Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrrha smiled at that. "Good," she replied, nodding, noticing the frequency with which Chandra was blushing, and how her flaming hair was turning blue. "Lovers?" Pyrrha echoe, thinking. "None that I can remember," she said with a sigh. It was just so frustrating! Why couldn't she remember anything? "Why do you ask?" she inquired, blinking her green eyes, watching the girl warily, cautious as to not get roasted by whatever the girl was feeling right now.

She smiled a little and then blushed even deeper "Eh...n-no reason" she said quickly, her hair flaring up again as she noticed she'd probably seen her blush already "I just wanted to er...know a little more about you...that's all" she says with a forced smile

Even though she knew it was obvious at this point that she had a crush on the girl, she had hoped to be a little more subtle than she had been...

Subtly was not Chandra's thing

"So...er yeah..." she mutters through her hands "You...got your eye on anyone?" she asks with a slight gulp

She smiled a little and then blushed even deeper "Eh...n-no reason" she said quickly, her hair flaring up again as she noticed she'd probably seen her blush already "I just wanted to er...know a little more about you...that's all" she says with a forced smile

Even though she knew it was obvious at this point that she had a crush on the girl, she had hoped to be a little more subtle than she had been...

Subtly was not Chandra's thing

"So...er yeah..." she mutters through her hands "You...got your eye on anyone?" she asks with a slight gulp
Pyrrha smiled, obviously just a tiny bit oblivious. After all, she wasn't used to being liked, and spent far more time training or fighting than sociallizing, and couldn't see the obvious. "Oh! Cool! If it is alright, may I inquire a little about yourself?" she asked, grinning. Pyrrha quieted when Chandra asked her next question with a gulp. She raised a curious eyebrow, but said nothing. "My eye on anyone?" she asked, unsure how that was possible. Using her logical reasoning skills, she concluded that it had something to do with that last question. She shrugged. "Not really."

Pyrrha smiled, obviously just a tiny bit oblivious. After all, she wasn't used to being liked, and spent far more time training or fighting than sociallizing, and couldn't see the obvious. "Oh! Cool! If it is alright, may I inquire a little about yourself?" she asked, grinning. Pyrrha quieted when Chandra asked her next question with a gulp. She raised a curious eyebrow, but said nothing. "My eye on anyone?" she asked, unsure how that was possible. Using her logical reasoning skills, she concluded that it had something to do with that last question. She shrugged. "Not really."

"Oh...ask away" she says with a forced smile, her hair starting to settle down slowly as she ha gotten the embarrassing line of questions out of the way "I'm an open book...mostly" she says with a nervous smile

She was a little thankful for the girl's apparent lack of understanding her questions, it saved her from having a mini overload with her feelings

"Oh...ask away" she says with a forced smile, her hair starting to settle down slowly as she ha gotten the embarrassing line of questions out of the way "I'm an open book...mostly" she says with a nervous smile

She was a little thankful for the girl's apparent lack of understanding her questions, it saved her from having a mini overload with her feelings
"What "Plane" did you come from?" she asked curiously, noting that Chandra's hair began to settle down. Pyrrha found it quite fascinating. There was something.... interesting about the girl before her, that she couldn't quite place her fingers on.

"What "Plane" did you come from?" she asked curiously, noting that Chandra's hair began to settle down. Pyrrha found it quite fascinating. There was something.... interesting about the girl before her, that she couldn't quite place her fingers on.

"I'm from some no name plane...I'd rather not try to remember it's name...I left when I was young" she says with a shrug

"As of late...I was in Tarkir, the plane of dragons..." she explains with a smile "See, there used to be a lot of dragons there...but they all died off, and now there are clans that settle there...who each worship different aspects of the dragon...flight, fire, claw, scale...you know..." she smiles and sits back "I had fought Sarkhan Vol, who would have killed me, if not for Jace...who I spared in return...but...he came after me again, and I banished by his magic"

"I'm from some no name plane...I'd rather not try to remember it's name...I left when I was young" she says with a shrug

"As of late...I was in Tarkir, the plane of dragons..." she explains with a smile "See, there used to be a lot of dragons there...but they all died off, and now there are clans that settle there...who each worship different aspects of the dragon...flight, fire, claw, scale...you know..." she smiles and sits back "I had fought Sarkhan Vol, who would have killed me, if not for Jace...who I spared in return...but...he came after me again, and I banished by his magic"
Pyrrha simply nodded. "Interesting," she said, a rather confused expression on her face. It was quite obvious that she didn't have the slightest fucking clue as to what Chandra was speaking of. Hell, she didn't even seem to know what the word dragon meant.

