• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
They fought hard. They fought gallantly. They fought like heroes, each and everyone of them. What could one say of Gilgamesh's defiance? Or the heroism of Lon'qu and Inigo, or Hideo who stood up to the Dream Demon? Songs would be sung for ages to come, of the dynamic entry of the vampire and the sheer manliness of Ryan. One way or another, every hero here displayed themselves at their very best, comparable to the deeds of many heroes before who fought against such terrible odds.

And in Bill's eye, like a slot machine in the aftermath it spun and landed on an hourglass symbol.

And despite the pain he had attained, Bill still found it in him to chuckle as he rose into the sky.

Rock music filled the air. conducted by two of his arms as the trees came to life, strumming their electric guitars.

Up above, the crack of reality from Weirdmageddon's approach provided the strobe lights as Bill cackled.

"Its astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness....Takes its toll. But don't worry....Not for very much longer."

Energy began to swirl from the midst of the Dream Demon.

And the world reversed all around them.

A unicorn pawnch went backwards, an ice arrow and blackmailer betrayal was noted and undone.

Oh, and Koyomi missed out on his chance to get with Junko. : |

"I'm about to...Lose control."

Time reverted back to its normal flow, the power of Max Caulfield stolen from her since the beginning and kept by Bill Cipher. He didn't just steal lives.

He robbed even unto the least part of them.

His eye swirled to an emblem of a crown and rising in the air, he absently leaned back without looking as Wrecking Ball Vampire came for him as he sneered out the following words.

"Gate of Babylon."

The golden, shimmering portals flew all around Bill, the Noble Phantasm's poking out before firing rapidly, bullet storm style. As much dakka as possible, Bill laughing and singing as he spun in a circle, covering a wide area under a barrage of artillery style shenanigans.

"ITS JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT! AND THEN A SKIP TO THE RIIIIIGHT! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN!!!"

@Everyone @Trololololo

-------

In the afterlife, the tension could be cut with a knife as they awaited the surely, awesome rebuttal. : |

@Afterlife

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Everyone, behind me!"

Gran raised his shield as a volley of weapons rained upon all. Each exposion pushed Gran's endurance, until he was thrown backwards.

He landed beside a red lance-type weapon with a burnt tip, a sign of an explosion.

"This kind of looks like a Gae Bolg. Alternative-"

The red lance started rocketing into the sky, aiming for Bill Cipher's eye.

"-ly, it could be a Spear of Longinus. Wait, what just happened?"

XxjfDnk.webp

"Looks like that thing was built only for killing, just look at it go," Djeeta says as she picks some smoking, broken Chinese dagger and places its handle on her mouth. She feels an extent of power surging within her body. She starts to rampage against Bill Cipher's various minions on the ground like a chopping block. Jumping high enough, she aims for Bill's underside...

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Where did this bird come from?" Gran was astonished as an avian beast was ready to swoop down upon him and his friends. It was shooting these lasers out of its eyes, and everywhere these lasers touched, explosions occured. Miku struck back with a paw, pushing the creature back.

"He has all our abilities, but I trust that Djeeta's and my summons cannot be accessed by him at their fullest potential, because they're bonded to us- wait a second, this could mean that..." Gran pats the bird-faced beast on the head. "Good boy. Want some donuts?"

Gran used his worn-out shield to block the Hippogryph from an incoming weapon.

"That was a close one. Everyone, get on Miku, I'll catch up later. You too, loverboy," Gran says as he continues petting the bird. "Trust me Miku, everything will work out. HURRY!"

An explosion seperated Gran and the Hippogryph from Miku and the others.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @etcetcetc​
0f8bdfd733223ff6ae10a30f1c3fac0f253a4fe0_hq.gif

Well that was a new one, not much of a surprise mind you but new. Gates of Babylon had appeared... against Gilgamesh. Though to him, this wasn't even a bad turn of events. In fact it was quite the opposite, it was an advantage. For whatever criticism other Servants could give to Gilgamesh, using so many weapons he masters none of them, those were far more accurate to Bill. He hadn't spent over a thousand years collecting this weapons and learning to use them in harmony, he was just given them all at once to fire as he wished. It showed in his sloppy form, poor weapon pairing, weapons meant to be follow ups coming first, some weapons going towards those that were resistant to them rather than those weak to them. All holes in his defences that Gilgamesh could exploit.

Raising his bow he aimed it directly for Bill's vitals, waiting for the precise moment the array of weapons left a gap and then firing his arrows through the weak points. "Hmph! You may have my weapons for now, but you are not fit to use them! It shows in your form! If you could even call it that" he then taunted towards Bill.

@Atomyk @Hospes @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Everyone​
A perk of being an immortal vampire, even with drained power, was that she was, well, immortal. That was something that Shinobu Oshino felt could come in handy occasionally. Like now. She didn't know what she was doing, how she ended up in this sort of exact position, but before she could register it, it happened.

The monster said something along the lines of "Gate of Babylon" and then everything went downhill from there.

Tch!

Jumping all over the place, almost dancing like a ballerina as Bill seemed to intend, Shinobu gritted her teeth in annoyance. What a bother this monster was.

She'd have to put him in his place like the lowly oddity he was.

Deftly dodging each Noble Phantasm that would come her way, miraculously managing to keep up if only because of her increased speed, Shinobu's mind scrambled rapidly for a plan on how to approach the monster. With these strange powers, he seemed to be like a moving fortress. Too well fortified to close in on.

That is, by herself, at least.

Fortunately, she wasn't alone in this endeavor. Gilgamesh, claiming to be the true wielder of the so-called Gates of Babylon, would strike back, fighting fire with the exact same kind of fire, causing the rate of weapons firing in her direction to significantly slow down, until she was finally able to get a breather in and stop for a moment.

tumblr_n45lp021zS1qgg9j8o4_250.gif

"Hmph. Perhaps I will put a saying to the test. The bigger they are... the harder they fall!" She exclaimed, before making a move.

Bucking her legs a bit, she would leap into the air with enough force to create a small shockwave, her golden hair and general aura almost making her blend in alongside the Noble Phantasms launched by Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon as she would fly in Bill's direction, using the power of momentum and gravity (or were they the same thing in this regard?) by the time she'd come dropping down to charge her power.

With that, when she'd reach the flying monster, having predicted his location by the time she'd reach his velocity, she threw her fist forward, aiming right at Bill's eye with the intention of utterly crushing the oversized ant before her!

"I'll eat you up soon enough, insect."

@Ringmaster @Gwazi Magnum
Was it raining weapondry right now?

Of all things RGB could have anticipated, this...Wasn't one of them. But no matter, one had to always expect the unexpected, and then the expected becomes expected, and then you're prepared for every visible outcome. Or something like that, he didn't know.

However, there is one thing a coward, no matter who they are, is fantastic at.

Screenshot_2016_06_17_at_10_52_48_AM.png

Dodging.

Just as one dodges a question or an uncomfortable situation, so too did RGB dodge the weapons; hopping and sliding and shuffling to avoid getting impaled or clobbered. This was no more challenging than dodging a particularly nasty outbreak of Fears. And while, yes, he was still terrified beyond all hope and reason, he still jumped around anything with an intent to harm.

Other people were doing the dirty business of attacking the demon head-on, and if they wanted to do that, fine. But RGB bopped any and all lackeys drawn to the light of his screen with his cane, smiling a triumphant smile as they were dissuaded from getting the telly-head who looked like easy prey.

"Alright! This isn't so bad, I suppose, I can work with..."

[ @EVERYONE ]​
tumblr_o78becWNHa1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... you know, I wasn't cut out for this type of thing. I can't even... do anything... on my own."

Well, Hideo wasn't that surprised to see that his "glare" had no effect on Bill, probably because he was one of the most normal individuals in the group. But that didn't mean that his head wasn't full of neat ideas to try out. Speaking of which, Hideo got some ideas to try out.

tumblr_o7tcfbN8xd1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wiruko... mind playing one of those songs on my laptop? Something that'll fit the mood for this fight..."

For a moment, Wiruko wasn't sure if he was serious with this, but seeing that he was waiting for her to do it, the virus supposed that she could turn up some music for this.

tumblr_o7tdcq94de1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... fineeee, does this work out to your tastes, Master?"

Wiruko gave a rather confused and annoyed look towards Hideo was she pressed play on this soundtrack that was in Hideo's laptop.

With the laptop pumped up at max volume, Hideo could hear this loud and clear, well... it was a nice song choice. Giving Wiruko a thumbs up, the blue-haired male supposed it was time to go with the other thing he had planned.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Now, I need your Kitty, Wiruko... and you have to hold my Staff of Illusions, got it?"

tumblr_o3a6n4KcYh1v3qowuo6_100.png

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wiruko, think about our situation. Just this once... or a few more times... I just need to use your Kitty for this."

Despite Wiruko's defiance to the request of using her Catsune, Hideo shot her a serious glare, giving off the message that they might as well try something before things go down under for the rest of them. Something about Hideo's glare definitely startled Wiruko...

tumblr_o78c7lD9T91v3qowuo2_100.png

"Um... okay then, Master. Wiruko will give you her Kitty..."

The duo would then do their trade, Hideo getting Wiruko's Catsune... Wiruko would take Hideo's Staff of Illusions... From that point, Hideo would position himself to where he would get a good view of Bill from where he was. Perfect...

tumblr_o7tcrjcgpg1v3qowuo8_100.png

"When I throw your Kitty, Wiruko, throw my staff towards it. You'll see what happens next..."

Hideo would give her these instructions as he happened to give a little gesture to the Catsune on what to transform into.

tumblr_o6cylqkdyE1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Wait, what?"

Wiruko blinked at this whole plan that Hideo had, but she wouldn't have time to even question this further.

tumblr_o7tcrjcgpg1v3qowuo6_100.png

"NOW!!"

