Appearance:
217097e646305c620b9642f2e2738925-d4q8cag.png

Link-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-33042614-500-647.png

Character Name: Link

Attributes/Powers:
He knows his way with his trusted Master Sword and Hylian Shield, which is really all he brought with him. Except for maybe a couple potions and an a adorable little pink fairy somewhere on his person.

Personality/History:
Oh dear. Well, our Hylian Hero is hard working and determined. He has a kind heart and daydreams quite a bit or sleeps a bit when he isn't doing what we all know him best for, trying to find his princess and slay evil. As for history, he's basically a part of history himself!

Canon: Legend of Zelda (Skyward Sword)

Other Info: If I need to fix anything on my green clad friends Cs, let me know~

And, I'm basing this Link off a Zelda game I own and have yet to finish....so much game rage can happen in less than an hour of playing...

@Lizzy
Two things. One when your acepted we neeed Link and Stitch to hang out.

And two I own Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds, Twillight Princess and the collectors edition which is basially what my MG will have involved.

I havebetten almost all more than once so any sopilers I shall hopefully keep quiet.

Reactions: Takumi
That would be awesome for Stitch and Link to hang out @Raven! ;3;

I own Link between worlds (stuck, unfortunately)

And I'm too lazy to try and continue Skyward Sword even though I kinda want to play....

My friend and I want to get Twilight Princess and it'll be "our game" as she calls it because I have a Wii and she doesn't. Still love her like a sis though. cx

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Appearance:
217097e646305c620b9642f2e2738925-d4q8cag.png

Link-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-33042614-500-647.png

Character Name: Link

Attributes/Powers:
He knows his way with his trusted Master Sword and Hylian Shield, which is really all he brought with him. Except for maybe a couple potions and an a adorable little pink fairy somewhere on his person.

Personality/History:
Oh dear. Well, our Hylian Hero is hard working and determined. He has a kind heart and daydreams quite a bit or sleeps a bit when he isn't doing what we all know him best for, trying to find his princess and slay evil. As for history, he's basically a part of history himself!

Other Info: If I need to fix anything on my green clad friends Cs, let me know~

And, I'm basing this Link off a Zelda game I own and have yet to finish....so much game rage can happen in less than an hour of playing...
It looks good to me. One thing however, will Link be affiliated with the Coalition? He could be hired by them if you'd like.

If not, Link can just randomly end up appearing in the RP, though he'd be pretty confused ^^

Hm. Let me re-read that part real quick.

That would be awesome for Stitch and Link to hang out @Raven! ;3;

I own Link between worlds (stuck, unfortunately)

And I'm too lazy to try and continue Skyward Sword even though I kinda want to play....

My friend and I want to get Twilight Princess and it'll be "our game" as she calls it because I have a Wii and she doesn't. Still love her like a sis though. cx
Well Skyward Sword I got to hero mode my brother then delted everything on the wii like he once did years ago when I almost beat all of Major's Mask on game cube.

A link between worlds was okay. Really diffuclut on hero mode. And then Twillight Princess it's easier to beat and understand I think Soullow. But I understand how that is LOl

Now Stitch has Jake Long the American Dragon as his dou but they won't always be side by side. I just think Stitch and Link would be coller than Jake and Link.

Reactions: Takumi
@Atomyk; I think I might have Link just randomly appear. Having him be kind of confused is just....cute in my mind.

@Raven; Hm. I see. That just made me think of Fi......I'm tempted to make a Cs for her and make her and Link a duo or something. I mean, she states the obvious at times and all that but sometimes you just gotta love her. Idk what I'm really saying anymore, it's kinda early in the morning here.

Sometimes, I can't reply because my phone won't let me. And I hate that. >_>

Appearance:
GobofBaseball.jpg

Character Name: Fi

Attributes/Powers:
Fi is apart of Link's sword and as he claims, "lives in it". She usually gives information, from what type of foe he is facing and how to proceed in slaying it, to advice and what their current objective should he forget what to do next. And over all doing her best to well, protect him and guide him through the many hardships to come. Yet, at times she could state the obvious but it's apparent that Link doesn't mind this as much as he did in the beginning. There are a few times she's spoken to Link telapathically when they could not be together for whatever reason. And would usually do so if needed, otherwise she just speaks to him when he calls for her or she feels that some form of information should be shared.

