Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln turned to Lena and blinked twice. Who was this person and had she died recently? He honestly didn't remember her from the games at all. Had she even been with them before either? " Yeah, no. I am not a big drinking fan even in death, might be the fact I nearly killed an ex-girlfriend when driving to - it's a long and boring story, that nobody would care to hear," he said, deciding not to mention the fact he had some alcohol with Dean after Tommy revealed them as investigators, that was of course a rare expection.

Tommy nodded.

Lincoln wasn't sure if the witch had bestowed him his powers, he tried to summon a flick of electricity, but he doubted it would work.

@Ringmaster @york @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Afterlife

Jade managed to squirm a bit from her Uncle. She then seemed to have a change of look in her eyes for a few moments staring right at her Uncle her voice changed. "I am not Jade. I am Paw Kean the powerful. Ruler of The Rabbit Realm. I must fulfill my destiny or the universe itself shall become unmade. Release me at once!" She then jumpped freely for but a few moments. "Okay so being Uncle won't I will. Our votes are well duh the other staff people. In other words, Hideo & Wiruko for the first and are second Grim and Mandy. And I say them only because my Uncle had the Willes about Grim. He usually has a good intention." She finished. Her arms crossed. Uncle sighed. "Well at least she has one Uncle can agree with." He stated.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Invest group
(Yes I had early gave Uncle the willies and yes naturally he was suspicious of Grim because the dark forces of evil duh)

Jade managed to squirm a bit from her Uncle. She then seemed to have a change of look in her eyes for a few moments staring right at her Uncle her voice changed. "I am not Jade. I am Paw Kean the powerful. Ruler of The Rabbit Realm. I must fulfill my destiny or the universe itself shall become unmade. Release me at once!" She then jumpped freely for but a few moments. "Okay so being Uncle won't I will. Our votes are well duh the other staff people. In other words, Hideo & Wiruko for the first and are second Grim and Mandy. And I say them only because my Uncle had the Willes about Grim. He usually has a good intention." She finished. Her arms crossed. Uncle sighed. "Well at least she has one Uncle can agree with." He stated.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Invest group
(Yes I had early gave Uncle the willies and yes naturally he was suspicious of Grim because the dark forces of evil duh)
Aran rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because Jack the Samurai bloke was OBVIOUSLY lying when he said Grim and Mandy were innocent before he was cooked to a crisp! Anyway, lass, the only Staffholders who haven't been looked into yet are you two, Hideo, and the RGB bloke, and considering you were the only ones at the hospital, it has to be you! In fact, ladies and gents, I think two Staff users are involved in our merry band of rogues!"

@Raven @Investigation

Aran rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because Jack the Samurai bloke was OBVIOUSLY lying when he said Grim and Mandy were innocent before he was cooked to a crisp! Anyway, lass, the only Staffholders who haven't been looked into yet are you two, Hideo, and the RGB bloke, and considering you were the only ones at the hospital, it has to be you! In fact, ladies and gents, I think two Staff users are involved in our merry band of rogues!"

@Raven @Investigation
Uncle shrugged. "See Jade this is why you leave it to Uncle." He just shrugged. "And Like Jack we will accept punishment because we know we are innocent." He stated. "One more thing. Uncle forgot to pay attention of Jack's last words because Uncle was being bothered by Jade. But the Willies were there so that vote will keep." He stated not seeing the point to change there was enough in his gut to keep the vote but not enough research for him to change it this time. "Just if it involves death kill me not the kid please I and Jackie promised her parent's she'd return another year safe." He stated.

Lincoln could only watch in shock as someone else died. This time it was Dean and Sam.They had been there when he died. He had been paranoid that they had been the traitors but was happy they were wrong. He also wouldn't shocked that the magi was cheating, despite wanting his powers, he felt it was too good to be true, but he was in the minority too. He took a deep breath. " I agree, we shouldn't waste time trying to figure things out. We'll talk and walk," he said, deciding to inform them of what was going on. He took a deep breath.

" Well, when we arrived I stitched up Tommy and we ran into Max, Clarence, Meteo and Jack, all the rest of the deceased and we helped people. We lost Meteo- when-

Tommy filled in the blank." This sword fell on him and was ignited and killed him because he was panicking," he said.

Lincoln nodded. " We arrived at this impasse and had a choice to make and you arrived. Did you catch the other traitor and if you did, why are you guys dead?" He asked them. He took a deep breath.

" We also are off to fight whoever is causing these nightmares, the mastermind of it all together," Tommy added.

@The Tactician @Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @york
"Uh, yeah, yeah, the last murderers were Hatchin and Michiko, so we're not really sure why we died. Or... how." Sam said. His voice wavered a bit. "I don't know. It's really strange."

tumblr_nkyrkrwFTf1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"I hope the speech wasn't too cheesy. Just keep calm...keep calm.. and...keep calm...and....Tracer on! Haha...ha..."

In the purgatory, among the uneasy drifts and woos of such an eternal place, shrouded in darken woods and darker figures, flares of light existed in the spanless void. The will to live and survive was strong, whether it be the souls in humble photographers, or in Lena Oxton's case, the soul of a multiversal, time-bending, energetic heroine. From all creeds and stories they came, as if they had just left the womb, washes of sin and to be judged in the eternal grey, or perhaps to live the rest of their days in this abyss, damning it moreso than the fiery depths of Hell.

Yet for Lena, such trivial thoughts of mortality and sin was the least of her worries. Bugger, the woman just died believing she was somewhat helping her fellow people, living up to the ideal of Overwatch to her last breath. Sitting up, realizing she was propped up against a tree, Lena rushed to touch her chronal accelerator. Huffing in relieving, notcing a hue of dim blue light, the lucky heroine nearly jumped for joy, giggling and snorting audibly in the dark, depressing woods.

"Woopie! Take that, weird tentacle monster! Can't stop the SS Oxton, the Slippy Streamer, the Trace-o-Matic! I'm back baby!"

With a sling of her arms behind her, the heroine exaggerated her limbs, a daredevil grin etching on her lips. With a bolt, despite her lack of abilities, the swift aviator sprinted ahead, through the lifeless and grey world. Over logs and creeks and leaves Tracer ran, hearing in the distance the faint echoes of those very flares of life, those very flares of hope. Treating this like a game, Lena soon caught sight of the main group, the spunky, stereotypical Brit's voice emerging from the woods almost ominously....

If it wasn't for the fact a woman with a high-pitched voice was making an attempt to sound like a certain Death-obsessed mercenary.

"Die die die! Death cooomes! Oooooo, I huuunger~!"

The bushes rustled and before the group, the lovable yet absurdly annoying Tracer emerged, sticking out like a sore thumb in this godless land. With a goofy grin, not taking sight of all the horrific imagery and powerfully simplistic katana buried into the earth, Lena Oxton zip-zooped her way to the group.

"Well howdy howdy everyone! Man this place is so drap isn't it? Want to catch a toss in the pub after all this? A good drink could do us all some good, right-o! Hehehe...he...ha...."

Greatly timed, Tracer.

Greatly timed.

il_570xN.400568662_qn0a.jpg

Dean looked at Tracer, and made a smile. "Now that, is a great idea. I'm going to need a drink after all this. Anyway, let's keep moving. The faster we get out of here, the better."

@Ringmaster @Afterlife @Oh God, why?

"ARE YOU READY?!"

A power chord was strummed and the sound rolled over the Afterlife party. Some said that music was a beat in your head. This one vibrated throughout your entire body and somewhere, in each one resonated somewhere deep in their soul. This was music that had kicked down the door, partied hard in the living room and made the trick with the man and the werewolf inner beast thing look like the Pokey Little Puppy. It blew off the lid of your worries and even if the world was to burn all around you now, the music would linger. The chord of the universe.

Or close enough.

Away melted the forest. Away melted the mountains as each party member found themselves together, in pitch black surroundings. Silence reigned for all of five seconds before the same voice that cried, overthrew it. Vive le revolution.

"LADIES ANNNNND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!"

Hot spotlights, bright and piercing flashed over the party, illuminating their surroundings as a new sound made its way like a tidal wave of sound. The most innocuous sound ever imagined in a place like this.

It was the sound of applause.

Upon a massive stage, the party would be standing. Each one bearing an instrument of some kind. Drums, electric guitars, each one decked out in colors and decorations that resonated with each. Max's was hot pink, with an hourglass. Jack's was pure white, with his family mark. Lincoln bore a light blue with a jagged bolt of lightning and Tracer's was yellow with a clock face. Each one felt right and in touching the strings, came the deep set knowledge of how to make it play.

But it was a big stage and opposite was another band.

Liquid shadow given form, with glowing eyes of yellow and red. In clawed hands, they held guitars that looked as though they might devour the players in stygian detail. Any chord played with these instruments, would end up in a dirge one felt. They stared out at the party, with no faces but nevertheless the impression they gave was that of contempt for the party.

The applause surged and the flicker of lighters raised in salute to the bands on stage massed in the thousands as far as the party could see, though that was likely nothing compared to who was announcing them as he stepped out.

tumblr_ndxb7t36521te8873o2_500.jpg

The traitor had returned, swinging his cane in idle fashion before bringing it down with a heavy thud upon the stage. Silence reigned and on his ear, was a mic as he spoke.

"IN THIS CORNER!!! PRESENTING THE BEST OF THE WORST! BEINGS YOU LOVE TO HATE....YOUR OVERLORDS AND MASTERS! I GIVE YOU.... "WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

The cheers surged and raged as the nightmares unleashed a power chord that shattered one of the spotlights, though it repaired instantly. Roman smiled and carefully, cleaned one ear before clearing his throat.

"AND IN THIS CORNER....YOU KNOW EM, YOU LOVE EM. BEHOLD, YOUR SAVIORS! YOUR PLUCKY ADVENTURERS, YOUR HEROES AND ROLE MODELS! INVESTIGATORS AND SURVIVORS OF ALL THROWN AT THEM- I GIVE YOU...."GRAVITY FALLS!"

The cheers surged once more and in the crowd, if you squinted you could see a few familiar faces. The Hunter and the Plain Doll, Granny Weatherwax, the Tweedle Twins, the three ghosts with the child one on the shoulders of the matron- All of them holding up lighters with either a blue flame or a bright yellow as they waved them.

