• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

When they went to check out the controls, the group wouldn't find too much. There seemed to be a switch that opened and closed the way from which they'd came in, but it didn't seem there was much else that functioned. Except for maybe across town, where, when a certain button was pressed repeatedly....

-----

"...Honey, d'you happen t'know why the garage door keeps on openin' and shutin'?"

-----

....Yeah, that wasn't doing much good.

There was something odd painted over the controls, though. Some sort of symbol.

@Verite @C.T. @Crow @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Bomb
ukr9gqD.gif

Whatever it seemed to be, Jack would try pressing the symbol or at least deciphering it. It seemed the only thing they could really do at this point.​

Kirby stared at the tacos hungrily before deciding and choosing the Vegetarian Taco

As Kirby inhaled his taco(quite literally), he would find that this taco tasted even better than the others likely did. A warm feeling would flood him, filling him with a certain emotion - love. And all of that love would be channeled to the first person he laid his eyes upon after consuming.

Oh, boy - Kirby received the love at first sight curse!

@Nater Taters

Whoops. Nevermind. Djeeta's short attention span caused her to turn towards the little blonde vampire.

"Come on, kid, you won't know until you try~" Djeeta popped behind Shinobu again. She then looks at Mabel's brace-covered teeth. "But seriously though, what is that made from? And don't your teeth... braces... limit you from eating these 'pocket tacos'? They kind of look like the kind of food to be affected by braces."

"What can I say Mabel, I think a break would be nice. I do love myself some beef."

When Mabel mentioned glitter, Djeeta speaks with nonchalance, "please make it edible."

@Verite @C.T. @Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @MINEKREW​
When Djeeta would pop up so suddenly behind Shinobu like a moth to a light, the mere feeling of the girl's breath was akin to an uncomfortable, sudden touch to her collar, like so:

wVRezEs.gif

"Kyaah!"

That wasn't too on the nose, was it?

Letting out a sharp, surprised gasp, she seemed to shy away from Djeeta, hiding behind Koyomi. Even he couldn't tell if that was part of the "cute little sister" act or if Shinobu seemed to find herself genuinely wary of Djeeta. Ignoring the girl for now, Koyomi simply spoke to Mabel:

nmg103.png

"... Anyway, I'll pass on the food. Seeing a dead body made me lose my appetite."

YoaHWhP.png

Reason.

Yeah. That was the reason. It seemed that the murder was something the people around him put little thought into, which only gave him a bad feeling. Not for the mindset of the people around, but more... like a premonition. Like this wasn't going to be the last murder.

He could only hope that neither he, Shinobu, Karen, Kanbaru, or Ougi-chan would be targeted.

Hopefully Kaiki would at least get what's his though.

@C.T. @Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @Crow

Last edited:
Pearl sighed at Inigo. "Offend me? There was no offence! I am just not--" Pearl cut herself off, taking one hand off her staff to shake it in the air in a frustrated manner. There were bigger things to worry about like this strange woman, who was currently giving Alex a toothy grin. It was not a pretty sight.

"I'm a Hand Witch, and you..." The woman dove into her robes to pull out a pink book.

gEXMrB8.png

"... Look like you fell from heaven!"

Ekylvfr.png

"Oh, please, let's put an end to this now."

Pearl deftly spun her staff between her fingers, eventually bringing it down just to the side of the Hand Witch's head. "Back off," she said, looking ready to slam the weapon down on the witch if she had to. Unexpectedly, the Hand Witch took offence to this and gave Pearl the stink eye.

"I'll take your hands for that! All of your hands! Then, you will be cursed and bound to me!"

She then looked back to Alex. "So please don't leave me. I'm so lonely."

@The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT

With her imitation done, Mabel looked to those who had expressed interest in the food. "Heh, alright. Let's see... Uhhh.. I've got beef, chicken, vegetarian, weird miscellaneous thing...." she listed off, counting them off on her fingers. Of course, she lit up when Gwen asked where they'd come from.

tumblr_nzy3p9DPte1uk5pr5o2_400.jpg

"Homemade," she murmured in response, giving off an almost magical effect. "I even have a top secret ingredient!" The statement screamed pride and accomplishment, truthfully. Carefully, she more or less climbed up on Gwen to whisper loudly. "It's glitter." A thoughtful pause. "Err... I think it's glitter. I found it in Grunkle Ford's weird lab..." Shrugging it off, the girl offered them out cheerfully.​
"..."

"..."

