Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle nodded. "Wise words" He replied and looked to Jade. "Jade look around anyone else seem skilled enough? I am not sure this man is the source of Uncle's willies but another." He said looking around. "And they are close." Jade nodded being it seemed Uncle changed his mind yet agian.

@The Tactician @OThers
Jack sighed as the old man searched for another to accuse, "Perhaps you should simply refrain from voting if you are uncertain. Why be an advocate to condemn another without having definite proof of their guilt?"

Uncle looked at him and gave a grin. "Cause this time Uncle has done research." He replied then picked up a small bug from the ground. "One more thing" He began. "Uncle has an idea." He said and began to chant. "Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao." Jade noticed and soon saw his bug glow green. "Uh Uncle you sure that will work." He raised a hand to try anyways. "Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao." Uncle keep repeating searching to see if the green glow would create for him any hinted path not necessarily to the attacker but to see if the spell would have any strength to work for him to learn how strong good chi magic was here compared to the dark chi. "Uh guess were not voting or if we are he's trying one more of Uncle's unknown tricks?" Jade shrugged to Jack. "Hehe sorry he's weird."
@The Tacticain @Atomyk @Hospes

"I have never left the sight of the others within this group. If that is not enough to prove my innocence, then there is no other defense that will exonerate me of these accusations."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Crow @Investigators

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Well, that does explain why Hideo didn't vote for you..."
Gran decides to wait for the opinions of the others who were in Jack's group.

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Crow

Uncle looked at him and gave a grin. "Cause this time Uncle has done research." He replied then picked up a small bug from the ground. "One more thing" He began. "Uncle has an idea." He said and began to chant. "Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao." Jade noticed and soon saw his bug glow green. "Uh Uncle you sure that will work." He raised a hand to try anyways. "Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao." Uncle keep repeating searching to see if the green glow would create for him any hinted path not necessarily to the attacker but to see if the spell would have any strength to work for him to learn how strong good chi magic was here compared to the dark chi. "Uh guess were not voting or if we are he's trying one more of Uncle's unknown tricks?" Jade shrugged to Jack. "Hehe sorry he's weird."
@The Tacticain @Atomyk @Hospes

Sadly, it appeared that the attempt had no real effect.

@Raven

Uncle would find his magic had no effect at all for whatever reason.

@Raven

Reactions: Ringmaster
Uncle just put the bug back down on the ground and looked at Jade. "Uncle has bad feeling about this." He said simply not liking the size of the evil in this place. "Very bad feeling." He said not sure who to vote or if he wanted to. "I fear no matter who we pick Jade it will end in the same result..." Uncle said. Jade shook her head. "No Uncle that can't be." Jade knew now what he was trying to do was test the water's of his good chi and seeing it was weak she sighed and suddenly jumped kicking the wall. "Then all the more reason to vote Uncle." She said looking around and then closed her eyes. Her hand landed near her Uncle and Alex Mercer. This made Jade tilt her head confused. "Hey what we know about him? Or Uncle is there someone farther back I can't see?" She asked now curious herself on some faces after a possible vote done her way.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others
(Ohhh Jade went and pointed a random figure no really I was actually curious on a few people I didn't see mentioned but couldn't remember if saw during school active wise)

Lincoln paused again but decided to not say anything else until he looked at the scalpel to make sure it was right.

It was indeed a plasma scalpel which meant it could have cauterized the wound as it killed. " I retract my vote , and am going back to my vote from round 1, Roman," he said.

@Takumi @Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @Ringmaster @Verite @T.O.M.

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"For now... I'll place my vote on Lon'qu."

Knowing that they've dwindled on this investigation for a long time now, Hideo decided to use his vote now.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @investigation​

Roman, having woken up in time for voting overheard and smirked. Something that could be broadly labeled approval would radiate from his chest, and just in time to hear Lincoln.​

"Really?"

Incredulity warred with amusement as Roman decided to answer this directly. A cigar stub in his mouth, he plucked it out and dropped it to the ground. Grinding it under his foot, he spoke.