Hideo yelled out as he threw the Catsune towards Bill, and by doing that, Wiruko would then do the same for the staff.

tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo3_100.png

"Wiruko hopes that you know what you're doing with Wiruko's Kitty!"

Literally screaming this out, Wiruko made sure her aim with the staff would be towards her airborne Catsune. As it looked like the Catsune was going to get hit by it, it suddenly transformed into the form of Hideo, and grabbing a hold of the thrown staff. Due to being in it's normal form before the transformation, the Hideo!Catsune was still flying at the same velocity when it was thrown.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo9_100.png

The Hideo!Catsune would then take a whole swing with the staff at Bill's eye, judging by how fast it was going in the air due to being thrown while in it's normal kitty form.

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo2_100.png

I hope this doesn't backfire, if it does... then Wiruko is going to kill me for sure.

@Ringmaster @Hospes @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Lissamel @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Yun Lee @EVERYBODY HOLY SHIT LOL​

The Eternal Heroes
Starring: Max, Tracer, Clarence, Sam, Dean, Lincoln & Tommy

@Ringmaster @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Battle of the Bands >.<

(Collab post done with the aid of: @Krieg @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 )

There was darkness, in a sudden turn of events. Nothing else than that, a guitar riff, and an announcer whose voice was, unfortunately, familiar.

And now they were on a stage, surrounded to infinity with cheering fans, and faced head-on to a band made entirely of shadowy entities. But the afterlife group had other things to direct their focus at than their opposing band…

As it appeared, they were in one themself. A cowbell in the hands of Tracer.

Clarence positioned himself behind a grand piano, ready to play.

Dean suddenly found himself in front of a set of drums.

Dean-Winchester-salvatore-girls-and-winchester-girls-38503598-433-650.jpg

"Alright, yeah. I was born for this! Let's play some music! Come on, Sammy, let's kick their ass! Enter Sandman's easy to beat. We just have to find a good enough song, and we'll kick their ass." He looked at Sam and tossed a drumstick idly into the air, and caught it as it fell. "Hey, you got bass? Don't worry, the girls will come flocking to me, and I'll send 'em your way, huh?"

"Shut up, Dean." Sam said.

"Anyway, what are we playing? Little AC/DC? Some Queen? She has a cowbell, so Don't Fear the Reaper maybe?" Dean said, pointing to Lena. "Whatever it is, I bet we'll kick some purgatory ass."

Yet again, a bit too much happened at once for Clarence's comfort. Another person arrived there, this one albeit with a comfortingly familiar accent, and without warning, everything about the surroundings seemed to melt away. There was darkness, in a sudden turn of events. Nothing else than that, a guitar riff, and an announcer whose voice was, unfortunately, familiar.

And now they were on a stage, surrounded to infinity with cheering fans, and faced head-on to a band made entirely of shadowy entities. And what was that song they were singing? Was it mocking his faith? It tempted Clarence to walk right up to them and hand them a beating, but he had other things to direct his focus at than their opposing band…

As it appeared, they were in one too. And judging from the announcer's message, this was going to go musically.

szGEcE5.jpg

Clarence positioned behind a grand piano, to his great amusement decorated with the iconic Exceptional hat and with lit Foxfire candles strewn around an on it, he took a deep breath. They were going to play music, weren't they? On a stage. For a crowd. Against another band. Which, according to their first performance, had done this before.

The Brit had stepped inside a showroom twice. And he'll let you know that Mahogany hall is nothing but the FINEST in musical and other artistical entertainment. But now it was his time to shine. Slowly laying his hands on the keys, a feeling of familiarity struck him, as if playing the piano was all he'd ever done. He hadn't, but it felt as such.

Well, why not make this a performance to remember? It wasn't like losing particularly fancied him anyways. Seeing the rest of the group seemingly agreeing on a song, Clarence did but start playing. And just like he didn't know how to play the piano at all before mere seconds ago, the song felt everything but strange. Pleasant.

Lincoln looked down at the change of outfit, sometimes he hated it when these things happened. He didn't understand much in music, it was not something he was interested in. He looked over at Dean. "I guess whatever we play, it will have to beat that, I got no suggestions," he said.

Tommy smirked. "Now I can do this kind of battle. I may have an idea or two," he said, as he stared at his instrument. It seemed to be another guitar. He quickly understood what he could do and looked at Lincoln. "Shh, I think Max has an idea."

Max had thought desperately for a good song to pit against the one the Weirdmageddon had pitched... It was an interesting one alright, but as the group discussed amongst one another, she finally had an idea. A song she faintly remembered, from this show she had found on the internet once... "I may fall" it was a simple song, but it's lyrics oddly seemed to fit Jacks poem... This would have to do.

MpIRVCF.jpg

"Hey... I think I have something..." She said, speaking up suddenly...

The next few minutes or so was filled with an intense amount of deliberation, and whispering... But eventually, it seemed that everyone had a rough idea of what to do; they even ended up with both Tracer and Max singing the lyrics together... As a duo, since the song did require

"Well, what do ye got, loves?"

The chattering and almost bickering among the group reigned supreme, as to be expected, Lena herself finding the whole situation dangerously funny yet disturbing. Whilst she never achieved her former dream of being a tip-and-touty Brit rockstar, the aviator knew her fair share of Sex Pistols and anarchic rock. Silently thanking her Father for such a wonderfully chaotic sense of music, Tracer let the others decide, lightly rattling her cowbell in slight annoyance. Huffing at the contraption, the speedy pilot innocently whistled, dashing off to briefly snatch a spare microphone. Glancing over at Torchwick, the brunette winked, giggling devilishly, about as sly as a dead fox.

However, what shocked the speedy gunslinger was not the decision of the song, but rather, the abruptness of a soft voice arising from the band. Indeed, the song was familiar to even Tracer, having spent many arguably fortunate afternoons playing video games with D.Va, that mechanized nerd blaring soundtracks for an ungodly amount of both anime and hard-hitting electronic music. Even though the song wasn't exactly familiar, Lena knew the formula of these types of songs, grinning nearly ear-to-ear, shaking the cowbell rapidly as she danced about the stage, rallying her fellow band members.

"A'ight lads n' lassies, get ready! I want to see dem' riffs, that piano, those feelsy gushy lyrics 'bout friends and not giving up! We'll knock Mr. Sandman back to the frattin' stone age!" Lena exclaimed happily, in the back of her mind panicking that her fellow members would have absolutely no idea what to do. Granted, Tracer didn't know what to do, but hopefully her flare in music would guide her along, skidding beside Max pridefully. Pointing out to the crowd, shaking the cowbell, Tracer boomed out, pacing in her position.

Allowing for the introductions to be made, Tracer bumped Max's shoulder with her fist playfully, giving the photographer a brief salute.

"Lets make this crowd go nuts, Mad Max."

Mad Max... That nickname brought back memories... But Max couldn't let that distract from their goal now; their very future lay in how this strange Battle of the Bands ended... And she had a distinct feeling that losing would land them in some hot water to say the least... She took a deep breath, being in front of a crowd like this made her quite nervous, some habbits just never die. Though, she knew there was more at stake than her own self consciousness, and well... Shyness, with that in mind, she knew she couldn't chicken out of this, not now...

XGPN7KB.png

"Let's get this thing started!" Max said suddenly.

She acted rather aloof just then, but if one could read minds, or expressions, it wouldn't take long to figure out that she was simply trying to shake off her nervousness...

"This one's for you... Chloe..." She thought to herself, seeming to relax, even if it was just for the moment.

And then their song began, with the instruments just barely beginning to play first.

Max's voice started off rather quiet, almost overwhelmed by Tracer's as they begun singing together but soon enough, she seemed to gain confidence; her voice only grew stronger as she began to pour her heart and soul into every verse. The two really did make an amazing duo, despite seeming to be winging it for the most part... More on Max's front, at least...

(Magenta = Max & Tracer singing together Gray = Chorus)

"Theres a day when all hearts will be broken

When a shadow will cast out the light
And our eyes cry a million tears
Help won't arrive..."

"There's a day when our courage collapses
And our friends suddenly leave us behind..."

"Creatures of darkness will triumph
The sun won't rise..."

"When we've lost all hope
And succumb to fear
As the skies rain blood
And the end draws near!"

"I maaaay faaaaall."

"But not like this! It won't be by your hand!"

"I may fall."

"Not this place! Not tonight!"

"I may fall."

"Bring it all; it's not enough to take me down!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"Theres a place where we'll stand outnumbered;
Where the wolves and the soul-less will rise.
In the time of our final moments
Every dream dies..."

"There's a place where our shields will lay shattered
And the fear's all that's left in our hearts..."

"Strength and our courage have run out
We fall apart!"

"When we lose our faith.
And forsake our friends...
When the moon is gone
And we reach our end!"

"I maaaay fall!"

"I may fall..."

"There's a moment that changes a life when,
We do something that no one else can..."

"And the path that we've taken will lead us
One final stand!"

"There's a moment we make a decision
Not to cower and crash to the ground!"

"The moment we face our worst demons;
Our courage found!"

"When we stand with friends,
and we won't retreat!
As we stare down death,
then the taste is sweet!"

"I maaaay faaaaall."

"But not like this! It won't be by your hand!"

"I may fall."

"Not this place! Not tonight!"

"I may fall."

"Bring it all; it's not enough to take me down!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may faaaaaaaall!"

"I may, I may faaaaaaall!"

Their voices faded away almost in unison with the fading guitar chord, and then... There was nothing but silence

Max wasn't sure if they had done it, but... All the same, she was glad she hadn't faltered in the middle of the song.