Personality/History:
I'm probably going to mess this up. To most, Fi would sound monotone or robotic, but to Link he just says she sounds like...well, Fi. Fi is caring and sweet and does whatever she can to ensure Link's safety as they travel, it's a part of her job really. And if you'd ask her, she'd tell you that she wouldn't want any other job. She was created for the propose of assisting the chosen hero in fulfilling his destiny.

Other Info: I sometimes wonder if Fi is just a calculator on legs.....I would love for both her and Sebastian M. to help me with homework when I need it. That'd be pretty awesome.

• Love
Third-hokage.jpg
Jiraiya-jiraiya-17697368-1280-720.jpg

Appearance:

Character Name: Sarutobi Hiruzen And Toad Sage Jiriaya

Attributes/Powers: We both contain Chakara which allows us to do things called Jutsu think of it like energy and magic..and jutsu like spells, they can range from powerful to weak, they ar cunducted by hand signs. I carry a staff with a sealed monkey spirit inside while Jiraiya caries a scroll with a giant frog inside heh heh...

Personality/History: "I am a born leader who does whats nessicary without loosing my morals. Jiraiya is a perverted fighter who like I is a born leader, a bit silly at times Jiriaya can be suduced by women and without a dought defeated if he lets his mind get to him. I on the other hand will only be tempted to loose if I have or had a strong connection with you.

Canon: "We are from Naruto.."

Other Info: [Optional]

(Requesting 2 Characters.)

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
What's going on in the rp now? And where's everyone currently at?

Y'know....if you know...?

Is there still sign ups?
@Caster

Yep!
Appearance:
GobofBaseball.jpg

Character Name: Fi

Attributes/Powers:
Fi is apart of Link's sword and as he claims, "lives in it". She usually gives information, from what type of foe he is facing and how to proceed in slaying it, to advice and what their current objective should he forget what to do next. And over all doing her best to well, protect him and guide him through the many hardships to come. Yet, at times she could state the obvious but it's apparent that Link doesn't mind this as much as he did in the beginning. There are a few times she's spoken to Link telapathically when they could not be together for whatever reason. And would usually do so if needed, otherwise she just speaks to him when he calls for her or she feels that some form of information should be shared.

Personality/History:
I'm probably going to mess this up. To most, Fi would sound monotone or robotic, but to Link he just says she sounds like...well, Fi. Fi is caring and sweet and does whatever she can to ensure Link's safety as they travel, it's a part of her job really. And if you'd ask her, she'd tell you that she wouldn't want any other job. She was created for the propose of assisting the chosen hero in fulfilling his destiny.

Other Info: I sometimes wonder if Fi is just a calculator on legs.....I would love for both her and Sebastian M. to help me with homework when I need it. That'd be pretty awesome.
@Lizzy

Looks good to me.
Hey Are you from Naruto because Im applying For the Third and Jiriaya.
@Black Cat

No one else is currently playing from Naruto, but your characters are accepted. Question, do you wish them to just randomly appear, plotwise, or would you like them to be affiliated with the Coalition? (The Coalition is the one sending fighters)

Just so @Lizzy and @Black Cat know, the current RP update is...

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/page-113#post-2320477

• Love
Hey Are you from Naruto because Im applying For the Third and Jiriaya.
I don't believe I've ever been in a Naruto rp though I have looked for one

*sighs*

I was gonna post then my phone died. So, from what I see...

The battle is over and everyone went to clear areas/to free those who surrendered and such?

Am I close?

*sighs*

I was gonna post then my phone died. So, from what I see...

The battle is over and everyone went to clear areas/to free those who surrendered and such?

Am I close?
Well, there's a group in a variety of offered areas, but the captured group(they're now imprisoned) and the group going to try to rescue them are the largest, so they may be the easiest to start with. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden