Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEANWHILE...

5:43pm
Silent Hill Lakeview Hotel

Pop! The bullet lodged deep within a Patient Demon's cranium, spraying brain and bone tissue across an elegant 18th Century-era vase. It rocked from the force of the impact as the creature fell on it's back, dead. The Lakeview Hotel, once James Sunderland's private hell... now was home to a certain young Umbrella Operative. Well, for a few days, that is. She smirked, holstering a 9mm Beretta into her sleek black jumpsuit. If you were there, you'd hear a robotic whirr emit from her high-tech gas mask, a tiny blue hue buzzing with life...

"Eins und zwanzig..."

She didn't know how she got there. Nor how she survived the Crossed outbreak while all her friends, her comrades, Wolfpack all fell in a whisper. Hmph. Like they mattered anyway! Umbrella was a mere paycheck. A damned good one, too. But she cared for someone. One. Single. Person. Sighing, the mysterious woman never knew if she'd see her again--but as fate has it, something was in store...

The Medic...

The German...

76499profile.jpg

Bertha.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alison's eyes widened like a saucer, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! He's cool!" With all her girl might, the doppelganger Anna pushed Elsa off of Joel, or at the very least, tried to. She shook her head, "Who the hell is Anna anyway? Actually, you know what, screw this. I'm out." Rolling her eyes, she stepped out of the restroom, "All I wanted was a little vacation. Something to get away from those fucking GED classes, man. That's all I wanted! Instead, I get stuck with Tweedledee and Tweedledum..."
Joel had a disappointed look on his face, watching the pretty young lady leave. He wasn't sure what to think, but he did take a second to 'check out' the woman that just entered the room.
Satisfied with the results of his scan, he gave the pale blonde a smile. It had been a very long time since he had been with a woman that was young, good-looking and not dead. (and legal)

For now, he decided to ignore the whole sister thing, and instead started speaking to the woman.
"She's got a temper, that one. Needs to learn to keep her cool. Name's Joel."
He extended his hand for a handshake, lifting up her hand when she gave it to kiss her fingers, but then reminded himself he still needed to find Ellie.

"If ya don't mind me askin', miss... Do you have any idea where we are? I'm tryin' to find this little girl, Ellie, fourteen years old, brown ponytail, you seen her?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Elsa gasped when Anna began spouting nonsense about not being Anna and then just suddenly ran off. What was that all about? She was itching to rush out of the restroom and chase Anna, but she was caught off guard when Joel spoke to her. She kept her hand down, avoiding his handshake.

"I'm sorry, but please don't bother my sister again. I don't know where we are or how to help you. Or if I should trust someone who just scared my sister. I need to just go and follow Anna out--"

Wait, did this man just mention Ellie? Not THE ELLIE. The one who had killed her?

Elsa's face went white, like, scary white as if she had just had the crap scared out of her. Elsa turned away, wobbling on her feet. She felt her nausea returning and held her breath, hoping it would go away. "I-I gotta go," she mumbled, rushing out of the bathroom to get away from Joel. If he was a friend of Ellie's, he wasn't a friend of hers...

Prologue

[Graveyard]

2-Torque.jpg

I am standing in front of some tombstones. They read Carmen, Cory, and Malcolm. They used to have a last name, but it seems they have been brushed off now. Now that I think about it, I don't remember my own last name. The only thing I remember is walking into prison, and going to sleep, knowing that one of two things would happen afterwards. Either I die, or a lot of people would be maimed.

I don't remember what happens when I black-out, only violence comes afterwards, and I'm left with red hands. But when I woke up this time, things were strange. There was no sound, no bells, no pissed off inmates or yelling guards. Nothing, but cold and grey. And the fog. The cell was open, and the prison was desolate, so I walked out, and kept walking.

I'm now here, standing in front of my dead family. I was told I killed them, but I'm not sure. All I know is I blacked out, and when I woke up, I was left with red on my hands.

3931272.jpg

I woke up, and there's red on my hands.

