• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't deny it, Shiki.

That was totally sexy and you know it. =|

@Verite
QJBpTGC.png

Don't tempt him.

He's too busy being surprised.

Though then again, he should be used to lesbians being in his goddamn mansion at this point now.

@Hospes

This.. Pleased Ridley greatly, to say the least. She had high doubts that she could have grinned any wider than she was at Chloe, now. These things were always so fun.. And it didn't really require anything from Ridley. All she had to do was be in the same room as someone, and they'd feel compelled to and attracted to her. Most people to a point of infatuation.. And it appeared Chloe was one of them. Others, well, with a little bit of an advance from Ridley.. They felt that infatuation, too.

Sometimes, the Siren wished she could turn this off. This.. This aura she had that made people feel so compelled to her. Most of the time? Ha. Never. After all, what did she lose from it? Nothing. All she did was gain. Sometimes the people she did things with regretted what they did with her.. Most of the time? Not so much.

All Ridley knew was she was loving this situation.

"Heh.. Lots is comin' ta me, too. The question is.. Are we thinkin' the same, Dollface?" she mused, golden eyes glinting and expression turning sly.. Mischievous. "Oh, trust me, if you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'.. I'd like ta hope you'll enjoy it as much as me," she replied. Very slowly, she moved her face closer to Chloe's.. Gold eyes glancing over Chloe with approval. "Oh, yeah? Well, I think ah'd have ta agree."

"Mm.. Well... I could think of a few things. But how about I show ya? That's better than tellin', in my.. experience..." the words slowly trailed off as Ridley's face came closer to Chloe's. For a moment, she lingered with her lips just a breath away from Chloe's.. Before finally closing the last of the distance, kissing the other girl more than eagerly.

Oh mai~ That lesbian action tho... And right in front of Joseph, Ace, Izana, and Cell. And, well, everyone else, at that.
Oops.

@TheBlueBurch @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Mari @Dinoteen @OrlandoBloomers @EVERYONEEEEEEEE​

rGgUWPS.png
U2pWWox.png

A light curl of a smile crept under the bandages "Not my intention." It went back to a straight face, shaking the hand firmly. "Where are we either way?"
"We're currently stopped so as to vote for who we believe to be behind the murder of two of our party members...I'm probably going to be shipped off to be screened...despite having proven myself innocent..." he says with a slight sigh, furrowing his brows "I really wish folks would pay attention and vote logically...they're wasting time"

"Well, I have been reincarnated thousands of times and I'm now a technically immortal demon, so I guess I'm half-alive," Abel shrugged.​
"Whoa. That's a huge leap... For me, I just... got shot in the face, but lived and died at the same time. Since half of me was dead, I guess that explains the weird crystal powers coming to take up the room that my dead half used to be. Heck... I think my heart doesn't beat anymore... and I'm still walking up and about like a self-aware zombie," Lapis talked a bit about herself, why she was considered a "half-alive."

@The Tactician @Bomb @DapperDogman @york @Sandra

"Whoa. That's a huge leap... For me, I just... got shot in the face, but lived and died at the same time. Since half of me was dead, I guess that explains the weird crystal powers coming to take up the room that my dead half used to be. Heck... I think my heart doesn't beat anymore... and I'm still walking up and about like a self-aware zombie," Lapis talked a bit about herself, why she was considered a "half-alive."

@The Tactician @Bomb @DapperDogman @york @Sandra
Abel smiled as he listened to her explanation, finding the topic interesting, "Well, even if it doesn't beat, I'm sure your heart is still just as warm as mine. You seem like a nice enough person once you get past the cool exterior, and I'm glad I got to meet another interesting person."​

This.. Pleased Ridley greatly, to say the least. She had high doubts that she could have grinned any wider than she was at Chloe, now. These things were always so fun.. And it didn't really require anything from Ridley. All she had to do was be in the same room as someone, and they'd feel compelled to and attracted to her. Most people to a point of infatuation.. And it appeared Chloe was one of them. Others, well, with a little bit of an advance from Ridley.. They felt that infatuation, too.