Roman turned to the party and removed the mic as he smirked.

"Heya people. Long time, no see- Now I ain't got time to play around so I'm only going to say this one. Don't assume this battle is less then one with weapons or magic, because it is every bit as serious as you can imagine. Its simple too. Play in a battle of the bands, win over the crowd. Blue represents your supporters. Yellow, for the other. The more blue, the more you win. It ends once you have the entire audience waving blue lighters....Or yellow."

He brought out his own, the blue pilot-esque flame briefly wavering as he lit up a cigar before he put it away.

"Good luck. If you die horribly, I'm certainly not going to see it."

He turned back around and roared into the mic which he put back down.

"ARE YOU READY!!!!"

Weirdmageddon stepped forward, their lead guitarist roaring in a gutteral voice with the suffering of innocent souls.

"ONE-TWO-THREE-HIT IT!"

Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes
Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

Exit: light
Enter: night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite
Sleep with one eye open

Take my hand

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head

Grain of sand

Take my hand
We're off to never never land!!

@york @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rock On.

"ARE YOU READY?!"

A power chord was strummed and the sound rolled over the Afterlife party. Some said that music was a beat in your head. This one vibrated throughout your entire body and somewhere, in each one resonated somewhere deep in their soul. This was music that had kicked down the door, partied hard in the living room and made the trick with the man and the werewolf inner beast thing look like the Pokey Little Puppy. It blew off the lid of your worries and even if the world was to burn all around you now, the music would linger. The chord of the universe.

Or close enough.

Away melted the forest. Away melted the mountains as each party member found themselves together, in pitch black surroundings. Silence reigned for all of five seconds before the same voice that cried, overthrew it. Vive le revolution.

"LADIES ANNNNND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!"

Hot spotlights, bright and piercing flashed over the party, illuminating their surroundings as a new sound made its way like a tidal wave of sound. The most innocuous sound ever imagined in a place like this.

It was the sound of applause.

Upon a massive stage, the party would be standing. Each one bearing an instrument of some kind. Drums, electric guitars, each one decked out in colors and decorations that resonated with each. Max's was hot pink, with an hourglass. Jack's was pure white, with his family mark. Lincoln bore a light blue with a jagged bolt of lightning and Tracer's was yellow with a clock face. Each one felt right and in touching the strings, came the deep set knowledge of how to make it play.

But it was a big stage and opposite was another band.

Liquid shadow given form, with glowing eyes of yellow and red. In clawed hands, they held guitars that looked as though they might devour the players in stygian detail. Any chord played with these instruments, would end up in a dirge one felt. They stared out at the party, with no faces but nevertheless the impression they gave was that of contempt for the party.

The applause surged and the flicker of lighters raised in salute to the bands on stage massed in the thousands as far as the party could see, though that was likely nothing compared to who was announcing them as he stepped out.

tumblr_ndxb7t36521te8873o2_500.jpg

The traitor had returned, swinging his cane in idle fashion before bringing it down with a heavy thud upon the stage. Silence reigned and on his ear, was a mic as he spoke.

"IN THIS CORNER!!! PRESENTING THE BEST OF THE WORST! BEINGS YOU LOVE TO HATE....YOUR OVERLORDS AND MASTERS! I GIVE YOU.... "WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

The cheers surged and raged as the nightmares unleashed a power chord that shattered one of the spotlights, though it repaired instantly. Roman smiled and carefully, cleaned one ear before clearing his throat.

"AND IN THIS CORNER....YOU KNOW EM, YOU LOVE EM. BEHOLD, YOUR SAVIORS! YOUR PLUCKY ADVENTURERS, YOUR HEROES AND ROLE MODELS! INVESTIGATORS AND SURVIVORS OF ALL THROWN AT THEM- I GIVE YOU...."GRAVITY FALLS!"

The cheers surged once more and in the crowd, if you squinted you could see a few familiar faces. The Hunter and the Plain Doll, Granny Weatherwax, the Tweedle Twins, the three ghosts with the child one on the shoulders of the matron- All of them holding up lighters with either a blue flame or a bright yellow as they waved them.

Roman turned to the party and removed the mic as he smirked.

"Heya people. Long time, no see- Now I ain't got time to play around so I'm only going to say this one. Don't assume this battle is less then one with weapons or magic, because it is every bit as serious as you can imagine. Its simple too. Play in a battle of the bands, win over the crowd. Blue represents your supporters. Yellow, for the other. The more blue, the more you win. It ends once you have the entire audience waving blue lighters....Or yellow."

He brought out his own, the blue pilot-esque flame briefly wavering as he lit up a cigar before he put it away.

"Good luck. If you die horribly, I'm certainly not going to see it."

He turned back around and roared into the mic which he put back down.

"ARE YOU READY!!!!"

Weirdmageddon stepped forward, their lead guitarist roaring in a gutteral voice with the suffering of innocent souls.

"ONE-TWO-THREE-HIT IT!"

Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes
Sleep with one eye open

Take my hand

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite
Sleep with one eye open

Take my hand

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head

Grain of sand

Take my hand
We're off to never never land!!

@york @Krieg @The Tactician @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rock On.
Jack had been ready for a battle, one where they faced down whatever demon claimed dominion over this land. Where each of them would use their unique powers in tandem to strike down the overlord. Where they would strike the final blow and finally be free of this place.

He was, by no definition of the word, ready for a battle of the bands.

8815683.jpg

"Perhaps... You all should the initiative with this task. I do not feel I would contribute much in this clash."

Have fun, guys, Jack is going to be cheering for you all along with the Hunter and the Plain Doll. : |

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
Uncle shrugged. "See Jade this is why you leave it to Uncle." He just shrugged. "And Like Jack we will accept punishment because we know we are innocent." He stated. "One more thing. Uncle forgot to pay attention of Jack's last words because Uncle was being bothered by Jade. But the Willies were there so that vote will keep." He stated not seeing the point to change there was enough in his gut to keep the vote but not enough research for him to change it this time. "Just if it involves death kill me not the kid please I and Jackie promised her parent's she'd return another year safe." He stated.
Aran rolled his eyes, tired of this. "Can we get some second votes for these two already?! They're the only ones who were there to hit that bloke on the head, because not only do they have a staff, but the blonde and her reaper are innocent!!"

@Everyone

Jade sighed. "Well I was just saying cause Uncle is like never wrong but being you all seem to think I did it so much. I'll remove are second vote." She stated and sighed. "Cause I already knew it looked bad again for me and Sam both hearing the figure and Sam ending up dead. This kind of thing usually get's me in trouble anyways." She pouted.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Invest crew

@Yun Lee (Happy I'll just stop voting when skim read for now on I suppose)

Chapter Six
"When Things Get Weird"

While Jade and Uncle as well as Wiruko and Hideo climbed the voting ladder, a certain Pines quietly produced a pair of very familiar objects: the sceptres from before. "Sooo.." Quietly, she strolled up to Hideo, lightly tapping him in the side with one of the objects. "Boop~" Slowly, a faint red glow emitted once more from the thing, marking him as guilty. "Huh... I guess it's still broken," Mabel commented, shaking her head and tossing away the first sceptre. "Your turn," she mused to Uncle and Jade, lightly booping the other young child with the thing as well. This time, it glowed blue - proof of her and her uncle's innocence. "Haha, looks like this one's still good!"

Now, though, the girl laughed nervously. "So, uhh, guyssss... You found Grunkle Ford, amirite? You can tell us where he is, now!" she assured with a faint smile, touching her hands together and waiting for someone to speak up about just where her great uncle was.

soos13.png

"Woah, haha, Mabel? How'd you change so fast, dood?"

Seeming to brighten at the sight of the man, Mabel suddenly bound away from Dipper and her Grunkle Stan, tackling the unsuspecting Soos in a hug. "Soos!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly through the embrace. Soon enough his words actually hit her, though, causing her to momentarily falter. "...Uhh, Soos? I've been wearing this the whole time, silly," she explained with a laugh. Soos only looked confused, his eyes briefly moving upward in thought. "Uhh... Naw, dood - you were totally wearin' some wacky blue and black fancy getup," and with a brief point at Dipper? "You, too, dood. Like, some weird suit or somethin'. Totally uncomfortable."

4UCg4pY.jpg

"...What?"

It wasn't too far away that the fun was really starting to begin for a certain pair of twins. Still settled at the tent, it seemed that what they'd been awaiting the whole time was finally coming into play. With everything falling into place, now, they almost cheerfully looked to their little 'guests'. Or, well, Mabel did. While her brother tended to some special preparations, the female of the twins bent forward in front of Ford and company, smiling sweetly at them.

rsz_reverse_pines_by_alichelle_d9l98i2_by_teh_zombish-da6iri7.jpg

"Heh, heh... I do hope you're comfortable, loves~ Since you're all so exceedingly helpless... I think I might just let you have a choice between the best seats in the house," she gestured to where they were chained to their seats, now. "..And ever so valiantly attempting to help your sorry little... 'friends'. I'm sure this endeavor of ours will be plenty enjoyable as is, but oh, how pleasing it'd be to see you struggle like the pathetic little rats you are~" she purred, playfully brushing a hand by Ford's face with a giggle, followed by her playfully snatching Gideon's hat, going as far as to place it on her own head before wrinkling her nose instead and tossing it on the floor to stomp on it with her fine platforms.

As she did so, the chains so tightly woven around her prisoners began to unravel. For Gideon Pines, this meant quickly trying to squirm free. Pacifica? Fallen to the floor, bleeding heavily from where the chains had cut into her skin. "Pacifica!" Gideon exclaimed, hurrying to his cousin's side with obvious worry. A look of horror crossed his face as he frantically tried to figure out what to do, before merely glaring at Mabel. "Y'... Y're a monster!"

"I'm quite flattered, you sweet little thing~" Mabel replied, all-too-enthusiastically. Before Gideon had the chance to demand she give them what they needed to help his cousin, another voice could be heard from outside. "Oh, hurry it up, sister. I do so recall us having places to be," the male voice called, his tone radiating mild annoyance and impatience.

Ah, Dipper.

