• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Form around the MANLY ONE!" cried the giant man-beasts as they went to blows with Bill's demonic friends. A few of them gathered around Aran to help assist him in beating up anyone who crowssed his path.

The unicorn let out a great NEIGH as Gran made an attempt to ride upon her majestic back. After she barely brushed by Junko, (who did not get her clothes slashed despite what some may say otherwise) she bucked and jumped, stopping her assault for the moment. She wildly kicked so that Gran was thrown off her back. "Brutes! NEIGH!! BRUTES!!" She aimed her horn back at Junko, but was surprised to find Junko whisked away.

Junko, totally stressed out from all this sensory information, started to scream. "AHHHH! YOU'RE NOT SHIKI, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Junko squirmed in Koyomi's arms, groaning at the irritating pain in her shoulder. "Hey, why do you think this pony is up my ass, anyway? You know what..."

t0EEqdJ.png

"I take back what I said! My Ultimate Dream has never been to ride a pony and if I ever see a pony again, it will be too soon! I hate ponies!"

The unicorn could only yell, "I. AM. A. UNICORN!" She began to chase after Koyomi and Junko with hate in her eyes.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @UnicornFight

Last edited:
MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You've got sharp intuition, Aran. In times like this, I guess trusting your own instincts based on evidence is pretty important. Though, who is the final Traitor?"

The great triangular primal beast Bill Cipher placed a sphere in Gilgamesh, signifying that he was, indeed, the final culprit.

"He's a good one, I can't deny. That, or he didn't do anything to be caught."

Bill Cipher commenced his mockery.

"Is that your best banter? You're acute one, I have to admit. Damn, now I sound like the villain. Oh yeah and you kinda forgot about some stuff we could eat."

XxjfDnk.webp

"I am not a shotacon! Whatever that is. I'm just not it." Djeeta pouts, then decides to banter back. "Guess Torchwick really is the dirtiest thief in existence. I know how you feel, pyramid man. Can't trust the guy, can you?"

Djeeta smiles with a wink.

"Now that we're at the final boss, I'm all pumped up! There's nothing that can sadden me this round!"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Hey! It's the Multibear! Hey guys, how's it going-" before he could continue, he saw the likes of a unicorn ram towards a girl who appeared to be donned in fashion remniscent of the gyaru subculture. Well, it's time to save her Super High School Level ass!

He jumped onto the back of the equinoid beast, ready to ride it like a literal steed. Here we have a knight on a horse. Before the beast could impale the gyaru, Gran barely swerved it away. Seeing that the creature's horn merely slashed the chest area of the gyaru lady's outfit, it certainly was a close shave.

Or tear.

Or rip.

Well, RIP is certainly what'll happen if I don't take this seriously.

"You can get her later. Look over there!" Gran points to the triangle in the sky. "I've got a good deal of apples where I'm from, and I promise to give you some if you help us in our finale against that triangular primal beast."

Turning to Aran, he says, "before the finale truly begins, I want to say that you were pretty reckless, but I won't say that's a bad thing. The part where you carved your name on the the amber-sealed wingless dragon's prison... I saw it."

Nothing happened.

"I said, THE PART WHERE YOU CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE AMBER-SEALED WINGLESS DRAGON'S PRISON, I SAW IT!"

What is to come?

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @battletime​
"Where I..." Ohhhhh, riiiiiight. Aran carved his name onto the amber a Triceratops was in! So much had happened in this dream that he had forgotten some of the more important things, like the dinosaur fight, or his banjo, or the baby fighting ring, or-

Holyfuckinghellhisboxinggloves.

That was right! His beloved weighted gloves were still MIA, and it was the bloody triangle what was the reason why! Ooh, Aran was ready to kill him good for that!

"Come on dream, bring ol' Aran a dinosaur, come on now!" Aran crossed his fingers, hoping to ride into battle on a bloody Triceratops. When none showed up right away, though, he got bored of the idea. "Eh, who gives a shite about some veganosaurus? I've got bloody MANOTAURS!!!!"
"Form around the MANLY ONE!" cried the giant man-beasts as they went to blows with Bill's demonic friends. A few of them gathered around Aran to help assist him in beating up anyone who crowssed his path.

The unicorn let out a great NEIGH as Gran made an attempt to ride upon her majestic back. After she barely brushed by Junko, (who did not get her clothes slashed despite what some may say otherwise) she bucked and jumped, stopping her assault for the moment. She wildly kicked so that Gran was thrown off her back. "Brutes! NEIGH!! BRUTES!!" She aimed her horn back at Junko, but was surprised to find Junko whisked away.

Junko, totally stressed out from all this sensory information, started to scream. "AHHHH! YOU'RE NOT SHIKI, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Junko squirmed in Koyomi's arms, groaning at the irritating pain in her shoulder. "Hey, why do you think this pony is up my ass, anyway? You know what..."

t0EEqdJ.png

"I take back what I said! My Ultimate Dream has never been to ride a pony and if I ever see a pony again, it will be too soon! I hate ponies!"

The unicorn could only yell, "I. AM. A. UNICORN!" She began to chase after Koyomi and Junko with hate in her eyes.

NOW it was time to get going!

"All right, lads! Get me some air! Time to shows these ugly buggers who's boss of these lands!!!!"

Aran started throwing his daggers at any of Bill's cronies that he could, wanting to take out as many of his minions as he could so he could leave the triangle for last-killing him would be the most savory of all!!

@Crow @Atomyk @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @FINAL BATTLE

The unicorn let out a great NEIGH as Djeeta made an attempt to ride upon her majestic back. After she barely brushed by Junko, (who did not get her clothes slashed despite what some may say otherwise) she bucked and jumped, stopping her assault for the moment. She wildly kicked so that Djeeta was thrown off her back. "Brutes! NEIGH!! BRUTES!!" She aimed her horn back at Junko, but was surprised to find Junko whisked away.

t0EEqdJ.png

"Unicorn! Unicorn! Get back here!" Gran chased after the equinoid beast after being shoved off. "Please, I require your aid!"

So Gran chased the unicorn.

The unicorn chased Koyomi and gyaru lady.

O... K... who was chasing Gran? Who was Koyomi and gyaru lady chasing?

Wait a second...

Using his Staff of Illusions, he created a wall between the unicorn and the pair of Junko and Ararararagi. Meanwhile, his Catsune Miku turned into a unicorn herself, and started playing J-pop via her horn.

Gran boards Miku, ready to chase after the unicorn again...

"Let's rock!"

Djeeta sliced through various opponents with her dual-wields.

@Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

Chapter
Six​

"When Things Get Weird"

While Jade and Uncle as well as Wiruko and Hideo climbed the voting ladder, a certain Pines quietly produced a pair of very familiar objects: the sceptres from before. "Sooo.." Quietly, she strolled up to Hideo, lightly tapping him in the side with one of the objects. "Boop~" Slowly, a faint red glow emitted once more from the thing, marking him as guilty. "Huh... I guess it's still broken," Mabel commented, shaking her head and tossing away the first sceptre. "Your turn," she mused to Uncle and Jade, lightly booping the other young child with the thing as well. This time, it glowed blue - proof of her and her uncle's innocence. "Haha, looks like this one's still good!"

Now, though, the girl laughed nervously. "So, uhh, guyssss... You found Grunkle Ford, amirite? You can tell us where he is, now!" she assured with a faint smile, touching her hands together and waiting for someone to speak up about just where her great uncle was.

soos13.png

"Woah, haha, Mabel? How'd you change so fast, dood?"

Seeming to brighten at the sight of the man, Mabel suddenly bound away from Dipper and her Grunkle Stan, tackling the unsuspecting Soos in a hug. "Soos!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly through the embrace. Soon enough his words actually hit her, though, causing her to momentarily falter. "...Uhh, Soos? I've been wearing this the whole time, silly," she explained with a laugh. Soos only looked confused, his eyes briefly moving upward in thought. "Uhh... Naw, dood - you were totally wearin' some wacky blue and black fancy getup," and with a brief point at Dipper? "You, too, dood. Like, some weird suit or somethin'. Totally uncomfortable."

4UCg4pY.jpg

"...What?"

It wasn't too far away that the fun was really starting to begin for a certain pair of twins. Still settled at the tent, it seemed that what they'd been awaiting the whole time was finally coming into play. With everything falling into place, now, they almost cheerfully looked to their little 'guests'. Or, well, Mabel did. While her brother tended to some special preparations, the female of the twins bent forward in front of Ford and company, smiling sweetly at them.

rsz_reverse_pines_by_alichelle_d9l98i2_by_teh_zombish-da6iri7.jpg

"Heh, heh... I do hope you're comfortable, loves~ Since you're all so exceedingly helpless... I think I might just let you have a choice between the best seats in the house," she gestured to where they were chained to their seats, now. "..And ever so valiantly attempting to help your sorry little... 'friends'. I'm sure this endeavor of ours will be plenty enjoyable as is, but oh, how pleasing it'd be to see you struggle like the pathetic little rats you are~" she purred, playfully brushing a hand by Ford's face with a giggle, followed by her playfully snatching Gideon's hat, going as far as to place it on her own head before wrinkling her nose instead and tossing it on the floor to stomp on it with her fine platforms.

As she did so, the chains so tightly woven around her prisoners began to unravel. For Gideon Pines, this meant quickly trying to squirm free. Pacifica? Fallen to the floor, bleeding heavily from where the chains had cut into her skin. "Pacifica!" Gideon exclaimed, hurrying to his cousin's side with obvious worry. A look of horror crossed his face as he frantically tried to figure out what to do, before merely glaring at Mabel. "Y'... Y're a monster!"

"I'm quite flattered, you sweet little thing~" Mabel replied, all-too-enthusiastically. Before Gideon had the chance to demand she give them what they needed to help his cousin, another voice could be heard from outside. "Oh, hurry it up, sister. I do so recall us having places to be," the male voice called, his tone radiating mild annoyance and impatience.

Ah, Dipper.

Cracking a grin, Mabel blew a kiss to the unfortunate four with a giggle before turning to stride out. "Do enjoy your seats, because things are about to become much more interesting." And then she was gone. Vanished to the outside world that seemed to almost inevitably be darkening. It was obvious that bad things were to come. Whether the town of Gravity Falls was ready or not, here the twins came.

gideon6.png

"Are we leavin' now, my queen?" Gideon, who had been standing off to the side, inquired. As time went by, he wasn't sure if he was growing more afraid or more attracted to this alternate Mabel. Regardless, despite not so much as getting an answer, he hurried after. All that was left of the twins and Gideon was the unfortunate group in their wake.

Ford slowly stood up, his unraveled chains falling off his form and clattering to the floor. He breathed heavily, still weak and feeling the strain of what his body had been put through. Tortured by twisted versions of his family... it wasn't outside the realm of the kind of horrors Ford had experienced while lost in between dimensions. Even with all the paranormal surrounding Gravity Falls, it wasn't something Ford had expected to encounter once he'd found his way home.

aK633cX.png

Sighing, the man turned to his fellow former captives. His eyes looked over the trio with concern, but when Lalonde caught his gaze, she waved him off. Ford gave her a terse nod and rushed to Pacifica, picking her up in his arms in hopes that she'd be safe in his arms. A faint whimper could be heard from the blonde child, but other than that, she was almost scarily quiet. "Whatever those two have planned, there's a high probability it will spell Gravity Fall's doom!"

"We should head back to the shack," Lalonde said, raising a hand to touch at her hair. "We'll formulate a new plan there."

Ford nodded in agreement and gestured for Gideon to follow him out of the tent and through the monochrome Gravity Falls. The young boy, who looked both terrified and worried, eagerly followed after. His eyes wouldn't come off of his cousin in Ford's arms, not even to look where he was going. Which admittedly led to a few missteps and fumbles.

Back at the shack, Junko was slowly coming to. Her eyes blinked open to find Solas standing over her. She grimaced at him, shifting in the bed she'd been lain in to touch at the bandage at her shoulder.

LZuoBvi.png

"How did I... Where...?" The girl groaned, sitting up quickly. Solas didn't stop her as she moved to stand.