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
Ellie still wasn't sure what to say. These were two strange, grown men that could easily lead her into a trap if she let her guard down.
But Joel wasn't coming out of the house, and something must have happened. She also didn't hear anything inside it anymore.
"I... I gotta check out what happened to Joel first..." After that, she quickly ran into the house to look around, and think.
About two minutes later, Ellie came back out with a disappointed look. Joel was nowhere around.
"Okay... You help me find Joel and I'll come with you. Don't you fucking try any bullshit though, seriously."
Lee nodded, "Alright, Me and Morgan here will help you find this Joel guy of yours" Lee said as he walked over to the girl and stuck out a hand, "Name's Lee." He said with a grin

Aiden out of pure habit pulled out his phone to analyze the man, but of course his Ctos scanner was jammed here. He looked at the man asking him the question. "Everything is fine." He walked over to the man and pulled down his scarf. his other hand in his trench coat pocket putting his phone away. He held out his hand. "My name is Aiden. I was driving when I lost control of my car and ive been walking since. Im looking for a place near by called silent hill. Is this the place." He kept up his guard in case he needed to escape or fight.

@C92cool

Looking to see a man with a bandanna over his face he furrows his brow "You're a troublemaker if ever I saw one...maybe not now...but you've been one at some point..." he looks him up and down and smiles faintly "Good, we need someone who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done"

Hearing the man's words he smiles a little "Yes, Aiden, this is Silent Hill...may I ask...why have you come here?"

@DapperDogman @Atomyk and @Zadok shadows

"Yes...this is Silent Hill. We were just about to head through the cemetery to get to it, want to join us? Numbers are always better then being alone, names Sebastian Castellanos by the way." Sebastian said and then pulled out his detective badge. "Seems you've already met Claire and the other gentleman is Detective York."

*The slight hum of my car was the only thing that kept me awake... How long have I been driving for anyway? It feels like hours have passed since I left my house, but now...it feels like it's been days since I left. I guess I've just lost track of time. I continued to drive down the highway, until I came across my destination. The town was covered in a thick fog, and an odd, eerie feeling. Almost like something you'd see in a movie... I soon parked my car on the side of the road, and shut off the engine. I took a deep breath, and exhaled. Here we go. Just get out of the car, look for Helen, and get out. Simple. I hesitated a bit when I reached for the door handle, but, I went ahead and opened it anyway. I got out from my car, which was a 1971 Buick GSX, and scanned the environment. I could spot several black silhouettes in the distance.*

*It seems I'm not alone...*
gGtnSEU.jpg

*I buttoned up my jacket as I walked passed multiple people. Some of them were dressed quite oddly, but, now's not the time to be thinking of that. I need to get my wife back, and that's what matters right now. This better not be some sick joke...because they must not know who they're messing with. Frankly, I'd prefer not to kill someone over a joke. But, in this situation...it's different. I took another deep breath, and exhaled once more. I need to stay calm, going on a rampage is the last thing I want to do.*

*As I continued to walk around, a question popped into my head. Why is this place so...abandoned? I mean, there have to be SOME people living here. Right? What am I thinking, of course people live here. Otherwise this town wouldn't even exist. I slowed my pace a bit, and pulled a picture out from my coat pocket. It was a picture of my wife, and her dog. If only I could tell Helen how much I miss her... I slipped the photo back into my coat pocket, and continued forward. Hopefully I can find a map, then I can begin my search for her.*

// My apologies for such a short prologue, and if I'm late. I kinda just got home from work.

The boy smiled almost immediately after Alice introduced herself, and- "Oh, okay."- he really did have a tail. Or rather, that black thing was a tail and it belonged to him. Yeah. And then the tail moved and, yeah, that was his tail. Mhm. A tail. On a person.

Alice snapped out of her disbelief as Rin began to talk.

"Hi Alice! I'm Rin," he said. Then, without giving Alice a chance to reply: "Are you looking for someone too?"

Rin looked desperate, and Alice shared his desperation as he grabbed her shoulder. Flustered, Alice struggled for words to describe her situation, and then...

Alice looked into Rin's eyes. They were on the verge of crumbling, and the dark blue suddenly seemed to veil an even darker color. What that color was, Alice really couldn't say- yet.

"Uhm... I'm not too sure. I just suddenly came here."

And then: "What happened to you?"

After a moment of silence, Rin decided to continue talking. "Alice... W-We should stick together. It's kinda creepy here too..."