"Well, far be it from me to tell you how to waste your vote. Me, I'm going to vote for Samurai Jack.."

An expression almost apologetic crossed his features as he looked at him.

"Sorry Jack, but I saw how you fight. I personally believe you're innocent, but it would take skill to pull a move off like that. If you're innocent, the vote will prove it. If not? We'll have one traitor at least."

It used the evidence presented, showed a possible target and right or wrong, they'd win. There was no downside to it, at least where Roman was concerned.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Hospes @Takumi @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Jeremi @T.O.M. @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician

-------

If this was Hell, it was very serene. Curiously so for our intrepid dynamic duo. In the distance about forty feet south-west in the corn field, a murder of crows flew up and away. Their harsh cries and jeers filled the night air. Adding to the atmosphere. No signal would greet Maxs attempt to text, for all intents and purposes they were alone.

On the path, a farmhouse roof could be seen at a distance.

@york @Bomb

GNBe0yf.jpg

Well.

I mean.

The fact of the matter was that the culprit is a skilled swordsman. Even with a plasma scalpel, to perform such a clean cut would suggest the capabilities of a skilled swordsman. Heh, too bad Koyomi couldn't very well just pull out Shinobu's sword so that he could feel better about himself in the midst of all the... ancient looking warriors.

Yeah, that was something. If this was a realm that pulled in people from between time and space, then that meant that these people were legitimate warriors. The samurai, the ones that called themselves Lon'qu and Inigo, and in some way, those annoying American wrestlers who showed up just to get voted.

He almost felt sorry for them.

J30biVM.jpg

That being said, Koyomi felt like leaning towards one specific man.

It was as they said. Nothing can surpass glorious Nippon steel.

Yeah, that was gonna be his reasoning for his vote. There was no definite end-all way to narrow it down to only one person with what they were given, and evidently, it would seem that due to the odd nature of the dimension they were in, there is a distinct possibility that the murderers may be acting against their own will, like possession or so.

It wouldn't be unlike an oddity to be able to do that, so why not?

3yDkm71.jpg

That said, Koyomi settled on his vote being for Jack.

Nothin' personal.

@Atomyk @Investigation

As votes started coming in She-Hulk pondered her options. "You know with the plasma scalpel being the murder weapon...it kind of feels like an open thing. Still think that poem is telling us something. Like the killer having a flare for the dramatic or something like that. Not quite sure who that would fit though."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Takumi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Investigators

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Just to make sure that before we get back, back to the past, I might need more evidence of Samurai Jack. Watch out for clues."

Gran then turns to Jack. "The last hivemind vote didn't go so well. As such, maybe I'll hear what you have to say, Jack. Do you have an alibi, at the very least?"

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Crow @Investigators​
Aran was flabbergasted. Were people REALLY voting like this again?! "Hey, hey, HEY!!! Simmer down, you lot! Remember the last time everyone just up and voted without thinking it through?!" Aran jabbed a thumb at himself and moved his detective hat far back enough to show off a lump from the cane hitting him. "Now our Jolly Green Giantess says it's someone who likes being dramatic, and two quiet swordsmen don't strike me as the dramatic type! Furthermore, the murder weapon was likely a scalpel that anyone could use, not the sword! So all of you SHUT UP AND THINK before you throw around votes like they're bloody confetti!" His piece said, Aran plunked down on a chair nearby. "That being said, I still vote Hideo. That lad screams 'Prime Suspect' to me!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation

Aran was flabbergasted. Were people REALLY voting like this again?! "Hey, hey, HEY!!! Simmer down, you lot! Remember the last time everyone just up and voted without thinking it through?!" Aran jabbed a thumb at himself and moved his detective hat far back enough to show off a lump from the cane hitting him. "Now our Jolly Green Giantess says it's someone who likes being dramatic, and two quiet swordsmen don't strike me as the dramatic type! Furthermore, the murder weapon was likely a scalpel that anyone could use, not the sword! So all of you SHUT UP AND THINK before you throw around votes like they're bloody confetti!" His piece said, Aran plunked down on a chair nearby. "That being said, I still vote Hideo. That lad screams 'Prime Suspect' to me!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation
tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"So you're thinking that I'm dramatic, know my way of actually using some bladed tool to decapitate Meteo... that I'm the prime suspect here? I at least know that you're innocent, Aran, but I know that I'm not entirely fit for the role of a killer, blackmailer, or any other person that's considered bad in this case."