"In a town called Gravity Falls."

Junko turned on him, her legs shaking slightly. She was strong enough to stand, but the girl was finding herself overwhelmed by her sudden environment shift. She took a shaky breath and rolled her eyes. "I don't know where that is," she muttered, "so, it's probably not that facility. I guess I... shifted again..." Junko raised her right hand and eyed the mark on her palm. After staring for a few moments, she visibly flinched and hid the mark by closing her hand into a fist.

"Ugh, my fucking shoulder... Hey!" Junko pointed a finger at Solas. "Like, haven't I seen you before? Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

Solas only shrugged. "Maybe just in a dream."

Junko let out a frustrated sound at that answer. "Ooookay, yeah, probably another messed up situation with weird people, right? I'm going to check things out and hope it's not totally the worst!" Turning on her heels, Junko gathered her strength and walked out the front door of the shack.

As she was exiting, Ford and the others were arriving. Ford began calling for others to help Pacifica, but Lalonde seemed preoccupied. As the group gathered around Junko and Pacifica, Lalonde stood back and began to brush aside her bangs. If anyone were to look upon her eyes, they would find her purple pupils were missing. Instead, Lalonde seemed to have two yellowish eyes, with narrow slits for pupils.
Q3aP9R4.png

"Ha ha! This is just too perfect!"

Lalonde was laughing, but it was not her voice that escaped her lips. "I got you all together for the big finale! I bet you were all wondering why your powers have been sapped, huh? Well, let me fill you guys in!"

Lalonde doubled over and began to flash a bright yellow...

bill_cipher_by_dzorek-d927tsq.png

"Peekaboo."

It should not have been like this. It should have been in a voice edged with fire, like shadows ravenous and hungry. It should have been a voice like the crack of doom and in a form that made the creatures from the Pit look like Saturday Morning Cartoons in comparison.

From the beginning to the end, they had seen his hand. Some more directly then others. Upon the walls, in the stained glass windows of the shack or in the most innocuous places. When he spoke, it seemed to bypass ordinary speech and went straight into your mind. It was a voice of dares and trouble, of heady summer days and pranks. And for a moment, perhaps people might have been moved to consider it a potential friend.

Until you remembered what exactly, this power had done through his agents.

Max Caulfield drugged and drowned in the lake, Meteo decapitated, so many dead because of him. And as they looked into its eye, they came to the realization that perhaps they knew that stare. The stare of a man peering down a microscope to regard amoeba. You were neither human nor anything approaching sentient but rather something to be toyed with or discarded at the owners leisure. And you were lucky if you even got that much.

Lalonde was on the ground, seemingly dead though if watched carefully, her chest was seen rising up and down shallowly as the dream demon cackled.

"NAME'S BILL! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRIBUTE AND GIFTS! AND LIKE ANY GOOD OVERLORD, ITS TIME! BEHOLD MY FAITHFUL! STEP OVER HERE GOLDEN BOY! DON'T BE SHY, CLAIM YOUR REWARD!"

And towards Gilgamesh he bestowed upon him a glowing sphere of energy, which sunk into the King of Heroes heart. Bill laughed darkly as he rubbed his hands together.

He then snapped his fingers and spheres rose up, each one bearing an emblem. An hourglass, a flexing arm, etc as Bill laughed gleefully.

"I'm going to definitely put these to good use! Of course...Well. There is ONE thing left to do."

A sphere with the emblem of a katana was noticeably empty as Bill seemed to loom with intensity as his voice rumbled like approaching doom.

"CON-MAN!!!!"

And in a burst of smoke, Roman would appear. A mic in his ear and blinking before turning to look at Bill. He smirked and tilted his head.

"Bill! Heeey, listen I was kind of in the middle of something here. And it was just getting good too!"

To his credit, he didn't even flinch as Bill seemed to increase in size over him as the Dream Demon roared.

"YOU'VE BEEN HELPING THOSE DEAD ONES BEHIND MY BACK! WE HAD A DEAL, CON-MAN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE, WHEN I'M ANGRY?!"

"Our deal ended the moment I fulfilled my part of the bargain. Once I was caught, you've yet to even pay me in so much as a red cent. So really..."

He inhaled deeply on his cigar and blew the cloud of smoke upwards as he grinned.

"I'm thinking I should be upset here. I've yet to receive my due."

"I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR DUE! OUR DEAL IS OFF!"

tumblr_o2mt12Moez1urwwfdo1_500.png

Bill rose up in his new form and from the group, a Catsune would run forward, roaring as she transformed into a massive lioness as she leaped for Bill.

Bill didn't even so much as glance Neo's way as his eye zapped her in mid-jump. Neo blinked and stiffened as she turned to stone and shattered on the ground upon impact.

"NEO!"

There was a dangerous look in the thief's eye now, as he raised his cane and took careful aim.

Bill turned and zapped him as well and with a grimace, Roman looked down as from the feet up, he began to turn to stone...He sighed....And suddenly began to chuckle, his last word as he looked at Bill to be the following as he spat out his cigar.

"Gotcha."~

And now, in addition to the fallen body of Lalonde, was a statue of Roman Torchwick. Bill sighed out. He felt a lot better for that and he snarled as he stomped forward to the group.

"Now hold still, so I can kill you all-URGH!"

He froze....His eye widened in shock and he began to shake, reality around them flickering in turn.

"WHAT.....IS....HAPPENING?!"

There was something wrong. A thread tied back from the party here, to Bill all the way to the Afterlife where the Battle to end all Battle of the Bands was taking place with powers on the line. And then he knew. His eye contracted in abject rage.

"COOOOOOON-MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

Hours earlier....

"I'm just gonna borrow this, thanks."

Roman held aloft the journal of John Winchester and was greeted with a grunt of assent from Sam as he continued to watch his sitcom. Roman beamed and as soon as he was out of sight, let out a sigh. Thank goodness it was as easy as that. And taking a seat on a nearby seat, he flipped open the pages and headed for the chapter marked 'demons'. In particular, all the lore the old hunter had gathered up on making deals with them.

That was always Roman's way, to go in prepared but circumstances prevented that. Bill, that smarmy little bastard had held all the cards in the beginning. He even managed to take their weapons and his aura. So if he was going to have any wriggle room, it would have to be via his own methods. But he had to be careful...Very careful. If Bill found out early? He was as good as toast. And if the group found out he was a traitor? Then he was dead just as much, though hopefully their heroic side might assist him there. He grimaced and thought mentally that perhaps he should do something less dangerous, like juggling flaming torches in a firework factory. But then he thought of his motivation, the reason he was doing all this.

He thought of Neo....The real Neo in Madara's grip and how he couldn't get her back, unless he proved himself. Fine then. Let the die fall where they may, Roman didn't care. Because as a rule of thumb, whenever you found yourself against a winning hand?

Cheat.

A deal broken by the demon in question would have repercussions of its own. These formats existed that power may be channeled properly. It wasn't simply a question of just- waving your hand and it magically appeared. All Roman had to do, was get Bill into a position where he broke his own deal. He closed the book and for the first time, smiled for real. A devious, cunning grin honed on the slums of Vale.

He had a plan.

Present time.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SPECKS!"

Bill was in pain and assaulted from three fronts. The Afterlife, the current time and from his own power backfiring. A perfect situation, engineered by his own for one purpose.

To give survivors and those in the afterlife a fighting chance.

Lets get ready to rumble!

Starring
@C.T. as ACTUALLY MILDLY AMUSING[Marvel Comics] MAYBE I'LL KEEP THIS ONE FOR A PET ENTERTAINER THING!
@Crow as IS THIS THE ONE THAT GOT THE GENDER CHANGE OR WHAT? and SHOTACON? HA! [Granblue Fantasy] HUH... I THINK I'LL MAKE THESE ONES EAT THEIR SWORDS AND DUMB CAT.. ON REPEAT. FOR ETERNITY!
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari] ...THESE TWO ARE SICK. I LIKE IT!
@Kaykay as ANOTHER ANNOYING KID TO DEAL WITH [Monogatari] THIS BRAT GETS TO GO FIRST!
@Jeremi as GREEN BEAN [Marvel Comics] ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS! MAYBE I'LL TAKE HER WEIRD MEATSACK BODY FOR A RIDE AFTER ALL THIS
@Atomyk as WHAT A DUMB NAME [Steven Universe] WHAT? YOU MEAN THIS ONE DIDN'T GET KILLED BY THE SHIFTER?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as ...SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY ALMOST BE AS WEIRD AS PYRONICA! and UNFORTUNATE LITTLE GUY BEING KEPT FOR DOG FIGHTS [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire] HA! WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO THIS ONE!
@Crimson Spartan as ANGSTY GUY [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and ANNOYING FLIRT [Fire Emblem Awakening] I TAKE IT BACK ABOUT THE BRAT. ANGSTY LOVER BOY CAN GO FIRST!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as ISN'T THIS SOME DUMB PROGRAM? [The Witcher] I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KILL THIS ONE! HATS OFF TO LAWYER OVER HERE. GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIME, BUDDY!
@Lissamel as DUMB WALKING MORTAL DEVICE [The Property of Hate] I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THIS ONE DOES THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?!
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint] THEY LIKE GUNS, RIGHT? HAHA, LETS MAKE THOSE THINGS SHOOT BACKWARDS!
@Gummi Bunnies as ODD EYES and VIRUS [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters] AH YES, SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT VOWEL FAMINE OF '89!
@Gwazi Magnum as THE ONLY USEFUL ONE, APPARENTLY! [Fate Series] I GUESS THIS GUY'S PROOF I CAN COUNT ON AT LEAST ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH ME!
@Raven as ANOTHER BOTHERSOME OLD MAN and YET ANOTHER DUMB KID [Jackie Chan Adventures] SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT OLD PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ARE DEMONS. THAT'S AN INSULT TO ME AND MY KIND!
@Nater Taters as PINK BLOB [Kirby Franchise] HAHA, WHAT'RE THOSE WEIRD SETS MORTALS USE? BEANBAGS?... I THINK I'LL MAKE ONE FROM THIS THINGS CARCASS!
@Archmage Jeremiah as DRY BONES and SLIGHTLY LESS ANNOYING CHILD [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy] WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN CHILDREN COMING FR--.. ACTUALLY, THIS ONE DOESN'T SEEM THAT GREAT!
@york as HOURGLASS [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! DRANK A LITTLE TOO MUCH
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY OF BEING DUMB AS A ROCK!
@Bomb as ALMOST AS BIG OF A CRYBABY AS MY COUNTERPART [L] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! GUESS HE REALLY LOST HIS HEAD! HAH!
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! WHERE DOES HE KEEP ALL THOSE CANDLES?! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! DID SOMEONE ORDER A FRIED SAMURAI SANDWICH?
@DapperDogman as WOAH, WASN'T THIS GUY FROM SHOOTING STAR'S FANTASY? [Undertale AU] and BLAH BLAH BLAH MR. POWER I DON'T HAVE [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INSIGNIFICANT!
@Ringmaster as CONMAN [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD AS A ROCK!!!!!! GUILTY! HE THOUGHT HE COULD CROSS ME, SO HE GOT STONED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Mighty Roman as SOME DUMB MUSCLE THAT THINKS HE'S GREAT! HAH! [Marvel] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@T.O.M. as ISN'T THIS SOME SORTA BOARD YOU DUMB MORTALS THINKS LETS YA TALK TO GHOSTS? and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS GUY NOT OBESE? [Prototype] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Gossamer as CLARITY and DARKNESS [Original Characters] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Cromartie Sarkissian as STEELY [MCU] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Josh M as MUSCLEHEAD and "Big Cass" [WWE Kafabe] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Krieg as THIS ONE ONLY CAME MORE ALIVE WHEN SHE DIED [Overwatch] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and APPARENTLY NOT GOOD AT HIS JOB [Arrow] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FLESH WOUND
@Takumi as USELESS DRUNK and DUMB KID [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! MY KIND OF GUY!
@The Silver Paladin as ANOTHER ANNOYING TWIN and ANOTHER EVEN MORE ANNOYING TWIN [Supernatural] DEAD, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE ALL OF YOU! SERIOUSLY, DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CARE!?
"Better a 'Angsty lover boy' then whatever the hell you are...."