"...Homemade with glitter, y'say?" She repeated in a quiet, hushed, almost conspiratorial but no less excited whisper. "That sounds wonderful. In that case..." Gwen reached up and pulled her cowl off so she could fully appreciate the sight, smell and taste of it all.

tumblr_o6rz7aFnvo1uooypto2_400.png

"I choose veggie! A healthy meal for my shiny teeth and me. Not that I would ever say no to a pizza. Cheesy goodness with hot and steamy 'ronis dotting it...mm mm mhm so good. But not the commercial stuff, local places are best. Cooked with care in every cheesy nibble! Anyway without further ado." She swiped up a vegetarian, mouth opening up to munch.

@Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Pearl sighed at Inigo. "Offend me? There was no offence! I am just not--" Pearl cut herself off, taking one hand off her staff to shake it in the air in a frustrated manner. There were bigger things to worry about like this strange woman, who was currently giving Alex a toothy grin. It was not a pretty sight.

"I'm a Hand Witch, and you..." The woman dove into her robes to pull out a pink book.

gEXMrB8.png

Ekylvfr.png

Pearl deftly spun her staff between her fingers, eventually bringing it down just to the side of the Hand Witch's head. "Back off," she said, looking ready to slam the weapon down on the witch if she had to. Unexpectedly, the Hand Witch took offence to this and gave Pearl the stink eye.

"I'll take your hands for that! All of your hands! Then, you will be cursed and bound to me!"

@The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Dean sighed. "Woah, woah, woah. That's not how you do pickup lines. Let me teach you. You walk up to 'em in the bar, buy them a few drinks, and THEN go 'Hey baby, are you an angel? Because you are heavenly.'" Dean said in his suave voice.

Sam cleared his throat, and turned to Dean. "We have work to do."

Dean smiled. "Right, yeah, sorry. Got a little carried away there."

"..."

"..."

"...Homemade with glitter, y'say?" She repeated in a quiet, hushed, almost conspiratorial but no less excited whisper. "That sounds wonderful. In that case..." Gwen reached up and pulled her cowl off so she could fully appreciate the sight, smell and taste of it all.

tumblr_o6rz7aFnvo1uooypto2_400.png

"I choose veggie! A healthy meal for my shiny teeth and me. Not that I would ever say no to a pizza. Cheesy goodness with hot and steamy 'ronis dotting it...mm mm mhm so good. But not the commercial stuff, local places are best. Cooked with care in every cheesy nibble! Anyway without further ado." She swiped up a vegetarian, mouth opening up to munch.

@Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @Crow

BS4Bpaa.png

"Glitter!" Mabel repeated, proudly. "...Although, realllyyyy not sure why Grunkle Ford would have glitter in his lab.... but who cares?"

....Although, now, pizza sounded really good.

Anyways, like Kirby, Gwen received the love at first sight curse!

@C.T.

gEXMrB8.png

Ekylvfr.png

"Is that really necessary....?" Inigo spoke throwing on his trademark smile as he slowly approached with his axe in hand but not readied.
Dean sighed. "Woah, woah, woah. That's not how you do pickup lines. Let me teach you. You walk up to 'em in the bar, buy them a few drinks, and THEN go 'Hey baby, are you an angel? Because you are heavenly.'" Dean said in his suave voice.

Sam cleared his throat, and turned to Dean. "We have work to do."

Dean smiled. "Right, yeah, sorry. Got a little carried away there."
"Aha that's one way to handle it... But another way is to simply ask them out for tea..... Tea is a great way to get to know someone though i'm not sure if that'll work for our pal here..." Inigo would speak after Dean. Flirting was his thing after all.... Despite usually getting harshly rejected...

obxPVc2L2d3BG97xRfGuPKb0xgPRrD_J_2Zv_W-UYaV4G_faFd-xhQ9UtjFeYCgppt01=w164-h224-p-no

"You certainly don't need the use of a book.. It's unprofessional..." Well we have two experts in flirting now...

@The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT

View attachment 108384

"Glitter!" Mabel repeated, proudly. "...Although, realllyyyy not sure why Grunkle Ford would have glitter in his lab.... but who cares?"

....Although, now, pizza sounded really good.

Anyways, like Kirby, Gwen received the love at first sight curse!

@C.T.
"Righto!" Gwen responded with gusto, throwing a thumbs up Mabel's way as she munched further on the taco. "Although it doesn't really taste that special..." She peered down at the taco in her hands for a few seconds of deep thought before glancing back Mabel's way. "Are you sure there's glitter in...in..."

