Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my way. What side are you? Asked Grail, looking at the tall building. She adjusted her backpack and did a few stretches. Specter, you teleport towards the buildings, I'm fine running. Said the mask wearer before going off on a sprint towards the tower. Alright. Said Specter before using 10 short distance teleports to ge there. His maximum distance was 5 meters so he took some time. He then arrived and hovered behind Emily Grimes. He tapped on her shoulder. Hello... Said the man, looking like death, he planned on scaring he girl.

@Maddeline

With a quick and surprisingly fluid motion, he was now staring down the end of a chrome revolver. The cloth on her eye hole fell, and a surprise shortened lever action rifle was poking him in the midsection with her now free hand. She had moved faster than the blink of an eye.
"Your lucky I identified you so fast", She coughed out. The gnarly hole in her face was completely revolting- bits of her veins and strands of her eye were hanging out, as well as pieces of her orbital jutting outwards.
you almost killed him, jackass. Good kob.

Shiki Tohno: Prologue – The One from the Beginning

Aoko04.png

"Ever heard of a young man named Shiki Tohno?"

With that, Aoko Aozaki had assigned Shiki Tohno the burden of facing Arch Demon Akibahara himself. It was only fitting, seeing as he was one who had ben there from the beginning. She would fight alongside him, but not as a Survivor. More... a supporter. But then again, Aoko Aozaki was always something of a mysterious person, even to Shiki, whom perhaps knew him the best out of everyone else.

Shiki Tohno used to be a normal boy living with a normal family. There used to be nothing particularly interesting about him, nothing noteworthy about his predicament. That is, until he turned 17. And then before he knew it, his life had suddenly changed forever in the blink of an eye. After moving back with his younger sister, he encountered all sorts of different creatures that went bump in the middle of the dead, cold night. Vampires, ghouls, the works. And then, of course, the Murder Games. The cross-dimensional phenomenon that threatened those across the multiverse. It had all began with some monster named Arch Demon Akibahara, manipulating the events through his servant, or “ally” as others would put it, Albert Wesker. There, he had met many new friends and made a few enemies as well. There, he had loved and lost. And yet, even so, he continued fighting.

The Murder Games, it turned out, were an on-going phenomenon that was gradually becoming bigger with every move that the Arch Demon made. And then before he knew it, the Association and the Church had banded together to investigate this threat, sending their best Executors to look into it. And then once they could wait no longer to see what happened next, the woman that changed his life when he was a little boy stepped into the scene and continued being that awe-inspiring woman he had known.

Aoko Aozaki, with her wit, suggested a plan. She had sensed something that was set to happen in the near future. A sort of “game to end all games.” There was no telling what she meant, and what Akibahara exactly had in store for the multiverse’s inhabitants, but one thing was for sure; he was up to no good, and he needed to be stopped. Though the Association had little to go on, given that the reports detailed the active events of what had happened, and comparatively little of the circumstances of how they came to be there, aside from the most recent Fuse Incident Report, Aoko had suggested something that surprised the young man.

She suggested that they draw power from the Marble Phantasm that tapped into the Counter Force. She suggested that they use the power of Arcueid Brunestud, the White Princess of the True Ancestors. The idea was initially met with backlash, as both the Association and the Church, more-so the latter, despised vampires and actively sought their extinction. However, Aoko didn’t take “no” for an answer, and before they could even realize that Aoko probably had the location of Arcueid figured out, the vampire had already agreed and used her reality-warping powers to transport Shiki into the Murder Game. The ultimate game that would supposedly topple all the previous ones from before. Shiki still didn’t know what Aoko’s hunch was, but it looked like it wasn’t completely unfounded.

Well, anyway, the less said the better. Else the Association and the Church will have his head for sure. Ciel’s wrath was less than desirable, even if she claimed to be on vacation.