"Aha.... Thanks for the compliment..."

These two weren't even phased by what happened... They had dealt with The Fell Dragon before....

51adee337ce5df7a78fcf904f52795ac682d7a61_hq.gif

Well the finale was now among them, this games host had shown itself and like the other ones was intent on bringing everyone down with him... However he made one mistake, he assumed Gilgamesh was on his side. Readying his bow he fired it directly at Bill as he announced "Hmph! You're just a power blinded Mongrel like the ones before you! My Allegiance was never to you! I took the role I did because the Game demanded it of me, it was a price to pay in order to get closer to my actual goal! To end these Murder Games once and for all! And I will see to it that before you are given the release of death, that everyone killed in this game is brought back! Now, I grow tired of hearing your pathetic attempts to gain importance!".

As the battle began to start though, Gilgamesh could overhear a few others comment on him remaining hidden. Some seemed to respect or admire it, others seemed more jealous that he pulled it off with such little effort. A common mistake people have, the idea that big effects must come from big effort, not realising that sometimes the best results come from simply the smallest and more delicate touch.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan
The ice arrows were soon joined with fire and electricity as it appeared Lon'qu and Inigo were joining Gilgamesh in attacking Bill...

"Blackmailer or not the role you have matters not to me.... As long as we are on the same side..."

"We'll assist you in any way we can..."

TxyOo8C.png

tumblr_inline_n6m7k1RggM1sfvecc.png

Gentlemen.... Gilgamesh now has backup....

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Gwazi Magnum

These two weren't even phased by what happened... They had dealt with The Fell Dragon before....

The ice arrows were soon joined with fire and electricity as it appeared Lon'qu and Inigo were joining Gilgamesh in attacking Bill...

"Blackmailer or not the role you have matters not to me.... As long as we are on the same side..."

TxyOo8C.png

Gilgamesh simply gave a small nod towards Lonqu before continuing his onslaught of Arrows, the need for words to express his relief at not being seen as a backstabber seemed unnecessary to him.

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
And so all hell broke lose.

Literally.

Try as she might She-Hulk was not able to stop all of the bad guys and that pompous armored guy going by Gilgamesh had slipped through their fingers.

She needed to punch something, and a target had already been acquired.

"Unicorn! Unicorn! Get back here!" Gran chased after the equinoid beast after being shoved off. "Please, I require your aid!"

Wait a second...

Using his Staff of Illusions, he created a wall between the unicorn and the pair of Junko and Ararararagi. Meanwhile, his Catsune Miku turned into a unicorn herself, and started playing J-pop via her horn.

"Let's rock!"

Ignoring all the bells and whistles She-Hulk would instead with steady steps make her way past all of the nonsense conjured up and proceeded to punch the unicorn it with all of her might right in its annoying snout. "Lay down or it's the glue factory for you. Your choice." She was really not in the mood for anything like this right now.

@Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Yun Lee @Crow

The unicorn stopped in her tracks, letting out a great NEIGH as she bucked away from the illusionary wall. She turned on the catsune unicorn and glared at the mimic creature.

"You think I can't take a little music? Is that all you got?! You know what, what are you gonna do, huh, HUH? What are ya gonna DO?"

jZOYG8J.jpg

The unicorn didn't even see She-Hulk coming. She crumpled from the buff woman's punch. "N-Neigh..."

Meanwhile, Junko sighed and threw her arms around Koyomi's neck. "Whatever, I guess you get to take me away... Just so you know... I lied. I still wouldn't mind riding a pony."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @UnicornWrekt

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

t0EEqdJ.png

Ignoring all the bells and whistles She-Hulk would instead with steady steps make her way past all of the nonsense conjured up and proceeded to punch the unicorn it with all of her might right in its annoying snout. "Lay down or it's the glue factory for you. Your choice." She was really not in the mood for anything like this right now.

The unicorn stopped in her tracks, letting out a great NEIGH as she bucked away from the illusionary wall. She turned on the catsune unicorn and glared at the mimic creature.

"You think I can't take a little music? Is that all you got?! You know what, what are you gonna do, huh, HUH? What are ya gonna DO?"

jZOYG8J.jpg

The unicorn didn't even see She-Hulk coming. She crumpled from the buff woman's punch. "N-Neigh..."

Meanwhile, Junko sighed and threw her arms around Koyomi's neck. "Whatever, I guess you get to take me away... Just so you know... I lied. I still wouldn't mind riding a pony."

nmg047.png

"Stop struggling already! You're only making this worse!" Koyomi said as Junko would squirm.

Out of context, that line would seem extremely sketchy.

d4yRDuW.png

Beast.

Once the unicorn was what Koyomi would consider a safe distance away, he would take a breath, taking in the fact that he was, at this very moment, avoiding a killer unicorn. This was truly a moment that he would remember in his life. A scary encounter indeed. But at least Gran and Djeeta had this covered, right?

Ah, Gran got knocked off.

And now it was... coming right at the two of them again!

tUdZK9u.jpg

Shimatta.

This was bad. If the phenomena that negated supernatural abilities wasn't in work in Gravity Falls, this could have gone better. Koyomi would have been able to move faster and do a better job at avoiding the unicorn, and maybe even get a few hits in, as much as he might be against animal abuse, or... abuse of strange, mystical creatures. He wasn't fundamentally a violent person, so hitting anything, no matter how hostile they were towards him, was something that did not happen often.

Hell, he wouldn't even need speed. If worst came to worst, he'd just be able to toss Junko aside at the last minute and let the unicorn disembowel him. It wouldn't be the first time he had his guts and intestines ripped out.

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro4_540.jpg

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro5_540.jpg

If only he could just die already.

But unfortunately, he did not have his healing factor with him. Or his superhuman speed. Or his superhuman strength for that matter either.

However, in the time it took Koyomi to try to form a plan on what to do, She-Hulk would manage to leap into action just in the nick of time, saving the two of them from certain danger with a powerful punch directed straight at the mystical unicorn, presumably knocking it to the side!

nF2FLgF.png

Hand.

Like the hand of God, the two of them were saved by the hulking lady, but they weren't going to stop there. The main priority was maintaining their safety, but... Huh. Thankfully, the unicorn would go down easily enough with the single punch, but before Koyomi could really let go of Junko, she would latch right on to him, her arms wrapping closely onto him.

She felt soft.

MmObV9L.png

Sometimes, it's the little things that make the greatest rewards.

Mmm.

She was really soft. This girl was really soft. And not just her chest. Her skin was pretty nice. As was her smell. Didn't she mention she was like, some fashionista or something? That would probably explain it.

Senjougahara probably wouldn't mind if he were to just...

WEeR8NB.gif

"Well, I'm sure we can still arrange that. Are you okay, miss?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow

Last edited:
Well, this was nice.

Junko still didn't really know where she was or what was going on... but still, pretty nice. Shiki had been a total weirdo, but not entirely a bad weirdo, so Junko had been content to lay in his arms once upon a time. This feeling, right now, laying in the arms of another pretty black-haired boy... it all felt really similar. Almost too similar, but after the horror that had been the last seemingly 24 hours of Junko's life, she felt she could do with a little familiarity. The only difference here was, of course, that Riley was nowhere to be found. That was probably for the best, after all. She didn't want him to be jealous, and it wasn't like they'd progressed passed just being friends anyway, no matter how fast he had wanted to go.

The furthest they had gotten to was only, like, friends with cute butt benefits.

"Mm, yeah... I'm fine now, thanks to you." Putting all other problems aside for the moment, Junko sank deeper into Koyomi's arms, choosing to lay her head against his shoulder. It seemed she'd managed a bath at some point during her time spent unconscious, so thank goodness for that. "Sorry if I bleed on you. Long day. Mind just taking me really really far away so I don't have to worry about any of this ever again?"

rtJ3NLT.png

"Oh, and I'm Junko Enoshima, by the way. The Ultimate Fashionista. Introduce me to all your friends later so they can join my fan club..." Junko paused, lifting her head enough to look into Koyomi's eyes. "... Do you want to join?"

@Verite

Reactions: Ringmaster
While the chaos involving Bill went down, a certain young girl was oblivious to the world around her, lying limp with her eyes closed. Her clothes were stained with blood, and she seemed almost as though she'd ceased moving altogether. By her side remained a worried nine-year-old, who was absolutely terrified and feeling guilty as hell. How had he not seen the twins coming? How could he let them hurt his cousin like this? He didn't know, but it all weighed heavily on his conscience. "C'mon, Pacifica..." he murmured, biting his lower lip and looking about in panic and worry. What was he supposed to do? Pacifica was a strong girl - she could survive anything. But the others out there...

latest

"...Hey! Down here, ya big vermin!" the young boy shouted at Bill after he had rushed outside, panting for breath. "I... I ain't afraid a' you, ya dumb isosceles!" reverse Gideon exclaimed, sporting much more bravery and confidence than before. Without his journal or even some sort of weapon(save for a rake he'd managed to pick up once outside), he was completely defenseless. A stupid move on his part, but brave all the same. In any case, he at least hoped to serve as a distraction while the group figured something out.

Meanwhile, Mabel looked taken aback by everything, a look of horror in her eyes. But finding Dipper was no longer at her side, Soos was gawking at the scene, and that horrible unicorn was there... The young child needed to act fast. So, hoping both to find her brother and get something she could help the group with, the brunette made a dash into the Shack. But that wasn't the only thing she dashed into - literally.

mabel16.png

"Wendy!" Mabel exclaimed, genuinely relieved by the sight of her redheaded friend. "Everything got all cray-cray! Bill's here, and h--"

wendy33.png

"Dude. Wayyyy ahead of you," Wendy assured the child with a wink. "Now c'mon. Let's kick some butt and find Dipper." With a briefly exchanged set of smiles, the two females grabbed their arms of choice: for Wendy? Naught but an axe. As for Mabel, well.... Let's just say that she was a bit more creative in her choice. Within a matter of minutes, the two females stepped back outside - in fashion. After all, how else would they go about this, or anything else? The little things were important. Mabel was great proof of it, too.

confetti_by_doctorworm1987-d9fihog.gif

"I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION! WITNESS THE POWER OF MABEL! AHHHHHHH!!!" Mabel exclaimed at the top of her lungs, aiming to fire her confetti cannon off.... Directly at Bill's eye.

@Everyone

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Glad that you're here in time, Ms She-Hulk!" Gran smiles as the equinoid being was knocked out in a single punch. "Hmm... it usually takes a couple slashes and a special to knock these guys out, last I checked. Must be my training phase."

He tries to lift the unconscious ungulate and had barely lifted its hooves off the ground. Looking at Junko and Koyomi, he smiles.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing your privacy, Araragi," Gran says, "from what I've seen, Miss, he's a keeper. No force beyond the primals can seperate you. Take care of each other, I've got a battle to fight."

Looking at Bill Cipher, he nods, then looks at Ms She-Hulk.

"Ms She-Hulk, I hope you're ready..." Gran nods once more as Miku turns from a unicorn to some sort of chimerical creature with a basal equinoid body, the paws of a bear, the head of a velociraptor, a tail resembling a snake and the large wingspan of a Pteranodon. Oh and there was this unicorn horn too.

It was a large chimerical creature

"... because it's time for Bill Cypher to meet feel the power of Grancypher."

XxjfDnk.webp

"We're the only two members of Grancypher in Gravity Falls, Gran."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Friends of Grancypher's crew are members of Grancypher's crew, partner.."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Fair enough. Fair enough. WAIT, HOW MANY FRIENDS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Everyone ready to ride?"

@Hospes @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

A great tear in the sky had opened up over Gravity Falls, plunging the town into a world of hazy red.

rvE84nN.jpg

Though Bill was preoccupied, some of his friends were intent to make use of the opportunity and invade the physical realms. They began to appear in the sky around the shack, ready to fight for Bill.

But in all the commotion, where had Dipper gone?

