Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail and Specter woke up. Specter was pinned under some rubble whilst Grail was lying near him, about a meter and a half west from him. Hey, Grail.Help me up! Said the lich, pinned to he ground. Sure. Said the mask wearer whilst getting the rubble off of the knight. Suddenly they got a transmission. The hell was that? Some type of warning? Asked Grail while looking at the communicator.I don't know, Grail. Said Specter's smooth and skeltal voice. All members of the Coalition, this is Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight. Does anyone read? Said Grail in her communicator, no seeing anyone around except for Specter Knight.

@Maddeline

Claire looked back up at the sound of someone's voice. She didn't recognise them, but made her feel a bit better that someone had heeded her call. "Yeah!" Claire yelled back. "I can see out... I just need help clearing the debris above me!" She looked around a bit, hoping to see who was talking from the crack. Could have been anyone, and that was a bit of a problem. Claire's presence on this operation was a secret right up to before the moment it began. She didn't know everyone that was tagging along, but surely one would recognise her eventually.

Claire would deal with it when the time came.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Having never met this trapped woman before, even inside the Coalition, Aqua didn't recognize her. That little fact didn't stop the keyblade master from wishing to offer her assistance though. Clad in her armor, Aqua's footsteps clanked against the ground as she ran over. She came to a halt, observing the wreckage to try and figure a possible solution to free her.​

"Okay, I think I can help you. Listen carefully to what I have to say," Aqua began. "Find something sturdy to grab onto and hang onto it tightly." With a flash of light in the keyblade wielder's hand, she summoned her master's keyblade. She held it in the air, pointing the tip of it at the rubble surrounding Claire.

"Drift!" Aqua called, summoning magic with her blade. She cast an ani-gravity spell on the wreckage, causing it to slowly float up into the air. As Aqua watched the spell take effect, she hoped the woman would hold onto something so she wouldn't be caught in the spell and levitate up with the wreckage.

"...Having a bad day, huh?" He deadpanned dryly to the guy clambering out of the trash. "And I'd put my money on aliens. Or ghosts, you never really can tell, can you? Or hell a hurricane but those are just kind of boring, you get me?" He held a hand out.

"So, you got a name?"

@Josh M

Having never met this trapped woman before, even inside the Coalition, Aqua didn't recognize her. That little fact didn't stop the keyblade master from wishing to offer her assistance though. Clad in her armor, Aqua's footsteps clanked against the ground as she ran over. She came to a halt, observing the wreckage to try and figure a possible solution to free her.​

"Okay, I think I can help you. Listen carefully to what I have to say," Aqua began. "Find something sturdy to grab onto and hang onto it tightly." With a flash of light in the keyblade wielder's hand, she summoned her master's keyblade. She held it in the air, pointing the tip of it at the rubble surrounding Claire.

"Drift!" Aqua called, summoning magic with her blade. She cast an ani-gravity spell on the wreckage, causing it to slowly float up into the air. As Aqua watched the spell take effect, she hoped the woman would hold onto something so she wouldn't be caught in the spell and levitate up with the wreckage.
Abel

Wait, Aqua? Abel began to feel giddy once he spotted the girl who he had come to help. Running over with a smile and leaving Naoya behind, he soon realized that she was hard at work, "Hey, need some help?" He didn't know what he could do exactly, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. All Aqua had to do was give the word and he would set to work.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Sandra

Reactions: Sandra
Plutia + Gnar

"Hello~~~. May I ask who you are? My name is Plutia~~." Plutia said with a sweet dragging voice.

Meanwhile, Gnar stares at Pikachu. He then says: "Gnar!"

@Gummi Bunnies
For a moment, Red gave a curious look towards her, but still he didn't talk. Pointing to his neck and slightly opening his mouth, the pokemon trainer tried to convey that he couldn't exact communicate. Verbally at least. He didn't have access to telepathy, but that would be really useful right now!

"Pika pika chu!" the Pikachu says happily before trying to jump on top of Gnar.

@TheBombMan

Emily got the transmission from a GORE agent or something, but chose to load her pistol. The revolver was an elegant and skill based weapon but time was a thing it needed.
She brought the comn up to her mouth.
"This is huntress Grimes. What is your location? I'm wounded, missing a chunk of my skull and missing an eye...I could use a snack" She said, with a panting and raspy voice.
wait...why did you tell them you need a snack? No one else can know that's the secret to your regeneration. They could kill you by starvation you fucking idiot, Emily thought to herself. She stretched her arm out and then replaced the hand holding her orbital together.
It only hurts because I'm alive she thought, pushing the cloth deeper into the wound to slow the bleeding and promote a clot.

