Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have an idea though... maybe if you use that pin from somewhere high, where it's dry, you can shock the water below and hit it without getting us hurt," Jack suggestion, pausing when he saw Rocket dive under the water to try and help Coco. The girl was struggling, her wings trapped in the mouth of the kraken. She pushed Rocket's hands away, shaking her head. She wanted Rocket to leave without her... :(

"Certainly, the more the merrier! If you can only convince Rocket to come back up here..." Jack replied to Garrus and Bakura.

@El Presidente @sierra
Rocket felt her weight force her to be pushed when Coco used her hands to do so she swam right back shaking her head. She shook her head to say know. She didn't plan on leaving the young reaper. It was against her nature. 'No I won't leave her. Just like Babydoll I must help her escape.' She thought. She had to head up once more for breath and yet again not knowing if any others where near dived again. She had to think of something she began to try and see if maybe there was a ay to pull Coco out of the Kreken's grasp.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @El Presidente @sierra

Claptrap was suddenly grabbed onto by a tentacle of the kraken! He started to drag Claptrap through the water, intending to use him as something to toss at one of the other players if he didn't escape in time! Try to escape? Y/N
Claptrap was snatched Away From the ground and was hoisted into the air by the Kraken, He tried to pry himself open, But his weak, pathetic arms were not up to the task.
He had one last resort, That resort was... To scream and cry for his friends to save him.

"AAH! Oh god! I wasn't built for this kind of crap!!! Somebody shoot this thing in the face!"

Claptrap screamed and begged for mercy, Waiting for his Prince Charming to arrive for him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Infinite..." she grinned widely "That sounds like a lot of fun...I'm sure your world would love my help!" she says with a smirk "I'll have to come with you when this is all over"
Pyrrha nodded, with a little laugh. "Indeed they would love your help. Power like yours could easily wipe out even the toughtest of Grimm," she admitted, looking over at her partner.

Asha laughed internally, thanking the wings - until the orb was shot. At this, Asha prepared to take the hit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Correct choice made! In taking the hit, Asha managed not to get hurt. The force was powerful against him, knocking him down into the water but not injuring him. Would he have tried to dodge, the blast would have hit one of his wings and broke it.

Pyrrha thrust forward with her shield when the Kraken grabbed Chandra's spear, swinging her shield down like a blunt weapon at the slimy thing.
"It regenerates..." she mutters, thinking of spells that negated this effect, hoping to sear an eye shut, or leave a wound so the beast would slow down, or be easier to kill in some way...

"Hmmm" she says as she thinks of her spells

48.jpg

"Hehe...let's...try...this" she says, aiming to create a ball of fire within the kraken itself, to incinerate it from within!

@SirDerpingtonIV

Turning to Pyrrha for a moment she smiles "I'll have to visit...it sounds fascinating...do you have beasts to kill?" she asks with a slight look of focus, trying to incinerate the beast to stop it's regeneration

The shield jabbed into one of the kraken's tentacles, sticking into the side of it. The creature yowled in pain. Wildly, he began to swing the tentacle at Pyrrha.

Meanwhile, the attack Chandra created moved toward the kraken rapidly!

Where does the ball of fire hit?

Choose one: Head/Tentacle/Body

@sierra @Jeremi @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Thanos' next attack missed! Bakura threw a car and the kraken was distracted by it, chasing after it and avoiding the attack. Upon being so distracted by the car, the kraken flung ClapTrap at Thanos! Does ClapTrap hit him?

Dice:
Yes = even number
No = odd number

Edit: ClapTrap smacks right into Thanos! The two fall back into the water...​

Rocket felt her weight force her to be pushed when Coco used her hands to do so she swam right back shaking her head. She shook her head to say know. She didn't plan on leaving the young reaper. It was against her nature. 'No I won't leave her. Just like Babydoll I must help her escape.' She thought. She had to head up once more for breath and yet again not knowing if any others where near dived again. She had to think of something she began to try and see if maybe there was a ay to pull Coco out of the Kreken's grasp.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @El Presidente @sierra
As Coco tried to squirm free she cried out in pain--losing the air in her mouth. Her wings were lodged inside the mouth of the kraken, causing her severe pain every time she pulled. For now, Coco stopped fighting--even when she saw Bakura coming to help.

"Mate, we need to get out of here, we're too close to the beast!" Jack Sparrow told Rocket, worried that one of the tentacles might come forth and snatch one of them again.

@El Presidente @sierra @Raven

As Coco tried to squirm free she cried out in pain--losing the air in her mouth. Her wings were lodged inside the mouth of the kraken, causing her severe pain every time she pulled. For now, Coco stopped fighting--even when she saw Bakura coming to help.

"Mate, we need to get out of here, we're too close to the beast!" Jack Sparrow told Rocket, worried that one of the tentacles might come forth and snatch one of them again.

@El Presidente @sierra @Raven
Rocket came up for the third time and looked closely at Jack hearing his words. "Then you go. I can't just leave her." Rocket said sounding frustrated. "I can't just give up. She helped us escape and risked her life I don't want to be the cause of another's death." She stated. She looked back down in the water not sure what to do but she noticed Coco seemed to have given up and must had at some point lost some air for she saw bubbles come up and pop.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @sierra

The shield jabbed into one of the kraken's tentacles, sticking into the side of it. The creature yowled in pain. Wildly, he began to swing the tentacle at Pyrrha.