From the forest came a great rumbling, trees being pushed aside as what could only be a giant shoved past them. Bursting out from the tree line was one of the Manotaur, except... this one was much larger than the others! Dipper followed after him, what appeared to be a flash light in his hands.

t7e0aeX.jpg

"Reinforcemeeeennnntssss!!"

As more Manotaur came pouring from the woods, Dipper aimed the flash light at them to bathe them in a blue light that made them giant. At that size, they might have actually been a formidable threat to Bill and his friends. Accompanying this army were the gnomes, who jumped and climbed up on each other to form a giant of their own. Finally, there was the Multi-Bear, who needed no size enhancement to be a deadly force.

TmI0XUO.png

Dipper then pulled his clones from his vest and placed them down on the ground. He passed the light over them to finally return them to normal size.

"Oh, man, finally!" exclaimed Three, who got to stretching his limbs. His counterpart, Four, just sighed and wiped sweat from his brow.

"Hey, don't worry, Classic Dipper, we're totally ready to help."

"Good." Dipper took both clones by the shoulder and directed them toward the shack. "Grab whatever you can from inside the shack that you think will help out! Hurry!"

In the trees behind Dipper lurked a new party. They trotted carefully into the clearing, their brilliant colors lighting up the very air around them. To most anyone, they would recognise this as a beautiful unicorn.

U2CWtQX.png

"What is this?" questioned the unicorn in an enchanting female voice. "Doth mine eyes deceive me? Some loud brutes making such a racket to disturb me from my scheduled unicorn activities?!"

Junko, possibly wanting to take her mind off the latest set of problems before her, let out a loud gasp at the sight of the unicorn and made her way over to the rainbow creature.

91pyBgI.png

"A real live pony! I can't believe it! I've always wanted to see one! Can... I uh..." Junko clasped her hands together nervously. "Can I pet you...? Ride you, maybe? Please! I must ride you! My Ultimate Dream has always been to ride a pony! ... Well, uh, right after going into music with a famous pop idol. But they are really close!"

"Hm... Neigh..."

iupcMee.png

"No!! I am an enchanted creature, not some pet to be... to be... rode on! Besides, I'm a unicorn, not a pony!" The unicorn now looked angry, her eyes narrowing on Junko. "A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, and I see... Darkness! Bad deeds! I'll make you pay for trying to use me... then I'll make the rest pay for disturbing me!"

The unicorn then charged at Junko, her horn pointed straight at the Ultimate Fashionista's chest.

Junko screamed out, saying, "I can't be impaled agaaaaiiiinnnn!!"
Man. Aran's subconcious was unloading a ton on him right now.

First off, apparently the crazy old man was just senile or something, not an actual killer (though he bet the little gremlin called Jade would be a queen of all demons down the road). Second, HIDEO WAS GUILTY THE. ENTIRE. TIME. Aran wanted to boast, to brag, but he was distracted by the fact that fucking Golden Boy had been playing him like a fool! Ooh, Aran wanted to shove those icy arrows in places where the sun didn't shine, that was for sure! And what, an evil triangle was behind this, and the dandy was stone? And what's more, the dandy was playing the triangle too, or something?

Well. This dream was very, very involved.

But forget about all that. This looked like one hell of a fight! Finally, this dream giving him something to REALLY enjoy, even more than his Cray-Cray show and being the Manotaur Champion-and speaking of...

"MANOTAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aran shot his fist into the air, laughing wildly as his manly sparring chums made a triumphant-and colossal-return. Ironic, really, that the very creatures Hideo used to frame him were to be helping them in the fight.

But Hideo meant nothing now. The battle with that little sod was over, a thing of the past, a victory he'd savor once he woke up.

But now...now was time to win the bloody war.

@Atomyk @Hospes @EVERYONE
MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You've got sharp intuition, Aran. In times like this, I guess trusting your own instincts based on evidence is pretty important. Though, who is the final Traitor?"

The great triangular primal beast Bill Cipher placed a sphere in Gilgamesh, signifying that he was, indeed, the final culprit.

"He's a good one, I can't deny. That, or he didn't do anything to be caught."

Bill Cipher commenced his mockery.

"Is that your best banter? You're acute one, I have to admit. Damn, now I sound like the villain. Oh yeah and you kinda forgot about some stuff we could eat."

XxjfDnk.webp

"I am not a shotacon! Whatever that is. I'm just not it." Djeeta pouts, then decides to banter back. "Guess Torchwick really is the dirtiest thief in existence. I know how you feel, pyramid man. Can't trust the guy, can you?"

Djeeta smiles with a wink.

"Now that we're at the final boss, I'm all pumped up! There's nothing that can sadden me this round!"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Hey! It's the Multibear! Hey guys, how's it going-" before he could continue, he saw the likes of a unicorn ram towards a girl who appeared to be donned in fashion remniscent of the gyaru subculture. Well, it's time to save her Super High School Level ass!

He jumped onto the back of the equinoid beast, ready to ride it like a literal steed. Here we have a knight on a horse. Before the beast could impale the gyaru, Gran barely swerved it away. Seeing that the creature's horn merely slashed the chest area of the gyaru lady's outfit, it certainly was a close shave.

Or tear.

Or rip.

Well, RIP is certainly what'll happen if I don't take this seriously.

"You can get her later. Look over there!" Gran points to the triangle in the sky. "I've got a good deal of apples where I'm from, and I promise to give you some if you help us in our finale against that triangular primal beast."

Turning to Aran, he says, "before the finale truly begins, I want to say that you were pretty reckless, but I won't say that's a bad thing. The part where you carved your name on the the amber-sealed wingless dragon's prison... I saw it."

Nothing happened.

"I said, THE PART WHERE YOU CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE AMBER-SEALED WINGLESS DRAGON'S PRISON, I SAW IT!"

What is to come?

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @battletime​

HABfdRb.png

So.

So all this time, it had turned out that while they had managed to capture the Traitors, the actual murderers themselves, and were barely able to catch two out of three of the blackmailers; the Hideo and Wiruko fellows. However, they weren't able to track down the other one, the haughty blonde man who identified himself as Gilgamesh. Ach, what a pain.

Then again, it couldn't be helped.

A young, mature man like Koyomi Araragi had to know when something could be helped.

Not everything would go his way, no matter how many people would try to help, or achieve this common objective. Pre-determination of events to unfold was a popular theory in some religions, he imagined.

D4hlyyt.png

I had no way of knowing that.

There was no way that anyone could ever think to incriminate Gilgamesh. After all, he didn't do anything, talk to anyone, or anything like that. He just sorta stood there in the corner, mocked everyone else, crossed his arms, sneered at everyone like they were lower, criticized people for their flaws, and didn't actually do anything to help.

That being said, of all the things this man was haughty about, to be haughty over this victory, his ability to not be implemented, was not exactly something that was earned.

It was the equivalent of becoming greatly confident after surviving a battle in war by just sitting in the corner, away from the line of sight of the enemy, and them not in his line of sight either.

To claim to deserve this victory was akin to an act of cowardice.

At least, that was what Shinobu Oshino believed.

Yh22uQE.gif

"But of course, an arrogant, harmless mongrel who has proven to have more bark than bite is of no concern of mine."

There were more pressing matters to attend to. To waste time tying up these loose ends would be as fruitful as wiping a dead ant off the bottom of your shoe.

It was simply beneath her.

He was simply beneath her.

Of course, when Shinobu would think about the matter at hand itself, witnessing what seemed to be an army of Manotaur from earlier materialize from the power of Bill Cipher, the top-hat sporting yellow triangle of... evil (certainly a unique oddity compared to say, the Weight-Stealing Crab), as well as the Multi-Bear, the prideful vampire decided to rethink her strategy for a moment.

Wrapping her arms around Koyomi, she spoke firmly.

SkinnyLazyIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

"We're going to have to escape, if you don't mind, for now!" The girl exclaimed, leaping up with Koyomi in tow, the sheer force of her feet hitting the ground causing a shockwave massive enough to send anyone nearby knocked right onto their asses.

In the blink of an eye, Shionbu and Koyomi ended up several feet in the air, busting some of the clouds in the air in the process, before landing quite a distance away from the chaos that ensued there.

In a secluded location, having made their strategic retreat, Shinobu sat down for a moment, thinking over her strategy. Deep in thought, it looked like unless they resorted to the old trick in the book that Shinobu would have liked to not use again, things were going to go downhill from here.

Koyomi, connected as he was to Shinobu by the red (or black) string of fate, knew exactly what the girl was thinking. It was practically plastered all over her face.

SSptqRI.jpg

The face of an individual left with little choice.

The both of them knew what they had to do.

Shinobu Oshino was a vampire. And though she wasn't exactly like the kind of vampire that others would imagine, seemingly immune to sunlight, taking on the appearance of a weak little girl, and so on, she was still a vampire. A blood sucking creature who grew stronger with every taste of the crimson liquid that she could get, at the expense of the life force of the victim.

That was the kind of creature that Shinobu Oshino was.

And this was her gambit to ponder.

oGOAg8n.png

Long thought.

And yet, she hesitated. It wasn't like her to hesitate like this. It wasn't like her to lack such nonchalant bravado like this. That was why it was time he spoke up.

nmg013.png

"... Oi. Shinobu-chan."

"..."

"It's okay."

"..."

"It's okay to drink my blood. Especially if it means Karen-chan will be able to stay safe. And if we'll be able to save Kanbaru and Ougi-chan after all this. So do it. Let's not waste time pondering what's better; okay, bad, or worse, and just go with it, even if we aren't able to choose which of the three we'll get like a drawing from a hat."

"..."

"Very well, Master. If that is your decision, then I shall abide by it."

And so she did it. Shinobu Oshino drank Koyomi Araragi's blood like the vampire she was. Her fangs punctured his neck, drawing blood as easily as ice picks would. Fortunately, the sensation was painless for Araragi. He only felt mildly weaker after the ordeal, like he had gone through at least two sessions of donating blood to a hospital. Still, he couldn't be weak now.

He had to be strong. For Karen.

AbOY8CE.gif

"Mmm..."

In a matter of seconds, Shinobu's body changed greatly. Her hair had suddenly grown at least twice as long, and her body morphed and shifted about, like Bruce Banner shifting into the Hulk, but rather than turning into a giant rage monster, Shinobu Oshino, who had the body of an eight year old girl, was granted with the body of that of a teenaged girl now.

One similarity she did share with the Hulk though; she was far stronger than she once was. Enough to make her previous self, who in itself was nothing to scoff at, look like a real, powerless child.

nmg135.png

Once she was done feeding, she would stand up, licking the blood off her tender lips.

"Sometimes, I almost regret not devouring you entirely when I had the chance."

2nC57Ng.jpg

"H-Hey now, wait just a moment. If you're feeling more frisky and aggressive right now, Shinobu-chan, at least wait until we get back to the battlefield. You'll have plenty of subjects to play with there," Koyomi said nervously. Weak as he had become now that he was drained of blood, he seemed to still possess enough energy to protest the thought of Shinobu simply eating up the rest of him right then and there, to which the girl would laugh.

"Kaka."

oYtsECR.gif

Turning around to face Koyomi after a brief session of stretching her body, Shinobu would look down at Koyomi, placing her hands on her hips.

"If I had truly wanted to eat you up, I would have done so already," she smirked, before offering a hand to the young man, "Let us be on our way. We have things to prove after all."

Returning the smile, Koyomi nodded, taking her hand.

"Yeah."

- - -

8Wm2YQu.gif

She came in like a wrecking ball.

Quite literally.

With strength and speed easily surpassing that of a normal wrecking ball that one would think of, Shinobu Oshino, with the body of a teenager, and the strength to devastate an entire country at the very least if she tried hard enough with her sheer physical strength, attacked the monster known as Bill Cipher.

It was almost a poetic gesture. A monster fighting another monster. Like an old, bad kaiju movie.

Despite her lack of size, Shinobu made do, deciding to depend on her strength one more time in hopes that it would not betray her, using the momentum she gathered as hse moved to deliver a powerful flying kick at Bill! With that, she would land on the ground afterwards, having used Bill's body to bounce off into the other direction and land on the ground.

tumblr_n45lp021zS1qgg9j8o4_250.gif

"So... You are the oddity that has been disturbing my master and I, then? How troublesome. If all oddities that reside on the other side of the world are like you, then I have no intention of returning here."

