• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was it was it was it was it was it absolutely positively was!!!" Gwen could not stammer that out any faster if she tried, hands waving frantically in an attempt to placate her green lawyer. Having a Hulk person mad at her was definitely not on her wishlist.​

She-Hulk glared at Gwenpool for a long good while before sighing and rolling her eyes. "Well not that nothing matters that happens here canonically." She replied with a shrug. "You're off the hook, but next time you see a Hank Pym. You don't hurt them in any shape or form. Got it?"

Lincoln paused. " True, but if it was not a traditional sword that killed Meteo, and it was that scalpel, then it might work since the clean cut could have been doctored," he said, looking over and deciding to inspect the scalpel. If it was indeed what he thought it was, a plasma scalpel, it wouldn't matter how skilled a swordsman was.

@Crow @Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @investigation

"No offense Lincoln, but the Jersey boys seem like they barely know how to breath let alone operate machinery."

On closer inspection Lincoln would see that it was no ordinary operation tool but a plasma scalpel.

@Takumi @Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @T.O.M.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"For now... I'll place my vote on Lon'qu."

Knowing that they've dwindled on this investigation for a long time now, Hideo decided to use his vote now.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @investigation​

She-Hulk glared at Gwenpool for a long good while before sighing and rolling her eyes. "Well not that nothing matters that happens here canonically." She replied with a shrug. "You're off the hook, but next time you see a Hank Pym. You don't hurt them in any shape or form. Got it?"
"Got it crystal clear, miss She-Hulk ma'am. It won't happen again, cross my heart and hope to die. And thank you."
Lincoln paused again but decided to not say anything else until he looked at the scalpel to make sure it was right.

It was indeed a plasma scalpel which meant it could have cauterized the wound as it killed. " I retract my vote , and am going back to my vote from round 1, Roman," he said.

Knowing that they've dwindled on this investigation for a long time now, Hideo decided to use his vote now.

"I still have no idea who to vote for." Very helpful.

@Takumi @Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @T.O.M.

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"I don't think I should eliminate this possibility, but... how do they pull it? They didn't acquire weapons... did they?"

Ah yes, the 'annoying Americans' Arararararararararagi was speaking of. Where were they even?

"Well, not from the wolverine-man, I guess. But they did acquire a scalpel. Scalpels are used for medical purposes, aren't they?"

Just then, a voice emerged from the mourge as a lass emerges.

XxjfDnk.webp

"Scalpel. Medical attention. The connection is present. I believe that this 'hospital' that was mentioned has scalpels. Maybe the morgue too."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Djeeta? You sure took your time, partner. Found anything? And is that a c-"

XxjfDnk.webp

"I was not smoking!"

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @investigatio​

Roman, having woken up in time for voting overheard and smirked. Something that could be broadly labeled approval would radiate from his chest, and just in time to hear Lincoln.​

Lincoln paused again but decided to not say anything else until he looked at the scalpel to make sure it was right.

It was indeed a plasma scalpel which meant it could have cauterized the wound as it killed. " I retract my vote , and am going back to my vote from round 1, Roman," he said.

@Takumi @Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @Ringmaster @Verite @T.O.M.

"Really?"

Incredulity warred with amusement as Roman decided to answer this directly. A cigar stub in his mouth, he plucked it out and dropped it to the ground. Grinding it under his foot, he spoke.

"Well, far be it from me to tell you how to waste your vote. Me, I'm going to vote for Samurai Jack.."

An expression almost apologetic crossed his features as he looked at him.

"Sorry Jack, but I saw how you fight. I personally believe you're innocent, but it would take skill to pull a move off like that. If you're innocent, the vote will prove it. If not? We'll have one traitor at least."

It used the evidence presented, showed a possible target and right or wrong, they'd win. There was no downside to it, at least where Roman was concerned.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Hospes @Takumi @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Jeremi @T.O.M. @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician

-------

If this was Hell, it was very serene. Curiously so for our intrepid dynamic duo. In the distance about forty feet south-west in the corn field, a murder of crows flew up and away. Their harsh cries and jeers filled the night air. Adding to the atmosphere. No signal would greet Maxs attempt to text, for all intents and purposes they were alone.

On the path, a farmhouse roof could be seen at a distance.

@york @Bomb

Jade looked at her Uncle not sure what he thought and then tugged his clothes. "Ummm Uncle I think we need to try and vote now." She commented unsure what else to say. Uncle gave a nod. "Right but first Jade I need you to make me a list of what you have heard so far." He explained and took the staff she had taken. "Hmmm this makes illusions as we have learned yes." He stated. "Then use it to form are list." He said handing it to Jade for her to use for the moment. Jade took the staff and began to write what she could on the ground but only in the sand. She began to make little pictures of her own to show what they knew to try and help her Uncle. There was a rather small image of a staff where she stood, the fake latter had a cross-out kind of mark, an image for fire to represent the cartization evidence, and a sword. "What else is there Uncle?" She asked hoping to be reminded.

@EVERYONE

Roman, having woken up in time for voting overheard and smirked. Something that could be broadly labeled approval would radiate from his chest, and just in time to hear Lincoln.​

"Really?"