Looking over at Aran, Hideo gave a single raised eye-brow at the boxer... right before the blue-haired male was shoved down to the ground by Wiruko.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"See? Even Master can prove that he's not the bad guy that some people think of him to be!"

tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... Wiruko, m-mind helping me up?"

Realizing that she just shoved Hideo down to the ground, Wiruko started to panic and brought him back to his feet, the virus not wanting to know that she had just done that to her own Master.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation​

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"So you're thinking that I'm dramatic, know my way of actually using some bladed tool to decapitate Meteo... that I'm the prime suspect here? I at least know that you're innocent, Aran, but I know that I'm not entirely fit for the role of a killer, blackmailer, or any other person that's considered bad in this case."

Looking over at Aran, Hideo gave a single raised eye-brow at the boxer... right before the blue-haired male was shoved down to the ground by Wiruko.

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"See? Even Master can prove that he's not the bad guy that some people think of him to be!"

tumblr_o3a6c5RWtp1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... Wiruko, m-mind helping me up?"

Realizing that she just shoved Hideo down to the ground, Wiruko started to panic and brought him back to his feet, the virus not wanting to know that she had just done that to her own Master.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation​
"Hahahaha, no lad, I know you probably didn't do Meteo in, but remember, Max's killer walked free, and I still think it was you!'

"Hahahaha, no lad, I know you probably didn't do Meteo in, but remember, Max's killer walked free, and I still think it was you!'
tumblr_o78bvzWQAb1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Again, I don't fit the criteria for being the killer in both cases."

Hideo grumbled in slight annoyance, seeing that this has been quite the similar accusations from the last time an investigation occurred. During this time, Wiruko was settling down from being so worked up from earlier, resting her sleeping Catsune on her lap as she worked on that text document on Hideo's laptop again.

@Yun Lee

Roman took a good, long look at everyone in the room. As everyone argued, acted stoic or otherwise refrained from voting, Roman would take the opportunity to debate regarding the facts of the most recent kill with the only sane, unoccupied figure in the room.

Himself. : |

But what did they know ? The cute lawyer thought whoever it was had a flair for the dramatic. Roman was inclined to agree on that point, from the poem as well as the psychotic envelope it came in. Whoever killed the kid, killed the girl- The sleeping pill container confirmed that much. Now the only problem with that theory was... Well.

Once more, Roman took in everybody in his sight.

If it was a dramatic figure they were after, they were spoiled for choice among these weirdos. : |

Outwardly, he leaned against the wall and began to consider options.... Before raising his hand as though in school, slightly mocking.

"Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt this lovers quarrel, but I want to know. Is there any Murder Game veterans I can ask questions more in depth about this? Some of these accusations seem a little stretched and I'd love to know how this all works."

Perhaps a pattern would reveal itself in new intel?

@Everyone

Reactions: Takumi

"Yeah, while I voted for Hideo too last round I'm not sure anymore..."

Roman took a good, long look at everyone in the room. As everyone argued, acted stoic or otherwise refrained from voting, Roman would take the opportunity to debate regarding the facts of the most recent kill with the only sane, unoccupied figure in the room.

But what did they know ? The cute lawyer thought whoever it was had a flair for the dramatic. Roman was inclined to agree on that point, from the poem as well as the psychotic envelope it came in. Whoever killed the kid, killed the girl- The sleeping pill container confirmed that much. Now the only problem with that theory was... Well.