"Before I dispose of you, I shall peel whatever flesh your unconventional body may possess off your whatever bones you may have, and keep your eye as a souvenir."

nmg112.png

Meanwhile, as Gran and Djeeta would handle the unicorn that seemed to be intent on attacking the gyaru lady, Koyomi would handle the other front, as while the two warriors were focused on perturbing the creature itself, the young man would spring into action, practically tackling Junko and carrying her off away from the unicorn, hoping to channel whatever innate superhuman strength he still had, assuming the demon's powers hadn't robbed him of that, to make the job easier.

"Oi, oi, are you alright, miss?!"

This was considered chauvinistic, right? Yeah. He had tact when it came to women! Beat that, Tsukihi!

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @FIGHTAN
tumblr_o78bzef4O41v3qowuo1_100.png

"Wait... I don't remember agreeing to do blackmailer things... Wiruko?"

Hideo blinked and looked at his virus companion, who was snickering and giving off the evil look.

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well well, Master's finally catching on. Wiruko got this whole cool deal with triangle man for lots of data, and during the whole event, Wiruko had to play along with not being able to hack things... but when really, Wiruko could hack things all along! Hacking you, my infected Master, was super easy for the last kill, huh?"

Wiruko went along and revealed why they were blackmailers in the first place, but soon received a karate chop on the head by Hideo.

tumblr_o7tcrjcgpg1v3qowuo10_100.png

"That's bad, don't do that again. Besides, I don't think this guy held his end of the deal, because you didn't get any data from it. So how about you put your hacking powers to good use?"

As Wiruko was pretty much figuring out what to hack to appease her angry master, Hideo held up his staff of illusions as he faced Bill with the others.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... so you ended up saying some sweet nothings to Wiruko, huh?"

Without having to be drunk, Hideo gave off a rather intense stare at Bill, but for the fighting part... er, Hideo knew he might just get his ass whooped.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Atomyk @Hospes @everybody​

Ah ha ha, there it is! All good stories have some sort of big and bad, ultimate evil guy that needs to be beat up. A sort of final challenge for the good guys(it is all relative) to prevail over and establish their reputation of pure, unadulterated badassery. While also having a good moral or message at the end. And this is precisely that. The end...all that is left is...the message.

"HEY! YOU!"

She shouted fiercely, trying to make herself heard over it all. Whether she got the attention of Cipher from all the chaos that was going on around her or not, it seemingly did not matter to her as Gwen just went right onward. "Don't think for even one single second that I didn't see what you said there, amigo! CUZ I DID!!"

A light cough followed as she lowered her voice to a polite chipper. "Part of me is very appreciative of being validated as funny by an evil triangle, so thank you. However..." She mustered all the lethal, icy cold attitude she could find deep within, letting it show on her masked face and in her tone of voice. "I am no one's bitch."

Once done, she swiveled on her feet and arm-pumped to herself. Genius, Gwen, that was absolute genius! By the laws of 90's blockbuster action movie cinematic storytelling, saying a cool and or boastful one-liner is always followed by copious amounts of asskicking. I got it made! Cha-ching! With her self-congratulations done, she turned right back around again to face Cipher, her flame sword held up high and majestic. "Now, are you ready to face your ultimate doom at the hands of the mighty Gwenpool because here I--"

"...Oh." She finished lamely. It seems talking is not a free action after all. Pity. But like hell she was going to miss out on this.

NbXX0nN.png

@Hospes @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @y'all

Oh God. Oh God. Oh god oh god ohgodoh--

RGB gave off a very, very noticeable ripple of electricity. This was a war now, this was a brawl, and there were--Demons--And, and bears, and that was a unicorn--The monster was practically physically nauseous from all the chaos before him. Yellow was dripping, because of course it was, but also so was...Red? Yes, both corners of his mouth were in almost a thin stream with the viscosity of printer ink. Magenta soon began to follow suit.

The monster, as was well known, was a coward. Alongside giant manly minotaurs and fantastical triangular demons that had to have come from the depths of all nightmares, he felt small. The chaos was too much to keep his head around. He couldn't fight. He had no weapons, only his cane, only his wits. His specialty was in running away. Frankly, he was unsuited for the current situation no matter which way you looked at it.

Yet something else was on his mind.

2c83817391.png

Hero.

From the start, his goal was always so simple: get back to Hero. She needed him if she were to ever become a true hero. She was merely a small child, after all; another pick of the metaphorical litter. But she was different. She had the bizarre quality of charm, of something worth getting attached to, no matter how much it would end up hurting him. Madras had warned him not to get attached, but frankly, he disregarded that warning. She was the reason he was on the journey he was on. She was the reason they made so many detours. She was the reason that they fixed the dead tree, and she was the reason he nearly got drowned by a giant Greif.

She, in and of herself, was a reason.

Everything needed a reason, and she was RGB's.

So Hero was the reason that he didn't run away at first shot.

2c9b1648b3.png

"Really do wish I still had my vials..."

But whatever good his usual fare of dreams and nightmares would have done, it probably wouldn't have been enough. So he hoped with all his heart that he could summon something up inside him as he took his cane and rose it up like a bludgeon.

"Let us finally put this bloody quest to an end, devil!"

He looked brave. He looked very brave indeed.

That was a first.

[ @Hospes @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @C.T. @EVERYONE ]​
51adee337ce5df7a78fcf904f52795ac682d7a61_hq.gif

Well the finale was now among them, this games host had shown itself and like the other ones was intent on bringing everyone down with him... However he made one mistake, he assumed Gilgamesh was on his side. Readying his bow he fired it directly at Bill as he announced "Hmph! You're just a power blinded Mongrel like the ones before you! My Allegiance was never to you! I took the role I did because the Game demanded it of me, it was a price to pay in order to get closer to my actual goal! To end these Murder Games once and for all! And I will see to it that before you are given the release of death, that everyone killed in this game is brought back! Now, I grow tired of hearing your pathetic attempts to gain importance!".

As the battle began to start though, Gilgamesh could overhear a few others comment on him remaining hidden. Some seemed to respect or admire it, others seemed more jealous that he pulled it off with such little effort. A common mistake people have, the idea that big effects must come from big effort, not realising that sometimes the best results come from simply the smallest and more delicate touch.

t0EEqdJ.png

"Where I..." Ohhhhh, riiiiiight. Aran carved his name onto the amber a Triceratops was in! So much had happened in this dream that he had forgotten some of the more important things, like the dinosaur fight, or his banjo, or the baby fighting ring, or-

Holyfuckinghellhisboxinggloves.

That was right! His beloved weighted gloves were still MIA, and it was the bloody triangle what was the reason why! Ooh, Aran was ready to kill him good for that!

"Come on dream, bring ol' Aran a dinosaur, come on now!" Aran crossed his fingers, hoping to ride into battle on a bloody Triceratops. When none showed up right away, though, he got bored of the idea. "Eh, who gives a shite about some veganosaurus? I've got bloody MANOTAURS!!!!"

NOW it was time to get going!

"All right, lads! Get me some air! Time to shows these ugly buggers who's boss of these lands!!!!"

Aran started throwing his daggers at any of Bill's cronies that he could, wanting to take out as many of his minions as he could so he could leave the triangle for last-killing him would be the most savory of all!!

@Crow @Atomyk @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @FINAL BATTLE

Wait a second...

"Let's rock!"

TxyOo8C.png

Gilgamesh simply gave a small nod towards Lonqu before continuing his onslaught of Arrows, the need for words to express his relief at not being seen as a backstabber seemed unnecessary to him.

And so all hell broke lose.

Literally.

Try as she might She-Hulk was not able to stop all of the bad guys and that pompous armored guy going by Gilgamesh had slipped through their fingers.

She needed to punch something, and a target had already been acquired.

jZOYG8J.jpg

nmg047.png

"Stop struggling already! You're only making this worse!" Koyomi said as Junko would squirm.

Out of context, that line would seem extremely sketchy.

d4yRDuW.png

Beast.

Once the unicorn was what Koyomi would consider a safe distance away, he would take a breath, taking in the fact that he was, at this very moment, avoiding a killer unicorn. This was truly a moment that he would remember in his life. A scary encounter indeed. But at least Gran and Djeeta had this covered, right?

Ah, Gran got knocked off.

And now it was... coming right at the two of them again!

tUdZK9u.jpg

Shimatta.

This was bad. If the phenomena that negated supernatural abilities wasn't in work in Gravity Falls, this could have gone better. Koyomi would have been able to move faster and do a better job at avoiding the unicorn, and maybe even get a few hits in, as much as he might be against animal abuse, or... abuse of strange, mystical creatures. He wasn't fundamentally a violent person, so hitting anything, no matter how hostile they were towards him, was something that did not happen often.

Hell, he wouldn't even need speed. If worst came to worst, he'd just be able to toss Junko aside at the last minute and let the unicorn disembowel him. It wouldn't be the first time he had his guts and intestines ripped out.

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro4_540.jpg

tumblr_nx9h7s8pQ51sv5krro5_540.jpg

If only he could just die already.

But unfortunately, he did not have his healing factor with him. Or his superhuman speed. Or his superhuman strength for that matter either.

However, in the time it took Koyomi to try to form a plan on what to do, She-Hulk would manage to leap into action just in the nick of time, saving the two of them from certain danger with a powerful punch directed straight at the mystical unicorn, presumably knocking it to the side!

nF2FLgF.png

Hand.

Like the hand of God, the two of them were saved by the hulking lady, but they weren't going to stop there. The main priority was maintaining their safety, but... Huh. Thankfully, the unicorn would go down easily enough with the single punch, but before Koyomi could really let go of Junko, she would latch right on to him, her arms wrapping closely onto him.

She felt soft.

MmObV9L.png

Sometimes, it's the little things that make the greatest rewards.

Mmm.

She was really soft. This girl was really soft. And not just her chest. Her skin was pretty nice. As was her smell. Didn't she mention she was like, some fashionista or something? That would probably explain it.

Senjougahara probably wouldn't mind if he were to just...

WEeR8NB.gif

"Well, I'm sure we can still arrange that. Are you okay, miss?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow
Well, this was nice.

Junko still didn't really know where she was or what was going on... but still, pretty nice. Shiki had been a total weirdo, but not entirely a bad weirdo, so Junko had been content to lay in his arms once upon a time. This feeling, right now, laying in the arms of another pretty black-haired boy... it all felt really similar. Almost too similar, but after the horror that had been the last seemingly 24 hours of Junko's life, she felt she could do with a little familiarity. The only difference here was, of course, that Riley was nowhere to be found. That was probably for the best, after all. She didn't want him to be jealous, and it wasn't like they'd progressed passed just being friends anyway, no matter how fast he had wanted to go.

The furthest they had gotten to was only, like, friends with cute butt benefits.

"Mm, yeah... I'm fine now, thanks to you." Putting all other problems aside for the moment, Junko sank deeper into Koyomi's arms, choosing to lay her head against his shoulder. It seemed she'd managed a bath at some point during her time spent unconscious, so thank goodness for that. "Sorry if I bleed on you. Long day. Mind just taking me really really far away so I don't have to worry about any of this ever again?"

rtJ3NLT.png

"Oh, and I'm Junko Enoshima, by the way. The Ultimate Fashionista. Introduce me to all your friends later so they can join my fan club..." Junko paused, lifting her head enough to look into Koyomi's eyes. "... Do you want to join?"

@Verite
While the chaos involving Bill went down, a certain young girl was oblivious to the world around her, lying limp with her eyes closed. Her clothes were stained with blood, and she seemed almost as though she'd ceased moving altogether. By her side remained a worried nine-year-old, who was absolutely terrified and feeling guilty as hell. How had he not seen the twins coming? How could he let them hurt his cousin like this? He didn't know, but it all weighed heavily on his conscience. "C'mon, Pacifica..." he murmured, biting his lower lip and looking about in panic and worry. What was he supposed to do? Pacifica was a strong girl - she could survive anything. But the others out there...

latest

"...Hey! Down here, ya big vermin!" the young boy shouted at Bill after he had rushed outside, panting for breath. "I... I ain't afraid a' you, ya dumb isosceles!" reverse Gideon exclaimed, sporting much more bravery and confidence than before. Without his journal or even some sort of weapon(save for a rake he'd managed to pick up once outside), he was completely defenseless. A stupid move on his part, but brave all the same. In any case, he at least hoped to serve as a distraction while the group figured something out.

