• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeming to completely ignore Aran's questions, as though completely oblivious to them, Gideon remained quiet and smiley... Well, up until some noises could be heard backstage, at which point he froze and his expression changed.

"...Well, then, now that ah've answered yer questions: why don't y'all take yer leave? After all, I told y', we're closed."

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent​

"Ah... I suppose you are correct... Shall we Lon'qu...?" Inigo spoke giving a small bow to Gideon but not before he caught on to the noises backstage.

"Er... Those noises sound awfully dreadful... Are you sure everything's okay here...?" Inigo would ask while Gideon would only get a stare of suspicion from Lon'qu.

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Hospes @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent

N0aaApj.png

"'Course everythin's fine!" Gideon assured, as though the thought of the opposite being true was absolutely absurd. "I don't hear a single thing. Y' must be hearin' things, Inigo, was it?" And yet, despite his claims and the way he brushed off Inigo's concerns, the noises continued. Inigo was right - they were dreadful, that much was for sure. Clearly something was off here.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Bunny Fandom @Verite @Tent​
Aran ignored the fact that Gideon ignored his questions, as he also heard noises. "What? I can hear em too! What are you hiding,lad?!"

Not even bothering to wait for a response, Aran jumped on stage and pulled the curtain open to see what was behind it.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent

N0aaApj.png

"'Course everythin's fine!" Gideon assured, as though the thought of the opposite being true was absolutely absurd. "I don't hear a single thing. Y' must be hearin' things, Inigo, was it?" And yet, despite his claims and the way he brushed off Inigo's concerns, the noises continued. Inigo was right - they were dreadful, that much was for sure. Clearly something was off here.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Bunny Fandom @Verite @Tent​
"Er... No I do believe I can hear that quite clearly..."
Aran ignored the fact that Gideon ignored his questions, as he also heard noises. "What? I can hear em too! What are you hiding,lad?!"

Not even bothering to wait for a response, Aran jumped on stage and pulled the curtain open to see what was behind it.

"Er.... That's one way to get down to it..." Inigo added....

@Hospes @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent

Aran seemed to have the right idea, for once. When he would pull the curtain open Gilgamesh would ready his bow and aim it at whatever would appear.

@Hospes @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Tent​

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo8_100.png

"I was thinking more of a... baiting approach. Either using Wiruko's Kitty or my Staff, a decoy of myself can walk in... and if something bad happens, then we can barge in and beat up whatever is in there... but if nothing that bad occurs, then we can safely walk in. Truthfully though, I feel like we're going to respond with the former rather than the latter..."

Hideo explained what he had in a mind with a low voice, and then looking over to Wiruko as he suggested using her Catsune.

tumblr_o7tdcq94de1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... Wiruko says no to the Kitty plan, because Wiruko's Kitty must be safe at all costs."

Yup, there's no way that they'll use Wiruko's Catsune for this. At least there was another way to do this.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Guess I'll have to make an illusion of myself then... and see what happens from there. Once the illusion's in, we can peek and see what happens soon after."

Hideo sighed as he held his Staff to create this illusion of himself, but didn't exactly complete the illusion creation until everyone else was okay with this plan of his.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Jeremi @Lissamel @Shack​

"Yeah no go right ahead." She-Hulk replied shooing him in. "We'll be here to help if things go south."

@Atomyk @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Lissamel @Shack

"I told you what it was F O R~"

The sound of metal twisting and bending echoed through the hallway. The black mist seeped through the walls, curling around the plaster and making it peel off the walls. Wood and pipes broke off and floated through the air, waiting for the moment to fly at Dean and the others.

"Whatever you've experienced before... It could never prepare you."

The hospital seemed to rumble, as if some strong winds were blowing outside...

@Minerva @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah

---

Solas didn't comment on Sam's question, but it seemed questionable if the lights would work under the monochrome circumstances.

As Sam aimed his beam at the approaching figures, he'd find that the light would erode at a layer of darkness surrounding them, before popping the the figures out of existence.