If it was a dramatic figure they were after, they were spoiled for choice among these weirdos. : |

Outwardly, he leaned against the wall and began to consider options.... Before raising his hand as though in school, slightly mocking.

"Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt this lovers quarrel, but I want to know. Is there any Murder Game veterans I can ask questions more in depth about this? Some of these accusations seem a little stretched and I'd love to know how this all works."

@Everyone

She-Hulk would turn towards Roman. "I'm no veteran, but it's quite clear you just got to hope and vote for the best. So any vote can seem a little stretched...or do you mean your is the only right one?"

If this was Hell, it was very serene. Curiously so for our intrepid dynamic duo. In the distance about forty feet south-west in the corn field, a murder of crows flew up and away. Their harsh cries and jeers filled the night air. Adding to the atmosphere. No signal would greet Maxs attempt to text, for all intents and purposes they were alone.

@york @Bomb

Max Caulfield
@Bomb @Ringmaster

Max looked a little disappointed upon seeing that there was no signal out here at all, but, well... What did she expect? They were in the middle of nowhere, possibly in another dimension, so, well... She really doubted she would get any service out here.

0G7BHFt.jpg

"We should go check out the farmhouse." Max suggested, almost immediately after she spotted it.

She shivered a little, feeling a bit chilly still, as her clothes were still a bit damp from falling in the water, she had been drying off... Slowly, by the light of the lantern she was carrying with her, but, well, it didn't quite seem to be doing the trick on it's own fast enough.​

She-Hulk would turn towards Roman. "I'm no veteran, but it's quite clear you just got to hope and vote for the best. So any vote can seem a little stretched...or do you mean your is the only right one?"

He shook his head.

"I'm talking about well.... You're a lawyer, Jack is.... Jack. We got kids and I'm just curious....Besides skill, why else would anyone be considered capable of murder in this setting?"

He didn't think Jack or She-Hulk to be the type susceptible to bribery to kill. It was a detail niggling at him.

@Jeremi@ Everyone

He shook his head.

"I'm talking about well.... You're a lawyer, Jack is.... Jack. We got kids and I'm just curious....Besides skill, why else would anyone be considered capable of murder in this setting?"

He didn't think Jack or She-Hulk to be the type susceptible to bribery to kill. It was a detail niggling at him.

@Jeremi@ Everyone

She-Hulk realized what Roman was implying, and something she had suspected as well. "You think whoever is doing the kills is being controlled by whoever's pulling the strings, right?"

@Ringmaster @Everyone

She-Hulk realized what Roman was implying, and something she had suspected as well. "You think whoever is doing the kills is being controlled by whoever's pulling the strings, right?"

@Ringmaster @Everyone

He nodded and held up in his hand, the journal of John Winchester . And thus was revealed his reason for borrowing it as he spoke.

"The guy with the cave girl was flipping through it for answers... I got curious and did the same. Theres a lot of occult nonsense, except in the span of twenty-four hours I've seen some real shit. So if something IS pulling strings, maybe if we identify it, we can.... I don't know, fight back?"

@Jeremi @Everyone

@Everyone​
"...I have been in a previous game like this though.... That one didn't have fake evidence and we all retained our weapons and some of our power so it was easier to figure out who the traitors were...... I was an agent that game...."

Lon'qu had spoken up once Roman asked around for any MG veterans.

"..."

He fell silent after that...

@Ringmaster

@york @Bomb

Max Caulfield
@Bomb @Ringmaster

Max looked a little disappointed upon seeing that there was no signal out here at all, but, well... What did she expect? They were in the middle of nowhere, possibly in another dimension, so, well... She really doubted she would get any service out here.

0G7BHFt.jpg

"We should go check out the farmhouse." Max suggested, almost immediately after she spotted it.

She shivered a little, feeling a bit chilly still, as her clothes were still a bit damp from falling in the water, she had been drying off... Slowly, by the light of the lantern she was carrying with her, but, well, it didn't quite seem to be doing the trick on it's own fast enough.​
Meteo just nods and follows Max to the farmhouse. Whether Meteo would find what would fix his despair, who knows?