Dean finished drumming as the song ended. "Wow, what a rush, huh, Sam?" He said. His brother nodded. "Anyway, there's one more thing I gotta do." He stood up next to his mic, and shouted "GOODNIGHT, PURGATORY!" Into it as the lights went down.

It seemed like their own performance was over, and now... The self proclaimed "Eternal Heroes" made their post-performance poses, if they had any, and waited in a fresh air of suspense to see how their performance had gone with their audience. With any luck, they would gain some blue lights in their audience.
To say the crowd went wild would be an understatement.

Applause and cheers roared and shook the stage from the sheer, sonic force as the arena lighted up with the salute of lighters flicking on. The majority of them in blue coloration.

And somewhere, a sphere with the emblem of an hourglass shuddered and shattered, returning back to its rightful owner as in the real world, Bill Cipher screamed with fury.

On stage in the Afterlife, the band Weirdmageddon seemed nervous as though sensing their masters displeasure. But they weren't out. Not by a longshot and one of them stomped away from the group as the band played their rebuttal.

And the audience surged once more in wild abandon in recognition.

"HELLOOOOOO PURGATORY! HERE BE THE BALLAD, OF THE BODY OF A SAMURAI! WITH HIS DECAPITATED HEAD FROM HIS BODY! A HEAD, WHICH HAS NO NAME."

"I know his name." Growled the figure approaching Jack. And in a burst of shadow, the electric guitar formed into a wicked looking claymore as he roared and rushed to attack Jack, bringing it down in the direction of his head and creating a massive crater in the aftermath.

All part of the show for this song, but no less deadly for it.

Here I am, I'm the master of your destiny!
I am the one the only one, I am the god of kingdom come,
Gimme the prize, just gimme the prize!

Guitar riffs wailed and evil laughter flowed as the darkest song Queen ever created filled the arena with its siren tones.

Give me your kings, let me squeeze them in my hands!
Your puny princes,Your so-called leaders of your land!
I'll eat them whole before I'm done, The battle's fought and the game is won,
I am the only one-I am the god of kingdom come!
Gimme the prize, just gimme the prize!"

The one fighting Jack rose up to its full, height as he raised the sword.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! ITS BETTER TO BURN OUT, THEN TO FADE AWAY! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"

Move over, I said move over! Hey, hey, hey clear the way,
There's no escape from my authority - I tell you -
I am the one the only one, I am the god of kingdom come,
Gimme the prize, just gimme the prize!

I am the only one,
I am the god of kingdom come,
Gimme the prize!!

@Battle of the Bands @THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

The encounter between Mabel and Wendy still ensued exactly the same after the rewind because sav is being a lazy bitch right now. :|

However, when Mabel re-emerged with her glitter canon... Well, that was where things changed.

"I AM THE GOD O-- Ahhhh!" Before she had the chance to finish her statement as she locked her aim on Bill's eye, the girl was thrown off balance by an explosion from one of the weapons being fired off in a scattered manner by Bill, sending her flying backwards and landing her on her butt. "A-ah..." she muttered, squeezing her eyes shut tight and taking a moment to recover. As she did so, though, another few weapons from the Gates came her way. Right in their line of fire, she was, but she wasn't thinking fast enough to figure this out and get out of the way.

On the other hand, Wendy was already leaping into action. "Huh!" she exclaimed, sending her axe flying into the gut of what looked like some sort of green goblin creature with eight balls for eyes. The creature let out an angry cry, taking a slash at Wendy as she quickly moved to free her axe. The slash got her across the face and earned a grunt of pain, but she remained standing, tactically dodging blows from the creature.

7za9nL16OgA.jpg

A loud, aggravated grunt came from the creature, and it seemed to be getting increasingly annoyed. Soon enough, it began heading for the survivors instead of Wendy!

@EVERYONE

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
The encounter between Mabel and Wendy still ensued exactly the same after the rewind because sav is being a lazy bitch right now. :|

However, when Mabel re-emerged with her glitter canon... Well, that was where things changed.

"I AM THE GOD O-- Ahhhh!" Before she had the chance to finish her statement as she locked her aim on Bill's eye, the girl was thrown off balance by an explosion from one of the weapons being fired off in a scattered manner by Bill, sending her flying backwards and landing her on her butt. "A-ah..." she muttered, squeezing her eyes shut tight and taking a moment to recover. As she did so, though, another few weapons from the Gates came her way. Right in their line of fire, she was, but she wasn't thinking fast enough to figure this out and get out of the way.

On the other hand, Wendy was already leaping into action. "Huh!" she exclaimed, sending her axe flying into the gut of what looked like some sort of green goblin creature with eight balls for eyes. The creature let out an angry cry, taking a slash at Wendy as she quickly moved to free her axe. The slash got her across the face and earned a grunt of pain, but she remained standing, tactically dodging blows from the creature.

7za9nL16OgA.jpg

A loud, aggravated grunt came from the creature, and it seemed to be getting increasingly annoyed. Soon enough, it began heading for the survivors instead of Wendy!

@EVERYONE

Michiko, in her slightly drunken state noticed Mabel's dilemma and ran towards the girl, intending to scoop her in ger arms and roll out of the way of the incoming weapons. She ended up feeling a bit naucious from the action but didn't give any fucks whatsoever.

Meanwhile, Hatchin would notice the creature with eight balls fpr eyes and with a look and nod to her Catsune she would follow up with a motion towards the creature.

Coco would get the message and change shape into a tiger and charge at the creature, giving a roar as she pounced.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @Everyone holy crap

Chapter
Six​

"When Things Get Weird"

While Jade and Uncle as well as Wiruko and Hideo climbed the voting ladder, a certain Pines quietly produced a pair of very familiar objects: the sceptres from before. "Sooo.." Quietly, she strolled up to Hideo, lightly tapping him in the side with one of the objects. "Boop~" Slowly, a faint red glow emitted once more from the thing, marking him as guilty. "Huh... I guess it's still broken," Mabel commented, shaking her head and tossing away the first sceptre. "Your turn," she mused to Uncle and Jade, lightly booping the other young child with the thing as well. This time, it glowed blue - proof of her and her uncle's innocence. "Haha, looks like this one's still good!"

Now, though, the girl laughed nervously. "So, uhh, guyssss... You found Grunkle Ford, amirite? You can tell us where he is, now!" she assured with a faint smile, touching her hands together and waiting for someone to speak up about just where her great uncle was.

soos13.png

"Woah, haha, Mabel? How'd you change so fast, dood?"

Seeming to brighten at the sight of the man, Mabel suddenly bound away from Dipper and her Grunkle Stan, tackling the unsuspecting Soos in a hug. "Soos!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly through the embrace. Soon enough his words actually hit her, though, causing her to momentarily falter. "...Uhh, Soos? I've been wearing this the whole time, silly," she explained with a laugh. Soos only looked confused, his eyes briefly moving upward in thought. "Uhh... Naw, dood - you were totally wearin' some wacky blue and black fancy getup," and with a brief point at Dipper? "You, too, dood. Like, some weird suit or somethin'. Totally uncomfortable."

4UCg4pY.jpg

"...What?"

It wasn't too far away that the fun was really starting to begin for a certain pair of twins. Still settled at the tent, it seemed that what they'd been awaiting the whole time was finally coming into play. With everything falling into place, now, they almost cheerfully looked to their little 'guests'. Or, well, Mabel did. While her brother tended to some special preparations, the female of the twins bent forward in front of Ford and company, smiling sweetly at them.

rsz_reverse_pines_by_alichelle_d9l98i2_by_teh_zombish-da6iri7.jpg

"Heh, heh... I do hope you're comfortable, loves~ Since you're all so exceedingly helpless... I think I might just let you have a choice between the best seats in the house," she gestured to where they were chained to their seats, now. "..And ever so valiantly attempting to help your sorry little... 'friends'. I'm sure this endeavor of ours will be plenty enjoyable as is, but oh, how pleasing it'd be to see you struggle like the pathetic little rats you are~" she purred, playfully brushing a hand by Ford's face with a giggle, followed by her playfully snatching Gideon's hat, going as far as to place it on her own head before wrinkling her nose instead and tossing it on the floor to stomp on it with her fine platforms.

As she did so, the chains so tightly woven around her prisoners began to unravel. For Gideon Pines, this meant quickly trying to squirm free. Pacifica? Fallen to the floor, bleeding heavily from where the chains had cut into her skin. "Pacifica!" Gideon exclaimed, hurrying to his cousin's side with obvious worry. A look of horror crossed his face as he frantically tried to figure out what to do, before merely glaring at Mabel. "Y'... Y're a monster!"

"I'm quite flattered, you sweet little thing~" Mabel replied, all-too-enthusiastically. Before Gideon had the chance to demand she give them what they needed to help his cousin, another voice could be heard from outside. "Oh, hurry it up, sister. I do so recall us having places to be," the male voice called, his tone radiating mild annoyance and impatience.

Ah, Dipper.

Cracking a grin, Mabel blew a kiss to the unfortunate four with a giggle before turning to stride out. "Do enjoy your seats, because things are about to become much more interesting." And then she was gone. Vanished to the outside world that seemed to almost inevitably be darkening. It was obvious that bad things were to come. Whether the town of Gravity Falls was ready or not, here the twins came.

gideon6.png

"Are we leavin' now, my queen?" Gideon, who had been standing off to the side, inquired. As time went by, he wasn't sure if he was growing more afraid or more attracted to this alternate Mabel. Regardless, despite not so much as getting an answer, he hurried after. All that was left of the twins and Gideon was the unfortunate group in their wake.

