Alright, I am very indecisive and thus am changing my choice. Probably for the last time. But here we go.

RvB12_TeaserTrailer_Felix.png

Character Name: Felix

Attributes: Average human strength, speed, other physical attributes. Boosted by powered armor and equipped with a hardlight shield that blocks attacks. Skilled in marksmanship, hand to hand and knife combat.

Personality: A manipulative mercenary with no morality and a wicked sense of humor.

Canon: Red vs Blue

initial post editted for character swap to avoid an overabundance of Robins

Reactions: Krieg
Alright, I am very indecisive and thus am changing my choice. Probably for the last time. But here we go.

RvB12_TeaserTrailer_Felix.png

Character Name: Felix

Attributes: Average human strength, speed, other physical attributes. Boosted by powered armor and equipped with a hardlight shield that blocks attacks. Skilled in marksmanship, hand to hand and knife combat.

Personality: A manipulative mercenary with no morality and a wicked sense of humor.

Canon: Red vs Blue
I always assumed that the characters RvB had the attributes of SPARTANS.

Ha ha! While normally I would try using GR, he'd be a bit too much for this roleplay. I'll be using some thing else for this.

If you mean too powerful, he's actually on the lower end of the spectrum.

Maybe, I didn't read all of the characters. But yeah I won't be using him for this.

I actually plan to use a dark souls oriented character, like Nito.

I actually plan to use a dark souls oriented character, like Nito.
We actually already have a Nito signed up (Unless you were just using them as an example).

So if two or more characters are from the same universe and relatively in the same period, do they know of eachother in the roleplay? Or for some reason is that no?