Either way, when Shiki would come to once again, he would find himself in the middle of the desolate city, ravaged by who knew what, trapped under some debris. What a pain. We'll have to take care of that first. With barely enough space to move, Shiki was just barely able to shake his glasses off. Luckily for him, the Mystic Eye Killers produced by Aoko's sister were said to be indestructible. He just needed to take care not to lose this pair of glasses again, or Aoko would get angry. As his glasses would fall off, Shiki's power would begin to work. The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Eyes that allowed him to see "lines" and "points" of death on every tangible thing present, be it people or inanimate objects. With that being said, drawing the pocket knife tucked in his... well, pocket, Shiki would, with ease, cut through the rocks that were on top of him by tracing the lines he saw on them, forcing their destruction to come at hand. Even though he had barely applied any pressure to tracing the lines he saw on the rocks, the rocks were instantly sliced into smaller pieces until Shiki was able to stand up. Nonchalantly breathing, he would pat down his clothes, before pocketing his knife once again.

Anyway, the man who had submitted the Monokuma Incident Report and the Fuse Incident Report, one Kirei Kotomine of the Holy Church, had talked of some organization known as the Coalition, which was also working to end the Murder Game phenomena. One could assume that most of the people here were from said Coalition, so if that were the case, assuming that they were fairly tight-knit, he’d stick out a bit. Hopefully not. Attention usually led to suspicion in these kinds of sick, twisted games. But either way, he’d have to be careful. Death had a different hold in the Murder Games, but one could never be too careful in situations like these. Not when an Arch Demon who acted as a cross-dimensional threat was on the rise.

Though this place was foreign to him, the whole situation was sickeningly familiar. He could remember the first time he had been in a Murder Game. The horrifying Crossed Incident. The beginning of it all. Because of that, it felt fitting that he would be here for what seemed like the last. The ultimate game to end all games. The final fight against Arch Demon Akibahara. He had never met the Arch Demon himself, but Shiki could feel his power from even here. After all, he was able to kill even Ciel with seemingly little effort, which by itself was a horrifying thought, as Ciel was said to be immortal, always able to come back and regenerate from her wounds in no time. If it weren’t for the Reaper Incident, who knows what might have happened?

He glanced around, seeing both new and old faces. He saw Vi, a fellow survivor from the Crossed Incident, and even if they didn’t particularly keep close to each other, other than that time that Lambdadelta witch had tried to kill her, it was nice to see that others were working to fight off the Akibahara threat. Speaking of which… it was when he’d see her that his grip would tighten on the knife’s handle in his pocket. Claire Redfield. Little did he realize that this was not the same Claire Redfield that acted as a Traitor during the Crossed Incident, but perhaps it ultimately didn’t matter, as the Claire before him was also a Traitor in the past. But why she was here was truly a mystery.

Shiki held himself back from gritting his teeth, walking towards Aqua and the downed Claire, and whoever might be around as well. If not for whatever spell the blue-haired young woman seemed to be working, and the strange white-haired man in red, Shiki could have easily cut up the rocks like he did for himself. While he was at it, he figured he may as well cut up Claire too.

Still, on another note, Shiki would observe on the side that his Mystic Eyes seemed to have no effect on the man in red. Like... he was something else. There were no lines, no points of death that Shiki could perceive on the man known as Archer, and he felt that if he even tried, his brain would well be on its way to overloading, like if he were to try to kill an abstract concept like a poison or a tornado. There was something off about this individual, so he'd have to be cautious.

With that being said, his attention would be shifted back to Claire, giving her a stern look.

"Traitor..." He uttered scornfully and softly, though the others around him would be able to hear.

wUGsUZN.png

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Tactician @MrDubWubs
*Vi looked around as she arrived. She hummed her own theme song as she looked around. She saw Gnar, happy for one familiar face, and Shiki. She swear she knew him but couldn't put her finger on it. She paid no mind to it*(sorry it's short. Lost the file with the real one) "Well I guess this who I'll be working with"
@TheBombMan @Verite @Others that see miss smexy Vi.