Gwen stopped trying with that sentence, letting in trail off into the void of nothingness as she just stared at Mabel. She felt her gaze was locked on the other and at first she wasn't sure why. But then as Mabel's face morphed before her very eyes, Gwen knew. Where there had once been a face with flowing brown hair, now there was just a square blockish shape resplendent with crisp drawings and perfect color. Yes, there was no doubt about it.

latest

"That's Action Comics #1!!! All the way from June 1938, kept in mint perfect condition, sold for 3.2 million dollars on eBay. The sheer quality and preservation with it's rich and deep colors even after more than seven decades...almost like its fresh off the newsstand! The comic that started it all!!!" She was shuddering, feeling almost weak in the knees looking at it. "Such a beauty to behold." The comic book connoisseur reached out with a hand, just wanting to touch it even though what she would actually be touching was Mabel's face.

Only a few people still alive could say they've ever touched the original unrestored comic...and I'm about to join them!

@Hospes

Last edited by a moderator:
"... Wiruko feels all funny... almost like a dizzy bunny..."

While it sure tasted good, it wasn't data, and it wasn't normal food either. After saying her first sentence, Wiruko covered her mouth for a moment out of surprise, but soon let go to say something else.

"Wiruko liked that snack... but compared to data it's all wack."

Yup, Wiruko can't stop rhyming things now. It was like someone manage to hack the virus itself!

"Ugh... What the hell happened?"

Hideo groaned as he sat up, and would be immediately tackled down by a panicking Wiruko.

"Wiruko needs help! She can't stop rhyming words even when she would yelp!"

Hideo was just unsure on what to say for this, but he had to settle down the virus before she freaks out too much.

"Don't worry... we'll just... Er, deal with it for now. It's not... that bad, and maybe it would go away... Besides, I think we should be helping the others with... Whatever we're doing here for."

With those words, Wiruko smiled happily.

"Thanks Master! You're the best helper! Now let's go help the others with their things, and see what we can do before something in this lab place pings!"

So just leave it up to Hideo and Wiruko to see what was the whole thing going on with the weird symbol.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Lissamel @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Takumi @Verite @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Crow @DapperDogman @Nater Taters

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Djeeta walks towards young Meteo.

XxjfDnk.png

"A young man like you needs his daily meals," before eating, she tore a piece of the taco and pops it into Meteo's mouth. "Eat up kid."

Turning back to Hatchin, she does the same thing. "You too, young one~."

@Hospes @Bomb @Takumi

Last edited:

Whoops. Nevermind. Djeeta's short attention span caused her to turn towards the little blonde vampire.

"Come on, kid, you won't know until you try~" Djeeta popped behind Shinobu again. She then looks at Mabel's brace-covered teeth. "But seriously though, what is that made from? And don't your teeth... braces... limit you from eating these 'pocket tacos'? They kind of look like the kind of food to be affected by braces."

"What can I say Mabel, I think a break would be nice. I do love myself some beef."

When Mabel mentioned glitter, Djeeta speaks with nonchalance, "please make it edible."

Djeeta then proceeds to daze about, before she notices a familiar looking blondie. Hatchin was her name, right? "Hey kid," Djeeta speaks, "weren't you accompanied by a hot woman earlier today? Anyways, my name is Djeeta. Nice to meet you."

Not the best conversation starter, but it worked.

@Verite @C.T. @Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @MINEKREW​

Djeeta would feel a rather odd sensation as she ate the taco, as though her body itself were changing... and it was. Oh, no - Djeeta had acquired the Genderbend Curse!

@Crow

Lincoln paused when he saw the witch and all the hands. Maybe because he had met HIVE or for that matter, seen uglier Inhumans, he wasn't shocked by her. Well until she started to shoot out Pick up lines and not even good ones, these were horrible, horrible pick up lines. And then someone had insulted her and she had said she was going to cut off her hands. . his face just gave a very strange look.

latest

" Wait a minute, we can help you if you need something besides hands, do you need help some help with collecting or potions or something?" He asked, uncertain of what hand witches dealt with.

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tommy looked at all of the dinosaurs that were encased in amber and felt very uneasy about the whole matter as he walked down the hallway. " It's kind of freaky how alive these things are. It looks like if someone were to peck at the amber, it might break on us and the dinosaur might eat us," he said, as he had that unpleasant thought.

@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crow @Archway allies

Djeeta walks towards young Meteo.

XxjfDnk.png

"A young man like you needs his daily meals," before eating, she tore a piece of the taco and pops it into Meteo's mouth. "Eat up kid."

Turning back to Hatchin, she does the same thing. "You too, young one~."

@Hospes @Bomb @Takumi
Djeeta would feel a rather odd sensation as she ate the taco, as though her body itself were changing... and it was. Oh, no - Djeeta had acquired the Genderbend Curse!

@Crow
"Hu-" was all Meteo got out before he got fed with the taco Djeeta had.