"I-uh, of course. If you would have me as your partner, of course," Alice said, curtsying slightly.

@Rin Okumura

Rin smiled slightly. "Yes, don't worry. I got your back." He took her hand and patted it nicely and let go of it. Rin looked over Alice again. Realizing she had bright blue eyes.. pretty. Rin looked around. "Oh uh... What happened to me? A lot happened..... Though it doesn't matter!" Now all the sudden he got mad. He bared his sharp teeth. Though wasn't as sharp as before. His eyes flashed a bright blue. The blood of Satan ran through him yet he knew how to control his actions. Rin blushed, his expression looked disturbed. He looked down sheepishly. "S-Sorry. It's just, really hard to tell someone.." He said, scratching the back of his neck slowly with his hand. Rins tail swoosh slowly behind him?

Elsa gasped when Anna began spouting nonsense about not being Anna and then just suddenly ran off. What was that all about? She was itching to rush out of the restroom and chase Anna, but she was caught off guard when Joel spoke to her. She kept her hand down, avoiding his handshake.
"I'm sorry, but please don't bother my sister again. I don't know where we are or how to help you. Or if I should trust someone who just scared my sister. I need to just go and follow Anna out--"
Wait, did this man just mention Ellie? Not THE ELLIE. The one who had killed her?
Elsa's face went white, like, scary white as if she had just had the crap scared out of her. Elsa turned away, wobbling on her feet. She felt her nausea returning and held her breath, hoping it would go away. "I-I gotta go," she mumbled, rushing out of the bathroom to get away from Joel. If he was a friend of Ellie's, he wasn't a friend of hers...
Joel frowned, shook his head and sighed. "I lost it..." he grumbled. "Hey! Hold up!"

Not willing to give up too easily, he ran after the woman. He was determined to fnd Ellie, the girl could be in trouble.
"Miss!" He caught up to her and grabbed her arm a bit harshly. He wasn't used to handling people gently anymore.
Pulling her back, he held her arm in his hand to keep her from running again. If he was hurting her, he wouldn't even have realized it.

"I really need your help. She's just a girl and she's alone in the woods. Please." He begged, looking her in the eyes.

'HONK' 'HONK' 'HONK' The only thing to have been heard in the desolate room, the lifeless body of a young girl falling into the pile of horns beneath her. The fuschia blood seeping from the open wound that lay where her stomach used to be. Lifeless eyes slowly sliding shut as her body gave up on any hope of making it through the pain. Why had he killed her? This had to have been some kind of mistake..

Shooting up from her position on the floor, her brows furrowed, she felt lightheaded and dizzy and sweat trickled down her forehead. Letting out a small whimper reminiscent to a wounded puppy, she scratched the back of her neck. Slowly she made her way off of the ground, running a hand through her tangles of black hair, her eyes darting about the area where she lay. What the shell was this place? Surely this wasn't anywhere that she could recall. Though it didn't stop her from calling into the void. "Eridan! Eridan?! Sollux? Karkat?! Vriska? Nepeta? Anybody?" Letting out a deep breath, she shook her head.

She had to clear her thoughts, find someone that could help her out or better yet tell her why she had been here. And then it all came back to her, she had gotten a letter, though she didn't quite remember how she got here. Shaking, she rubbed at her arms. She felt cold, confused, and scared. This place was definitely no Oz, this was Silent Hill. Heading towards the dingy room that looked to be filled with load gapers boxed in with metal? Hmm strange. Slowly stepping in, a breeze flew over her and she carefully examined the scene in front of her. A little confused, she spoke up, barely a squeak escaping past her lips. "Erm hello?" She could only stare wide eyed as the girl walked out, she quickly followed her. Maybe she knew something about this place. "Hello miss!"

