Status
Not open for further replies.
In truth, Claire was thankful to see the others were eager to help, for she honestly did not trust herself to be wholly reliable all things considered. Just one girl who couldn't save her brother, who had to rely on the power of a demon to achieve anything at all. She didn't think even Aqua understood how that felt. Nodding to Riley, Clare gestured for him to hop on. "Whatever you think will help," she said, having no intention of waiting for him to put her in the power armor. She smiled gratefully at Storm as well. "We're on our way to SHIELD, whoever they are."

The hover craft gave a great whirr~ as she flew it out of the garage. Past abandoned vehicles building rubble, Claire took to the craft like she'd ridden it her whole life. Somehow, her love of motorcycles had made using this vehicle a breeze, and she supposed she had to thank Chris for that. You won't have to fight for much longer, she thought, grinning despite the situation at hand. She turned cleanly at an intersection, the wind whipping her clothes about as she came upon the back-alley manhole containing the apparent base. She hoped everyone was hanging on tight.

Soon, we'll build another bike in the garage. Just you and I, Chris.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Krieg

Last edited:
Booker didn't know what to think of Ridley. She flirted like crazy!

Booker shook his head and looked back to Ridley.

"So, where should we start looking for Frigga?" He asked
"Unfortunately, you'll be stuck with us for we don't know of most, if not all, of the other locations here..." Fi sighed from the Master Sword.

"Unless, you could remember any of the locations you know? Or, we could just hope to run into a form of map then split up then." Link said with a slight shrug. He knew he'd get lost since he didn't know any of the other places besides the ones they've already been to. So, for now him and his partner would stick around.

Fi wasn't too keen on the thought of having someone possibly flirt with Link though.

She wasn't jealous....just a bit overprotective.

@Hospes, @Nater Taters, @Anybody else that came along

The Dark Siren nodded with satisfaction at the way Booker dodged her statement.. Which, in her mind, was just clarification that she was totally right! "Well.. I was thinkin' Stark Tower or the Helicarrier. Which d'you guys think?"

She glanced at Link, though, thoughtfully. "Well.. There's Stark Tower, the Manhole, and the Helicarrier.. I'm totally alright with havin' ya tag along though, Blondie," she said with a wink.

Honestly, she was probably only flirting with him to irritate Fi. Flirting was the most fun when it irritated someone or made them jealous.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon

He dove forward in evasion, coming up in a kneeled position close to Joshua and intent on going for:

tumblr_n988tiIHJd1r36d31o2_r1_250.gif

"Is that right? Well, stop me if you've heard something like this before: You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16... Felix 3:16 says I just whipped your ass." He grinned. "Or I will. Gotta appreciate the classics, am I right? That said, smart move trying to go for my armor enhancement. Pity though, I still need it. So you won't be touching it."
The entire time came, four shots from the pistol were shot infront of Felix, one was a warning shot, the three were directly at him. Whether they hit were unknown, but the skin didn't feel the pain. He was left numb, but his muscle still faltered as he fell onto his knees. A yell did not come out but a groan as he fell. Immediately after that, he noted the soft exo suit if his neck as the pistol quickly laid on his neck. The burning barrel would be felt on his neck as he blinked at him. "E-Eye. Eye for an e-eye." The pain isn't felt, due to the burned nerves but the blood does come out. "Y-You move you die. You take the k-knife out you die. Anything and you die. Understood?"

The entire time came, four shots from the pistol were shot infront of Felix, one was a warning shot, the three were directly at him. Whether they hit were unknown, but the skin didn't feel the pain. He was left numb, but his muscle still faltered as he fell onto his knees. A yell did not come out but a groan as he fell. Immediately after that, he noted the soft exo suit if his neck as the pistol quickly laid on his neck. The burning barrel would be felt on his neck as he blinked at him. "E-Eye. Eye for an e-eye." The pain isn't felt, due to the burned nerves but the blood does come out. "Y-You move you die. You take the k-knife out you die. Anything and you die. Understood?"
The armor helped greatly, taking the shots...still hurt like a bitch though. "Looks like you got me." He snickered. "Though looks are deceiving. I've got you dead to rights too." He kept his sidearm steady. "And I wasn't lying when I said if I die, it goes kaboom! They'll be picking you and me up in buckets, if at all. Test me if you want." He grinned behind his helmet. "There's a reason the whole saying is eye for an eye, the whole world goes blind. Understood?" He echoed, waiting to see how this impasse would go.

The Dark Siren nodded with satisfaction at the way Booker dodged her statement.. Which, in her mind, was just clarification that she was totally right! "Well.. I was thinkin' Stark Tower or the Helicarrier. Which d'you guys think?"

She glanced at Link, though, thoughtfully. "Well.. There's Stark Tower, the Manhole, and the Helicarrier.. I'm totally alright with havin' ya tag along though, Blondie," she said with a wink.