Meanwhile, Mabel looked taken aback by everything, a look of horror in her eyes. But finding Dipper was no longer at her side, Soos was gawking at the scene, and that horrible unicorn was there... The young child needed to act fast. So, hoping both to find her brother and get something she could help the group with, the brunette made a dash into the Shack. But that wasn't the only thing she dashed into - literally.

mabel16.png

"Wendy!" Mabel exclaimed, genuinely relieved by the sight of her redheaded friend. "Everything got all cray-cray! Bill's here, and h--"

wendy33.png

"Dude. Wayyyy ahead of you," Wendy assured the child with a wink. "Now c'mon. Let's kick some butt and find Dipper." With a briefly exchanged set of smiles, the two females grabbed their arms of choice: for Wendy? Naught but an axe. As for Mabel, well.... Let's just say that she was a bit more creative in her choice. Within a matter of minutes, the two females stepped back outside - in fashion. After all, how else would they go about this, or anything else? The little things were important. Mabel was great proof of it, too.

confetti_by_doctorworm1987-d9fihog.gif

"I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION! WITNESS THE POWER OF MABEL! AHHHHHHH!!!" Mabel exclaimed at the top of her lungs, aiming to fire her confetti cannon off.... Directly at Bill's eye.

@Everyone
MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Glad that you're here in time, Ms She-Hulk!" Gran smiles as the equinoid being was knocked out in a single punch. "Hmm... it usually takes a couple slashes and a special to knock these guys out, last I checked. Must be my training phase."

He tries to lift the unconscious ungulate and had barely lifted its hooves off the ground. Looking at Junko and Koyomi, he smiles.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing your privacy, Araragi," Gran says, "from what I've seen, Miss, he's a keeper. No force beyond the primals can seperate you. Take care of each other, I've got a battle to fight."

Looking at Bill Cipher, he nods, then looks at Ms She-Hulk.

"Ms She-Hulk, I hope you're ready..." Gran nods once more as Miku turns from a unicorn to some sort of chimerical creature with a basal equinoid body, the paws of a bear, the head of a velociraptor, a tail resembling a snake and the large wingspan of a Pteranodon. Oh and there was this unicorn horn too.

It was a large chimerical creature

"... because it's time for Bill Cypher to meet feel the power of Grancypher."

XxjfDnk.webp

"We're the only two members of Grancypher in Gravity Falls, Gran."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Friends of Grancypher's crew are members of Grancypher's crew, partner.."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Fair enough. Fair enough. WAIT, HOW MANY FRIENDS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Everyone ready to ride?"

@Hospes @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​
They fought hard. They fought gallantly. They fought like heroes, each and everyone of them. What could one say of Gilgamesh's defiance? Or the heroism of Lon'qu and Inigo, or Hideo who stood up to the Dream Demon? Songs would be sung for ages to come, of the dynamic entry of the vampire and the sheer manliness of Ryan. One way or another, every hero here displayed themselves at their very best, comparable to the deeds of many heroes before who fought against such terrible odds.

And in Bill's eye, like a slot machine in the aftermath it spun and landed on an hourglass symbol.

And despite the pain he had attained, Bill still found it in him to chuckle as he rose into the sky.

Rock music filled the air. conducted by two of his arms as the trees came to life, strumming their electric guitars.

Up above, the crack of reality from Weirdmageddon's approach provided the strobe lights as Bill cackled.

"Its astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness....Takes its toll. But don't worry....Not for very much longer."

Energy began to swirl from the midst of the Dream Demon.

And the world reversed all around them.

A unicorn pawnch went backwards, an ice arrow and blackmailer betrayal was noted and undone.

Oh, and Koyomi missed out on his chance to get with Junko. : |

"I'm about to...Lose control."

Time reverted back to its normal flow, the power of Max Caulfield stolen from her since the beginning and kept by Bill Cipher. He didn't just steal lives.

He robbed even unto the least part of them.

His eye swirled to an emblem of a crown and rising in the air, he absently leaned back without looking as Wrecking Ball Vampire came for him as he sneered out the following words.

"Gate of Babylon."

The golden, shimmering portals flew all around Bill, the Noble Phantasm's poking out before firing rapidly, bullet storm style. As much dakka as possible, Bill laughing and singing as he spun in a circle, covering a wide area under a barrage of artillery style shenanigans.

"ITS JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT! AND THEN A SKIP TO THE RIIIIIGHT! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN!!!"

@Everyone @Trololololo

-------

In the afterlife, the tension could be cut with a knife as they awaited the surely, awesome rebuttal. : |

@Afterlife

Well, this was nice.

rtJ3NLT.png

@Verite
They fought hard. They fought gallantly. They fought like heroes, each and everyone of them. What could one say of Gilgamesh's defiance? Or the heroism of Lon'qu and Inigo, or Hideo who stood up to the Dream Demon? Songs would be sung for ages to come, of the dynamic entry of the vampire and the sheer manliness of Ryan. One way or another, every hero here displayed themselves at their very best, comparable to the deeds of many heroes before who fought against such terrible odds.

And in Bill's eye, like a slot machine in the aftermath it spun and landed on an hourglass symbol.

And despite the pain he had attained, Bill still found it in him to chuckle as he rose into the sky.

Rock music filled the air. conducted by two of his arms as the trees came to life, strumming their electric guitars.

Up above, the crack of reality from Weirdmageddon's approach provided the strobe lights as Bill cackled.

"Its astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness....Takes its toll. But don't worry....Not for very much longer."

A unicorn pawnch went backwards, an ice arrow and blackmailer betrayal was noted and undone.

Time reverted back to its normal flow, the power of Max Caulfield stolen from her since the beginning and kept by Bill Cipher. He didn't just steal lives.

His eye swirled to an emblem of a crown and rising in the air, he absently leaned back without looking as Wrecking Ball Vampire came for him as he sneered out the following words.

"Gate of Babylon."

The golden, shimmering portals flew all around Bill, the Noble Phantasm's poking out before firing rapidly, bullet storm style. As much dakka as possible, Bill laughing and singing as he spun in a circle, covering a wide area under a barrage of artillery style shenanigans.

"ITS JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT! AND THEN A SKIP TO THE RIIIIIGHT! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN!!!"

@Everyone @Trololololo

OIVpQsm.png

Girl.

It was times like these that Araragi realized how nice girls could be. Not that he forgot they could be nice, but... All the women in his life were always so abrasive and abusive (usually, they were abusive because he was abusive, granted, but still), like his girlfriend and his own sisters, so it was nice that this girl seemed to be nice to him of her own volition.

It was nice. Refreshing, even.

It was a shame. She'd be a girl after his own heart, if he wasn't already committed.

Still, it wouldn't hurt if he could just have a peek, right?

9dqyKFp.gif

Yeah. Nice.

In any case...

nmg094.png

"I'm Araragi. Koyomi Araragi. And I'll consider it. I've never met a celebrity before," He said with a confident smile. A rarity in his lifetime that he felt this way. Confident in himself, that is.

Even if it was a celebrity that he had previously never heard of, it seemed like a pretty big deal that he managed to woo someone of this young woman's status. Araragi wondered if perhaps Tsukihi knew who this woman was, if not Karen. His sisters were always the ones who were more in the know when it came to "fashionistas."

At least, he liked to believe so. That wasn't a sexist thing to say if he denied that it was just because they were girls, right?

EjoKnkt.jpg

Well.

Maybe.

In any case.

"In any case, we should probably wait until later before discussing these kinda things. Can you walk, or do you need me to still carry you around?"

To be perfectly honest, he had to admit, he sorta hoped she'd say the latter.

. . .

Oh.

And then before he even knew it, everything was reversed and he didn't get a chance to remember anything that happened.

Rip.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Everyone, behind me!"

Gran raised his shield as a volley of weapons rained upon all. Each exposion pushed Gran's endurance, until he was thrown backwards.

He landed beside a red lance-type weapon with a burnt tip, a sign of an explosion.

"This kind of looks like a Gae Bolg. Alternative-"

The red lance started rocketing into the sky, aiming for Bill Cipher's eye.

"-ly, it could be a Spear of Longinus. Wait, what just happened?"

XxjfDnk.webp

"Looks like that thing was built only for killing, just look at it go," Djeeta says as she picks some smoking, broken Chinese dagger and places its handle on her mouth. She feels an extent of power surging within her body. She starts to rampage against Bill Cipher's various minions on the ground like a chopping block. Jumping high enough, she aims for Bill's underside...

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Where did this bird come from?" Gran was astonished as an avian beast was ready to swoop down upon him and his friends. It was shooting these lasers out of its eyes, and everywhere these lasers touched, explosions occured. Miku struck back with a paw, pushing the creature back.

"He has all our abilities, but I trust that Djeeta's and my summons cannot be accessed by him at their fullest potential, because they're bonded to us- wait a second, this could mean that..." Gran pats the bird-faced beast on the head. "Good boy. Want some donuts?"

Gran used his worn-out shield to block the Hippogryph from an incoming weapon.

"That was a close one. Everyone, get on Miku, I'll catch up later. You too, loverboy," Gran says as he continues petting the bird. "Trust me Miku, everything will work out. HURRY!"

An explosion seperated Gran and the Hippogryph from Miku and the others.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
0f8bdfd733223ff6ae10a30f1c3fac0f253a4fe0_hq.gif

Well that was a new one, not much of a surprise mind you but new. Gates of Babylon had appeared... against Gilgamesh. Though to him, this wasn't even a bad turn of events. In fact it was quite the opposite, it was an advantage. For whatever criticism other Servants could give to Gilgamesh, using so many weapons he masters none of them, those were far more accurate to Bill. He hadn't spent over a thousand years collecting this weapons and learning to use them in harmony, he was just given them all at once to fire as he wished. It showed in his sloppy form, poor weapon pairing, weapons meant to be follow ups coming first, some weapons going towards those that were resistant to them rather than those weak to them. All holes in his defences that Gilgamesh could exploit.

Raising his bow he aimed it directly for Bill's vitals, waiting for the precise moment the array of weapons left a gap and then firing his arrows through the weak points. "Hmph! You may have my weapons for now, but you are not fit to use them! It shows in your form! If you could even call it that" he then taunted towards Bill.

@Atomyk @Hospes @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Everyone​

Reverted back to her original position, Junko had yet to approach the unicorn and become the enchanted creature's number one target. Standing in front of the shack, the girl groaned and wobbled on her feet. "O-Oh, come on..." she muttered, lifting her right hand to clutch at her head. "This headache...! Did I... shift again? What the hell? No... this is different." The girl let out a couple of deep breaths, trying to keep her composure. She managed to open her eyes long enough to know everything had been reverted back to a few minutes, which could have been a result of her shifting, but she had yet to experience a shift that put her in the same dimension where she started.

Though everyone had seemingly forgotten the last few minutes, Junko remembered. Why could that be?

kv5l6AG.png

"Is it changing... the mark... should I be running into myself now?"

For all Junko knew, another her was off experiencing some other dimension. She wasn't entirely sure how the time portion of her unfortunate powers worked, but if she had been taken to just a few minutes ago, she figured running into herself was a given. "Is this, like, a paradox thing?" Junko then let out a sharp disgruntled noise. "I don't know! I'm not some Ultimate Quantum Physicist!"

As she began to lower her hand, she found her palm twitch and shake. Looking down in shock, Junko saw that familiar blink of green-- It was happening. "No... Please, I'm tired of this! Make it stop!" The girl cried out as her hand shot forward without her control, her palm out and facing Bill and his friends. The horizontal scar across her palm was easily visible, especially when it began to glow a brilliant bright green. Junko grabbed at her arm with her left hand, but she couldn't force her arm down or her glowing hand to close. Junko figured she was about to shift and be whisked away from this world... but something different was happening this time.