Ford slowly stood up, his unraveled chains falling off his form and clattering to the floor. He breathed heavily, still weak and feeling the strain of what his body had been put through. Tortured by twisted versions of his family... it wasn't outside the realm of the kind of horrors Ford had experienced while lost in between dimensions. Even with all the paranormal surrounding Gravity Falls, it wasn't something Ford had expected to encounter once he'd found his way home.

aK633cX.png

Sighing, the man turned to his fellow former captives. His eyes looked over the trio with concern, but when Lalonde caught his gaze, she waved him off. Ford gave her a terse nod and rushed to Pacifica, picking her up in his arms in hopes that she'd be safe in his arms. A faint whimper could be heard from the blonde child, but other than that, she was almost scarily quiet. "Whatever those two have planned, there's a high probability it will spell Gravity Fall's doom!"

"We should head back to the shack," Lalonde said, raising a hand to touch at her hair. "We'll formulate a new plan there."

Ford nodded in agreement and gestured for Gideon to follow him out of the tent and through the monochrome Gravity Falls. The young boy, who looked both terrified and worried, eagerly followed after. His eyes wouldn't come off of his cousin in Ford's arms, not even to look where he was going. Which admittedly led to a few missteps and fumbles.

Back at the shack, Junko was slowly coming to. Her eyes blinked open to find Solas standing over her. She grimaced at him, shifting in the bed she'd been lain in to touch at the bandage at her shoulder.

LZuoBvi.png

"How did I... Where...?" The girl groaned, sitting up quickly. Solas didn't stop her as she moved to stand.

"In a town called Gravity Falls."

Junko turned on him, her legs shaking slightly. She was strong enough to stand, but the girl was finding herself overwhelmed by her sudden environment shift. She took a shaky breath and rolled her eyes. "I don't know where that is," she muttered, "so, it's probably not that facility. I guess I... shifted again..." Junko raised her right hand and eyed the mark on her palm. After staring for a few moments, she visibly flinched and hid the mark by closing her hand into a fist.

"Ugh, my fucking shoulder... Hey!" Junko pointed a finger at Solas. "Like, haven't I seen you before? Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

Solas only shrugged. "Maybe just in a dream."

Junko let out a frustrated sound at that answer. "Ooookay, yeah, probably another messed up situation with weird people, right? I'm going to check things out and hope it's not totally the worst!" Turning on her heels, Junko gathered her strength and walked out the front door of the shack.

As she was exiting, Ford and the others were arriving. Ford began calling for others to help Pacifica, but Lalonde seemed preoccupied. As the group gathered around Junko and Pacifica, Lalonde stood back and began to brush aside her bangs. If anyone were to look upon her eyes, they would find her purple pupils were missing. Instead, Lalonde seemed to have two yellowish eyes, with narrow slits for pupils.
Q3aP9R4.png

"Ha ha! This is just too perfect!"

Lalonde was laughing, but it was not her voice that escaped her lips. "I got you all together for the big finale! I bet you were all wondering why your powers have been sapped, huh? Well, let me fill you guys in!"

Lalonde doubled over and began to flash a bright yellow...

bill_cipher_by_dzorek-d927tsq.png

"Peekaboo."

It should not have been like this. It should have been in a voice edged with fire, like shadows ravenous and hungry. It should have been a voice like the crack of doom and in a form that made the creatures from the Pit look like Saturday Morning Cartoons in comparison.

From the beginning to the end, they had seen his hand. Some more directly then others. Upon the walls, in the stained glass windows of the shack or in the most innocuous places. When he spoke, it seemed to bypass ordinary speech and went straight into your mind. It was a voice of dares and trouble, of heady summer days and pranks. And for a moment, perhaps people might have been moved to consider it a potential friend.

Until you remembered what exactly, this power had done through his agents.

Max Caulfield drugged and drowned in the lake, Meteo decapitated, so many dead because of him. And as they looked into its eye, they came to the realization that perhaps they knew that stare. The stare of a man peering down a microscope to regard amoeba. You were neither human nor anything approaching sentient but rather something to be toyed with or discarded at the owners leisure. And you were lucky if you even got that much.

Lalonde was on the ground, seemingly dead though if watched carefully, her chest was seen rising up and down shallowly as the dream demon cackled.

"NAME'S BILL! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRIBUTE AND GIFTS! AND LIKE ANY GOOD OVERLORD, ITS TIME! BEHOLD MY FAITHFUL! STEP OVER HERE GOLDEN BOY! DON'T BE SHY, CLAIM YOUR REWARD!"

And towards Gilgamesh he bestowed upon him a glowing sphere of energy, which sunk into the King of Heroes heart. Bill laughed darkly as he rubbed his hands together.

He then snapped his fingers and spheres rose up, each one bearing an emblem. An hourglass, a flexing arm, etc as Bill laughed gleefully.

"I'm going to definitely put these to good use! Of course...Well. There is ONE thing left to do."

A sphere with the emblem of a katana was noticeably empty as Bill seemed to loom with intensity as his voice rumbled like approaching doom.

"CON-MAN!!!!"

And in a burst of smoke, Roman would appear. A mic in his ear and blinking before turning to look at Bill. He smirked and tilted his head.

"Bill! Heeey, listen I was kind of in the middle of something here. And it was just getting good too!"

To his credit, he didn't even flinch as Bill seemed to increase in size over him as the Dream Demon roared.

"YOU'VE BEEN HELPING THOSE DEAD ONES BEHIND MY BACK! WE HAD A DEAL, CON-MAN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE, WHEN I'M ANGRY?!"

"Our deal ended the moment I fulfilled my part of the bargain. Once I was caught, you've yet to even pay me in so much as a red cent. So really..."

He inhaled deeply on his cigar and blew the cloud of smoke upwards as he grinned.

"I'm thinking I should be upset here. I've yet to receive my due."

"I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR DUE! OUR DEAL IS OFF!"

tumblr_o2mt12Moez1urwwfdo1_500.png

Bill rose up in his new form and from the group, a Catsune would run forward, roaring as she transformed into a massive lioness as she leaped for Bill.

Bill didn't even so much as glance Neo's way as his eye zapped her in mid-jump. Neo blinked and stiffened as she turned to stone and shattered on the ground upon impact.

"NEO!"

There was a dangerous look in the thief's eye now, as he raised his cane and took careful aim.

Bill turned and zapped him as well and with a grimace, Roman looked down as from the feet up, he began to turn to stone...He sighed....And suddenly began to chuckle, his last word as he looked at Bill to be the following as he spat out his cigar.

"Gotcha."~

And now, in addition to the fallen body of Lalonde, was a statue of Roman Torchwick. Bill sighed out. He felt a lot better for that and he snarled as he stomped forward to the group.

"Now hold still, so I can kill you all-URGH!"

He froze....His eye widened in shock and he began to shake, reality around them flickering in turn.

"WHAT.....IS....HAPPENING?!"

There was something wrong. A thread tied back from the party here, to Bill all the way to the Afterlife where the Battle to end all Battle of the Bands was taking place with powers on the line. And then he knew. His eye contracted in abject rage.

"COOOOOOON-MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

Hours earlier....

"I'm just gonna borrow this, thanks."

Roman held aloft the journal of John Winchester and was greeted with a grunt of assent from Sam as he continued to watch his sitcom. Roman beamed and as soon as he was out of sight, let out a sigh. Thank goodness it was as easy as that. And taking a seat on a nearby seat, he flipped open the pages and headed for the chapter marked 'demons'. In particular, all the lore the old hunter had gathered up on making deals with them.

That was always Roman's way, to go in prepared but circumstances prevented that. Bill, that smarmy little bastard had held all the cards in the beginning. He even managed to take their weapons and his aura. So if he was going to have any wriggle room, it would have to be via his own methods. But he had to be careful...Very careful. If Bill found out early? He was as good as toast. And if the group found out he was a traitor? Then he was dead just as much, though hopefully their heroic side might assist him there. He grimaced and thought mentally that perhaps he should do something less dangerous, like juggling flaming torches in a firework factory. But then he thought of his motivation, the reason he was doing all this.

He thought of Neo....The real Neo in Madara's grip and how he couldn't get her back, unless he proved himself. Fine then. Let the die fall where they may, Roman didn't care. Because as a rule of thumb, whenever you found yourself against a winning hand?

Cheat.

A deal broken by the demon in question would have repercussions of its own. These formats existed that power may be channeled properly. It wasn't simply a question of just- waving your hand and it magically appeared. All Roman had to do, was get Bill into a position where he broke his own deal. He closed the book and for the first time, smiled for real. A devious, cunning grin honed on the slums of Vale.

He had a plan.

Present time.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SPECKS!"

Bill was in pain and assaulted from three fronts. The Afterlife, the current time and from his own power backfiring. A perfect situation, engineered by his own for one purpose.

To give survivors and those in the afterlife a fighting chance.

Lets get ready to rumble!

