• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside the shack, the group would find evidence of someone or something having been dragged across the grass. Following the trail would lead the group to Dean... who had a sword lodged in his chest. It was one of the flaming swords, though its fire had died out... On Dean were multiple stab wounds with shallow depth and light burns, indicating that whoever was stabbing him didn't really know how to use a sword properly or wasn't too into killing Dean. In addition, red marks on Dean indicated large hands held him down and held his mouth. These imprints were similar to the ones that were found on Max's and Meteo's corpses. Leading to the body were large footprints, as if something big had walked up to Dean, though the foot prints disappeared only a few feet away from the body. Other foot prints could be found in the grass heading to the body and leaving it... The size of these foot prints indicated they were left by someone small of stature. These second foot prints eventually lead to...

... The body of Sam. Blood has poured down his face, and a check of his wounds would reveal he was killed via blunt force trauma to the head. Most of the wounds were concentrated at the back of Sam's head, indicating his attacker had gotten behind him at some point. His body and clothing were dishevelled, indicating a struggle occurred, likely due to some sloppiness on the killer's part. The foot prints that led to his body get lost in two other sets of foot prints that seemed to have circled around each other, further pointing to a struggle.

Out of the shack came Dipper, who came up to the group involved in the investigation. In his hand were two sceptres. "Hey, guys! We have two of these now... one from the dreamscape and the original one! That means you could probably investigate two people this time!"

@C.T. @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Lissamel @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @Gwazi Magnum @Raven @Nater Taters @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @DapperDogman @Takumi @Hospes @Investigation
And once more another murder has taken place. Gilgamesh approached the bodies investigating the footprints to try to figure out some sort of clue as to who what kind of person had left them, such as how rushed were they, were they applying a lot of pressure? What shape of footprint?

@Hospes @Atomyk

The appearance of the Winchester Brothers had Granny Weatherwax's eyes widen in shock. In contrast, the Magi laughed darkly. Winds began to pick up as the clouds began to darken.

"Thats....Thats cheating. The traitors were found! Its over!"

"Not entirely. The Blackmailers existed...And they are extensions of the traitors will, the one who left his plans behind in the event he died. The only one who has done all this, under his own volition."

Granny Weatherwax's eyes turned flinty as she spoke coldly.

"So then. It appears we're at an impass as they say. Well, in life I was a witch of considerable skill. But I had a friend, a real hodgepodge of mannerisms. She said something about rules once, you know what it was?"

The Magi shrugged. And suddenly seemed wary as Granny took a step forward.

"When you break rules? You break them good and hard. Max? You and yer friends, take my path. I'm about to show this gentleman here, why its not a good idea to cheat before a witch."

The Magi sneered beneath his hood, cupped a hand and sent a stream of white fire streaking towards the witch.
Without dropping her stare Granny raised a hand and deflected the flames towards the side. There was an explosion and a tree that looked as though it was struck by lightning.

Her eyes widened.

The Magi vanished. Where he had been standing a huge snake coiled, poised to strike.

Granny vanished. Where she had been standing was a large wicker basket.

The snake became a giant reptile from the mists of time.

The basket became the snow wind of the Ice Giants, coating the struggling monster with ice.

The reptile became a sabre-toothed tiger, crouched to spring.

The gale became a bubbling tar pit.

The tiger managed to become an eagle, stooping.

The tar pits became a tufted hood.

Then the images began to flicker as shape replaced shape. Stroboscope shadows danced around the glade. A magical wind sprang up, thick and greasy, striking octarine sparks from beards and fingers. In the middle of it all the party, peering through streaming eyes, could just make out the two figures of Granny and the Magi, glossy statues in the midst of the hurtling images.

Winds blew and the storm returned. Max's storm as briefly, within the outline of Aku's grinning face peered down at the party. The pathway was clear....And then the howling began from the dark woods.

Something was coming....Attracted to the fight as the prior monster was to Meteo. Perhaps that was Granny's aim...Making sure the eye was fixed on her, rather then the party.

And from the sky, shining brightly like a bolt of light from the heavens, landed the following.

A very special katana, that despite its plain state and lack of decoration shone brilliantly in the shadow nightmares of the world around it.

Now that was strange.

@The Tactician @york @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
The appearance of the Winchester Brothers had Granny Weatherwax's eyes widen in shock. In contrast, the Magi laughed darkly. Winds began to pick up as the clouds began to darken.

"Not entirely. The Blackmailers existed...And they are extensions of the traitors will, the one who left his plans behind in the event he died. The only one who has done all this, under his own volition."