Sometimes, the Siren wished she could turn this off. This.. This aura she had that made people feel so compelled to her. Most of the time? Ha. Never. After all, what did she lose from it? Nothing. All she did was gain. Sometimes the people she did things with regretted what they did with her.. Most of the time? Not so much.

"Heh.. Lots is comin' ta me, too. The question is.. Are we thinkin' the same, Dollface?" she mused, golden eyes glinting and expression turning sly.. Mischievous. "Oh, trust me, if you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'.. I'd like ta hope you'll enjoy it as much as me," she replied. Very slowly, she moved her face closer to Chloe's.. Gold eyes glancing over Chloe with approval. "Oh, yeah? Well, I think ah'd have ta agree."

"Mm.. Well... I could think of a few things. But how about I show ya? That's better than tellin', in my.. experience..." the words slowly trailed off as Ridley's face came closer to Chloe's. For a moment, she lingered with her lips just a breath away from Chloe's.. Before finally closing the last of the distance, kissing the other girl more than eagerly.

Oh mai~ That lesbian action tho... And right in front of Joseph, Ace, Izana, and Cell. And, well, everyone else, at that.
Oops.

@TheBlueBurch @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Mari @Dinoteen @OrlandoBloomers @EVERYONEEEEEEEE​

Female in love with female? Legolas could not help but stare a bit.

1021714_1373704105436_427_406.jpg

He had never seen such a thing before. Not that he was opposed to it, the sight was a pleasant one, but it was unusual to him.

@Hospes @Mari @FireDrake150 @Dinoteen @OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman @TheBlueBurch

Riley walked towards the bandaged man. "I don't know of this Western Brotherhood of Steel, but in The Capital Wasteland, they wanted to give the people water. The Outcasts hoarded technology, and they were, well, cast out for it." Riley finished the bottle of Quantum. "The Enclave is the ruins of the Old American government. They wanted me, to poison the water. I destroyed the Modified FEV they gave me." Riley shifted his rifle. "The BoS now runs Project Purity, dedicated to giving free water to the people of the Wasteland. And I survived Ungodly amounts of radiation to get that too."

@DapperDogman
A scoff escaped Joshua's mouth "Those dogs. Atleast some have a sense of humanity." His hands stretched out for a moment, then tilted his head for a moment "Ah the Enclave. I remember them. Destroyed at Navarro by a Chosen One. The fools." His hands laid on his hips nodding at the Wanderer. You've travelled far. As have I and Ulysses."

Oops.

"Oh myyyyyyy~~~~"

image_thumb80.png

This didn't really surprise her, as she is friends with a lot of girls.

Oops.

6b2.jpg

((I googled "Archer Rape Face" and was not disappointed.))

Nuff said here. :|

@Everyone

A scoff escaped Joshua's mouth "Those dogs. Atleast some have a sense of humanity." His hands stretched out for a moment, then tilted his head for a moment "Ah the Enclave. I remember them. Destroyed at Navarro by a Chosen One. The fools." His hands laid on his hips nodding at the Wanderer. You've travelled far. As have I and Ulysses."

Riley nodded. "Some call me The Lone Wanderer. I don't travel alone. I have Dogmeat." He whistled for the dog who came. "Dogmeat is my current companion. He's trusty." He took out another bottle of Quantum. "Always finds things I need."

Oops.

Did I ever mention that along with being a South Park fan, Naoya also loved Spaghetti Westerns?

ClintEastwood.gif

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Abel smiled as he listened to her explanation, finding the topic interesting, "Well, even if it doesn't beat, I'm sure your heart is still just as warm as mine. You seem like a nice enough person once you get past the cool exterior, and I'm glad I got to meet another interesting person."​
"Yeah... sure... just don't get too used to it..." Lapis shrugged, not really opposed to Abel's interest. It painfully reminded her of something...

At least the mask she wore was nifty in covering her possibly embarrassed red cheeks...