Starring
@C.T. as ACTUALLY MILDLY AMUSING[Marvel Comics] MAYBE I'LL KEEP THIS ONE FOR A PET ENTERTAINER THING!
@Crow as IS THIS THE ONE THAT GOT THE GENDER CHANGE OR WHAT? and SHOTACON? HA! [Granblue Fantasy] HUH... I THINK I'LL MAKE THESE ONES EAT THEIR SWORDS AND DUMB CAT.. ON REPEAT. FOR ETERNITY!
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari] ...THESE TWO ARE SICK. I LIKE IT!
@Kaykay as ANOTHER ANNOYING KID TO DEAL WITH [Monogatari] THIS BRAT GETS TO GO FIRST!
@Jeremi as GREEN BEAN [Marvel Comics] ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS! MAYBE I'LL TAKE HER WEIRD MEATSACK BODY FOR A RIDE AFTER ALL THIS
@Atomyk as WHAT A DUMB NAME [Steven Universe] WHAT? YOU MEAN THIS ONE DIDN'T GET KILLED BY THE SHIFTER?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as ...SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY ALMOST BE AS WEIRD AS PYRONICA! and UNFORTUNATE LITTLE GUY BEING KEPT FOR DOG FIGHTS [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire] HA! WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO THIS ONE!
@Crimson Spartan as ANGSTY GUY [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and ANNOYING FLIRT [Fire Emblem Awakening] I TAKE IT BACK ABOUT THE BRAT. ANGSTY LOVER BOY CAN GO FIRST!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as ISN'T THIS SOME DUMB PROGRAM? [The Witcher] I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KILL THIS ONE! HATS OFF TO LAWYER OVER HERE. GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIME, BUDDY!
@Lissamel as DUMB WALKING MORTAL DEVICE [The Property of Hate] I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THIS ONE DOES THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?!
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint] THEY LIKE GUNS, RIGHT? HAHA, LETS MAKE THOSE THINGS SHOOT BACKWARDS!
@Gummi Bunnies as ODD EYES and VIRUS [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters] AH YES, SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT VOWEL FAMINE OF '89!
@Gwazi Magnum as THE ONLY USEFUL ONE, APPARENTLY! [Fate Series] I GUESS THIS GUY'S PROOF I CAN COUNT ON AT LEAST ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH ME!
@Raven as ANOTHER BOTHERSOME OLD MAN and YET ANOTHER DUMB KID [Jackie Chan Adventures] SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT OLD PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ARE DEMONS. THAT'S AN INSULT TO ME AND MY KIND!
@Nater Taters as PINK BLOB [Kirby Franchise] HAHA, WHAT'RE THOSE WEIRD SETS MORTALS USE? BEANBAGS?... I THINK I'LL MAKE ONE FROM THIS THINGS CARCASS!
@Archmage Jeremiah as DRY BONES and SLIGHTLY LESS ANNOYING CHILD [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy] WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN CHILDREN COMING FR--.. ACTUALLY, THIS ONE DOESN'T SEEM THAT GREAT!
@york as HOURGLASS [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! DRANK A LITTLE TOO MUCH
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY OF BEING DUMB AS A ROCK!
@Bomb as ALMOST AS BIG OF A CRYBABY AS MY COUNTERPART [L] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! GUESS HE REALLY LOST HIS HEAD! HAH!
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! WHERE DOES HE KEEP ALL THOSE CANDLES?! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! DID SOMEONE ORDER A FRIED SAMURAI SANDWICH?
@DapperDogman as WOAH, WASN'T THIS GUY FROM SHOOTING STAR'S FANTASY? [Undertale AU] and BLAH BLAH BLAH MR. POWER I DON'T HAVE [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INSIGNIFICANT!
@Ringmaster as CONMAN [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD AS A ROCK!!!!!! GUILTY! HE THOUGHT HE COULD CROSS ME, SO HE GOT STONED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Mighty Roman as SOME DUMB MUSCLE THAT THINKS HE'S GREAT! HAH! [Marvel] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@T.O.M. as ISN'T THIS SOME SORTA BOARD YOU DUMB MORTALS THINKS LETS YA TALK TO GHOSTS? and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS GUY NOT OBESE? [Prototype] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Gossamer as CLARITY and DARKNESS [Original Characters] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Cromartie Sarkissian as STEELY [MCU] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Josh M as MUSCLEHEAD and "Big Cass" [WWE Kafabe] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Krieg as THIS ONE ONLY CAME MORE ALIVE WHEN SHE DIED [Overwatch] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and APPARENTLY NOT GOOD AT HIS JOB [Arrow] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FLESH WOUND
@Takumi as USELESS DRUNK and DUMB KID [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! MY KIND OF GUY!
@The Silver Paladin as ANOTHER ANNOYING TWIN and ANOTHER EVEN MORE ANNOYING TWIN [Supernatural] DEAD, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE ALL OF YOU! SERIOUSLY, DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CARE!?
Jade simply went "Hmp" Uncle didn't say really anything other than listened even when Bill came around. Then he finally shook his head. It seemed the two would join the fight just a bit on the late side.

@EVEERYONE
(yep back form college touring so can post a little bit)

They fought hard. They fought gallantly. They fought like heroes, each and everyone of them. What could one say of Gilgamesh's defiance? Or the heroism of Lon'qu and Inigo, or Hideo who stood up to the Dream Demon? Songs would be sung for ages to come, of the dynamic entry of the vampire and the sheer manliness of Ryan. One way or another, every hero here displayed themselves at their very best, comparable to the deeds of many heroes before who fought against such terrible odds.

And in Bill's eye, like a slot machine in the aftermath it spun and landed on an hourglass symbol.

And despite the pain he had attained, Bill still found it in him to chuckle as he rose into the sky.

Rock music filled the air. conducted by two of his arms as the trees came to life, strumming their electric guitars.

Up above, the crack of reality from Weirdmageddon's approach provided the strobe lights as Bill cackled.

"Its astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness....Takes its toll. But don't worry....Not for very much longer."

Energy began to swirl from the midst of the Dream Demon.

And the world reversed all around them.

A unicorn pawnch went backwards, an ice arrow and blackmailer betrayal was noted and undone.

Oh, and Koyomi missed out on his chance to get with Junko. : |

"I'm about to...Lose control."

Time reverted back to its normal flow, the power of Max Caulfield stolen from her since the beginning and kept by Bill Cipher. He didn't just steal lives.

He robbed even unto the least part of them.

His eye swirled to an emblem of a crown and rising in the air, he absently leaned back without looking as Wrecking Ball Vampire came for him as he sneered out the following words.

"Gate of Babylon."

The golden, shimmering portals flew all around Bill, the Noble Phantasm's poking out before firing rapidly, bullet storm style. As much dakka as possible, Bill laughing and singing as he spun in a circle, covering a wide area under a barrage of artillery style shenanigans.

"ITS JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT! AND THEN A SKIP TO THE RIIIIIGHT! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN! LETS DO THE TIME WARP, AGAIIIIIIIN!!!"

@Everyone @Trololololo

-------

In the afterlife, the tension could be cut with a knife as they awaited the surely, awesome rebuttal. : |

@Afterlife

And then... This happened... Rewinded back to where they were their interaction with Gilgamesh was still the same... Though once weapons rained down upon them Lon'qu did what he did best....

Dodged....

Be it luck or skill Lon'qu was able to dodge them with ease and so did Inigo..... Until he tripped causing him to fall. Seeing Inigo about to be struck down by flying weapons Lon'qu rushed over to him and...

4c1d2755e6f82900aa23f046c756e200.jpg

(replace arrows with various weapons..)

He took them for Inigo...

He fell silent his body going limp in Inigo's arms.. By this time Gilgamesh had started picking off weapons which bought Inigo some time to try and drag Lon'qu to safety....

Silence...

In his subconsciousness it was silent...

Was this what it was like to be dead....

Lon'qu had to admit that it was quite relaxing.... No more fighting... No more failing at protecting people... Lon'qu truly felt at peace dying while protecting Inigo.... He had finally managed to protect someone.... And yet something felt wrong about this.... Like he was forgetting something... Suddenly it hits him hard as memories began to flood his mind... Memories of the previous Murder Game to this one.... Memories of Donny, Inigo, Gilgamesh,Ryner, but most importantly.... Saber.... It was then he heard a voice begging him to return to the living world... At first it sounded like Saber but as he would open his eyes he would find an injured Inigo pleading with Naga to bring him back...

ignored___barista__inigo_x_reader__coffeeshop_au__by_hylian_san-d8rwf5l.png

"L-LON'QU!!!!" Inigo put on his best smile as he hugged his friend... "I-I was so worried... T-that you had... H-Had..."

"...It takes more then that to kill me...."

"I-I know.. B-but..." Inigo was crying but Lon'qu notices the shoulder injury....

"You're hurt..."

"I'm all right... I've dealt with worse..."

That was true but still.... Lon'qu then glances out at the battlefield and notices the fight still going on. As he starts to get up Inigo tries to stop him but Lon'qu insisted he could still fight...

11849454_126497654360124_1107927413_n.jpg

Having to use his flame sword to get up at first Lon'qu managed to balance himself enough to lift his blade...

And just as before Fire and Electricity came to support Gilgamesh's arrows...

@Gwazi Magnum @DapperDogman @Hospes @Everyone.....

Last edited:
And then... This happened... Rewinded back to where they were their interaction with Gilgamesh was still the same... Though once weapons rained down upon them Lon'qu did what he did best....

Dodged....

Be it luck or skill Lon'qu was able to dodge them with ease and so did Inigo..... Until he tripped causing him to fall. Seeing Inigo about to be struck down by flying weapons Lon'qu rushed over to him and...

He fell silent his body going limp in Inigo's arms.. By this time Gilgamesh had started picking off weapons which bought Inigo some time to try and drag Lon'qu to safety....

Silence...

Lon'qu had to admit that it was quite relaxing.... No more fighting... No more failing at protecting people... Lon'qu truly felt at peace dying while protecting Inigo.... He had finally managed to protect someone.... And yet something felt wrong about this.... Like he was forgetting something... Suddenly it hits him hard as memories began to flood his mind... Memories of the previous Murder Game to this one.... Memories of Donny, Inigo, Gilgamesh, but most importantly.... Saber.... It was then he heard a voice begging him to return to the living world... At first it sounded like Saber but as he would open his eyes he would find an injured Inigo pleading with Naga to bring him back...

"L-LON'QU!!!!" Inigo put on his best smile as he hugged his friend... "I-I was so worried... T-that you had... H-Had..."

"I-I know.. B-but..." Inigo was crying but Lon'qu notices the shoulder injury....

"You're hurt..."

That was true but still.... Lon'qu then glances out at the battlefield and notices the fight still going on. As he starts to get up Inigo tries to stop him but Lon'qu insisted he could still fight...

Having to use his flame sword to get up at first Lon'qu managed to balance himself enough to lift his blade...