With a quick and surprisingly fluid motion, he was now staring down the end of a chrome revolver. The cloth on her eye hole fell, and a surprise shortened lever action rifle was poking him in the midsection with her now free hand. She had moved faster than the blink of an eye.
"Your lucky I identified you so fast", She coughed out. The gnarly hole in her face was completely revolting- bits of her veins and strands of her eye were hanging out, as well as pieces of her orbital jutting outwards.
you almost killed him, jackass. Good kob.

Don't worry. That bullet would just put a dent in my armour. I am Specter Knight, my companion Grail said she'll be here soon. Said the phanommic warrior, pushing the gun down, but not ou her hand. He was levitating about a foot and a half off the ground.

@Maddeline

*Vi looked around as she arrived. She hummed her own theme song as she looked around. She saw Gnar, happy for one familiar face, and Shiki. She swear she knew him but couldn't put her finger on it. She paid no mind to it*(sorry it's short. Lost the file with the real one) "Well I guess this who I'll be working with"
@TheBombMan @Verite @Others that see miss smexy Vi.
Gnar

Seeing Vi, Gnar ran up to her, and jumped to her mechanical fists.

@MrDubWubs @Gummi Bunnies

Jupiter & Storm / Intro

Jupiter and Storm were eating poffins and enjoying the fresh breeze going through the forest. But that was in the past.

Jupiter woke up, in pain and she couldn't feel her back legs. Jupiter looked up, seeing Storm's face almost against her own. Jupiter yelped and let her cries ring through the air. Storm start to cry out to. "Help! Help!" Both pokémon can talk. Yes. No questions. Anyways Jupiter laid her head down against the cold cement. Storm was getting angry. "Help!" he'd run around looking for help. Someone should spot him soon. He didn't wanted to run too far away from Jupiter. Storm growled and his red eyes glowed too. He also let his rings glow. Even though it might scare the person, he wasn't really sure. Storm was only sure that his glowing rings scared pokémon.

tumblr_mq2d8c01GD1svfk7qo1_500.gif

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone else

@Gum

Naoya

"Okay then," Naoya shrugged as the girl muttered on. Why does everyone think I have answers? Is it the red eyes? The white hair? ... I actually do look like I would have answers to everything now that I think about it. I should dye my hair to a normal black. It seemed Naoya had experienced and hated people running up to him demanding random explanations before if the crossed expression was any indication. Turning to Abel and Aqua, he attempted a hasty escape, not wanting to be stuck with another crazy on this journey. Abel is bad enough at times...
With a roll of her eyes, Rinato walks away, but like moments before, that migraine started to settling in her head again. At least this time... it wasn't just a headache either...
Plutia

"You can't talk? I see... I'll just call you Reddy, since you're wearing red clothing~~~" Plutia said.

Neptunia+-+7.jpg

Gnar

Gnar rolled around when Pikachu jumped on him. They played a game of chase (I guess)

@Gummi Bunnies
Reddy? ... at least that's something close to my actual name...

The pokemon trainer tilted his head in thought, but then gave a firm nod to show that he would go along with it.

Being one of the faster Pokemon of Red's on ground terms, Pikachu didn't seem to try as it chased after Gnar with lightning speed (no pun intended).

with this little group meeting, Rinato somehow heard the thoughts of Red, and her eyes briefly remembered those shades of crimson that his outfit showed before she found herself here.

"... h-hey! Excuse me! Not to sound weird or stuff... but I think I just heard your thoughts... if that makes any sense..." the masked girl says, which confuses the pokemon trainer even more. Before she could question him further (not realizing that he couldn't talk verbally), Rinato does notice a similar blue mark on Red's neck... alike to her own mark engraved on her chest. She even realizes that he was busy with another girl, Plutia.

"... a-ah... did I interrupt something?"

Stupid stupid stupid. Rinato was supposed to be the feared bounty hunter, Lapiz Lazuli! And she was struggling to communicate normally as a cover? Just stupid!