@The Tactician

"Yeah... sure... just don't get too used to it..." Lapis shrugged, not really opposed to Abel's interest. It painfully reminded her of something...

At least the mask she wore was nifty in covering her possibly embarrassed red cheeks...

@The Tactician
Abel tilted his head to the side, sensing something was eating at her, "You okay? Seems like something is bugging you."​

Female in love with female? Legolas could not help but stare a bit.

1021714_1373704105436_427_406.jpg

He had never seen such a thing before. Not that he was opposed to it, the sight was a pleasant one, but it was unusual to him.

@Hospes @Mari @FireDrake150 @Dinoteen @OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman @TheBlueBurch
"Oh myyyyyyy~~~~"

image_thumb80.png

This didn't really surprise her, as she is friends with a lot of girls.
6b2.jpg

((I googled "Archer Rape Face" and was not disappointed.))

Nuff said here. :|

@Everyone
Did I ever mention that along with being a South Park fan, Naoya also loved Spaghetti Westerns?

ClintEastwood.gif

rid_by_anlinblack95-d4o3cfl.jpg

Ridley was greatly pleased with these lovely reactions to this lesbian action.

Or maybe it was just 'cause she liked attention

"We're currently stopped so as to vote for who we believe to be behind the murder of two of our party members...I'm probably going to be shipped off to be screened...despite having proven myself innocent..." he says with a slight sigh, furrowing his brows "I really wish folks would pay attention and vote logically...they're wasting time"
"You? A murderer?" He smirked at this for a moment. Ulysses was Frumentarii. Even so, he would not kill another out of a mission to destroy mankind. "There is nothing to do but wait. Pray, O Brother of mine. Back in His Light." His words of prayer tried to reach to that of Ulysses.

Abel tilted his head to the side, sensing something was eating at her, "You okay? Seems like something is bugging you."​
"... Nothing important or relevant," Lapis didn't like the idea of involving people into her own problems anyways.​

"... Nothing important or relevant," Lapis didn't like the idea of involving people into her own problems anyways.​
"Oh... Well, if you ever do need to talk about anything, I'm always open to talk," it seemed the shutdown wasn't going to kill Abel's optimism.​

Soul-Evans-soul-eater-evans-30768891-226-223.jpg

Soul leaps at the cookie jar hungrily, visibly drooling
@york
@Bomb
Soul chomped on a cookie happily "Soul..." he says between bites, swallowing his mouthful of cookie and smiling a little "Soul Evans...Death Scythe in the making" he half boasts, half announces "I'm getting all kind of crzy vibes off your soul" he mutters as he scans the boy "I bet it'd taste good" he jokes as he chews on the cookie happily "But not as a good as this cookie~!"

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb
Soul reaches into his jacket and offers him a soul, a standard human soul, nothing amazing
soul-eater-evans-soul-eater-26406101-600-460.jpg

"You're free to try" he says with a small laugh, before chomping down on another cookie

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb
"Assault!" Lapis cries out upon somewhat waking up, punching Abel right in the face by pure reflex and instinct. The next second after that, she realized what she did.

"...oh shit, I didn't mean to hit you like that... Er, totally an accident."

@The Tactician @DapperDogman @york @Bomb
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @ThePimpTactician
tumblr_mqgo5qgNhT1r61syyo1_250.gif

Ruby turned to Soul, noticing he too was munching on a cookie "You like cookies too? she asked, looking quite excited to say the least, a sort of curious look in her eyes... It seemed Ruby was as energetic as per usual, and, one could tell that it was starting to rub off on Sophie, though it wasn't very noticeable, she was smiling a little, but, hanging back a bit, for the time being anyways.​

Oops.

Joseph just silently watched, but covered Izana's eyes with his hands. 'Considering that most Dragons live to 1000s of years old, let's just cover the eyes of the kids in the room.'
Ah well, he thought. At least she was enjoying herself. He'd been shot down by the Nun space witch, but he was still wondering if the Dragon would serve as a good wingman if he went for a second attempt.
@Hospes @FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.