And then another curve ball entered this fight, Lonqu was hit. Lonqu having handled himself fine last game he didn't think that was a danger now, but he forgot to factor in Lonqu's willingness to protect less agile people. As soon as Lonqu would have dropped Gilgamesh changed tactics, maneuvering himself between the weapons and the two as his arrows now focused on deflecting the weapons coming their way, keeping it up while Inigo focused on bringing Lonqu back to his feet, which given Gilgamesh's lack of access to his own healing items was the best they could do for now.

Once Lonqu got on his feet Gilgamesh shot him a glaring look before yelling "What are you doing!? You're not going to save or stop anyone if you're dead!". Though once he rejoined the offensive Gilgamesh tactics also changed once more, firing his arrows near the fire and electricity in an attempt to have the arrows carry them deeper in than they'd get otherwise.

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Hospes @Everyone​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

And then another curve ball entered this fight, Lonqu was hit. Lonqu having handled himself fine last game he didn't think that was a danger now, but he forgot to factor in Lonqu's willingness to protect less agile people. As soon as Lonqu would have dropped Gilgamesh changed tactics, maneuvering himself between the weapons and the two as his arrows now focused on deflecting the weapons coming their way, keeping it up while Inigo focused on bringing Lonqu back to his feet, which given Gilgamesh's lack of access to his own healing items was the best they could do for now.

Once Lonqu got on his feet Gilgamesh shot him a glaring look before yelling "What are you doing!? You're not going to save or stop anyone if your dead!". Though once he rejoined the offensive Gilgamesh tactics also changed once more, firing his arrows near the fire and electricity in an attempt to have the arrows carry them deeper in than they'd get otherwise.

"...His mother would've killed me if I didn't....."

"He isn't wrong you know...."

tumblr_inline_nb8fz1iacG1sfvecc.png

tumblr_inline_mkiowuSJTI1r9f1pc.png

Hell hath no fury like Oliva if she found out Lon'qu had let Inigo die...

@Gwazi Magnum @Shitposting : D

Reactions: Takumi
billy-y-mandy-mandy-sonrie_imagenGrande3.jpg

"Ugh...melodramatic much?" Mandy scoffed, glancing at everyone with a disgusted scowl while she casually strolled right on through all the madness until she found herself behind Bill Cipher. She gestured for Grim to follow and waited for awhile, "C'mon Grim, help me beat this loudmouth triangle until it shuts up." she soon ordered, but continued to wait, knowing full well how much of a slowpoke he could be even when his very life could be on the line. So she waited...and waited...and waited...until-

"A-BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!" Grim wailed, tightly clutching a huge bucket of popcorn in his right hand and wiping away a flood of tears with his left. It seemed he was quite enjoying the spectacle, actually. It's like he was thrown right into one of his favourite TV shows!

Mandy's facepalm could be heard halfway across the world.

@Peeps @Final Battle @Shitpost because I have nothing serious to write @Mandy_is my spirit animal​

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby pulled out his hammer and readied himself for battle, though he had been pretty silent throughout the whole ordeal, he didn't have to be a genius to know who was the good guys and bad guys in this fight, Kirby charged valiantly towards the creatures Bill had summoned, ready to vanquish them back to the depths from which they came

@Hospes
@Anyone

Dodged....

Silence...

Lon'qu had to admit that it was quite relaxing.... No more fighting... No more failing at protecting people... Lon'qu truly felt at peace dying while protecting Inigo.... He had finally managed to protect someone.... And yet something felt wrong about this.... Like he was forgetting something... Suddenly it hits him hard as memories began to flood his mind... Memories of the previous Murder Game to this one.... Memories of Donny, Inigo, Gilgamesh, but most importantly.... Saber.... It was then he heard a voice begging him to return to the living world... At first it sounded like Saber but as he would open his eyes he would find an injured Inigo pleading with Naga to bring him back...

"You're hurt..."

"Could this guy be any more of a dumbass?" Ryner mutters as he glares upwards, reaching for his sword and sighing "Trusting a triangle with an eye? And a top hat? Gilgamesh, you really outdid yourself this time. You damn Mongrel" With that word, Ryner began to deftly dodge and deflect each weapon that rained down his general direction, hoping to spy Excalibur, the one Noble Phantasm he'd come to master through his constant practice with his own, bastardised version. If he could see it, he'd attempt to pick it up, hoping that he could at least offer it to Lon'qu

Where was Sans in all of this?

"i dunno dude-bro, i went to get a hotdog and i come back to this mess"
8m3cOlF.png

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum
@Hospes

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Miku, Djeeta, She-Hulk, Aran, Araragi, Karen, Shinobu, everyone else here, do your best... and we shall too, new guy!"

The Hippogriff cawed in response as it shot the explosive laserbeams that Bill Cipher had blessed it with at the other weapons from the Gate of Babylon, causing these weapons to explode in the sky.

Gran's shield was starting to tatter from explosive impact after explosive impact.

"I can't tank this for too long... Katalina... Rackham... Io... Rosetta... Eugene... Vyrn... Djeeta... Lyria... if only I could say this to them before my finale..."

Gran's shield flew out of his hands.

"I WON'T BACK DOWN!"

His new eagle-faced friend cawed like an American. Gran's body was starting to glow as various black-hued Noble Phantasms started to latch onto him, defying Bill Cipher's orders. In the process, his silver armour was crumpled as cast aside.

XxjfDnk.webp

"I've faced worse..." Djeeta pants as she takes on a horde of Bill Cipher's mooks.

As she fell, she smiled.

"Perhaps you would all like to taste the blood on my blade?"

Well, that was out-of-character. What a way to go as she was consumed by the horde.

This was it.

It was through this journey that they have mastered their jobs. Not through technique, but through bonds and friendship, forgiveness and love.

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"JOB..."

XxjfDnk.webp

"... CHANGE!"

In a flash, Gran had transformed into a knight of darkness, and Djeeta, had burst out of the horde, reborn like a Phoenix.

amCItKy.webp

"This is not the pinnacle of my power!"

Indeed it wasn't, for Bill Cipher still possesses it. Gran and Hippogriff continued to evade Bill's strikes, and Gran began to counter each weapon swiftly, enduring explosion after explosion as he swerved away.

X4PCPXS.webp

"I... no... we are... Dark Fencer... I have learned many perils through survival, but you shall all face immediate death!"

Djeeta sliced through Bill Cipher's minions like a lawnmower on a thick, juicy grass casserole. Soon, her eyes glowed blue, the same blue that Meteo's eyes were.

K8da1Xf.png

"My love for Meteo lies dormant within me, but you will all soon feel my wrath, the wrath of a broken warrior who still holds love within her!"

She couldn't get this potential out...

... yet.

Gran and Djeeta got their greatest power back - willpower*

@Hospes @Verite @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Ringmaster @Jeremi @etcetcetc

*No, they haven't gotten their powers back yet. The 'Job Change' ability is pretty much the one they displayed in Chapter 0/1. Plus I needed some pzazz. So I decided to get flashy a little early.

"Could this guy be any more of a dumbass?" Ryner mutters as he glares upwards, reaching for his sword and sighing "Trusting a triangle with an eye? And a top hat? Gilgamesh, you really outdid yourself this time. You damn Mongrel" With that word, Ryner began to deftly dodge and deflect each weapon that rained down his general direction, hoping to spy Excalibur, the one Noble Phantasm he'd come to master through his constant practice with his own, bastardised version. If he could see it, he'd attempt to pick it up, hoping that he could at least offer it to Lon'qu

Where was Sans in all of this?

"i dunno dude-bro, i went to get a hotdog and i come back to this mess"
8m3cOlF.png

@Crimson Spartan
@Gwazi Magnum
@Hospes
Gilgamesh scoffed at Ryner's assumptions before retorting "Hmph! Were you not paying attention? I never did trust him, temporary 'service' was just the price I had to pay to show up in his game".

7za9nL16OgA.jpg

@EVERYONE
Speaking of getting annoyed, Karen couldn't claim being threatened to be "First to die" and called a brat was exactly a way to put her in a good mood.

Though on the bright side, her status as first to die had been replaced with...someone else. Always a silver lining.

Though, when it came to dying, a silver lining like that might as well have not even existed. As the horrendously ugly creature decided to charge, the older fire sister decided to meet it head on. Sure, it looked like some monster out of a children's fairy tail. Sure, it looked like the kind of monster that should never exist in the first place.

All the more reason to take it down, then.

tumblr_inline_n7xx7kuaye1sig565.png

"You wanna get hit? Then I'm going to hit you, you stupid monster!"

With no real powers or even weapons or familiars to speak of, she only had one way to combat the creature. Fortunately, her preferred method of fighting favored her own fist and feet anyway. Rushing down the 8-ball Goblin, she leaped into the air and lashed out with a straight kick aimed at its head.

@everyone​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Michiko, in her slightly drunken state noticed Mabel's dilemma and ran towards the girl, intending to scoop her in ger arms and roll out of the way of the incoming weapons. She ended up feeling a bit naucious from the action but didn't give any fucks whatsoever.

Meanwhile, Hatchin would notice the creature with eight balls fpr eyes and with a look and nod to her Catsune she would follow up with a motion towards the creature.

Coco would get the message and change shape into a tiger and charge at the creature, giving a roar as she pounced.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @Everyone holy crap
Speaking of getting annoyed, Karen couldn't claim being threatened to be "First to die" and called a brat was exactly a way to put her in a good mood.

Though on the bright side, her status as first to die had been replaced with...someone else. Always a silver lining.

Though, when it came to dying, a silver lining like that might as well have not even existed. As the horrendously ugly creature decided to charge, the older fire sister decided to meet it head on. Sure, it looked like some monster out of a children's fairy tail. Sure, it looked like the kind of monster that should never exist in the first place.

