Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Toxins can spread through the air easily, take one for yourself, I'll take the other in for Elsa."
She quickly took one of the masks and oxygen tanks, turning to face the door again.
"Make sure you keep that light on while we're inside."
Sophie nodded once again picking up one of the oxygen tanks and putting on her mask, it was a bit more difficult to do with her injured left arm but she managed it. Then, with her right arm, she pushed open the door making sure to keep a firl hold of Simon's phone as she did so, peering inside cautiously to see what awaited them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Raven looked at the teen rage was now in her eyes. She still had the baby so she knew that what she wanted to do would be hard but she wasn't going to leave York at the opposite side of the gate. "That's what you think punk." She said letting rage fill her thoughts and voice. She looked at York and spoke in a friendlier tone to him. "I think I could open the gate from this side but if not hang on and I'll get the little punk to open it." She made like a sling with what was left of her cloak to hold the boy for the moment so now both hands were free. Raven walked over to the gate and began to examine it. 'Hmm... Knowledge help me out here. What are your thoughts on the lock.' Raven then closed her eyes to see Knowledge before her. 'Well it seems like we could pick the lock if necessary but then we can't close it... Hmm... Maybe there is a switch but other than that we need those keys which that boy has.' Raven then opened her eyes and went to look for a switch near by. 'If there isn't one kid you better run. Rage you might get to have some fun with that punk...'

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archmage Jeremiah @york

In the next room over, Elsa woke up. Her vision was blurry, but it slowly cleared up. When she could see again, Elsa realized she was gagged and strapped to a table. She glanced around, struggling when she realized her baby was crying somewhere and she wasn't with her anymore.

Elsa could see very old computer towers, screens, and keyboards. There were also beakers and other lab equipment she didn't recognize on a table. A man was typing at one of the computers, and actually holding Elsa's baby in a basket on his lap. Bright lights illuminated the room, and it was visible that a generator was keeping it all going. What the heck had happened when she fell? Where was she?

As Sophie and Sylvanas entered the room, they could see the same sight...

The scientist didn't realize there were others entering the room just yet...

"Emiya. Shirou Emiya. I'm not from around here, y'know? What about you? What's your name?" He asked, gulping a little as he examined her leg and its exact location, calculating the exact angle from where he'd have to swing the axe.

Let's see... Now, if we assume she'll be too surprised to move her leg out of the way, and that as a result it'll be in the same place as before, then I'll be able to...

Applying a little bit of disinfectant onto her wound with a cloth, wondering why he was actually doing this now that he thought about it, careful not to get his fingers on the wound, he sighed, standing up once he was done, wiping his hands as he took several breaths in an attempt to calm himself down and prepare himself for what was to come.

74966c5f6f6eefd19ac217405e1be6a4.jpg

"My name is Ruby," she told him, scooting back to lean her head against the wall. "How come every time I ask you what you're going to do, you don't give me a straight answer? Just tell me!" she exclaimed, looking him in the eye.

Aiden headed to the front of the train car and closed the door behind him after it was all clear. He began to work on the trains control panel to see if he could get it to run. "Hey four eyes are you still there.... if you can hear me I'm looking for my... well I guess she's my friend. We have seen some crazy stuff... her name is Claire. She is a worker at umbrella and was looking for her brother... I don't know if you have anyone there with you like that, but if she is with you tell her... tell her that Aiden hopes she's ok... she needs to stay alive for the both of us. I can hear sounds in the station and I'm not sure if I can survive this... so tell her... tell her to stay safe for the both of us..." Aiden kept working while paying attention to his surrounding. Attempting to make as little noise as possible.
You get nothing but static at first, but it seems you have bigger things to worry about in the meantime. You catch sight of one of the small creatures from before. Upon further observation, you see that it is a leech. The small grotesque creature slithers away for, only to meet up with a group of other leeches. They're swarming what looks to be... a corpse.

Then, it moves. The corpse sits up, still covered in the swarm of leeches. Slowly, but surely, it eventually gets to its feet, the leech swarm holding on to it like some strange cocoon.

tT7yvTj.jpg

It starts walking in your direction, just in time for your earpiece to start clearly broadcasting. "... Someone... Claire is here." After a pause, she speaks again. "We're on... way."

@Zadok shadows

In the next room over, Elsa woke up. Her vision was blurry, but it slowly cleared up. When she could see again, Elsa realized she was gagged and strapped to a table. She glanced around, struggling when she realized her baby was crying somewhere and she wasn't with her anymore.
Elsa could see very old computer towers, screens, and keyboards. There were also beakers and other lab equipment she didn't recognize on a table. A man was typing at one of the computers, and actually holding Elsa's baby in a basket on his lap. Bright lights illuminated the room, and it was visible that a generator was keeping it all going. What the heck had happened when she fell? Where was she?
As Sophie and Sylvanas entered the room, they could see the same sight...
The scientist didn't realize there were others entering the room just yet...
Sylvanas perked up as she noticed Elsa, and some strange man...or woman? She couldn't tell, but what she could, is that the scientist was keeping them captive. For some reason. She turned her head to Sophie and silently shushed her, only making the motion by putting her index finger over her lips, before crouching down low and proceeding up behind the unexpecting scientist slowly. She'd speak of her anger towards the false sign later...