@Infinatis

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily got the transmission from a specter knight or something, but chose to load her pistol. The revolver was an elegant and skill based weapon but time was a thing it needed.
She brought the comb up to her mouth.
"This is huntress Grimes. What is your location? I'm wounded, missing a chunk of my skull and missing an eye...I could use a snack" She said, with a panting and raspy voice.
wait...why did you tell them you need a snack? No one else can know that's the secret to your regeneration. They could kill you by starvation you fucking idiot, Emily thought to herself. She stretched her arm out and then replaced the hand holding her orbital together.
It only hurts because I'm alive she thought, pushing the cloth deeper into the wound to slow the bleeding and promote a clot.

@Infinatis
(It was Grail, a woman)

I am about 50 meters away from the highest tower in this city. It looks like we're on the north west side. Should we meet at the main tower, I have something to eat in my bag, I think. Said the vice-principal of a magic highschool through her communication device to the huntress.

@Maddeline

Last edited:
Oh and in lieu of my friend who is gone for a week but still worked to get a post out...this is Harry Hart's prologue.

With a tight firm expression concealing his mournful emotions, the man clad in bespoke bid the young Eggsy farewell, a curt nod to his mother in like manner, as he rose to standing and stepped around. Approaching the door and gripping the handle firmly, he exhaled once, his features obscured by his back. Harry Hart's regret would not be exposed, his features betraying the stalwart, stony exterior he'd exuded for the briefest moment. A shame; the lad's father was promising and now... Well... The family was without one. He'd lost a friend.

But their loss was greater, and he was too well mannered, too proper. Hart'd expressed his condolences well enough and granted the family a favor to be fulfilled at a later date.

Little did he know how their lives would change from here on out. The apartment was nice and homely, well kept by Egg's mother. Comfy and cozy. In the grim future, their living conditions would degrade into unfavorable conditions. Rife with hostility in way of an abusive step-father and shoddy, somewhat dilapidated housing. Nonetheless, Eggsy would be, in time, what one could call a diamond in the rough, especially in the eyes of Harry Hart.

But that wasn't then or now. Now...

"To the shop, please." Harry uttered softly to his chauffeur, as he settled into the supple leather seat within the posh car's rear seating. He glanced out the window briefly, brows drooping and accentuating a downcast expression. The atmosphere was gloomy, typical of the weather here. Naturally when he'd said the shop, Harry Hart meant the Kingsman outfitters' establishment, known for clothing the most powerful men in the world since the early 1800s.

Hart stepped into the establishment, walking past sparse rows overlaid with fine wear and fabric, bearing right... And halting somewhat abruptly. His eyes swiveled to the left, followed by the slight turning of the head as he regarded another. A wizened outfitter, of middle age, standing behind an equally wizened davenport. "Arthur is in the dining room sir." Promptly, Harry replied with a gentle nod, of thanks, before continuing on forward, by, and up the stairs to the second floor.

The double doors to the dining room on the right of the hallway opened and--
"Ah, Galahad." Chester King aka Arthur uttered, peering upward and across the long dining table to Hart. "I had thought for a moment something'd happened; perhaps an unfortunate affair had arisen and barred your way he--"

"Of course not, Arthur. I was paying my respect and condolences to Unwin's family, as gentleman with class and upbringing are wont to do."

"So you dillydallied essentially."

Hart's fingers were still somewhat entwined within the handles of the double doors, standing there somewhat awkwardly. He sighed, brows beveling inward with the volution of sardonic eyes.

"Essentially, for good reason above all."
He replied as he closed shut the doors behind and approached to Arthur's right, a dozen footsteps or less. Soft scratching of the floor signaled the retrieval of a chair and here now, Harry sat to the right of Arthur adjacent. Arthur had affixed eyes of scrutiny... And respect upon Galahad as he made himself comfortable.

"So why was I called, Arthur?"

"I do hope you've realized the nature of the silly notion you'd gotten when you selected Unwin to be... A folly."

A remark, somewhat off topic, as he inclined his head to Harry, with somewhat a snide expression. As if he'd a grander understanding of how things in the world worked. His reply in return was an inconsolable sigh.

