Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asha barely dodged a tentacle - sure sign he would be at the right place. As such, he dove right into the Kraken, swinging his blade at it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Nobody Important

The kraken is struck by Asha's blade! The blade slices one of the tips of it's tentacles off, causing it to roar angrily. It turns out, this thing has eight tentacles which are the main source of it's power.​

Chandra watched with a smile as the flames descended toward the kraken, more than likely hitting it at least once, hopefully more

"So Pyrrha, you got a shield...looks like you're a white magic user"
(Gonna roll 3 dice, just to see how many hit, I'd say...2 meteors for each hit? That seem fair?)
2/3 of the meteors hit! The kraken dodges the first one, but when he surfaces to get his revenge, another one of his tentacles are incinerated by the blast! Seven tentacles remain. Using one of them, he manipulates the water into an orb which he fires at Chandra!

Does it hit?

Odd number = hit
Even number = miss

Edit: The attack misses Chandra!​

While Ash had been under the water's surface saving Hurley, he had learned two things:

1. His pin was down there. He'd seen it headed for a vent in the floor.

2. Teresa couldn't swim.

"I owe you my life. Whatever you need dude, its yours," his grateful rescue-ee informed him, and Ash finally cracked something like a grin for the first time since this little shindig began.

"Keep her safe 'til I get back," he ordered, before turning to Teresa. "Here's looking at you, Kid."

SugarCap.jpg

And without wasting another second, he shoved Teresa at Hurley and dove back into the water to try and retrieve his pin.

"What in the name of my Da- What is that moron doing?!" Gabriel demanded, as he splashed over to the rest of the group. "Is he just showing off or is there really something that important down there?"

If anyone actually bothered to answer and explain, maybe he could still help? He was going to try. Just short of doing something suicidal, anyway.

@Thuro Pendragon @Nobody Important @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie @Iowan Corn
@Thuro Pendragon @Nobody Important @Joellie @Iowan Corn @Ozzie Chanter

Did Ash retrieve his pin?

Yes = Even Number
No = Odd Number

Edit: Ash did not retrieve his pin! Feeling that he now needed a breath of air after swimming so low to the ground, he would need to quickly resurface. Meanwhile, the pin moved closer to the vent, carried by the current...​

@Jeremi
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

With his power activated, Chrom Jumped on the Kraken, trying to distract it before he jump in the Air, And bring the broad sword down into the Kraken's right eye

Did Chrom Succeed? Y/N?​
Chom succeeded with the help of Thanos using his cornered rat pin to blind the beast! The kraken roared in anger, using one if his tentacles to wrap around Chrom and throw him towards a building. If he hit the building, it was gonna injure him bad!

Did Chrom hit the building?

Yes = Even Number
No = Odd Number

@Jeremi @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow

Edit: Chrom smacked right into the building! He could hear his ribs crack as he did. Ouch!​

Asha attempted to use his wings to swim to the Kraken and aim a strike at one of the tentacles. He was also hoping that he wouldn't lose his sword.

@Nobody Important @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The kraken, being a water creature, is fast under the water! He chases after Asha, quickly gaining on him! Just when Asha fears be might be caught, however, his crazy druken wings start acting up again. They start moving so fast that they actually propel Asha forward at great speed in the water! For the moment, he outspends the kraken!

@Yiyel @Nobody Important

Watching as the Kraken tries to fire a ball of water at her, she growls, forming up a small, but hot spear made of fire, heating it up in the hopes it would vaporise the water around it it and hit the kraken, possibly just distracting it, and maybe even hurting it
li210_searing_spear.jpg

(Hitting on odds again)

Chom succeeded with the help of Thanos using his cornered rat pin to blind the beast! The kraken roared in anger, using one if his tentacles to wrap around Chrom and throw him towards a building. If he hit the building, it was gonna injure him bad!

Did Chrom hit the building?

Yes = Even Number
No = Odd Number

Edit: Chrom smacked right into the building! He could hear his ribs crack as he did. Ouch!​

Using the distraction that Chrom getting flung would give Thanos would aim his finger like a gun using the Cornered Rat pin's power over light to generate a something akin to a laser his intention to pierce the Kraken's head.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow

"So that's how these things work..." Asha thought to himself. With that, he attempted asking the drunken wings, with his mind, to take him closer to the Kraken to strike one of the tentacles.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Watching as the Kraken tries to fire a ball of water at her, she growls, forming up a small, but hot spear made of fire, heating it up in the hopes it would vaporise the water around it it and hit the kraken, possibly just distracting it, and maybe even hurting it
li210_searing_spear.jpg

(Hitting on odds again)
The attack missed the kraken! The kraken reaches out and grabs the spear from Chandra, slapping her with her own weapon. The beast lets out a cry, however, when holding the spear for a short time burns one of it's tentacles. It is damaged a little, but not enough to destroy another one of its tentacles.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Using the distraction that Chrom getting flung would give Thanos would aim his finger like a gun using the Cornered Rat pin's power over light to generate a something akin to a laser his intention to pierce the Kraken's head.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate
@TheColourlessRainbow
The attack is successful! The laster pierces the kraken's head, creating a hole straight through it--in fact! However, the hole ends up regenerating... It turns out... the source of the kraken's power are its tentacles. Seven remain.

