Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't shoot, i am not a danger, my name is Morgan Jones, please don't-, wait a second, you don't have a gun, who are you?" He kept the lantern to his chest. He kept hearing his boy in his head, Get out of my head, your just an hallucination, get out! He closed his eyes, then opened them again, he then looked at another man, maybe early 40's or late 30's. "None of you look like bad people, how did you get here?"
"Esy alright?" Lee said as he put his hand over his head and walked slowly towards the cabin. He didn't know if she really had a gun or not, but better safe than sorry. "You know what the hell is going on?" He called up to the girl.
Ellie observed the two men, keeping her back to the wall. At this point it was probably obvious to both of them that she didn't really have a gun, so she exposed her hands, hanging her arms beside her.

"Dont' come too fucking close! Joel! JOEL!" She called out, hoping he would come back out and help her. "... I don't have any answers okay? Not for either one of you."

"Kiritsugu... it... really is you?" Shirou asked, his eyes threatening to water as he dared to step forward.
He's proud, Shirou thought to himself. He could feel his heart pounding. A small part of his heart remained skeptical, but the majority of his being was overjoyed that he was back. He was proud. That was all Shirou needed to hear. That was all he needed to hear to feel like his existence had been validated. It was like his whole life had been leading up to this moment.
"I can barely believe it..." He mumbled as the tears began to flow before he knew it, "It's been a long time..."
Wiping his tears, he dared to approach Kiritsugu and face him. "I missed you a lot... I made sure to keep that promise, you know. It was hard, but... it was worth it in the end."
Kiritsugu initially smiled, allowing himself to do so as a reassurance to Shirou. But then he frowned as Shirou spoke more and more. His voice dropped an octave and became slightly curious, but was also serious.

"Missed me? Shirou, what do you mean? I don't remember any kind of promise. All I know is that I saved you that day, at the end of the 4th Holy Grail War, and that by saving you, just you, I managed to save myself."

But he'd felt it in his dreams, both waking and sleeping. He'd known, ever since the War had ended. Something was wrong with him, he could feel himself deteriorating, slowly, he had several years yet. Angra Mainyu. The Grail had cursed him when he refused it, this was the effect. Was it what Shirou was referring to?

Lee turned to Morgan, his hands still in the air, "Apparently I got a note from my dead brother." He said "How bout You?"
"I uh, heard a voice, from my son, Duane, he died a while ago, he told me to come here, so i did, then i found you people" Morgan brushed the small amount of hair on his head

"Indeed...you look military, there something about the way you handle yourself, the stance, the build...the empty holster" he notes, pointing to him own and chuckling "I do wish I had my gun at least, can never be too safe in these places"
Nodding he looks between the two and smiles "I think we stand a good chance if we stick together, we can all fight..." he mutters "Hopefully whatever force brought us here plays fair, and we're not all toys for some greater being watching us with eagle eyes, waiting for the ideal moment to strike us down for his own amusement"
He isn't sure where that last part came from...but the thought was in his head for one reason or another

@Atomyk @C92cool

@Reaper Jack @Verite

Elsa looked between Emiya and Shirou, when he stated that the young man was his son. She went quiet and quickly averted her gaze from him, trying to hide a look of pain in her eyes. The queen still hadn't gotten entirely over an event that had happened a while back. Her own firstborn had died when she gave birth to him. Elsa would have had a son too. But unfortunately life had always treated her far too cruel.

"Th-That's great. I'm glad to see the two of you found each other."

Elsa would never find her son. She wished she could, but there was no way the dead came back to life. Her heart ached for the baby she had lost.

She tried to look back at the two and push away her sadness. She wouldn't let it go the tears fall again. Not now...

"You two should have some time to catch up. This place does feel dangerous, but this area seems to be safe for the time being," she said.

Claire - Sebastian/York

She nodded, glad to see that her intrusion hadn't incited a negative reaction. "Good observations," she said. She'd have smiled if the situation was any different. "I'm not military trained, but my brother taught me a lot of what he knew. He was in the air force, once." She cleared her throat, not really wanting to talk about Chris. "Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, I think I'd rather stick with the detectives." Her mind wandered, thinking of Leon, the cop she'd met back in Raccoon City. He'd only been a rookie his first day on the job, a far cry from a detective. Still he'd been integral to her survival back then, and she couldn't help but feel hanging around more men in uniform wouldn't be a bad idea.

"If I overheard correctly, I heard you've dealt with, uh, supernatural cases before?" That was... odd, to say the least. She'd seen terrible biological monstrosities, but Claire had never once thought of them as supernatural. "Do you... uh, do you think that's what's happened here?"