"So then. It appears we're at an impass as they say. Well, in life I was a witch of considerable skill. But I had a friend, a real hodgepodge of mannerisms. She said something about rules once, you know what it was?"

"When you break rules? You break them good and hard. Max? You and yer friends, take my path. I'm about to show this gentleman here, why its not a good idea to cheat before a witch."

The Magi sneered beneath his hood, cupped a hand and sent a stream of white fire streaking towards the witch.
Without dropping her stare Granny raised a hand and deflected the flames towards the side. There was an explosion and a tree that looked as though it was struck by lightning.

Her eyes widened.

The Magi vanished. Where he had been standing a huge snake coiled, poised to strike.

The basket became the snow wind of the Ice Giants, coating the struggling monster with ice.

Then the images began to flicker as shape replaced shape. Stroboscope shadows danced around the hall. A magical wind sprang up, thick and greasy, striking octarine sparks from beards and fingers. In the middle of it all the party, peering through streaming eyes, could just make out the two figures of Granny and the Magi, glossy statues in the midst of the hurtling images.

Winds blew and the storm returned. Max's storm as briefly, within the outline of Aku's grinning face peered down at the party. The pathway was clear....And then the howling began from the dark woods.

Something was coming....Attracted to the fight as the prior monster was to Meteo. Perhaps that was Granny's aim...Making sure the eye was fixed on her, rather then the party.

And from the sky, shining brightly like a bolt of light from the heavens, landed the following.

A very special katana, that despite its plain state and lack of decoration shone brilliantly in the shadow nightmares of the world around it.

Now that was strange.

So, they died again. This marked their collective 119th death. Sam's 7th, Dean's 112th.

Sam and Dean expected to end up back in heaven. They expected to follow the road, and get back to Earth. Sam and Dean expected to be able to call up Castiel to assist them.

But they couldn't, because they didn't go to heaven, or hell, or even Purgatory. They were now in unfamiliar territory. They were in the Multiverse's idea of purgatory.

Several questions remained: didn't they catch the traitors? How did they die, then? Who killed them? How was that girl from the cave doing?

What's eating Gilbert Grape?
Who was phone? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Ok, maybe not those last three.

Sam and Dean watched the encounter between Granny and the Magi go on. They watched as the two changed forms, and bested each other until they moved ahead and watched a katana descend from heaven.

44cb27ce99e0b268e8490d3db2f5e605.jpg

"Well, that was trippy as hell. I'm not drinking before dying next time, huh?" Dean laughed. "Anyway, where the hell are we, Sam? And what the hell happened?" Dean put his hand on his flame sword, making sure it was still there.

61c3e46574ca3d73c495c1ecf8e5b956.jpg

"I think we died, Dean. I think we were murdered." Sam said in his calm tone.

"Murdered? Didn't we catch the two killers? The Bowler hat dude and the hot chick."

"I don't know, Dean. Whatever happened back there... Killed us. What do you remember last?"

"I uh, I remember the hospital. Uh, Grim Reaper and his daughter, The hot chick and her large ER and I went to the ER to get some checked up, and uh, uh, there was this little girl. She uh, she said something about Purgatory, and uh, Mother. Sam, didn't we already do that? What did you do? Finish checkers and that show?"

"No, Dean. Jade and I, well, we uh fought some sort of Shadow demons out in the hallway, it was really strange. There was a voice in my head too. It told me to join it?"

"What is it with you and voices in your head, Sammy? Anyway, uh, maybe something there happened. Yeah, that's gotta be it."

Well, this was an awkward conversation to have in front of people.
@Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @afterlife @Yay! Exposition for Lincoln!

Her eyes widened.

Then the images began to flicker as shape replaced shape. Stroboscope shadows danced around the glade. A magical wind sprang up, thick and greasy, striking octarine sparks from beards and fingers. In the middle of it all the party, peering through streaming eyes, could just make out the two figures of Granny and the Magi, glossy statues in the midst of the hurtling images.

Now that was strange.

As the battle between Granny and the Magi raged on, and the brothers seemed oblivious to the ongoing circumstances, Jack focused upon the katana that had fallen from the heavens and into their metaphorical laps. He knew what smiths had made that blade and who it belonged to, and he did not hesitate to reclaim it as his, slipping it through his belt to where it belonged. The blade had found its master once more.

"I am ready to move on, and it is best if we do not waste Granny's sacrifice for us."

@Ringmaster @The Silver Paladin @york @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9

"Ah. I understand." Clarence rubbed his chin. Max would not like to use her powers much, as doing so creates a storm, which once threatened her home town. That certainly was something to consider…

Aside from one fact. They weren't in her hometown anymore. "Miss, I do with utmost clarity see the issue at hand, but allow me to present you with a fine piece of convincement. We aren't in your hometown. If anything, managing to create a storm is but a finer asset in a battle!"