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ariel looked towards the door, where zombies were stumbling in. It was never ending, and the more she stood trying to make up her mind, the more zombies flooded inside. Since she was at the back of the store, the zombies went straight towards the others, but that was purely luck. It was her instinct to run away, but even though her heart had been hit and hurt so many times, there still remained a bit of heroism in it.
Ariel glanced behind her, seeing a picture frame hanging on the wall. Without thinking, she ripped it off of it's hook, clutching the 12x14 frame with both hands. She sprinted forward, her long hair flying behind her like a cape, going towards the door. She dodged any zombies that got too close, and soon enough, she was about to close the door!
"Unghhhhhh...." A zombie blocked her path, it's hands grasping her arms. Ariel gasped, trying to pull backwards. Her flat converse slipped on some blood on the floor. With a shriek, Ariel fell, dragging the zombie down right on top of herself. It was pale blue, and brown blood dripped down on her from its empty eye socket. It opened it's mouth to scream and sprayed more of the brown, sticky substance all over Ariel's face. Ariel flinched backwards, recoiling at the stench of the rotting thing on top of her.
The picture frame was still clutched in her hands, the wood splintered. The zombie on top of her thrashed, trying to bite her, but Ariel squirmed out of the way. She forced her hands out from underneath it and bashed it in the head as hard as she could. It's skull let out a sickening crack, and more blood sprayed on what Ariel had thought to be a pretty cute outfit. The zombie was limp, and she shoved it off of her, zombies had stumbled by, not taking notice of her laying on the floor. She quickly crawled forward, and with both hands, slammed the door shut.
....Catching a zombie's pinkie toe in the process.
Even with the door shut, zombies continue to bang heavily against it. Worse than that, you're still trapped inside with a group of the hungry monsters. A few survivors flee toward the back of the store, but the majority of the people in the shop are seemingly done for, writhing and screaming under the horde. You still have time to follow the woman with the gun, but there may be a chance you could save a few of these poor people.

Does your heart still contain a bit of heroism?

@Xibilation

Sylvanas perked up as she noticed Elsa, and some strange man...or woman? She couldn't tell, but what she could, is that the scientist was keeping them captive. For some reason. She turned her head to Sophie and silently shushed her, only making the motion by putting her index finger over her lips, before crouching down low and proceeding up behind the unexpecting scientist slowly. She'd speak of her anger towards the false sign later...
Sophie nodded, looking towards the scientist who seemed to be up to something rather sinister considering what he had presumably already done to Elsa, there was an ominous feeling hovering about the room, but she wasn't entirely sure what it was that triggered the feeling. All in all, she really needed to figure out a way to free Elsa and her baby, however this may be difficult to do with her injured arm, just as long as she didn't move it too much though, she might be able to figure out a plan...

Raven looked at the teen rage was now in her eyes. She still had the baby so she knew that what she wanted to do would be hard but she wasn't going to leave York at the opposite side of the gate. "That's what you think punk." She said letting rage fill her thoughts and voice. She looked at York and spoke in a friendlier tone to him. "I think I could open the gate from this side but if not hang on and I'll get the little punk to open it." She made like a sling with what was left of her cloak to hold the boy for the moment so now both hands were free. Raven walked over to the gate and began to examine it. 'Hmm... Knowledge help me out here. What are your thoughts on the lock.' Raven then closed her eyes to see Knowledge before her. 'Well it seems like we could pick the lock if necessary but then we can't close it... Hmm... Maybe there is a switch but other than that we need those keys which that boy has.' Raven then opened her eyes and went to look for a switch near by. 'If there isn't one kid you better run. Rage you might get to have some fun with that punk...'

York nods and watches behind him, killing any undead that approached him, gritting his teeth as he waited for Raven to get the gate opened up, he knew he should have just killed that punk
"You making any progress, there, Raven?" he asks, shooting another zombie in the head and reloading

@Raven

Claire - Ecliptic Express - Shiki

Over and over again, Shiki kicked an insect off the train and splattered them against the tracks. They continued to charge her, running to their death like lemmings. Soon, the flow of insect creatures slowed, Claire finishing off the last one with a kick that knocked the bug down between the train cars, making a great splat noise in the process.

Claire grinned at Shiki. "Wasn't so bad after all," she said. They then climbed back down the ladder to rejoin the trio below.

Annette and the operative were standing around a communication device implemented into the side of the car, while William was sitting in one of the seats, glowering. "There's someone named Claire here," the operative said, speaking clearly into the device. "We're on the way." She then turned around, and upon spotting Claire's confused expression, explained that someone named Aiden Pearce was communicating with them from the station.

Claire was shocked to hear the news. Aiden had died... and certainly that someone with his exact name was looking for her could be no coincidence. She went to the communicator and spoke into it, saying, "Aiden! This is Claire! We're incoming on South station!"

"The connection is poor," said Four-Eyes. "He's likely not hearing us."