@Minerva @Raven

"Er... No I do believe I can hear that quite clearly..."

"Er.... That's one way to get down to it..." Inigo added....

@Hospes @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent
Aran seemed to have the right idea, for once. When he would pull the curtain open Gilgamesh would ready his bow and aim it at whatever would appear.

@Hospes @Yun Lee @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Tent​

qdFbfga.png

"Hey! I thought I told y'all t' leave!" Gideon spoke, a deep frown now coming to his face as Aran and company began opening the curtains. Behind which, quite the sight was to beheld. Namely, four chairs sitting in a back-to-back circle, all of which having familiar characters chained to them. Pacifica, Ford, Gideon... Even Lalonde, all bound and gagged. As though this weren't enough, another familiar face was there as well, trailing a knife over Ford's face idly before slowly glancing to the group.

3[1].gif

...Wonderful, he thought. Why had he trusted Gideon would actually successfully keep the group away in the first place? With a soft sigh of annoyance, he gave the group a bemused look. "...You really ought to knock," he chided, his tone seeming as nonchalant as ever. "And you," he added, his eyes moving to Gideon. "You're just as useless as your little counterpart."

779f82ca9a471576a98d402e8f5a19d5.png

"Aww, how flatterin'! Now why don't y' SHUT UP!" Gideon snapped, going from a fake composed and delighted demeanor to absolutely pissed. He pointed an accusatory finger at Dipper, not hesitating to go off at the other male. "Maybe if you hadn't been makin' such a racke--"

Shtick.

Wordlessly, Dipper had thrown a knife right past Gideon's rather large head of hair, the blade ending up embedding itself in one of the posts holding the tent up. "...Damn," he muttered, shaking his head. "I missed."

"Why y'--"

Yet again cutting Gideon off before he could finish, Dipper boredly grabbed his pendant, using it to levitate the group into the air - excluding himself and Gideon, of course. "Oh, hold your tongue, you corpulent little buffoon." Not allowing any time for a response from Gideon, the Gleeful twin crossed his arms and observed the group. "Now. You all. As pleasant as it is to see you again, I don't quite appreciate when folk barge in. Especially when I'm in the middle of something," he stated, gesturing grandiosely around him. Particularly to his little group of captives, it seemed. "So why don't you make like good little peasants and allow me to show you to the door? Or if you desired, I could always rough up these lovely little dolls, here, instead... Perhaps you'd even like to join them?"

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite @Tent​

qdFbfga.png

"Hey! I thought I told y'all t' leave!" Gideon spoke, a deep frown now coming to his face as Aran and company began opening the curtains. Behind which, quite the sight was to beheld. Namely, four chairs sitting in a back-to-back circle, all of which having familiar characters chained to them. Pacifica, Ford, Gideon... Even Lalonde, all bound and gagged. As though this weren't enough, another familiar face was there as well, trailing a knife over Ford's face idly before slowly glancing to the group.

View attachment 110807

...Wonderful, he thought. Why had he trusted Gideon would actually successfully keep the group away in the first place? With a soft sigh of annoyance, he gave the group a bemused look. "...You really ought to knock," he chided, his tone seeming as nonchalant as ever. "And you," he added, his eyes moving to Gideon. "You're just as useless as your little counterpart."

"Aww, how flatterin'! Now why don't y' SHUT UP!" Gideon snapped, going from a fake composed and delighted demeanor to absolutely pissed. He pointed an accusatory finger at Dipper, not hesitating to go off at the other male. "Maybe if you hadn't been makin' such a racke--"

Shtick.

Wordlessly, Dipper had thrown a knife right past Gideon's rather large head of hair, the blade ending up embedding itself in one of the posts holding the tent up. "...Damn," he muttered, shaking his head. "I missed."