Gesturing wildly with his arms out to every side, more pointing at the sky than anything else, he continued. "Surely, I know you may fear the destruction of civilizations, but here is none! Aside from this, humble, establishment that once was a village, yet is now abandoned! Fear not, for with your power, and the winds that come with it, our skilled samurai swordsman, these two gentlemen whom I believe possess an immense amount of skill as well, and myself by the side, no architect of nightmares can possibly stand in our way of success over the darkness!"

He stretched out a gloved hand, grinning widely. "My dear, are you with me in getting back the powers of this purgatory platoon?"

@york @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster

Her eyes widened.

Then the images began to flicker as shape replaced shape. Stroboscope shadows danced around the hall. A magical wind sprang up, thick and greasy, striking octarine sparks from beards and fingers. In the middle of it all the party, peering through streaming eyes, could just make out the two figures of Granny and the Magi, glossy statues in the midst of the hurtling images.

Now that was strange.

So, they died again. This marked their collective 119th death. Sam's 7th, Dean's 112th.

Sam and Dean expected to end up back in heaven. They expected to follow the road, and get back to Earth. Sam and Dean expected to be able to call up Castiel to assist them.

But they couldn't, because they didn't go to heaven, or hell, or even Purgatory. They were now in unfamiliar territory. They were in the Multiverse's idea of purgatory.

Several questions remained: didn't they catch the traitors? How did they die, then? Who killed them? How was that girl from the cave doing?

Who was phone? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sam and Dean watched the encounter between Granny and the Magi go on. They watched as the two changed forms, and bested each other until they moved ahead and watched a katana descend from heaven.

"Well, that was trippy as hell. I'm not drinking before dying next time." Dean laughed. "Anyway, where the hell are we, Sam? And what the hell happened?" Dean put his hand on his flame sword, making sure it was still there.

"Murdered? Didn't we catch the two killers? The Bowler hat dude and the hot chick."

"I don't know, Dean. Whatever happened back there... Killed us. What do you remember last?"

"I uh, I remember the hospital. Uh, Grim Reaper and his daughter, The hot chick and her large ER and I went to the ER to get some checked up, and uh, uh, there was this little girl. She uh, she said something about Purgatory, and uh, Mother. Sam, didn't we already do that? What did you do? Finish checkers and that show?"

"No, Dean. Jade and I, well, we uh fought some sort of Shadow demons out in the hallway, it was really strange. There was a voice in my head too. It told me to join it?"

"What is it with you and voices in your head, Sammy? Anyway, uh, maybe something there happened. Yeah, that's gotta be it."

@Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @afterlife @Yay! Exposition for Lincoln!
As the battle between Granny and the Magi raged on, and the brothers seemed oblivious to the ongoing circumstances, Jack focused upon the katana that had fallen from the heavens and into their metaphorical laps. He knew what smiths had made that blade and who it belonged to, and he did not hesitate to reclaim it as his, slipping it through his belt to where it belonged. The blade had found its master once more.

"I am ready to move on, and it is best if we do not waste Granny's sacrifice for us."

@Ringmaster @The Silver Paladin @york @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9
Max Caulfield
@The Tactician @Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9

bJNqvLR.jpg

Max frowned... It was quite clear she was still unsure of what to do... Or, well, what was the right thing to do... But fortunately, they weren't at this impasse for very long; the arrival of two new deceased ones made it clear that something was wrong. Granny Weatherwax only confirmed her own suspicions; the traitors were all caught, but the game went on... The blackmailers were still able to carry on the kills, they had been cheated... ... Did they even have a chance in the first place? Something stirred in her at that though, anger... Frustration, but yet, a will to go on... It looks like she wasn't the only one put off by being cheated though, Granny Weatherwax had suddenly engaged in some sort of magical duel with the cloaked figure, the one who seemed to be the force of wrongdoing in all of this... And in that moment, Max realized that her gut instincts were right about what that man had proposed... But it didn't matter now, Granny Weatherwax had told them to take her path, it looks like their choice had been made for them this time.

The storm that was the battle between the cloaked stranger, and Granny Weatherwax seemed to only get worse as time went on, and she could have sworn she saw the looming face of an unspeakable evil in it's clouds... Before suddenly, she noticed something being pulled towards it, drawn by the light rather than the darkness, and out of the sky, came a strange sword... One that she quickly realized was Jack's, as he swiftly headed over to retrieve it. She nodded at his words, preparing to leave... But before she did so, she realized she had one last thing to do.