Reactions: Akibahara
He frowned and let out a deep groan of pain. "Agh..." He moaned as he slowly brought a hand up to feel his neck. The first thing that came to mind were the zombies. It felt like a stalker had bitten him, but he was pretty sure he felt his neck getting twisted too... He realized fully well that he should be dead. "What the fuck... is going on..." he mumbled, slowly pushing himself up from the toilet.
"Ellie..." He muttered, not paying any mind to the humming. "Ellie!" He pushed the door open and looked around, trying to find the girl he cared so much for.
@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

FIRST KILL SPOTTED. TRAITORS. YOU HAVE YOUR TARGET.

Boom! The bathroom door flew off it's hinges, startling a very pretty, very young, auburn haired female. She yelped, dropping a perfume bottle, "What the fuck?! Hey man, fuck off!" Her name was Alison, but you didn't know that. She was 19, sporting a red-and-blue plaid t-shirt, a light gray beanie, and blue denim jeans. And ho boy, was she frightened. She swung a [broken glass shard] at Joel, to the left and right, her back pressed against the bathroom sink, "Just... just let me go, okay? I don't got any cash!" A pause, "I use debit! Yeah, that's it! Er- I only use debit!"

She stepped back, sweat beads trailing down her rosy red cheeks, biting her lower lip...

f277737f78a9eee5b3a1485c77143467.jpg

Huh. She was pretty cute.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The cracked concrete road scraped at Alice's skin and her simple white and blue dress as she tumbled down from the garden of her family estate and into the fog. It must have been a rabbit-hole again, she had realized whilst falling, and the letter that Dinah, her absolutely adorable red kitten, had brought to her. Hissing from the pain, Alice scanned her surroundings and calmed her scattered nerves, breathing in and out slowly as she had learned to do back home with her sister. Ah, yes.

Her sister had been mourning for the past week, and truth be told, Alice should've been with her sister in the cathedral, praying, or at the very least, sitting with her head down in reverence towards her father's veiled corpse. For some reason, she just didn't feel comfortable there. His death had been unnatural, and the neighbors, ravens of gossip as they were, had already spread countless rumors concerning Alice's father's connections to "witches." What buffoonery! Witches indeed!

Behind her, the sound of something cutting through the wind resonated and echoed in the mist.

Startled, Alice spun around. Blinking, she saw a black silhouette. And then... nothing. A second later there was absolute silence. Shaking, Alice looked down and noticed the paper in her hand. She gripped the heavily embroidered paper tightly, reading it for the first time.
dEAREST aLICE,
hOW HAVE YOU BEEN? iT HAS CERTAINLY BEEN PLEASANT HERE, EVEN THOUGH i'VE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK.
mY CURRENT EMPLOYER HAS GIVEN ME THE CHANCE TO SEND YOU A LETTER, ASKING YOU TO COME TO "sILENT hILL," BUT YOU'RE PROBABLY ALREADY THERE BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS LETTER.
iF YOU EVER MAKE IT BACK HOME, DO TELL YOUR SISTER i'M DOING WELL HERE. oNLY A WEEK AND ALREADY AN aDMINISTRATIVE pOST!
How strange. Father had never written like that during his lifetime. But then again, Alice didn't expect her norms to match up to the norms of this world. Wonderland had, at the very least, taught her that little quip.

"But still, what on earth is this? Father... died," Alice murmured to herself before snapping out of her stupor. On with this story! Hopefully it'd end faster than Wonderland did.

It began to grow chilly, and Alice began to regret only carrying a bag filled with food and a tin canteen of water, secured with a screw cap- all secretly smuggled out of the kitchen that morning. But oh well. It was hard to get mad at food, especially when one was completely and absolutely lost. In fact the mist was so hard to navigate that Alice simply gave up trying before she could try anything. Blindly walking forward, Alice followed the fringe of the forest until she could spot a gross, hardly maintained platform almost directly in the middle of nowhere. However, that was not what had caught her eye. There were people! So she was not the only one, huh.

Alice began running, only skidding to a stop once she hit smooth pavement. Great. At least she didn't risk tripping here.

After catching her breath, Alice turned to observe her surroundings.

"Incredible... This is even creepier than the woods..."

No lights illuminated the place other than the cloudy gray sky above. Trees were everywhere, except for places were they parted, such as the dirt pathway into the forest (wow, where was the one that she came from?), a restroom, and a cemetery Alice was somewhat phased to see. A wooden board, inscribed with the words "Silent Hill," stood lonely in the ominous breeze.
Alice looked around the small mass of people and felt her eyes gravitating towards a boy, about her age. He did look older though. She decided to approach. Upon further inspection, it appeared that he had dark blue eyes and black hair, and somewhat pointy ears, along with- was that tail?