@Hospes im ready :/​

@Crow
VIdQ2BM.png

XxjfDnk.png

"Huh?" What's this?"

Djeeta was transforming.

"Ah! I think someone's hacking my account!"

HwOLtZe.png

And so Djeeta's appearance and voice was beginning to alter.

u8Q9vs6.png

It was instant, as if with the press of a button. Maybe that was the case.

uQN6WZA.png

"Alright now I sound... weird... no... I sound pretty familiar..."

m7v6trM.png

In Djeeta's place, stood a completely different person. Some people might recognise this face as 'Gran'. Since this is probably a transformed Djeeta, we shall call him 'Grandjeeta', short for 'Gran Djeeta'.

Grandjeeta plucked a small strand of his hair. "Short... brown... like Gran's. My voice... is like Gran's... Could it be?"

Grandjeeta looks at Shinobu and Koyomi in an excited manner. "Hey, Shinobu, hey, Arararararagi, you've seen my friend before, so answer this - do I look like the greatest warrior to ever sail the skies?"

He then looks at a reflective surface. "Oh, I do! Well, looks like the rookie is now the master. I could get used to this... until I reunite with Gran. Better act like him while it lasts~." He turns to Shinobu and kneels like a knight proposing to a princess. "Sorry for my... overexcited state just now, madame."

Well, since Gran was Gran, Grandjeeta thought that this taco would make a fine meal for him.

Grandjeeta looks at the ones who had consumed the beef taco before Djeeta's transformation, expecting them to turn into Gran. He will be disappointed.
"Hu-" was all Meteo got out before he got fed with the taco Djeeta had.

@Hospes im ready :/​
8bTLr54.png

4DimysD.png

"Wait a second, how is it even remotely possible that something can specifically turn people into me? I mean, Gran. Who is me. But I am Gran. Wait a second, they're not turning into Gran. So, why was I turned into Gran?"

Grandjeeta was puzzled.

@Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb

MXmA5gZ.png

Gran sneezes. "I have this odd feeling that there's a replica of me somewhere else. Maybe whatever affected the Dipper kid affected me. Let's check it out when we get back."
Tommy looked at all of the dinosaurs that were encased in amber and felt very uneasy about the whole matter as he walked down the hallway. " It's kind of freaky how alive these things are. It looks like if someone were to peck at the amber, it might break on us and the dinosaur might eat us," he said, as he had that unpleasant thought.

Putting his shield upfront, Gran asks, "do these dragons have any form of resistance or weakness?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crow @Archway allies​

Last edited:
Tommy arched an eyebrow at Gran and paused. " Well, the T-rex has tiny arms which makes it hard for them to grab things and most of the ones here don't eat meat," he said. He had done a project with Oliver on dinosaurs once for school, it did not end with a good grade, but he did have tons of useless knowledge on dinosaurs.

Tommy arched an eyebrow at Gran and paused. " Well, the T-rex has tiny arms which makes it hard for them to grab things and most of the ones here don't eat meat," he said. He had done a project with Oliver on dinosaurs once for school, it did not end with a good grade, but he did have tons of useless knowledge on dinosaurs.

MXmA5gZ.png

"So we just have to run into an angled corner to counter this T-Rex... got it." Gran says. "Yeah, the more I look at the 'T-Rex' as you call it, the more he looks like a certain Fairy Tale figure I've personally met, down to the small arms and the facial features. Maybe whatever tree this sap came from had golden flowers like that old tale. I mean, just look at how much amber there is. I don't think even Yggdrasil can spew sap this thick."

Gran's words can be summed up in 'that was a really really big tree'.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crow @Archway allies​

"That kind of looks like my old friend Druj," Gran looks at the Tyrannosaurus Rex and comments. "Brings back some crazy memories. Wouldn't be a stretch for this guy to be some misunderstood warrior of love. I have to admit though, these world's dragons... 'Dinosaurs' right? Some of them look a little bird-like."

Gran looks around for doppelgengars of any other dragon-like comrades and foes he might've met in his adventures. "They're all four-limbed. Not a single one has more than four."

Commenting on a preserved Triceratops, Gran comments, "are these related to Gryphons in any way? They look like the kind of being that would be mistaken for one from afar, based on their supposed bone structure."

@Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwaychappies​

XxjfDnk.webp

Djeeta's attention shifted to her Sword of Flames as it popped a little while they were in the Mines. Since she and Gran had previously picked up the baby basics of alchemy, she had a very brief gist of what this phenomenom was.

With that, they finally reached the scene. As she was slightly late, everyone was there.

"I've seen worse," Djeeta speaks as she looks at the laboratory, "worse and more organised. Maybe this lab runs on the crystal we're looking for?"