7Tc34r3.jpg

Without wasting any time, she quickly retrieved her camera from her bag, and carefully lined up the barely visible figures amidst the storm... And then... She took a picture.

The familiar noise of the camera shutters activating, brought her a little relief.

Soon enough, the camera printed out the freshly captured image, as she quickly waved it around, to allow the photo to develop correctly... Before she finally put it in her bag carefully with the other photos she had taken, right beside her camera.

0G7BHFt.jpg

"Thanks for the help... Granny. I hope we'll see you again..." She thought to herself...

Unlike the previous pictures she had taken, this one hadn't been taken with the intention to expose what was truly there... But instead, it had been taken to capture the moment where the forces of good, and evil, if you could even call them that clashed... All she could hope was that Granny Weatherwax won... But for the time being, she knew she had to continue on down the path she had been shown, in an effort to put an end to this madness, once and for all...

"Aha!" Aran looked around the group. "So! One of my votes goes to Uncle and Jade, the folks who were at the Hospital with a Staff! The other? I want to hold on to to that one. But who here is small enough to kill, and has one of those shapeshifting cats?"

@Atomyk @Crow @Raven @Investigation
JYUNC.jpg

Uncle placed a hand on Jade so she wouldn't react knowing how she got about people taking her size to be considered small. "My nephew's niece all I will point out was carrying a pet dragon looking thing. But because she took a staff without my contestant and I was holding it when a figure seemed to be threatening I understand your vote and we shall accept it." He stated and looked at the struggling Jade. "It wasn't me though Uncle let me go." She complained frustrated. "I already had a feeling by the voice me and Sam heard something bad would happen." She muttered not sure who heard but knew her Uncle wouldn't.
poster_w185.jpg

"Now if we ignore Jade let's continue to look at hand. I'm afraid were not at this moment our selves to have a vote. Simply because we were only with Sam before the murder. And I was having to keep an eye on Jade before having to make my attention to the figure with a mask that she became so frightful of." He stated.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Others

journal1_by_framephantom-d6em8rm.jpg

Digging through Dean's Suit Jacket, Michiko would find John Winchester's journal. She would also find several Fake IDs. Including the FBI Aliases they used when they arrived, she would also find several more FBI IDs, an NTSB ID, a CDC Badge, US Fish and Wildlife, Park Rangers, and most curiously, this one:
ec69a3cc38e770795a4a2c7a153bfc69.jpg

She would also find a flask inside one of his pockets, with some alcohol still inside it, and a full bottle of whiskey in his duffel bag next to several containers of salt, some rosary beads, and a vial of holy water.

Nearby Sam, his Bow of Ice could be found.

@Investigators @Takumi @Atomyk

"Teddy Bear doctor, eh?"

Michiko chuckled in amusement at the peculiar fake ID she found, taking that, the flask, the journal, and the whiskey she'd return back to her seat against the wall and begin to indulge in the spoils she found.

Hatchin scooted away from her just slightly, not exactly comfortable with this new development. It wasn't the first time Michiko drank around her, sure, but who knows what'll happen this time. And she didn't want the woman to pass out again, even if she could hold her alcohol pretty well.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Lissamel @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @everyone @anybody interested

The foot prints are not clear enough to gain a perfect match, but the size of the prints point to someone on the smaller side.

As for the head wounds, the wounds match the staff, or a weapon similar to the staff.

@Raven @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation
"Aha!" Aran looked around the group. "So! One of my votes goes to Uncle and Jade, the folks who were at the Hospital with a Staff! The other? I want to hold on to to that one. But who here is small enough to kill, and has one of those shapeshifting cats?"

@Atomyk @Crow @Raven @Investigation
latest

With a roll of her eyes, Mandy gave the ground a light knock with her staff, summoning an array of bright neon arrows pointing directly at Hideo and Wiruko.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation​
"Eh, we got us two votes, can't hurt to use em! Hideo and Wiruko get my second vote!"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Uh... yeah, okay..."

Hideo wasn't even sure how to defend himself, because you know, every time he tried to improve a situation for himself always ended up with some sort of backfire. Until something else came up, Hideo just stood there awkwardly. Though, he supposed that he could put his first vote on Uncle and Jade for now.

tumblr_o7tdcq94de1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Wiruko has a question: can Wiruko eat this?"

Wiruko just pointed at the neon-lighted arrows made by Mandy's staff of illusions, oblivious to the fact that they were getting voted up...

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

And once more another murder has taken place. Gilgamesh approached the bodies investigating the footprints to try to figure out some sort of clue as to who what kind of person had left them, such as how rushed were they, were they applying a lot of pressure? What shape of footprint?