Curiosity overtook Alice and she approached the boy.

"Hello? My name is Alice."

@Rin Okumura

Aiden Pearce was a man on a mission. It was a few years after he killed the infamous mob boss Lucky Quinn. He embraced his vigilante lifestyle by protecting the innocent and exposing the corrupted. He rarely kept in contact with his sister Nikki and her son Jackson. Lena was Jacksons' sister who was killed in a car crash due to a failed hit on him. This plummeted him into this life choice. He received a letter from a mortician. It told of how Nikki and Jacks was killed when a bugler invaded their home. Now Aiden must come and set their affairs straight while he also plans to find the killer and make him pay. Aiden had nothing left to lose now. He was driving into the limits of silent hill wen his car swerve off the road and crashed. He stumbled out of the car. His guns and baton were gone and his cellphone was broken. He stumbled out of the car and walked a while. He found a gas station that seemed abandoned. Further down the road he heard people in the distance. He looked into his pocket and had a small flashlight and held it in his hand as he walked into the restroom just outside the gas station.

• Love
Kiritsugu initially smiled, allowing himself to do so as a reassurance to Shirou. But then he frowned as Shirou spoke more and more. His voice dropped an octave and became slightly curious, but was also serious.
"Missed me? Shirou, what do you mean? I don't remember any kind of promise. All I know is that I saved you that day, at the end of the 4th Holy Grail War, and that by saving you, just you, I managed to save myself."
But he'd felt it in his dreams, both waking and sleeping. He'd known, ever since the War had ended. Something was wrong with him, he could feel himself deteriorating, slowly, he had several years yet. Angra Mainyu. The Grail had cursed him when he refused it, this was the effect. Was it what Shirou was referring to?
"Eh... what?" He blinked in surprise. How could he have forgotten? Unless...

"The promise we made... on that night before you left," Shirou said, swallowing back any more tears, "You told me you wanted to be a hero when you were little. A champion of justice. I promised to make that dream come true for you..." He explained, hoping to dear God that he would remember. Or else it would mean something here was very wrong...

"My son, you shall find the redemption you seek in Silent Hill. Live as you died, and die as you lived."
"What do you mean, Father? Father, come back! What do you mean?"

Awakening in darkness, Siegfried found himself unable to move, the small space barely allowing him to lift his arms, which he did with much effort, feeling stone upon his fingertips.
'What is this? Where am I?' he thought to himself as he forced his arms upwards, removing the stone slab from its resting place.
Sitting up and viewing his surroundings, he realized exactly where he was: in a mausoleum, now free from entrapment within the stone box, which he did his best to make his way out, hoping to be able to clearly see what was around him, his eyes attempting to adjust to the dim light flooding the room he was held within.
Doing his best to walk down the path before him, which was dotted with gravestones and trees, and seemed to be filled with eyes that watched his every movement, Siegfried made his way to a large stretch of road, a small town in the distance, which seemed to be flooding with people.
Not wanting to make himself known, he stuck to the trees, deciding to move farther into the town before leaving them, hoping to learn of why he had been brought to this desolate place, and what the ghost of his father had meant by the words he'd spoken in his dreams.

FIRST KILL SPOTTED. TRAITORS. YOU HAVE YOUR TARGET.
Boom! The bathroom door flew off it's hinges, startling a very pretty, very young, auburn haired female. She yelped, dropping a perfume bottle, "What the fuck?! Hey man, fuck off!" Her name was Alison, but you didn't know that. She was 19, sporting a red-and-blue plaid t-shirt, a light gray beanie, and blue denim jeans. And ho boy, was she frightened. She swung a [broken glass shard] at Joel, to the left and right, her back pressed against the bathroom sink, "Just... just let me go, okay? I don't got any cash!" A pause, "I use debit! Yeah, that's it! Er- I only use debit!"
She stepped back, sweat beads trailing down her rosy red cheeks, biting her lower lip...
As Joel opened the door and looked at the girl, his first words came out before he realized it. "Well I'll be d- WOAH!" As the girl started swinging glass at him, he took a cautious step back and waited for the right moment to grab her wrist.
"Easy now, miss. I ain't gonna hurt ya. Let's just make sure you don't hurt yourself with this thing. Be a damn shame."