"Why y'--"

Yet again cutting Gideon off before he could finish, Dipper boredly grabbed his pendant, using it to levitate the group into the air - excluding himself and Gideon, of course. "Oh, hold your tongue, you corpulent little buffoon." Not allowing any time for a response from Gideon, the Gleeful twin crossed his arms and observed the group. "Now. You all. As pleasant as it is to see you again, I don't quite appreciate when folk barge in. Especially when I'm in the middle of something," he stated, gesturing grandiosely around him. Particularly to his little group of captives, it seemed. "So why don't you make like good little peasants and allow me to show you to the door? Or if you desired, I could always rough up these lovely little dolls, here, instead... Perhaps you'd even like to join them?"

Aran watched the entire display in shock, and before he could doanything he was lifted into the air. Not a fun feeling, being powerless, and as he struggled and tried to punch and kick at whatever force held him up, he glared at the evil Dipper.

"You! Let me down right now!!! Magical little bastard!!"

@Hospes @Crow @Bunny Fandom @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Kaykay @Tent

"I told you what it was F O R~"

The sound of metal twisting and bending echoed through the hallway. The black mist seeped through the walls, curling around the plaster and making it peel off the walls. Wood and pipes broke off and floated through the air, waiting for the moment to fly at Dean and the others.

"Whatever you've experienced before... It could never prepare you."

The hospital seemed to rumble, as if some strong winds were blowing outside...

@Minerva @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah

---

Solas didn't comment on Sam's question, but it seemed questionable if the lights would work under the monochrome circumstances.

As Sam aimed his beam at the approaching figures, he'd find that the light would erode at a layer of darkness surrounding them, before popping the the figures out of existence.

@Minerva @Raven
Jade was quiet and had gone behind Uncle. It seemed she was gonna let Sam do the talking till her Uncle had any wisdom of his own.

@Atomyk @Minerva

Sam continued aiming the flashlight at the creatures. "Hey, Solas? How's she doing back there?" He said. Sam sounded concerned.

Meanwhile, Dean laughed. "I've literally been to hell. H-e- Double Hockeystick hell. Spent some time in Purgatory too. Try me." He said. "I'll tell about those another time, Michiko." He said turning to her. He then paraphraseded Blade Runner. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe! Archangels in fire caused by holy oil, Demons, rising out from a Devil's Gate. All those moments will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain. Time for you to die!" He said, holding out the flame sword. Whatever this creature could throw at him, he could take.

Aran watched the entire display in shock, and before he could doanything he was lifted into the air. Not a fun feeling, being powerless, and as he struggled and tried to punch and kick at whatever force held him up, he glared at the evil Dipper.

"You! Let me down right now!!! Magical little bastard!!"

@Hospes @Crow @Bunny Fandom @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Kaykay @Tent

15_1__by_teh_zombish-da65ekd.gif

The demand managed to actually earn what looked to be the first grin that Dipper had given while not entertaining the audience during his show. "Hm... Allow me to consider that for a moment," he hummed, taking a seat in 'thought'. He mocked the act of thinking for a good few minutes, going as far as to kick back in his seat and tap his chin before snapping a finger and pointing it at Aran.

"How about 'no'?"

"Mrrf mphh...!" came a sound from a certain little blonde, obviously struggling in her seat. After a bit of this, she suddenly shook her head, finally achieving her goal - getting her gag out. "Pleh! Pblft! Gross!" Pacifica exclaimed, briefly spitting and sputtering in attempt to get the taste of that nasty gag out of her mouth. "Quick! Shoot his dumb necklace thingy, or something!" she shouted to the group.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Bunny Fandom @Tent​

The demand managed to actually earn what looked to be the first grin that Dipper had given while not entertaining the audience during his show. "Hm... Allow me to consider that for a moment," he hummed, taking a seat in 'thought'. He mocked the act of thinking for a good few minutes, going as far as to kick back in his seat and tap his chin before snapping a finger and pointing it at Aran.

"How about 'no'?"