@Hospes @Atomyk
She-Hulk would silently watch Gilgamesh for a moment before she finally spoke. "Umm Gil...what are you doing?"

@Gwazi Magnum

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite

Max Caulfield

bJNqvLR.jpg

Max frowned... It was quite clear she was still unsure of what to do... Or, well, what was the right thing to do... But fortunately, they weren't at this impasse for very long; the arrival of two new deceased ones made it clear that something was wrong. Granny Weatherwax only confirmed her own suspicions; the traitors were all caught, but the game went on... The blackmailers were still able to carry on the kills, they had been cheated... ... Did they even have a chance in the first place? Something stirred in her at that though, anger... Frustration, but yet, a will to go on... It looks like she wasn't the only one put off by being cheated though, Granny Weatherwax had suddenly engaged in some sort of magical duel with the cloaked figure, the one who seemed to be the force of wrongdoing in all of this... And in that moment, Max realized that her gut instincts were right about what that man had proposed... But it didn't matter now, Granny Weatherwax had told them to take her path, it looks like their choice had been made for them this time.

The storm that was the battle between the cloaked stranger, and Granny Weatherwax seemed to only get worse as time went on, and she could have sworn she saw the looming face of an unspeakable evil in it's clouds... Before suddenly, she noticed something being pulled towards it, drawn by the light rather than the darkness, and out of the sky, came a strange sword... One that she quickly realized was Jack's, as he swiftly headed over to retrieve it. She nodded at his words, preparing to leave... But before she did so, she realized she had one last thing to do.

7Tc34r3.jpg

Without wasting any time, she quickly retrieved her camera from her bag, and carefully lined up the barely visible figures amidst the storm... And then... She took a picture.

The familiar noise of the camera shutters activating, brought her a little relief.

Soon enough, the camera printed out the freshly captured image, as she quickly waved it around, to allow the photo to develop correctly... Before she finally put it in her bag carefully with the other photos she had taken, right beside her camera.

0G7BHFt.jpg

"Thanks for the help... Granny. I hope we'll see you again..." She thought to herself...

Unlike the previous pictures she had taken, this one hadn't been taken with the intention to expose what was truly there... But instead, it had been taken to capture the moment where the forces of good, and evil, if you could even call them that clashed... All she could hope was that Granny Weatherwax won... But for the time being, she knew she had to continue on down the path she had been shown, in an effort to put an end to this madness, once and for all...

Sam and Dean nodded. "Right, yeah, we should probably get moving." Dean said, grabbing his sword, and following Jack. "Come on, Sam! Let's go."

"Teddy Bear doctor, eh?"

Michiko chuckled in amusement at the peculiar fake ID she found, taking that, the flask, the journal, and the whiskey she'd return back to her seat against the wall and begin to indulge in the spoils she found.

Hatchin scooted away from her just slightly, not exactly comfortable with this new development. It wasn't the first time Michiko drank around her, sure, but who knows what'll happen this time. And she didn't want the woman to pass out again, even if she could hold her alcohol pretty well.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Lissamel @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @everyone @anybody interested
Michiko would flip through the journal, and find information on several monsters, dates dating back to the 80's, and information on several rituals. The whiskey would taste like whiskey.

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Uh... yeah, okay..."

Hideo wasn't even sure how to defend himself, because you know, every time he tried to improve a situation for himself always ended up with some sort of backfire. Until something else came up, Hideo just stood there awkwardly. Though, he supposed that he could put his first vote on Uncle and Jade for now.

tumblr_o7tdcq94de1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Wiruko has a question: can Wiruko eat this?"

Wiruko just pointed at the neon-lighted arrows made by Mandy's staff of illusions, oblivious to the fact that they were getting voted up...

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk
Uncle looked at who else began to vote for him and knew it was another that was suspected. He started a moment but said nothing it was Jade he made a comment. "Uncle we can't just sit here and let them vote us." She stated obviously angered by her seeming to be a suspect. "And no one every believes me..." She added with a sigh and quiet breath. "Jade come here." He stated then seemed to slap her forehead with two figures.
1933558-tumblr_llxaxypbon1qc0p7do1_500.gif

"Aye Ahhhh do you really want to help there cause by acting like a child?" He asked. "One more thing I do not see what makes them assume we killed Sam other than the fact we were with him. One more thing I know you all are looking to the staffs but take notice Jade has not had it this whole time since I took it from her bag. Even now. Therefore if you are only looking at us by Jade's size I suggest you re-look around." Uncle stated. "That is all these are the things Uncle is trying to think through.One more thing Uncle shall point out that Uncle does not have a sword if you wished to think that route as well." Uncle stated and finished not sure how else to defend them. "But I will say like the kind man Jack We shall accept your votes and I'm afraid it will come up to be a waste just like before we all finally started to find the murders. One more thing I think Jade much rather answer what frightened her of the man in the mask more than be accused any farther." He added.
tumblr_mve9fsMfbg1qc5y70o1_500.gif

@Investigation and those accusing Jade and Uncle

Sam and Dean nodded. "Right, yeah, we should probably get moving." Dean said, grabbing his sword, and following Jack. "Come on, Sam! Let's go."