A green streak flashed through the air, ejecting from Junko's palm to explode in the air in the middle of the battlefield. The explosion made streaks through the air that moved a short distance before coming back together and coalescing into a round form.

FNNoQtb.gif

Once it was formed, the streak died out and Junko was able to pull her hand away. She hissed as she pulled her hand to her chest, clasping it tightly with her other hand. Her eyes went wide at the object before her, the girl recognising it to be similar to a portal she had been thrown through in the past. "Did I... make that...?" The girl couldn't help but whimper as she took a few shaky steps away from the portal. She froze on the spot when she saw something poking its head out from the other side.

5XjZCB3.jpg

Creatures made of shadow began to fall out of the portal, creating further chaos on the battlefield. Junko screamed as one ran straight for her, but a ball of fire slammed into the creature and erased it from existence. Solas stepped forward, taking a place in front of Junko in a protective gesture.

KitZWdh.png

"Stay behind me and concentrate on the portal. Quickly... before more come through!"

Junko blinked, looking between Solas and the horrible, awful mess she herself had created. "What? What do you mean?!"

Solas didn't look back, his focus on the portal. "You opened it. Presumably, you can close it as well."

Junko could only shake her head. Who was this guy kidding...? She'd messed up, and she would continue to mess up as long as she had this horrible mark upon her hand. Attempting to close it would only open more, she was sure. She would be the death of everyone. "Please, no... I can't... I'm not strong enough! I'm no good at any of this! I'm just a fashionista! I... I..."

Junko trailed off, holding back tears.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAIIIN.

- - -

So in this... alternate timeline, or however one would like to describe this situation, not much had changed actually. At least, not for Koyomi and Shinobu. In the end, the end result was still brought about. The effect was the same. Just through different causes. At least, one who would be aware of these changes would think so.

So what happened from here now?

Well.

nmg160.png

"You have to!"

Approaching Junko and Solas in this moment of distress, despite all the chaos that was going on, Koyomi Araragi, powerless as he was physically in this moment where raging superhuman strength with hulking muscles, or speeds that made the speed of sound look like a turtle in response, could do something to contribute too.

Even if it was something as insignificant as giving a pep talk, Koyomi Araragi could not stand to see a girl crying.

After all, their smiles had to be protected, no?

With a determined look in his eye, full of fire, full of willpower, and devoid of the goofy exterior of some perverted lech that he usually let himself come off as during the more normal of times, Koyomi Araragi spoke from his heart.

"Listen, miss, I don't really know what's going on, but I know one thing. You may be unfortunate, but that doesn't mean you have to suffer. You may not be blessed, but that doesn't mean you have to throw a fit over it. Even if bad things happen to you, just be strong! No matter how much misfortune you encounter, who knows if it'll ever get better or worse? So the best thing you can do in these kinds of situations is to just endure them! Let them make you stronger. Because you can never let yourself stay down when life puts you down there. Even when you don't think you can go any lower, you have to come to believe in what your standards would define as unbelievable, or you'll remain a static person forever," he spoke earnestly, taking Junko's forearm in his hand firmly.

After all, the first requirement of being a hero isn't being right. It's being strong. That's why the hero always wins. That's why they are the ones dubbed the champions of justice.

He remembered the last time he went on a deep tangent like this. An unrelated scenario made relevant because they both involved Araragi going heart-to-heart.

If they find out what you did there, a lot of people will say a lot of things to you. Some will say you did the right thing. And some will say you did the wrong thing. But that's not what matters. No matter what anyone says, you don't have to worry. Because you didn't do the right thing, and you didn't do the wrong thing. It was all part of being young.

That was what he said to a self-doubting girl one fateful night.

He didn't want this person, even if it was someone he hardly knew, yet somehow, strangely felt in tune with, to suffer the same fate that those he knew did.

nmg043.png

"I can't make you close the portal. It's something you have to do by yourself. People save themselves on their own. Nobody can ever save anyone else. But if I can't save you from this, I can at least put my faith in you, that you can do it on your own."

"Come on. Even if you don't believe in yourself after all that, believe in me who believes in you. Are you ready?"

@Atomyk

A perk of being an immortal vampire, even with drained power, was that she was, well, immortal. That was something that Shinobu Oshino felt could come in handy occasionally. Like now. She didn't know what she was doing, how she ended up in this sort of exact position, but before she could register it, it happened.

The monster said something along the lines of "Gate of Babylon" and then everything went downhill from there.

Tch!

Jumping all over the place, almost dancing like a ballerina as Bill seemed to intend, Shinobu gritted her teeth in annoyance. What a bother this monster was.

She'd have to put him in his place like the lowly oddity he was.

Deftly dodging each Noble Phantasm that would come her way, miraculously managing to keep up if only because of her increased speed, Shinobu's mind scrambled rapidly for a plan on how to approach the monster. With these strange powers, he seemed to be like a moving fortress. Too well fortified to close in on.

That is, by herself, at least.

Fortunately, she wasn't alone in this endeavor. Gilgamesh, claiming to be the true wielder of the so-called Gates of Babylon, would strike back, fighting fire with the exact same kind of fire, causing the rate of weapons firing in her direction to significantly slow down, until she was finally able to get a breather in and stop for a moment.

tumblr_n45lp021zS1qgg9j8o4_250.gif

"Hmph. Perhaps I will put a saying to the test. The bigger they are... the harder they fall!" She exclaimed, before making a move.

Bucking her legs a bit, she would leap into the air with enough force to create a small shockwave, her golden hair and general aura almost making her blend in alongside the Noble Phantasms launched by Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon as she would fly in Bill's direction, using the power of momentum and gravity (or were they the same thing in this regard?) by the time she'd come dropping down to charge her power.

With that, when she'd reach the flying monster, having predicted his location by the time she'd reach his velocity, she threw her fist forward, aiming right at Bill's eye with the intention of utterly crushing the oversized ant before her!

"I'll eat you up soon enough, insect."

@Ringmaster @Gwazi Magnum

Wait what was she doing again? She-Hulk would stand confused with fists clenched wondering what she was planning to do when the shit hit the fan.

Oh maybe that explosion was something she should pay attention to?

Reverted back to her original position, Junko had yet to approach the unicorn and become the enchanted creature's number one target. Standing in front of the shack, the girl groaned and wobbled on her feet. "O-Oh, come on..." she muttered, lifting her right hand to clutch at her head. "This headache...! Did I... shift again? What the hell? No... this is different." The girl let out a couple of deep breaths, trying to keep her composure. She managed to open her eyes long enough to know everything had been reverted back to a few minutes, which could have been a result of her shifting, but she had yet to experience a shift that put her in the same dimension where she started.

Though everyone had seemingly forgotten the last few minutes, Junko remembered. Why could that be?

kv5l6AG.png

"Is it changing... the mark... should I be running into myself now?"

For all Junko knew, another her was off experiencing some other dimension. She wasn't entirely sure how the time portion of her unfortunate powers worked, but if she had been taken to just a few minutes ago, she figured running into herself was a given. "Is this, like, a paradox thing?" Junko then let out a sharp disgruntled noise. "I don't know! I'm not some Ultimate Quantum Physicist!"

As she began to lower her hand, she found her palm twitch and shake. Looking down in shock, Junko saw that familiar blink of green-- It was happening. "No... Please, I'm tired of this! Make it stop!" The girl cried out as her hand shot forward without her control, her palm out and facing Bill and his friends. The horizontal scar across her palm was easily visible, especially when it began to glow a brilliant bright green. Junko grabbed at her arm with her left hand, but she couldn't force her arm down or her glowing hand to close. Junko figured she was about to shift and be whisked away from this world... but something different was happening this time.

A green streak flashed through the air, ejecting from Junko's palm to explode in the air in the middle of the battlefield. The explosion made streaks through the air that moved a short distance before coming back together and coalescing into a round form.

FNNoQtb.gif

Once it was formed, the streak died out and Junko was able to pull her hand away. She hissed as she pulled her hand to her chest, clasping it tightly with her other hand. Her eyes went wide at the object before her, the girl recognising it to be similar to a portal she had been thrown through in the past. "Did I... make that...?" The girl couldn't help but whimper as she took a few shaky steps away from the portal. She froze on the spot when she saw something poking its head out from the other side.

5XjZCB3.jpg

Creatures made of shadow began to fall out of the portal, creating further chaos on the battlefield. Junko screamed as one ran straight for her, but a ball of fire slammed into the creature and erased it from existence. Solas stepped forward, taking a place in front of Junko in a protective gesture.

KitZWdh.png

"Stay behind me and concentrate on the portal. Quickly... before more come through!"

Junko blinked, looking between Solas and the horrible, awful mess she herself had created. "What? What do you mean?!"

Solas didn't look back, his focus on the portal. "You opened it. Presumably, you can close it as well."

Junko could only shake her head. Who was this guy kidding...? She'd messed up, and she would continue to mess up as long as she had this horrible mark upon her hand. Attempting to close it would only open more, she was sure. She would be the death of everyone. "Please, no... I can't... I'm not strong enough! I'm no good at any of this! I'm just a fashionista! I... I..."

Junko trailed off, holding back tears.​
"Please you're a lot more than that!" It was now She-Hulks turn for a little pep talk. "You know I haven't known you very long or spoken with you much...uh I figured I'd have this big speech planned but."

She-Hulk fumbled for a few moments before getting to the point at hand. "Anyway! What I have seen of you tells me you're a lot more than you give yourself credit for." She pointed towards the portal. "If you're strong enough to create that portal you bet your ass you're strong enough to unmake it too! Everyone here is depending on you and I'm going to back you up in anyway I can! So what's it gonna be? Actually hold on..."

She-Hulk proceeded to punch the nearby unicorn hard in the face before getting back to Junko. "Sorry what were we talking about again?"

@Atomyk @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi

"Gate of Babylon."

@Everyone @Trololololo

-------

In the afterlife, the tension could be cut with a knife as they awaited the surely, awesome rebuttal. : |

@Afterlife

Was it raining weapondry right now?

Of all things RGB could have anticipated, this...Wasn't one of them. But no matter, one had to always expect the unexpected, and then the expected becomes expected, and then you're prepared for every visible outcome. Or something like that, he didn't know.

However, there is one thing a coward, no matter who they are, is fantastic at.

Screenshot_2016_06_17_at_10_52_48_AM.png

Dodging.

Just as one dodges a question or an uncomfortable situation, so too did RGB dodge the weapons; hopping and sliding and shuffling to avoid getting impaled or clobbered. This was no more challenging than dodging a particularly nasty outbreak of Fears. And while, yes, he was still terrified beyond all hope and reason, he still jumped around anything with an intent to harm.

Other people were doing the dirty business of attacking the demon head-on, and if they wanted to do that, fine. But RGB bopped any and all lackeys drawn to the light of his screen with his cane, smiling a triumphant smile as they were dissuaded from getting the telly-head who looked like easy prey.

"Alright! This isn't so bad, I suppose, I can work with..."

[ @EVERYONE ]​

"ARE YOU READY?!"

A power chord was strummed and the sound rolled over the Afterlife party. Some said that music was a beat in your head. This one vibrated throughout your entire body and somewhere, in each one resonated somewhere deep in their soul. This was music that had kicked down the door, partied hard in the living room and made the trick with the man and the werewolf inner beast thing look like the Pokey Little Puppy. It blew off the lid of your worries and even if the world was to burn all around you now, the music would linger. The chord of the universe.

Or close enough.

Away melted the forest. Away melted the mountains as each party member found themselves together, in pitch black surroundings. Silence reigned for all of five seconds before the same voice that cried, overthrew it. Vive le revolution.

"LADIES ANNNNND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!"

Hot spotlights, bright and piercing flashed over the party, illuminating their surroundings as a new sound made its way like a tidal wave of sound. The most innocuous sound ever imagined in a place like this.

It was the sound of applause.