Kiritsugu took it all in, drinking up the information Shirou fed to him, if he were a man who held less control over his emotions, he was sure he'd be giving away the game already. Eveerything Shirou said, it linked back to him and the 4th Holy Grail War...even Shirou's involvement, that was his fault too. Realising this, realising that he would unintentionally put his son, the only family left to him, into that kind of danger, set him on edge, though he didn't show it externally.
"Tohsaka...he had a daughter, if I remember correctly, I assume you mean her. So she was involved too...and your being Saber's master...I am sorry Shirou, I did not mean for such a fate to befall you, no one should have had to go through those wars."
He shook his head before continuing.
"It doesn't surprise me that Kotomine would use a homunculus as a catalyst. Before, it was my wife, Irisviel von Einzbern."
He paused.
"Yes Shirou, Ilyasviel von Einzbern is my daughter, my natural-born daughter, she is actually your elder sister, hence why she treated you the way she did. She is one of the reasons I am here, if I can bring back Iri, I can return to Ilya, and you as well."
"Wait... what?" Shirou asked. Now it was his turn to process information that was new to him. Kiritsugu had a child? What's more, that child was Ilya?

"Irisviel von Einzbern..." He mumbled, getting the name in his head, "Can't say I've heard that before," Shirou said, continuing to take it all in, "I see... Just like how I was here to bring you back, you're here to bring back Ilya's mother? Geez... she never told me anything about this..."

"Though I always thought she acted like she knew me, and I always wondered why she called me Onii-chan before anything else. Still, that's implausible. How could she be my elder sister if she looks so young? Unless it's something to do with her nature as a homunculus..."

Raven looked at the Mausoleum curious on why it seemed unlocked. She opened it slowly. Then traveled in for she was curious which was normal for her when it came to any cemetery and most strange dark places.
"Then off to the cemetery we go then." Sebastian said and then looked over at the girl, seeing that a man had started to talk to her. "Is everything alright over here?" He asked and then looked at the man. His face was covered up and there was something about him that just rubbed Sebastian the wrong way.
Claire - Aiden/Sebastian/York
She didn't respond to the man at first as she honestly did not expect anyone to approach her. She turned away from the detectives and peered curiously at the newcomer. His outfit didn't exactly inspire her to trust him. "... Hello." She honestly wasn't sure what else to say. She gestured to Sebastian and York. "I was going to stick with these two, if you want to tag along as well." A pause, and she allowed herself a small smile. "As long as you're not secretly crazy." If he meant her harm, she hoped the presence of others would deter him.
@Everyone within The Cemetery!

The Cemetery is rather small, unfortunately. You discover a slew of tombstones, most names are blotted out due to the sheer age of the graveyard itself. A crow flew off from one of the tombstones, cawing as it flew above the Mausoleum entrance. It's stone, massive, and there's something inscribed at the entrance: "Be wary, lest the Fourth soul lead you astray." Strange. What does that mean? You could see Raven, a superheroine, judging by her outfit, idly examine the interior.

It's decked out in religious symbols: There are two caskets, both stone, a Christian cross engraved in both of 'em. Well, I suppose that leaves two choices: A.) Examine them. B.) Examine the Cemetery a bit more.

silenthillmoviecross.jpg

Oh, and as a fun fact: The second casket has a [FIRE AX] on top of it.

• Love
Lee nodded, "Alright, Me and Morgan here will help you find this Joel guy of yours" Lee said as he walked over to the girl and stuck out a hand, "Name's Lee." He said with a grin
Ellie looked at Lee as he held out his hand. She didn't shake it, but told him her name anyway. "Ellie."
She didn't like to get too familiar with strangers. Especially not if she's alone. She could look after herself, but that meant being extremely careful in every way.

@justice hunt

Prologue
Kanaya had become worried sick over where Rose was. It had been quite some time since she last saw her. She feared she had gotten left behind in a dream bubble they passed through or worse. She shook the thought of her being dead. But it remained stuck in her head and caused fear to well up inside of her. What Kanaya needed now was some rest. It seemed like the best solution to her worries. She laid her head down on Rose's violet pillow and closed her eyes to sleep. What she dreamed was nothing like how it usually was for anyone in their group. Instead, she found herself alone in a world of complete light. Kanaya...
[BCOLOR=#000000]a familiar voice called from behind her. She turned around and found it was Rose floating a few inches off the ground. Before she could say anything Rose spoke again, I know you want to see me again. Once you wake up you'll be in a new world. There you can find me. Before she could say anything to her matesprit, Rose faded away as well as herself.[/BCOLOR]

