• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
034c961d64a6e2fc0de6f1a126d151ea.jpg

Soul catches up and spots Ruby nomming a cookie "Oh...of course...she ran off to eat a cookie..." he sighs as he trudges closer, looking to see if there were any more cookies to be had
@york
@Bomb
In the cookie jar, there are alot of cookies left.

cookie-jar.jpg

@DapperDogman @york @The Tactician

Having a feeling that he may need her assistance on talking, or that she shouldn't be asleep during this process, Red walks over to where Abel, Gnar, and others in the group were at.

The pokemon trainer silently gestured to the snoring Lapis, clearly a heavy sleeper. Hopefully they had some method to waking her up without possibly invoking her wrath. Seeing that she was a trained bounty hunter with crystal magic, that might not end well if he tried waking up Lapis again.

@Bomb @The Tactician @york @DapperDogman

"Ahaha... Well, maybe. Who knows? There's a lot of worlds like it with the same basic structure, so if you get around to that cross-dimensional business again, just maybe," Shiki replied, shrugging a bit, "Mine's pretty dangerous though. Whole lots of weird stuff goin' around there. Maybe one day I could take a look at your place too, but... maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, eh?"

Little did he know, his world was already quite populated with other-world beings.

With that being said, Rin and Ciel, out there in the multiverse, would suddenly sneeze out of the blue.

@Bomb
"Yes, one day, let's visit each other again, Shiki-kun!~~" Plutia happily said.

image_thumb80.png

@Verite

From his hip the 12.7mm SMG would flash, Old Glory shining gently on his back, glinting int he light as he narrows his eyes at the man "And you took pleasure snuffing out my own people, just as you had many others before you..." he frowns beneath the mask, his eyes never faltering for a moment "Caesar ordered my people to aid him in combat in exchange for a place in his legion...he denied them that chance...they were fools..and they fell to their knees to be gunned down like dogs...by the Malpais Legate...By Joshua Graham...not by you...by who you were...before you became who you are now..." he stops and gives a small grunt "To think...you led to the end of my tribe after they were promised a place in the legion...and you did so to the White legs too...all but Salt-Upon-Wounds...you left him running like a dog with his tail between his legs...back the Great Salt Lake..."

"I will fill your mountains with the slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines...Ezekiel 35:8" he grins a little as he taps his SMG against his thigh "I've got 21 AP rounds in here...to your 6..." he says with a small grin under his mask "I do believe you're outmatched"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
"For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer... Roman's 13:4" The gun kept trained on him, but steps were being taken even closer, until the barrel was just inches away from Ulysses nose. "I am his soldier, doing the bidding of the Lord. And to you, Frumentarii, will be burned from the same wrath Caesar burned me. For the Sin you are, of cowardice."he trigger didn't pull though. It kept still in his finger, as Joshua slid the Light into its holster. "But for another day." And WHAM! The force from Joshua's head quickly hit Ulysses in his own, "We'll see who is the coward."

Riley walked up to the two. "Hitherto thou shalt come, but no further. Job 38:11." Riley said. "I grew up in a vault. Vault 101, over in The Capital Wasteland. I activated Project Purity for the Brotherhood, and blew up The Enclave's headquarters there." He cocked his Gauss Rifle. ". I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Revelation 21:6."
The battle was not with him. But Joshua did stare at him with eyes of anger under the bandages. "Stay. Back." He spoke, death spoke out from his tongue until his attention reverted to the Frumentarii. Or what remained of him.

Soul chomped on a cookie happily "Soul..." he says between bites, swallowing his mouthful of cookie and smiling a little "Soul Evans...Death Scythe in the making" he half boasts, half announces "I'm getting all kind of crzy vibes off your soul" he mutters as he scans the boy "I bet it'd taste good" he jokes as he chews on the cookie happily "But not as a good as this cookie~!"

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb

Soul chomped on a cookie happily "Soul..." he says between bites, swallowing his mouthful of cookie and smiling a little "Soul Evans...Death Scythe in the making" he half boasts, half announces "I'm getting all kind of crzy vibes off your soul" he mutters as he scans the boy "I bet it'd taste good" he jokes as he chews on the cookie happily "But not as a good as this cookie~!"

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb
"Oh, yeah, that's probably the whole human-demon thing," Abel replied back, "Death Scythe... I guess that's your job or something. Well, I'm King of Bel and Demons." He soon finished his first cookie and grabbed a second one, "And damn, I've never had a soul, but I'm sure it can't be these cookies."

@york @DapperDogman @Bomb

"For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer... Roman's 13:4" The gun kept trained on him, but steps were being taken even closer, until the barrel was just inches away from Ulysses nose. "I am his soldier, doing the bidding of the Lord. And to you, Frumentarii, will be burned from the same wrath Caesar burned me. For the Sin you are, of cowardice."he trigger didn't pull though. It kept still in his finger, as Joshua slid the Light into its holster. "But for another day." And WHAM! The force from Joshua's head quickly hit Ulysses in his own, "We'll see who is the coward."
The man's head recoiled slightly from the blow, his hand moving to clutch it gently as he glares back at the man "We shall indeed see who the coward is...The man who turned and faced what had become of his people...or the man who hid away in a canyon for the last of his days" The SMG thankfully didn't rip holes all up and down the man's back

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Ridley raised a brow, at this. "You do interdimensional travel, then? Pretty sure ain't no one here that's heard a my kind."​

Honestly, Ridley was laughing for quite some time before she actually managed to stop, sides aching and tears brimming her golden eyes. "O-oh my God.. My sides.." This really was just too much. Ridley didn't know if she'd ever see the world in the same light, after this. Or even the multiverse. "I.. I don't think my life will ever be the same."