@Ringmaster @york

A somber pair you could scarcely believe. Not a word spoken at seeing a familiar face, both suspecting heavily of what had actually occurred to them. Were they truly dead? Was this limbo or purgatory, a punishment for whatever they may have done in life? Or perhaps it was just something that would have happened regardless?

The full moon above shone down upon them both.

moon_eye_zpsdzpdgr1q.png

And dark laughter rang out through the corn field before silence returned.

And was abruptly broken.

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!"

Something was coming. And in the skies, crows of all description would be flying over the pair, their harsh intonations like portents of doom. Fight or run the way in the dark, the choice was up to them...

@Bomb @york

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chapter Three: A Whole New World

While the others had been deciding who to vote for, Mabel simply watched with curiosity, doing her best to block out the mentions of the crude way the boy was murdered. She was so desperate to avoid it, in fact, that she ended up moving around to place some spare scratch-and-sniff stickers around the hospital before finally returning. Much to her luck, it seemed that the decision of who would be checked had finally been made.

"Soooo you got someone picked out, right?" the child inquired, tilting her head. Not really giving anyone the chance to answer, she continued. "Sweet! Let's go!" And, without another word, Mabel turned heel and began to lead the group back towards the shack. She just hoped that Dipper was back and alright by the time they got there...

Not exactly the case, but at least they'd be figuring out if the group had guessed correctly on the murderer, right?

Upon arriving, Mabel didn't exactly waste any time. Considering her Grunkle Stan didn't seem to be in company of the alleged 'Friendship Sceptre' lying on the desk Wendy was sat at, the young brunette didn't really hesitate. "Heya, Wendy! Can you hand me that little gold pony stick thingy?"

tumblr_inline_nhzkeqdiTK1sfidxp.png

"Sure, dude. Just, make sure you use it responsibly and all that," the redhead remarked, picking up the sceptre and handing it to the girl before bursting out laughing. "Haha, nah, man - just kidding. Do whatever the heck you want."

"Thanks, Wendy!" the child replied, cheerfully moving right up to Jack with a bright smile. "Kneel!" she exclaimed to Jack, considering she was too short to reach up terribly high. After he complied, Mabel stood as tall as she could, her eyes closed and her chin held high. "I knight thee..." she started, mockingly mimicking a knighting ceremony and bringing the sceptre down on his shoulders... Just a little too hard. She didn't really seem to notice how strong she was. But hey - the Friendship Sceptre was glowing blue! "...Sir Jack of the..."

"..."

m82urMQ.png

"Haha, whatever - blue's good, right? That means you're not a super psycho cray-cray killer!"

Looking rather pleased with this fact (likely not understanding that this meant they all still weren't safe), the young Pines girl glanced over the group before seeming to make up her mind on something. As she stood there, the sceptre in her hand began to glow an even brighter blue than usual. It shone so brilliantly, that Mabel had to gasp. "Woah... does that mean you're, like, one of those investigator peoples the umbrella guy was talking about? Neato." Mabel shrugged, not really getting it. "Anyways, c'mon - maybe Grunkle Ford's figured out how to get you guys back to your weird alien places!"

...And found Dipper.

With that being said, the girl raced down to the lab with the group in tow, glad to see both Mom and Ford were around. Yet, at the same time, her heart sank when she realized she didn't see Dipper. "...Hey, Grunkle Ford! We found the crystals to get the mini bro-bros back to their normal size, and..." A pause. "...Have you, like, figured out some sort of crazy teleporty thingy yet?"

Ford didn't respond at first, his head buried in the story book Mabel had given him. It was only after Lalonde had cleared her throat that he looked up and gave his Great Niece a big smile. "Just in time, Mabel! I have managed to figure out how to isolate young Dipper from this book! However..." Ford picked up the tome and turned it around so that Mabel and the others could see pictures of some of the other characters in the story. "He's not the only one trapped in there. Unfortunately, it will take a great amount of power just to remove Dipper, so I think I could only free one more after him for the time being. Who will that be? Well, there seems to be someone who had died during the story. That means he won't be anchored and it should be easier to get him out than the others!"