Cracking a grin, Mabel blew a kiss to the unfortunate four with a giggle before turning to stride out. "Do enjoy your seats, because things are about to become much more interesting." And then she was gone. Vanished to the outside world that seemed to almost inevitably be darkening. It was obvious that bad things were to come. Whether the town of Gravity Falls was ready or not, here the twins came.

gideon6.png

"Are we leavin' now, my queen?" Gideon, who had been standing off to the side, inquired. As time went by, he wasn't sure if he was growing more afraid or more attracted to this alternate Mabel. Regardless, despite not so much as getting an answer, he hurried after. All that was left of the twins and Gideon was the unfortunate group in their wake.

Ford slowly stood up, his unraveled chains falling off his form and clattering to the floor. He breathed heavily, still weak and feeling the strain of what his body had been put through. Tortured by twisted versions of his family... it wasn't outside the realm of the kind of horrors Ford had experienced while lost in between dimensions. Even with all the paranormal surrounding Gravity Falls, it wasn't something Ford had expected to encounter once he'd found his way home.

aK633cX.png

Sighing, the man turned to his fellow former captives. His eyes looked over the trio with concern, but when Lalonde caught his gaze, she waved him off. Ford gave her a terse nod and rushed to Pacifica, picking her up in his arms in hopes that she'd be safe in his arms. A faint whimper could be heard from the blonde child, but other than that, she was almost scarily quiet. "Whatever those two have planned, there's a high probability it will spell Gravity Fall's doom!"

"We should head back to the shack," Lalonde said, raising a hand to touch at her hair. "We'll formulate a new plan there."

Ford nodded in agreement and gestured for Gideon to follow him out of the tent and through the monochrome Gravity Falls. The young boy, who looked both terrified and worried, eagerly followed after. His eyes wouldn't come off of his cousin in Ford's arms, not even to look where he was going. Which admittedly led to a few missteps and fumbles.

Back at the shack, Junko was slowly coming to. Her eyes blinked open to find Solas standing over her. She grimaced at him, shifting in the bed she'd been lain in to touch at the bandage at her shoulder.

LZuoBvi.png

"How did I... Where...?" The girl groaned, sitting up quickly. Solas didn't stop her as she moved to stand.

"In a town called Gravity Falls."

Junko turned on him, her legs shaking slightly. She was strong enough to stand, but the girl was finding herself overwhelmed by her sudden environment shift. She took a shaky breath and rolled her eyes. "I don't know where that is," she muttered, "so, it's probably not that facility. I guess I... shifted again..." Junko raised her right hand and eyed the mark on her palm. After staring for a few moments, she visibly flinched and hid the mark by closing her hand into a fist.

"Ugh, my fucking shoulder... Hey!" Junko pointed a finger at Solas. "Like, haven't I seen you before? Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

Solas only shrugged. "Maybe just in a dream."

Junko let out a frustrated sound at that answer. "Ooookay, yeah, probably another messed up situation with weird people, right? I'm going to check things out and hope it's not totally the worst!" Turning on her heels, Junko gathered her strength and walked out the front door of the shack.

As she was exiting, Ford and the others were arriving. Ford began calling for others to help Pacifica, but Lalonde seemed preoccupied. As the group gathered around Junko and Pacifica, Lalonde stood back and began to brush aside her bangs. If anyone were to look upon her eyes, they would find her purple pupils were missing. Instead, Lalonde seemed to have two yellowish eyes, with narrow slits for pupils.
Q3aP9R4.png

"Ha ha! This is just too perfect!"

Lalonde was laughing, but it was not her voice that escaped her lips. "I got you all together for the big finale! I bet you were all wondering why your powers have been sapped, huh? Well, let me fill you guys in!"

Lalonde doubled over and began to flash a bright yellow...

bill_cipher_by_dzorek-d927tsq.png

"Peekaboo."

It should not have been like this. It should have been in a voice edged with fire, like shadows ravenous and hungry. It should have been a voice like the crack of doom and in a form that made the creatures from the Pit look like Saturday Morning Cartoons in comparison.

From the beginning to the end, they had seen his hand. Some more directly then others. Upon the walls, in the stained glass windows of the shack or in the most innocuous places. When he spoke, it seemed to bypass ordinary speech and went straight into your mind. It was a voice of dares and trouble, of heady summer days and pranks. And for a moment, perhaps people might have been moved to consider it a potential friend.

Until you remembered what exactly, this power had done through his agents.

Max Caulfield drugged and drowned in the lake, Meteo decapitated, so many dead because of him. And as they looked into its eye, they came to the realization that perhaps they knew that stare. The stare of a man peering down a microscope to regard amoeba. You were neither human nor anything approaching sentient but rather something to be toyed with or discarded at the owners leisure. And you were lucky if you even got that much.

Lalonde was on the ground, seemingly dead though if watched carefully, her chest was seen rising up and down shallowly as the dream demon cackled.

"NAME'S BILL! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRIBUTE AND GIFTS! AND LIKE ANY GOOD OVERLORD, ITS TIME! BEHOLD MY FAITHFUL! STEP OVER HERE GOLDEN BOY! DON'T BE SHY, CLAIM YOUR REWARD!"

And towards Gilgamesh he bestowed upon him a glowing sphere of energy, which sunk into the King of Heroes heart. Bill laughed darkly as he rubbed his hands together.

He then snapped his fingers and spheres rose up, each one bearing an emblem. An hourglass, a flexing arm, etc as Bill laughed gleefully.

"I'm going to definitely put these to good use! Of course...Well. There is ONE thing left to do."

A sphere with the emblem of a katana was noticeably empty as Bill seemed to loom with intensity as his voice rumbled like approaching doom.

"CON-MAN!!!!"

And in a burst of smoke, Roman would appear. A mic in his ear and blinking before turning to look at Bill. He smirked and tilted his head.

"Bill! Heeey, listen I was kind of in the middle of something here. And it was just getting good too!"

To his credit, he didn't even flinch as Bill seemed to increase in size over him as the Dream Demon roared.

"YOU'VE BEEN HELPING THOSE DEAD ONES BEHIND MY BACK! WE HAD A DEAL, CON-MAN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE, WHEN I'M ANGRY?!"

"Our deal ended the moment I fulfilled my part of the bargain. Once I was caught, you've yet to even pay me in so much as a red cent. So really..."

He inhaled deeply on his cigar and blew the cloud of smoke upwards as he grinned.

"I'm thinking I should be upset here. I've yet to receive my due."

"I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR DUE! OUR DEAL IS OFF!"

tumblr_o2mt12Moez1urwwfdo1_500.png

Bill rose up in his new form and from the group, a Catsune would run forward, roaring as she transformed into a massive lioness as she leaped for Bill.

Bill didn't even so much as glance Neo's way as his eye zapped her in mid-jump. Neo blinked and stiffened as she turned to stone and shattered on the ground upon impact.

"NEO!"

There was a dangerous look in the thief's eye now, as he raised his cane and took careful aim.

Bill turned and zapped him as well and with a grimace, Roman looked down as from the feet up, he began to turn to stone...He sighed....And suddenly began to chuckle, his last word as he looked at Bill to be the following as he spat out his cigar.

"Gotcha."~

And now, in addition to the fallen body of Lalonde, was a statue of Roman Torchwick. Bill sighed out. He felt a lot better for that and he snarled as he stomped forward to the group.

"Now hold still, so I can kill you all-URGH!"

He froze....His eye widened in shock and he began to shake, reality around them flickering in turn.

"WHAT.....IS....HAPPENING?!"

There was something wrong. A thread tied back from the party here, to Bill all the way to the Afterlife where the Battle to end all Battle of the Bands was taking place with powers on the line. And then he knew. His eye contracted in abject rage.

"COOOOOOON-MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

Hours earlier....

"I'm just gonna borrow this, thanks."

Roman held aloft the journal of John Winchester and was greeted with a grunt of assent from Sam as he continued to watch his sitcom. Roman beamed and as soon as he was out of sight, let out a sigh. Thank goodness it was as easy as that. And taking a seat on a nearby seat, he flipped open the pages and headed for the chapter marked 'demons'. In particular, all the lore the old hunter had gathered up on making deals with them.

That was always Roman's way, to go in prepared but circumstances prevented that. Bill, that smarmy little bastard had held all the cards in the beginning. He even managed to take their weapons and his aura. So if he was going to have any wriggle room, it would have to be via his own methods. But he had to be careful...Very careful. If Bill found out early? He was as good as toast. And if the group found out he was a traitor? Then he was dead just as much, though hopefully their heroic side might assist him there. He grimaced and thought mentally that perhaps he should do something less dangerous, like juggling flaming torches in a firework factory. But then he thought of his motivation, the reason he was doing all this.

He thought of Neo....The real Neo in Madara's grip and how he couldn't get her back, unless he proved himself. Fine then. Let the die fall where they may, Roman didn't care. Because as a rule of thumb, whenever you found yourself against a winning hand?

Cheat.

A deal broken by the demon in question would have repercussions of its own. These formats existed that power may be channeled properly. It wasn't simply a question of just- waving your hand and it magically appeared. All Roman had to do, was get Bill into a position where he broke his own deal. He closed the book and for the first time, smiled for real. A devious, cunning grin honed on the slums of Vale.

He had a plan.

Present time.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SPECKS!"

Bill was in pain and assaulted from three fronts. The Afterlife, the current time and from his own power backfiring. A perfect situation, engineered by his own for one purpose.

To give survivors and those in the afterlife a fighting chance.

Lets get ready to rumble!