"Booby traps? Hehe..." Djeeta responds to the little joke as she licked her lips in an out-of-character menacing way that fit a sadistic dominatrix villain and not a generic-looking fantasy protagonist, "traps..."

Meteo was here too, for she had followed him here, better not lose sight of the kid, before he-​

Djeeta then proceeds to daze about, before she notices a familiar looking blondie. Hatchin was her name, right? "Hey kid," Djeeta speaks, "weren't you accompanied by a hot woman earlier today? Anyways, my name is Djeeta. Nice to meet you."

Not the best conversation starter, but it worked.

Time to bust out some of that anthropology knowledge. "Well birds actually evolved from the dinos so that's something. And I dunno about how the dragons fit the family tree, where I'm from we have one alien race that looks like dragons to just name one thing." She'd shine the light on some of them having a rather relieved look on her face. "Right now though I'm glad they're in there and we're out here."

Lincoln paused when he saw the witch and all the hands. Maybe because he had met HIVE or for that matter, seen uglier Inhumans, he wasn't shocked by her. Well until she started to shoot out Pick up lines and not even good ones, these were horrible, horrible pick up lines. And then someone had insulted her and she had said she was going to cut off her hands. . his face just gave a very strange look.

latest

" Wait a minute, we can help you if you need something besides hands, do you need help some help with collecting or potions or something?" He asked, uncertain of what hand witches dealt with.

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's like Jurassic Park, but bigger." Continuing to shine the light around she'd spot one amber spot with an imprint from a dinosaur that was missing another similar pool of amber could be seen in a corner but it was unclear what had been inside of it. "Well let's hope that isn't foreshadowing anything. Hey look!" She-Hulk pointed towards another opening that would lead them forward. "You guys wanna continue on or do you want to look in awe at the dinosaurs some more?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Archway allies

Time to bust out some of that anthropology knowledge. "Well birds actually evolved from the dinos so that's something. And I dunno about how the dragons fit the family tree, where I'm from we have one alien race that looks like dragons to just name one thing." She'd shine the light on some of them having a rather relieved look on her face. "Right now though I'm glad they're in there and we're out here."

"It's like Jurassic Park, but bigger." Continuing to shine the light around she'd spot one amber spot with an imprint from a dinosaur that was missing another similar pool of amber could be seen in a corner but it was unclear what had been inside of it. "Well let's hope that isn't foreshadowing anything. Hey look!" She-Hulk pointed towards another opening that would lead them forward. "You guys wanna continue on or do you want to look in awe at the dinosaurs some more?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Archway allies
The dinosaurs were cool, but Aran had no use for them as they weren't actually doing anything. Fighting a dino...what a story that would make! Of course, no one would believe it, seeing this was a dream, and all.

What was worse, these folks were all scientific-he got stuck with the nerd group! In order to distract himself from the geeky jargon by grabbing a sharp little rock and carving "ARAN WAS HERE" into the amber containing the Triceratops.

"Let's keep moving!" Aran suggested, eager to get away from this starting-to-get-boring display.

@Jeremi @Ringmaster @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gwazi Magnum @Archway allies

Laying humiliatingly face-down in the dirt, Clarence had been knocked unconscious, and had stayed that way for quite some time. Poor guy, hadn't expected the cart ride to be quite this… bumpy. What's worse, he probably had acquired a few more wounds.

"Ugh." A pained groan escaped his lips as he with weak arms pulled himself up, looking at the ensuing chaos. They had appeared in some sort of scientific laboratory, with no sign of dinosaurs. Well, being at a lack of ancient giant reptiles wasn't exactly bad, but this abandoned test chamber certainly was making him uneasy. And he's not easily made uneasy. At least RGB had decided to tag along, t'was nice to have someone he knew at least to some degree by his side.

But the rest of the group, centered around the girl whose brother they were trying to find, were feasting on some sort of lump of baked goods, with all kinds of unsettling supernatural effects. He knew for a fact he was staying away from those anyway. But perhaps, just perhaps those could be useful?

"Child, may I suggest sparing a few of those… food items? You may ne'er know when those can be of use."

Still somewhat pained, he made irregular steps towards RGB, keeping his eyes on the many tunnels surrounding. "From the looks of 'em, these are everything but natural. Arm yerselves." With that he reached for and pulled out his emergency blunderbluss, which although more of a danger to himself than the aim, did provide a form of weapon. Holding it close to his chest like it was a military-tier machine gun, he with careful and slow steps approached a tunnel.

@Hospes @Takumi @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Lissamel @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @Crow @Bomb @Lissamel

Status
Not open for further replies.