~Big Sister~

The experiment's eyes widen as the lead pipe bounced off harmlessly from the Kraken's rubbery skin, just barely missing the beast's eyes. In an instant, the gigantic woman began to hastily swim away in a mixture of fear and worry, knowing the creature of the depths didn't exactly enjoy almost having an eye gouged out. Despite her almost fatal blow, the diver was shocked, at least from the start, as the Kraken seemed to ignore the Big Sister, too occupied with occupants on the surface. However, it wouldn't be long, either accidentally or purposefully, before a tentacle came writhing through the water and virtually launched Big Sister in the air.

Screeching and flailing her body, the mechanized woman braced herself, pulling up her body into a fetal position as she crashed onto the roof of a building. Unraveling as her lithe body connected against concrete, the diver coughed and heaved, tossing and turning like some deranged ragdoll until an air-conditioning unit halted her uncomfortably painful advancement. Groaning in agony, the unarmored sister arose, raising her left hand shakily to her helm, the glass visor reinforced with steel wiring actually having a deep crack running vertically downwards alongside a few scratches. These helmets were bulletproof, so the overall force of the Kraken was immensely overpowering. So much so that the Big Sister was shocked she wasn't incapacitated from being thrown into the air (although, pain was certainly not a stranger to the enigma at this moment).

"UAAAAGHHHHH!" the Big Sister cried in her hoarse, weaken, broken voice. Unarmed and only having the benefits of natural EVE flowing through her body, the killing machine felt nearly useless. Her pins were mostly passive, and despite being mildly insane, the young woman knew that using electricity in water would be suicide and downright mass murder for anyone still within the waters. Limping off the roof, the Big Sister landed towards her group, arising slowly and cracking her neck a bit.

Tightening her fists, she hissed, staring down the Kraken underneath her now cracked helmet. To piss off a Big Sister was a bad omen in itself, but to crack her helmet? Hell was virtually turning over in the young woman's heart and mind.

"K..i...ll" the Big Sister primitively spoke, acting on instincts as she briefly glanced at the unconscious Elizabeth, feeling her lower lip tremble in worry.

"Sarkhan Vol could become a dragon...much like Ugin, or...even Nicol Bolas himself" Chandra continued, before stopping "Oh...you don't know who any of those people are..." she says with a chuckle, forming up fiery images of them all

Sarkhan_Vol.jpg

"This is Sarkhan" she says as the fire shifts a little into a winged form

FEAT201412224_-3tcoueih1k_header.jpg
"That...is Ugin...he's...quite imposing" she says with a small smile"

"And finally...Nicol Bolas..."
Nicol.Bolas.full.1247201.jpg

"Those...are who I spoke of...those last two are...great beings of unspeakable power...they even fought once...the...the devastation was unspeakable...I was a little jealous, if I'm honest...they destroyed mountains and left the world they fought upon in flames...good thing there was little life on that Plane"

"Sarkhan Vol could become a dragon...much like Ugin, or...even Nicol Bolas himself" Chandra continued, before stopping "Oh...you don't know who any of those people are..." she says with a chuckle, forming up fiery images of them all

Sarkhan_Vol.jpg

"This is Sarkhan" she says as the fire shifts a little into a winged form

FEAT201412224_-3tcoueih1k_header.jpg
"That...is Ugin...he's...quite imposing" she says with a small smile"

"And finally...Nicol Bolas..."
Nicol.Bolas.full.1247201.jpg

"Those...are who I spoke of...those last two are...great beings of unspeakable power...they even fought once...the...the devastation was unspeakable...I was a little jealous, if I'm honest...they destroyed mountains and left the world they fought upon in flames...good thing there was little life on that Plane"
Pyrrha simply raised an eyebrow. "Intense," she said, watching her. She was confused now, and honestly a little afraid. This girl was JEALOUS of the destruction two powerful forces caused?

Ryou being Ryou grabbed the girl's hand, he used his Guardian angel pin to create a sword. He tried to pry Coco's wings out of the Kraken's mouth.

Bakura could hear his Hikari's frustrated thoughts, 'be careful Ryou' he said through the mental link they shared. His rust colored eyes searched for something sharp to throw in the Kraken's eye.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Raven
@El Presidente
@anyone else who cares

@Krieg

"Big Sister! I need assistance!"

The descendent of the Hero-king shouts, blood running down his lip and bruised all over as he tried to cut the Tentacle he was wrapped in Off.