@TheBombMan @anybody?​

Aqua watched her spell take effect, eyes moving between the wreckage and Claire. "All right, next I'm gonna grab your hand and help pull you--" The young keyblade wielder cut herself off, realizing someone else had begun to aid Claire. "Or, that works too. Just move quick. In a minute, the spell will wear off and the wreckage will fall again. Move before it does," she suggested.

Just then, Aqua had realized Abel had approached as well. She shot him a smile over her shoulder. Earlier, when the accident had happened, a worry had been planted in the back of her mind that something might have happened to him. At least now, she wouldn't have to worry about it for the time being. "Oh, Abel, thank goodness you're alright. No, don't worry. I have it taken care of. This man helped me," she said, glancing to him. "Thank you." She then glanced to Claire. "I hope you're all right."
Abel

(I know the picture is blurry, just bare with me. He's smiling in it.)
92pylmE.png

Abel rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile, embarrassed he had missed his chance to help, "Y-yeah, of course I'm alright! I'm the King of Bel plus Naoya is with me. I'm not going to get knocked down that easily!" Well, at least I got another beautiful smile out of it... He fought against the blush that was coming to his cheeks. Why did she always make him feel this way, as if he was going to burst out in songs of joy? "So how about you, Aqua? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra

Don't worry. That bullet would just put a dent in my armour. I am Specter Knight, my companion Grail said she'll be here soon. Said the phanommic warrior, pushing the gun down, but not ou her hand. He was levitating about a foot and a half off the ground.

@Maddeline

"Well, I've seen weirder...", She said lowering her pistol into its holster and sheathing her rifle on her back strap.
"I need something...to eat" she choked out, picking up the dirty cloth to try and hold her skull in again- when she pressed inwards a horryfing squish rang out with blood dripping like tears down her cheek.

jon_snow_by_alina_carrie_d5be9et.jpg

"Its so skinny..."

"So are you. Had the blacksmith make it for you special, won't hack a man's head off but it can poke em' full of holes through in if ya quick enough."

"I can be quick."

"You have to work at it every day. How does it feel, do you like the balance?"

"I..I think so."

"First lesson, stick em' with the pointy end."

---

He relived that dream, every night, every day, every passing moment. Leaving Arya, Robb, his Father, and his home at Winterfell. There he stood, alone and cold, through the weary woods of the Haunted Forest, his black cloak fluttering in the passing, chilly winds. Among he stood a hundred other "Crows", black-cloaked brothers of the Night's Watch, the shield that guards the realms of men and the swords that strike through darkness against those that threaten the livelihood of the Seven Kingdoms. Yet sadly, the Snow was a rarity, as the once honorable military order had been corrupted by cowards, fiends, rapists, killers, and social outcasts.

Father...

Feeling his breath waver, the pounding of hooves in the distant, the Bastard of Winterfell tighten the grip of Longclaw in his right hand. The, ironically enough, bastard sword radiated in the darkness, forged out of Valyrian Steel, a steel that was not only rumored to be nearly unbreakable by held the unique trait of never dulling. Tightening his grip on the pommel, the bearded young man pushed forwards, approaching the enemy that lurked within these woods, a hundred other of his brothers following close to him. Snow raged through the winds, a blizzard forming, flashes of eerily blue light illuminating the darkness.

Robb...

Raising Longclaw above his head, Jon pointed forwards, noting the drawing of dragonglass-tipped arrows and the raising of dragonglass-tipped spears. At the head of the formation, the Snow held, the unsteady breaths of a hundred men uneasily awaiting his orders. Wolfish, stark eyes gazed into these accursed woods, the moaning of the undead and groaning of the Others filling the night. They had finally come, after nearly eight-thousand years of slumber, the forces of the Undead- the White Walkers. Suddenly he screamed, lowering his sword, a single word escaping his lips.

"LOOOSE!!!!"

Winterfell...

Arrows whizzed into this dreadful night, ice shattering and cries of the undead as their bodies collapsed on themselves. The remnants of horses charged forwards, the White Walkers, these icy, undead, demonic nercomancers leading hordes of Wights, bland undead that can only die through scorching their rotting bodies. Brothers of the Black pushed forwards, colliding with forces of the Undead, breaking formation, combat ensuring between the forces of light and dark. Eventually, crimson ran upon the white snow, like the bloody tears of a wolf.

