Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrrha raised an eyebrow. "My Aura is actually polarity. I do not know this white magic you speak of," she said curiously. "Polarity. Like, metals. I can move them without trying. But my aura doesn't seem to work here, which is a shame. The Aura provides some helpful protection." she shrugged.

"Manipulation of metal?" she asked with a soft smile "Huh...That sounds like White or Green magic" she says with a smile "But hey...if in your Plane they call it an...aura...then sure"
She smiled a little "But...your powers won't work...huh...mine didn't until I activated this helpful pin" she says, pointing to the "Fire!" pin
"I seem to have been given powers I already possessed in these pins...which is great...I don't like being without my magic for very long"

Evidently, Teresa wasn't happy with this new development. It was bad enough being flung over Ash's shoulder, but now she was being held back to watch, unknowing of if he would drown? A scowl was set on her features, and blue-green eyes watched Ash like a hawk. "Don't do anything stupid," she said, annoyance laced through her voice.

But next thing she knew, she'd been shoved at Hurley.

She glanced at Gabriel, evidently getting more aggravated. "What are you? Deaf? He lost his player pin!" she explained once more. "Both is the most likely," she huffed at his second statement. Evidently, despite her inability to swim, Teresa was anxious to get down and help.

@Ozzie Chanter @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Thuro Pendragon @Joellie

"Manipulation of metal?" she asked with a soft smile "Huh...That sounds like White or Green magic" she says with a smile "But hey...if in your Plane they call it an...aura...then sure"
She smiled a little "But...your powers won't work...huh...mine didn't until I activated this helpful pin" she says, pointing to the "Fire!" pin
"I seem to have been given powers I already possessed in these pins...which is great...I don't like being without my magic for very long"
Pyrrha shrugged a little. She tried to explain her powers more. "N-no, not like controlling metal. It's magnetism. You know? Like, magnets?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

Pyrrha shrugged a little. She tried to explain her powers more. "N-no, not like controlling metal. It's magnetism. You know? Like, magnets?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Magnets?" Chandra mimicked "Yeah...I get what you mean..." she says with a smile "So...you control magnetism..." she says with a perked eyebrow "Odd power" she remarks with a soft chuckle, sitting back and watching the carnage for a moment "I've fought bigger kraken" she remarks with a smirk

"Magnets?" Chandra mimicked "Yeah...I get what you mean..." she says with a smile "So...you control magnetism..." she says with a perked eyebrow "Odd power" she remarks with a soft chuckle, sitting back and watching the carnage for a moment "I've fought bigger kraken" she remarks with a smirk
Pyrrha chuckled. "Trust me, magnets are a very powerful force," she said. "I just don't use it too often. I prefer actual weapons," she said with a shrug.

Pyrrha chuckled. "Trust me, magnets are a very powerful force," she said. "I just don't use it too often. I prefer actual weapons," she said with a shrug.
"I just like setting things on fire...evil things, granted..." she sat back a little and looked over Pyrhha's armor "Nice set you got...from Iroas' armory?" she asks with a raised eyebrow

*Kamina looked around seeing everything that is going on. He decided to use the pin that summons the samurai sword to see how well he can handle it. After he does so he looks it over with a large smile* "My my my. This seems like it would be fun to use if I ever could use it" *He inspects it then sits down to eat some Kurri. After he begins eating he looks to Ryu* "Hey you hungry?"
@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I just like setting things on fire...evil things, granted..." she sat back a little and looked over Pyrhha's armor "Nice set you got...from Iroas' armory?" she asks with a raised eyebrow
Pyrrha grinned, "Good!" she said, before she noticed Chandra examined her armor. "I made it myself. And I'm afraid I don't know who Iroas is," she replied with a frown.

Pyrrha grinned, "Good!" she said, before she noticed Chandra examined her armor. "I made it myself. And I'm afraid I don't know who Iroas is," she replied with a frown.

"No-one special...but the Armory of Iroas is a collection of armor and weapons, used by champions...each with it's own dents, scorches and battle damage...they tell tales of might quests...and are said to inspire all manner of heroism...."

She smiles and creates a small flame in her hand, in the image of a cluster of shields, spears and swords, which looked like the gear Pyrrha's was based on "This is the Armory of Iroas" she says simply

Armory-of-Iroas-Journey-into-Nyx-Spoiler.jpg

@Josh M
@Rainbow
@Jeremi
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Booker quickly peeled the damn leeches off and looked back to see Thanos and Chrom fighting the beast. As much as he wanted to join the fight, he knew he had to stay and care for his daughter. He quickly resumed the CPR he had seen Chrom doing before.

"No-one special...but the Armory of Iroas is a collection of armor and weapons, used by champions...each with it's own dents, scorches and battle damage...they tell tales of might quests...and are said to inspire all manner of heroism...."