Evidently, Teresa wasn't happy with this new development. It was bad enough being flung over Ash's shoulder, but now she was being held back to watch, unknowing of if he would drown? A scowl was set on her features, and blue-green eyes watched Ash like a hawk. "Don't do anything stupid," she said, annoyance laced through her voice.

But next thing she knew, she'd been shoved at Hurley.

the-maze-runner-teresa-thomas.gif

She glanced at Gabriel, evidently getting more aggravated. "What are you? Deaf? He lost his player pin!" she explained once more. "Both is the most likely," she huffed at his second statement. Evidently, despite her inability to swim, Teresa was anxious to get down and help.

@Ozzie Chanter @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Thuro Pendragon @Joellie
I huffed in frustration. "Gabe, you mad man, you're going to drown, and then what the hell I am going to do for a partner among these idiots?" I inched closer to the edge of the roof, to get a better view of what exactly was going on in the water.

When the teenager yelled at the top of her lungs that the one-handed man had lost his player pin, I was glad I had pinned mine inside of my lapel of my coat. "Well, damn." I rolled off the roof and into the water. I landed on my feet, but the water went up to my chest. "I'm not planning to sleep with the fishes quite yet, Gabe, so I hope you have a plan."

The surface of the water looked like a foamy latte stirred by Poseidon himself. ""There any drains around here?" I realized the answer to my own question as soon as I asked it. "The drainpipe!" I lunged for the bottom of the pipe, thinking that there might be a drainage grate near or under it. I took a deep breath, and dove, my hands patting the pavement for the pin.

It would take a miracle to find such an item in such a maelstorm, but it wouldn't be the first needle in a haystack I had tried to find.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Ozzie Chanter
@Nobody Important
@Thuro Pendragon

Pyrrha simply raised an eyebrow. "Intense," she said, watching her. She was confused now, and honestly a little afraid. This girl was JEALOUS of the destruction two powerful forces caused?

Chandra smiles "Imagine...if you could destroy a whole world..." she smiles dreamily "Think of how fast you could wipe out those Grimm things" she says, revealing her desire to destroy was aimed only at evil "I bet you could kill them all in a day with that sort of power"

Chandra smiles "Imagine...if you could destroy a whole world..." she smiles dreamily "Think of how fast you could wipe out those Grimm things" she says, revealing her desire to destroy was aimed only at evil "I bet you could kill them all in a day with that sort of power"
"But what of the other animals? And the trees? The birds? The land?" Pyrrha asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Although, she had to admit, an end to the Grimm would be wonderful.

"But what of the other animals? And the trees? The birds? The land?" Pyrrha asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Although, she had to admit, an end to the Grimm would be wonderful.

"Just because one has the power to destroy a world, doesn't mean they have to do so...destroying your enemy is enough, why would you want to go further?" she asks with a raised eyebrow "I do not desire to be their size, to have their clumsy form...I simply want the power to vanquish all evil before me, and to protect the innocent and the weak"

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Everyone Fighting the Kraken

Booker growled in frustration and anger that Elizabeth still hadn't awaken. He growled and turned towards the battle the unfolded in front of him. It seemed rather hopeless, the only way to defeat the beast was to strip it of it's tentacles. Booker pulled his boomerang and aimed carefully for one of the Kraken's limbs, with a grunt he slung the razor sharp boomerang straight for the squid from hell

@Klutzy

Does the Attack Work? Y/N

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Just because one has the power to destroy a world, doesn't mean they have to do so...destroying your enemy is enough, why would you want to go further?" she asks with a raised eyebrow "I do not desire to be their size, to have their clumsy form...I simply want the power to vanquish all evil before me, and to protect the innocent and the weak"
Pyrrha smiled again, "That's what I thought you meant," she said, clapping her friend on the back. "I too wish to protect, that's why I am training to be a Huntress so i can fight the Grimm."

Pyrrha smiled again, "That's what I thought you meant," she said, clapping her friend on the back. "I too wish to protect, that's why I am training to be a Huntress so i can fight the Grimm."

She smiled a little and nodded "I'm glad we're on the same page" she says as she looks back to the kraken with a frown "Ugh...normally that thing would have died in the first spell..." she mutters as she looks at it, still fighting on somehow

She smiled a little and nodded "I'm glad we're on the same page" she says as she looks back to the kraken with a frown "Ugh...normally that thing would have died in the first spell..." she mutters as she looks at it, still fighting on somehow
Pyrrha simply nodded in agreement, "Me too." She looked over at the kraken, examining it. "Any more magic you've got?" she asked, holding her shield at the ready.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.