It was obvious that the Dark Caster didn't mind this development in the slightest.. In fact, it was quite the opposite; Ridley approved and encouraged one-hundred-percent. "It sure is, Dollface. I'm glad that's the case, 'cause I feel quite the same. The question is.. What troublesome and bad activity to start with?" she inquired, grinning widely. This whole situation just got a lot more fun, if you asked her!

This grin only widened at Chloe's next words. "Good to know we've found more common beliefs," she chimed, cheerfully. The grin turned into a full-out smirk, at the mention of Joseph being jealous. "Probably. Of me, anyways. Anyone with a lick a sense would love ta be this close to someone as hot as you. Hell, it's a wonder I haven't melted."

@TheBlueBurch @Mighty Roman @Dinoteen
"Well, considering that right now I have you in my clutches, a lot of stuff we could do comes to mind. Whether or not I'd enjoy it more than you, I can't really say but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, okay Rid?" Chloe teased as she smiled seductively at the siren, as her fingers ran up and down Rid's back in a gentle rhythm. "Hells yeah! You better believe we have some common ground! That just makes you even hotter in my eyes, Rid."

As for the guy Chloe had assumed was just jealous, pff she couldn't care less! Not all dudes or girls had the charm to catch the eye of girls like Rid. Chloe just so happened to have that charm, she guessed. "Well, ya snooze ya lose? But, Rid? Now that I got you here in this sort of quasi-hug, you have anything you wanted to do..?" Chloe asked although it was clear what she had on her mind.

All the while the fact that Max was in the crowd of the fight that had now just ended due to Jon being fed up with this whacky shi-take and Nicki being Nicki failed to even register on Chloe's radar.

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The battle was not with him. But Joshua did stare at him with eyes of anger under the bandages. "Stay. Back." He spoke, death spoke out from his tongue until his attention reverted to the Frumentarii. Or what remained of him.

Riley stepped back. "Hitherto thou shalt come, but no further, as was previously said." He took a swig of the Nuka Cola Quantum. "Anyway, it's none of my business." He leaned against the wall, and drank some more.

@DapperDogman

Um... Oh noes?! The cookie jar was gone! How did Red miss this?

"Shhhhh... We'll be there to... candy mountain soon... Charlie~... Candy mountain..." Lapis could be heard talking in her sleep, apparently cuddling the cookie jar as if it were a child.

Red wasn't sure what to do to respond to this, and thankfully he could just stay silent.

@The Tactician @york @DapperDogman @Bomb

(why am I still awake?)​

Reactions: Bomb
"Oh, yeah, that's probably the whole human-demon thing," Abel replied back, "Death Scythe... I guess that's your job or something. Well, I'm King of Bel and Demons." He soon finished his first cookie and grabbed a second one, "And damn, I've never had a soul, but I'm sure it can't be these cookies."

@york @DapperDogman @Bomb
Soul reaches into his jacket and offers him a soul, a standard human soul, nothing amazing
soul-eater-evans-soul-eater-26406101-600-460.jpg

"You're free to try" he says with a small laugh, before chomping down on another cookie

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb

Um... Oh noes?! The cookie jar was gone! How did Red miss this?

"Shhhhh... We'll be there to... candy mountain soon... Charlie~... Candy mountain..." Lapis could be heard talking in her sleep, apparently cuddling the cookie jar as if it were a child.

Red wasn't sure what to do to respond to this, and thankfully he could just stay silent.

@The Tactician @york @DapperDogman @Bomb

(why am I still awake?)​
"Hey, that's ours, Lapis!" Abel yelled as he shook her awake and took the cookie jar back.

@Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @york @Bomb

Soul reaches into his jacket and offers him a soul, a standard human soul, nothing amazing
soul-eater-evans-soul-eater-26406101-600-460.jpg

"You're free to try" he says with a small laugh, before chomping down on another cookie

@york
@The Tactician
@Bomb
Abel stared at Soul for a moment, "You know, I can say that on the whole, it's usually me as the demon king who freaks people out during the first meeting. You're one of the exceptions. Why do you even have a soul, Soul?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @DapperDogman

The man's head recoiled slightly from the blow, his hand moving to clutch it gently as he glares back at the man "We shall indeed see who the coward is...The man who turned and faced what had become of his people...or the man who hid away in a canyon for the last of his days" The SMG thankfully didn't rip holes all up and down the man's back

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Joshua stared at the him "The one who used another means to destroy a flag, or the one who destroyed it personally... Ulysses." The word rolled out finally, remembering the name. "Wherever we are.. Our differences must be put aside, in order to fend ourselves." His hand then spread towards Ulysses, somewhat reluctantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.