She smiles and creates a small flame in her hand, in the image of a cluster of shields, spears and swords, which looked like the gear Pyrrha's was based on "This is the Armory of Iroas" she says simply

Armory-of-Iroas-Journey-into-Nyx-Spoiler.jpg

Pyrrha chuckled a little. "But you see, those are just ordinary weapons. My weapons, Milo and Akouo, are much more." she said with a grin. "Sadly though, I paid them as my price to join the Reaper's Games," she sighed. "I'll show you some day."

Pyrrha chuckled a little. "But you see, those are just ordinary weapons. My weapons, Milo and Akouo, are much more." she said with a grin. "Sadly though, I paid them as my price to join the Reaper's Games," she sighed. "I'll show you some day."

"More than just weapons?" she asks with a perked eyebrow "Yeah...my glove vanished...I guess the reapers wanted it as their price..." she murmurs "I er...I'm not technically dead...so yeah...I've not exactly been through what everyone else has..." she admits with a smile "I was...what's the word...banished...yeah...I guess you could say that..."

"More than just weapons?" she asks with a perked eyebrow "Yeah...my glove vanished...I guess the reapers wanted it as their price..." she murmurs "I er...I'm not technically dead...so yeah...I've not exactly been through what everyone else has..." she admits with a smile "I was...what's the word...banished...yeah...I guess you could say that..."
"Banished?" she echoed. "You could always come to my world if you can't go back to your own!" Pyrrha offered. "And yeah, my weapons are more than weapons. They are infact multiple weapons, in one. Like, my spear can also turn into a sword, and a rifle. So it's pretty useful," she explained, still smiling.

"Banished?" she echoed. "You could always come to my world if you can't go back to your own!" Pyrrha offered. "And yeah, my weapons are more than weapons. They are infact multiple weapons, in one. Like, my spear can also turn into a sword, and a rifle. So it's pretty useful," she explained, still smiling.

Chandra smiled widely "I suppose that would be some fun...I'd get to meet some more Planeswalkers like yourself" she says with a smile

"Though I must ask...where...exactly are you from?"

*Kamina looked around seeing everything that is going on. He decided to use the pin that summons the samurai sword to see how well he can handle it. After he does so he looks it over with a large smile* "My my my. This seems like it would be fun to use if I ever could use it" *He inspects it then sits down to eat some Kurri. After he begins eating he looks to Ryu* "Hey you hungry?"
Ryu looked all around, blinking as he turned and looked at Kamina and smiled. "Sure." he said, as he sat down and watched him summon his sword using those pins he was told about. "Oh!" he exclaimed as he dug into his pockets. He pulled out his three pins, The Lightning Storm, Earthshake, and Onikiri pins. "I have that pin too~" He said, smiling as he showed Kamina. "Though I'm not exactly sure... How to use them..." he said as he looked slightly puzzle. Ryu is nice... No one said he was a genius.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs

Chandra smiled widely "I suppose that would be some fun...I'd get to meet some more Planeswalkers like yourself" she says with a smile

"Though I must ask...where...exactly are you from?"

"I'm from Remnant!" the girl smiled. "I uh...... don't think you've heard of it though," she said, looking down at the ground. "And I'm a Huntress. Or atleast training to be one. I don't know what a Planeswalker is."

With his power activated, Chrom Jumped on the Kraken, trying to distract it before he jump in the Air, And bring the broad sword down into the Kraken's right eye

Did Chrom Succeed? Y/N?​

Thanos giving support would use the Cornered Rat pin to generate an intense light to blind the kraken and allow Chrom's attack a better chance to connect.

@Josh M
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryu looked all around, blinking as he turned and looked at Kamina and smiled. "Sure." he said, as he sat down and watched him summon his sword using those pins he was told about. "Oh!" he exclaimed as he dug into his pockets. He pulled out his three pins, The Lightning Storm, Earthshake, and Onikiri pins. "I have that pin too~" He said, smiling as he showed Kamina. "Though I'm not exactly sure... How to use them..." he said as he looked slightly puzzle. Ryu is nice... No one said he was a genius.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs
"It's not hard. Just think about it! That is what I did. My stomach growled, so I thought hunger and boom! Free food!" *He smiles as he chows down on his food*

"I'm from Remnant!" the girl smiled. "I uh...... don't think you've heard of it though," she said, looking down at the ground. "And I'm a Huntress. Or atleast training to be one. I don't know what a Planeswalker is."

"Remnant..." Chandra murmurs "Can't say I've heard of that plane before...is it like Innistrad?" she asks, speaking of the 19th century style plane, filled with all manner of dark beings "Werewolves, zombies, vampires...stuff like that...or..." she pauses and her eyes glimmer a little "Is it perhaps like Ravnica? A vast city, as far as the eye can see?"

Marie was exhausting herself just trying to stay above water.

"I can manipulate light with this pin." She pointed towards her Cornered Rat pin. "Shout with this." She paused to breath in, pointing at her pin. "The last one is what the Sushi pin. It allows me to communicate with sea creatures and fish and such." If she had known the woman already had a partner, she would have politely tried to stop her from giving up her partnership. It was the lady thing to do, after all.

"Thank you for saving me. I am Marie."

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.