Honestly, she was probably only flirting with him to irritate Fi. Flirting was the most fun when it irritated someone or made them jealous.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon
Booker frowned when Ridley flirted with Link, regardless, they needed to find out where to go.

"I suggest we head to the helicarrier. It seems to be as a viable place to find Frigga as any" Booker said

"... if I hated him, he would be dead by now," Lapis gave a simple response, but if she didn't hate him... what was it?

"Heh, like you would have any idea what you're trying to convey to me here... just let the poor girl be alone... said no one ever," Lapis sighed. She wasn't one for talking it out...

@The Tactician @Bomb
"I'm not trying to leave you alone. I'm trying to be friends with you. If you could just come out..."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

@The Tactician @Bomb

"... if I hated him, he would be dead by now," Lapis gave a simple response, but if she didn't hate him... what was it?

"Heh, like you would have any idea what you're trying to convey to me here... just let the poor girl be alone... said no one ever," Lapis sighed. She wasn't one for talking it out...

@The Tactician @Bomb

Naoya sighed, "Then why are you so averse to him?"​

The armor helped greatly, taking the shots...still hurt like a bitch though. "Looks like you got me." He snickered. "Though looks are deceiving. I've got you dead to rights too." He kept his sidearm steady. "And I wasn't lying when I said if I die, it goes kaboom! They'll be picking you and me up in buckets, if at all. Test me if you want." He grinned behind his helmet. "There's a reason the whole saying is eye for an eye, the whole world goes blind. Understood?" He echoed, waiting to see how this impasse would go.

"No." immediately afterwards instead, the gun looked down at his groin, and the trigger was pulled as it fired into his stomach. Joshua immediately flipped the pistol and underhand pistol whipped him. "If I die, I'll did knowing I kept the safety of this group going." If he fell down and fired the gun at Joshua, or if he fell down and cried like a little bitch then it would be up to the severity of the wound.

"No." immediately afterwards instead, the gun looked down at his groin, and the trigger was pulled as it fired into his stomach. Joshua immediately flipped the pistol and underhand pistol whipped him. "If I die, I'll did knowing I kept the safety of this group going." If he fell down and fired the gun at Joshua, or if he fell down and cried like a little bitch then it would be up to the severity of the wound.
"How noble. You'll do." He said after a few moments of catching his breath. That shot had been blocked, courtesy of his shield preparing while he had been addressing Joshua and brought up instantly, covering his stomach. The other shots that had already hit him however...that was gonna require some long ass healing time. And-- *k-thnnnnnnk* There was that too. A pistol whip sending him stumbling back. "You can hold your own with me at least. Hope you're ready for the demon guy. The bounty on him is a lot from what I gathered. I plan to collect."

He dropped to his knees briefly at the pain before forcing himself up. "Do it again sometime?"

"I, uh...think that going to the Helicarrier sounds like a good idea." Link said. The fact that Ridley was flirting with him yet again made him blush and Fi irritated, like Ridley most likely wanted. She made herself visible yet again, coming out of the sword to confront Ridley of flirting with him. Or something like that.

"I'm calculating a high probability that you are flirting with him purposefully to get on my nerves..." The armless woman deadpanned.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
In truth, Claire was thankful to see the others were eager to help, for she honestly did not trust herself to be wholly reliable all things considered. Just one girl who couldn't save her brother, who had to rely on the power of a demon to achieve anything at all. She didn't think even Aqua understood how that felt. Nodding to Riley, Clare gestured for him to hop on. "Whatever you think will help," she said, having no intention of waiting for him to put her in the power armor. She smiled gratefully at Storm as well. "We're on our way to SHIELD, whoever they are."

The hover craft gave a great whirr~ as she flew it out of the garage. Past abandoned vehicles building rubble, Claire took to the craft like she'd ridden it her whole life. Somehow, her love of motorcycles had made using this vehicle a breeze, and she supposed she had to thank Chris for that. You won't have to fight for much longer, she thought, grinning despite the situation at hand. She turned cleanly at an intersection, the wind whipping her clothes about as she came upon the back-alley manhole containing the apparent base. She hoped everyone was hanging on tight.

Soon, we'll build another bike in the garage. Just you and I, Chris.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Krieg

-Before leaving-

Riley dropped the Power Armor from his inventory. "This has a Life Support system. I don't know how well it works, but it does." He began to put Aqua in the armor. "This thing could take hits from multiple Mini Nukes, and you'd still be fine."He finished putting her in the armor. "Now do you think you'll need the helmet? It may help." He said holding out the helmet.

-Later-
Riley got off of the speeder. The only vehicles he had been in were Vertibirds, a few Brotherhood Vehicles, and the van. "Well, that was fun." He muttered to himself, a bit sick.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi

Booker frowned when Ridley flirted with Link, regardless, they needed to find out where to go.