"Mrrf mphh...!" came a sound from a certain little blonde, obviously struggling in her seat. After a bit of this, she suddenly shook her head, finally achieving her goal - getting her gag out. "Pleh! Pblft! Gross!" Pacifica exclaimed, briefly spitting and sputtering in attempt to get the taste of that nasty gag out of her mouth. "Quick! Shoot his dumb necklace thingy, or something!" she shouted to the group.

Aran glared at that smug little gremlin, hating him even more. He may actually have to break his code of honor and hit that kid square in the jaw!

However, hearing the girl, Aran was reminded of something: he had his boomerang daggers!! "EAT WIND, GUTTERSNIPE!!!!!" Aran cried, as he threw his wind daggers at the pendant. "Golden Boy! You have arrows! FIRE AT WILL!!!"

@Hospes @Bunny Fandom @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Kaykay @Tent

qdFbfga.png

View attachment 110807

Shtick.

"Why y'--"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Gideon! You actually do know who Bill Cipher is, and you actually do know who is behind this game, don't you?"

XxjfDnk.webp

"You aren't going to tell us your backstory or something?"

"How about 'no'?"

Aran glared at that smug little gremlin, hating him even more. He may actually have to break his code of honor and hit that kid square in the jaw!

However, hearing the girl, Aran was reminded of something: he had his boomerang daggers!! "EAT WIND, GUTTERSNIPE!!!!!" Aran cried, as he threw his wind daggers at the pendant. "Golden Boy! You have arrows! FIRE AT WILL!!!"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"I'm counting on you all!" Gran says, "Miku, let's do this!"

"NYAAAA!" In preparation for the supposed fall, Gran's Catsune turned into a large cushion-like structure, huge enough to support everyone.

@Hospes @Bunny Fandom @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Tent​

Last edited:

"How about 'no'?"

In case Aran were to miss Inigo would attempt to shoot electricity from his axe. He wasn't sure if this would work but tried anyways.

All the while Lon'qu had managed to get his sword to set on fire. He also tried to shoot fire from the sword at reverse Dipper.

@Hospes @Bunny Fandom @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Tent

Last edited:

"How about 'no'?"

Ah, how was she supposed to attack when she was being floated in the air? Her fists and feet didn't reach, and she hadn't taken any of those fancy weapons from Kaiki, obviously. It was like a christmas miracle that none of the stuff he'd sold has malfunctioned or turned on them yet, but now wasn't the time to think about that. Now was the time for quick and innovative action!

"Take this!!!"

Some used boomerang daggers, others fired the elements themselves from their weapons.

Karen threw her shoe at the necklace.

@Hospes @Bunny Fandom @Crow @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Tent​

Max Caulfield
@Ringmaster @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9

Max looked almost conflicted, her powers would definitely be usefull... But, would they be worth the price that came with them? Would they really be better off trying to get their powers back?

mQPXINR.jpg

"I could rewind... Yeah..." Max said slowly... Though she didn't seem to be very fond of this idea either really.

"Using them nearly destroyed my home town." She added.

IH66P5o.jpg

"If... I create another storm from using my powers-..." She trailed off, sighing a little.

"I just don't know anymore..." Max muttered, she sounded a little frustrated, really... Not knowing what to do.

Even so, something deep down, told her she should trust Granny Weatherwax's advice...

"Ah. I understand." Clarence rubbed his chin. Max would not like to use her powers much, as doing so creates a storm, which once threatened her home town. That certainly was something to consider…

Aside from one fact. They weren't in her hometown anymore. "Miss, I do with utmost clarity see the issue at hand, but allow me to present you with a fine piece of convincement. We aren't in your hometown. If anything, managing to create a storm is but a finer asset in a battle!"

Gesturing wildly with his arms out to every side, more pointing at the sky than anything else, he continued. "Surely, I know you may fear the destruction of civilizations, but here is none! Aside from this, humble, establishment that once was a village, yet is now abandoned! Fear not, for with your power, and the winds that come with it, our skilled samurai swordsman, these two gentlemen whom I believe possess an immense amount of skill as well, and myself by the side, no architect of nightmares can possibly stand in our way of success over the darkness!"