All the more reason to take it down, then.

tumblr_inline_n7xx7kuaye1sig565.png

"You wanna get hit? Then I'm going to hit you, you stupid monster!"

With no real powers or even weapons or familiars to speak of, she only had one way to combat the creature. Fortunately, her preferred method of fighting favored her own fist and feet anyway. Rushing down the 8-ball Goblin, she leaped into the air and lashed out with a straight kick aimed at its head.

@everyone​
mab67.png

"Bleh... Thanks..." Mabel murmured as Michiko swept her up and moved her to safety, still seeming somewhat disoriented. However, she shook her head, hoping to clear it. Her grip then tightened on her confetti canon, and a look of clarity and determination slowly leaked back to her features.

bill16.png

An ungodly sound came from Eight Ball as he was pounced on by Hatchin's Catsune, and the assault from Karen wasn't exactly helping. But the creature was not so easy to defeat. It threw the tiger away with relative ease, hoping to at least temporarily disorient it, and attempted to smack Karen away with one of it's large and grotesque hands.

@Kaykay @Takumi

Dead.

Roman Torchwick was dead and the first thing you lose when you die, was your illusions. He pondered briefly that little bit, blinking once as he stared into the black void he was now- Wait.

He sat up.

Perhaps it was some ectoplasmic memory or what have you, but he felt he had a body. He could breath. He was alive!

"No, not really. The fact is, you cheated your old master, are attempting to cheat your second and currently double-crossed your third which means here you are. You can't go into the Afterlife set aside by the frame of the Murder Game due to it- Which is a pity, they're having a great concert right now. So you're stuck here. But don't despair! Light?"

A lighter flicked and revealed a grinning face that had Roman's heart skip a beat, though not for conventional reasons.

tumblr_static_8q80awqwamwwogc0owk0wkcwk.jpg

"You look pale Roman. Why is that? We've never met before, have we?"

Roman looked like he saw a ghost, before he looked away. Reaching in his jacket for a cigar, he went through the ceremonial cutting and lighting and it seemed to calm his nerves. A moment later, his voice was steady.

"Yes we have. Once when I was four, I saw you looking at me. Then again, at that heist when I was working under- Damn, forgot his name." He puffed away at his cigar before speaking thoughtfully.

"So. This is it? Gonna take me down to fire and brimstone and all that jazz? I was a crook- I lied and I robbed and I took everything people had to give."

"Lets not forget your violence and attempted murder. I don't judge, Roman. Where would I be if I did anything of the sort?"

She stood from where she sat next to him, humming quietly as she stretched before she added casually.

"Not that you aren't a slimy creep by any sense of the word, but...There is something. Madara was right when he spoke to you. You make a wonderful thief. But you make a terrible killer. Why do you think that is?"

Roman snorted, rising up to his feet as well as he leaned on his cane. Flatly, he spoke.

"If this is some kind of bullshit about how I'm just a broken soul in need of loving, I think I'd rather take the fire and brimstone. I am what I am- I'm certainly not going to pay any therapist to tell ME that."

"Yes, you were a wonderful crook. You've light fingers and a twisted mind and where one sees a path, you see hundreds. Its a rare talent and one quite...Amusing in its way. Sometimes the world needs a corkscrew rather then a sword. Like this one."

The darkness faded and they walked in between the frozen image of the battlefield. Bill Cipher looming as large as life, with explosions like frozen flowers of fire radiating around. Death smiled and looked up. Almost to herself, she spoke.

"Arrogant little twit, he was. He didn't think it was possible to be out-conned by anyone. Yet here he is. His traitors have abandoned him, the only one who did so voluntarily put him in a corner and if he loses today? He has some stockholders who are not going to be happy with him. Why did you do it?"

She turned to see Roman glancing casually around the battlefield and hid a smile before adding.

"They're mostly safe...But that's up to them. They choose to fight and really, are you surprised? You know something about heroes, don't you?"

Roman frowned and turned to face her.

"Yes, its that heroes don't exist. Now I don't like these people....Morons and idiots and everything in between. But they don't deserve Bill either. Or anyone else who thinks they can lord it over anyone else. Now I was a great thief. I stole jewels, I stole cash and I stole cars, everything that wasn't nailed down! But I am absolute trash compared to people like Bill. I steal goods but him and everyone like him? They steal peoples lives. I went with the flow once, thinking to survive. And after seeing it repeat a second time? And a third? Only so much a man could take you know!"

Death stared with intrigue on her open features before she smiled.

"You are a creepy, strange and twisted little man Roman Torchwick. But you know the funny thing?"

Death%20to%20Roman_zpsyocsct9j.jpg

"At any rate, you have a choice. Stay and mope and eventually get taken...Elsewhere. Or you can do what you do best."

Roman blinked in confusion.

"....Do what best, exactly?"

Death smiled broadly as their environment began to fade around them and her with it, her smile last to go.

"You're a thief, aren't you? Rob someone blind."

And Roman returned to darkness, feeling very small and isolated as he stared where his feet would be, the light of his cigar the only illumination. For a moment, the puff of smoke would be the only noise...And then Roman dropped the cigar, grinding it under foot. Well then. What did he know? He was dead, yes....Technically. The afterlife was banned as was the waking world. Which left him....Where? He didn't know rightly for sure. But he was sent here by power and perhaps there was a way back. A thread of thought, so crooked it would baffle a truly decent mind due to its depravity and lies upon lies.

Roman smiled.

Aha....

-------------------

Bill battered away the attempts to use the broken weapons from the gate against him, his green hue telling volumes of what power he was drawing on now as he roared and fought back. The area was a warzone now and he had to regenerate his eye three times.

Did they have any idea how much it took to regenerate that?!

Well, he was mad. And a look in the afterlife showed that the band battle was still in question. Good. Once he finished here, then he could- Wait.

On a mental sphere somewhere, a globe shattered. And another....

And another and another, followed by yet another more. And Bill's eye would flick frantically from one emblem to another, realizing they were being smashed to bits.

Powers stolen, returning to their owners as were equipment and everything else in between Bill had thought to take for himself.

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOONMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arms like the Hydra sprouted from Bill's person as he began to smash all around him and catch everyone in it.

"NOOOOO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!"

@Hospes @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Nater Taters @Lissamel @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Gwazi Magnum @Takumi @C.T. @Everyone in the Bill Cipher fight

Ford had avoided the fighting so far, instead risking his neck to grab the unconscious Lalonde and pull her away from danger. The reset pulled him back a bit, but the opening of the portal the second time around gave him the distraction he needed to pull the woman toward the relative safety of the shack. "Bill...! I should have known better! Thought I had things under control, but he's a crafty one..." Ford looked down at Lalonde, the woman sleeping soundly in his arms. Her skin was still a sickly pale tone, evidently still infected with the virus she had refused to give many details on before. Well, details that Bill had refused to give. There was a high probability that Lalonde had become possessed by Bill during her time in between dimensions, allowing the demon to come to the physical realm and concoct this plan.

6HYuzu7.png

To think that Ford had been assisting Bill all along with his work on the portal... that he had never truly known the real Lalonde to begin with. It made Ford's blood boil. Bill had used him for the last time. "Come on," he whispered to his valued assistant. "I have a plan."

Walls of fire erupted around the portal, Solas making a great effort to hold back the shadow creatures. Junko could feel the intense heat on her skin and her body was breaking out in sweat. She choked back tears and hugged herself in an effort to quell her intense shivering. She was the cause of everyone's misfortunes wherever she went. It was always the case, every time. If Makoto had once been the Ultimate Lucky Student, Junko was no doubt the Ultimate Unlucky Student.

She let out a shaky breath, head turning to face Koyomi as he approached her with resolution. Her mouth went agape at the sight of him when she realized he was here to help again, even after he'd forgotten their encounter moments ago. "You don't know..." she began to say, but found herself drifting off as she listened to the boy speak. She could feel his determination with every word he uttered, but in the end, he didn't know her situation. He didn't know all her friends were dead and missing; didn't know the horrors she'd faced what was was only a day ago for her. His words might as well have been hollow.

ZdY5YY9.png

"I'm sorry, but I try! I am trying! But it's just too hard... this power has beaten me!"

She yelped when Koyomi took her arm, but didn't pull away. She looked into his eyes, feeling as if a lump was forming in her throat. "Faith in me... Believing in me..." Junko closed her eyes. She still felt like crying, but now it was for different reasons. This boy sounded too much like Makoto Naegi, before he had turned out to be consumed by despair. If there truly existed a universe where Makoto was just the simple boy she once knew, Junko knew these were the things he'd be telling her.

When she heard She-Hulk's encouragement, Junko let out a shaky laugh. "Right... I know... For once, people need me. I've..." Junko nodded her head, psyching herself up. "I've taken down some nasty bears, so this is nothing!"

Junko cried out and reached out with her right hand. The green streak of light erupted from her palm once again and slammed into the portal. This time, it hurt, and Junko's arm shook under the pressure. She grimaced at the feeling, thankful that she had Koyomi's physical support. "Come on... Come on, come on!"

With one last great cry, Junko closed her hand into the fist and closed the portal. She quickly drew her hand back and held it close to her chest, wincing as it continued to flash green. "I'm sorry for being weak. Thank you."

As everyone's powers began to reawaken, Dipper cried out when he found something in his possession starting to glow. He pulled out the gem he'd found in the forest, marveling at the fact it was now glowing. When it began to glow even brighter, Dipper found himself blinded and forced to drop the stone. It then began to float in the air, the glow growing bigger and forming what appeared to be a humanoid shape. The characteristics of the shape shifted rapidly, eventually sticking to...

gahjVM2.gif

Pearl.

The Crystal Gem dropped to the ground, smiling as she pulled her spear from the gem at her forehead. "This is much better!" she happily exclaimed.