"I suggest we head to the helicarrier. It seems to be as a viable place to find Frigga as any" Booker said
"I, uh...think that going to the Helicarrier sounds like a good idea." Link said. The fact that Ridley was flirting with him yet again made him blush and Fi irritated, like Ridley most likely wanted. She made herself visible yet again, coming out of the sword to confront Ridley of flirting with him. Or something like that.

"I'm calculating a high probability that you are flirting with him purposefully to get on my nerves..." The armless woman deadpanned.

Oh, Booker was totally jealous. He was gonna be getting taunted a lot about that, later. =| Because Ridley loves taunting people and being a total cocky jerk.

"Helicarrier sounds good to me. Anyone that wants to go there; get your ass in gear and lets go." Rid was totally sassing them, it seemed. Then again, did she ever not sass people?

Fi's question just got a faint grin. "Maybe I am. What of it? After all, flirting ain't ever hurt anyone before. Dunno what the big deal is, unless you're jealous~"

While speaking, she started towards the Helicarrier.

Ezio dismounted, freely and loosely. The ride hadn't been as much fun as Leonardo's flying machine, but it was a new experience never the less.

"Where can I buy one of these? I would pay many florins for such a device."

Meanwhile, Desmond walked towards Ridley, frowning. Something about the girl was messing with his head, making him loose focus.

@People on the scooter I don't even know I'm sorry
@Hospes

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ezio dismounted, freely and loosely. The ride hadn't been as much fun as Leonardo's flying machine, but it was a new experience never the less.

"Where can I buy one of these? I would pay many florins for such a device."

Meanwhile, Desmond walked towards Ridley, frowning. Something about the girl was messing with his head, making him loose focus.

@People on the scooter I don't even know I'm sorry
@Hospes

Ridley waved at Desmond, smirking slightly. "Hiya, Hoodie. What's cookin'?" Oh boy. The question was innocent enough, but it was likely Ridley was gonna flirt with him, next.

"I'm not jealous....." She was denying it, it seemed. Why would she be jealous? She was only supposed to aid Link. Plus, from her understanding, he had some form of crush on Zelda.

"How noble. You'll do." He said after a few moments of catching his breath. That shot had been blocked, courtesy of his shield preparing while he had been addressing Joshua and brought up instantly, covering his stomach. The other shots that had already hit him however...that was gonna require some long ass healing time. And-- *k-thnnnnnnk* There was that too. A pistol whip sending him stumbling back. "You can hold your own with me at least. Hope you're ready for the demon guy. The bounty on him is a lot from what I gathered. I plan to collect."

He dropped to his knees briefly at the pain before forcing himself up. "Do it again sometime?"
The knife was still in his leg. "Idiot." He yelled as he abruptly took out the knife from his leg, running quickly toward him as the same knife that he was stabbed with was thrusted into the stomach of Felix, if it even reached. "Prepare to meet your Maker."

"I'm not jealous....." She was denying it, it seemed. Why would she be jealous? She was only supposed to aid Link. Plus, from her understanding, he had some form of crush on Zelda.

OHHHH DAYUM

"Hah, you reek of denial. People only get so snappy when they're jealous. Either that, or you're Blondie's mother." Looked like Fi was being called out. =|

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @ALL GOING TO HELICARRIER​

@Hospes
@Lizzy
@Thuro Pendragon

Booker was walking with the group until they stopped when
Desmond approached them. Booker reached for his handcannon until Ridley used her "powers" ,causing Booker to huff in annoyance.

@Hospes
@Lizzy
@Thuro Pendragon

Booker was walking with the group until they stopped when
Desmond approached them. Booker reached for his handcannon until Ridley used her "powers" ,causing Booker to huff in annoyance.

Ridley actually wasn't using her powers; the only reason Desmond was distracted by her was likely the aura she had that she couldn't turn off.

Booker better look out, though. Ridley was totally onto his clear jealousy. c: ..And he was definitely gonna be picked on for it.
She was still moving for the Helicarrier, though; and was talking as she walked.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @HELICARRIER CREW​

The knife was still in his leg. "Idiot." He yelled as he abruptly took out the knife from his leg, running quickly toward him as the same knife that he was stabbed with was thrusted into the stomach of Felix, if it even reached. "Prepare to meet your Maker."
He pulled back rapidly, body turning to the side so that the thrust blow shot through air instead of the stomach it was aimed at. His hand came up at the same moment trying to grip tightly onto the wrist of the hand his blade was held in. "Me, the idiot? Give me some credit. I'm not coming at you with a weapon you trained with extensively, a weapon you know like the back of your hand. Enough. I've seen all I need to. Don't try again, unless you really want me to kill you. As it is."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.