Upon a massive stage, the party would be standing. Each one bearing an instrument of some kind. Drums, electric guitars, each one decked out in colors and decorations that resonated with each. Max's was hot pink, with an hourglass. Jack's was pure white, with his family mark. Lincoln bore a light blue with a jagged bolt of lightning and Tracer's was yellow with a clock face. Each one felt right and in touching the strings, came the deep set knowledge of how to make it play.

But it was a big stage and opposite was another band.

Liquid shadow given form, with glowing eyes of yellow and red. In clawed hands, they held guitars that looked as though they might devour the players in stygian detail. Any chord played with these instruments, would end up in a dirge one felt. They stared out at the party, with no faces but nevertheless the impression they gave was that of contempt for the party.

The applause surged and the flicker of lighters raised in salute to the bands on stage massed in the thousands as far as the party could see, though that was likely nothing compared to who was announcing them as he stepped out.

tumblr_ndxb7t36521te8873o2_500.jpg

The traitor had returned, swinging his cane in idle fashion before bringing it down with a heavy thud upon the stage. Silence reigned and on his ear, was a mic as he spoke.

"IN THIS CORNER!!! PRESENTING THE BEST OF THE WORST! BEINGS YOU LOVE TO HATE....YOUR OVERLORDS AND MASTERS! I GIVE YOU.... "WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

The cheers surged and raged as the nightmares unleashed a power chord that shattered one of the spotlights, though it repaired instantly. Roman smiled and carefully, cleaned one ear before clearing his throat.

"AND IN THIS CORNER....YOU KNOW EM, YOU LOVE EM. BEHOLD, YOUR SAVIORS! YOUR PLUCKY ADVENTURERS, YOUR HEROES AND ROLE MODELS! INVESTIGATORS AND SURVIVORS OF ALL THROWN AT THEM- I GIVE YOU...."GRAVITY FALLS!"

The cheers surged once more and in the crowd, if you squinted you could see a few familiar faces. The Hunter and the Plain Doll, Granny Weatherwax, the Tweedle Twins, the three ghosts with the child one on the shoulders of the matron- All of them holding up lighters with either a blue flame or a bright yellow as they waved them.

Roman turned to the party and removed the mic as he smirked.

"Heya people. Long time, no see- Now I ain't got time to play around so I'm only going to say this one. Don't assume this battle is less then one with weapons or magic, because it is every bit as serious as you can imagine. Its simple too. Play in a battle of the bands, win over the crowd. Blue represents your supporters. Yellow, for the other. The more blue, the more you win. It ends once you have the entire audience waving blue lighters....Or yellow."

He brought out his own, the blue pilot-esque flame briefly wavering as he lit up a cigar before he put it away.

"Good luck. If you die horribly, I'm certainly not going to see it."

He turned back around and roared into the mic which he put back down.

"ARE YOU READY!!!!"

Weirdmageddon stepped forward, their lead guitarist roaring in a gutteral voice with the suffering of innocent souls.

"ONE-TWO-THREE-HIT IT!"

Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit: light
Enter: night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Take my hand
We're off to never never land

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head

Grain of sand

Take my hand
We're off to never never land!!

@york @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rock On.
The Eternal Heroes
Starring: Max, Tracer, Clarence, Sam, Dean, Lincoln & Tommy

@Ringmaster @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Battle of the Bands >.<

(Collab post done with the aid of: @Krieg @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 )

There was darkness, in a sudden turn of events. Nothing else than that, a guitar riff, and an announcer whose voice was, unfortunately, familiar.

And now they were on a stage, surrounded to infinity with cheering fans, and faced head-on to a band made entirely of shadowy entities. But the afterlife group had other things to direct their focus at than their opposing band…

As it appeared, they were in one themself. A cowbell in the hands of Tracer.

Clarence positioned himself behind a grand piano, ready to play.

Dean suddenly found himself in front of a set of drums.

Dean-Winchester-salvatore-girls-and-winchester-girls-38503598-433-650.jpg

"Alright, yeah. I was born for this! Let's play some music! Come on, Sammy, let's kick their ass! Enter Sandman's easy to beat. We just have to find a good enough song, and we'll kick their ass." He looked at Sam and tossed a drumstick idly into the air, and caught it as it fell. "Hey, you got bass? Don't worry, the girls will come flocking to me, and I'll send 'em your way, huh?"

"Shut up, Dean." Sam said.

"Anyway, what are we playing? Little AC/DC? Some Queen? She has a cowbell, so Don't Fear the Reaper maybe?" Dean said, pointing to Lena. "Whatever it is, I bet we'll kick some purgatory ass."

Yet again, a bit too much happened at once for Clarence's comfort. Another person arrived there, this one albeit with a comfortingly familiar accent, and without warning, everything about the surroundings seemed to melt away. There was darkness, in a sudden turn of events. Nothing else than that, a guitar riff, and an announcer whose voice was, unfortunately, familiar.

And now they were on a stage, surrounded to infinity with cheering fans, and faced head-on to a band made entirely of shadowy entities. And what was that song they were singing? Was it mocking his faith? It tempted Clarence to walk right up to them and hand them a beating, but he had other things to direct his focus at than their opposing band…

As it appeared, they were in one too. And judging from the announcer's message, this was going to go musically.

szGEcE5.jpg

Clarence positioned behind a grand piano, to his great amusement decorated with the iconic Exceptional hat and with lit Foxfire candles strewn around an on it, he took a deep breath. They were going to play music, weren't they? On a stage. For a crowd. Against another band. Which, according to their first performance, had done this before.

The Brit had stepped inside a showroom twice. And he'll let you know that Mahogany hall is nothing but the FINEST in musical and other artistical entertainment. But now it was his time to shine. Slowly laying his hands on the keys, a feeling of familiarity struck him, as if playing the piano was all he'd ever done. He hadn't, but it felt as such.

Well, why not make this a performance to remember? It wasn't like losing particularly fancied him anyways. Seeing the rest of the group seemingly agreeing on a song, Clarence did but start playing. And just like he didn't know how to play the piano at all before mere seconds ago, the song felt everything but strange. Pleasant.

Lincoln looked down at the change of outfit, sometimes he hated it when these things happened. He didn't understand much in music, it was not something he was interested in. He looked over at Dean. "I guess whatever we play, it will have to beat that, I got no suggestions," he said.

Tommy smirked. "Now I can do this kind of battle. I may have an idea or two," he said, as he stared at his instrument. It seemed to be another guitar. He quickly understood what he could do and looked at Lincoln. "Shh, I think Max has an idea."

Max had thought desperately for a good song to pit against the one the Weirdmageddon had pitched... It was an interesting one alright, but as the group discussed amongst one another, she finally had an idea. A song she faintly remembered, from this show she had found on the internet once... "I may fall" it was a simple song, but it's lyrics oddly seemed to fit Jacks poem... This would have to do.

MpIRVCF.jpg

"Hey... I think I have something..." She said, speaking up suddenly...

The next few minutes or so was filled with an intense amount of deliberation, and whispering... But eventually, it seemed that everyone had a rough idea of what to do; they even ended up with both Tracer and Max singing the lyrics together... As a duo, since the song did require

"Well, what do ye got, loves?"

The chattering and almost bickering among the group reigned supreme, as to be expected, Lena herself finding the whole situation dangerously funny yet disturbing. Whilst she never achieved her former dream of being a tip-and-touty Brit rockstar, the aviator knew her fair share of Sex Pistols and anarchic rock. Silently thanking her Father for such a wonderfully chaotic sense of music, Tracer let the others decide, lightly rattling her cowbell in slight annoyance. Huffing at the contraption, the speedy pilot innocently whistled, dashing off to briefly snatch a spare microphone. Glancing over at Torchwick, the brunette winked, giggling devilishly, about as sly as a dead fox.

However, what shocked the speedy gunslinger was not the decision of the song, but rather, the abruptness of a soft voice arising from the band. Indeed, the song was familiar to even Tracer, having spent many arguably fortunate afternoons playing video games with D.Va, that mechanized nerd blaring soundtracks for an ungodly amount of both anime and hard-hitting electronic music. Even though the song wasn't exactly familiar, Lena knew the formula of these types of songs, grinning nearly ear-to-ear, shaking the cowbell rapidly as she danced about the stage, rallying her fellow band members.

"A'ight lads n' lassies, get ready! I want to see dem' riffs, that piano, those feelsy gushy lyrics 'bout friends and not giving up! We'll knock Mr. Sandman back to the frattin' stone age!" Lena exclaimed happily, in the back of her mind panicking that her fellow members would have absolutely no idea what to do. Granted, Tracer didn't know what to do, but hopefully her flare in music would guide her along, skidding beside Max pridefully. Pointing out to the crowd, shaking the cowbell, Tracer boomed out, pacing in her position.

Allowing for the introductions to be made, Tracer bumped Max's shoulder with her fist playfully, giving the photographer a brief salute.

"Lets make this crowd go nuts, Mad Max."

Mad Max... That nickname brought back memories... But Max couldn't let that distract from their goal now; their very future lay in how this strange Battle of the Bands ended... And she had a distinct feeling that losing would land them in some hot water to say the least... She took a deep breath, being in front of a crowd like this made her quite nervous, some habbits just never die. Though, she knew there was more at stake than her own self consciousness, and well... Shyness, with that in mind, she knew she couldn't chicken out of this, not now...

XGPN7KB.png

"Let's get this thing started!" Max said suddenly.

She acted rather aloof just then, but if one could read minds, or expressions, it wouldn't take long to figure out that she was simply trying to shake off her nervousness...

"This one's for you... Chloe..." She thought to herself, seeming to relax, even if it was just for the moment.

And then their song began, with the instruments just barely beginning to play first.

Max's voice started off rather quiet, almost overwhelmed by Tracer's as they begun singing together but soon enough, she seemed to gain confidence; her voice only grew stronger as she began to pour her heart and soul into every verse. The two really did make an amazing duo, despite seeming to be winging it for the most part... More on Max's front, at least...

(Magenta = Max & Tracer singing together Gray = Chorus)

"Theres a day when all hearts will be broken

When a shadow will cast out the light
And our eyes cry a million tears
Help won't arrive..."

"There's a day when our courage collapses
And our friends suddenly leave us behind..."

"Creatures of darkness will triumph
The sun won't rise..."

"When we've lost all hope
And succumb to fear
As the skies rain blood
And the end draws near!"

"I maaaay faaaaall."

"But not like this! It won't be by your hand!"

"I may fall."

"Not this place! Not tonight!"

"I may fall."

"Bring it all; it's not enough to take me down!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"Theres a place where we'll stand outnumbered;
Where the wolves and the soul-less will rise.
In the time of our final moments
Every dream dies..."

"There's a place where our shields will lay shattered
And the fear's all that's left in our hearts..."

"Strength and our courage have run out
We fall apart!"

"When we lose our faith.
And forsake our friends...
When the moon is gone
And we reach our end!"

"I maaaay fall!"

"I may fall..."

"There's a moment that changes a life when,
We do something that no one else can..."

"And the path that we've taken will lead us
One final stand!"

"There's a moment we make a decision
Not to cower and crash to the ground!"

"The moment we face our worst demons;
Our courage found!"

"When we stand with friends,
and we won't retreat!
As we stare down death,
then the taste is sweet!"

"I maaaay faaaaall."

"But not like this! It won't be by your hand!"

"I may fall."

"Not this place! Not tonight!"

"I may fall."

"Bring it all; it's not enough to take me down!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may, I may faaaaaaall!"

Their voices faded away almost in unison with the fading guitar chord, and then... There was nothing but silence

Max wasn't sure if they had done it, but... All the same, she was glad she hadn't faltered in the middle of the song.

Dean finished drumming as the song ended. "Wow, what a rush, huh, Sam?" He said. His brother nodded. "Anyway, there's one more thing I gotta do." He stood up next to his mic, and shouted "GOODNIGHT, PURGATORY!" Into it as the lights went down.

It seemed like their own performance was over, and now... The self proclaimed "Eternal Heroes" made their post-performance poses, if they had any, and waited in a fresh air of suspense to see how their performance had gone with their audience. With any luck, they would gain some blue lights in their audience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.