Annette was about to speak when the train shook once more. The group was beginning to get used to the shaking, but this time it was accompanied by a grinding metallic noise. It sounded to Claire that the train was speeding up. Annette swore at this. "The train should be slowing down, not speeding up! There might be a malfunction!"

The group exchanged a look, fearing the worst. "... Can we do anything?" Claire asked.

Annette thought for a moment. "... Yes. There's a manual brake at the front of the train. We have to hurry."

@Ziogen

Raven continued to look then finally she found something. "I'm working on it." She went closer to get a closer look she had found something and smiled. 'Well I think I found what we need.' She looked at where York was "One moment I think I found another way to get the gate open." She looked back at what she had found in a near by guard room probable the guard gate house. She found yet another set of keys and one pair even had a label back up gate keys. She grabbed them and headed back toward the gate. Once there she unlocked it. "Okay there it's open now hurry. Once your in we can close it and deal with that punk."

Even with the door shut, zombies continue to bang heavily against it. Worse than that, you're still trapped inside with a group of the hungry monsters. A few survivors flee toward the back of the store, but the majority of the people in the shop are seemingly done for, writhing and screaming under the horde. You still have time to follow the woman with the gun, but there may be a chance you could save a few of these poor people.
Does your heart still contain a bit of heroism?
Ariel looked at the chaos around her, despair plunging through her. She felt as if she was being dipped into cold water, it suffocating her as much as the horrible reality.

There was nothing she could do.

Ariel saw the door frame, where Bertha, aka, 'the woman with the gun', had run through. She felt tears brim in her eyes, but they quickly dried. She had been through worse, right? The blood matted in her hair was brown, and it didn't help that her hair was almost down to the top of her thigh. People screamed, sickening squelches filled the air as people's windpipes got dislodged in a zombie's mouth, and Ariel knew she had to go.

She had to go.

Ariel ran towards the door where Bertha had disappeared, not sure what would be on the other side, hopefully not encountering any distractions.

He ducks into the gate, firing more and more shots at the approaching infected, sighing as the gate shuts and Raven locks it
"There...now...I do believe I said he'd have no knees...right?" he asks, loading a fresh clip into the gun and cocking it, flicking it's safety on, he didn't expect there to be any infected inside...and if they were, they would be easy enough to deal with

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Once Raven locked the gate back she fixed how the baby was being held for she knew keeping her cloak like that wouldn't stay long and she didn't like it to much, the feel of it anyways. She then made one hand hold her pistol loaded and also on safety lock. She smiled at York. "I do believe that's what you said. And if we do find anyone infected we can feed him to them first." She gave an evil smirk but then she soon let it fade.

@DaperDogaman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ariel looked at the chaos around her, despair plunging through her. She felt as if she was being dipped into cold water, it suffocating her as much as the horrible reality.
There was nothing she could do.
Ariel saw the door frame, where Bertha, aka, 'the woman with the gun', had run through. She felt tears brim in her eyes, but they quickly dried. She had been through worse, right? The blood matted in her hair was brown, and it didn't help that her hair was almost down to the top of her thigh. People screamed, sickening squelches filled the air as people's windpipes got dislodged in a zombie's mouth, and Ariel knew she had to go.
She had to go.
Ariel ran towards the door where Bertha had disappeared, not sure what would be on the other side, hopefully not encountering any distractions.
You think you hear one of them call your name

Heading into the back, you come to a small kitchen. There's what appears to be an office to the side, along with a restroom, but most prominent sight is the open back door that the rest of the survivors are fleeing out of. Whether you decide to linger in the kitchen or office in order to arm yourself, you'll find that the back door leads to an alley where the Bertha with the gun is covering one of the exits. She orders the survivors to get behind her, but some of them disregard her and flee in the opposite direction.

Whether you think they're foolish or not, you could always follow them instead of trusting this strange woman.

@Xibilation

He smiles and nods "Yeah, that sounds like a plan" he says, heading off to look for the brat who tried to lock him out "I kill the guy with the keys, and he steals them, then goes on about every man for himself...what a waste of a survivor" he mutters, a little upset that while the man in riot armour died protecting this town, that brat ran around, snatching up other's hard work and taking advantage of things like this

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Raven nodded and followed behind York listing to his complaints. "Well he can't say he's a hero." She wondered where the punk could have gone she wanted to beat the snot out of him then she would let York kill him. 'I maybe a Titan but Nightwing will never know right?' She could hear Rage. 'Right' Raven keep her eyes open for anything that might show where the teen went.

Aiden looked at the horrific creature walking towards him. He didn't know what to do. Shooting it wouldn't do much good. He needed something. He looked around the train compartment. There was about half a bottle of vodka on the ground. He took it and tossed it at the thing. It shattered drenching ot with the alcohol. He lit the lighter and tossed it at the walking corpse which set it ablaze. Aiden used three bullets to shoot out the front window and closed the door behind him to buy himself some time. With the front window shattered he climbed to the top of the train and stayed there. He spoke helplessly into his phone. "Claire... are you ok!!"

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.