Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan - WE'RE OUT OF HERE - Hrist

Having had the foresight to test out her Frantic pin a tad, Susan had just about enough time to draw raven!Hrist toward her and create a bubble of air while the water's waves crashed all around them. With the fighting at a fever's pitch, Susan found a moment to float up, up, and away, out of this death trap of a restaurant. Forget possible rewards, this cat lady needed to think about her safety! "I'm not wasting my time with this," Susan muttered to Hrist once they were safe.

Last edited:
Pyrrha simply nodded in agreement, "Me too." She looked over at the kraken, examining it. "Any more magic you've got?" she asked, holding her shield at the ready.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chandra nodded and threw a handful of fireballs at the beast "I have limitless magic..." she says with a smile "As long as there is land of some form, Island, Forest, Swamp, Mountain or Plains...I can draw magic from it, though my spells are mostly based around mountains...these pins work without them...which is a nice bonus"

So Out of there there
"Good. The last thing I need is a fight that isn't my own. I need nothing more than to finish these games." Bitch wasn't having any of that. Even in bird-form, her face was condescending. Hell, she'd probably be condescending if she was a BIRD in a ROBOT.

Reactions: Atomyk
Chandra nodded and threw a handful of fireballs at the beast "I have limitless magic..." she says with a smile "As long as there is land of some form, Island, Forest, Swamp, Mountain or Plains...I can draw magic from it, though my spells are mostly based around mountains...these pins work without them...which is a nice bonus"

Pyrrha nodded, "That is good," she said, nodding slowly. "Limitless magic is a very potent tool," she says, looking back at her friend, staring for a moment, before focussing back on the kraken.

Garrus nodded, he agreed with the pirate. "Yeah, it's great to be the hero and all but now is not the time to do it, especially with so many people doing it. I agree you you, Sparrow, we should get out of here." He looked at the twins and signaled for them to follow along, they seemed to argue among themselves and not be bothered by Garrus's presence, so he assumed they were alright partners, although he dosen't see why two people need to be so bothersome to each other...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Raven
@sierra

Bakura nodded and grabbed Ryou who was protesting the entire time. The evil one of the pair pulled his counterpart along.

The British teen didn't like being forced to do anything so he struggled when Bakura dragged him along with him. His brown eyes narrowed in annoyance as he let the other lead him.
@Raven
@El Presidente
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryu sat there a minute, trying to get his pin to activate but sighed as nothing happened and he opened his eyes. "I can't do it Kamina... Maybe I have to activate something." he said, scratching his head. He hated not being able to figure things out, so this was going to eat at him for a while. I'll get it sooner or later, I'm sure of it! He thought as he glared at the three pins before stuffing them back into his pockets.

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryu sat there a minute, trying to get his pin to activate but sighed as nothing happened and he opened his eyes. "I can't do it Kamina... Maybe I have to activate something." he said, scratching his head. He hated not being able to figure things out, so this was going to eat at him for a while. I'll get it sooner or later, I'm sure of it! He thought as he glared at the three pins before stuffing them back into his pockets.

@MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
*with his mouth stuffed full of food* "Maybe" *he gulps* " Man this stuff is good.. ah I'm sure you'll get it. You are on the mighty Kamina's team after all." *he says and then stuffs more food into his mouth*​

Pyrrha nodded, "That is good," she said, nodding slowly. "Limitless magic is a very potent tool," she says, looking back at her friend, staring for a moment, before focussing back on the kraken.
Chandra cheeks grow a light shade of pink when Pyrrha looks away, her hands shooting up to rub at her cheeks as she wonders why she would have stared...
Did she have something on her face?
"Y-Yeah...Magic is really useful" she says with a smile

Pyrrha chuckled, nodding her head. "Indeed it can be," she agreed, her own face slightly pink as she stared intensely at the monster. Why was I just staring at Chandra there? she thought to herself, a little worried.

@DapperDogman

Pyrrha chuckled, nodding her head. "Indeed it can be," she agreed, her own face slightly pink as she stared intensely at the monster. Why was I just staring at Chandra there? she thought to herself, a little worried.

@DapperDogman
Chandra blushes and looks away from the red haired warrior girl
'Why do I feel so...strongly for her?' she wondered as she stood in silence

"Sadly," Emma Frost would interject, as she followed behind Ashabel, "I believe we've only seen the beginning. Better get used to fighting monsters, Ashabel."

