation.

@Crow @Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @investigation

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Josh M
Lincoln paused. " True, but if it was not a traditional sword that killed Meteo, and it was that scalpel, then it might work since the clean cut could have been doctored," he said, looking over and deciding to inspect the scalpel. If it was indeed what he thought it was, a plasma scalpel, it wouldn't matter how skilled a swordsman was.

@Crow @Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.