"We've discussed this time and time, Arthur. Somehow, I've got the feeling this won't be the last. For some reason or another, it appears that it evades you the simple notion that the world is changing. And we must change with it. Otherwise... We won't survive. What good will we be if this transpires?"

Accentuating his diatribe was the tilting of his own head in equal measure, with somewhat an inviting smirk. A shit-eating grin, to be frank.

"In the end, your experiment failed. Merlin's candidate will be the new Lancelot, as you know well. And he will do us proud, better than yours I'd think anyway."

Hart'd merely kept his mouth shut in regard to this, stifling the urge to reply in a fashion equivocal as Arthur's. He'd already said enough, and in due time, perhaps, he would be invited another opportunity.

"Why was I called, Arthur?"

He reiterated, swerving the flow of conversation back onto topic.

"I've something for you."

Immediately following this, he retrieved a bundled folder, noticeably and bizarrely thin in its nature, and slid it over to Harry for his perusal.

"It's a mission but its nature is, how should I say... intriguing. I thought you were best fit for the job, actually."

Arthur stated, no underlying tone of sly attitude or malice. He steepled his fingers, tucking his hands in close to his chest as he observed Galahad closely, curious as to his response.

A brow rose, with the other funneling inward with features accentuating the image of brief uncertainty and curiosity. He retrieved the file in question, pulling it in close and opened it, laying it flat against the table's smooth surface.

The very first words Hart read was situated at the very top, font larger than the rest that proceeded after, and emblazoned in bold black.

[FONT SIZE 5 | BOLDED]"Murder Game"[/]

Hart's reply came swiftly upon reading the first few words, succinct and sarcastic in his words.

"How... Erudite."

Arthur chuckled softly, and moved swiftly.

"What do you know of The Coalition?"

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

Now that was interesting enough to warrant the Heroic Spirits attention. The sight of the Keyblade, the sword of the Heart. A vastly different concept from his world and yet....Not. It was alien, on the scale of the King of Heroes blade crafted from the falling star. But at the same time, it embodied the best of humanity in turn. The strength of the heart and the wielder who drew strength from others hearts in a symbiotic cycle. It was warm and welcoming, in contrast to the alien wrongness that was Ea.

He despised it on principle.

But he would respect its wielder as he left his post and walked past, looking down at the person she was aiding as he moved to assist in silence, removing rubble with strength greater then it seemed he was capable of as he extended a hand to help grab Claire in turn.

"..." "..."Both brothers stared at the woman with shocked expressions, unable to comprehend why she was yelling at them for a few moments. It had been awhile since the lockdown, and yet Abel couldn't help but have flashbacks to innocents screaming at both him and his fellow demon summoners in those days. Is... Is this going to be another lockdown? Oh Christ... He began to freeze up, remembering the awful situation in those days.

Thankfully, Naoya managed to respond first, returning to his normal cool attitude, "Just a theory. To put it simply, I believe the destruction here is the work of a cosmic force known as Akibahara."

@Sandra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
"Aki... ba... hara..." she took a moment to try and say the name. Man, why does this sound like this was going to be absolute hell to deal with?

"That explains... a lot. For a moment I thought something else here," Rinato sighed as she brushed some of her hair off of her face and mask.

"Just my luck," she grumbles to herself, taking a hold of her customized gun-blade to see that it still had it's rounds. 10 rounds, to be exact. In her ammo case scrapped to her right leg, there was 90 more rounds. So... she only had 100 rounds altogether, and since these were customized bullets, this was all she could use.

"And there isn't much of a good reason why I'm involved in this situation... girls like me have important stuff to do..."

for a moment, she looked like she was having a brief migraine...

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra

Joseph Aniphage was the best there was at what he did. Or was that Wolverine? Either way, as he walked through Seraph City, a place that could have been taken out of an old Noir movie, he thought about these kind of things. Perhaps the Multiversal nature of his own existence, of how he was one of an infinite number of alternate selves. Sometimes, he'd just think about the pointless things. But soon, he could see a couple of youths tampering with a crime scene that had been set up earlier.
Run.
The flames in his coat flashed fiercely. 'And run quickly.'
He clicked his fingers, and his hand now held some magical blue flames. He inspected the bodies. 'They tried to make it look like the gun had gone off, perhaps in a streetside brawl, but Mr Smith was left handed.' He said to himself. 'Why would he hold a gun in his weaker, right hand?'
Joseph was holding two things. A bottle of champagne in one hand, and a sword in the other. He hlaid them down on the ground. He took a spiralbound notepad, wrote the evidence that he'd just surmised, tore the page out of the book, and left it on the ground. The Police were used to this kind of thing coming from him-he didn't tend to trust the mortal police.