She then remembered the pins, as they watched the battle in the distance. "Say," Emma asked, "how far could this lightning pin reach, I wonder?"

@Arlathina @Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow
Ashabel, the Dancer
Ashabel glanced down, hearing Emma voice. She was right there in the water directly beneath her. Using her powers over the elements of wind and air, Ashabel created an orb of circulating air, pushing it down and around Emma until she was encompassed by it. Then, she lifted the air towards herself until Emma came to rest on the platform of air Ashabel had created and was using to maintain her distance above the water. Supporting Emma's weight through magical means was actually difficult. Together, they watched the spectacle.

Emma spoke up, "Say," she asked, "how far could this lightning pin reach, I wonder?"

In reply, Ashabel said, "That would not be wise, darling. The last time I checked, water and electricity do not mix--unless you mean to shock large amounts of people, very quickly."

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Welp. Ash was boned.

aod28.gif

He resurfaced, coughing out the mouthful of water he got from resurfacing too soon, and treaded water while he glanced wildly around at the others. Jenny seemed okay, floating on her shield; Teresa and Hurley were where he'd left them; the two new guys were splashing around in the water with him. Ash came up just as one of them went down.

"Did you get it?" the other guy asked immediately, kicking over to him. It didn't look like he was having quite as easy a time of it with swimming as Ash was.

One look at Ash's face, and Gabriel knew the answer.

-Gabe-gabriel-the-trickster-loki-30637902-500-282.jpg

"Do I have to do everything around here?" he complained, and ducked his head down under, struggling to keep his eyes open against the sting of the water. He followed Ash's path, looking for a glimpse of the pin.

Time to test out his new powers and see if he could make that pin come to him, or at least stop it from going down the drain long enough for Guy (or someone else) to grab it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Joellie @Nobody Important @Thuro Pendragon

Thanos would fall with a hard thud into the water. Catching his breath he'd toss Claptrap to the side as he got back up. For the moment he would stay back and see what the others would do to fell this beast.

@sierra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xx420BLAZEITxX
Claptrap Slapped onto the water and Recovered from the throw.

"Phew..! Thanks for the cushion, Minion!" Claptrap Complimented Thanos.

"By the way, Can you hold me? I can't swim as you see." Claptrap added whilst slowly sinking downwards into the water.

Claptrap Slapped onto the water and Recovered from the throw.

"Phew..! Thanks for the cushion, Minion!" Claptrap Complimented Thanos.

"By the way, Can you hold me? I can't swim as you see." Claptrap added whilst slowly sinking downwards into the water.
The look of disdain Thanos was giving the little robot was evident.

Th33_zpszq4xykyw.png

"And what would I gain for doing that?"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The look of disdain Thanos was giving the little robot was evident.

Th33_zpszq4xykyw.png

"And what would I gain for doing that?"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
The water had already risen Claptrap's neck area.

"Um... My secret stash? It's got some dead dude's mask in it!" Claptrap Offered To the beefcake

The water had already risen Claptrap's neck area.

"Um... My secret stash? It's got some dead dude's mask in it!" Claptrap Offered To the beefcake

Having only talked to it for even a short while Thanos knew this thing was even more annoying than Pip the Troll...

And twice as useless. However...creatures no matter useless could be used as sacrificial lambs if needed to.

Th49_zps43wq1cub.png

"I will help you for a simple counter favor. For the duration you will put your audio systems on mute and not address me in any shape or form. Are these acceptable terms?"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chandra blushes and looks away from the red haired warrior girl
'Why do I feel so...strongly for her?' she wondered as she stood in silence
Pyrrha was silent, but inside, her mind was roaring with thought. Perhaps, just perhaps, a slow realization was beginning to dawn upon her.

Having only talked to it for even a short while Thanos knew this thing was even more annoying than Pip the Troll...

And twice as useless. However...creatures no matter useless could be used as sacrificial lambs if needed to.

Th49_zps43wq1cub.png

"I will help you for a simple counter favor. For the duration you will put your audio systems on mute and not address me in any shape or form. Are these acceptable terms?"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
"What was that? I'm kinda drowning here and I'm not enjoying it!" Claptrap muffled with his whole body underwater, His speech inaudible.

Status
Not open for further replies.