Starring
@C.T. as ACTUALLY MILDLY AMUSING[Marvel Comics] MAYBE I'LL KEEP THIS ONE FOR A PET ENTERTAINER THING!
@Crow as IS THIS THE ONE THAT GOT THE GENDER CHANGE OR WHAT? and SHOTACON? HA! [Granblue Fantasy] HUH... I THINK I'LL MAKE THESE ONES EAT THEIR SWORDS AND DUMB CAT.. ON REPEAT. FOR ETERNITY!
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari] ...THESE TWO ARE SICK. I LIKE IT!
@Kaykay as ANOTHER ANNOYING KID TO DEAL WITH [Monogatari] THIS BRAT GETS TO GO FIRST!
@Jeremi as GREEN BEAN [Marvel Comics] ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS! MAYBE I'LL TAKE HER WEIRD MEATSACK BODY FOR A RIDE AFTER ALL THIS
@Atomyk as WHAT A DUMB NAME [Steven Universe] WHAT? YOU MEAN THIS ONE DIDN'T GET KILLED BY THE SHIFTER?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as ...SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY ALMOST BE AS WEIRD AS PYRONICA! and UNFORTUNATE LITTLE GUY BEING KEPT FOR DOG FIGHTS [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire] HA! WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO THIS ONE!
@Crimson Spartan as ANGSTY GUY [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and ANNOYING FLIRT [Fire Emblem Awakening] I TAKE IT BACK ABOUT THE BRAT. ANGSTY LOVER BOY CAN GO FIRST!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as ISN'T THIS SOME DUMB PROGRAM? [The Witcher] I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KILL THIS ONE! HATS OFF TO LAWYER OVER HERE. GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIME, BUDDY!
@Lissamel as DUMB WALKING MORTAL DEVICE [The Property of Hate] I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THIS ONE DOES THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?!
@ResistingTheEnlightened as IS THIS ONE A TO-GO ORDER OF DUMB MORTAL? [Golgo 13] and HOW DO YOU EVEN GET SPIKE FROM THAT NAME? [Flashpoint] THEY LIKE GUNS, RIGHT? HAHA, LETS MAKE THOSE THINGS SHOOT BACKWARDS!
@Gummi Bunnies as ODD EYES and VIRUS [Sentou Jousai Masurawo] WELL THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH, BUT HEY - I'VE GOTTA THANK OL' VIRUS FOR BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS! THAT TAKES SKILLS!
@TheColourlessRainbow as MORE LIKE DA'LOSER and SHOULDA KEPT-IMSELF CLOSER TO THE OTHERS FOR SAFETY [Original Characters] AH YES, SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT VOWEL FAMINE OF '89!
@Gwazi Magnum as THE ONLY USEFUL ONE, APPARENTLY! [Fate Series] I GUESS THIS GUY'S PROOF I CAN COUNT ON AT LEAST ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH ME!
@Raven as ANOTHER BOTHERSOME OLD MAN and YET ANOTHER DUMB KID [Jackie Chan Adventures] SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT OLD PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ARE DEMONS. THAT'S AN INSULT TO ME AND MY KIND!
@Nater Taters as PINK BLOB [Kirby Franchise] HAHA, WHAT'RE THOSE WEIRD SETS MORTALS USE? BEANBAGS?... I THINK I'LL MAKE ONE FROM THIS THINGS CARCASS!
@Archmage Jeremiah as DRY BONES and SLIGHTLY LESS ANNOYING CHILD [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy] WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN CHILDREN COMING FR--.. ACTUALLY, THIS ONE DOESN'T SEEM THAT GREAT!
@york as HOURGLASS [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! DRANK A LITTLE TOO MUCH
@Yun Lee as BRAWNS [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY OF BEING DUMB AS A ROCK!
@Bomb as ALMOST AS BIG OF A CRYBABY AS MY COUNTERPART [L] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! GUESS HE REALLY LOST HIS HEAD! HAH!
@Yang Lee as STEREOTYPE MUCH? [Total Drama] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as THE DUMB BRIT [Fallen London] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! WHERE DOES HE KEEP ALL THOSE CANDLES?! IMPALED
@The Tactician as NOTHING WITHOUT HIS SWORD [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! DID SOMEONE ORDER A FRIED SAMURAI SANDWICH?
@DapperDogman as WOAH, WASN'T THIS GUY FROM SHOOTING STAR'S FANTASY? [Undertale AU] and BLAH BLAH BLAH MR. POWER I DON'T HAVE [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INSIGNIFICANT!
@Ringmaster as CONMAN [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD AS A ROCK!!!!!! GUILTY! HE THOUGHT HE COULD CROSS ME, SO HE GOT STONED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Mighty Roman as SOME DUMB MUSCLE THAT THINKS HE'S GREAT! HAH! [Marvel] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@T.O.M. as ISN'T THIS SOME SORTA BOARD YOU DUMB MORTALS THINKS LETS YA TALK TO GHOSTS? and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS GUY NOT OBESE? [Prototype] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Gossamer as CLARITY and DARKNESS [Original Characters] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Cromartie Sarkissian as STEELY [MCU] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Josh M as MUSCLEHEAD and "Big Cass" [WWE Kafabe] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Krieg as THIS ONE ONLY CAME MORE ALIVE WHEN SHE DIED [Overwatch] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as PUNY NOODLE SOUP [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and APPARENTLY NOT GOOD AT HIS JOB [Arrow] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FLESH WOUND
@Takumi as USELESS DRUNK and DUMB KID [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! MY KIND OF GUY!
@The Silver Paladin as ANOTHER ANNOYING SIBLING and ANOTHER EVEN MORE ANNOYING SIBLING [Supernatural] DEAD, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE ALL OF YOU! SERIOUSLY, DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CARE!?

Seeing as the others in his group were simply taking awhile to collect themselves as he had, Jack took a kneeling position and drew his blade for another breath of the air of battle, just as he had a thousand times before. However, for once, he did not immediately strike out with the cold steel. His eyes traced the edge of the blade, studying it for imperfection, before withdrawing from his kimono another pair of items, a whetstone and file that he kept hidden away in case of immediate necessity.

With none looking to stop him, he set to his task, carefully shaping the sword's edge with the file. Each stroke was kept count of in his mind, his vocals instead focused upon a simple poem he had memorized when he was but a young child in his education as a member of the samurai, the lords of the land.

Wielding his blood sword,
A hero who strikes with pride,
And slays with honor.

Twenty strokes upon one side of the blade and one stanza complete, and he flipped to the opposing side, again keeping count of each stroke and making sure he repeated the process the same number of times.

He is a brave soul,
Drawing blood only for peace,
Never for vengeance.

Second stanza recited and filing complete, he paused in his recounting and instead focused upon the whetstone in his hand and the blade of his father. Every few moments, he paused in the polishing, examining the blade's edge to ensure it was to his liking without any inch missed in his work, before returning to the whetstone. A feeling of peace and stability came upon him as the process continued, familiar after countless attempts to ensure the perfect cutting edge.

Finally, he set aside the whetstone to be with the file while pulling out a final tool, that of a rough cloth. This would be the final tuning of the sword, slowly running the cloth along one edge of the blade to once again perfect the craftmanship, and with it, the final stanza.

Even if he falls,
In the midst of a battle,
His name will live on.

With that, he was satisfied and began to return his tools to their proper places before sheathing his blade with a solemn nod. He was ready for what may come after his comrades' song, his tool of peace ready to steal the breath of life from their foes. Whether he passed on to the next life here or continued to walk the warrior's path afterwards did not matter in the here and now.

Only that he fought for the values and ideals that he placed his faith in, and the samurai would never betray those things held dear to him.

@york @Krieg @Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9

A great tear in the sky had opened up over Gravity Falls, plunging the town into a world of hazy red.

rvE84nN.jpg

Though Bill was preoccupied, some of his friends were intent to make use of the opportunity and invade the physical realms. They began to appear in the sky around the shack, ready to fight for Bill.

But in all the commotion, where had Dipper gone?

From the forest came a great rumbling, trees being pushed aside as what could only be a giant shoved past them. Bursting out from the tree line was one of the Manotaur, except... this one was much larger than the others! Dipper followed after him, what appeared to be a flash light in his hands.

t7e0aeX.jpg

"Reinforcemeeeennnntssss!!"

As more Manotaur came pouring from the woods, Dipper aimed the flash light at them to bathe them in a blue light that made them giant. At that size, they might have actually been a formidable threat to Bill and his friends. Accompanying this army were the gnomes, who jumped and climbed up on each other to form a giant of their own. Finally, there was the Multi-Bear, who needed no size enhancement to be a deadly force.

TmI0XUO.png

Dipper then pulled his clones from his vest and placed them down on the ground. He passed the light over them to finally return them to normal size.

"Oh, man, finally!" exclaimed Three, who got to stretching his limbs. His counterpart, Four, just sighed and wiped sweat from his brow.

"Hey, don't worry, Classic Dipper, we're totally ready to help."

"Good." Dipper took both clones by the shoulder and directed them toward the shack. "Grab whatever you can from inside the shack that you think will help out! Hurry!"

In the trees behind Dipper lurked a new party. They trotted carefully into the clearing, their brilliant colors lighting up the very air around them. To most anyone, they would recognise this as a beautiful unicorn.

U2CWtQX.png

"What is this?" questioned the unicorn in an enchanting female voice. "Doth mine eyes deceive me? Some loud brutes making such a racket to disturb me from my scheduled unicorn activities?!"

Junko, possibly wanting to take her mind off the latest set of problems before her, let out a loud gasp at the sight of the unicorn and made her way over to the rainbow creature.

91pyBgI.png

"A real live pony! I can't believe it! I've always wanted to see one! Can... I uh..." Junko clasped her hands together nervously. "Can I pet you...? Ride you, maybe? Please! I must ride you! My Ultimate Dream has always been to ride a pony! ... Well, uh, right after going into music with a famous pop idol. But they are really close!"

"Hm... Neigh..."

iupcMee.png

"No!! I am an enchanted creature, not some pet to be... to be... rode on! Besides, I'm a unicorn, not a pony!" The unicorn now looked angry, her eyes narrowing on Junko. "A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, and I see... Darkness! Bad deeds! I'll make you pay for trying to use me... then I'll make the rest pay for disturbing me!"

The unicorn then charged at Junko, her horn pointed straight at the Ultimate Fashionista's chest.

Junko screamed out, saying, "I can't be impaled agaaaaiiiinnnn!!"

Last edited:
Chapter
Six

"When Things Get Weird"

While Jade and Uncle as well as Wiruko and Hideo climbed the voting ladder, a certain Pines quietly produced a pair of very familiar objects: the sceptres from before. "Sooo.." Quietly, she strolled up to Hideo, lightly tapping him in the side with one of the objects. "Boop~" Slowly, a faint red glow emitted once more from the thing, marking him as guilty. "Huh... I guess it's still broken," Mabel commented, shaking her head and tossing away the first sceptre. "Your turn," she mused to Uncle and Jade, lightly booping the other young child with the thing as well. This time, it glowed blue - proof of her and her uncle's innocence. "Haha, looks like this one's still good!"

Now, though, the girl laughed nervously. "So, uhh, guyssss... You found Grunkle Ford, amirite? You can tell us where he is, now!" she assured with a faint smile, touching her hands together and waiting for someone to speak up about just where her great uncle was.

soos13.png

Seeming to brighten at the sight of the man, Mabel suddenly bound away from Dipper and her Grunkle Stan, tackling the unsuspecting Soos in a hug. "Soos!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly through the embrace. Soon enough his words actually hit her, though, causing her to momentarily falter. "...Uhh, Soos? I've been wearing this the whole time, silly," she explained with a laugh. Soos only looked confused, his eyes briefly moving upward in thought. "Uhh... Naw, dood - you were totally wearin' some wacky blue and black fancy getup," and with a brief point at Dipper? "You, too, dood. Like, some weird suit or somethin'. Totally uncomfortable."

4UCg4pY.jpg

"...What?"

It wasn't too far away that the fun was really starting to begin for a certain pair of twins. Still settled at the tent, it seemed that what they'd been awaiting the whole time was finally coming into play. With everything falling into place, now, they almost cheerfully looked to their little 'guests'. Or, well, Mabel did. While her brother tended to some special preparations, the female of the twins bent forward in front of Ford and company, smiling sweetly at them.

"Heh, heh... I do hope you're comfortable, loves~ Since you're all so exceedingly helpless... I think I might just let you have a choice between the best seats in the house," she gestured to where they were chained to their seats, now. "..And ever so valiantly attempting to help your sorry little... 'friends'. I'm sure this endeavor of ours will be plenty enjoyable as is, but oh, how pleasing it'd be to see you struggle like the pathetic little rats you are~" she purred, playfully brushing a hand by Ford's face with a giggle, followed by her playfully snatching Gideon's hat, going as far as to place it on her own head before wrinkling her nose instead and tossing it on the floor to stomp on it with her fine platforms.

As she did so, the chains so tightly woven around her prisoners began to unravel. For Gideon Pines, this meant quickly trying to squirm free. Pacifica? Fallen to the floor, bleeding heavily from where the chains had cut into her skin. "Pacifica!" Gideon exclaimed, hurrying to his cousin's side with obvious worry. A look of horror crossed his face as he frantically tried to figure out what to do, before merely glaring at Mabel. "Y'... Y're a monster!"

"I'm quite flattered, you sweet little thing~" Mabel replied, all-too-enthusiastically. Before Gideon had the chance to demand she give them what they needed to help his cousin, another voice could be heard from outside. "Oh, hurry it up, sister. I do so recall us having places to be," the male voice called, his tone radiating mild annoyance and impatience.

Ah, Dipper.

Cracking a grin, Mabel blew a kiss to the unfortunate four with a giggle before turning to stride out. "Do enjoy your seats, because things are about to become much more interesting." And then she was gone. Vanished to the outside world that seemed to almost inevitably be darkening. It was obvious that bad things were to come. Whether the town of Gravity Falls was ready or not, here the twins came.

gideon6.png

"Are we leavin' now, my queen?" Gideon, who had been standing off to the side, inquired. As time went by, he wasn't sure if he was growing more afraid or more attracted to this alternate Mabel. Regardless, despite not so much as getting an answer, he hurried after. All that was left of the twins and Gideon was the unfortunate group in their wake.

Ford slowly stood up, his unraveled chains falling off his form and clattering to the floor. He breathed heavily, still weak and feeling the strain of what his body had been put through. Tortured by twisted versions of his family... it wasn't outside the realm of the kind of horrors Ford had experienced while lost in between dimensions. Even with all the paranormal surrounding Gravity Falls, it wasn't something Ford had expected to encounter once he'd found his way home.

aK633cX.png

Sighing, the man turned to his fellow former captives. His eyes looked over the trio with concern, but when Lalonde caught his gaze, she waved him off. Ford gave her a terse nod and rushed to Pacifica, picking her up in his arms in hopes that she'd be safe in his arms. A faint whimper could be heard from the blonde child, but other than that, she was almost scarily quiet. "Whatever those two have planned, there's a high probability it will spell Gravity Fall's doom!"

"We should head back to the shack," Lalonde said, raising a hand to touch at her hair. "We'll formulate a new plan there."

Ford nodded in agreement and gestured for Gideon to follow him out of the tent and through the monochrome Gravity Falls. The young boy, who looked both terrified and worried, eagerly followed after. His eyes wouldn't come off of his cousin in Ford's arms, not even to look where he was going. Which admittedly led to a few missteps and fumbles.

Back at the shack, Junko was slowly coming to. Her eyes blinked open to find Solas standing over her. She grimaced at him, shifting in the bed she'd been lain in to touch at the bandage at her shoulder.

LZuoBvi.png

"How did I... Where...?" The girl groaned, sitting up quickly. Solas didn't stop her as she moved to stand.

Junko turned on him, her legs shaking slightly. She was strong enough to stand, but the girl was finding herself overwhelmed by her sudden environment shift. She took a shaky breath and rolled her eyes. "I don't know where that is," she muttered, "so, it's probably not that facility. I guess I... shifted again..." Junko raised her right hand and eyed the mark on her palm. After staring for a few moments, she visibly flinched and hid the mark by closing her hand into a fist.

"Ugh, my fucking shoulder... Hey!" Junko pointed a finger at Solas. "Like, haven't I seen you before? Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

Junko let out a frustrated sound at that answer. "Ooookay, yeah, probably another messed up situation with weird people, right? I'm going to check things out and hope it's not totally the worst!" Turning on her heels, Junko gathered her strength and walked out the front door of the shack.

As she was exiting, Ford and the others were arriving. Ford began calling for others to help Pacifica, but Lalonde seemed preoccupied. As the group gathered around Junko and Pacifica, Lalonde stood back and began to brush aside her bangs. If anyone were to look upon her eyes, they would find her purple pupils were missing. Instead, Lalonde seemed to have two yellowish eyes, with narrow slits for pupils.
Q3aP9R4.png

Lalonde was laughing, but it was not her voice that escaped her lips. "I got you all together for the big finale! I bet you were all wondering why your powers have been sapped, huh? Well, let me fill you guys in!"

"Peekaboo."

It should not have been like this. It should have been in a voice edged with fire, like shadows ravenous and hungry. It should have been a voice like the crack of doom and in a form that made the creatures from the Pit look like Saturday Morning Cartoons in comparison.

From the beginning to the end, they had seen his hand. Some more directly then others. Upon the walls, in the stained glass windows of the shack or in the most innocuous places. When he spoke, it seemed to bypass ordinary speech and went straight into your mind. It was a voice of dares and trouble, of heady summer days and pranks. And for a moment, perhaps people might have been moved to consider it a potential friend.

Max Caulfield drugged and drowned in the lake, Meteo decapitated, so many dead because of him. And as they looked into its eye, they came to the realization that perhaps they knew that stare. The stare of a man peering down a microscope to regard amoeba. You were neither human nor anything approaching sentient but rather something to be toyed with or discarded at the owners leisure. And you were lucky if you even got that much.

Lalonde was on the ground, seemingly dead though if watched carefully, her chest was seen rising up and down shallowly as the dream demon cackled.

"NAME'S BILL! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRIBUTE AND GIFTS! AND LIKE ANY GOOD OVERLORD, ITS TIME! BEHOLD MY FAITHFUL! STEP OVER HERE GOLDEN BOY! DON'T BE SHY, CLAIM YOUR REWARD!"

And towards Gilgamesh he bestowed upon him a glowing sphere of energy, which sunk into the King of Heroes heart. Bill laughed darkly as he rubbed his hands together.

He then snapped his fingers and spheres rose up, each one bearing an emblem. An hourglass, a flexing arm, etc as Bill laughed gleefully.

"I'm going to definitely put these to good use! Of course...Well. There is ONE thing left to do."

A sphere with the emblem of a katana was noticeably empty as Bill seemed to loom with intensity as his voice rumbled like approaching doom.

"CON-MAN!!!!"

And in a burst of smoke, Roman would appear. A mic in his ear and blinking before turning to look at Bill. He smirked and tilted his head.

"Bill! Heeey, listen I was kind of in the middle of something here. And it was just getting good too!"

To his credit, he didn't even flinch as Bill seemed to increase in size over him as the Dream Demon roared.

"YOU'VE BEEN HELPING THOSE DEAD ONES BEHIND MY BACK! WE HAD A DEAL, CON-MAN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE, WHEN I'M ANGRY?!"

"Our deal ended the moment I fulfilled my part of the bargain. Once I was caught, you've yet to even pay me in so much as a red cent. So really..."

He inhaled deeply on his cigar and blew the cloud of smoke upwards as he grinned.

Bill rose up in his new form and from the group, a Catsune would run forward, roaring as she transformed into a massive lioness as she leaped for Bill.

Bill didn't even so much as glance Neo's way as his eye zapped her in mid-jump. Neo blinked and stiffened as she turned to stone and shattered on the ground upon impact.

"NEO!"

There was a dangerous look in the thief's eye now, as he raised his cane and took careful aim.

Bill turned and zapped him as well and with a grimace, Roman looked down as from the feet up, he began to turn to stone...He sighed....And suddenly began to chuckle, his last word as he looked at Bill to be the following as he spat out his cigar.

"Gotcha."~

And now, in addition to the fallen body of Lalonde, was a statue of Roman Torchwick. Bill sighed out. He felt a lot better for that and he snarled as he stomped forward to the group.

He froze....His eye widened in shock and he began to shake, reality around them flickering in turn.

There was something wrong. A thread tied back from the party here, to Bill all the way to the Afterlife where the Battle to end all Battle of the Bands was taking place with powers on the line. And then he knew. His eye contracted in abject rage.

Hours earlier....

Roman held aloft the journal of John Winchester and was greeted with a grunt of assent from Sam as he continued to watch his sitcom. Roman beamed and as soon as he was out of sight, let out a sigh. Thank goodness it was as easy as that. And taking a seat on a nearby seat, he flipped open the pages and headed for the chapter marked 'demons'. In particular, all the lore the old hunter had gathered up on making deals with them.

That was always Roman's way, to go in prepared but circumstances prevented that. Bill, that smarmy little bastard had held all the cards in the beginning. He even managed to take their weapons and his aura. So if he was going to have any wriggle room, it would have to be via his own methods. But he had to be careful...Very careful. If Bill found out early? He was as good as toast. And if the group found out he was a traitor? Then he was dead just as much, though hopefully their heroic side might assist him there. He grimaced and thought mentally that perhaps he should do something less dangerous, like juggling flaming torches in a firework factory. But then he thought of his motivation, the reason he was doing all this.

He thought of Neo....The real Neo in Madara's grip and how he couldn't get her back, unless he proved himself. Fine then. Let the die fall where they may, Roman didn't care. Because as a rule of thumb, whenever you found yourself against a winning hand?

Cheat.

A deal broken by the demon in question would have repercussions of its own. These formats existed that power may be channeled properly. It wasn't simply a question of just- waving your hand and it magically appeared. All Roman had to do, was get Bill into a position where he broke his own deal. He closed the book and for the first time, smiled for real. A devious, cunning grin honed on the slums of Vale.

He had a plan.

Present time.

Bill was in pain and assaulted from three fronts. The Afterlife, the current time and from his own power backfiring. A perfect situation, engineered by his own for one purpose.

Starring
@C.T. as ACTUALLY MILDLY AMUSING[Marvel Comics] MAYBE I'LL KEEP THIS ONE FOR A PET ENTERTAINER THING!
@Crow as IS THIS THE ONE THAT GOT THE GENDER CHANGE OR WHAT? and SHOTACON? HA! [Granblue Fantasy] HUH... I THINK I'LL MAKE THESE ONES EAT THEIR SWORDS AND DUMB CAT.. ON REPEAT. FOR ETERNITY!
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari] ...THESE TWO ARE SICK. I LIKE IT!
@Kaykay as ANOTHER ANNOYING KID TO DEAL WITH [Monogatari] THIS BRAT GETS TO GO FIRST!
@Jeremi as GREEN BEAN [Marvel Comics] ...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS! MAYBE I'LL TAKE HER WEIRD MEATSACK BODY FOR A RIDE AFTER ALL THIS
@Atomyk as WHAT A DUMB NAME [Steven Universe] WHAT? YOU MEAN THIS ONE DIDN'T GET KILLED BY THE SHIFTER?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as ...SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY ALMOST BE AS WEIRD AS PYRONICA! and UNFORTUNATE LITTLE GUY BEING KEPT FOR DOG FIGHTS [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire] HA! WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO THIS ONE!
@Crimson Spartan as ANGSTY GUY [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and ANNOYING FLIRT [Fire Emblem Awakening] I TAKE IT BACK ABOUT THE BRAT. ANGSTY LOVER BOY CAN GO FIRST!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as ISN'T THIS SOME DUMB PROGRAM? [The Witcher] I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KILL THIS ONE! HATS OFF TO LAWYER OVER HERE. GIVE ME A CALL SOMETIME, BUDDY!
@Lissamel as DUMB WALKING MORTAL DEVICE [The Property of Hate] I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF THIS ONE DOES THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?!
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint] THEY LIKE GUNS, RIGHT? HAHA, LETS MAKE THOSE THINGS SHOOT BACKWARDS!
@Gummi Bunnies as ODD EYES and VIRUS [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters] AH YES, SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT VOWEL FAMINE OF '89!
@Gwazi Magnum as THE ONLY USEFUL ONE, APPARENTLY! [Fate Series] I GUESS THIS GUY'S PROOF I CAN COUNT ON AT LEAST ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH ME!
@Raven as ANOTHER BOTHERSOME OLD MAN and YET ANOTHER DUMB KID [Jackie Chan Adventures] SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT OLD PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ARE DEMONS. THAT'S AN INSULT TO ME AND MY KIND!
@Nater Taters as PINK BLOB [Kirby Franchise] HAHA, WHAT'RE THOSE WEIRD SETS MORTALS USE? BEANBAGS?... I THINK I'LL MAKE ONE FROM THIS THINGS CARCASS!
@Archmage Jeremiah as DRY BONES and SLIGHTLY LESS ANNOYING CHILD [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy] WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN CHILDREN COMING FR--.. ACTUALLY, THIS ONE DOESN'T SEEM THAT GREAT!
@york as HOURGLASS [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! DRANK A LITTLE TOO MUCH
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY OF BEING DUMB AS A ROCK!
@Bomb as ALMOST AS BIG OF A CRYBABY AS MY COUNTERPART [L] MURDERED! INSIGNIFICANT! GUESS HE REALLY LOST HIS HEAD! HAH!
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! WHERE DOES HE KEEP ALL THOSE CANDLES?! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! DID SOMEONE ORDER A FRIED SAMURAI SANDWICH?
@DapperDogman as WOAH, WASN'T THIS GUY FROM SHOOTING STAR'S FANTASY? [Undertale AU] and BLAH BLAH BLAH MR. POWER I DON'T HAVE [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INSIGNIFICANT!
@Ringmaster as CONMAN [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD AS A ROCK!!!!!! GUILTY! HE THOUGHT HE COULD CROSS ME, SO HE GOT STONED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@Mighty Roman as SOME DUMB MUSCLE THAT THINKS HE'S GREAT! HAH! [Marvel] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@T.O.M. as ISN'T THIS SOME SORTA BOARD YOU DUMB MORTALS THINKS LETS YA TALK TO GHOSTS? and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS GUY NOT OBESE? [Prototype] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Gossamer as CLARITY and DARKNESS [Original Characters] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@Krieg as THIS ONE ONLY CAME MORE ALIVE WHEN SHE DIED [Overwatch] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and APPARENTLY NOT GOOD AT HIS JOB [Arrow] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FLESH WOUND
@Takumi as USELESS DRUNK and DUMB KID [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! MY KIND OF GUY!
@The Silver Paladin as ANOTHER ANNOYING TWIN and ANOTHER EVEN MORE ANNOYING TWIN [Supernatural] DEAD, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE ALL OF YOU! SERIOUSLY, DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CARE!?

A great tear in the sky had opened up over Gravity Falls, plunging the town into a world of hazy red.

rvE84nN.jpg

Though Bill was preoccupied, some of his friends were intent to make use of the opportunity and invade the physical realms. They began to appear in the sky around the shack, ready to fight for Bill.

From the forest came a great rumbling, trees being pushed aside as what could only be a giant shoved past them. Bursting out from the tree line was one of the Manotaur, except... this one was much larger than the others! Dipper followed after him, what appeared to be a flash light in his hands.

t7e0aeX.jpg

As more Manotaur came pouring from the woods, Dipper aimed the flash light at them to bathe them in a blue light that made them giant. At that size, they might have actually been a formidable threat to Bill and his friends. Accompanying this army were the gnomes, who jumped and climbed up on each other to form a giant of their own. Finally, their was the Multi-Bear, who needed no size enhancement to be a deadly force.

TmI0XUO.png

Dipper then pulled his clones from his vest and placed them down on the ground. He passed the light over them to finally return them to normal size.

"Oh, man, finally!" exclaimed Three, who got to stretching his limbs. His counterpart, Four, just sighed and wiped sweat from his brow.

"Good." Dipper took both clones by the shoulder and directed them toward the shack. "Grab whatever you can from inside the shack that you think will help out! Hurry!"

In the trees behind Dipper lurked a new party. They trotted carefully into the clearing, their brilliant colors lighting up the very air around them. To most anyone, they would recognise this as a beautiful unicorn.

U2CWtQX.png

"What is this?" questioned the unicorn in an enchanting female voice. "Doth mine eyes deceive me? Some loud brutes making such a racket to disturb me from my scheduled unicorn activities?!"

Junko, possibly wanting to take her mind off the latest set of problems before her, let out a loud gasp at the sight of the unicorn and made her way over to the rainbow creature.

91pyBgI.png

"A real live pony! I can't believe it! I've always wanted to see one! Can... I uh..." Junko clasped her hands together nervously. "Can I pet you...? Ride you, maybe? Please! I must ride you! My Ultimate Dream has always been to ride a pony! ... Well, uh, right after going into music with a famous pop idol. But they are really close!"

"Hm... Neigh..."

iupcMee.png

"No!! I am an enchanted creature, not some pet to be... to be... rode on! Beside, I'm a unicorn, not a pony!" The unicorn now looked angry, her eyes narrowing on Junko. "A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, and I see... Darkness! Bad deeds! I'll make you pay for trying to use me... then I'll make the rest pay for disturbing me!"

The unicorn then charged at Junko, her horn pointed straight at the Ultimate Fashionista's chest.

Man. Aran's subconcious was unloading a ton on him right now.

First off, apparently the crazy old man was just senile or something, not an actual killer (though he bet the little gremlin called Jade would be a queen of all demons down the road). Second, HIDEO WAS GUILTY THE. ENTIRE. TIME. Aran wanted to boast, to brag, but he was distracted by the fact that fucking Golden Boy had been playing him like a fool! Ooh, Aran wanted to shove those icy arrows in places where the sun didn't shine, that was for sure! And what, an evil triangle was behind this, and the dandy was stone? And what's more, the dandy was playing the triangle too, or something?

Well. This dream was very, very involved.

But forget about all that. This looked like one hell of a fight! Finally, this dream giving him something to REALLY enjoy, even more than his Cray-Cray show and being the Manotaur Champion-and speaking of...

"MANOTAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aran shot his fist into the air, laughing wildly as his manly sparring chums made a triumphant-and colossal-return. Ironic, really, that the very creatures Hideo used to frame him were to be helping them in the fight.

But Hideo meant nothing now. The battle with that little sod was over, a thing of the past, a victory he'd savor once he woke up.

But now...now was time to win the bloody war.

@Atomyk @Hospes @EVERYONE

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"You've got sharp intuition, Aran. In times like this, I guess trusting your own instincts based on evidence is pretty important. Though, who is the final Traitor?"