He stretched out a gloved hand, grinning widely. "My dear, are you with me in getting back the powers of this purgatory platoon?"

@york @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster

Mid-Round Update
"Another One Bites the Dust"

75_1__by_teh_zombish-da65vp2.gif

"Really, that's enough, now," Dipper muttered with annoyance when Pacifica blurted out that everyone should try to break his pendant. Wordlessly, with a subtle flick of his wrists, the chains tightened enough to actually draw a bit of blood from the unfortunate Pacifica. Dipper hardly seemed to notice or care about the cry of pain that parted her lips, or even the way that Gideon Pines seemed to struggle more frantically, now.

With that out of the way, the Gleeful male idly turned his gaze back in the group - just in time to easily make the daggers thrown his way freeze a mere inch away from his chest, the same having been done about the shoe. As for the electricity shot his way? One of the many benches in the tent was lifted into the air, catching the sparks with ease. "...Truly, you lot could do with a lesson on being more discreet, couldn't you? Do you really believe that you can yammer on about robbing someone with the one you intent to victimize a mere foot away without him realizing and thwarting your plans?" he inquired, slowly shaking his head. "If so, you're all even more dimwitted than I believed. That being said, I suppose I could give you all a hands-on lesson right now--" Then the little wisp of fire hit him, square in the shoulder. The slightest growl came from the male as he quickly patted out the flame, though not before acquiring a visible burn. "Why you incompetent little...--"

"Now, now."

There was that voice again. The one that held the danger and sharpness of knives and the sweetness of cotton candy. "No need," the owner of said voice continued, her silhouette visible at the tent's entrance.

"Ohohohhh well, if it ain't my darlin' queen!" Gideon squee'd, clasping his hands together in excitement. He seemed to be about to continue, but his words were drowned out by the sound of the bodies of the group suddenly dropping to the floor. Ignoring Gideon's little complaint altogether, Mabel simply continued. "Now, since we've acquired what we desired, I don't believe there's any reason to go starting any quarrels."

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_o3zfxxd9h21vo67oko1_1280_by_teh_zombish-da4vn3x.jpg

"That being said... Why don't you all right yourselves, darlings? Mr. Ramirez, if you would~?" Per her request, a familiar face joined her at the entrance... Only to break into a wide smile at the sight of the group.

Soos-gravity-falls-31568223-75-75.jpg

"Woah, haha, doods! I thought you guys were, like, gone for good, or something," Soos laughed before seeming to actually notice the fact that the group was all strewn across the floor. "Oh, man. Guess I should help you guys up, huh?" And with that, he set to doing just that. "Good thing Mabel over there found me after all that weird stuff went down. Otherwise I totally never woulda found you doods. Tho I dunno why you'd be here of all places..."

"Right, right," Dipper cut Soos off, rather obviously feeling annoyed. "Now, why don't all of you run on back to your little friends? I'm sure you're quite concerned about us, but--"

"Dipper! Man, am I glad to see you, dood! Where've you been?"

"...We can reconvene at a later time, Soos."

And whether they liked it or not, the group found themselves leaving. Meanwhile, at the hospital?

"Really..."

Ie433cV.jpg

The girl didn't look too impressed with Dean's claims. The black mist swirled around her form, the items they carried forming a barrier around her. The rumbling from outside only got further intense, strong enough to knock the group to the ground. The girl stood with ease, cradling her knife, smile growing as the rumbling was revealed to be a terrible wind that slammed through one of the walls of the hospital hallway.

Thunder roared all around the group and lightning blinded them. The wind was a storm that was ripping through the hospital, dousing the hall in chilling cold water.

"S H E
I S
C O M I N G."

The girl was consumed in the winds, but second later, so was the group...

For Sam Jade, and Uncle, the army of gas mask figures was put on hold by Sam's flashlight, but it turned out to be the least of their concerns. The storm began ripping through their half of the hospital as well, picking them up and carrying them into its currents. Sam would only barely be able to hear Solas' voice as he was plunged into darkness...