Arya...

Jon fought boldly, severing the heads of White Walkers, dancing among the undead. His blade, Longclaw, danced around him, as instrument of death and retribution for the sins of humanity. The bodies grew around him, his breath fastening, his heart racing, his blood pounding. Soon, he could one grab him briefly, and another ripping his cloak, and another at his ankles. Struggling to get them off, his gaze went up to the skies, a blue moon shimmering upon this bloody battle. Closing his eyes, his world went black, not of death, nor of life, but through a void, a rift, and as the memories replayed in his mind, of his guilt, of his fury, of his grief, of his impenetrable honor, one lone word escaped his mouth as he faded into the abyss...

"Arya"

---

He knew nothing.

The strange towers around him, the architecture that only the Valyrians could accurately piece together, the bright sun, and the clouds of dust and devastation filling the overall atmosphere. Was this, in fact, the ruins of Valyria? The ancient empire that collapsed under the Doom, the explosion of multiple super-volcanoes that eradicated the greatest nation the world had witnessed? Groaning, he felt a tremendous weight at his waistline and below, only being able to weakly grasp his bastard sword, Longclaw in his right hand. His entire body aching, nausea and disorientated vision, the Snow slowly flickered his eyes open clearly, studying the ground below him.

Trapped under rubble and debris, the Night's Watchman struggled underneath the rubble, hissing as his hands tugged at the concrete. "UuuuAAGHH!" he growled fiercely, the bearded, young man pushing the rubble off, shakily getting onto his feet. His curly, stoic hair fluttering in the wind, the man in black adjusted his cloak, staring at the world around him. Others stood baffled, and as the crow heaved, he felt a small pang of relief that he was, for once, not the only one that didn't know anything.

"This isn't the Wall, a'ye, it isn't." he bluntly spat, gathering his bearings and catching his breath.

Winter has arrived, the Bastard of Winterfell cometh.

@Everyone

Last edited:
Jupiter & Storm / Intro

Jupiter and Storm were eating poffins and enjoying the fresh breeze going through the forest. But that was in the past.

Jupiter woke up, in pain and she couldn't feel her back legs. Jupiter looked up, seeing Storm's face almost against her own. Jupiter yelped and let her cries ring through the air. Storm start to cry out to. "Help! Help!" Both pokémon can talk. Yes. No questions. Anyways Jupiter laid her head down against the cold cement. Storm was getting angry. "Help!" he'd run around looking for help. Someone should spot him soon. He didn't wanted to run too far away from Jupiter. Storm growled and his red eyes glowed too. He also let his rings glow. Even though it might scare the person, he wasn't really sure. Storm was only sure that his glowing rings scared pokémon.

tumblr_mq2d8c01GD1svfk7qo1_500.gif

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone else

@Gum
"Wait, what's that?" Abel's expression became grave as he spotted the two creatures. Demons? Here? He quickly ran over, understanding they needed help, "What's wrong, demon bros?" His eyes moved to Jupiter's legs and his mouth made an O shape, "Got it, just stay still, little pink demon." He crouched by her form and allowed a green magical glow come to his hands before gently pressing his hand against her legs. Hopefully, she wouldn't freak out while he healed her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Grail saw 2 medieval looking fellows during her sprin and stopped. Hello, -pant- you guys -pant- are the only ones -pant I've seen -pant- here. Said Grail, hands on her knees and getting her breath back. She then put her hand out towards the two. She had her lether armour on and her iron gloves on. I am -pant- Grail Trigadon. Said the woman, still taking her breath.

@Jenny
Loras quickly stepped forward and stood in front of Margaery when he saw the woman quickly approaching. "Careful" He warned her, his fingers touching the hilt of his sword. Margaery let out a soft sight and stepped forward, lightly pushing her brother to the side so she could approach Grail.