Michiko would flip through the journal, and find information on several monsters, dates dating back to the 80's, and information on several rituals. The whiskey would taste like whiskey.

Michiko would stare at the pages, for she wasn't exactly that literate. But she would be able to notice dates and such. Closing the book, she'd set in her lap and drink her conflicting feelings away while Neo and Coco played with each other near Hatchin.

Hatchin sighed and stood, turning to her companion

"Sitting and moping isn't going to help much Michiko.." the blonde sighed. The Latina just shooed her away dismissively.

"Yeah, sure." the woman grumbled.

@Nobody @Feels train

Michiko would stare at the pages, for she wasn't exactly that literate. But she would be able to notice dates and such. Closing the book, she'd set in her lap and drink her conflicting feelings away while Neo and Coco played with each other near Hatchin.

Hatchin sighed and stood, turning to her companion

"Sitting and moping isn't going to help much Michiko.." the blonde sighed. The Latina just shooed her away dismissively.

"Yeah, sure." the woman grumbled.

@Nobody @Feels train
"She's right ya know...." Inigo had gotten up from his own moping corner and decided he would try to help these two out while Lon'qu investigated.

smooth____inigo__soulmate_au__by_oresamawolfy-d91x9j0.png

"C'mon now... Both of you try and smile for a change... Yeah, you two were traitors but hey.... All the more reason to get the dastard behind this..." Inigo commented trying to lift their spirits. Assuming they were controlled Inigo didn't hold it against them for what they did and neither did lon'qu.

Speaking of Lon'qu he placed their first vote on Hideo/Wiruko. For now he wasn't sure about the second vote on so he left it blank for now...

@Takumi @Atomyk @TryingToRepairDamagedFeels

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo7_100.png

"... so Master, what are we going to do?"

Wiruko started to realize that something was up, and looked over to see how tired that Hideo looked. Maybe this whole experience was starting to take a toll on him, especially with how many times people thought that he and Wiruko were a part of the culprits here...

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Just let it happen, Wiruko. We'll just show up innocent and nothing much will come up other than the fact that the other culprits get away with this..."

@nobody @shitpost​

"She's right ya know...." Inigo had gotten up from his own moping corner and decided he would try to help these two out while Lon'qu investigated.

smooth____inigo__soulmate_au__by_oresamawolfy-d91x9j0.png

"C'mon now... Both of you try and smile for a change... Yeah, you two were traitors but hey.... All the more reason to get the dastard behind this..." Inigo commented trying to lift their spirits. Assuming they were controlled Inigo didn't hold it against them for what they did and neither did lon'qu.

Speaking of Lon'qu he placed their first vote on Hideo/Wiruko. For now he wasn't sure about the second vote on so he left it blank for now...

@Takumi @Atomyk @TryingToRepairDamagedFeels

"Hmm?" the woman would look up at him.

Hatchin would look up at Inigo as well, slightlt surprised that he agreed with her and was trying to cheer the two up. Coco seemed to have caught on and began to climb on the womans lap and purr and rub against her stomach, causing her to look down.

"Hey, furball cut it out..." she said, being tickled by the creature.

Neo decided to join in. Michiko was now being "attacked" by two Catsune. The corner of her mouth twitched upwards, though that was the only indication of a smile she'd give so far.

Someone save her from the purring and fluffy fur before she is tickled to death.

@Crimson Spartan

Last edited:

"Well, that was trippy as hell. I'm not drinking before dying next time, huh?" Dean laughed. "Anyway, where the hell are we, Sam? And what the hell happened?" Dean put his hand on his flame sword, making sure it was still there.

Lincoln could only watch in shock as someone else died. This time it was Dean and Sam.They had been there when he died. He had been paranoid that they had been the traitors but was happy they were wrong. He also wouldn't shocked that the magi was cheating, despite wanting his powers, he felt it was too good to be true, but he was in the minority too. He took a deep breath. " I agree, we shouldn't waste time trying to figure things out. We'll talk and walk," he said, deciding to inform them of what was going on. He took a deep breath.