The great triangular primal beast Bill Cipher placed a sphere in Gilgamesh, signifying that he was, indeed, the final culprit.

"He's a good one, I can't deny. That, or he didn't do anything to be caught."

Bill Cipher commenced his mockery.

"Is that your best banter? You're acute one, I have to admit. Damn, now I sound like the villain. Oh yeah and you kinda forgot about some stuff we could eat."

XxjfDnk.webp

"I am not a shotacon! Whatever that is. I'm just not it." Djeeta pouts, then decides to banter back. "Guess Torchwick really is the dirtiest thief in existence. I know how you feel, pyramid man. Can't trust the guy, can you?"

Djeeta smiles with a wink.

"Now that we're at the final boss, I'm all pumped up! There's nothing that can sadden me this round!"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Hey! It's the Multibear! Hey guys, how's it going-" before he could continue, he saw the likes of a unicorn ram towards a girl who appeared to be donned in fashion remniscent of the gyaru subculture. Well, it's time to save her Super High School Level ass!

He jumped onto the back of the equinoid beast, ready to ride it like a literal steed. Here we have a knight on a horse. Before the beast could impale the gyaru, Gran barely swerved it away. Seeing that the creature's horn merely slashed the chest area of the gyaru lady's outfit, it certainly was a close shave.

Or tear.

Or rip.

Well, RIP is certainly what'll happen if I don't take this seriously.

"You can get her later. Look over there!" Gran points to the triangle in the sky. "I've got a good deal of apples where I'm from, and I promise to give you some if you help us in our finale against that triangular primal beast."

Turning to Aran, he says, "before the finale truly begins, I want to say that you were pretty reckless, but I won't say that's a bad thing. The part where you carved your name on the the amber-sealed wingless dragon's prison... I saw it."

Nothing happened.

"I said, THE PART WHERE YOU CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE AMBER-SEALED WINGLESS DRAGON'S PRISON, I SAW IT!"

What is to come?

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @battletime​

Last edited:

HABfdRb.png

So.

So all this time, it had turned out that while they had managed to capture the Traitors, the actual murderers themselves, and were barely able to catch two out of three of the blackmailers; the Hideo and Wiruko fellows. However, they weren't able to track down the other one, the haughty blonde man who identified himself as Gilgamesh. Ach, what a pain.

Then again, it couldn't be helped.

A young, mature man like Koyomi Araragi had to know when something could be helped.

Not everything would go his way, no matter how many people would try to help, or achieve this common objective. Pre-determination of events to unfold was a popular theory in some religions, he imagined.

D4hlyyt.png

I had no way of knowing that.

There was no way that anyone could ever think to incriminate Gilgamesh. After all, he didn't do anything, talk to anyone, or anything like that. He just sorta stood there in the corner, mocked everyone else, crossed his arms, sneered at everyone like they were lower, criticized people for their flaws, and didn't actually do anything to help.

That being said, of all the things this man was haughty about, to be haughty over this victory, his ability to not be implemented, was not exactly something that was earned.

It was the equivalent of becoming greatly confident after surviving a battle in war by just sitting in the corner, away from the line of sight of the enemy, and them not in his line of sight either.

To claim to deserve this victory was akin to an act of cowardice.

At least, that was what Shinobu Oshino believed.

Yh22uQE.gif

"But of course, an arrogant, harmless mongrel who has proven to have more bark than bite is of no concern of mine."

There were more pressing matters to attend to. To waste time tying up these loose ends would be as fruitful as wiping a dead ant off the bottom of your shoe.

It was simply beneath her.

He was simply beneath her.

Of course, when Shinobu would think about the matter at hand itself, witnessing what seemed to be an army of Manotaur from earlier materialize from the power of Bill Cipher, the top-hat sporting yellow triangle of... evil (certainly a unique oddity compared to say, the Weight-Stealing Crab), as well as the Multi-Bear, the prideful vampire decided to rethink her strategy for a moment.

Wrapping her arms around Koyomi, she spoke firmly.

SkinnyLazyIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

"We're going to have to escape, if you don't mind, for now!" The girl exclaimed, leaping up with Koyomi in tow, the sheer force of her feet hitting the ground causing a shockwave massive enough to send anyone nearby knocked right onto their asses.

In the blink of an eye, Shionbu and Koyomi ended up several feet in the air, busting some of the clouds in the air in the process, before landing quite a distance away from the chaos that ensued there.

In a secluded location, having made their strategic retreat, Shinobu sat down for a moment, thinking over her strategy. Deep in thought, it looked like unless they resorted to the old trick in the book that Shinobu would have liked to not use again, things were going to go downhill from here.

Koyomi, connected as he was to Shinobu by the red (or black) string of fate, knew exactly what the girl was thinking. It was practically plastered all over her face.

SSptqRI.jpg

The face of an individual left with little choice.

The both of them knew what they had to do.

Shinobu Oshino was a vampire. And though she wasn't exactly like the kind of vampire that others would imagine, seemingly immune to sunlight, taking on the appearance of a weak little girl, and so on, she was still a vampire. A blood sucking creature who grew stronger with every taste of the crimson liquid that she could get, at the expense of the life force of the victim.

That was the kind of creature that Shinobu Oshino was.

And this was her gambit to ponder.

oGOAg8n.png

Long thought.

And yet, she hesitated. It wasn't like her to hesitate like this. It wasn't like her to lack such nonchalant bravado like this. That was why it was time he spoke up.

nmg013.png

"... Oi. Shinobu-chan."

"..."

"It's okay."

"..."

"It's okay to drink my blood. Especially if it means Karen-chan will be able to stay safe. And if we'll be able to save Kanbaru and Ougi-chan after all this. So do it. Let's not waste time pondering what's better; okay, bad, or worse, and just go with it, even if we aren't able to choose which of the three we'll get like a drawing from a hat."

"..."

"Very well, Master. If that is your decision, then I shall abide by it."

And so she did it. Shinobu Oshino drank Koyomi Araragi's blood like the vampire she was. Her fangs punctured his neck, drawing blood as easily as ice picks would. Fortunately, the sensation was painless for Araragi. He only felt mildly weaker after the ordeal, like he had gone through at least two sessions of donating blood to a hospital. Still, he couldn't be weak now.

He had to be strong. For Karen.

AbOY8CE.gif

"Mmm..."

In a matter of seconds, Shinobu's body changed greatly. Her hair had suddenly grown at least twice as long, and her body morphed and shifted about, like Bruce Banner shifting into the Hulk, but rather than turning into a giant rage monster, Shinobu Oshino, who had the body of an eight year old girl, was granted with the body of that of a teenaged girl now.

One similarity she did share with the Hulk though; she was far stronger than she once was. Enough to make her previous self, who in itself was nothing to scoff at, look like a real, powerless child.

nmg135.png

Once she was done feeding, she would stand up, licking the blood off her tender lips.

"Sometimes, I almost regret not devouring you entirely when I had the chance."

2nC57Ng.jpg

"H-Hey now, wait just a moment. If you're feeling more frisky and aggressive right now, Shinobu-chan, at least wait until we get back to the battlefield. You'll have plenty of subjects to play with there," Koyomi said nervously. Weak as he had become now that he was drained of blood, he seemed to still possess enough energy to protest the thought of Shinobu simply eating up the rest of him right then and there, to which the girl would laugh.

"Kaka."

oYtsECR.gif

Turning around to face Koyomi after a brief session of stretching her body, Shinobu would look down at Koyomi, placing her hands on her hips.

"If I had truly wanted to eat you up, I would have done so already," she smirked, before offering a hand to the young man, "Let us be on our way. We have things to prove after all."

Returning the smile, Koyomi nodded, taking her hand.

"Yeah."

8Wm2YQu.gif

She came in like a wrecking ball.

Quite literally.

With strength and speed easily surpassing that of a normal wrecking ball that one would think of, Shinobu Oshino, with the body of a teenager, and the strength to devastate an entire country at the very least if she tried hard enough with her sheer physical strength, attacked the monster known as Bill Cipher.

It was almost a poetic gesture. A monster fighting another monster. Like an old, bad kaiju movie.

Despite her lack of size, Shinobu made do, deciding to depend on her strength one more time in hopes that it would not betray her, using the momentum she gathered as hse moved to deliver a powerful flying kick at Bill! With that, she would land on the ground afterwards, having used Bill's body to bounce off into the other direction and land on the ground.

tumblr_n45lp021zS1qgg9j8o4_250.gif

"So... You are the oddity that has been disturbing my master and I, then? How troublesome. If all oddities that reside on the other side of the world are like you, then I have no intention of returning here."

"Before I dispose of you, I shall peel whatever flesh your unconventional body may possess off your whatever bones you may have, and keep your eye as a souvenir."

nmg112.png

Meanwhile, as Gran and Djeeta would handle the unicorn that seemed to be intent on attacking the gyaru lady, Koyomi would handle the other front, as while the two warriors were focused on perturbing the creature itself, the young man would spring into action, practically tackling Junko and carrying her off away from the unicorn, hoping to channel whatever innate superhuman strength he still had, assuming the demon's powers hadn't robbed him of that, to make the job easier.

"Oi, oi, are you alright, miss?!"

This was considered chauvinistic, right? Yeah. He had tact when it came to women! Beat that, Tsukihi!

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @FIGHTAN

Last edited:
tumblr_o78bzef4O41v3qowuo1_100.png

"Wait... I don't remember agreeing to do blackmailer things... Wiruko?"

Hideo blinked and looked at his virus companion, who was snickering and giving off the evil look.

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well well, Master's finally catching on. Wiruko got this whole cool deal with triangle man for lots of data, and during the whole event, Wiruko had to play along with not being able to hack things... but when really, Wiruko could hack things all along! Hacking you, my infected Master, was super easy for the last kill, huh?"

Wiruko went along and revealed why they were blackmailers in the first place, but soon received a karate chop on the head by Hideo.

tumblr_o7tcrjcgpg1v3qowuo10_100.png

"That's bad, don't do that again. Besides, I don't think this guy held his end of the deal, because you didn't get any data from it. So how about you put your hacking powers to good use?"

As Wiruko was pretty much figuring out what to hack to appease her angry master, Hideo held up his staff of illusions as he faced Bill with the others.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... so you ended up saying some sweet nothings to Wiruko, huh?"