"Loras, please..." She smiled at the woman and extended her hand, with Loras keeping a watchful eye over the two. Margaery introduced herself: "I'm Margaery of house Tyrell, and this is my brother Loras."

Once moved outside of the spell's field, Claire's feet fell back to the earth. She stumbled slightly, landing far from gracefully. "I-- thank you." It'd been so long since Claire had been around people who could perform such crazy feats as that. She should have expected it, of course, but it was an uneasy reminder of what she'd gotten herself into all over again. Claire nodded toward the girl that had saved her, her odd attire barely registering as odd at this point. "I'm fine." She glanced briefly down at her hands, but balled them into fists and chose not to mention them. "I'm..." Claire, she was about to say, but she trailed off once she saw the others surrounding her. The gravity display had drawn them, certainly, and their stares were making Claire uncomfortable.

Especially that one boy.

"So, you're... Aqua?" she asked, awkwardly, leading off from what the boy was saying. "Your magic was... a help." Nodding, she pointedly ignored the boy staring at her intently to turn to the man who had held his hand out for her. "And, thank you as well. Most people would look away, even during this mess."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Tactician @Verite

With a roll of her eyes, Rinato walks away, but like moments before, that migraine started to settling in her head again. At least this time... it wasn't just a headache either...

Reddy? ... at least that's something close to my actual name...

The pokemon trainer tilted his head in thought, but then gave a firm nod to show that he would go along with it.

Being one of the faster Pokemon of Red's on ground terms, Pikachu didn't seem to try as it chased after Gnar with lightning speed (no pun intended).

with this little group meeting, Rinato somehow heard the thoughts of Red, and her eyes briefly remembered those shades of crimson that his outfit showed before she found herself here.

"... h-hey! Excuse me! Not to sound weird or stuff... but I think I just heard your thoughts... if that makes any sense..." the masked girl says, which confuses the pokemon trainer even more. Before she could question him further (not realizing that he couldn't talk verbally), Rinato does notice a similar blue mark on Red's neck... alike to her own mark engraved on her chest. She even realizes that he was busy with another girl, Plutia.

"... a-ah... did I interrupt something?"

Stupid stupid stupid. Rinato was supposed to be the feared bounty hunter, Lapiz Lazuli! And she was struggling to communicate normally as a cover? Just stupid!

@TheBombMan @anybody?​
Plutia

"Wooooooooooooooooooooow~~~~~~~~~~ you look weird. Who are you?" Plutia said as this newcomer came up.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Hey there little guy. It's nice to see ya." *She disengages one of her fists and pets him*
@TheBombMan
Gnar

"Gnar!"

League-Of-Legends-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Gnar-LoL-Gif-1504975.gif

@MrDubWubs

"Well, I've seen weirder...", She said lowering her pistol into its holster and sheathing her rifle on her back strap.
"I need something...to eat" she choked out, picking up the dirty cloth to try and hold her skull in again- when she pressed inwards a horryfing squish rang out with blood dripping like tears down her cheek.

Hmmmm, I believe we'll half to look for Grail. Wait, I see her. Mind grabbing my hand? Asked the lich, tending his hand our who had a black gloves but you could still smell a bit of decay on it.

Loras quickly stepped forward and stood in front of Margaery when he saw the woman quickly approaching. "Careful" He warned her, his fingers touching the hilt of his sword. Margaery let out a soft sight and stepped forward, lightly pushing her brother to the side so she could approach Grail.

"Loras, please..." She smiled at the woman and extended her hand, with Loras keeping a watchful eye over the two. Margaery introduced herself: "I'm Margaery of house Tyrell, and this is my brother Loras."

Grail, Grail Trigadon. Mask Wearer, defender of the universe's balance, all of that stuff. Nice to meet you, Margaery. Greeted Grail, putting her hand out for a shake.

@Jenny @Maddeline

Once moved outside of the spell's field, Claire's feet fell back to the earth. She stumbled slightly, landing far from gracefully. "I-- thank you." It'd been so long since Claire had been around people who could perform such crazy feats as that. She should have expected it, of course, but it was an uneasy reminder of what she'd gotten herself into all over again. Claire nodded toward the girl that had saved her, her odd attire barely registering as odd at this point. "I'm fine." She glanced briefly down at her hands, but balled them into fists and chose not to mention them. "I'm..." Claire, she was about to say, but she trailed off once she saw the others surrounding her. The gravity display had drawn them, certainly, and their stares were making Claire uncomfortable.

Especially that one boy.

"So, you're... Aqua?" she asked, awkwardly, leading off from what the boy was saying. "Your magic was... a help." Nodding, she pointedly ignored the boy staring at her intently to turn to the man who had held his hand out for her. "And, thank you as well. Most people would look away, even during this mess."

Shiki momentarily stopped when Claire would mention the name "Aqua," recognizing it as a name that Aoko had mentioned several times in the past when they were exchanging their crazy stories. The first time they had heard of these Murder Games. Who would know that it would all tie together in the end? But that was the least of Shiki's concerns at the moment. Stepping forward, he'd continue glaring at Claire, like a serial killer moving in.

"What are you doing here? Did that Wesker guy send you here?" He questioned out of the blue, "If only Dandy were here to see this, huh? He was head over heels for you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @Atomyk @The Tactician

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Infinatis

Emily reached out, taking his hand.
"again, I've seen weirder"
She grit her teeth, expecting a variety of things. Flying, throwing, a magical heal. Anything, really.
I don't think they get that you NEED to eat she thought to herself.

Especially that one boy.

"Wait, what's that?" Abel's expression became grave as he spotted the two creatures. Demons? Here? He quickly ran over, understanding they needed help, "What's wrong, demon bros?" His eyes moved to Jupiter's legs and his mouth made an O shape, "Got it, just stay still, little pink demon." He crouched by her form and allowed a green magical glow come to his hands before gently pressing his hand against her legs. Hopefully, she wouldn't freak out while he healed her.
Shiki momentarily stopped when Claire would mention the name "Aqua," recognizing it as a name that Aoko had mentioned several times in the past when they were exchanging their crazy stories. The first time they had heard of these Murder Games. Who would know that it would all tie together in the end? But that was the least of Shiki's concerns at the moment. Stepping forward, he'd continue glaring at Claire, like a serial killer moving in.

"What are you doing here? Did that Wesker guy send you here?" He questioned out of the blue, "If only Dandy were here to see this, huh? He was head over heels for you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @Atomyk @The Tactician

"Oh, I'm just fine, Abel, don't worry about me. I just hope you're okay too," Aqua replied, before looking over Claire once more. She realized Abel had run off to help someone else, and she wanted to help more people too, but she needed to make sure the first one she rescued was all right before moving. "Yes, I'm Aqua and you are?" she asked. It seemed the woman was a bit hesitant to give her name, but Aqua still thought she'd ask. If she didn't wish to give it, however, the master wouldn't press. "And I'd never look away. It's my duty to help anyone I can. So don't worry about it," she said with a smile. "Are you injured at all? Please tell me and I can heal you."

After speaking to Claire, another young man approached. She didn't recognize Shiki, but he seemed to know whoever this woman was that Aqua had just assisted. "You two know each other?" she asked, glancing between Shiki and Claire.

Last edited:
latest

Ridley glanced at the new arrival, looking Joseph over rather nonchalantly with a slight grin. She gave a slight wave of her fingers, sucking on a red lollipop. "Heya, hot stuff. And sure am. So is Short Stack," she gestured briefly to Teresa, who just gave a slight nod of greeting, crossing her arms quietly. "..I assume the same of you?"

@Mighty Roman
Joseph smiled. 'Hell yeah. Got all my equipment and everything.'
He lifted the sword and bottle. His ring glowed for a brief moment.
'I'm guessing that you're another sorceror? Seems that not everyone here's a mortal. What about your friend-what can she do?'
@Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.