Gently, he took the glass out of her hand and dropped it on the floor. "There ya go. Now just relax, aight? What's your name?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As Joel opened the door and looked at the girl, his first words came out before he realized it. "Well I'll be d- WOAH!" As the girl started swinging glass at him, he took a cautious step back and waited for the right moment to grab her wrist.
"Easy now, miss. I ain't gonna hurt ya. Let's just make sure you don't hurt yourself with this thing. Be a damn shame."
Gently, he took the glass out of her hand and dropped it on the floor. "There ya go. Now just relax, aight? What's your name?"
The girl stepped back, huffing, "You're not a perv?" She paused. Another pause. Shaking her head, Alison released a small chuckle, extending her hand, "Sorry. I didn't mean to spaz out like that. The name's Alison. Yours?" She grinned, such beautiful teal green eyes looked up at Joel. God, she was an adorable little thing. She cutely rocked herself back and forth, popping a piece of Spearmint bubble-gum between her lips, chewing it as she anticipated Joel's response.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Eh... what?" He blinked in surprise. How could he have forgotten? Unless...
"The promise we made... on that night before you left," Shirou said, swallowing back any more tears, "You told me you wanted to be a hero when you were little. A champion of justice. I promised to make that dream come true for you..." He explained, hoping to dear God that he would remember. Or else it would mean something here was very wrong...
"I have no recollection of that Shirou. How old was I when you told me this?"

Reactions: Sandra
@DapperDogman and @Atomyk

"Yes a gun would help out nicely." Sebastian said looking at his own empty holster. He then looked at the girl and answered her question. "Yeah the supernatural is something I've dealt with...literally going into the mind of a madman isn't fun. This place is real to some extent at least." After that Sebastian looked over at the map and noted their options.

"Forest or cemetery it looks like if we wanna get to Silent Hill, which one do you all want to take?"

Rin blinked twice before he noticed Alice. He smiled cheerily. He noted right away that she had blond hair. Rin always thought blond hair was pretty cool. Anyways. His tail swished. Without even knowing. Though his powers were gone and all was left was his tail. And himself. That's it.

"Hi Alice! I'm Rin." He said calmly and quietly. "....Are you looking for someone too?!!!?!?" He grasped her shoulder, wide eyed. He looked desperate... And broken. Like dark blue glass, chattered into tiny bits.

"Alice.." He murmured, letting go of his shoulders as his tail involuntarily wrapped itself around his wrist. Though it looked involuntary because Rin wasn't paying attention. But he actually made it wrap away his wrist.

His heart was beating fast,

Rins tongue licked his own lips, looking around then back at Alice. "W-We should stick together." He stopped for a moment. "It's kinda creepy here too..." He muted again.

@Nephele

Reactions: Nephele
aw man stupid school made me miss some interesting stuff! D: i try my best to lazily read so sorry if this is terrible. besides i have interaction tactics anyway so people can jump in,too.
Also sorry about this really long out of rp talk but can ara like be admiring the killer since she's into that stuff? but she'll still die,of course. what would be really funny if we all made noises and scared the crap out of each other

Ara haan was a twenty year old woman in her prime. She had long black hair and bright amber eyes. She wasn't a...kind person. She's more of a rough person with a few soft spots. Ara haan wore the same clothing everyday,usually black. Ara was looking for her brother,aren. She was looking around the eerie place and shivered a little as she looked at the letter her brother sent her. "Aren why would you send me here...this place really gives me the creeps." Ara shivered a little as she walked up to a house. She looked at the building that menacingly stared back at her. With a grunt,she swung the door open and made a loud creek.

@Akibahara @Joellie

Elsa remained quiet, watching the father and son talk. They were wrapped up in their own conversation now seeming happy. She couldn't blame them. If she was with her own son or even her sister she would also be much happier than she was right now. She smiled a sad smile and turned to leave the two ( @Verite @Reaper Jack ) without saying another word. Seeing them had been nice, but it had only reminded her of the pain she had gone through. That was the last thing she wanted to think about right now.

Returning to her original plan, Elsa made her way for the restroom. She entered inside, surprised when she heard a scuffle going on in there. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw the two people in front of her. It couldn't be...

"A-Anna?" Elsa questioned, her eyes welling up with tears. "Anna!" she exclaimed. She would have rushed over and hugged the girl while questioning why she was there (not to mention alive), but she noticed the rugged looking man holding her wrist. Her eyebrows narrowed angrily and she stomped toward him. If she had her ice powers right about how, she'd have turned Joel into a snowman. She grabbed his arm and twisted his wrist to make him release Anna, using one of the few techniques Solaire had taught her. "Let go of my sister! Leave her alone, you brute," she exclaimed with a stern voice.

"I have no recollection of that Shirou. How old was I when you told me this?"
"Wha--But..." Shirou stammered, not understanding. Still, it seemed like he had to go with it for now. Maybe something was wrong here.

"You... let's see... it was around five years ago, so I was twelve years old, and that must mean you were thirty-four at the time."

Status
Not open for further replies.