A blue light echoed above him. Joseph picked up the bottle and the sword. He checked his watch.
Thanks for the pickup buddy. You know I don't drive.'
Joseph disappeared, then reappeared in a burst of blue flame. He was now closer to the crowd. He approached the nearest people. 'Hello sunshine. Here fir that Arch demon business too?

@Hospes @Anyone who wants to interact

latest

Ridley glanced at the new arrival, looking Joseph over rather nonchalantly with a slight grin. She gave a slight wave of her fingers, sucking on a red lollipop. "Heya, hot stuff. And sure am. So is Short Stack," she gestured briefly to Teresa, who just gave a slight nod of greeting, crossing her arms quietly. "..I assume the same of you?"

@Mighty Roman

For a moment, Red gave a curious look towards her, but still he didn't talk. Pointing to his neck and slightly opening his mouth, the pokemon trainer tried to convey that he couldn't exact communicate. Verbally at least. He didn't have access to telepathy, but that would be really useful right now!

"Pika pika chu!" the Pikachu says happily before trying to jump on top of Gnar.

@TheBombMan
Plutia

"You can't talk? I see... I'll just call you Reddy, since you're wearing red clothing~~~" Plutia said.

Neptunia+-+7.jpg

Gnar

Gnar rolled around when Pikachu jumped on him. They played a game of chase (I guess)

@Gummi Bunnies

"Aki... ba... hara..." she took a moment to try and say the name. Man, why does this sound like this was going to be absolute hell to deal with?

"That explains... a lot. For a moment I thought something else here," Rinato sighed as she brushed some of her hair off of her face and mask.

"Just my luck," she grumbles to herself, taking a hold of her customized gun-blade to see that it still had it's rounds. 10 rounds, to be exact. In her ammo case scrapped to her right leg, there was 90 more rounds. So... she only had 100 rounds altogether, and since these were customized bullets, this was all she could use.

"And there isn't much of a good reason why I'm involved in this situation... girls like me have important stuff to do..."

for a moment, she looked like she was having a brief migraine...

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra
Naoya

"Okay then," Naoya shrugged as the girl muttered on. Why does everyone think I have answers? Is it the red eyes? The white hair? ... I actually do look like I would have answers to everything now that I think about it. I should dye my hair to a normal black. It seemed Naoya had experienced and hated people running up to him demanding random explanations before if the crossed expression was any indication. Turning to Abel and Aqua, he attempted a hasty escape, not wanting to be stuck with another crazy on this journey. Abel is bad enough at times...

Shiki Tohno: Prologue – The One from the Beginning

Aoko04.png

"Ever heard of a young man named Shiki Tohno?"

With that, Aoko Aozaki had assigned Shiki Tohno the burden of facing Arch Demon Akibahara himself. It was only fitting, seeing as he was one who had ben there from the beginning. She would fight alongside him, but not as a Survivor. More... a supporter. But then again, Aoko Aozaki was always something of a mysterious person, even to Shiki, whom perhaps knew him the best out of everyone else.

Shiki Tohno used to be a normal boy living with a normal family. There used to be nothing particularly interesting about him, nothing noteworthy about his predicament. That is, until he turned 17. And then before he knew it, his life had suddenly changed forever in the blink of an eye. After moving back with his younger sister, he encountered all sorts of different creatures that went bump in the middle of the dead, cold night. Vampires, ghouls, the works. And then, of course, the Murder Games. The cross-dimensional phenomenon that threatened those across the multiverse. It had all began with some monster named Arch Demon Akibahara, manipulating the events through his servant, or "ally" as others would put it, Albert Wesker. There, he had met many new friends and made a few enemies as well. There, he had loved and lost. And yet, even so, he continued fighting.

The Murder Games, it turned out, were an on-going phenomenon that was gradually becoming bigger with every move that the Arch Demon made. And then before he knew it, the Association and the Church had banded together to investigate this threat, sending their best Executors to look into it. And then once they could wait no longer to see what happened next, the woman that changed his life when he was a little boy stepped into the scene and continued being that awe-inspiring woman he had known.