---

The group awoke just outside the mystery shack, their clothes drenched. Solas was with them, carrying an unconscious Junko into the dilapidated tourist trap. It would seem that both Sam and Dean were missing...

When the three groups finally stumbled into each other again, they were more or less back to square one in the creepy town. Right where they'd started, more or less. "Sooo... Did anyone see Grunkle Ford?" Mabel inquired, but not before taking note of something else. It looked like a couple of people from their party were no longer present - Sam and Dean Winchester. And after taking a quick peek around, their bodies could be found. And they weren't exactly breathing.

Starring
@C.T. as GwenPool [Marvel Comics]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Ciri [The Witcher]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Bomb as Meteo [L] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND KILLED! GUILTY! EXECUTED
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow] MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND RAVAGED
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY!
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural] MURDERED! INNOCENT!

Mid-Round Update

"Really, that's enough, now," Dipper muttered with annoyance when Pacifica blurted out that everyone should try to break his pendant. Wordlessly, with a subtle flick of his wrists, the chains tightened enough to actually draw a bit of blood from the unfortunate Pacifica. Dipper hardly seemed to notice or care about the cry of pain that parted her lips, or even the way that Gideon Pines seemed to struggle more frantically, now.

With that out of the way, the Gleeful male idly turned his gaze back in the group - just in time to easily make the daggers thrown his way freeze a mere inch away from his chest, the same having been done about the shoe. As for the electricity shot his way? One of the many benches in the tent was lifted into the air, catching the sparks with ease. "...Truly, you lot could do with a lesson on being more discreet, couldn't you? Do you really believe that you can yammer on about robbing someone with the one you intent to victimize a mere foot away without him realizing and thwarting your plans?" he inquired, slowly shaking his head. "If so, you're all even more dimwitted than I believed. That being said, I suppose I could give you all a hands-on lesson right now--" Then the little wisp of fire hit him, square in the shoulder. The slightest growl came from the male as he quickly patted out the flame, though not before acquiring a visible burn. "Why you incompetent little...--"

"Now, now."

There was that voice again. The one that held the danger and sharpness of knives and the sweetness of cotton candy. "No need," the owner of said voice continued, her silhouette visible at the tent's entrance.

"Ohohohhh well, if it ain't my darlin' queen!" Gideon squee'd, clasping his hands together in excitement. He seemed to be about to continue, but his words were drowned out by the sound of the bodies of the group suddenly dropping to the floor. Ignoring Gideon's little complaint altogether, Mabel simply continued. "Now, since we've acquired what we desired, I don't believe there's any reason to go starting any quarrels."

"That being said... Why don't you all right yourselves, darlings? Mr. Ramirez, if you would~?" Per her request, a familiar face joined her at the entrance... Only to break into a wide smile at the sight of the group.

"Woah, haha, doods! I thought you guys were, like, gone for good, or something," Soos laughed before seeming to actually notice the fact that the group was all strewn across the floor. "Oh, man. Guess I should help you guys up, huh?" And with that, he set to doing just that. "Good thing Mabel over there found me after all that weird stuff went down. Otherwise I totally never woulda found you doods. Tho I dunno why you'd be here of all places..."

"Right, right," Dipper cut Soos off, rather obviously feeling annoyed. "Now, why don't all of you run on back to your little friends? I'm sure you're quite concerned about us, but--"

And whether they liked it or not, the group found themselves leaving. Meanwhile, at the hospital?

"Really..."

Ie433cV.jpg

The girl didn't look too impressed with Dean's claims. The black mist swirled around her form, the items they carried forming a barrier around her. The rumbling from outside only got further intense, strong enough to knock the group to the ground. The girl stood with ease, cradling her knife, smile growing as the rumbling was revealed to be a terrible wind that slammed through one of the walls of the hospital hallway.

Thunder roared all around the group and lightning blinded them. The wind was a storm that was ripping through the hospital, dousing the hall in chilling cold water.