Without having to be drunk, Hideo gave off a rather intense stare at Bill, but for the fighting part... er, Hideo knew he might just get his ass whooped.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Atomyk @Hospes @everybody​

Ah ha ha, there it is! All good stories have some sort of big and bad, ultimate evil guy that needs to be beat up. A sort of final challenge for the good guys(it is all relative) to prevail over and establish their reputation of pure, unadulterated badassery. While also having a good moral or message at the end. And this is precisely that. The end...all that is left is...the message.

"HEY! YOU!"

She shouted fiercely, trying to make herself heard over it all. Whether she got the attention of Cipher from all the chaos that was going on around her or not, it seemingly did not matter to her as Gwen just went right onward. "Don't think for even one single second that I didn't see what you said there, amigo! CUZ I DID!!"
Starring

A light cough followed as she lowered her voice to a polite chipper. "Part of me is very appreciative of being validated as funny by an evil triangle, so thank you. However..." She mustered all the lethal, icy cold attitude she could find deep within, letting it show on her masked face and in her tone of voice. "I am no one's bitch."

Once done, she swiveled on her feet and arm-pumped to herself. Genius, Gwen, that was absolute genius! By the laws of 90's blockbuster action movie cinematic storytelling, saying a cool and or boastful one-liner is always followed by copious amounts of asskicking. I got it made! Cha-ching! With her self-congratulations done, she turned right back around again to face Cipher, her flame sword held up high and majestic. "Now, are you ready to face your ultimate doom at the hands of the mighty Gwenpool because here I--"
8Wm2YQu.gif

She came in like a wrecking ball.

Quite literally.

With strength and speed easily surpassing that of a normal wrecking ball that one would think of, Shinobu Oshino, with the body of a teenager, and the strength to devastate an entire country at the very least if she tried hard enough with her sheer physical strength, attacked the monster known as Bill Cipher.

It was almost a poetic gesture. A monster fighting another monster. Like an old, bad kaiju movie.

Despite her lack of size, Shinobu made do, deciding to depend on her strength one more time in hopes that it would not betray her, using the momentum she gathered as hse moved to deliver a powerful flying kick at Bill! With that, she would land on the ground afterwards, having used Bill's body to bounce off into the other direction and land on the ground.

tumblr_n45lp021zS1qgg9j8o4_250.gif

"So... You are the oddity that has been disturbing my master and I, then? How troublesome. If all oddities that reside on the other side of the world are like you, then I have no intention of returning here."

"Before I dispose of you, I shall peel whatever flesh your unconventional body may possess off your whatever bones you may have, and keep your eye as a souvenir."
"...Oh." She finished lamely. It seems talking is not a free action after all. Pity. But like hell she was going to miss out on this.

NbXX0nN.png

@Hospes @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Crow @y'all

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter
Six​

"When Things Get Weird"

soos13.png

4UCg4pY.jpg

"...What?"

Ah, Dipper.

gideon6.png

aK633cX.png

LZuoBvi.png

Q3aP9R4.png

"Peekaboo."

"CON-MAN!!!!"

"NEO!"

"Gotcha."~

Hours earlier....

Cheat.

He had a plan.

Present time.

Starring
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint] THEY LIKE GUNS, RIGHT? HAHA, LETS MAKE THOSE THINGS SHOOT BACKWARDS!
@Gummi Bunnies as ODD EYES and VIRUS [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters] AH YES, SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT VOWEL FAMINE OF '89!
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY OF BEING DUMB AS A ROCK!
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INSIGNIFICANT! WHERE DOES HE KEEP ALL THOSE CANDLES?! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! DID SOMEONE ORDER A FRIED SAMURAI SANDWICH?

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and APPARENTLY NOT GOOD AT HIS JOB [Arrow] DEAD! INSIGNIFICANT! COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A LITTLE FLESH WOUND
@The Silver Paladin as ANOTHER ANNOYING TWIN and ANOTHER EVEN MORE ANNOYING TWIN [Supernatural] DEAD, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA MAKE ALL OF YOU! SERIOUSLY, DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CARE!?

rvE84nN.jpg

t7e0aeX.jpg

As more Manotaur came pouring from the woods, Dipper aimed the flash light at them to bathe them in a blue light that made them giant. At that size, they might have actually been a formidable threat to Bill and his friends. Accompanying this army were the gnomes, who jumped and climbed up on each other to form a giant of their own. Finally, there was the Multi-Bear, who needed no size enhancement to be a deadly force.

TmI0XUO.png

U2CWtQX.png

91pyBgI.png

"Hm... Neigh..."

iupcMee.png

"No!! I am an enchanted creature, not some pet to be... to be... rode on! Besides, I'm a unicorn, not a pony!" The unicorn now looked angry, her eyes narrowing on Junko. "A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, and I see... Darkness! Bad deeds! I'll make you pay for trying to use me... then I'll make the rest pay for disturbing me!"

Oh God. Oh God. Oh god oh god ohgodoh--

RGB gave off a very, very noticeable ripple of electricity. This was a war now, this was a brawl, and there were--Demons--And, and bears, and that was a unicorn--The monster was practically physically nauseous from all the chaos before him. Yellow was dripping, because of course it was, but also so was...Red? Yes, both corners of his mouth were in almost a thin stream with the viscosity of printer ink. Magenta soon began to follow suit.

The monster, as was well known, was a coward. Alongside giant manly minotaurs and fantastical triangular demons that had to have come from the depths of all nightmares, he felt small. The chaos was too much to keep his head around. He couldn't fight. He had no weapons, only his cane, only his wits. His specialty was in running away. Frankly, he was unsuited for the current situation no matter which way you looked at it.

Yet something else was on his mind.

2c83817391.png

Hero.

From the start, his goal was always so simple: get back to Hero. She needed him if she were to ever become a true hero. She was merely a small child, after all; another pick of the metaphorical litter. But she was different. She had the bizarre quality of charm, of something worth getting attached to, no matter how much it would end up hurting him. Madras had warned him not to get attached, but frankly, he disregarded that warning. She was the reason he was on the journey he was on. She was the reason they made so many detours. She was the reason that they fixed the dead tree, and she was the reason he nearly got drowned by a giant Greif.

She, in and of herself, was a reason.

Everything needed a reason, and she was RGB's.

So Hero was the reason that he didn't run away at first shot.

2c9b1648b3.png

"Really do wish I still had my vials..."

But whatever good his usual fare of dreams and nightmares would have done, it probably wouldn't have been enough. So he hoped with all his heart that he could summon something up inside him as he took his cane and rose it up like a bludgeon.

"Let us finally put this bloody quest to an end, devil!"

He looked brave. He looked very brave indeed.

That was a first.

[ @Hospes @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Verite @Crow @C.T. @EVERYONE ]​

tumblr_o64wfihI6R1qkpz2go1_400.gif

Seriousness

Through all the pain of travelling between dimensions and time, through seeing all the horrors of war Overwatch brought to her, through seeing the world fall into utter depression and back, Tracer was anything but serious. How such a heroine, after experiencing so much could even fabricate a smile is unknown to even her enemies, some even going as far as to say she has lost her mind long ago. Truth be told, Lena hadn't lost her mind, not yet anyways, she just preferred smiles over frowns.

"Ooohhh, yes ser! Squire Lena ready to make haste! Let me just get my 10+ Demon Slayer ready. Are we raiding? I have you know I am the village's best raider~" the Brit remarked with a puff of her chest, closing her eyes as the posh punk held her head up like some prideful warrior. Feeling the edges of her mouth twitch, trembling uncontrollably, Lena abruptly burst into a fit of giggling laughter, casually waving her arms about. "Hahaha, come off it now, I been through this before! It kind of works out in the end...granted I was in a hotel with a creepy guy but...ah...okay maybe, maybe not." the brunette remarked subtly, accompanying it with an awkward whistle to boot.

Wincing at the sudden really deep revelation of a drunk driving accident, Lena flinched, the happy-go-lucky gunslinger making a sharp hissing sound. Okay, really awkward now. "Riight....well, the pub in King's Row sells lemonade! We could all go back to my stompin' grounds and get some lemonade! Once o' course we get out of this dopey piece of sh-"

Of course, Lena's cheerful, uplifting words were quite so rudely interrupted to, you know, the entire fabric of reality shredding itself underneath the weight of white-suited gingers and overplayed 80s metal.

"Wowzer! Wait...wrong quote, ahh...wait, got it! Wowie! Wait, ahh sod it!"

The stage was set, the players ready with their instruments, a formidable vanguard of good vibes and equally good music. Lena couldn't help but grin, staring among her at all of the band's instruments, lowering her hazel eyes to stare at her instrument. A moment of silence reigned supreme, a shaky breath escaping the Brit's lips, fumbling at the horrifically beautiful masterpiece she had been given. Truly, an instrument fit for someone of, ahem, this description....
@Krieg as THIS ONE ONLY CAME MORE ALIVE WHEN SHE DIED [Overwatch] DEAD!INSIGNIFICANT! LOST

It was none other than...

8in_Big_Mouth_Cowbell__74141.1435257888.215.215.png

A cowbell.

May the gods of the hyperverse have mercy.

@Ringmaster @Minerva @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @The Tactician

51adee337ce5df7a78fcf904f52795ac682d7a61_hq.gif

Well the finale was now among them, this games host had shown itself and like the other ones was intent on bringing everyone down with him... However he made one mistake, he assumed Gilgamesh was on his side. Readying his bow he fired it directly at Bill as he announced "Hmph! You're just a power blinded Mongrel like the ones before you! My Allegiance was never to you! I took the role I did because the Game demanded it of me, it was a price to pay in order to get closer to my actual goal! To end these Murder Games once and for all! And I will see to it that before you are given the release of death, that everyone killed in this game is brought back! Now, I grow tired of hearing your pathetic attempts to gain importance!".

As the battle began to start though, Gilgamesh could overhear a few others comment on him remaining hidden. Some seemed to respect or admire it, others seemed more jealous that he pulled it off with such little effort. A common mistake people have, the idea that big effects must come from big effort, not realising that sometimes the best results come from simply the smallest and more delicate touch.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.