Present Time

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kanaya's dream ended and she sat up immediately from it. She looked around and could tell she certainly was in a different world. She had to find out what happened to Rose. Kanaya stood up and looked around at the others there. She looked down at herself and realized her chainsaw wasn't with her. She frowned and found a nearby building where she could hear something faintly in it. Kanaya decided to Examine the Restroom and headed in. The place was filthy and she cringed at all she could see.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@anyone there [/BCOLOR]​

Aiden looked at him and the rest of the group. Two detectives on his side could prove useful. "I think I will. Thank you. Its nice to meet you all. If you don't mind me asking detectives. Why come to a place like this?" He looked ahead to the cemetery. What would he give to have his gun. As they examined the cemetery Aiden decided to walk toward the mausoleum. He saw Raven and decided to make his presence known. "Hello there." He didn't choose to step all the way in in case it was a trap.
@C92cool

ItachiUchiha, Red
Itachi after getting of the road stepped around observing everything in his presence. He looked up at the wooden sign as nothing left the presence of his lips. His mind spoke for him..."This is my path it seems, I wonder are others around?..." Itachi looked around wearing his black robe as usual with the red clouds of death on it outlined in white. His eyes red with the sharingan as it slowly faded. He jumped in fright as he focused on the sign. It begin to fade into a blur "What!..." He looked at it blur. The tree's shook as a crow would be heard the trees became empty with the crows fleeing. This is how it felt to loose his power. The place was unfamiliar to Itachi but this is where his path led him. Out the corner of his eye there he spotted a Cabin it was quite large, It contained an upper-floor, an elegant wooden staircase this was all he could see with his blind eyesight . A deer head hung there facing two people. There a green faint light was shinning. The man picked it up and Itachi followed from a safe distance watching the little one in red stay out.
tumblr_m53umnzfzW1rxnoopo1_500.gif

"Wait... what?" Shirou asked. Now it was his turn to process information that was new to him. Kiritsugu had a child? What's more, that child was Ilya?
"Irisviel von Einzbern..." He mumbled, getting the name in his head, "Can't say I've heard that before," Shirou said, continuing to take it all in, "I see... Just like how I was here to bring you back, you're here to bring back Ilya's mother? Geez... she never told me anything about this..."
"Though I always thought she acted like she knew me, and I always wondered why she called me Onii-chan before anything else. Still, that's implausible. How could she be my elder sister if she looks so young? Unless it's something to do with her nature as a homunculus..."
"That's correct. Because she was a naturally-born half homunculus, she does not grow beyond the physical age of roughly twelve, Irisviel and myself always figured that would be the case with her due to the nature of her magic circuits."

"As for not knowing who she was or where she came from, I imagine Saber assumed she was simply another homunculus, her nature would have changed considerably in my ten year absence if what you're saying is true, she may have even resented me after being twisted by the Einzberns. Saber probably did not think she was the same girl, so did not tell you about our relationship."

Reactions: Sandra
Sophie approached the strange town as cautiously as she could, there was no telling what was waiting for her here... There had been some strange rumors circulating around about supernatural events happening there, however she was as ready as she can be despite only having a phone with her... It was Simons. At the thought of that, she felt her eyes well up with tears, but she staved them off, blinking rapidly to stop them from making their way past her eyelids. Then, having regained her composure and seemingly calm appearance, she continued walking towards the town trying to keep her mind off of the reason she had come here. Throughout her life, the only person that made her life more bearable had been Simon, but she'd never allow herself to admit that; it turned out to be a big mistake... In the end, she never got the chance to tell him how she truly felt, he was long gone before she was even able to talk to him one last time. So when that letter came just yesterday, not knowing what to make for it, she didn't care if it was all a lie, or some cruel prank, it was all she had wished for to talk to him, even if it was the last chance she'd ever get.

Last edited:
Ariel looked around at the people, looking for him. She needed to find him. Suddenly, she saw a flash of black hair. She ran towards it as fast as she could with her limp, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"E-Eric?"

His back was to her, and her heart pounded with the thought that when he turned around, it would be her dead husband, but possibly a clone, just like her.

"Eric?"

@Rin Okumura

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.