" Well, when we arrived I stitched up Tommy and we ran into Max, Clarence, Meteo and Jack, all the rest of the deceased and we helped people. We lost Meteo- when-

Tommy filled in the blank." This sword fell on him and was ignited and killed him because he was panicking," he said.

Lincoln nodded. " We arrived at this impasse and had a choice to make and you arrived. Did you catch the other traitor and if you did, why are you guys dead?" He asked them. He took a deep breath.

" We also are off to fight whoever is causing these nightmares, the mastermind of it all together," Tommy added.

@The Tactician @Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @york

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Djeeta, I'll leave you to make the second vote. Right now, I think the choice of Hideo and Wiruko has loomed over all of us from the start. I will have to vote for them."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Think, Djeeta, think..."

She was never a good thinker, but she was fueled by her feelings.

@Atomyk.​

Her eyes widened.

Now that was strange.

Max Caulfield

bJNqvLR.jpg

7Tc34r3.jpg

0G7BHFt.jpg

Lincoln could only watch in shock as someone else died. This time it was Dean and Sam.They had been there when he died. He had been paranoid that they had been the traitors but was happy they were wrong. He also wouldn't shocked that the magi was cheating, despite wanting his powers, he felt it was too good to be true, but he was in the minority too. He took a deep breath. " I agree, we shouldn't waste time trying to figure things out. We'll talk and walk," he said, deciding to inform them of what was going on. He took a deep breath.

" Well, when we arrived I stitched up Tommy and we ran into Max, Clarence, Meteo and Jack, all the rest of the deceased and we helped people. We lost Meteo- when-

Tommy filled in the blank." This sword fell on him and was ignited and killed him because he was panicking," he said.

Lincoln nodded. " We arrived at this impasse and had a choice to make and you arrived. Did you catch the other traitor and if you did, why are you guys dead?" He asked them. He took a deep breath.

" We also are off to fight whoever is causing these nightmares, the mastermind of it all together," Tommy added.

@The Tactician @Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @york
Oh of course, lovely. More seemingly random things happening unexpectedly. How strange as the sudden tedious transformational battle between the old woman and the cloaked figure was, Clarence was, as any good londoner, adapting. Slowly.

Also, someone else had died and ended up here. Two more charming gentlemen. "These do have a tendency of coming in pairs, do they?" Clarence thought to himself. One thing about their arrival, which seemed to pester the rest there as much as him, bugged him. It was mentioned all the traitors were found. Assuming that meant the murderers, Clarence drew the conclusion there were other killers up there that ravaged the group. Which was everything but pleasant.

But they couldn't get off track now. They had a goal, after all. And as it seemed Jack got his sword back, Clarence watched, pleased. "Ah, Jack's sword has been returned. Perhaps more handy than the medieval magic rarity that is the other sword. Although, that does intrigue me…"

Did that mean the others' powers were back too? It only seemed logical. Turning towards Max again, he pointed a finger at her, before realizing he was still holding a candle. Oh well.

"Max, given that Jack had his preferred form of combat returned to him, something from which he was separated from the beginning, my mind leads me to conclude that your ability has been restored as well. Would you mind give it a quick try, merely to see?"

While waiting for her response, he took to lighting the candle, its eerie green light spreading throughout the nearby area. Given the expensiveness of gas lamps in the Neath, Mr. Fires has lead the way into researching making candles of the strangest materials for durance and strength. While the green Foxfire candles weren't of the finest quality, they were cheap. Very much so, in fact, and the church loved it.

@Ringmaster @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Minerva

tumblr_nkyrkrwFTf1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"I hope the speech wasn't too cheesy. Just keep calm...keep calm.. and...keep calm...and....Tracer on! Haha...ha..."

In the purgatory, among the uneasy drifts and woos of such an eternal place, shrouded in darken woods and darker figures, flares of light existed in the spanless void. The will to live and survive was strong, whether it be the souls in humble photographers, or in Lena Oxton's case, the soul of a multiversal, time-bending, energetic heroine. From all creeds and stories they came, as if they had just left the womb, washes of sin and to be judged in the eternal grey, or perhaps to live the rest of their days in this abyss, damning it moreso than the fiery depths of Hell.

Yet for Lena, such trivial thoughts of mortality and sin was the least of her worries. Bugger, the woman just died believing she was somewhat helping her fellow people, living up to the ideal of Overwatch to her last breath. Sitting up, realizing she was propped up against a tree, Lena rushed to touch her chronal accelerator. Huffing in relieving, notcing a hue of dim blue light, the lucky heroine nearly jumped for joy, giggling and snorting audibly in the dark, depressing woods.