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you, Grunkle Ford!"

Mabel didn't really get the majority of what her Grunkle was saying, but she was visibly excited about the part where Dipper was going to be freed. Her eyes lit up with joy and relief, and she clapped her hands excitedly while she waited eagerly for Ford to place the book on a contraption it looked like he and Lalonde had just built in the portal room. "Now," he said, one hand to his chin. "We should only have to flip this switch, and..."

A great white light burst forth from the book. A wind picked up as the pages of the tome began to flip through rapidly. From the white light came a faint whisper, though no one in the room could discern what it was saying. This continued for what felt like far too long until two glowing bodies were spit out from the book. Once they hit the ground, the glow around them would fade and the group would find the prime Dipper laying on the ground. Beside him was Michaelangelo Scarlatti, otherwise known as Spike.

Once the whispering ended and the wind died down, Ford pressed a button and the light from the book faded. Dipper raised his head from the ground and muttered, "Hey, uh... What's going on...?"

GcLGPEX.jpg

"... Mabel?"

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed, wasting no time in tackling the newly-emerged Dipper in what might've been the most affectionate embrace in history. She was so happy and relieved that she felt she could cry. Instead? She settled for snuggling and hugging him tighter than she probably should've.

"Wonderful!" cried Ford. "It's a complete success. Hopefully their molecular structure is still intact!" Ford moved to help Dipper, whom Mabel was still clinging to, up to his feet. Once that was done, he turned back to the group. "Now then, as for the rest--"

But Ford froze when he saw what was happening in the middle of the group. Pearl, defying all logic, had thrust her staff right through poor LeShawna.

0GiZt7Q.png

"That was... exhilarating! I've never had this much fun before!"

Her voice sounded strange, and the look on Pearl's face was somehow more manic than usual. As others moved to stop her, Pearl's body shifted into a form of pure flame, eliciting a pained reaction from Ford.

"Someone stop that thing!"

The fire floated up into the air, only for it to turn then into Inigo and fall down to thrust the staff into Clarence as well. From there, Inigo's eyes went wide as he searched the room, his eyes eventually landing on one of three numbered books... "Finally!" he yelled, leaping toward the books and turning into an ugly and massive creature.

KAHuJJf.png

It grabbed the Journals and started flipping through #3, the one that the Gravity Falls residents knew contained the likeness of one Bill Cipher. In a panic, Ford ran to the controls for the portal. "It can't be allowed to read that book!" The man saw no other option before him and touched at the controls to activate the portal. Lalonde ran to stop him.

"Ford! I don't that's a good idea--!"

TsUQq3o.png

The journals in the creature's hands flew from him and into the portal. The creature stumbled after them, only to be pulled in himself. A wind picked up as the portal then refused to close, beginning to pull everyone inside. Dipper was first to be pulled in alongside his sister, followed by Lalonde and Ford.

It was an odd sensation, being sucked through. It almost felt like the molecules of the group, themselves, were coming apart and then being pieced back together. Not that the group would really feel it - it was likely hard to stay conscious through the experience.

When everyone came to, they'd find themselves in a rather dusty and old basement. There was no furnishing, and all kinds of junk was strewn about without a care. What was odd was that the majority of the objects about seemed awfully... strange. Much like the wares of the mystery shack, in fact. From the looks of things, they were the only ones down there, at the moment - and there seemed to be no trace of the shape shifter around. Mabel laid on the floor, unconscious, a box of random objects having toppled onto her. Meanwhile, sounds could be heard coming from the upstairs area of wherever the hell they were. One just had to hope whatever was making it wasn't hostile.

Starring
@C.T. as GwenPool [Marvel Comics]
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer [Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Ciri [The Witcher]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters]
@BarrenThin as Artorias [Dark Souls]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Bomb as Meteo [L] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED

Status
Not open for further replies.