Incredulity warred with amusement as Roman decided to answer this directly. A cigar stub in his mouth, he plucked it out and dropped it to the ground. Grinding it under his foot, he spoke.

"Well, far be it from me to tell you how to waste your vote. Me, I'm going to vote for Samurai Jack.."

"Sorry Jack, but I saw how you fight. I personally believe you're innocent, but it would take skill to pull a move off like that. If you're innocent, the vote will prove it. If not? We'll have one traitor at least."

It used the evidence presented, showed a possible target and right or wrong, they'd win. There was no downside to it, at least where Roman was concerned.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Hospes @Takumi @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Jeremi @T.O.M. @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician

-------

If this was Hell, it was very serene. Curiously so for our intrepid dynamic duo. In the distance about forty feet south-west in the corn field, a murder of crows flew up and away. Their harsh cries and jeers filled the night air. Adding to the atmosphere. No signal would greet Maxs attempt to text, for all intents and purposes they were alone.

@york @Bomb
"If you do not commit to an attack out of certainty that your enemy shall fall to your blade and rather only out of speculation that you will wound your enemy, you will cut nothing but the wind."

That was all Jack had to say on the matter, stoic in the face of the accusation. Unlike Roman, he would not vote without true confirmation in his mind of someone's guilt.​

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a certified G, and a bona-fide stud, and you can't teach that!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Pointing to his bigger friend, he would continue.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]And this guy here is Big Cass. He's 7-foot tall, and you can't teach that! Ba boom! Realest guys in the room! How you doin?![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

"How you doin' yourself Enzo? What's the matter, Enzo? I've never seen you this quite."

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ya know, Big Cass and I, we ain't the Parker Brothers!"[/BCOLOR]

"We don't play games!'

"But, I got to say, some of you play games. Some of you been playin' the Oregon trail, by the looks of that Bandwagon vote. But if you play the Oregon trail, chances are that you'll die of dysentery. That's the thing, Life's a Risk right now, and if we don't figure out who these murderers are, and stop playin' Guess who, we'll all be Sorry. Now, I may not be as smart Shulkie, or as fearless as Bucky, Big Cass is like a Great Dane,a nd I'm as fast as a cat. But I can be a vicious bulldog, a miniature Pinscher, or a flippin' Chihuahua. After two kill, all we know it that someone or thing as big hands, so it ain't Trump."

@Takumi Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @T.O.M

Hatchin gave up trying to figure out what those two meant when they spoke half of the time.

"No offense Lincoln, but the Jersey boys seem like they barely know how to breath let alone operate machinery."

On closer inspection Lincoln would see that it was no ordinary operation tool but a plasma scalpel.

What She-Hulk said to Lincoln made Michiko chuckle from where she sat with a shake of her head. That was a good one. The woman took another drink from the whiskey bottle. She didn't vote just yet. Deciding to either think some more on it, or have Hatchin vote for them.

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Investigators @anybody I missed

GNBe0yf.jpg

Well.

I mean.

The fact of the matter was that the culprit is a skilled swordsman. Even with a plasma scalpel, to perform such a clean cut would suggest the capabilities of a skilled swordsman. Heh, too bad Koyomi couldn't very well just pull out Shinobu's sword so that he could feel better about himself in the midst of all the... ancient looking warriors.

Yeah, that was something. If this was a realm that pulled in people from between time and space, then that meant that these people were legitimate warriors. The samurai, the ones that called themselves Lon'qu and Inigo, and in some way, those annoying American wrestlers who showed up just to get voted.

He almost felt sorry for them.

J30biVM.jpg

That being said, Koyomi felt like leaning towards one specific man.

It was as they said. Nothing can surpass glorious Nippon steel.

Yeah, that was gonna be his reasoning for his vote. There was no definite end-all way to narrow it down to only one person with what they were given, and evidently, it would seem that due to the odd nature of the dimension they were in, there is a distinct possibility that the murderers may be acting against their own will, like possession or so.

It wouldn't be unlike an oddity to be able to do that, so why not?

3yDkm71.jpg

That said, Koyomi settled on his vote being for Jack.

Nothin' personal.

@Atomyk @Investigation

Uncle sighed. "Jade your forgetting the about it needing to be a swords men even if the tool used wasn't a sword." Uncle eventually concluded and listing in Uncle understood why everyone was now looking at Jack but his reason wasn't necessarily the same. "Um Sir may Uncle ask you something?" He said turning to look at who everyone seemed to now be voting to finish his final case of research. "Uncle is sorry if he missed this small detail but are you in fact a rather skilled swordsmen as they say or even perhaps claim to be one?" He asked being that seemed to be the best approach to start.

@The Tactician
@Everyone

"Might I ask why...?" Was all Lon'qu had to say about a vote being placed on him.

"Really?"

-------

@york @Bomb
"If you do not commit to an attack out of certainty that your enemy shall fall to your blade and rather only out of speculation that you will wound your enemy, you will cut nothing but the wind."

That was all Jack had to say on the matter, stoic in the face of the accusation. Unlike Roman, he would not vote without true confirmation in his mind of someone's guilt.​

GNBe0yf.jpg

Well.

I mean.