"Ehehe.... Hahahahaha..."

The face didn't need to be seen to take a guess just who it was that the laughter was originating from. But even so, it didn't take terribly long for the young woman to come into the group's field of vision. The odd thing was that she wasn't walking. Rather, she was levitating, seeming quite happy with her position in the sky. Oh, how absolutely liberating it was to be able to refrain from holding back her abilities!

uOIeUiJ.jpg

Letting her absolutely giddy laughter slowly die down into nothing more than a little giggle, the woman finally spoke up, spreading her arms wide with a large grin as she did so to feel the breeze around her. Oh, this was wonderful! "Hehehe... Ahh, what a lovely little 'surprise' we've stumbled unto! Wouldn't you agree... Gideon?"

gid57.png

"...Help me," more or less whimpered this universe's Gideon, who looked absolutely terrified. Even from his position above all of the survivors alongside Mabel.

"Oh, don't be scared, darling~" Reverse Mabel cooed, even as stray weapons being fired off by Bill came their way. Gideon seemed worried that they'd hit them, but the weapons simply froze in the air mere feet away. At this, the female allowed herself another laugh. "Mabel will protect you~! ...And maybe rough you up a bit once she's alllll done."

80_1__by_teh_zombish-da6e2ed.gif

"Sister, dear, shall we?" It appeared that Dipper had joined the two, as well, looking extremely bored. Either that, or he had a wonderful poker face. One thing was for sure, though - his sister messing with Gideon wasn't really amusing to him. His sister stifled her laughter enough to let a more subtle and collected grin form on her face.

"Hehe... Of course, brother. I'd hate to keep our lovely little friends here waiting..." the brunette hummed, cheerfully.

Slowly, the weapons that had stopped mid-air began to circle around the Gleeful group in an almost hypnotically beautiful manner. But the beauty didn't exactly last - now the weapons were firing at the survivors in a very guided and controlled manner. Rather than being fired sporadically as Bill had used them, these were more comparable to heat-seeking missiles. Better take care of that new problem before it got out of hand.

It was then that Ford stepped out from the shack, flanked by the two Dipper clones. The trio held open the story book that Dipper and Spike had been trapped inside, its pages flapping wildly, picked up by the winds erupting from the fighting. "Hold on and don't let go! To let go could lead to disastrous results!"

The pages of the book began to glow, and lights started shooting out from the tome. These lights began to form people, scattering them about the battlefield. "All of you!" yelled Ford. "You were once trapped, but now we need your help! The fate of the universe depends on it!"

@Everyone

Last edited:
Bill battered away the attempts to use the broken weapons from the gate against him, his green hue telling volumes of what power he was drawing on now as he roared and fought back. The area was a warzone now and he had to regenerate his eye three times.

Did they have any idea how much it took to regenerate that?!

Well, he was mad. And a look in the afterlife showed that the band battle was still in question. Good. Once he finished here, then he could- Wait.

On a mental sphere somewhere, a globe shattered. And another....

And another and another, followed by yet another more. And Bill's eye would flick frantically from one emblem to another, realizing they were being smashed to bits.

Powers stolen, returning to their owners as were equipment and everything else in between Bill had thought to take for himself.

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOONMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arms like the Hydra sprouted from Bill's person as he began to smash all around him and catch everyone in it.

"NOOOOO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!"

@Hospes @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Nater Taters @Lissamel @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Gwazi Magnum @Takumi @C.T. @Everyone in the Bill Cipher fight
As Hideo saw that the whole Catsune plan did something at least, he jumped at the sound of Bill panicking and the cheering squeals of Wiruko. Glancing back at where his virus companion was, he would see that she was nowhere to be found... but looking at the screen of his laptop, he would instantly figure out on what was going on.

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

[ Ta-da~! The Will.CO21 virus is back online! Wiruko can do virus things again! Master, what can Wiruko do with her cool virus powers? ]

Well, this could be useful, considering that Wiruko's virus powers were quite something to see every now and then, especially when he technically only met her with those powers for a good five minutes.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Er... I'm curious, Wiruko, but I remember modding a game of mine on my laptop. Mind if you... extracted those mods into stuff you and I could use?"

It was a long shot, but Hideo supposed that Wiruko's hacking powers could involve taking digital things into real life as powers of some sort. Even if it were temporary

(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

[ On it, Master! Just give Wiruko a few minutes, okay? ]

[ EXTRACTING FILES FROM FOLDER LOCATION "C:\Users\Hideo_Kawamura\Desktop\Game_Mods" PROGRESS: 2.7% ]

At that time, Wiruko began to extract the files that Hideo was talking about, which would take some time since she was manually taking all of that data from his laptop onto her virus location so that when she would pop out of the laptop... she would have those mods ready as temporary powers.

tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Guess I'll have to keep an eye on the laptop..."

And Hideo ends up on guard duty, because he couldn't afford a broken laptop that had Wiruko doing her things inside of it... totally not during a whole battle for the universe type of situation.

@EVERYBODY LOL
It was then that Ford stepped out from the shack, flanked by the two Dipper clones. The trio held open the story book that Dipper and Spike had been trapped inside, its pages flapping wildly, picked up by the winds erupting from the fighting. "Hold on and don't let go! To let go could lead to disastrous results!"

The pages of the book began to glow, and lights started shooting out from the tome. These lights began to form people, scattering them about the battlefield. "All of you!" yelled Ford. "You were once trapped, but now we need your help! The fate of the universe depends on it!"

@Everyone
One of the people freed from the book... it appeared to be that one of them was a young girl. What can a little girl do in this situation?

tumblr_o4ku0fGeh21v3qowuo3_100.png

"M-Mommy... mommy..."

Aika curled up into a ball, unaware of what was going on. She truly had no idea on what was going on, last remembering that they were to be trapped in that carnival... and meaning that she wouldn't be able to see her family again.

However, Aika's Dolly had other ideas, seeing that Aika was sad in some way made the Dolly... come to life. Seeing the situation unfold, the Dolly walked away out of sight... for now. It was unknown on what it was planning to do, but it was going to do something for sure.​

The book flipped open and a figure emerged. A longcoated, cowboy-esque man who took a remarkably quick look at the current situation and realized it for what it was. Yet another opportunity to stack the deck in his favor and maybe get out of here. And glancing down at the crying kid, Twisted Fate stepped forward and from between his fingers, cards flicked into view for the presenting as all began to glow with the power he held within. Cards flew and explosions followed. And somewhere, somehow?

A sick beat began to drop.

It's like this, I used to roll marks with Graves
Stacked decks and sleight of hand tricks of the trade
Your paycheck was mine when I sat for a game
Because I always hit the river with a backpalmed ace
You see it's not really gambling cause I win every time
with a sucker to my left and a chump to my right
Got a man across the room and he's feeding me signs
To let me know when you're bluffing with a pair of nines
So I can check raise the river leave you high and dry
Take the pot like the cops, put your stack on decline
And if the shit hits the fan he's got a gun on his side
So if you try to draw on me it's the end of the line
We had a good business, we were making those ends
Until we hustled Dr Priggs and he vowed revenge
And at about the same time I learned my so-called friend
was skimming cash off the top every now and then

You see there's nothing more risky than backstabbing a gypsy
Priggs flipped me for the wish of a magical pedigree
Left scott free, Graves stayed behind a detainee,
His sentence off the books like illiteracy
Eventually he broke out like I knew he would
But he lost years off his life and it was understood
That he would come after me wielding destiny, it pressed on me
The man was once my best friend, now my worst enemy

Anyway I don't really feel bad about it
I hustled a hustler right? That's what I do
I got a new job now and things are looking up
Let me tell you how I roll

I'm an AP allstar, stuns with a gold card
Gank specialist, jump the gaps like a space bar
Wild cards push lane and roam like Caesar
Huge crowd pleaser, side lane feeder
Team leader, map control like Ez
Keep you on your toes call me Juan Valdez
I'm so blessed, I'm a star, gate jump to anywhere
Phase in behind, Twist your fate, you don't have a prayer
Blank stare, pokerface, no info
Show up anywhere that I like no intro
Screw you so often people think your a nympho
Press a button, feed the team like hungry hungry hippos

Lady Luck is smiling, stats are compiling
That's gold in my pocket while your teammates are dying
Free farm cause my dice are loaded
Poke you in the tower, back or get exploded
Baron while you base, stack the deck in my favor
Split push, drop in unexpected like a bad neighbor
No ace, I left your teammate in the other lane
Joker hangs back while we push in and end the game

@Not Sorry @Raps invaded MG proper now.​

As everyone's powers began to reawaken, Dipper cried out when he found something in his possession starting to glow.​
"......................................I feel exactly the same. What a stinking rip-off, when do I get to have my own powers? Not all of us can be blessed with a radioactive spider bite or afflicted with a gamma bomb or super soldier serum or cosmic rays or mutant genetics or inhuman genetics or bonded with a symbiote or--"

"Excuse me."

"Eeek!" Gwen practically jumped out of her skin as she studied the glowing light right next to her. Only it was less and less a light...and more...a person. A female person. A female person with cool colored hair. A female person with cool colored hair wearing a nice suit. A female person with cool colored hair wearing a nice suit and glowing green gloves-- "That's it! Yeah like I was going to say, magic! I can learn that right? I mean Doctor Strange didn't even believe in that mumbo jumbo so he can't have been that mystically attuned but now he's sorcerer supreme guy! Just...let's not have it come from a car accident maybe. Yeah."

"..." Right, this person wasn't the one to ask for explanation. Not that she herself required one.
samCxFI.png

"Understood."

"Ooooh I know, I can build my own power armor!!!"

@Atomyk @Verite @just everybody around​

Status
Not open for further replies.