@Josh M @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow

"So that's how these things work..." Asha thought to himself. With that, he attempted asking the drunken wings, with his mind, to take him closer to the Kraken to strike one of the tentacles.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Success! One of the tentacles had been burned from Chandra's attack and was weaker so it was easily taken out by one of the drunken wings. The kraken, however, shoots an orb of water at Asha afterwards! Does Asha attempt to dodge? Or try taking the hit?

Six tentacles reamin.

"Remnant..." Chandra murmurs "Can't say I've heard of that plane before...is it like Innistrad?" she asks, speaking of the 19th century style plane, filled with all manner of dark beings "Werewolves, zombies, vampires...stuff like that...or..." she pauses and her eyes glimmer a little "Is it perhaps like Ravnica? A vast city, as far as the eye can see?"
Pyrrha sighed. "I don't recognize any of those places." she said, shaking her head. Remnant is massive, and it has four different kingdoms. Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, and Vale. I'm from Mistral," she explained.

The attack missed the kraken! The kraken reaches out and grabs the spear from Chandra, slapping her with her own weapon. The beast lets out a cry, however, when holding the spear for a short time burns one of it's tentacles. It is damaged a little, but not enough to destroy another one of its tentacles.

@SirDerpingtonIV

The attack is successful! The laster pierces the kraken's head, creating a hole straight through it--in fact! However, the hole ends up regenerating... It turns out... the source of the kraken's power are its tentacles. Seven remain.

@Josh M @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow

Success! One of the tentacles had been burned from Chandra's attack and was weaker so it was easily taken out by one of the drunken wings. The kraken, however, shoots an orb of water at Asha afterwards! Does Asha attempt to dodge? Or try taking the hit?

Six tentacles reamin.
Pyrrha thrust forward with her shield when the Kraken grabbed Chandra's spear, swinging her shield down like a blunt weapon at the slimy thing.

Using his telekinesis pin Bakura lifted a car from the water and chucked it at the kraken. He hoped it would distract the the beast long enough for Ryou to strike the beast with some kind of weapon made of light.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@El Presidente
@Anyone else who cares

"It regenerates..." she mutters, thinking of spells that negated this effect, hoping to sear an eye shut, or leave a wound so the beast would slow down, or be easier to kill in some way...

"Hmmm" she says as she thinks of her spells

48.jpg

"Hehe...let's...try...this" she says, aiming to create a ball of fire within the kraken itself, to incinerate it from within!

@SirDerpingtonIV

Turning to Pyrrha for a moment she smiles "I'll have to visit...it sounds fascinating...do you have beasts to kill?" she asks with a slight look of focus, trying to incinerate the beast to stop it's regeneration

"It regenerates..." she mutters, thinking of spells that negated this effect, hoping to sear an eye shut, or leave a wound so the beast would slow down, or be easier to kill in some way...

"Hmmm" she says as she thinks of her spells

48.jpg

"Hehe...let's...try...this" she says, aiming to create a ball of fire within the kraken itself, to incinerate it from within!

@SirDerpingtonIV

Turning to Pyrrha for a moment she smiles "I'll have to visit...it sounds fascinating...do you have beasts to kill?" she asks with a slight look of focus, trying to incinerate the beast to stop it's regeneration
She chuckled, "More than enough. The Grimm," she said. "They are what oppresses the four kingdoms, mindless beasts, with infinite numbers." she shuddered.

She chuckled, "More than enough. The Grimm," she said. "They are what oppresses the four kingdoms, mindless beasts, with infinite numbers." she shuddered.

"Infinite..." she grinned widely "That sounds like a lot of fun...I'm sure your world would love my help!" she says with a smirk "I'll have to come with you when this is all over"

Six tentacles reamin.

Another attack and another distraction. Using the same trick as before Thanos would try and severe at least one tentacle with the laser.

@Josh M @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Claptrap Jumped at his ringtone he received. "Ooh! A message, I wonder what it says!"

He Exclaimed out loud, Not aware of his volume of his voice.

Claptrap pulled out his Phone, Flipped it open and read the text slowly and loudly, unaware of those around him.

"Complete? Ooooh, As in: "Complete with minions to gather"? Well, I think that what it means..." He pondered to himself. "I'm just gonna go with my heart and think exactly that!" Claptrap spoke with glee.

He approached whomever was unlucky to meet eye to eye with Claptrap.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Claptrap was suddenly grabbed onto by a tentacle of the kraken! He started to drag Claptrap through the water, intending to use him as something to toss at one of the other players if he didn't escape in time! Try to escape? Y/N

"It's not hard. Just think about it! That is what I did. My stomach growled, so I thought hunger and boom! Free food!" *He smiles as he chows down on his food*
@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ryu tilted his head and shrugged. It couldn't be that simple... Right? He thought as he looked down at his pins, picking up the Lightning Storm one. "I'm not sure if that's how it works Kamina... But..." he said as he gripped it and smiled. "It's worth the shot right?!" He says as he closed his eyes and began to think.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs

Status
Not open for further replies.