"S H E
I S
C O M I N G."

For Sam Jade, and Uncle, the army of gas mask figures was put on hold by Sam's flashlight, but it turned out to be the least of their concerns. The storm began ripping through their half of the hospital as well, picking them up and carrying them into its currents. Sam would only barely be able to hear Solas' voice as he was plunged into darkness...

---

The group awoke just outside the mystery shack, their clothes drenched. Solas was with them, carrying an unconscious Junko into the dilapidated tourist trap. It would seem that both Sam and Dean were missing...

When the three groups finally stumbled into each other again, they were more or less back to square one in the creepy town. Right where they'd started, more or less. "Sooo... Did anyone see Grunkle Ford?" Mabel inquired, but not before taking note of something else. It looked like a couple of people from their party were no longer present - Sam and Dean Winchester. And after taking a quick peek around, their bodies could be found. And they weren't exactly breathing.

Starring
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow] MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND RAVAGED
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY!
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural] MURDERED! INNOCENT!

Damn...

So close to a kill shot on that asshole...

Still Lon'qu couldn't help but give Dipper a smirk before all of this shit happened....

Waking up drenced in the only set of clothes you have doesn't feel well. Lon'qu would have to remember to use his sword to try and dry off. Still he notices that Sam and Dean are missing from the group. Looking around he does find them and frowns.

'there appears to be more traitors than I expected... Those with the blackmailers.... Surely this won't be easy..." he remarks looking over the dead brothers for any sign of what could've killed them.

Meanwhile Inigo wasn't taking all of this so well...

"It's hard to believe.... I was making tea with one of them some time ago.... And helping the other give some flirting advice to that dreadful witch...." Inigo remarked sitting against the nearest wall just trying to recover from all of this.

@Hospes @Investigation

Mid-Round Update

"Now, now."

"Really..."

Ie433cV.jpg

"S H E
I S
C O M I N G."

---

Starring

Damn...

So close to a kill shot on that asshole...

Still Lon'qu couldn't help but give Dipper a smirk before all of this shit happened....

Waking up drenced in the only set of clothes you have doesn't feel well. Lon'qu would have to remember to use his sword to try and dry off. Still he notices that Sam and Dean are missing from the group. Looking around he does find them and frowns.

'there appears to be more traitors than I expected... Those with the blackmailers.... Surely this won't be easy..." he remarks looking over the dead brothers for any sign of what could've killed them.

Meanwhile Inigo wasn't taking all of this so well...

"It's hard to believe.... I was making tea with one of them some time ago.... And helping the other give some flirting advice to that dreadful witch...." Inigo remarked sitting against the nearest wall just trying to recover from all of this.

@Hospes @Investigation
tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... you've got to be kidding me?"

Hideo thought that they managed to get all of the culprits behind the whole situation, but no, there seemed to be more people committing murders. Especially when they were in some strange area that gave him and even Wiruko chills down their spines.

tumblr_o7td6aFs3Y1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Um... did... did someone really... ?"

Wiruko wasn't sure on what to say, seeing another set of murders occur once more. It really disturbed the sentient virus.

tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I'll help out with the investigation, just... don't come around here if it's bothering you, Wiruko."

As Hideo knelt down to take a closer look at the crime scene, Wiruko took his advice and kept away from the site of the dead brothers. She just wanted this to be over already.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Atomyk @Jeremi @INVESTIGATION​

Mid-Round Update

"Now, now."

"Really..."

Ie433cV.jpg

"S H E
I S
C O M I N G."

---

Starring

Michiko didn't feel well once they were found. She felt...sad. Very sad. And almost sick. She did what Inigo did and sat against a wall but kept some distance from the others, shivering from both the cold water she felt moments before and the sudden feeling of loss that hit her hard. Hatchin went over to sit beside her while Coco curled up near the girl, not happy with being wet. From the shadows nearby came another Catsune, Neo. Roman's creature. She made her way over to Michiko and rubbed against her arm with a slight purr.

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.