Meanwhile, the attack Chandra created moved toward the kraken rapidly!

Where does the ball of fire hit?

Choose one: Head/Tentacle/Body

Crono
Crono had lost consciousness for a moment, but, he wasn't dead yet, forcing his eyes open as he was under water, he struggled in an final attempt to free himself, he couldn't die like this! He wouldn't allow it!​

Pyrrha nodded, with a little laugh. "Indeed they would love your help. Power like yours could easily wipe out even the toughtest of Grimm," she admitted, looking over at her partner.

Looking back to Pyrrha she smiled a little, perking an eyebrow "What pins do you have?" she asks with a smile, as she aims the spell at the base of the beast's body, aiming to injure all the tentacles at once, trying to deliver a kill shot with a spell that would sear the wounds shut to prevent healing

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Thanos' next attack missed! Bakura threw a car and the kraken was distracted by it, chasing after it and avoiding the attack. Upon being so distracted by the car, the kraken flung ClapTrap at Thanos! Does ClapTrap hit him?

Dice:
Yes = even number
No = odd number

Edit: ClapTrap smacks right into Thanos! The two fall back into the water...​

Thanos would fall with a hard thud into the water. Catching his breath he'd toss Claptrap to the side as he got back up. For the moment he would stay back and see what the others would do to fell this beast.

@sierra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Looking back to Pyrrha she smiled a little, perking an eyebrow "What pins do you have?" she asks with a smile, as she aims the spell at the base of the beast's body, aiming to injure all the tentacles at once, trying to deliver a kill shot with a spell that would sear the wounds shut to prevent healing

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Guardian Angel, the big sword one... and uh..... Thanx I think," she said with a shrug.

"Guardian Angel, the big sword one... and uh..... Thanx I think," she said with a shrug.

"Huh" she says with a smile "I uh..." she takes them out and points to the pictures "I got eggs, fire and lightning...I uh...tried out the eggs earlier...they're actually bombs" she says, hoping that Pyrrha remembered when she'd used the pin before

"You think we can trade pins?" she asks, with a curious look "Or...that if someone was given more than 3 pins...that they would have more powers?"

"Huh" she says with a smile "I uh..." she takes them out and points to the pictures "I got eggs, fire and lightning...I uh...tried out the eggs earlier...they're actually bombs" she says, hoping that Pyrrha remembered when she'd used the pin before

"You think we can trade pins?" she asks, with a curious look "Or...that if someone was given more than 3 pins...that they would have more powers?"
Pyrrha shrugs. "That's actually a good thought," she says, thinking. "But I don't want to try it though. You know, in case it gets us killed or something," she says with a shrug.

Pyrrha shrugs. "That's actually a good thought," she says, thinking. "But I don't want to try it though. You know, in case it gets us killed or something," she says with a shrug.

"Uh...I was thinking if another person died...if we took their badges..." she says, even though it were morbid, if she could gain more power if someone else died, then she would, she'd do whatever it took to stay alive through this, just as she had before now...

But this other girl...she...was her ally

"P-Pyrrha" she says with a small smile "What else can you tell me about Remnant...anyone missing you right now?" she asks

"Uh...I was thinking if another person died...if we took their badges..." she says, even though it were morbid, if she could gain more power if someone else died, then she would, she'd do whatever it took to stay alive through this, just as she had before now...

But this other girl...she...was her ally

"P-Pyrrha" she says with a small smile "What else can you tell me about Remnant...anyone missing you right now?" she asks
Pyrrha nodded. "That sounds logical. But.... you're not thinking of killing people for their pins, are you?" she asked, slightly jokingly. She trusted that her new friend wouldn't kill people for extra pins. That'd just be rediculous. Pyrrha looked over at Chandra. "Anyone missing me right now?" a frown crossed her face. "I...... I don't know," she whispered, looking at the ground. "M-my family I guess...." she said hesitantly. She couldn't remember her family. Did she even have one to start with? Did she have friends either?

Pyrrha nodded. "That sounds logical. But.... you're not thinking of killing people for their pins, are you?" she asked, slightly jokingly. She trusted that her new friend wouldn't kill people for extra pins. That'd just be rediculous. Pyrrha looked over at Chandra. "Anyone missing me right now?" a frown crossed her face. "I...... I don't know," she whispered, looking at the ground. "M-my family I guess...." she said hesitantly. She couldn't remember her family. Did she even have one to start with? Did she have friends either?

"N-No...I'm not a killer...not unless I'm forced to be..." she says, waving her hands in front of her in denial, her face blushing up a little as she continued "A-Any...er...lovers?" she asks, trying to hide her blush a little by leaning on her elbows, but her hair was flaring up blue with it's growing heat, giving away the intense emotions she was feeling right now

"N-No...I'm not a killer...not unless I'm forced to be..." she says, waving her hands in front of her in denial, her face blushing up a little as she continued "A-Any...er...lovers?" she asks, trying to hide her blush a little by leaning on her elbows, but her hair was flaring up blue with it's growing heat, giving away the intense emotions she was feeling right now
Pyrrha smiled at that. "Good," she replied, nodding, noticing the frequency with which Chandra was blushing, and how her flaming hair was turning blue. "Lovers?" Pyrrha echoe, thinking. "None that I can remember," she said with a sigh. It was just so frustrating! Why couldn't she remember anything? "Why do you ask?" she inquired, blinking her green eyes, watching the girl warily, cautious as to not get roasted by whatever the girl was feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.