Aoko Aozaki, with her wit, suggested a plan. She had sensed something that was set to happen in the near future. A sort of "game to end all games." There was no telling what she meant, and what Akibahara exactly had in store for the multiverse's inhabitants, but one thing was for sure; he was up to no good, and he needed to be stopped. Though the Association had little to go on, given that the reports detailed the active events of what had happened, and comparatively little of the circumstances of how they came to be there, aside from the most recent Fuse Incident Report, Aoko had suggested something that surprised the young man.

She suggested that they draw power from the Marble Phantasm that tapped into the Counter Force. She suggested that they use the power of Arcueid Brunestud, the White Princess of the True Ancestors. The idea was initially met with backlash, as both the Association and the Church, more-so the latter, despised vampires and actively sought their extinction. However, Aoko didn't take "no" for an answer, and before they could even realize that Aoko probably had the location of Arcueid figured out, the vampire had already agreed and used her reality-warping powers to transport Shiki into the Murder Game. The ultimate game that would supposedly topple all the previous ones from before. Shiki still didn't know what Aoko's hunch was, but it looked like it wasn't completely unfounded.

Well, anyway, the less said the better. Else the Association and the Church will have his head for sure. Ciel's wrath was less than desirable, even if she claimed to be on vacation.

Either way, when Shiki would come to once again, he would find himself in the middle of the desolate city, ravaged by who knew what, trapped under some debris. What a pain. We'll have to take care of that first. With barely enough space to move, Shiki was just barely able to shake his glasses off. Luckily for him, the Mystic Eye Killers produced by Aoko's sister were said to be indestructible. He just needed to take care not to lose this pair of glasses again, or Aoko would get angry. As his glasses would fall off, Shiki's power would begin to work. The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Eyes that allowed him to see "lines" and "points" of death on every tangible thing present, be it people or inanimate objects. With that being said, drawing the pocket knife tucked in his... well, pocket, Shiki would, with ease, cut through the rocks that were on top of him by tracing the lines he saw on them, forcing their destruction to come at hand. Even though he had barely applied any pressure to tracing the lines he saw on the rocks, the rocks were instantly sliced into smaller pieces until Shiki was able to stand up. Nonchalantly breathing, he would pat down his clothes, before pocketing his knife once again.

Anyway, the man who had submitted the Monokuma Incident Report and the Fuse Incident Report, one Kirei Kotomine of the Holy Church, had talked of some organization known as the Coalition, which was also working to end the Murder Game phenomena. One could assume that most of the people here were from said Coalition, so if that were the case, assuming that they were fairly tight-knit, he'd stick out a bit. Hopefully not. Attention usually led to suspicion in these kinds of sick, twisted games. But either way, he'd have to be careful. Death had a different hold in the Murder Games, but one could never be too careful in situations like these. Not when an Arch Demon who acted as a cross-dimensional threat was on the rise.

Though this place was foreign to him, the whole situation was sickeningly familiar. He could remember the first time he had been in a Murder Game. The horrifying Crossed Incident. The beginning of it all. Because of that, it felt fitting that he would be here for what seemed like the last. The ultimate game to end all games. The final fight against Arch Demon Akibahara. He had never met the Arch Demon himself, but Shiki could feel his power from even here. After all, he was able to kill even Ciel with seemingly little effort, which by itself was a horrifying thought, as Ciel was said to be immortal, always able to come back and regenerate from her wounds in no time. If it weren't for the Reaper Incident, who knows what might have happened?

He glanced around, seeing both new and old faces. He saw Vi, a fellow survivor from the Crossed Incident, and even if they didn't particularly keep close to each other, other than that time that Lambdadelta witch had tried to kill her, it was nice to see that others were working to fight off the Akibahara threat. Speaking of which… it was when he'd see her that his grip would tighten on the knife's handle in his pocket. Claire Redfield. Little did he realize that this was not the same Claire Redfield that acted as a Traitor during the Crossed Incident, but perhaps it ultimately didn't matter, as the Claire before him was also a Traitor in the past. But why she was here was truly a mystery.

Shiki held himself back from gritting his teeth, walking towards Aqua and the downed Claire, and whoever might be around as well. If not for whatever spell the blue-haired young woman seemed to be working, and the strange white-haired man in red, Shiki could have easily cut up the rocks like he did for himself. While he was at it, he figured he may as well cut up Claire too.

Still, on another note, Shiki would observe on the side that his Mystic Eyes seemed to have no effect on the man in red. Like... he was something else. There were no lines, no points of death that Shiki could perceive on the man known as Archer, and he felt that if he even tried, his brain would well be on its way to overloading, like if he were to try to kill an abstract concept like a poison or a tornado. There was something off about this individual, so he'd have to be cautious.

With that being said, his attention would be shifted back to Claire, giving her a stern look.

"Traitor..." He uttered scornfully and softly, though the others around him would be able to hear.

wUGsUZN.png

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Tactician @MrDubWubs

Last edited:
Find something to hold on to didn't really fill Claire with confidence. Was the girl going to blast away the rubble, or something? Dear god, please let her savior be smarter than that. "As you say," Claire said, crouching down and grabbing a piece of metal jutting from the ground. She flinched slightly as she held on, her hands hurting from the cuts they received. She waited patiently, expecting some kind of boom, but only heard the girl call out "Drift!" instead. Confused, Claire almost let go of the metal, but clutched at it quickly once she realized she was being lifted the the air.

"This is kind of crazy!" she exclaimed, as the rocks around her lifted upward. Claire held on, grounded by the metal. "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked, worried she'd drift away once she let go. She didn't at first notice that someone new had approached from the side to offer her a hand, so she looked at him with surprise. Claire stared at the outstretched hand like it was going to bite her before grabbing on. Her body lifted again slightly, but the man's grip anchored her. "Okay," she said, her voice breathy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Tactician

(It was Grail, a woman)

I am about 50 meters away from the highest tower in this city. It looks like we're on the north west side. Should we meet at the main tower, I have something to eat in my bag, I think. Said the vice-principal of a magic highschool through her communication device to the huntress.

@Maddeline

Emily hobbled up the street, her hand literally inside of her head. She found herself at a door and banged on the entrance. Raising her comn unit, she spoke up.
"The door is locked- think you could open it for me?",
Emily choked out smashing on the metal door in anger.

Emily hobbled up the street, her hand literally inside of her head. She found herself at a door and banged on the entrance. Raising her comn unit, she spoke up.
"The door is locked- think you could open it for me?",
Emily choked out smashing on the metal door in anger.

I'm on my way. What side are you? Asked Grail, looking at the tall building. She adjusted her backpack and did a few stretches. Specter, you teleport towards the buildings, I'm fine running. Said the mask wearer before going off on a sprint towards the tower. Alright. Said Specter before using 10 short distance teleports to ge there. His maximum distance was 5 meters so he took some time. He then arrived and hovered behind Emily Grimes. He tapped on her shoulder. Hello... Said the man, looking like death, he planned on scaring he girl.

@Maddeline

"I told you we should've stayed on the Kingsroad, Loras."

"Would you stop mentioning the Kingsroad already? I believe it's quite obvious we're not even in Westeros anymore" the man in white armor responded. The two of them had just arrived in the city only an hour ago. Neither of them knew how. Both the lady and her brother moved at a slow pace, feasting their eyes on everything around them. The buildings were absolutely enormous and the roads were made of some sort of extra smooth stone.

"But still. If you hadn't tried to find a different route to King's Landing, we would've been there by now instead of being in this... place." Margaery complained as she walked beside her brother.

"Don't blame this on me, sister! Or has Her Grace forgotten how hungry she was, and how she insisted on stopping in some deserted tavern, which might I add looked suspicious even before we entered!" Loras scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking away. He knew Margaery wasn't going to like that. "We were attacked, Loras! It could've happened anywhere!" the Queen responded fiercely.

"Well then it could've happened on the Kingsroad as well!" The knight cried out, immediately stopping the conversation between the two for the rest of the way.

After a few minutes, they heard chatter coming from somewhere nearby. They followed the voices and eventually stumbled upon a large group of people, not a single one familiar to them. The two stopped and took it all in for a moment. The variety of... creatures in front of them was... astonishing. Loras kept a hand on the hilt of his sword and took a few steps forward, very slowly and cautiously. Margaery followed.

a1zT614.jpg

"Stay on your guard, your Grace. We don't know if these people are friendly."

@Anybody and uurrrbody

Abel

Wait, Aqua? Abel began to feel giddy once he spotted the girl who he had come to help. Running over with a smile and leaving Naoya behind, he soon realized that she was hard at work, "Hey, need some help?" He didn't know what he could do exactly, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. All Aqua had to do was give the word and he would set to work.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Sandra
Now that was interesting enough to warrant the Heroic Spirits attention. The sight of the Keyblade, the sword of the Heart. A vastly different concept from his world and yet....Not. It was alien, on the scale of the King of Heroes blade crafted from the falling star. But at the same time, it embodied the best of humanity in turn. The strength of the heart and the wielder who drew strength from others hearts in a symbiotic cycle. It was warm and welcoming, in contrast to the alien wrongness that was Ea.

He despised it on principle.

But he would respect its wielder as he left his post and walked past, looking down at the person she was aiding as he moved to assist in silence, removing rubble with strength greater then it seemed he was capable of as he extended a hand to help grab Claire in turn.
Find something to hold on to didn't really fill Claire with confidence. Was the girl going to blast away the rubble, or something? Dear god, please let her savior be smarter than that. "As you say," Claire said, crouching down and grabbing a piece of metal jutting from the ground. She flinched slightly as she held on, her hands hurting from the cuts they received. She waited patiently, expecting some kind of boom, but only heard the girl call out "Drift!" instead. Confused, Claire almost let go of the metal, but clutched at it quickly once she realized she was being lifted the the air.

"This is kind of crazy!" she exclaimed, as the rocks around her lifted upward. Claire held on, grounded by the metal. "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked, worried she'd drift away once she let go. She didn't at first notice that someone new had approached from the side to offer her a hand, so she looked at him with surprise. Claire stared at the outstretched hand like it was going to bite her before grabbing on. Her body lifted again slightly, but the man's grip anchored her. "Okay," she said, her voice breathy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Tactician

Aqua watched her spell take effect, eyes moving between the wreckage and Claire. "All right, next I'm gonna grab your hand and help pull you--" The young keyblade wielder cut herself off, realizing someone else had begun to aid Claire. "Or, that works too. Just move quick. In a minute, the spell will wear off and the wreckage will fall again. Move before it does," she suggested.

Just then, Aqua had realized Abel had approached as well. She shot him a smile over her shoulder. Earlier, when the accident had happened, a worry had been planted in the back of her mind that something might have happened to him. At least now, she wouldn't have to worry about it for the time being. "Oh, Abel, thank goodness you're alright. No, don't worry. I have it taken care of. This man helped me," she said, glancing to him. "Thank you." She then glanced to Claire. "I hope you're all right."

"I told you we should've stayed on the Kingsroad, Loras."

"Would you stop mentioning the Kingsroad already? I believe it's quite obvious we're not even in Westeros anymore" the man in white armor responded. The two of them had just arrived in the city only an hour ago. Neither of them knew how. Both the lady and her brother moved at a slow pace, feasting their eyes on everything around them. The buildings were absolutely enormous and the roads were made of some sort of extra smooth stone.

"But still. If you hadn't tried to find a different route to King's Landing, we would've been there by now instead of being in this... place." Margaery complained as she walked beside her brother.

"Don't blame this on me, sister! Or has Her Grace forgotten how hungry she was, and how she insisted on stopping in some deserted tavern, which might I add looked suspicious even before we entered!" Loras scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking away. He knew Margaery wasn't going to like that. "We were attacked, Loras! It could've happened anywhere!" the Queen responded fiercely.

"Well then it could've happened on the Kingsroad as well!" The knight cried out, immediately stopping the conversation between the two for the rest of the way.

After a few minutes, they heard chatter coming from somewhere nearby. They followed the voices and eventually stumbled upon a large group of people, not a single one familiar to them. The two stopped and took it all in for a moment. The variety of... creatures in front of them was... astonishing. Loras kept a hand on the hilt of his sword and took a few steps forward, very slowly and cautiously. Margaery followed.

a1zT614.jpg

"Stay on your guard, your Grace. We don't know if these people are friendly."

@Anybody and uurrrbody

Grail saw 2 medieval looking fellows during her sprin and stopped. Hello, -pant- you guys -pant- are the only ones -pant I've seen -pant- here. Said Grail, hands on her knees and getting her breath back. She then put her hand out towards the two. She had her lether armour on and her iron gloves on. I am -pant- Grail Trigadon. Said the woman, still taking her breath.

@Jenny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.