"Woopie! Take that, weird tentacle monster! Can't stop the SS Oxton, the Slippy Streamer, the Trace-o-Matic! I'm back baby!"

With a sling of her arms behind her, the heroine exaggerated her limbs, a daredevil grin etching on her lips. With a bolt, despite her lack of abilities, the swift aviator sprinted ahead, through the lifeless and grey world. Over logs and creeks and leaves Tracer ran, hearing in the distance the faint echoes of those very flares of life, those very flares of hope. Treating this like a game, Lena soon caught sight of the main group, the spunky, stereotypical Brit's voice emerging from the woods almost ominously....

If it wasn't for the fact a woman with a high-pitched voice was making an attempt to sound like a certain Death-obsessed mercenary.

"Die die die! Death cooomes! Oooooo, I huuunger~!"

The bushes rustled and before the group, the lovable yet absurdly annoying Tracer emerged, sticking out like a sore thumb in this godless land. With a goofy grin, not taking sight of all the horrific imagery and powerfully simplistic katana buried into the earth, Lena Oxton zip-zooped her way to the group.

"Well howdy howdy everyone! Man this place is so drap isn't it? Want to catch a toss in the pub after all this? A good drink could do us all some good, right-o! Hehehe...he...ha...."

Greatly timed, Tracer.

Greatly timed.

tumblr_nkyrkrwFTf1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"I hope the speech wasn't too cheesy. Just keep calm...keep calm.. and...keep calm...and....Tracer on! Haha...ha..."

In the purgatory, among the uneasy drifts and woos of such an eternal place, shrouded in darken woods and darker figures, flares of light existed in the spanless void. The will to live and survive was strong, whether it be the souls in humble photographers, or in Lena Oxton's case, the soul of a multiversal, time-bending, energetic heroine. From all creeds and stories they came, as if they had just left the womb, washes of sin and to be judged in the eternal grey, or perhaps to live the rest of their days in this abyss, damning it moreso than the fiery depths of Hell.

Yet for Lena, such trivial thoughts of mortality and sin was the least of her worries. Bugger, the woman just died believing she was somewhat helping her fellow people, living up to the ideal of Overwatch to her last breath. Sitting up, realizing she was propped up against a tree, Lena rushed to touch her chronal accelerator. Huffing in relieving, notcing a hue of dim blue light, the lucky heroine nearly jumped for joy, giggling and snorting audibly in the dark, depressing woods.

"Woopie! Take that, weird tentacle monster! Can't stop the SS Oxton, the Slippy Streamer, the Trace-o-Matic! I'm back baby!"

With a sling of her arms behind her, the heroine exaggerated her limbs, a daredevil grin etching on her lips. With a bolt, despite her lack of abilities, the swift aviator sprinted ahead, through the lifeless and grey world. Over logs and creeks and leaves Tracer ran, hearing in the distance the faint echoes of those very flares of life, those very flares of hope. Treating this like a game, Lena soon caught sight of the main group, the spunky, stereotypical Brit's voice emerging from the woods almost ominously....

If it wasn't for the fact a woman with a high-pitched voice was making an attempt to sound like a certain Death-obsessed mercenary.

"Die die die! Death cooomes! Oooooo, I huuunger~!"

The bushes rustled and before the group, the lovable yet absurdly annoying Tracer emerged, sticking out like a sore thumb in this godless land. With a goofy grin, not taking sight of all the horrific imagery and powerfully simplistic katana buried into the earth, Lena Oxton zip-zooped her way to the group.

"Well howdy howdy everyone! Man this place is so drap isn't it? Want to catch a toss in the pub after all this? A good drink could do us all some good, right-o! Hehehe...he...ha...."

Greatly timed, Tracer.

Greatly timed.
Cheeriness, not something that one would expect in a situation like this. Especially not from one who had just died, and who was coming upon a group of known paranoid individuals. One of those individuals now carried his family sword again, and there was a click of blade sliding ever so slightly from its wooden sheath due to the press of a thumb. Luckily for Tracer, the individual was also perceptive and able to recognize her as one of their comrades.

"Now is not the time to speak of celebration at a tavern, young miss. For now, we must focus on the trials at hand, one involving the defeat of the ruler of this nightmarish realm."

The click was heard once again, this time the thumb being removed as the samurai looked away from Tracer and to the path ahead.

"We have already lost one to the horrors of this madness, so do be careful in how you approach next time we separate and reconvene."

It seemed now was not the time to make jolly jokes in the mind of the man.

"In any case, we should move on with haste once we have recollected our possessions and powers."

@Ringmaster @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.