The fact of the matter was that the culprit is a skilled swordsman. Even with a plasma scalpel, to perform such a clean cut would suggest the capabilities of a skilled swordsman. Heh, too bad Koyomi couldn't very well just pull out Shinobu's sword so that he could feel better about himself in the midst of all the... ancient looking warriors.

Yeah, that was something. If this was a realm that pulled in people from between time and space, then that meant that these people were legitimate warriors. The samurai, the ones that called themselves Lon'qu and Inigo, and in some way, those annoying American wrestlers who showed up just to get voted.

He almost felt sorry for them.

J30biVM.jpg

That being said, Koyomi felt like leaning towards one specific man.

It was as they said. Nothing can surpass glorious Nippon steel.

Yeah, that was gonna be his reasoning for his vote. There was no definite end-all way to narrow it down to only one person with what they were given, and evidently, it would seem that due to the odd nature of the dimension they were in, there is a distinct possibility that the murderers may be acting against their own will, like possession or so.

It wouldn't be unlike an oddity to be able to do that, so why not?

3yDkm71.jpg

That said, Koyomi settled on his vote being for Jack.

Nothin' personal.

@Atomyk @Investigation
So now everyone was voting for ack. Lon'qu thought about the possibility of it being Jack but wasn't so sure. Like Jack he didn't want to place a vote without knowing for certain so taking his attention off of Hideo Lon'qu approached Jack.

tumblr_inline_n41mlppeyH1syhcdq.png

".....People suspect you... No doubt you are quite skilled in blade combat. Your skill more than likely surpasses my own but....."

He paused a moment....

"The more I look at you.... The less I believe you did such a thing..... You seem like the type that wouldn't strike down someone as defenseless as the boy...... So no you shall not receive my vote....." An that was all Lon'qu had to say on that matter...

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician @Investigators

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
"Might I ask why...?" Was all Lon'qu had to say about a vote being placed on him.

So now everyone was voting for ack. Lon'qu thought about the possibility of it being Jack but wasn't so sure. Like Jack he didn't want to place a vote without knowing for certain so taking his attention off of Hideo Lon'qu approached Jack.

".....People suspect you... No doubt you are quite skilled in blade combat. Your skill more than likely surpasses my own but....."

He paused a moment....

"The more I look at you.... The less I believe you did such a thing..... You seem like the type that wouldn't strike down someone as defenseless as the boy...... So no you shall not receive my vote....." An that was all Lon'qu had to say on that matter...

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician @Investigators
tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Well... I can tell that you're skilled with a blade, and the other clues that we have in front of us don't seem to add up together well. All that we can work off of is the possible weapons... so there is my reasoning for my vote..."

Hideo would say this briefly to Lon'qu before listening in to what the others had to share with their votes being mostly over to Jack's direction.

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician @Investigators​

He paused a moment....

"Well... I can tell that you're skilled with a blade, and the other clues that we have in front of us don't seem to add up together well. All that we can work off of is the possible weapons... so there is my reasoning for my vote..."

Hideo would say this briefly to Lon'qu before listening in to what the others had to share with their votes being mostly over to Jack's direction.

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @The Tactician @Investigators​
Jack simply nodded in response to the fellow samurai. There wasn't much else to do in the situation, whether or not Hideo wished to hear him defend himself against the accusations. At this point, it seemed the others were to be set upon their choices, misguided as they were, and the samurai would not be able to convince them otherwise. Their mistake would be apparent once the vote was called.

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Investigators​

Uncle looked at Jack and gave a nod noticing his silence. "By what I hear from everyone and your silence I take that as a yes to Uncle." He said finally and looked to Jade. "Do we go with or against the crowd?" He said the willies making Uncle unsure if it was really Jack or not.

@The Tactician @Others

Uncle looked at Jack and gave a nod noticing his silence. "By what I hear from everyone and your silence I take that as a yes to Uncle." He said finally and looked to Jade. "Do we go with or against the crowd?" He said the willies making Uncle unsure if it was really Jack or not.

@The Tactician @Others
"Like I have previously explained to Mister Torchwick, only strike if you are certain of victory and not if you have any doubt that you might only wound. Allow only your own beliefs decide what your voice urges."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Investigators

"I see.... You are not wrong in this.... Do what you think is right then..." Lon'qu spoke to Hideo not even flinching at Hideo's glare...

No emotion what so ever....

@Gummi Bunnies

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Just to make sure that before we get back, back to the past, I might need more evidence of Samurai Jack. Watch out for clues."

Gran then turns to Jack. "The last hivemind vote didn't go so well. As such, maybe I'll hear what you have to say, Jack. Do you have an alibi, at the very least?"

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Crow @Investigators​
"I have never left the sight of the others within this group. If that is not enough to prove my innocence, then there is no other defense that will exonerate me of these accusations."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Verite @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Crow @Investigators

Uncle nodded. "Wise words" He replied and looked to Jade. "Jade look around anyone else seem skilled enough? I am not sure this man is the source of Uncle's willies but another." He said looking around. "And they are close." Jade nodded being it seemed Uncle changed his mind yet agian.

@The Tactician @OThers

Status
Not open for further replies.